IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
desperate

Looking for Kalki Avtaar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sir,

i can help u in this regard bcoz i know what u want.u r right the kalki avatar will be coming in s.india and he is come to this world and he is doing all the miracles for his devotees.

he stays in a place called NEMEM,a place near chennai.

Guest guest

its true bagavan has come. to under stand bagavan is not oaa easy one and it doesnt matter owith your intellegence

it has to be experinced .dont think your intellegent,because you studied in I.I.T.IAM WORKING IN IIT ONLY.YOU CANNOT REALISE BAGAVAN,WITH YOUR EXTERNAL INTELLEGENGE,IT IS THE SEEK OF SOUL PROBABLY ITS NOT THERE FOR YOU

Guest guest

Dear Ajit

If you have read Gita you must have notr on shloka where S Krishna has clearly stated that neith the Gods, nor the great sages, Rakshas know the screat of my birt, so you cannot belive that he is born is south India, if you belive in the proficies of Nostradamus you ve noted that he has mention Grat man of Asia as Blue turbened man, which straight away gives indication that he is from Punjab and as Sikh religion is very youg religion in world over he has already taken birth in this religion.