IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
desperate

Looking for Kalki Avtaar

Rate this topic

You have born with nothing in your mind. When you came here your mind was blank. Similarily, when you will die

your mind will cease to exist. It is the mind which makes you present in this world. If you shut your mind completely and make it nil, there will be no world at all. And hence, the world will be gone when your mind will sleep to not be awakened again in this world. You will be lost in space and time. All references of space and time will vanish. It will be the end of the world.

Still looking to Kalki or the end of Kaliyug?

Agyat,

http://www.geocities.com/agyat_theunknown

Guest guest

kalki is not a God, nor is he going to be a savior to the people in the way that so many believe him to be. I think it is important that kalki finds himself first being that he is human before u find him. When he is ready, i will gaurantee u that he will find u if u are willing to listen.

Guest guest

I am convinced that Sri Sri Ravishankar is the Kalki Avatar. The more I study him and his activities the more it seems true

Guest guest

Does anybody know what signs or sybols are supposed to be on the Kalki's body? What are his features supposed to be, and other signs?

Guest guest

You are me and I am you. Love everything equally, for love is infinite.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

Whenever the avatar is ready to make His appearance He will!! If you have belief and trust in God he will answer the prayers of His devotees. You don't have to look for Him - He will find you.

Guest guest

I dont know much about kalki avtar , but anyway for your curiosty checkout srcm.org in one of his books, he tells about Kalki Avtar, He has already been born, but the world will only know, when his actions come to sufficient light.

The book I think is the reality at dawn

Guest guest

Mr. guest

For your kindest information

1. yash does not translate into slave and vishnuyash means glory to vishnu

2. Sumati does not mean bearer of peace, but one of good mind.

discounting the two, there are a zillion people born on the 12th of baisaki and the prophet is just one among them. so please take your islamic justifications some where else... Why dont you take a sugestion? Go spend you time usefully and tell your "peace loving" Islamic folks to do just that; try peace for a while. The world's problems will dissapear.

Guest guest

Please email allinjoy@hotmail.com and you can get your question answered. Or you can visit the site livinginjoy.com to learn about the True Kalki Avatar.

You may also email me directly at 73WCahan@msn.com

How did you hear about Kalki?

Namaste

Guest guest

Hi All ,

Well Kalki , not his real name will not take birth in Mid 2005 but he already have taken birth in 7 Sept 2004. Why 7 please check Nostredamus for using 7 so many times . Why September ? Because that was the first 7th after prediction by Nostredamus prophecy which was fulfilled in 29th August 2004 in North India when many people saw a face on full moon in Northern Indian mainly Punjab and Himachal.

http://www.adishakti.org/miscellaneous/the_face_on_the_moon.htm

For Kalki at many places in Vedas Dvij word is used , That means who is borned twice , So one birth is from a place nearby Shiva's temple and another one when he will remember his real purpose of his life will be in Capital city (IF it is India and IT has to be Delhi or maximum to maximum NCR ( National Capital Region).

So borned in sept 2004 I guess he will not disclose himself untill he gets his powers which may take 2 years or so , Expect his by sept 2007.

golden_deer@rediffmamil.com

:-))

Guest guest

Enough of these silly links and emails. The real Kalki will command armies... not gather pennies from ignorant masses to satisfy his desires.

It is God's choice and God's choice alone whether you shall meet Kalki or not. Follow your destiny. Pray to God that your path is a pure one, so that if you meet HIM, you will not be his enemy.

Guest guest

i have a purpose today.I have an aim...........no more a wanderer.

I have learnt to live life to its fullest!!!!

i've been always pampered by my parents,but people........it's sheer joy to pamper others as well

AMMA BHAGVAN SHARNAM!!!!!!!

Guest guest

dearest friend-o-mine,

kalki has already come down to do all the karmavimochana.

visit this famous site ..........www.ronroth.com, where the famous bishop frm us himself declared that "i'm glad KALKI was here to help him"!!!

after the completion of my deeksha i've completely transformed!!!!!

AMMA BHAGVAN SHARNAM

Guest guest

this is wrong. kalki avaatar will take place at end of kalki so see god everywhere!

where is kaliyuga nowhere but in our my mind

jai srio ram

Guest guest

Yes there is much evidence globally that beautiful huge changes are occuring (and similtaneously crazyness and super power games and greed too like the kali yuga is in its death throw i.e. ending ),yes there is evidence that a golden age is beginning to dawn.

There is a man in India many locally are calling Kalki.

He and his wife are giving transfer enlightment ( I have seen evidence of this ). He is Sri Bhagavan and his wife Sri Amma. They are building a Golden City, it has started.

There are lots of web sites...put their names in search, also www.onenessuniversity.com also www, globaloneness.org and also one of the first enlightened by them has a number of sites Kiara Windrider, www. trueawakening.org etc etc

They say because Sri Aurabino did what he did, they are now able to do the next phase.

bright blessings

Guest guest

Even I discovered Kalki avatar in "Amma - Bhagawan". Amma and Bhagawan are true incarnations of Lord Vishnu and Godess Lakshmi. The goal of Bhagawan's avatar is to give enlightenment to everyone. Bhagawan has started the "Oneness movement" for this purpose. You can get mukti through "deekshas" conducted in the Oneness university. By 2012, everyone will start experiencing the enlightenment state.

You can visit the following sites & see the various miracles of Bhagawan..

http://www.livinginjoy.com

http://www.onenessuniversity.org

Guest guest

MY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TOPIC IS THAT

sri kalki avatar will be at end of kaliyug.

kalki avtar would be taking birth in sambhal a place in INDIA (UTTER PRADESH).

his fathers name would be shri hari gupta, an incarnation of legendary and ancient figure sawayambhar manu.

his wife would be the incarnation of godess vaishno devi as she is worshiping from treta yuga the devine form of kalki which is vishnu bhagwaan.

however as an added hint year 2004 to year 2012 is a period of mass enlightenment.which usually comes after every 11000 years

end would be marked by shining of seven such suns as u have now.thereby the earth would then be flattned and burned for the next 100 years. and after that the rain will give rise to life again.

anyone can reply or contact me at

abhishek_s_2010@.co.in