IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
abhi_the_great

Jesus in Kashmir, Mary in Pakistan!!

Rate this topic

very good post, sametram! keep up please.

they say jesus died for your sins.

we and the precher were not even born when jesus came.

and he died for "our" sins?

no hindu is such an irrational.

Guest guest

very good post, sametram! keep up please.

they say jesus died for your sins.

we and the precher were not even born when jesus came.

and he died for "our" sins?

no hindu is such an irrational.

Quite frankly, logical yet lacking unfortunately. I am always surprised at the indian minds effeciancy at taking in knowledge I really am yet when it comes to spirituality everyone no matter what country has an equal chance. Every country has a different quality. Even when surrounded by a rich culture you can still live through it and never grasp or understand it.

Though I am not Christian and had to go through the whole singing hymns in school and vists from the priest which were boring and labourious I respect Christ eternally. Christ or rather Shri Jesus died to bridge the gap between the ego and super ego so that we can ascend. He died to make this bridge which has allowed us a higher state of awareness. You should worship his aspects and hope to attain a reflection of his attribute in you. Or maybe a reincarnation of shri ganesha if you like also know as Maha Vishnu. He resides in the Agnya chakra and is a manifestation of its qualities. Without him....Well basically there couldn't be a without him eitherwise we simply would not exsist and further more would not evolve.

<< Though I am not Christian ..>>

ok

<< I respect Christ eternally. Christ or rather Shri Jesus >>

and this shows still you want hindus to become xian.

<< died to bridge the gap between the ego and super ego so that we can ascend. >>

how many xians have ascended?

all we see is cow slaughters, priest doing sex with children, etc. why not teach xians how to ascend?

<< He died to make this bridge which has allowed us a higher state of awareness. >>

and you do not want to walk on the bridge but are telling hindus to walk on it? you think hinduism is lacking something? it is not.

that said, hindus in general do not have problem with jesus.

but hindus cannot agree everything he or bible says.

i also believe that jesus would not have much problem with hinduism, but the xians have much problem with hinduism.

all i want from xians is to stop conversions in india.

do not convert any hindu. pull all the missionaries out of india. convert muslims instead, in pak and b'desh, but not hindus.

at the same time hindu gurus need to make hindus understand hinduism well and make them practice hinduism correctly.

Guest guest

You are fairly bitter you have reasons I am sure but there is no need to. We all walk on this bridge it is a matter of the macrocosm. I don't like the steriotype of Christianity as you show it nor do I really think too much of it anyway only of Christ. I am not interested in conversion. You should see the truth of you religion because it is there. There have been so many incarnations of god recognised by Hindu's but there are still problems.

Jesus taught of reincarnation but it was kept out of mainstream literature. He was a incarnation of god.

How many Xtians have ascended? I don't think very many at all. However the Gnostic literature is good and some branched off version have been interesting others have been demonic but there is always different sides. At least for now that is.

I came on the site not because I am Hindu but because I agree with a lot of Hindu ideas and recognise the gods in them.

I'm off to Japan for two weeks so I can't come on till then.

Guest guest

Jesus is recognised as an empowered (empowered by God, that is) servant of God...not as an incarnation of God himself...

Guest guest

Well i disagree with the recognised idea but there is always difference in ideas so I respect you having yours of course.

Guest guest

If Jesus is son of god? what are you? We are all childern of god. Don't cry loudly that jesus is only son of god.

Jesus is bloody nothing in front of Prabhupada, mind it. What you know about Prabhupada?

Guest guest

Is Jesus just a good man that came to earth? or what... is there anyone that can answer this question?

Guest guest

Jesus is a huge metaphorical expression of most irrational, nonexplainable radical GRACE.

A young parents loose their loving 10 year old daughter when she was brutally killed by an 18 year old boy. The boy was caught by the police, he goes through all the legal processes and finally he is convicted. Typical parents feel good, they feel Justice is done. But this young parents tell the court they miss their girl badly but they can really make it up by forgiving and adopting this criminal as their own child and raise him in their loving family.This is Grace!!! Does this make any sense? Can any human being do such thing? God does that all the time, His power is in His weakness. Bible is a love story. Christ did not start a religion. His miracle is not raising some one from dead. The real miracle is his Grace, human freedom, we can do both Good and bad. There is Good and evil things in this world. God is not a superman or batman or Santa clause. He does not have BRAHMASTRA. He sacrificed His power for the sake of HUMAN FREEDOM, Why? That is the only way we understand what LOVE is. You do not have to believe what God says in Bible. You can call the book a hoax. That is exactly what He meant in giving freedom to you, There is no miracle, no mystery no Authority . If you do trust in this God, all you need is to say Thank you in gratitude. It is that simple. GOD LOVES ALL OF US.