IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
abhi_the_great

Jesus in Kashmir, Mary in Pakistan!!

Rate this topic

There are many stories of places Jesus supposedly passed away at. There is a place in Japan that many Japanese claim is Jesus’s final resting place. I don’t think there is any way of proving it, so I think it would be best not to desecrate this tomb.

There is much evidence that Jesus lived and left his body in Kashmir India. Japan, I doubt it. I can't get into it now, but the evidence is mounting! Makes sense for a devotee of Krishna.

Guest guest

This is total nonsense!, Jesus arose from the death bodily. Romans are very efficient in executing prisoners and they were well aware that Jesus prophecy that he will arise from the death on very third day which makes Romans to put more effort to make sure nobody is steeling the body and claim Jesus is risen from the death, but God is so powerful and the death could not keep a sinless body so he risen from the death. This is the root of the whole Christianity. If the Romans got the body of Jesus after the third day would be the end of Christianity so there was no body in the tomb and the tomb was empty !!

This is total nonsense!, Jesus arose from the death bodily. Romans are very efficient in executing prisoners and they were well aware that Jesus prophecy that he will arise from the death on very third day which makes Romans to put more effort to make sure nobody is steeling the body and claim Jesus is risen from the death, but God is so powerful and the death could not keep a sinless body so he risen from the death. This is the root of the whole Christianity. If the Romans got the body of Jesus after the third day would be the end of Christianity so there was no body in the tomb and the tomb was empty !!

And why is it total nonsense? Because its not what you were taught in Sunday School?

Yes, the tomb was empty, first because Pilate had Christ moved out of fear of a big uproar at his tomb, being so popular and loved. Secondly, cuz Christ walked away and split to Kashmir India!

Romans are only human and it was not so uncommon for someone to occassionally survive a crucifixion.

Please open your mind and give it a chance.

Prabhupada tells us:

"When great yogis are in samadhi, even when their bodies are buried and their skin, marrow, blood and so on have all been eaten, if only their bones remain they can exist in a transcendental position. Very recently an archaeologist published findings indicating that Lord Christ, after being buried, was exhumed and that he then went to Kashmir. There have been many actual examples of yogis' being buried in trance and exhumed alive and in good condition several hours later. A yogi can keep himself alive in a transcendental state even if buried not only for many days but for many years." Srimad Bhagavatam, 7.3.18 P

This is not from Prabhupada, but is currently coming to light as history:

Pontius Pilate has taken much of the blame for the crucifixion of Christ. What some do not know about him is that he was opposed to the idea. While certainly not a saint, he tried his best to put a stop to it in more ways than one. How?

First, Jesus was brought before Pilate by a large crowd of Jewish priests and elders of the people (Matt 27:1) petitioning Jesus to be put to death. Thus, Pilate had to listen to Christ's side of the story. After hearing from him, he realized this was no ordinary person! Pilate did not want to crucify him, and recognized the enviousness of those who brought him there. (“For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.”) Yet these priests, etc., were determined! Pilate was also a politician. What to do?

Next, he approached the citizens. Utilizing a custom that existed which allowed the people to pick and release one prisoner, Pontius Pilate took advantage of it and made this offer. They could release either Barabbas or Jesus. They picked Barabbas! Giving them choice between the two also helped him to realize the consciousness of the people. But did he agree?

Pilate next made an arrangement in regards to the time of day Christ would be crucified. Why would time matter? According to Jewish law anyone punished by death is not to remain hanging on the day of Sabbath. Therefore, Pilate arranged the crucifixion to take place as close to the Sabbath as possible. In this way Jesus would not have to hang from the cross so long as to cause death. Upon the nearing of the Sabbath, they would be required to take him down.

Upon initial Biblical examination, it may appear to be a little confusing what that timing was. However, give just a few moments and this will be cleared up.

Now Mark tells us that Jesus was crucified at the third hour (Mark 15: 25).

Whereas Mark and Matthew claim Jesus died on the cross upon the ninth hour (Mark 15: 33-37).

In their opinions, Jesus remained on the cross for six hours.

However, Luke points out Jesus died at the sixth hour (Luke 23: 44-46), which means that he would have been on the cross for only three hours.

Expert Dr. Fida Hassnain has explained:

“During ancient times, among the Jews, a day was counted from sunrise, so the third hour could be 9 am, the sixth hour 12 noon and the ninth hour 3 pm. Taking together the information given in the Gospels, I would be inclined to chalk out the events of the day as follows:

“9 am (third hour): the case against Jesus presented before Pilate. Discussions until the sixth hour (12 noon) when final orders were given;

“12 noon (sixth hour): Jesus was put on the cross at Golgotha;

“3 pm (ninth hour): Jesus Christ was taken for dead and was allowed to be taken down from the cross. Thus it seems possible that Jesus remained on the cross for three hours only, because it was both the day before the Sabbath and also the day of preparation for the Passover.” ~ A Search for the Historical Jesus

Regardless of which time you accept, Jesus still was removed from the cross considerably sooner than was the norm. It appears Pilate intentionally arranged the crucifixion in such a way that Christ would live. Jesus may have been unconscious, but too much evidence indicates he was alive.

In addition, it's worth mentioning that due to our lack of experience and therefore knowledge of crucifixion as punishment, we are unaware that sometimes a fully crucified man would survive! However, feel free to research it on the net if in doubt. Ample scientific evidence is there!

While the Roman soldiers always broke the legs of anyone who managed to survive the crutifixtion, they did not do so with Jesus. Why? So he could walk away!

What follows is interesting. After a crucifixion which was shortly before the Sabbath, to assure the man was dead or could not survive, soldiers would break their legs. This is always performed under such circumstances. Yet, the legs of Christ were not broken (this can also be seen on the Shroud). However, it was customary, and never recorded to have been avoided, except in the case of Jesus. He would be in need of his legs to walk out of there when he healed. Therefore, if the soldier thought Jesus was dead, why did he still put a lance through the left side to "test" for death? Could it be that Pilate issued orders that would not allow the breaking of Christ's legs? While we can't say 100% for certain, and find it intriguing that this has never before been the case with the exception of Jesus, there are additional, various accumulations of evidence proving Jesus survived the crucifixion, including scientifically.

Matthew 27

49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

I accept that Jesus actually left his body for three days and then came back and picked it up again. He "gave up the ghost" seems to have been a common term for having died throughout the Bible.

Of course death is superfical in that he didn't cease to be.

Thank you Thiest,

When I saw another post I thought it was someone going to give me a hard time. Phew. :-)

According to Prabhupada, Jesus went into Samadhi, so that would be similar to giving up the ghost or leaving his body and then returning to it.

Yes, death is superficial, especially for the pure devotee.

Thank you for your kind reply.

Well, he left his body in Kashmir because that is where he spent the rest of his life. After he was crucified (but survived), he was not about to go back there! So he quietly moved out of Galilee and went to the "Promised Land" of Kashmir. I have quotes I can come back and put up here later, which prove 'this' was the promised land! Interesting huh? :-) But for now, that is the reason. One, that he was following Gods/Krishna's instructions to move on to the Promised Land, and also, he did not want to let those he knew that he was alive because if word got around, well, look at what they did to him with the little bit of knowledge he did give them! Am busy now, but will come back with some interesing info either later tonight, or tomorrow.

God specifically ordered Moses to journey opposite and past Jordan, to go East, beyond the Euphrates/Jordan River. Upon arriving, God made Moses see it was the Promise Land. "Get thee up unto the top of Pisgah and lift up thine eyes, westward and northward and southward and eastward and behold it with thine eyes, for thou shalt not go over this Jordan."

It appears that Moses was standing on the East bank of the Jordan/Euphrates River because at that time the Eastern border of Palestine touched the Jordan River. He than proceeded to go in the direction of the East, avoiding Palestine completely. Thus Palestine was NOT the Promise Land.

In Deuteronomy 34 of the Bible, it gives reference to five places of the tomb/samadhi of Moses. All of those five descriptions point to the valley in Kashmir.

Deuteronomy 44 of Chapter IV on, refers to the Land of Promise God will grant them after their deliverance from captivity. There are three places mentioned. Beth-peor, Heshbon and Pisgah. Mount Nebo is also mentioned in another place and in conjunction with Beth-peor.

Many theologins and scholars alike deny the exact place of the current Promise Land based on no physical evidence. That's because they have gone into this examination with the preconceived idea it was to be found within Palestine. They are looking in all the wrong places! The Promise Land was in India.

BRIEFLY:

Beth-peor - translated as house or place that opens. Previously the Jhelum River of Kashmir was called Behat. Similarly, Bandipur, in Tehsil Sopore Handwara /Kashmir, use to be called Behatpoor. It is "the place of gaping or opening." From this place the Kashmir valley opens out; the river Jhelum passes into the Wullar Lake. It certainly appears that Beth-peor is really Behatpoor /Bandipur.

Heshbon - means pools, or streams in valley's. IInterestingly enough, approximately twelve miles south-west of Behatpoor/Bandipur, Kashmir is a village called Hashba, well-known for pools of fish. A nearby area called Auth Wattu (meaning the 8 ways) -- Maqam-i-Musa -- is reputed as the "Pplace of Moses."

Pisgah - Approx 3 mi. NE of Hashba. Generic or basic name for a mountain range called Abarim. (Deu 32.49).

Mount Nebo/Baal Nabu - meaning lofty place, the single-peaked Mount Abarim, thus Mount Abarim. It is near Bethpeor, Kashmir (approx. 8 mi NW of it). Mount Abarim is said to be the same as Pisgah of Kashmir. And the samadhi of Moses can be found at Mount Nebo, Kashmir.

So many different places, though with similar names, all closely correlating with the land of Kashmir. What a coincidence! Coincidence? I doubt it. :-)

Nor is Palestine a good fit regarding the description of the Promised Land. Deuteronomy, 4: 41 - towards the sun-rising, Deuteronomy, 11:11 - a land of hills and valleys that drinketh water of the rain of heaven, Deuteronomy, 11:14 - rains shall fall in this land in due season, Deuteronomy, 4:49 - land will extend even up to the sea of the plain, under the springs of Pisgah, Deuteronomy, 11:21 - "heaven on earth." -- This does not sound like the desert or climate of Palestine, but it clearly fits the climate of Kashmir, India.

Add to that, the prophecy of Isaiah who foretold that after suffering captivity, the Children of Israel should go to a land of beautiful streams and springs, and it would be theirs -- He did not foretell that they would go to some dry, desert-like place. Considering the Lost Ten Tribes never returned to Palestine, Isaiah could not have been referring to that as the Holy Land. Whereas, it appears he was referring to had Kashmir, as it is a very good description of the land of Kashmir. Irrigation is from natural sources in Kashmir, springs or streams, with its many valleys. Incidentally, Baal, in the language of Kashmiri means "a spring." And it turned out that Kashmir India was the place where the Lost Tribes went, and stayed, and are.

I'm not 'reinterpreting' anything. I dont know what religion you are in, but I joined Prabhupadas preaching movement. You're probably Hindu.

This information is truth its riduclous! Whether that is liked or disliked the truth must be spoken. But especially, it great preaching! It will bring all religions full circle to ultimately worship Krishna. If it bothers you, dont read it.

xxvvii, I can't tell if you are interested in the truth, or attached to something you all ready believe. If you want proof of the shroud (which is not what I base everything I say on, by the way), I can give you a site to prove it. But if you want to look at that site under the pretense of wanting the facts, but really looking to prove here, and to yourself, its what you said all along, and thus maintain what you believe at all costs, then no sense going any father with this. And please dont misunderstand, I am not being disrespectful or mean mouthed to you, I intend this in the best way. Simply I have had experiences on this forum where someone pretends they want to hear or see something but they are not being honest with me. Unfortunately it now comes down the line to you.

Guest guest

Forgive me Pritaa..I don't want to be sounded like a 15-year old kid again but...

"According to Prabhupada, Jesus went into Samadhi, so that would be similar to giving up the ghost or leaving his body and then returning to it."

Who gave the Authority to Prabhupada about Jesus? Jesus has been prophesied thousand of years prior to his birth...But Prabhupada only existed on the 19th century....I don't want to question the personality or his being but please..make it clear to us..not that every reactions or your principles is being quoted from him...he may be innocent...

What is this? Post dated Prophecy?????????

"According"...that's his opinion...it maybe be right or wrong...but why hiding the Vedas? Why the sanskit version is very limited to all? If it is not true that Jesus has died on the cross and there are millions of people who are willing to Die for Jesus for the belief that He was died and risen in 3 days..why you allow it? Isn't it our responsibitiy to tell the truth and not only in this forum? Why? Are you hiding the section that talks about Prajapathy , is it becasue of the fear that it will mark the ends of your belief?

We only wanted the truth and nothing but the truth...So may the Good Lord help us all...

Also...I want to add to the Good Guest...Yes..it's true that Romans are so "paka" of their plan to kill Jesus... He was considered as the most wanted man..and crucifiction was like the lethal injection or firing squad in that days..

But just considering..let's say your belief that Jesus wasn't dead on that day and he just "petending to be dead" is true ...(hope you would read the scriptures and writings of how Jesus died)...But think about this ..He was beaten...He was tortured..He was pierced in his side..He was walking carrying a wooden cross and was hang in the cross for hours...who the hell can stand or preach after 3 days? There was no pain reliever that time...

That's a simple logic...Jesus is the Son of God...that he sent to the world to open the eyes of those who cannot see that the Lord is very merciful...

For what you were doing / not believing..I can see that Jesus is repetedly hanged in the cross and still suffering and still being mocked until these days....

Jesus , You alone we worshipped! Bring our Cry and our prayers to your Father.....

Guest guest

Dear Guest Who Has No Name,

I am tired tonight and all ready said in one post I didn't want to post much and must go, but I find myeslf wanting the association of the devotees here that I read this one. so I will give you some brief answer to your question, but I am sure it will be unsatisfactory to you because I am too tired to be pulling out shatra, documents, web sites, etc.

When you ask who gave Prabhupada the authority, you first must take the time to understand who he is. That is crucial before we can make any further advancement in this conversation. Otherwise its just a waste of time, as you believe one way and I, the other.

As I scroll down your post to reply, I realize it sounds more challenging than desiring to know, and so until we come to some conclusion about your willingness to accept Srila Prabhupada as an authority and a pure devotee who can know anything he desires to know, I now realize answering your questions are useless. Tho I do hope someone else will answer them for you.

And by the way, I am not hiding any Vedas. Many have posted links to our scriptures all over this site. You should read them for yourself. You can start with:

http://www.asitis.com

This is the only web address I know by heart, but there are many others. Simply, no one is hiding anything, you just need to do the work yourself. Better realization that way anyhow. Good luck!

YS,

Prtha dd

Guest guest

Jesus , You alone we worshipped! Bring our Cry and our prayers to your Father.....

now the truth comes out. you are not a Hindu trying to get to the vedic truth. you are a christian who can't stand that some Hindus accept Christ but not YOUR way.

Guest guest

"now the truth comes out. you are not a Hindu trying to get to the vedic truth. you are a christian who can't stand that some Hindus accept Christ but not YOUR way."

I was a Hindu...became an avid fan of the vedic Literature..now I wape up and became a Christian...

I just can't accept that despite of so many faults in Hindu and Vedic they just can't still see the difference

You have a different way of accepting Christ...that he is just an avatar...

and i can't really understand that you worshipped that bear...lion and bluish creation..that the essence of existence is still not clear...just to enjoy?

Guest guest

No one is pure no one...Only the Son of God is pure..so he only I believe and his scriptures...

Prabhupada? He is nothing but a hair strand to Jesus....

List his qualities, his background and compared to Jesus...

He died...and where is he now? No one could ever tell if he return to the world and take the body of ....____...He even not in the scriptures..But Jesus? He is the Son of God...No one else...Open your eyes men!

Guest Who Has No Name (t.y. for this new name. great! sounds wonderful!)

"You have a different way of accepting Christ...that he is (just) an avatar..."

this is limiting and offensive only if you have a sectarian and material concept of religion

it is limiting and offensive also to think that god can give only one son to us or he can come only in a way

it is offensive also to think that god could not manifest himself in any form he likes to

please "upgrade" your christianity, all over the world, christians included, there's a big and nice idea to be unite, tolerant and appreciative to all religions

so if you get in christianism to be fanatic, it is possible that you will be soon deluded.......... search for the appreciating words of the present pope or paul VI about india and his religion

"Prabhupada? He is nothing but a hair strand to Jesus...."

he probably is very happy to hear this by you...... prabhupada said that he's servant of the servant of the lotus feet of the vaishnavas... so beeing an hair of jesus is a nice compliment

but your big illusion is that you think that offending other religions you are showing more love for your's

actually you are getting the opposite result, the materialists are thinking : "what is the use of religion? they are fighting everytime exactly as we do, surely all their christ, muhammad, buddah, krsna stuff is nothing but a big lie"

Guest guest

Are you hiding the section that talks about Prajapathy , is it becasue of the fear that it will mark the ends of your belief?

Somebody needs to learn Sanskrit. Or any Indian language. "Prajapati" has nothing to do with Jesus. It refers to a creator.

Why anyone would think that the mention of "Prajapati" is a threat to my beliefs makes me laugh. Thank you for the entertainment tho.

Cheers

Some say Jesus was the same being who is serving as Lord Prajapati Brahma. I tend to accept a certain connection between Jesus Christ, Brahma and Haridas Thakur. For all I know they may indeed be the same being, but I don't really know. It is not open to our speculation.

I know nothing of the Rig Veda or how the word prajapati is used therein.

Anyway, here is where the Christians get the idea that Jesus was the secondarycreator.

John 1

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 He was with God in the beginning.

3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

6 There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John.

He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe.

8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.

11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.

12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--

13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.' "

16 From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

18 No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

So, even if one accepts that Jesus was the secondary creator,Brahma, still we want to know about the one he worshiped and created through him. His mission is to take us to that Person.

We also see oneness and difference taught here, like we do in other parts of John.

and i can't really understand that you worshipped that bear...lion and bluish creation..that the essence of existence is still not clear...just to enjoy?

Be careful, as you are on the verge of making an offense, in which case this conversation will stop.

However, at best maybe you actually do not understand, but the question reamins, do you really want to understand? Or do you dislike this concept to such a deep degree that you are doing everything within your power to 'not' understand. And no need to answer either of these, as we both all ready know the answer to that.

I will add, however, that God is not some conventional, boorish Personality that can be whittled down to fit in our pockets of what 'we' are comfortable with Him being. If He wants to be blue, He can be blue. If He wants to appear in any way at all, God is not so limited that He cannot do that.

It is because of our own weakness that we cannot handle God being that different from us human beings, we need to try to turn Him into a Human Being. This is one reason may Christians believe Jesus was God. Not all, but enough. Because they need to have some concept of God, and Jesus was unable to tell them because they could not handle hearing it. He clearly said he had much more to tell them, but they have not the ears to hear.

Yet I feel I am wasting my time with this post to you, as you are rebellious and seem to think you should argue or everyone should follow you, and have not come to these forums to learn, but to fight. Not to misunderstand, I am not fighting. Simply, I dont want to waste my time, or yours, on these circular arguments that achieve nothing. And maybe you enjoy a good fight, I dont know, but the fact that you never quit even tho we have absolutely NO interest, sure looks like you are having fun!

But God is not allowed to have any fun, or be the enjoyer, or there is envy? I disagree. God should be the Supreme Enjoyer, merely by the post "God," if for no other reason, and we should all feel happiness within when He enjoys.

I wish you well.