IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

The Hajj

Rate this topic

Islam enjoins mercy and compassion for all living creatures. At the same time Islam maintains that Allah has created the earth and its wondrous flora and fauna for the benefit of mankind. It is upto mankind to use every resource in this world judiciously, as a niyamat (Divine blessing) and amanat (trust) from Allah.

Let us look at various other aspects of this argument.

Firstly

A Muslim can be a pure vegetarian

A Muslim can be a very good Muslim despite being a pure vegetarian. It is not compulsory for a Muslim to have non-vegetarian food.

Qur'an permits Muslims to have non-vegetarian food

The Qur'an, however permits a Muslim to have non-vegetarian food. The following Qur’anic verses are proof of this fact:

"O ye who believe! Fulfil (all) obligations. Lawful unto you (for food) are all four-footed animals with the exceptions named."

[Al-Qur'an 5:1]

"And cattle He has created for you (men): from them Ye derive warmth, and numerous benefits, And of their (meat) ye eat."

[Al-Qur'an 16:5]

"And in cattle (too) ye have an instructive example: From within their bodies We produce (milk) for you to drink; there are, in them, (besides), numerous (other) benefits for you; and of their (meat) ye eat."

[Al-Qur'an 23:21]

Meat is nutritious and rich in complete protein

Non-vegetarian food is a good source of excellent protein. It contains biologically complete protein i.e. all the 8 essential amino acid that are not synthesized by the body and should be supplied in the diet. Meat also contains iron, vitamin B1 and niacin.

Humans have Omnivorous set of teeth

If you observe the teeth of herbivorous animals like the cow, goat and sheep, you will find something strikingly similar in all of them. All these animals have a set of flat teeth i.e. suited for herbivorous diet. If you observe the set of teeth of the carnivorous animals like the lion, tiger, or leopard, they all have a set of pointed teeth i.e. suited for a carnivorous diet. If you analyze the set of teeth of humans, you find that they have flat teeth as well as pointed teeth. Thus they have teeth suited for both herbivorous as well as carnivorous food i.e. they are omnivorous. One may ask, if Almighty God wanted humans to have only vegetables, why did He provide us also with pointed teeth? It is logical that He expected us to need and to have both vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food.

Human beings can digest both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food

The digestive system of herbivorous animals can digest only vegetables. The digestive system of carnivorous animals can digest only meat. But the digestive system of humans can digest both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. If Almighty God wanted us to have only vegetables then why did He give us a digestive system that can digest both vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food?

The true fact is that the Hindu scriptures permit a person to have meat. The scriptures mention Hindu sages and saints consuming non-vegetarian food.

It is mentioned in Manu Smruti, the law book of Hindus, in chapter 5 verse 30

"The eater who eats the flesh of those to be eaten does nothing bad, even if he does it day after day, for God himself created some to be eaten and some to be eater."

Again next verse of Manu Smruti, that is, chapter 5 verse 31 says

"Eating meat is right for the sacrifice, this is traditionally known as a rule of the gods."

Further in Manu Smruti chapter 5 verse 39 and 40 says

"God himself created sacrificial animals for sacrifice, ...., therefore killing in a sacrifice is not killing."

Mahabharata Anushashan Parva chapter 88 narrates the discussion between Dharmaraj Yudhishthira and Pitamah Bhishma about what food one should offer to Pitris (ancestors) during the Shraddha (ceremony of dead) to keep them satisfied. Paragraph reads as follows:

"Yudhishthira said, "O thou of great puissance, tell me what that object is which, if dedicated to the Pitiris (dead ancestors), become inexhaustible! What Havi, again, (if offered) lasts for all time? What, indeed, is that which (if presented) becomes eternal?"

"Bhishma said, "Listen to me, O Yudhishthira, what those Havis are which persons conversant with the rituals of the Shraddha (the ceremony of dead) regard as suitable in view of Shraddha and what the fruits are that attach to each. With sesame seeds and rice and barely and Masha and water and roots and fruits, if given at Shraddhas, the pitris, O king, remain gratified for the period of a month. With fishes offered at Shraddhas, the pitris remain gratified for a period of two months. With the mutton they remain gratified for three months and with the hare for four months, with the flesh of the goat for five months, with the bacon (meat of pig) for six months, and with the flesh of birds for seven. With venison obtained from those deer that are called Prishata, they remaingratified for eight months, and with that obtained from the Ruru for nine months, and with the meat of Gavaya for ten months, With the meat of the bufffalo their gratification lasts for eleven months. With beef presented at the Shraddha, their gratification, it is said , lasts for a full year. Payasa mixed with ghee is as much acceptable to the pitris as beef. With the meat of Vadhrinasa (a large bull) the gratification of pitris lasts for twelve years. The flesh of rhinoceros, offered to the pitris on anniversaries of the lunar days on which they died, becomes inexhaustible. The potherb called Kalaska, the petals of kanchana flower, and meat of (red) goat also, thus offered, prove inexhaustible.

So but natural if you want to keep your ancestors satisfied forever, you should serve them the meat of red goat.

Though Hindu Scriptures permit its followers to have non-vegetarian food, many Hindus adopted the vegetarian system because they were influenced by other religions like Jainism.

Guest guest

it is not true, muslim or not muslim, religious or atheist to kill animals to eat is a thing that people of high consciousness feel as negative

so if you want to be a better human, be human with the poor animals, do not kill them

there's plenty of peaceful, tasteful and nice to see foods... vegetarianism is a school for peace

stop speculating and concocting strange ideas about scriptures, it is useless

Many adopted pure vegetarianism as a dietary law because they are totally against the killing of living creatures.

"If a person can survive without killing any living creature, I would be the first person to adopt such a way of life. "

In the past people thought plants were lifeless.

Today it is a universal fact that even plants have life. Thus their logic of not killing living creatures is not fulfilled even by being a pure vegetarian.

Even plants can feel pain

They further argue that plants cannot feel pain, therefore killing a plant is a lesser crime as compared to killing an animal. Today science tells us that even plants can feel pain. But the cry of the plant cannot be heard by the human being. This is due to the inability of the human ear to hear sounds that are not in the audible range i.e. 20 Hertz to 20,000 Hertz. Anything below and above this range cannot be heard by a human being. A dog can hear up to 40,000 Hertz. Thus there are silent dog whistles that have a frequency of more than 20,000 Hertz and less than 40,000 Hertz. These whistles are only heard by dogs and not by human beings. The dog recognizes the masters whistle and comes to the master. There was research done by a farmer in U.S.A. who invented an instrument which converted the cry of the plant so that it could be heard by human beings. He was able to realize immediately when the plant itself cried for water. Latest researches show that the plants can even feel happy and sad. It can also cry.

Killing a living creature with two senses less is not a lesser crime

Once a vegetarian argued his case by saying that plants only have two or three senses while the animals have five senses.

Therefore killing a plant is a lesser crime than killing an animal. Suppose your brother is born deaf and dumb and has two senses less as compared to other human beings. He becomes mature and someone murders him. Would you ask the judge to give the murderer a lesser punishment because your brother has two senses less? In fact you would say that he has killed a masoom, an innocent person, and the judge should give the murderer a greater punishment.

Guest guest

Yeah. I simply dont agree with Two less senses, blah blah and all that.

YOu put a very valid point.

If you kill a plant for food, thats as bad as killing an animal.

But Plucking a fruit from a plant, or harvesting the mature "about to dry and die" rice field is not a crime.

So, if you pluck a fruit from plant, and if the plant does not die because of that, its fine. Because, if you pluck a fruit another one will grow in its place. If you cut off a dog's tail another tail will not grow in its place.

Guest guest

<--- Qur'an permits Muslims to have non-vegetarian food

The Qur'an, however permits a Muslim to have non-vegetarian food. The following Qur’anic verses are proof of this fact:

"O ye who believe! Fulfil (all) obligations. Lawful unto you (for food) are all four-footed animals with the exceptions named."

[Al-Qur'an 5:1]

"And cattle He has created for you (men): from them Ye derive warmth, and numerous benefits, And of their (meat) ye eat."

[Al-Qur'an 16:5]

"And in cattle (too) ye have an instructive example: From within their bodies We produce (milk) for you to drink; there are, in them, (besides), numerous (other) benefits for you; and of their (meat) ye eat."

[Al-Qur'an 23:21]

----- >

From your blood stained quotes it is clearly proved that ur islam is a asuric (evil) religion.

so it is proved that your religion is partial to humans (especially muslims) only. so its not a genuine religion. so its a evil asuric path.

ANYWAY, dont quote from hindu scriptures to defend your blood stained views.

A hindu scripture cant be easily understood as you think. real meaning of the hindu scriptures can be understood with help of gurus only.

so your so called intrepreted meaning of scriptures are false. i can prove that.

FIRST of all Sudras like you should not touch holy hindu scriptures.

Anyway, you are defeated since you agreed islam is a blood stained evil religion.

So scram away from this forum, as it is a hindu-religion forum, not a islam forum.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namah Sivaya

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namo Venkatesaya

Guest guest

Relax man. convey whatever you want to convey in a polite manner.

Everybody knows that muslims are Asuras. You dont have to go down to their level.

Guest guest

In the past people thought plants were lifeless.

--not the follower of vedas

Even plants can feel pain

--so do not eat even plants, where's the problem?

Yes this world is for Humans (not alone muslims). And the things around you is the resources to live. Brother Im not being Fanatic! I dont want you to become a non-vegetarian, its your personal choice!

If I give misquotation of the hindu scripture, then you give the right CONTEXT of the verses I quoted. If Im outta context, YOU GIVE ME THE CONTEXT! Is it forbidden to teach?

Atlast you came to the CASTE SYSTEM, you dont know the truth about it!

You were telling me that Islam is blood stained and is constrained only to MUSLIMS. But If you read hinduscriptures, it seems like Only brahmans are treated as humans and only they have rights to live, poor shudras!

Manu Smruti Chapter 9 verse 317 says

"A Brahmin whether he is learned or not, is god. Even if he indulges in all kinds of sinful acts, he is a god"

Brother if you have gone to Australia you could have seen their favourite food, lizard tail! Its a delicacy for them.

When you cut their tail, their tail grows again, when you cut one arm of starfish, other arm grows.

Interesting isnt it?

Im not sure whether its delicious /images/graemlins/tongue.gif !

Guest guest

nice example of civil and delicious behaviour, join to an aborigen forum and stop bother us

muslim,

assuming you are from india or indian subcontinent,

your forefathers some few hundered years ago were hindus and were forcibly converted to islam.

so, why stick to islam and give pain the htemin heaven?

you have come here to slander hinduism.

no one will give up hinduism no mattter wht you say here.

<< Manu Smruti Chapter 9 verse 317 says

"A Brahmin whether he is learned or not, is god. Even if he indulges in all kinds of sinful acts, he is a god" >>

The words i read are:

"A Brahmana, be he ignorant or learned, is a great divinity, just as the fire, whethere carried forth (for the performance of a burnt-oblation) or not carried forth, is a great divinity."

This is written in the chapter of "Duties of a king".

If a king ignores brahmanas, unlearned, it cannot give them chance to become learned later. Note that the workd "god" is not used.

any way, there is no sense to talk about manusmriti with the anti-hindus becaue it never was a law book in practice in the vedic times. it was buried in india by ambedkar as a gesture to stop malpractice of varhasrama. now the time is to bury koran all over the world. and especially in india.

Hindus,

manusmriti v9-322 says:

"Kshatriyas prosper not without Brahmanas, Brahmanas prosper not without kshatriyas, being closely united, prosper in this (world) and in the next."

Over 1000 years all the muslims invaders slaughterd brhmanas first. (now islam got the reaction: israel assasinated a muslim reigious leader recently.)

still, behold, after 1000 years of salughters and temple destructions they could not kill hinduism. teh world and the muslims need to learn something from this - forget killing hinduism.

what to knoe what islamis?

read the lost here "hindu holocaust".

why the moderators allow a muslim here

when his intention are not to learn anything but to slander hinduism?

muslim,

assuming you are from india or indian subcontinent,

your forefathers some few hundered years ago were hindus and were forcibly converted to islam.

so, why stick to islam and give pain the htemin heaven?

you have come here to slander hinduism.

no one will give up hinduism no mattter wht you say here.

<< Manu Smruti Chapter 9 verse 317 says

"A Brahmin whether he is learned or not, is god. Even if he indulges in all kinds of sinful acts, he is a god" >>

The words i read are:

"A Brahmana, be he ignorant or learned, is a great divinity, just as the fire, whethere carried forth (for the performance of a burnt-oblation) or not carried forth, is a great divinity."

This is written in the chapter of "Duties of a king".

If a king ignores brahmanas, unlearned, it cannot give them chance to become learned later. Note that the workd "god" is not used.

any way, there is no sense to talk about manusmriti with the anti-hindus becaue it never was a law book in practice in the vedic times. it was buried in india by ambedkar as a gesture to stop malpractice of varhasrama. now the time is to bury koran all over the world. and especially in india.

Hindus,

manusmriti v9-322 says:

"Kshatriyas prosper not without Brahmanas, Brahmanas prosper not without kshatriyas, being closely united, prosper in this (world) and in the next."

Over 1000 years all the muslims invaders slaughterd brhmanas first. (now islam got the reaction: israel assasinated a muslim reigious leader recently.)

still, behold, after 1000 years of salughters and temple destructions they could not kill hinduism. teh world and the muslims need to learn something from this - forget killing hinduism.

want to know what islam is?

read the post here "hindu holocaust".

why the moderators allow a muslim here

when his intention are not to learn anything but to slander hinduism?

why not have a few hindu moderators here instead of an HK moderator?

I live in India so im a hindu! The word hindu is nothing but a geographical description of people living beyond indus (India)

Yes my great grand father was a hindu, but Alhamdulillah we are now in true path. we dont worship demi gods as said in gita

"Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their OWN NATURES.(By Leaving the rules put forth by God)"

[bhagavad Gita 7:20]

Im not here to slander, that is why im giving quotation to the verse I quote,

"vidvaaMz ca-eva vidvaaMz ca braahmaNo daivataM mahat |

praNiitaz ca-a.praNiitaz ca yathaa-agnir daivataM mahat "

Yes the word is not used in eglish traslation, but its in the sanskrit!

I feel sorryto her that you dont want to talk about smriti.

Why bury Qur'an?

Qur'an is the TRUTH, and its the only way to bring about EQUALITY, and brotherhood.

I have read hindu holocaust, I dont know whether its true or not, if its true then the people involved in that re not muslims.

"Whoever kills an innocent human being is like he killed the whole of human kind, and whoever saved a human is like he saved the whole of human kind"

Qur'an is Guide! If anyone goes against its teaching it he is not a muslim. There are black sheeps in every community, and so there are many NAME SAKE muslims.

--------------------------

Im sorry if i hurted your feelings, i came here because i see many threads which talk about Islam, this thread was not started by me!

Furthermore its my duty to clear misconception in my religion. Because i belive that my religion is flawless because its from GOD!

If there is a contradiction in the Qur'an, then it cannot be the word of Allah.

"Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy (contradictions)."

[Al-Qur'an 4:82]

--------------------------

Guest guest

Brahmanaas a people who realised God. they can be from any castes.also a brahmin respects all life forms (they dont eat animals like u)

so i have rightly called you as a sudra. theres no wrong in it.

but fools like you take brahmin as a caste and misinterprest that hindu scriptures support brahmin. they actually "enlightened" people, rather than a particular caste.

also fools like you misinterpret the hindu scriptures saying some scriptures support animal sacrifice. actually th scriptures denote sacrifice/killing of animal instincts within us. each particular name denotes a particular animal instinct within us. so we have to kill it to attain bliss. thats what its specified in scriptures.

so hereafter dont try to quote from Gita/smritis/vedas to support your blood stained views.

moreover, meaning of word 'hindu' is given in brahma-vaivartana purana telling those follow vedas are hindus.

just becuse u live in india, u cant become a hindu. u are just a asura. thats the truth. truth may be sometimes harsh.

asuras dont change. they always remain evil. so quaran is not changed & it remins evil.

but good people always modify themselves to be more good, so u can see changes in hindu scriptures made from time to time.

of course krsna may have taught mohammed right things to follow. but ur mohammed was so stupid that he misinterpreted the things taught by krsna and gave so called quaran.

ofcourse, a anti-hindu has given a good reply to ur words by quoting scriptures.

if ure not fanatic then you can leave this forum rather than debating here.

anyway wat do u expect from us ? u itself proved that u & ur religion are asuric. So you are defeated. so why waste ur time here ?

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namah Shivaya

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namo Venkatesaya

Guest guest

moreover, meaning of word 'hindu' is given in brahma-vaivartana purana telling those follow vedas are hindus.

this is false, bring citations, sanskrit

Gokul Ji!

If im wrong, then correct me! Call me whatever you want to call. If Im giving wrong quotation then give the right quotations.

We muslims slaughter cattle to eat them, unlike what you said, we dont have Animal instincts inside.

If you have animal instincts inside kill yourself, why killing the ANIMAL which is outside, dont you see God in that at that time? An after killing its just lies their, Poor animal, We dont kill animals for any other reason other than for food, and moreover its a sin for us to hunt animals.(If we kill it for fun)

I repeat again, If I misquote, then please QUOTE me! Correct me if Im wrong!

Those who follow vedas are called Vedantist as said by swami vivekananda, or call it "SANATAN DHARM"!

What did krishna taught muhammed? And what did muhammed misinterpreted? Can you please explain /images/graemlins/smile.gif ?

Why is Qur'an evil? because it brings about brotherhood among human and equality? Unlike Caste system?

"Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their OWN NATURES.(By Leaving the rules put forth by God)"

[bhagavad Gita 7:20]

Guest guest

Muslim

since you are not intelligent enough to grasp my explainations, i repeat again.

the hindu scriptures doesnt "actually" tell to kill animals for sacrifice/food/rituals. it tells to kill animal instincts. so people who perform actually kill their animal instincts , they dont kill animals.

thats what i said hindu scriptures are not comic/magazine so that everyone can read it like a book & understand it. it has to be understood thru gurus. so dont quote ur views using gita/scriptures.

moreover, if u dont believe in gita, what right u have to quote from gita ?

u should quote from gita only if you believe it. if you belive it then you should follow teachings of krsna rather than quran.dont teach gita to us. we know it better than u.

we hindus repsect people more than you muslims do. so u muslims dont havee right to teach equality to us.

u muslims only tell that quran was given by god(alla) to muhammed. according to us god is krsna. so thats why i quoted krsna taught muhammed & muhammed presnted it to u people in form of quran.

if u feel allah & krishna different, then theres no use for u in staying here in this forum.

<-- "Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their OWN NATURES.(By Leaving the rules put forth by God)"

[bhagavad Gita 7:20] ==>

here krsna tells us not to have blind faith. we have to follow a sampradaya/religion by knowing its innerr meaning. thats what krsna tells. so dont quote it again & again thinking that the quote supports ur islamic view.

the above quote is directed to u people only as you people blindly follow quaran without knowing its inner meaning.

<-- Why is Qur'an evil? because it brings about brotherhood among human and equality? Unlike Caste system? -->

Using quran u people conduct jihad on other people. so what kinda brotherhood ur quaran preaches. it just brews hared towards other people.

Guest guest

hello,

heres a muslim challenging our hinduism. face him instead of shouting at me.

if u dont have guts to face him then keep mum instead of disturbing me.

im busy facing him. i think citing quotaions from puranas is not important now.

im busy facing this muslim.

SIXTH ADHYAYA

1. Some wise men, deluded, speak of Nature, and others of Time (as the cause of everything); but it is the greatness of God by which this Brahma-wheel is made to turn.

2. It is at the command of him who always covers this world, the knower, the time of time, who assumes qualities and all knowledge, it is at his command that this work (creation) unfolds itself, which is called earth, water, fire, air, and ether;

3. He who, after he has done that work and rested again, and after he has brought together one essence (the self) with the other (matter), with one, two, three, or eight, with time also and with the subtile qualities of the mind, 4. Who, after starting the works endowed with (the three) qualities, can order all things, yet when, in the absence of all these, he has caused the destruction of the work, goes on, being in truth different (from all he has produced);

5. He is the beginning, producing the causes which unite (the soul with the body), and, being above the three kinds of time (past, present, future), he is seen as without parts, after we have first worshipped that adorable god, who has many forms, and who is the true source (of all things), as dwelling in our own mind.

6. He is beyond all the forms of the tree (of the world) and of time, he is the other, from whom this world moves round, when one has known him who brings good and removes evil, the lord of bliss, as dwelling within the self, the immortal, the support of all.

7. Let us know that highest great lord of lords, the highest deity of deities, the master of masters, the highest above, as god, the lord of the world, the adorable.

8. There is no effect and no cause known of him, no one is seen like unto him or better; his high power is revealed as manifold, as inherent, acting as force and knowledge.

9. There is no master of his in the world, no ruler of his, not even a sign of him. He is the cause, the lord of the lords of the organs, and there is of him neither parent nor lord.

10. That only god who spontaneously covered himself, like a spider, with threads drawn from the first cause (pradhana), grant us entrance into Brahman.

11. He is the one God, hidden in all beings, all-pervading, the self within all beings, watching over all works, dwelling in all beings, the witness, the perceiver, the only one, free from qualities.

12. He is the one ruler of many who (seem to act, but really do) not act; he makes the one seed manifold. The wise who perceive him within their self, to them belongs eternal happiness, not to others.

13. He is the eternal among eternals, the thinker among thinkers, who, though one, fulfils the desires of many. He who has known that cause which is to be apprehended by Sankhya (philosophy) and Yoga (religious discipline), he is freed from all fetters.

14. The sun does not shine there, nor the moon and the stars, nor these lightnings, and much less this fire. When he shines, everything shines after him; by his light all this is lightened.

15. He is the one bird in the midst of the world; he is also (like) the fire (of the sun) that has set in the ocean. A man who knows him truly, passes over death; there is no other path to go.

16. He makes all, he knows all, the self-caused, the knower, the time of time (destroyer of time), who assumes qualities and knows everything, the master of nature and of man, the lord of the three qualities (guna), the cause of the bondage, the existence, and the liberation of the world.

17. He who has become that, he is the immortal, remaining the lord, the knower, the ever-present guardian of this world, who rules this world for ever, for no one else is able to rule it.

18. Seeking for freedom I go for refuge to that God who is the light of his own thoughts, he who first creates Brahman (m.) and delivers the Vedas to him;

19. Who is without parts, without actions, tranquil, without fault, without taint, the highest bridge to immortality- like a fire that has consumed its fuel.

20. Only when men shall roll up the sky like a hide, will there be an end of misery, unless God has first been known.

21. Through the power of his penance and through the grace of God has the wise Svetasvatara truly proclaimed Brahman, the highest and holiest, to the best of ascetics, as approved by the company of Rishis.

22. This highest mystery in the Vedanta, delivered in a former age, should not be given to one whose passions have not been subdued, nor to one who is not a son, or who is not a pupil.

23. If these truths have been told to a high-minded man, who feels the highest devotion for God, and for his Guru as for God, then they will shine forth,- then they will shine forth indeed.

Guest guest

"hello,

heres a muslim challenging our hinduism. face him instead of shouting at me.

if u dont have guts to face him then keep mum instead of disturbing me.

im busy facing him. i think citing quotaions from puranas is not important now.

im busy facing this muslim. "

you're pathetic

Guest guest

Why is Qur'an evil? because it brings about brotherhood among human and equality? Unlike Caste system?

The Qu'ran in itself isn't tolerant of not-muslims. If need be I will quote surrah and verse for you.

Same for the Bible. In the Manu Smrti the female is a bit repressed. All religions have oppressive things in their basics. However, muslims seem to be the most vocal and aggressive in carrying out their belief.

The thing however with Islam is that most of the muslims are having difficulty seeing the grey areas of life. It is either black or white, but grey is scary and should be decided upon whether it is black or white.

Of course I also readily have muslim friends, but for some reason these are all female, you figure out why (and no, it has nothing to do whether or not they're physically attractive)...

Guest guest

We dont kill animals for any other reason other than for food, and moreover its a sin for us to hunt animals.(If we kill it for fun)

--we have simply to get out from religion wars and see the logic... why you think that animals live of a kind of life different from ours and it gives the right to us to kill them for our need or pleasure? we eat, sleep, mate and defend ourselves.. we take birth, we get old, we die and it is easily recognizable when we are alive or dead. Animals do the same thing... where's the differences? where's the different kind of existence that gives us the right to recognize a right to kill living beings with the same our features?

prophet mohammed's people is no more living in the desert with no plants and fruits, you are everywhere in the world with supermarkets, shops, marts and so on. So if you are a religious man, choose to give the less possible disturbance to life to have no useless loads when, at the death's moment the supreme lord will decide to send you in a good or a bad place.

there's many vegetarian muslims, they're out of the desert and they have inproved their religiosity and peacefulness.. no one can deny that avoiding to kill animals is a great improvement in our consciousness... it could be illogic

if you want consider it a friendly advice to let you more closer to god... if you have come here to enjoy debates, you're free.. but what's the use?

i apologize for the hindu friends who are behaving as religious fanatics ... but do not do the same

Guest guest

it is you pathetic. not me.

see only after i say, you are facing the muslim.

its proves whos on the better side.

why dont u expose ur name if ure so genuine ?