IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

The Hajj

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gokul Ji

keeping on calling fool or by telling makes no change.

Quote me if i quote wrong, if im shudra according to you, if you are brahman, if you think that shudra cant understand, and brahman can understand, then please Quote right context if i have given wrong context. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lets get back

Where does it says to kill the animal instincts in oursleves by killing the animals. Where in the scriptures?

We have many instances from the scriptures, gods themself ate non veg,

are they killing the animal instincts in them? GOD's have animal instincts?

Scriptures are from God right? and one of its purpose is as an INSTRUCTION MANUAL to humans!

And you say that its not for all? How do we lead our life then?

If I quote from the Qur'an you are not going to believe in that!

So I quoted from the scriptures which you follow AND I HOPE YOU BELIEVE IN THEM, and it seems that you still have problem digesting your own scriptures.

>>>u muslims only tell that quran was given by god(alla) to muhammed. according to us god is krsna. so thats why i quoted krsna taught muhammed & muhammed presnted it to u people in form of quran.<<<

If you think that Allah and krishna the same, then follow qur'an becaus e you said that qur'an is from krishna!

(you SAID)>> "Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their OWN NATURES.(By Leaving the rules put forth by God)"

[bhagavad Gita 7:20]

here krsna tells us not to have blind faith. we have to follow a sampradaya/religion by knowing its innerr meaning. thats what krsna tells. so dont quote it again & again thinking that the quote supports ur islamic view<<

Lets get into it, your scriptures says worshiping idols is wrong but still you follow your own desires to worship it, making your own invented and innovated RITUALS and your own NATURES! your scriptures gives permission to eat non veg, but still you think that its not good! Arent you following your own desires by going against the scriptures??

That is the inner meaning. For details read sanskrit text.

Qur'an doesnt supports terrorism!

Dont judge Car by its bad driver.

----

P.S "There maybe someone who sees the words and yet indeed does not see them; may be another one who hears these words but indeed does not hear them." [Rigveda 10:71:4]

Guest guest

your scriptures says worshiping idols is wrong

--yes, idols are not to be worshipped.. only god's archa murti has to be worshipped

your scriptures gives permission to eat non veg,

--different time and life conditions, even your mother gave you permission to suck her breasts.. now things are changed

Arent you following your own desires by going against the scriptures??

--you are enjoyng to fight (:-)) with boys.... i have given to you some logic proposals before... answer (if you are interested to get and give something with this dialogue, if you want to feel yourself proud in defeating people stick playing with sri gokul das maharaja :-))

All gods are same.

we have gita directly given by krishna. whatever good essence ur kuran has gita is having it. but kuran doesnt contain everything that gita tells. so i am satisified with gita. gita has more good qualities than quran. i dont need quran for guidance.

no genuine hindu scripture tells not to worship idols. idols are archa-rupa of god. god presents himself in five forms. one such form is arch-rupa, as arch-rupa he resides in idol.

if u want better insight on archa-rupa (idol worship) then visit www.srivaishnava.org , www.srivaishnavam.org, www.srivaishnavan.org

i have already replied all your queries & doubts. but ure adamantly clinging on to your point wearing the mask of innocence.

i am telling that hindu scriptures has told to kill our animal instincts, not to kill animals.

you are asking to point out the word "not to kill animals" in the scriptures.

each word in the scriptures has a deep meaning hidden under it. god had send gurus. they are the instruction manual.

only thru guru u can understand it.

dont think hindu scriptures as easy to learn just by asking some explanation of scriptures. if i begin to explain it will never end. the knowledge is soo vast.

i havent told that scriptures are for particular people. its for all. only u people treat us as kafirs. not we.

even if i explain some quote, you will pick another quote & ask for explanation. so it will never end.

anyway u want to be clarified your doubts, then u should convert yourself into hindu & try to lead a pure non-violent life for some years & apprach a guru to learn scriptures. then only u can understand wat scriptures really teach. till that u will always see in a ignorant way.

moreover, im sure ure not reading original sanskrit scriptures, just by reading some english translations, you are quoting it. if u wanna know really whats written in the scripture u first know sanskrit & find a guru as i told above.

if u are not ready to do that, u can mind ur work without disturbing us, as we have many good work to do rather than arguing with you.

Guest guest

Im being asked to go /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I came here to defend my religion of truth, and i hope I did my best.

It all started with your asumption of LINGAM (Penis) with Ka'ba.

I'll be around anyway /images/graemlins/wink.gif

My religion is easy to approach.

Guest guest

I pity you.

Lingam or shiva is not center of religion as you are thinking. shiva is considered as god with mode of ignorance.

shiva many times committed mistakes & so was punished by vishnu (krishna) many times.

once shiva was cursed by a sage so that shiva will be worshipped in phallic form.

anyway this doesnt degenerate hinduism as shiva is not core of hinduism. Note : Brahma is not even worshipped.

Krishna is the supreme god of hinduism.

so you judge hinduism on basis of krishna & vishnu only.

anyway u are welcome to leave, since it will be good for you as you cant win as always said "EVIL NEVER TRIUMPHS".

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namah Shivaya

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namo Venkatesaya

A Shivalinga is phallus-shaped and fixed on a base, which is shaped like a yoni. The structure symbolises the supreme creative energy. It is usually made of stone but can also be of wood, metal, crystal, and soapstone.

There are various explanations as to why the linga represents Shiva. According to the Vamana Purana, after Sati's death, Shiva went to mourn in the forest. Seeing the virile god, the wives of the sages living in the forest were enamoured and followed Shiva around. Enraged, the sages cursed Shiva, causing his phallus to fall off. The moment it touched the ground, his phallus started growing. Soon the earth, unable to support its weight, began quivering. When Brahma and Vishnu realised why the earth was shaking, they requested Shiva to take back his phallus. Shiva consented to do so on the condition that the sages worshipped his phallus. He pronounced that nothing would be impossible for one who worshipped the Shivalinga.

The Linga Purana says that Brahma and Vishnu were once arguing over who was the supreme being. Suddenly, there appeared Sivalinga before them a huge column of fire. Both of them decided to find one end each. Whoever returned first would be acknowledged as supreme. Vishnu assumed the form of a boar and dug into the earth. Brahma, in the form of a swan, flew upwards. They searched for days but in vain. Then Shiva appeared in the fiery column. Brahma and Vishnu realised their mistake and acknowledged Shiva as the Supreme Being. The Shivalinga represents that column of fire Jyotirlinga

The phallic cult appears to have been prevalent in India since the Indus Valley Civilisation (c. 3000 BC - 700 BC). Emblems resembling the linga and yoni have been discovered in excavations of ancient cities. Although the Vedas are contemptuous of the linga because of its association with the phallus, later literature like the Puranas and tantric texts laud phallic worship. According to these texts, Brahma, Vishnu and other gods live at the site where Shiva exists in the form of a linga. The Vamana Purana says that during Chaturmasya, Shiva sleeps in all lingas. Therefore, praying at any linga during this time is considered especially auspicious. It is believed that the land within 100 cubits (about 160 ft) of a linga is very sacred and called Shivasthala.

There are approximately 30 million lingas in temples and shrines all over India. Most of them are named after the place where they are located or after the person who established them there. Lingas fall into three categories. The first are the Anadi or Svayambhu, or self-generated lingas. They are believed to be the most sacred and are said to have fallen from heaven. Next are the Sithavara, or fixed lingas. These are crafted and then, after an initiation ceremony done according to Puranic rites, installed at a sacred location. It is believed that once a linga is installed, it should never be moved as that would result in a calamity. The third category of lingas are the Jangam, or movable lingas. These are the miniature lingas, which are made of stone, clay, metal, or other material. They are worn as amulets and necklaces, or worshipped in the homes of Shiva's devotees.

The actual worship of the Shivalinga begins with bathing it, first with water mixed with earth, and then with water mixed with the Panchagavya. The linga is then smeared with sandalwood paste. Next, flowers and leaves are offered especially bel leaves. Next comes the arati, followed by the devotee's prayer. Shiva is believed to be very hot-tempered: bathing the linga and applying sandalwood paste are believed to soothe him.

Guest guest

Anyway i succeeded in driving away the muslim. so i did what the other hindus failed to do here.

so instead of blaming me or making fun of me, just think the above fact.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namah Shivaya

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namo Venkatesaya