IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
animesh

Why do some people get vision about future?

Rate this topic

Originally posted by dasanudas:

The Sweetheart of My Sweet Heart

aham bhakta paradhino hy

asvatantra iva dvija

sadhubir grasta-hrydayo

bhaktair bhakta-jana-priyah

S.Bhag. 9.4.57

“I do not know anyone but My devotees. All the saints are my sweetheart and I am also their sweet heart. They do not know anyone but Me and I also don’t care to know anyone but them.”

He is for the devotees and the devotees are for Him. And how many devotees there are we can't even imagine.

Srimate Radhrani prays, “You have captured my heart fully. Every atom of my body wants only you, but the circumstances are so cruel that we are parted. So I will jump into that deep well, taking my own life. I pray You will come and take my position and I will take Yours, Oh Krishna, Oh Sri Nandanandan, then You will realize what hopelessness I am going through and will understand my trouble.”

In that self-same mood Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, “My friends, save Me by showing Me Krishna. Otherwise I can’t maintain My existence, what I once saw, touching My heart like lightning then withdrawing, show Me once again for I cannot tolerate the separation. How many times can one die in a second to earn that fortune, to get a moments perception of Krishna? I am ready to die millions of times. My heart bursts without having a second view of that wonderful thing. I had a little experience previously, but beauty and sweetness can be so cruel. If I don’t get that vision I shall die.”

The bittersweetness of a devotional life

by Srila Sridhara Maharaj

Or how much can we take, without giving?

I really want to know you Lord but it takes so long my Lord. My sweet Lord

You're getting close to the main vein here, Dasanudas prabhu. Remember Srila Sridhar Maharaja speaking of his `crying club`?

------------------

No offense meant to anyone...

This is wonderful nectar to start off the day. Thank you for your kindness Mr das and may we all feel the peace of knowing Radha Krsna as our dearmost friends. May we have more drops of such nectar? I want to hear about the crying club, too.

ys, JR

Don't know much about any crying club, but it conjures up some rather bizarre images

See what we can do to fullfill your request.

I just had two not so much fundamental Wittnesses come to my door and the first thing they asked me was to read a passage from Revelations, which I was happy to do and went something like "And I shall dry up all your tears and they will be no more" They then asked what I thought about it, I started out laughing but after a couple of hours I thought I might end up crying by the time they left. My conclusion is that if you don't have the foundations, forget the rest of the house.

Wow what a session

Your question is "Why do some people get vision about the future?"

I believe it is because Time is an illusion and Passing of Time is simply defined by actions been done. if a person could think of possibilities of Actions which occured based on current conditions in the present, and that possibility is enough to occur (in time), maybe his mind set is so strong he will actually have visions of the future.

Something like Quantum Theory. Time is constant but speed of an object is not. If an object moved so fast ahead to the point that Time itself seems to be zero, you can experience an illusion that there is one similar object in two difference place simultaneously.