IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rohan

hare krishna

Rate this topic

nice site i love to hear God is a God who is not so shameful about sex as religious folk:''

When Issa had attained the age of thirteen years, the epoch when an Israelite should take a wife, ''

Guest guest

Mr. Child Pls. do me a humble favour. Pls. chant this mantra:

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna,Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare

Thanks a lot,

Hare Krishna.

Jesus was a Guru yes, but for a particular audience and not for everyone. Jesus's audience were the less educated and less inteligent. Jesus knew that Krishna was the supreme as he lived in India for about 18 years of his life with Hindu sages. He also read the Bhagavad-gita. When Jesus was asked if he had anything to declare. He said 'only my father who is in my heart'. Where did Jesus get this information from? The Bhagavad-gita.

"I am the Super soul, seated in the hearts of all living entities. I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings." Lord Krishna (Bg. 10.20)

The Christians have made a major coverup of their scriptures as they don't mention the life of Jesus from the age of 12 to about 30. He was actually in India, but they don't want to accept this truth. There is more evidence to support that Jesus was in India than any other theory.

As Srila Prabhupada stated, Gurus preach according to the place, time, and audience. As Jesus's audience were not so inteligent he did not mention Krishna or the Vedic scriptures to them. As they would not understand it. Even today, very few Christians can understand that God is present in Dieties, reincarnation, karma etc.. Despite the evidence.

Srila Prabhupada stated Jesus was a Guru, yes. But not God or the only son of God. Thus Krishna and Jesus are not one, the difference is master and servant, respectively.

We are all the sons of God, not only Jesus.

The conclusion of the Bhagavad-gita is :

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear. " Lord Krishna (18.66)

The above verse is also the one quoted by Srila Prabhupada the most.

By worshipping a Guru as God, we will not attain perfection or advance in spiritual life. We should learn from a Guru, how to serve God better, but not follow the guru as God. This is what the Christians are doing.

Srila Prabhupada's instructions were to learn from great Gurus from parampra or desciplic succession. Jesus does not come from desciplic succession. That's why Srila Prabhupada never placed Jesus's murty in any ISKCON temple.

Hare Krishna.

Jesus was a Guru yes, but for a particular audience and not for everyone.

OH NO HE IS FOR EVERYONE, HIS CROSS WHICH COVERS ALL SIN AND THEREBY ALL RIGHTS OF THE ACCUSER TO ATTACK US WITH HIS DEMONIC HORDES, IS A FREE GIFT TO ALL WHO ARE WILLING.

HIS CROSS IS THE SECOND COVENANT WITH MAN AS DESCRIBED BY THE PROPHET JEREMIA, WHICH IS FOR ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

Jesus's audience were the less educated and less inteligent.

INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ARE THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE LAMB , JESUS, WHEREVER HE GOES. DUMB PEOPLE ARE THOSE RELIGIOUS LUNATICS WHO CRUCIFIED HIM.

GOD DOESNT GIVE A FLYING FUDGE ABOUT EDUCATION. FOR WITH GOD THE WISDOM OF MAN IS FOOLISHNESS.

Jesus knew that Krishna was the supreme as he lived in India for about 18 years of his life with Hindu sages. He also read the Bhagavad-gita. When Jesus was asked if he had anything to declare. He said 'only my father who is in my heart'. Where did Jesus get this information from? The Bhagavad-gita.

NO, BECAUSE HE IS THE SON OF GOD AND WAS RAISED BY HIM, SUCH AS FOR INSTANCE PSALM 2 STATE. HE TAUGHT THOSE HINDU SAGES. WHEN JESUS WAS 12, HE WAS ALREADY TALKING WITH ISRAELITE SAGES IN THE TEMPLE OF JERUSALEM AND THEY WERE ASTOUNDED AT HOW THIS YOUNG BOY KNEW SO MUCH AND HAD SUCH INSIGHT.

"I am the Super soul, seated in the hearts of all living entities. I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings." Lord Krishna (Bg. 10.20)

JESUS WAS SO CLOSE WITH GOD HE DIDNT NEED TO READ THAT IN A BOOK.

The Christians have made a major coverup of their scriptures as they don't mention the life of Jesus from the age of 12 to about 30. He was actually in India, but they don't want to accept this truth. There is more evidence to support that Jesus was in India than any other theory.

THAT IS TRUE, BUT WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT WE DO WHAT GOD WANTS NOT THAT WE KNOW THAT JESUS WAS OR WAS NOT IN INDIA.

As Srila Prabhupada stated, Gurus preach according to the place, time, and audience. As Jesus's audience were not so inteligent he did not mention Krishna or the Vedic scriptures to them. As they would not understand it.

NONSENSE, WHAT JESUS TAUGHT WAS AS THE PSALMS SAY THINGS THAT WERE HIDDEN SINCE THE BIRTH OF THE WORLD AND NOW REVEALED. HE CAME TO BRING SOMETHING NEW, IF ANYTHING, ITS AN ADDON TO THE VEDIC SCRIPTURES.

Even today, very few Christians can understand that God is present in Dieties, reincarnation, karma etc.. Despite the evidence.

COMPARED TO GOD OR THE LEAST IN HEAVEN, EVEN THE WISEST HUMAN IS DUMB. KARMA IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR CONSEQUENCE OF SIN I GUESS.

Srila Prabhupada stated Jesus was a Guru, yes. But not God or the only son of God.

WELL I CARE MORE ABOUT WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT SAYS THAN WHAT

BHUPADA SAYS.

Thus Krishna and Jesus are not one, the difference is master and servant, respectively.

We are all the sons of God, not only Jesus.

YOU ARE NOT WITHOUT SIN. A SON OF GOD MEANS SON OF LIGHT NOT JUST A CREATED THING CREATED BY GOD.

The conclusion of the Bhagavad-gita is :

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear. " Lord Krishna (18.66)

TRUE.

The above verse is also the one quoted by Srila Prabhupada the most.

By worshipping a Guru as God, we will not attain perfection or advance in spiritual life.

TRUE.

We should learn from a Guru, how to serve God better, but not follow the guru as God. This is what the Christians are doing.

NO, BECAUSE JESUS AND KRISHNA ARE ONE.

Srila Prabhupada's instructions were to learn from great Gurus from parampra or desciplic succession. Jesus does not come from desciplic succession.

JESUS COMES FROM GOD HIMSELF! IF ANYTIHNG HE COMES FROM KING DAVID WHO WAS ONE OF THE MOST PLEASING MEN TO GOD!

Guest guest

Child, I humbly request you pls. don'n waste time in discussion. If you continue to chant the holy name like this Hare Krishna Mahamantra you will develop love of God. And the real test if you are able to remember Lord Krishna when you leave your body then you'll go to his kingdom. Pls. don't doubt this, Lord Krishna assure this in Bhagwad Gita," Antkale ca Mam eve svarmukta kalervarem, ya prati sa madbhavam yati na atra samanshaya" Meaning Krisna says if one remembers Me while leaving one's body he/she will come to Me for this there is no doubt.

I already love God quite well thank you very much and not chanting but serving in another way doesnt say a thing about (lack of )love for God.

I do chant though, just not only the hare krishna mantra.

And I am not wasting my time aim trying to teach and I hope to at least make some people realise that the small religion of chanting hare krishna is not the only true religion in the world, God showed himself in many different ways times and cultures and even different names, And Christianity in its true form is just as good as vaishnavism in its true form. Likewise, God has ordained the jewish people as a holy priest nation and the only true religion is fulfilling your calling, so if you were born 3000 years ago in Israel in the desert you would be called to serve God in a totally different way and that doesnt mean that Jewish beliefs in its pure form are any less than vaishnavism in its pure form.

As kirshna said also, dont waste your time with religion.

Child, I cannot see why you insist on wasting your time with these posts. Is it because you question the strength of your faith? A true devotee, serving Lord Krsna, will not be turned away by your attempts of diminishing everything. Remember that, after all, you also were created by Lord Krsna, and you cannot undermine Him.

Not to mention that the four Vedas have existed for way longer than any record of Christianity.

Haribol!

"Child, I cannot see why you insist on wasting your time with these posts. Is it because you question the strength of your faith?

"

NO! And for the last time, well probably ill repeat it many times so not so last time, I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN ANYMORE THAN A VAISHNAVA KRISHNA AND JESUS ARE BOTH REAL!

AS WELL AS ALL YOUR GODS, SAVE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT GODS AT ALL.

A true devotee, serving Lord Krsna, will not be turned away by your attempts of diminishing everything.

A TRUE DEVOTEE WOULD NEVER EVER REJECT ME FOR HE WOULD REJECT KRISHNA AND HIS TRUTHS!

Remember that, after all, you also were created by Lord Krsna, and you cannot undermine Him.

I REALLY HAVE NO DESIRE TO UNDERMINE HIM!

Not to mention that the four Vedas have existed for way longer than any record of Christianity.

WELL AINT THAT LOGICAL GIVEN THE FACT THAT CHRIST WAS BORN 2000 YEARS AGO!

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU PEOPLE, (NOT JUST YOU CHRISTIANS ALSO )TO ACCEPT THAT GOD COMES IN MANY DIFFERENT FORMS TIMES PLACES, AS HE HIMSELF SAID BY THE WAY, HE SHOWS UP IN MANY DIFFERENT WORLDS AND PLACES AND REINCARNATES IN DIFFERENT TIMES!

AND THAT THEREFORE MANY SOCALLED RELIGIONS ARE ALL WORSHIPPING THE SAME GOD IN DIFFERENT WAYS! IS IT REALLY SO HARD TO JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT KRISHNA DECIDED TO CREATE A PEOPLE

OF PRIESTS WHO BECAME THE JEWS? OR TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS ON A CROSS AND THUS DEFEATED THE DEMONS MORE THAN EVER?

BUT AS FOR THOSE VEDAS I BELIEVE I ALREADY GAVE A LINK ON YOUR SCRIPTURES BUT I WILL DO SO AGAIN TO PROVE MY POINT, NOT TO CONVERT YOU TO CHRISTIAN DOGMA BUT TO ACKNOWLEDGING CHRIST BESIDE KRISHNA FOR ITS TRUTH OF YOUR OWN SCRIPTURES!

http://www.sdaindia.net/jesus_in_hindu_scriptures/jesus-in-hindu-scriptures.html

Guest guest

You can tell whoever prepare food for you that he/she should prepare only vegetarian food for you. It is very simple

Guest guest

Child,

"no, I am not vegetarian. I eat what is being prepared for me. It is an offence to reject what you are given."

Why don't you eat the defenseless children and old people too?

The fact that the human body is made for a vegetarian diet proves that God wants man to be vegetarian.

Also scientists have concluded that meat eaters are much more likely to suffer from cancer and other diseases. Does god want man to eat unhealthy food?

The Bible was written by man, not god.

But you demonic heartless follower of a man made religon will not get this.

Guest guest

Mr. child I'm serious you should become good child by becoming vegetarian. Pls. do wait life is too short.

Guest guest

Mr.Child,

what is your real name and place and your history!

You seemed to be an interesting entity, although, blindly saying i will eat was given is not acceptable,

if they give poison and you know it is poison, will you drink it!

If you say you will drink it then you are blind, we have to eat in the mode of goodness, cos whatver we eat will affect our brain and body and without proper brain and body we cannot serve God!

Be a vegetarian and everything else will change. You dont have to chant the Hare Krishna mantra but you are chanting something else which is ok, but do it for the love of God.

Everything said and done, dont eat meat, eggs or fish!

We have no right to harm living entities that cannot defend itself from huamn beings!

you talk about compassion, doesnt it extend to animals too....so be a vegatarian in its truest sense!

Haribol!

anand