IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rohan

hare krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When he has no answers he scampers away with his tail between his legs lol!!

Maybe he's on another forum now trying his luck lololol!

Guest guest

Child Child come out come out wherever you are!! lol..

This is Earth calling Child, do you receive?? lol!

Guest guest

Mr.Child,

where are you?

You are so flamboyant about LOVE and COMPASSION, you havent said anything about being a vegetarian!

I will tell you one thing from my experience, serving humanity and God with love and compassion and actually developing the inherent quality of love towards all is no easy task my friend.

Talking about love thoeretically in a forum is very easy, but actually doing it is difficult- why? because we are inherently filled with impurities and that is why we are born again and again to clean ourselves.

The impuriies have built upon us for so many lifetimes that it is very difficult to get out of bad habits as it becomes addicted.

So, the first step to actually IMPLEMENTING your concept of LOVE is to extend LOVE and COMPASSION to all creatures created by God including humanbeings, animals, aquatic, and plant life.

Obviously as human beings we have to survive so we cause minimal damage by eating plants. Actually plants are not killed but only we use its by-products. But even that we should eat only after offering to Krishna.

Which means, we cannot eat animal flesh because animals are advanced creatures and feel pain like us and to eat animals we have to kill it. No one except GOD has the right to kill.

So, practical implementation of LOVE and COMPASSION is to become a VEGETARIAN and not only talk, why dont you act in accordance to your own scriptures.

The bible (or the old testament) clearly says

THOU SHALT NOT KILL- if so why are you part of the killing and not following your own Bible, you think Jesus Christ is happy to see millions of slaughter houses being run everyday just to please your tongue?

have you experienced first hand on how animals are slaughtered for people like you to consume, you just see a beuatiful plastic wrapped meat in the frozen food section, do you have any idea how that animal was slaughtered, it is horrible how you people enocurage such attorcious acts of violence towards animals and you talk about LOVE?

If you dont accept vegetarianism as LAW of GOD, then you are a hypocrite in my book.

So, by being a vegetarian, you actually can become a follower of God and not by killing God's creatures.

Why should LOVE and COMPASSION only be to human beings?

WHy this partiality?

and Srila Prabhupada did more than what Jesus Christ did in my book, He spread the love of Krishna, Jesus did not do that.

Another thing, you say Jesus and Krishna are same, this is BLASPHEMOUS to Krishna, are you meaning to tell, you and your father are the same entities?

If you and your father are 2 different people, how do you say Jesus (the son of God) and His father Krishna are the same?

Anyways, if you want to continue in this forum, i am assuming everyone here although from different school of philosophy are vegetarians, so, i suggest you first become a vegetarian(being a vegetarian is not mere food habit but it shows you care for animals too and you dont support large scale slaughter houses) and then once you are a vegetarian you talk about LOVE, COMPASSION and the CROSS.

Till then please dont post messages- to me- it doesnt make any sense cos if you dont LOVE beings that are helpless which needs protection, how are you going to love human beings who can interact?

Also, i have taken quotes from the same bible you read on meat eating, please review that and think twice the next time when you touch meat!

HAribol!

anand

Below is a compilation of text from the Bible on meat eating!

Quotes from the Bible on meat eating

• 6th Commandment- “Thou Shalt not Kill”

• "But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it." (Genesis 9.4-5)

• "To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? Saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of goats. When ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear, for your hands are full of blood." (Isaiah 1.11,15)

• "It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood. (Leviticus 3.17). .

• And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of strangers who sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set My face against that soul that eateth blood." (Leviticus 17.10)

• Exodus (20.13) in the Hebrew lo tirtzach, which, when accurately translated, means "thou shalt not kill."

• "He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man." (Isaiah 66.3)

• Genesis (1.29) clearly states: "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." This makes it quite obvious that the food for human beings is herbs, seeds, grains, and fruits.

• Isaiah (7.14-15): "Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a young woman shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good." The first verse is often quoted by Christians for proof that Jesus was the savior, but the next verse shows that he will be a vegetarian to know the difference between right and wrong.

Guest guest

I request all of you pls. don't reply to child posts. He'll eventually go away.But if we keep on discussing he'll continue his propaganda.Thanks

Guest guest

Just ignore his messages.

As Krishna states in the BG, the demonic never surrender onto him.

yes thats the best way .we have right to correct every inividual but unfortunately due to his past karma he is

not in a position to accept it .may be he will get a second chance to correct.There is saying "a dogs tail cannot be

straightened".Even krisna gives you chance for correction

but still we go on with repetead birth and death.

still we dont correct ourselves we will get a animal form

or much lower form than that where one doesnt get the privildge to get out of this "chakra">let us utilise this

oppurtunity and not engage in cat fights.

EWven the Lord Krisna has used his sudersan chakra to kill to those who had goen against him,inspite of forgiving them variuos time .thus we will covey the message

and convince them two,three but still you feel he is doesnt

accept it Leave it or in other words he is not fit for it

in sanskrit we say "Thatasthu"

Hare Krisna

My current name, although it does not say a thing, Is Joeri. My place where i live, holland. my history you would not believe.

Jesus said that His followers would be recogniseable by having the power to catch serpents and hold them and also drinking poison without harm. this is proven true.

but I was talking about food given in friendliness, i also said as paul did:rather no meat than offend your brethren.

If you say you dont drink it, you have no faith in God.

Its true that foods affect our minds, but not in such degree.

That is right indeed friend! Thats all that matters:Doing it for the love of God. And when we eat with thanksgiving nothing is impure.

those living entities will be pleased if they have fulfilled their purpose of being eaten when its done with thanksgiving. of course im not trying to harm any living thing. they have eternal life, like I.

@thomas and some guests:hello, I have a life too! its been a day since my last reply, give me some time here pal i dont sneak off.

@guests:i assure you, the only one demonically influenced rejecting krishna are those who ignore me.

but you wont believe me until you find out at the judgement throne.

@another guest:i cannot even begin to tell my story but my capacity to have living love was stolen from me by my own family who is into witchcraft. when i was at church praising one day suddenly i felt like 'white' (it was an emotion but i cannot give it any other color than bright white light) love, springing forth from my head and i watched the people in the church and imagined the whole world was there. because i know without love God cannot be pleased anyhow, i spoke to God as if answering a question this prayer in my mind:Yes Father I would suffer more to save more of these people... i meant it with eevry cell. within 3 seconds from the stage got shouted Oh my child I have waited so long for you I am with you do not be afraid, I shall be the father that you never had! another 3 seconds later 3 people of whom 2 were on the stage started saying:Owwwwww i feel such pain in my heart, and another cried deeply (she hated me the most she didnt know ti was my pain) and another one said that there was someone who had a great deal of pain in his heart and said if God calls you to help him go to him, he does not show it at all...

So Im sure God is pleased with me and my love.

as for food, the same bible says in Acts:Stand uppeter and eat the meat. it was given in the vision in which God declared all animals and human races pure , as the jews lived under the foolish idea that other races were impure.

Jesus suffered for you and I intend to follow his example, dhupada didnt do that.

(what does srila pra means? some title?)

''• "But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it."''

exactly. blood is forbidden and i am disgusted by the thought of eating blood, but meat is legal.

Guest guest

Mr.Joeri,

If you want to help people, iam sure you can do that in Holland. Holland is one of the cities where prostitution is legal (correct me if iam wrong) and where the city is considered as the most partying place in the entire planet. Party as we all know is a place to have mutual sex....it is disgusting...living like animals. You have more friends in your neighborhood who need help than people here in this forum!

So, why are you going to a Vaishnava forum and putting forth your thoughts. This is not correct!

According to you, Vaishnava philosphy is unacceptable, you dont accept the authority of Srila Prabhupada! or for that matter any Vaishnava Acharya and yet you say Krishna and Jesus is the same. Obviously you dont believe in Krishna, then why are you saying Krishna and Jesus are the same. How can you say 2 entities are the same if you do not know and believe both the entities. This is not correct.......!!!

If you want to serve Jesus, why are you here?

This is not the place for propogating it!

Why can't you serve Jesus in your town instead of wasting your time in this forum!

Clearly, you are offending everyone here and making every one irritated because everyone here is not ordinary followers but i assume everyone here has read the books of Srila Prabhupada and so we know what we are talking.

If we are fools and damned to hell.......so be it........i suggest you have your sermons to people who want to hear you!

It is very impolite to talk to people if they dont want to listen (especially your talk is completely contradictary as you are not following any rules of debate)

It is unfortunate you are so stubborn in your approach. I see you are a strong follower of Jesus Christ which i totally respect but at the same time it is your duty to not offend people who come to this forum.

I hope you will be like an adult and not post any Christian messages anymore. While we respect people from different background and faith and beliefs, we also know what we are talking, so either you be in this forum talking about KRISHNA or just leave!

I request, you leave if you continue to talk about the Cross and Jesus. This is not the place

On the issue of Jesus and Srila Prabhupada, if you dont even know who Srila Prabhupada is, how can you say Jesus is better than Srila Prabhupada?

So, i suggest, please read the life story of Srila Prabhupada and judge for yourself who is bigger, dont just go by cross and criscification....ok....if that is criteria of greatness...then the soldier who dies a tortured death in the enemy camp is a bigger person than Jesus.

Greatness depends on what message you deliver and not how you died. It is unfortunate you Christians give more importance to the blood and Cross of Jesus than His teachings itself. You keep saying LOVE, you dont even bother to define LOVE and what it is? Love can mean many things?

You say you dont eat blood...but it is ok to eat meat.......so..are you saying meat which is the flesh of an animal has no blood in it?

Mr.Child.....it is better you leave this forum if you have any respect for other people and if you truly LOVE Jesus Christ, you will not talk to people who do not want to listen about Jesus Christ!

Dont get me wrong, that i dont like Christians, no...i have many Christian friends who are nice people. But you are offending others by posting Christian beliefs in a Vaishnava forum...this is not even polite and decent.

Hope you dont post anymore Christian and Cross stuff!

Haribol!

anand

Guest guest

a very nice response to child. I hope it works. even if he comes here again nobody should reply to his posts. May be eventually he'll get the message