IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mystic9

Urgent need help in vashikaran

Rate this topic

I am depressed, angry, lost and really need some help in a family matter. My uncle has been blackmailing my family for a long time, he owns a part of our residence for which he was already paid for but for some reason, we couldn't get his sign and now he's blackmailing us.

After trying every possible alternative, I think vashikaran is the only thing left. I have tried 2 different vashikaran mantras on him but they didn't work. Someone told me that vashikaran mantra take time to take effect, about 1-2 months and he also told me that it's not possible to do vashikaran on a blood-relative.

So, should I wait for a month to take effect or should I keep on trying different mantras? If I do different vashikaran mantras on him, do they 'cancel' each other or is that actually good?

My family may have to come to the streets if he keeps on blackmailing like us, please I really need some help.

Thanks in advance.

If you are familiar with Sikhism or Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, the are some "prayers or mantras" that can help in dire situations. One is reciting or singing the Shabd "Dhan Dhan Ram Das Guru" many times with devotion, which can make the impossible possible. Many Sikhs know this shabd from the Siri Gurur Granth sahib. Guru Ram Das is the Lord of Miracles. Another is reciting one of the pauris of Jap Ji Shaib which I could look up for you. Anyone can do it as long as you respect the sacred and divine in all. Blessings, Ambrosia321

Dear Being,

Very sorry to hear your state of affairs.

Who told you about Vashikaran? Why should vashikaran help? You seriously need to think right and proper. Definitely Vashikaran is not an answer. Sit. Think. Write down the process.Keep writing till you are absolutely clear on the turn of events. Ther you whatever you wrote, please post. We may find a solution...maybe....

But First your thought process needs to be changed.

Gurucharana kamelebhyo namaha

Take Krishna shakthi tatva yukth aakarshan sammohan Kleem diksha from parampoojya trimurthy gurudev/Mataji along with Guru Diksha .After diksha do mantra chant given by Gurudev

This is the same diksha that Maharishi Sandeepan gave to Shree Krishna which made him so attractive and hypnotic.

Meet NandKishore Shrimali/Kailash chandra shrimali/Arvind Shrimali at Jodhpur or delhi or at any sadhana shivirs

Incase you are from south, gurudev kailashji is visiting chennai in september first week for granting diksha.Checkout telephone numbers IN internet

Good luck

JAY