IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
SGD

Can we speak to our departed loved one's ? Require information please...

Rate this topic

Hello ALL,

Can we communicate with our departed loved one's in any way ?

I was told there is a organization in state of Tamil Nadu, probably a spiritual organization and they help you to communicate or contact your departed loved one's and family ancestors. Do you have any idea, contact details or information about this ?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Hello ALL,

Can we communicate with our departed loved one's in any way ?

I was told there is a organization in state of Tamil Nadu, probably a spiritual organization and they help you to communicate or contact your departed loved one's and family ancestors. Do you have any idea, contact details or information about this ?

Any feedback is appreciated.

We cannot communicate with our departed one's, that is what i believe. I have heard about people who calim that they talk to departed one's through meditation.But cannot say if thatz true..Logically we cannot.There are 10 (jeevan) parts for a soul, and amoung this 9 gets seperated from the body after death and the last one called "Dhanjayan" remains in the atmosphere.When we do the karma(pinda dhan) after one year, "Dhanjayan" gets seperated and joins with the other 9.Once this is done,it is ready for taking another life.As you know when a person is alive soul gets information about himself or others from the brain..it reads the area in brain where the information has been stored..You might have heard people lose memory and they cannot indentify parents , friends and himself, if some part of the brain is damaged..but he is still alive and lives life but cannot indentify people..So after death when soul leaves body it looses all the information..So how these spiritual centres can indentify your departed one's or how will your departed one's will indentify you for communication...See this just my idea..may be wrong

Yes. You can.

However, there are many pitfalls on this path.

There are more cheats and rare real people in this field.

The exercise involves the domains beyond the reach of our normal senses. This is the reason, your logic would fall helpless and that would be always and advantage to the cheaters. So, be careful.

Even in the domains beyond death, there are many entities who can immitate as if he/she is your loved departed soul and can befool you. The best way is to believe in the scheme of God who has not enabled you to be in contact with the deads, Know that it is blocked for our good. If the dead has some very bothering unsettled issue, he/she will manage to get it conveyed to you in any way, be it with some gestures, some findings, through dream etc.

My humble suggestion to you : Better leave the idea.

-VibhutiGanesh