IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dudeza

Freelancer, no jobs coming, absolutely bad finances

Rate this topic

Dear gurujis and learned persons

I am a male freelancer working from home, online doing jobs like writing, transcribing, editing, translating, etc. I started this type of freelancing in June 2008 and had been receiving plentiful income till February next year in 2009 and then I was totally without a job till July 2009 same year as no jobs were coming as well as not being assigned to me by clients. Income was good from August 2009 till January 2010.

Ever since January 2010, I have been in a state of financial apathy with no sign of good projects and no income at all.

Overall, my financial condition has gone to the dogs. I have noooo money. I am depending on my father for monthly expenses. I don't know what to do as I have to get married and have children and provide for them and I am already 29 about to turn 30. Annnnny learned input about my worst condition and appropriate remedies in the form of gems or/and mantras would be most welcome. Please help me understand my astrological profile better so that I will be able to sustain myself and my future family. I will now post my birth details. Thanks a lotttt!

DOB: 8th march 1981

TOB: 14:40 hrs/2:40 pm

POB: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

OM NAMAH SHIVAY

In your chart 10th and 5th lord mars is with sukra and sun in 8th house.

As it is combust, it has lost all of its strength.

Jupiter, lord of 6th and 9th house is in 3rd but with saturn.

You can try your luck in some job which has relation with communication.

You wear pukhraj(yellow sapphire) for getting luck.

Right now you are under sukra-guru dasa, so wearing yellow sapphire will definately help.

Other gurujans, Please eveluate this remedies and give suggestions.

Dear gurujis and learned persons

I am a male freelancer working from home, online doing jobs like writing, transcribing, editing, translating, etc. I started this type of freelancing in June 2008 and had been receiving plentiful income till February next year in 2009 and then I was totally without a job till July 2009 same year as no jobs were coming as well as not being assigned to me by clients. Income was good from August 2009 till January 2010.

Ever since January 2010, I have been in a state of financial apathy with no sign of good projects and no income at all.

Overall, my financial condition has gone to the dogs. I have noooo money. I am depending on my father for monthly expenses. I don't know what to do as I have to get married and have children and provide for them and I am already 29 about to turn 30. Annnnny learned input about my worst condition and appropriate remedies in the form of gems or/and mantras would be most welcome. Please help me understand my astrological profile better so that I will be able to sustain myself and my future family. I will now post my birth details. Thanks a lotttt!

DOB: 8th march 1981

TOB: 14:40 hrs/2:40 pm

POB: Bangalore, Karnataka, India