IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

depression

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The past couple days' conversation about "brain chemical imbalances" that "don't exist" have been enlightening. I have always wondered about that. The docs and psychiatrists would tell me "You have an imbalance" but never did ANY kind of test. Tee HEE....

Well, to make a long story short.

I am simply one of those people who tends toward "melancholy". That is my "wiring" which also makes me "deep" and "creative" and some REALLY awesome things (meaning I accept the way I am wired after YEARS Of rejecting myself for being so "odd" in the midst of a seeming superficial universe! *grin*)

I have also been in counseling to deal with the "deeper issues" that can bring on depression.

I do think some "additives" would help, though, in keeping this melancholy from going into depression, which it HAS in the past. Presently, I am on a VERY low dose ANTI D but want to get off (i have been on psychiatric meds which numbed me. Even though parts of me liked it, the other parts KNEW they were also numbing the essence of "ME" and I did not like that)

So here is my question...

I have heard THESE suggestions for ANTI D-

St Johns Wort (does NOT work for me)

5-HTP

SAM-e

others?

IN all honesty, which is the best? Or is there something else?

Oh, and I have already done body cleanses and liver cleanses/flushes so that is not the issue. I eat right. I exercise. I take all kinds of supplements and sprouts etc...etc.....I am as healthy as a horse. (thanks so much GOD ;o)) I am in perimenopause (46 years old) and also trying to weigh in on hormonal fluctuations and what to do about those.....

Am open to suggestions....

K

Guest guest

Hi Karen,

for melancholy/depression, Doc recommends: Nerve Sedative Formula, Total Nutrition, Intestinal Cleanse #1 and #2, Brain Formula. In his Ailments and Herbal Remedies Article (in the files on our website), Doc recommends taking the first option, then taking the next as well if the first alone doesn't do the job, then add the next if the first two don't do the job, etc.. You can also take all at once if you prefer.

With regards to hormonal fluctuations, take Female Formula, also in the files on our website. This is wonderful stuff, very potent and works very quickly. I take it myself when I feel the need :-)

Sounds like you're doing great! And very well done for realising you're you, and you're wonderful as you are!!

love

Lisa

-

Karen Clark

herbal remedies

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 3:41 PM

Re: Herbal Remedies - depression

I am simply one of those people who tends toward "melancholy". That is my "wiring" which also makes me "deep" and "creative" and some REALLY awesome things (meaning I accept the way I am wired after YEARS Of rejecting myself for being so "odd" in the midst of a seeming superficial universe! *grin*)

So here is my question...

I have heard THESE suggestions for ANTI D-

St Johns Wort (does NOT work for me)

5-HTP

SAM-e

others?

IN all honesty, which is the best? Or is there something else?

Oh, and I have already done body cleanses and liver cleanses/flushes so that is not the issue. I eat right. I exercise. I take all kinds of supplements and sprouts etc...etc.....I am as healthy as a horse. (thanks so much GOD ;o)) I am in perimenopause (46 years old) and also trying to weigh in on hormonal fluctuations and what to do about those.....

Guest guest

when you say female formula for perimenopause, which one?

and can we order them from some where or do we make up our own?

Guest guest

Hi Karen,

Mine has all ingredients of #4 as listed in the files, with the addition of blue and black cohosh. I buy them ready made, but you can also make your own if you want (recipe is in the files on our website). Contact Doc off list if you want to buy them ready made.

love

Lisa

-

Karen Clark

herbal remedies

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:27 PM

Re: Herbal Remedies - depression

when you say female formula for perimenopause, which one?

and can we order them from some where or do we make up our own?

Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

My son takes Sam-E and has been on 5htp, i think sam-e works best. I

would also take b6 u can take 100mg safe. b6 has the same effect on the

brain that anti depressants have. I would also take fish oil it is a

mood stabilizer. I take 6 1,200mg pills a day. if u take too much it can

cause problems however. if u take too much b6 u can cause nerve damage

in the arms and legs. here is a link that goes into b6 in more detail

http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/health/Supp/Vitamin_B6.htm

u must NOT take b6 with 5htp however it will cause muscle damage the b6

turns the 5htp into seratonan to early in the body and not the brain.

also u cant mix sam-e and 5htp. 5htp has the same effect as Prozac and

cant be mixed with lots of things.

>

> So here is my question...

>

> I have heard THESE suggestions for ANTI D-

>

> St Johns Wort (does NOT work for me)

>

> 5-HTP

>

> SAM-e

>

> others?

>

Guest guest

If you have a teen with image problems, I recommend this site.

http://demo.fb.se/e/girlpower/retouch/retouch/index.html

The first image is a very retouched magizine photo. Clicking on the

photo allows one to explore all the ways the photo was retouched so

you can see the real picture of the model. The model is nice

looking, but after her image has been retouched her image is no longer

human. It is good to remember this when doing negative comparisons

with images one sees in magazines.

Alobar

On 12/31/05, Leone Booth <Suziebee wrote:

> Jagannath, regarding the advice given in respect to teenagers and

> depression, the old cliché comes to mind " you can take a horse to water….. "

>

> As a mother of a beautiful young adult who suffered, or still suffers from

> depression based on body image, good advice is not always accepted. I am

> not advocating not offering advice and support but as an outsider it is very

> difficult to understand their thought process, and as a sufferer of

> depression I can only assume seeing an end or a cure is not straight

> forward. Leone

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Leone,

I understand because I have suffered from suicidal depression. Had I

not educated myself I would have certainly given in. Teenagers are

not easy to manage, that too I admit.

Regards,

Jagannath.

, Leone Booth

<Suziebee@p...> wrote:

>

> Jagannath, regarding the advice given in respect to teenagers and

> depression, the old cliché comes to mind " you can take a horse to

water….. "

>

> As a mother of a beautiful young adult who suffered, or still

suffers from

> depression based on body image, good advice is not always

accepted. I am

> not advocating not offering advice and support but as an outsider

it is very

> difficult to understand their thought process, and as a sufferer of

> depression I can only assume seeing an end or a cure is not

straight

> forward. Leone

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

My dr. just suggested that I start taking fish oil for the Omega 3's to allow me to cut down on my Effexor. I don't know if it will help with anxiety though. Good luck! Michellesjbrpt wrote: Good Morning i am new to the group and so while i'm sure this topic has been chewed and swallowed a million times, i desperately need some assist. Have had issues of major depression..controlled by celexa for about 7 years. However am in the process of an exacerbation that has my guts in a knot and me barely managing to make it to work. Other than that i sleep. No appetite which is wonderful....but obviously a symptom. And anxiety of the sweaty tingling want to hide kind. Meds changed to Lexapro and an occasional Xanax. Not helping much. Please...any assistance would be so appreciated. sun

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

I would highly recommend reading the book Depression/the Way Out, by Neil Nedley, M.D. There are many herbs listed in the book that can help depression, but a lifestyle change is also needed to combat depression - the book covers that in depth. The biggest help for me in relieving depression is go for a walk. Body/mind/spirit are all linked together. Exercise the body and the mind is positively affected. Feel free to contact me off group if you need encouragement with any changes. Vickisjbrpt wrote: Have had issues of major depression..controlled by celexa for about 7 years. However am in the process of an exacerbation that has my guts in a knot and me barely

managing to make it to work. Other than that i sleep. No appetite which is wonderful....but obviously a symptom. And anxiety of the sweaty tingling want to hide kind. Meds changed to Lexapro and an occasional Xanax. Not helping much. Please...any assistance would be so appreciated. sun

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Hello,

Don't know if this will help you but I'll share what worked for my

chronic depression and GAD finally after suffering for many years. I

was on Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac, Lexapro, Xanax, and a few more over the

years with little help. Mostly the meds caused side effects that were

very bothersome. So, I started researching, a ton of research later I

found Sam-e, B vitamins, magnesium and fish oils. I began taking the

combo and felt relief almost immediatly! I had been off my meds for a

while but did read that these supplements can be taken along with the

meds. It took about 4 weeks before the full benefit was felt but the

relief in the beginning was more than any med had ever given me, and no

side effects! A lot of people have scoffed me but I am a true testiment

to this and believe it does work and work well. I stayed with the Sam-e

for about 6 months and then quit taking it but continued with the B

vitamins, magnesium and fish oil with no rebound depression or anxiety.

Guest guest

Hiya,

I just want to second this advice. I have a very similar history. I was on Effexor, Wellbutrin, and Paxil (not all at once). My dx was later changed to type II bipolar and I was put on anti-convulsants which are prescribed in an off-label use as mood stabilizers. I got myself off everything the same way as stated below; lots of research and the same supplements. Restricting sugar and useless carbs (white's) had a dramatic effect as well. I was afraid to stop my meds but after all the diet changes and supplements, my meds started to make me sick so I had to stop. I've been med free for over 2 yrs while maintaining these lifestyle changes. Hope this helps.

Krys

-

Tori

herbal remedies

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 2:10 PM

Herbal Remedies - Re: Depression

Hello,Don't know if this will help you but I'll share what worked for my chronic depression and GAD finally after suffering for many years. I was on Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac, Lexapro, Xanax, and a few more over the years with little help. Mostly the meds caused side effects that were very bothersome. So, I started researching, a ton of research later I found Sam-e, B vitamins, magnesium and fish oils. I began taking the combo and felt relief almost immediatly! I had been off my meds for a while but did read that these supplements can be taken along with the meds. It took about 4 weeks before the full benefit was felt but the relief in the beginning was more than any med had ever given me, and no side effects! A lot of people have scoffed me but I am a true testiment to this and believe it does work and work well. I stayed with the Sam-e for about 6 months and then quit taking it but continued with the B vitamins, magnesium and fish oil with no rebound depression or anxiety.

Guest guest

Aloha,

I was on Effexor for two years before I finally had the will to

quit. I went off cold turkey and was told by no one of the HORRIBLE

withdrawal symptoms. For a month or more I was in tremendous pain,

physical and mental. I swore I would NEVER go on anti-depressants

again. But a few years later, I was in a very convoluted period of

my life and I went on a new drug called Cymbalta. I have severe

mood swings, and was diagnosed Bipolar when I was a teenager. I

don't give much credence to psychologists, so I don't believe the

hype. I found out that the drug Cymbalta was linked to 4 suicides,

one of which was during the clinical trials in the facility they

were conducting the trials in. That flipped me. No more guinea pig

will I be!!!

My naturopath has been working with me to equalize my nutrition,

found out I have had a bacterial infection that has prevented me

from absorbing nutrients and makes me sick every time I eat. So

that's great. Much more energy now. But I have been slowly coming

off the Cymbalta (which has very similar effects in terms of

withdrawals that Effexor does). Elli Lilly doesn't make a pill less

than 20mg, so I have had to make my own dosages with my own

capsules, and I separate each one and divide it.

The first two weeks I reduced each pill I took by 1/4. I felt no

ill effects. The next two weeks I reduced each pill to 1/2 my

former dose. The next two weeks, 1/4 my original dose. I am now

down to 1/8th of what I was taking with no ill effects. I wish I

had done this with Effexor. After the first few months of physical

effects, I felt emotionally numb for a year after I came off of

Effexor. I consider it a very harmful drug and would press upon

anyone on it to get it out of your system as soon as possible.

I am now taking a tincture of 2 parts skullcap, 2 parts st. Johns

Wort, and 1 part licorice. I take 15 drops in the morning, and 15

at night, and anytime during the day I feel anxious. I have racing

thoughts and anxiety, along with despondency and lack of all

motivation. I have found this has made my mind much clearer, much

easier to comprehend things. It's made a tremendous difference. I

also take a amino acid supplement, in powdered form. Pharmaceutical

grade. And I take flax seed oil every day. All of these things I

believe have helped me greatly. I do not smoke or drink (alcohol or

coffee). I exercise an insane amount for my own sanity. Especially

in nature.

Good luck getting off these nasty pharmaceuticals.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to email me.

Lee

herbal remedies , Michelle Snodgrass

<michelle_cols_oh wrote:

>

> My dr. just suggested that I start taking fish oil for the Omega

3's to allow me to cut down on my Effexor. I don't know if it will

help with anxiety though.

> Good luck!

>

> Michelle

>

> sjbrpt wrote:

> Good Morning

> i am new to the group and so while i'm sure this topic has been

chewed and swallowed a million times, i desperately need some assist.

> Have had issues of major depression..controlled by celexa for

about 7 years.

> However am in the process of an exacerbation that has my guts in

a knot and me barely managing to make it to work. Other than that i

sleep. No appetite which is wonderful....but obviously a symptom.

> And anxiety of the sweaty tingling want to hide kind.

> Meds changed to Lexapro and an occasional Xanax.

> Not helping much.

> Please...any assistance would be so appreciated.

> sun

>

>

>

>

> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.

Great rates starting at 1 & cent;/min.

>

Guest guest

Lee there are a lot of problems associated with taking poison man made and if you dont believe it check your side effects of that pill first and if you dont like it just tell the dr to put you on something else or find a pill natural that you can take its better than suffering or later in life becoming crippled because the drug cos want to make money off your pocket Lee <kapolaka wrote: Aloha,I was on Effexor for two years before I finally had the will to quit. I went off cold turkey and was told by no one of the HORRIBLE withdrawal symptoms. For a month or more I was in tremendous pain, physical and mental. I swore I would NEVER go on anti-depressants again. But a few years later, I was in a very convoluted period of my life and I went on a new drug called Cymbalta. I have severe

mood swings, and was diagnosed Bipolar when I was a teenager. I don't give much credence to psychologists, so I don't believe the hype. I found out that the drug Cymbalta was linked to 4 suicides, one of which was during the clinical trials in the facility they were conducting the trials in. That flipped me. No more guinea pig will I be!!! My naturopath has been working with me to equalize my nutrition, found out I have had a bacterial infection that has prevented me from absorbing nutrients and makes me sick every time I eat. So that's great. Much more energy now. But I have been slowly coming off the Cymbalta (which has very similar effects in terms of withdrawals that Effexor does). Elli Lilly doesn't make a pill less than 20mg, so I have had to make my own dosages with my own capsules, and I separate each one and divide it.The first two weeks I reduced each

pill I took by 1/4. I felt no ill effects. The next two weeks I reduced each pill to 1/2 my former dose. The next two weeks, 1/4 my original dose. I am now down to 1/8th of what I was taking with no ill effects. I wish I had done this with Effexor. After the first few months of physical effects, I felt emotionally numb for a year after I came off of Effexor. I consider it a very harmful drug and would press upon anyone on it to get it out of your system as soon as possible.I am now taking a tincture of 2 parts skullcap, 2 parts st. Johns Wort, and 1 part licorice. I take 15 drops in the morning, and 15 at night, and anytime during the day I feel anxious. I have racing thoughts and anxiety, along with despondency and lack of all motivation. I have found this has made my mind much clearer, much easier to comprehend things. It's made a tremendous

difference. I also take a amino acid supplement, in powdered form. Pharmaceutical grade. And I take flax seed oil every day. All of these things I believe have helped me greatly. I do not smoke or drink (alcohol or coffee). I exercise an insane amount for my own sanity. Especially in nature.Good luck getting off these nasty pharmaceuticals. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to email me.Leeherbal remedies , Michelle Snodgrass <michelle_cols_oh wrote:>> My dr. just suggested that I start taking fish oil for the Omega 3's to allow me to cut down on my Effexor. I don't know if it will help with anxiety though. > Good luck!> > Michelle> > sjbrpt wrote:> Good

Morning> i am new to the group and so while i'm sure this topic has been chewed and swallowed a million times, i desperately need some assist.> Have had issues of major depression..controlled by celexa for about 7 years.> However am in the process of an exacerbation that has my guts in a knot and me barely managing to make it to work. Other than that i sleep. No appetite which is wonderful....but obviously a symptom.> And anxiety of the sweaty tingling want to hide kind.> Meds changed to Lexapro and an occasional Xanax.> Not helping much.> Please...any assistance would be so appreciated.> sun> > > > > Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great

rates starting at 1 & cent;/min.>

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

I really doubt there would be anything *natural* that wouldn't take

awhile to work. You'll just have to be patient. Fish oil or flaxseed

(with the omega-3 fatty acids or whatever) seems to keep me from

scraping the bottom. It seems to be only a week or two before I notice

" hey -- I'm not quite so morbid now " . Maybe I would've felt better

anyway by that time, but it really does seem to go along with how much

omega-3 I'm taking. I take it for awhile, then forget for awhile.

Joy

, " Chris A. Scott "

<snakes_charmers102r wrote:

>

> Besides st.johnswart is there anything else i can take for my

> depression..they want to put me on a medication that has side effects

> i dont like at all...i want something that will actually work quickly

> and i wont have to wait 5 to weeks to knowtice a difference..it also

> must not interfer with the vitamins and herbal things i am taking now...

>

>

> P.s. right now i am list as having major depression...if that helps

>

Guest guest

Chris A. Scott asked:

Besides st.johnswart is there anything else i can take for my

depression..they want to put me on a medication that has side effects

i dont like at all..

..i want something that will actually work quickly

and i wont have to wait 5 to weeks to knowtice a difference..it also

must not interfer with the vitamins and herbal things i am taking now...

Sure, and I want something that will make me

slim and young again but don't ask me to move

my lazy old body, and I want it in time for

Christmas. (just teasing)

There are several things you can do that will not

interfere with a herbal/supplement regimen.

But most natural methods do take longer!

I once was totally awed by a young mother whose

postpartum depression lifted after 3 days on AFA

algae, the ultimate brain food.

She had been suffering for 3 years.

Ask me about AFA off list, ienvan

I call those miraculous instant results " Lazarus

stories " .

Of course everybody loves them. But they are

misleading.

Most people need a bit more time with any natural

way to see results. That's why we often turn to

drugs in a crisis, when we need that instant effect.

Chris, you mention vitamins and herbs.

What is your regular food like?

How are your blood sugar levels?

Hypoglycemia can make things worse.

Have you been tested for allergies?

Some people's depression goes away

when they avoid gluten.

Please explore the website of Dr Phil Bate.

He doesn't have a single magic pill either.

But he has helped a lot of people through

either diet or biofeedback, and he has

developed a form of biofeedback that

is much cheaper.

http://drbate.com

Ien in the Kootenays

You ought to be Thankful,

a Whole Heaping Lot

for the Places and People

You're Lucky you're Not!

~Dr Seuss

http://www.freegreenliving.com

Guest guest

Chris: With depression, as any illness, I believe we tend to treat the

symphtoms rather than the cause. Please consider this and get to the

Root Cause of your depression thru EFT,Zen,biofeedback,or any other

alternative therapy that you find works for you. Please e-mail me

privately and I can help direct you to the websites of some excellent

and caring people working in these areas. Helen

, " Chris A. Scott "

>

> depression..they want to put me on a medication that has side

effects

> must not interfer with the vitamins and herbal things i am taking

now...

>

>

>

Guest guest

--- yes there is lots you can do to aid in this --i am currently

writing a book on this but would haplily share with you the principles

foc

the approach taken is an holistic one and will if followed have a good

influence on you....

i have noticed immiediate effects from doing the treatment .

i suggest you make a hard copy of this and get cracking on it ..

i can help with a lot of questions ..

Depression protocol

We have personnel experience of the effectiveness of them and they do

work. Every one of them can have a major influence on you. It is hard

to pull out which are the most important

Probably tackling karma and doing voluntary work is the most

important, however it depends on how you feel and there will be many

people where work may not be possible on a daily basis.

1. Firstly find someone to massage your back and legs at least 3 times

a week

Use peanut oil or a mix of 50-50 olive and peanut oil. Paying

particular attention to the spine and choose someone who is sympathy

with your condition. It is by no mere chance that massage has been

around for thousands of years. It is effective speeds up the toxic

removal process, enables blood to flow to many more capillaries and

can be a major factor in your well being. We advocate massage on a

weekly basis as a normal healthy practice.

Here are some reported benefits of massage:

Preliminary results suggested cancer patients had less pain and

anxiety after receiving therapeutic massage at the James Cancer

Hospital and Research Institute in Columbus, Ohio.

Women who had experienced the recent death of a child were less

depressed after receiving therapeutic massage, according to

preliminary results of a study at the University of South Carolina

Medical school students at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of

New Jersey-New Jersey Medical School who were massaged before an exam

showed a significant decrease in anxiety and respiratory rates. as

well as a significant increase in white blood cells and natural killer

cell activity, suggesting a benefit to the immune system

Studies funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) have found

massage beneficial in improving weight gain in HIV-exposed infants and

facilitating recovery in patients who underwent abdominal surgery. At

the University of Miami School of Medicine's Touch Research Institute,

researchers have found that massage is helpful in decreasing blood

pressure in people with hypertension, alleviating pain in migraine

sufferers and improving alertness and performance in office workers.

An increasing number of research studies show massage reduces heart

rate, lowers blood pressure, increases blood circulation and lymph

flow, relaxes muscles, improves range of motion, and increases

endorphins (enhancing medical treatment). Although therapeutic massage

does not increase muscle strength, it can stimulate weak, inactive

muscles and, thus, partially compensate for the lack of exercise and

inactivity resulting from illness or injury. It also can hasten and

lead to a more complete recovery from exercise or injury.

Research has verified that:

Office workers massaged regularly were more alert, performed better

and were less stressed than those who weren't massaged.

Massage therapy decreased the effects of anxiety, tension, depression,

pain, and itching in burn patients.

Abdominal surgery patients recovered more quickly after massage.

Premature infants who were massaged gained more weight and fared

better than those who weren't.

Autistic children showed less erratic behavior after massage therapy.

" Often times people are stressed in our culture. Stress-related

disorders make up between 80-and-90 percent of the ailments that bring

people to family practice physicians. What they require is someone to

listen, someone to touch them, someone to care. That does not exist in

modern medicine.

One of the complaints heard frequently is that physicians don't touch

their patients any more. Touch just isn't there. Years ago massage was

a big part of nursing. There was so much care, so much touch, so much

goodness conveyed through massage. Now nurses for the most part are as

busy as physicians. They're writing charts, dealing with insurance

notes, they're doing procedures and often there is no room for massage

any more.

Physical Benefits of Therapeutic Massage

Massage also provides another therapeutic component largely absent in

today's world: tactile stimulation, or, more simply, touch. In 1986,

the Touch Research Institute at the University of Miami published

groundbreaking research on the effects of massage on premature babies.

The pre term babies who received massage therapy showed 47% greater

weight gain and six-day shorter hospital stays than the infants who

were not receiving massage. But is this study evidence of what loving

touch can do spiritually, or rather what massage can do on a

physiological level? Regardless, babies are not the only benefactors

Helps relieve stress and aids relaxation

Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness. Alleviates discomfort

during pregnancy

Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments;

reduces pain and swelling; reduces formation of excessive scar tissue.

Reduces muscle spasms. Provides greater joint flexibility and range of

motion.

Enhances athletic performance; Treats injuries caused during sport or

work.

Promotes deeper and easier breathing Improves circulation of blood and

movement of lymph fluids.

Reduces blood pressure. Helps relieve tension-related headaches and

effects of eye-strain.

Enhances the health and nourishment of skin Improves posture.

Strengthens the immune system. Treats musculoskeletal problems.

Rehabilitation post operative Rehabilitation after injury. (Source:

AMTA

Mental Benefits of Massage Therapy

Fosters peace of mind Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness.

Helps relieve mental stress Improves ability to monitor stress signals

and respond appropriately.

Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity Emotional Benefits.

Satisfies needs for caring nurturing touch Fosters a feeling of well

being.

Reduces levels of anxiety Creates body awareness Increases awareness

of mind-body connection.

Emotional Level benefits

Feeling of well-being

Reduced levels of anxiety

Increased awareness of mind-body connection

Enhanced self image

A sense of being unified and in harmony

2.The violet ray is also a wondrous electrical device. Basically a

high frequency electrical device very popular in the 1900s it produces

static like electricity and the end of a glass wand which turns purple

..Use this 3 times a week on the other days of massage, especially on

the spine. This device can be used for many other problems as well;

many people who have problems with the spine pain have got relief.

I have noticed immediate relief and a feeling of betterment very

quickly. Some therapists will have these but I recommend owning one

yourself as they can be bought quite cheaply. There is even a

group on these but make no mistake these devices do have an influence

on us.

violetray/?yguid=56281623

Even the great Edgar Cayce recommended this device in hundreds of

readings for all manor of complaints.

Get physical relaxation and stimulation through the use of massage or

the Violet Ray and you will find a cure.

Cayce said that the Violet Ray stimulates the sympathetic and cerebro-

spinal nervous system and it creates a balance.

In one reading, on possession, Cayce said that it will drive out

negative earth bound entities. These are entities that try to stop you

changing the way you think. I did two of these treatments and they

were both a success. I gave them the Violet Ray up and down both sides

of the spine, three times at a slow to moderate pace. Both had very

unhappy childhood's.

Their behavior improved from then on and they appear to be still

stable. Each needed two treatments only. I believe it would help

children with behavioral problems.

3.Connect with mother earth, get a tent sleep out side 3 times a week

utilising earth energy. Connect with this planets lovely vibration, to

some of you this may seem silly.

Without doubt this energy is one of the most profound and beneficial.

Generally we are surrounded by whole structures of inanimate matter,

matter which is lifeless .A few examples would be concrete brick, dead

wood, plaster, carpets, metal radiators and that is just the average

living room. When we work or are surrounded with living things such as

gardens, nice scenery, mountains, rivers lakes, we generally gain

something from these things.

This is why so many people retreat to the mountains, lakes, and

seaside to gain sustenance from just being there. Each area has its

own innate energy and you will have noticed some people attracted with

real desire to live near the sea, or the south, north or other areas.

Nearly everyone wishes to have a Mediterranean climate with loads more

sunshine and thousands migrate there each winter.

The earth is a living breathing being of immense power and is quite

literally alive and very conscious, many people are engaged in keeping

her in a better state of balance and repairing her of which in general

we know little about. Just think for a moment of the vast number of

plants, trees, etc. that spring out from the planet. Literally

billions of different life forms each possessing life force

Being close to earth can be very interesting and by close what I mean

here is having your back against her and feeling the energy of the

earth from the closeness. Don't feel that the energy is going to hit

you hard, it is far subtler than that. As an experiment try laying on

the floor of your average house and then comparing the feeling you get

from laying on the earth on your average lawn.

There is a vast difference. Throughout the many trials and

tribulations of life this energy has been one of the keystones which

has helped many people .It provides a lovely sustenance which helps us

keep in balance. I cannot think of any medical problem where this

would not help and would and recommend that everyone try it.

Those with M.E. or any energy problem in particular would be well

advised to try this. Obviously only give yourself just enough, if you

feel you are slightly irritated after a while I would say this could

be your limit at that time. Like any energy it has to be treated with

respect.

This is very much filling our more spiritual natures and I would love

to see more research done with this energy on the many complaints,

which we have to deal with.

Very often when camping out much better sleep and a greater sense of

refreshment is experienced even when sleeping on air beds as we are

much closer to the earth .If one was psychic one could possibly see

this energy which would be an entirely new field to explore. Many

people will have hugged trees or will have sat with their backs to

trees to experience a different kind of energy.

4. Ensure your diet is good raw salad once a day ideal or 5 portions

vegetables or fruit daily ensure adequate protein women 60 grams day

men around 70grams. Ensure you get adequate minerals all of them

particularly calcium and magnesium, iron in the right proportions and

combinations. See and get a decent book on nutrition like Adele Davis

book lets eat right to keep fit ISBN 0046410171.

A new study published in the February 15, 2005 issue of Biological

Psychiatry shows that certain foods are better at treating depression

than antidepressant drugs. The study found that omega-3 fatty acids

and foods high in a compound called uridine were able to reduce the

symptoms of depression as well as or better than three different

antidepressant drugs that were tested.

This research was conducted at the McLean Hospital, which is

affiliated with Harvard.

It's very exciting to see this kind of study, because it shows yet

more scientific evidence for the healing effects of food as well as

the relative uselessness of prescription drugs.

Based on the results of this study, it seems silly that anyone would

continue to use antidepressant drugs to try to treat depression when

there are simple healing foods available that do a better job.

This is especially true when considering the potentially dangerous

side effects of antidepressant drugs that are now coming to light,

including increased risk of suicides, violent behavior, and other

similar acts of aggression.

Ensure adequate water intake of the order 1-2 litres per day that's

right water. Blood sugar make sure you are not suffering low blood

sugar as this can very quickly affect your mood.

Also according to a known therapist who says that some of her patients

had food intolerance's or reactions to certain foods which were a

significant contributory cause of depression .when certain foods were

taken out it seems immediate results were found.

So it might pay you to have a test done on the relationship of your

foods and you. It seems a great many benefits are obtained when you

cut out foods that don't suit you.

5.Ensure your thyroid is working well – producing the correct amount

of thyroxin not to much or too little. This can be an important factor

we have seen underactive thyroid almost putting people in a state of

comatose with brain functioning at a minimal level.

6.Ensure you do at least I hr per day some kind of voluntary work when

you are able. Now this touches on a concept where by contributing

something to other peoples welfare it is hoped that the universe will

respond by offsetting some of the not so good things we have done. I

have a whole paper devoted to this subject called karma. I will send a

copy of this to you – just e-mail me.

I believe that this could be a real key needing total importance in

treating many ailments, Edgar cayce devoted many hours to this very

topic, and there are many references to it in the bible. The wise

among you will consider this very carefully

7.Be amongst people who are giving, friendly who have time for you who

love you.

What a lovely statement this is but as you become more aware of people

and their energies it is very important to choose who to be with for

any length of time. Choose people who are good company, people you

like to be with.

8.Be or get to a place which personally love or like-very important

this, you derive sustenance from the place you are in or the area. Why

do you think people travel so far getting to places they like such as

the sea, or amongst the mountains. They derive something from being

there. Some areas can be very depressing and can be the cause of your

depression. Think for a moment the difference of a large city and what

you feel against a huge waterfall or in the mountains. The feelings

are totally different you choose which is most uplifting.

9.Get and do some work which you like or love, no matter if its

voluntary, work can be very therapeutic. Hopefully you enjoy it; in

fact you could do a little self-analysis here to discover throughout

your life which areas of work you enjoyed the most. While you are

there you can discover the ones you least liked but don't dwell on

them too much. What we want there with this therapy is a real positive

experience you may look forward to on a daily basis if possible. Of

course do work when you are able.

10.Ensure you do no acts of a hurtful nature be really mindful of your

words which hurt or inflict on anyone –don't want to add to your karma

do we!

11.Get an radial appliance and use it.

Radial appliance

This machine is basically a box with two wires coming out of it, the

wires are connected within the box to two pieces of carbon steel which

are insulated from each other. The steel is surrounded by blocks of

carbon and further surrounded by granulated carbon. The two wires have

German silver disks on them which are then connected to the body at

special places depending on the treatment being effected. When in use

the box is placed in to ice to cool it and then applied to the body.

Some of the Edgar cayce research on this device

This appliance was prescribed by the readings for at least one hundred

and fifteen different ailments. (Its use, without solution jar, would

benefit everyone.)

It was mentioned in 1027 different readings. An aid to meditation -

unite the body, mind and soul (The appliance was activated after 15

minutes in the ice and water

3119-1 as to build up in one extremity and discharge in the other. The

system would be improved in every condition that relates to the body

being kept in attunement.

(The appliance is for) bringing rest to the weary - those who have

been under great periods of stress and strain. To those who seek to

find an equalizing influence that will assist them in producing a

coordination in their physical and mental beings with the spiritual

affluence and effect of activity of spirituality upon the body -

physical. The appliance will put the body to sleep - irritation will

disappear.

Rids cold feet the active battery, when kept clean and tight, will

last the life of use of the person, there's no ending.

-

- (The R-A Appliance is good for those) that need an equalizing of the

circulation; which is necessary for anyone that uses the brain a great

deal - or that is inactive. Will aid the body in every direction.

For those who are able to build small items like this I would

recommend the book the radial appliance and the wet cell battery by

David Macmillin and Doug Richard's obtainable from the Cayce center in

Durham England or the ARE in Virginia beach USA.Or you can buy the

item from these sources.

Radial appliance feedback

Psychiatrists have used these and indeed one had built 22 of them and

were well satisfied with them. They have put them in their freezers

for about 15 or 20 min. before using and the energy generated is

terrific.

Better sleep has been reported and waking feeling totally rested.

Energy levels have also improved. Better sense of well being has also

been experienced. Meditations are much better!

One person reported a change from the shaky feelings he was having.

Sleep was also deep and refreshing which was a great change from

previous years The (Edgar Cayce) readings say this heightens all the

senses, including memory. Specifically, sight, hearing, and taste are

improved.

One person noted improved sleep with less sleep required, when using

the RA.

Improved mental activity with better comprehension.

A better sense of well being sense of well being, with a more happier

disposition.

A dramatic decrease in negative thoughts and an increase in energy

disposition was also noted

More energy and constipation of long standing is much improved...

12 Spiritual healing, Reiki, find a good healer - but someone you

feel an attunement with at a soul level otherwise you can have

negative results making your situation worse. We are know witnessing

one of the great turnings in our century where old healing practices

are re-emerging such as Reiki healing, Colour healing, Seichim,

Spiritual healing, Osteopathy, Massage and many others.

Some of these are thousands of years old, Spiritual healing is one of

those. It is exactly the same kind of energy used by Jesus in so many

of his healings.

Put simply Spiritual Healing, Reiki is the transference of certain

energies through a channel which could be a person or an animal or

even the planet, the wavelengths of this healing energy are well

outside the limits of most scientific equipment but a lot of people

can feel this energy .

The energy in my experience has been very uplifting and beautiful

which can touch and vastly influence parts of us such as the spirit or

soul or our mental selves and our physical selves. It can bring a

steadiness and balance and sense of well-being second to none .Its

limits as to its use are in the realms of the infinite.

A very simplistic analogy would be to liken it to a massive energy

reservoir which can be tapped into by people and animals which act as

the conduits of this energy and like wires of electricity some of

which are bigger than others and so therefore big wires can transmit

more energy than smaller wires.

Bearing this point in mind the reader can soon appreciate that going

to one healer can be vastly different than going to another as it is

with so many things whether it be dentists, doctors, policeman or what

have you.

Spiritual Healing is natural healing energy, which is present in this

universe. Spiritual healers work in many different ways to some it is

the laying on of hands onto a person or animal, to others it can be

sent through the power of thought. To be even in the presence of some

healers can have a profound and beneficial effect on people and one

wishes that there were more people giving off just as beautiful

vibrations as these people were this world would truly transform it.

13 Think good positive thoughts, thoughts are real and have real

influence they can make you or break you. Right now we are building

you, so encouraging thoughts to your self and others are the order of

the day. Laughter, comedy, music, -pick your favourite films your

favourite songs your best comedy clips .If it helps make a list of

them we are surrounded by so much dross and duty it is all to easy to

forget what makes us laugh, us smile, us enjoy . If it helps, find in

your life some of the good times when things were a whole lot better.

Write them down and dwell there, you will find that sometimes just

remembering the good times helps uplift.

14 -avoid at all costs exposure to violence, murders, suffering,

death, tragedies, this is what is pumped at us and they call it the

news. Beware of films, which have this too. You had better understand

this, what you witness can have an effect on you this includes the TV

and real life.

There is so much of this lower muck around it is hard to avoid, feed

upon good things, uplifting things, things that feel like a breath of

fresh air. More- steer conversation's to dwell on these things rather

than flow with someone else's dwelling on the muck. Very subtle this

but you will find there are a lot of negative people out there – all

dying to let you feel like them. Be careful who you with.

15 Positive affirmation- that's right programme your self in the

mirror, thoughts are things words are things actions are things, all

have influence, few people realise these things can have an effect on

themselves using these things.

16 sunshine particularly at this time of year Seasonal affected

disorder is real

We need light and many people are affected in winter by the very short

days and lack of sunshine.

Light is extremely important for the needs of man. Edgar Cayce

recommended 2 hrs a day but not at the height of the day. Sunlight

metabolizes vitamin D which is needed for the absorption of Calcium,

with osteoporosis now affecting one in three women over 50 and one in

twelve men, anything we can do to absorb calcium must be looked at.

According to one reputable light therapist who listed ten main

benefits from sunlight which include.

1 Production of vitamin D,

2.Lowers blood pressure.

3.Increases heart pumping efficiency.

4.Improves ECG readings.

5.Reduces Cholesterol and hypertension

6.Assists weight loss.

7.Effective with Psoriasis.

8.Increases the level of sex hormones.

9.Helps alleviate Asthma and other lung disorders.

10.Helps improve mood.

Tests have also been done with florescent lighting at a school in

Florida; the tests clearly showed evidence for increased

Hyperactivity, Irritability, Depression and Fatigue.Surprisingly the

lighting also affected blind people as well.

The clear alternative for florescent lights are the full spectrum

type lights where they very nearly replicate sunlight, again tests

have shown improved Health and performance, a decrease in headaches,

Depression and fatigue.

The nice thing about light therapy is that the side effects are

experienced by only a small percentage of people, and typically are

temporary. They can include a jittery feeling, excitability, mild

nausea, and mild burning of the eyes. These typically are go after a

few days and/or by temporarily adjusting the distance one sits from

their light.

An interesting measurement was taken of the amount of lux which was

present in an typical office with florescent lighting – the meter used

read about 170 lux, which is highly problematic when an average sunny

day is between 5000 –10000 lux but can be up to 100000lux.

Some people ask can just replacing my ordinary bulbs with full

spectrum ones cure me.

Interestingly for the majority of people afflicted with seasonal

affective disorder Medical research indicates the therapeutic effect

comes from the high intensity of light. This high intensity, generally

ten to twenty times brighter than regular room light, stimulates the

brain to produce the chemical changes responsible for the

antidepressant effect.

See the research here with all sorts of people

http://www.phothera.com/ptref.html

where they are

Treating people with light therapy on people who have alcohol

problems, Eating disorders, winter depression, sleep disorders,

obesity, Bulimia, anorexic nervosa, general food intake and sad,

Alzheimer's, Behavioral problems with elderly people, Suicidal

tendencies are also explored and make interesting reading.

The symptoms of SAD usually recur regularly each winter, starting

between September and November and continuing until March or April.

Sleeping problems - Usually desire to oversleep and difficulty staying

awake but, in some cases, disturbed sleep and early morning wakening

Lethargy- Feelings of fatigue and inability to carry out normal routine

Overeating – A real craving for carbohydrates and sweet foods, usually

resulting in weight gain

Depression- Feelings of misery, guilt and loss of self-esteem,

sometimes hopelessness and despair, sometimes apathy and loss of

feelings

Anxiety Tension and inability to tolerate stress

Mood changes - In some sufferers, extremes of mood and short periods

of hypomania (overactivity) in spring and autumn.

Treatment

Some light boxes emit higher intensity of light, up to 10,000 lux,

which can cut treatment time down to half an hour a day. According to

some researchers the light has to be full spectrum fluorescent

lighting. Although there is evidence it seems for using high intensity

florescent lighting. This could be a crucial factor and caution is

recommended here as fluorescent lighting has shown to be problematic

in a lot of situations.

Interesting feedback

A doctor had a patient with severe SAD who was from a psychiatric

hospital interested. The patient in question was a woman who was about

35. She was an emergency admission because she had tried to commit

suicide.

He hadn't realized until then that SAD could be so life threatening.

He found out that she suffered SAD every winter, but was able to hang

on until her kids' February holiday from school when the family took a

vacation in sunny Florida, which immediately lifted her spirits.

Apparently this year the February' vacation didn't come until the

first week of March. She couldn't hold out any longer.

Another patient aged Male mid-20s was admitted to this same hospital

year after year, generally for several months at a time so severe was

his depression. He always came in about the same time of year, usually

late September, then mysteriously got well and was fine to go in about

Feb/March .He tells us that at other times of the year, he was just

fine. Light therapy was used. Staff noticed that he became more

sociable. Later he paid better attention to personal hygiene, caring

to change his clothes, to bathe himself and to shave. There is a

further report of music then coming from his room indicating a better

mood.

In another study some people can become more vulnerable to feelings of

aloneness and other sad thoughts because of the decreasing hours of

daylight and that it is the shorter day's length which sets the stage

for depression. Scientists.

In a now classical research paper authored by Norman Rosenthal and

his colleagues found they could predict how many of the people they

studied would develop SAD symptoms on the basis of how brief the

daylight hours were. As daylight began noticeably decreasing in

September, some people were affected.

By the time the days bracketing the winter solstice came, almost

everyone in the study group was affected. Then, as the season moved

away from the solstice toward spring with lengthening daylight hours,

the number of affected people began to decline. By the end of May,

almost everyone was back to their old selves, some unfortunately even

switching into what psychiatrists call mania.

To make sure that this association between change in mood and amount

of light was more than just mere coincidence, the next step was to

supply light to see if it they could reverse the SAD mood. They used

two different kinds of light; just to make sure the extra attention

paid to the SAD patients wasn't what helped resolve the depression.

The dimmer, yellow light they used had no effect. However, the

brighter light with a frequency spectrum more or less simulating the

frequencies in sunlight, produced a marked change in mood in most (but

not all) the patients who received that treatment. Their mood

lightened, as it were, with the administration of light.

Researchers at medical centers and clinics in the U.S., Canada,

Europe, Asian and Australia have had much success with light therapy

in many thousands of patients with clear histories of SAD for at least

several years. Marked improvement is usually observed within four or

five days, if not sooner and symptoms often return in about the same

amount of time when the lights are withdrawn. Some people take longer

than the usual few days to respond to light.

Soon after, several research centers initiated clinical trials, and

more than 2,500 SAD patients have been studied to date. The method has

also been used in private practices, in most cases by psychiatrists,

but also by family doctors, psychologists, and psychiatric social

workers and nurses

17. There are other spiritual influences present in many cases of

depression which I wont go into here , they are real and can be

extremely damaging to the self .But mentioning them here could be

distressing to many people but for the 1% of you who are aware of

spiritual matters I will send this info by e mail. Unfortunately it

has been my experience that these can play a major role in giving you

depression .

18 another thing that helps more than you think--- hugs – get someone

who has some empathy with you to give you a 2-3 min hug not 10 secs

but a real hug - see how that feels

19 exercise for those of you who are up to it –find an exercise though

that you enjoy walking , running fencing ,climbing, whatever – but

something you enjoy

20. the option method - i see this at the minute as a discovery tool

for the person about himself or about the conditions they find them

self in. About discovering why they are unhappy

i can conceive of this also aiding change to some degree within a

person . of course this can help with depression where the problem

lies within the person ,about himself .

see http://www.optionmethodnetwork.com/ or www.option.org

Hope you enjoy the read and find the will to tackle the problem, as I

said at the beginning getting these things in place can be challenging

but not impossible.

Like I said at the beginning I consider these to be major influences

that can affect the way you feel –there are no promises of a total

cure here.

phil

phil

In , " Chris A. Scott "

>

effects

> must not interfer with the vitamins and herbal things i am taking

now...

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Chris;

Have you looked into theraputic grade essential oils yet?

It took me years to learn more about them and now I'm happy that the

time came two years ago.

I wished I knew what I know now. There are so many out there that can

literally lift your spirits within seconds.

I personally use Young Living brand but there are others out there

that are good as well.

I hope this helps a little.

Always ~ Kim

effects

Guest guest

Hi Chris,

Depression is scary. I find that doing something too change one's

energy helps. For me it's breathing or a yoga set but it can be

running or swimming or something that will help your nervous system

and glands.

Even if you get out of yourself for like an hour, it gives you a

sense that you don't have to be stuck in it and it is a pattern of

thinking. I also find calcium/magnesium helpful to relax and calm

the mind. They say a lot of people have a magnesium deficiency.

Debbie

Free Ebooks on Yoga, Breathing Techniques and Veggie Recipes

http://www.outside-the-box.net/yogainfo.html

> > Besides st.johnswart is there anything else i can take for my

> > depression..they want to put me on a medication that has side

> effects

>

Guest guest

meds work first then you can make little baby-step changes to increase your

happiness.

Everything that you do that lets you feel better about who you are is EXACTLY

the right thing to do.

I'm talking from a 55 years life-span and 30 years of getting help and

healings.

Marcel

yoga6452 <yoga6452 wrote:

Hi Chris,

Depression is scary. I find that doing something too change one's

energy helps. For me it's breathing or a yoga set but it can be

running or swimming or something that will help your nervous system

and glands.

Even if you get out of yourself for like an hour, it gives you a

sense that you don't have to be stuck in it and it is a pattern of

thinking. I also find calcium/magnesium helpful to relax and calm

the mind. They say a lot of people have a magnesium deficiency.

Debbie

Free Ebooks on Yoga, Breathing Techniques and Veggie Recipes

http://www.outside-the-box.net/yogainfo.html

> > Besides st.johnswart is there anything else i can take for my

> > depression..they want to put me on a medication that has side

> effects

>

http://www.cafepress.com/witchespride

http://www.care2.com

http://www.hungersite.com

http://www.ecologyfund.com/ecology/_ecology.html

ALL LIFE IS SACRED AND MUST BE TREATED AS SUCH! WE MUST SHARE OUR EARTH WITH

ALL HER LIFE FORMS.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15290.htm

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Guest guest

Eating a good diet can help big time. Steer clear of processed foods and eat

lots of raw or lightly cooked fruits and vegetables. Also drink lots of water.

That alone should help quite a bit.

Kadee Sedtal

Build a man a fire and he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll

stay warm the rest of his life.

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get

things done faster.

Guest guest

My name is Jo and my family takes Glyconutrients.

People are seeing results with all types of disorders. My family has had

wonderful results. My husband has had asthma all his life and since he has been

on the product he has gone from using 4 inhalers a month to 1 1/2. My childrens

allergies are gone and my husband has said I am so much nicer. You know I feel

nicer too. I don't seem to yell at the kids as often and I really don't yell

much at all. You know it may confuse you when you hear me talk about things

that are not depression the bottom line is the product we use just gives your

body what it needs to restore, repair and reginerate itself. Our bodies just

don't get what they need today so that they can work right. If you feed your

body what it needs it will work the way it was meant to work. Sounds simple but

it works. Check it out for yourself.

www.glycoscience.org is research basically the science behind the product.

http://www.mannapages.com/sharethegift/index.asp?CountryCodeID=1 & ACC=1 & AOK=1 & TID\

=1 & sMainMenu=MemberDirectory & sMain2Menu=na & sSubMenu=na & sSubMenuItem=na & sSubMenu2\

Item=na & sSubMenu3Item=na

abrusberg <abrusberg wrote:

I'm depressed, depressed, DEPRESSED............anyone know of

something more natural/non prescription that works to help stabilize a

person.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Guest guest

, " abrusberg " <abrusberg

wrote:

>

> I'm depressed, depressed, DEPRESSED............anyone know of

> something more natural/non prescription that works to help stabilize

a

> person.

>

abrusberg,

St. John's Wart is supposed to be a good herbal remedy for depression

but I've never tried it and of course the Doctors want you on heavy

duty drug company sanctioned anti-depressants so they don't recomed it

but I've been told by others that it is good for mild depression. Hope

that this helps!

-LunaJynxx

Guest guest

Here is some fast advice...

1. Have lots of water to drink... Every half to one hour. Carry a bottle. Just

water not a cold drink ok.

2. Pray to your God whom so ever you believe in...Morning Evenning and Night

especially...

3. Try and be around Kids... they will lift your spirits even if you dont feel

like...

4. Try helping a really pained person in actual trouble...A poor man,

hospitalized, hurt beyond repair. If he smiles with you, you got reasons to be

really HAPPY...

5. Try listenning to good Music that you like... Jazz, Classic or whatever,

but slow and calming in nature, but not loud funky stuff.

6. Try going out for a walk morning and evenning and remember to say Hello and

Cheers to strangers...Old and young both...

God Bless you and CHEERS !!!

abrusberg <abrusberg wrote:

person.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

I would suggest an all natural diet (as much raw as possible). Avoid meats,

dairy, and all processed foods as much as possible. Supplement with an all

natural multi-vitamin, vitamin D3, and the best quality fish oil you can afford.

This has helped my sister's bi-polar. It did not cure her, but she has more

good days than bad.

Irene

-

abrusberg

11/28/2006 10:25:10 PM

depression

person.