IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

headaches

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Group, Welcome Pam: Feverfew is a wonder Herb that is excellent for migraines, headaches and flu. I have made a combination tea using Feverfew for the main ingredient having great success to keep from being sick. Once you learn the Herb you soon discover it growing along roadsides or gardens. Clay. Ps Headaches can also be cause from lack of water.

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

"Black Strap" is the most common kind. Make sure you get organic!!!!

I also notice a question mark after Healthfood Store. These are the best as far as getting Organic sources.

In Health, Freedom, and Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc

-

Pam Anderson

herbal remedies

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 7:43 PM

Re: Herbal Remedies - headaches

Black Strap Molasses? Health food store? I've never heard of black strap.

Pam

On 6/27/06, Dr. Ian Shillington <DocShillington wrote:

Dear Pam,

Here is an easy way to tell if it's Potassium or not.

Whup up a batch of simple Body Balance + (old Panther Piss Remedy) without the Black Walnut Hulls. You can do this by:

1. 8 oz of Black Strap Molasses.

2. 8 oz of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.

Mix the two of these together and the next time you get a headache, immediately take 2 tablespoons of this mixture.

I've had people with Potassium deficiencies have a headache disappear in 5 seconds with this remedy.

Try it. If you like the remedy, eventually go whole hog and add the Black Walnut Hull Tincture to this remedy, which makes it far more effective and assimilable.

Doc

-

Pam Anderson

herbal remedies

Monday, June 26, 2006 7:50 PM

Hello,

My DD suffers from migraines/headaches since early childhood. We eat a pretty balanced diet but I have to wonder about the potassium/salt thing. I know part of it is stress, she is my little perfectionist! (she's 19 now). She has always thought if you can't do it right don't do it at all or even try!

One thing I found that works at least for awhile is a headache remedy I make for her, works best if done in a darkened room, but would at least help her through the school day. (couldn't go through the nurse, whose remedy for migraines was tums!).

It is a mixture of Lavender, Geranium, Rosewood and Peppermint EO's in Almond oil. My "other" daughter used the same thing for her asthma.

DD would rub it into her temples and then cup her hands over her mouth and nose and breath deeply. It would help her relax. The "other" daughter would just put it on her hands and breath deeply, stopped an asthma attack a few times.

Pam

On 6/26/06, Dr. Ian Shillington <DocShillington > wrote:

Dear Beth,

Excedrin will eventually destroy your Liver, and when that happens, welcome to Cancer.

Headaches are usually caused by the following, in their order of importance.

1. Bowel Problems. (Clogged, sluggish, and constipated bowels)

2 Potassium / Salt imbalances resulting in Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies. The usual missing ingredient or lowest ingredient is usually the Potassium.

3. Hormonal Imbalances due to things being taken into the body that shouldn't be there - Coffee, Chocolate, Alcohol, Drugs, Commercial Meats loaded full of Hormones, Steroids, and Antibiotics.

4. Mental Reasons. Physical Trauma in the past can be a major mental cause behind headaches. These would include: Operations, Accidents, Rape, Spousal Abuse, and Drug Abuse.

and on and on...

Usually, 80% of my clients would get their headaches handled by the time we made it through #3.

Hope this helps.

Doc

-

beth

herbal remedies

Saturday, June 24, 2006 9:04 PM

Herbal Remedies - headaches

im new to the group and have been doing alot of reading, but i havent seen anything about headaches. ive had daily headaches for about 6 yrs now. drs have done CAT scans, MRI's and they say they are tension headaches. ive tried anti depressants, anxiety meds, painkillers, stretching exercises, etc. the only thing that works is excedrin.........LOTS of it! i started out only taking two at a time, but over time you build an immunity to it and have to increase the dosage. i dont know what else to try. ive eliminated as much stress in my life as i can, but some things you just have to deal with. any ideas or suggestions would be greatly welcomed and i am to the point that i will try just about anything!..............beth

Guest guest

Dear Beth,

A World of difference!!!!!

Do a Google search if you need to.

Most Organic ACV still has the mother in it. Commercial doesn't.

Doc

-

beth thunborg

herbal remedies

is there much difference between organic apple cider vinegar and what you can get at the grocery store?

"Dr. Ian Shillington" <DocShillington wrote:

Dear Pam,

Whup up a batch of simple Body Balance + (old Panther Piss Remedy) without the Black Walnut Hulls. You can do this by:

Mix the two of these together and the next time you get a headache, immediately take 2 tablespoons of this mixture.

I've had people with Potassium deficiencies have a headache disappear in 5 seconds with this remedy.

Try it. If you like the remedy, eventually go whole hog and add the Black Walnut Hull Tincture to this remedy, which makes it far more effective and assimilable.

Doc

-

Pam Anderson

herbal remedies

Hello,

My DD suffers from migraines/headaches since early childhood. We eat a pretty balanced diet but I have to wonder about the potassium/salt thing. I know part of it is stress, she is my little perfectionist! (she's 19 now). She has always thought if you can't do it right don't do it at all or even try!

One thing I found that works at least for awhile is a headache remedy I make for her, works best if done in a darkened room, but would at least help her through the school day. (couldn't go through the nurse, whose remedy for migraines was tums!).

It is a mixture of Lavender, Geranium, Rosewood and Peppermint EO's in Almond oil. My "other" daughter used the same thing for her asthma.

DD would rub it into her temples and then cup her hands over her mouth and nose and breath deeply. It would help her relax. The "other" daughter would just put it on her hands and breath deeply, stopped an asthma attack a few times.

Pam

On 6/26/06, Dr. Ian Shillington <DocShillington wrote:

Dear Beth,

Excedrin will eventually destroy your Liver, and when that happens, welcome to Cancer.

2 Potassium / Salt imbalances resulting in Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies. The usual missing ingredient or lowest ingredient is usually the Potassium.

3. Hormonal Imbalances due to things being taken into the body that shouldn't be there - Coffee, Chocolate, Alcohol, Drugs, Commercial Meats loaded full of Hormones, Steroids, and Antibiotics.

4. Mental Reasons. Physical Trauma in the past can be a major mental cause behind headaches. These would include: Operations, Accidents, Rape, Spousal Abuse, and Drug Abuse.

and on and on...

Usually, 80% of my clients would get their headaches handled by the time we made it through #3.

Hope this helps.

Doc

-

beth

herbal remedies

im new to the group and have been doing alot of reading, but i havent seen anything about headaches. ive had daily headaches for about 6 yrs now. drs have done CAT scans, MRI's and they say they are tension headaches. ive tried anti depressants, anxiety meds, painkillers, stretching exercises, etc. the only thing that works is excedrin.........LOTS of it! i started out only taking two at a time, but over time you build an immunity to it and have to increase the dosage. i dont know what else to try. ive eliminated as much stress in my life as i can, but some things you just have to deal with. any ideas or suggestions would be greatly welcomed and i am to the point that i will try just about anything!..............beth

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

The question mark after the health food store was asking if that is where I would find it. I will be picking some up.

Pam

On 6/28/06, Dr. Ian Shillington <DocShillington wrote:

" Black Strap " is the most common kind. Make sure you get organic!!!!

I also notice a question mark after Healthfood Store. These are the best as far as getting Organic sources.

Doc

-

Pam Anderson

herbal remedies

Black Strap Molasses? Health food store? I've never heard of black strap.

Pam

On 6/27/06, Dr. Ian Shillington <DocShillington

> wrote:

Dear Pam,

Doc

-

Pam Anderson

herbal remedies

Hello,

It is a mixture of Lavender, Geranium, Rosewood and Peppermint EO's in Almond oil. My " other " daughter used the same thing for her asthma.

DD would rub it into her temples and then cup her hands over her mouth and nose and breath deeply. It would help her relax. The " other " daughter would just put it on her hands and breath deeply, stopped an asthma attack a few times.

Pam

On 6/26/06, Dr. Ian Shillington <DocShillington > wrote:

Dear Beth,

and on and on...

Hope this helps.

Doc

-

beth

herbal remedies

im new to the group and have been doing alot of reading, but i havent seen anything about headaches. ive had daily headaches for about 6 yrs now. drs have done CAT scans, MRI's and they say they are tension

headaches. ive tried anti depressants, anxiety meds, painkillers, stretching exercises, etc. the only thing that works is excedrin.........LOTS of it! i started out only taking two at a time, but over time you build an immunity to it and have to increase the dosage. i dont know what else to try. ive eliminated as much stress in my life as i can, but some things you just have to deal with. any ideas or suggestions would be greatly welcomed and i am to the point

that i will try just about anything!..............beth

-- Pamela Anderson (the real one)

Stambry's Bath & Beauty Productswww.stambrys.com

Guest guest

Dear Tori, One more suggestion that helped to me and my friends regarding headache. Of course we changed a diet, did cleanse, but in case that you still feel tired move your bed to another corner of your room. Sometimes it makes a BIIIIIG difference. Friend of mine did total body cleanse and was totally fine for 2 years, and all of sudden she started to feel tired, without energy and with severe back pain and headache. We tried to find the cause but she didn't change anything. She still eats healthy. And during the conversation I mentioned that she should try to move her bed. She said : I moved the bed two months ago. BINGO. She went home and put bed back and wake up next morning totally fine. So it is worth to try. "Dr. Ian Shillington" <DocShillington wrote: You're very welcome. I wish you all success in handling them. In Health, Freedom, and Love, Doc Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc - Tori herbal remedies Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:18 AM Herbal Remedies - Re: headaches Yes, I agree with you 100%, I am masking the underlying problem. I'm just so happy to be rid of the pain that I don't really think about it. I know that my headaches are much worse when I'm eating too many starchy carbs and sugars, also MSG, and when I'm under stress. I've been eating only organic vegetarian diet lately and am feeling so much better. I have only had 2 headaches the past few

weeks.I also think my bed may play a part. My mattress is too firm and I often wake up stiff and feeling unrested.I appreciate your help!Tori

Guest guest

I wish I had another place to move my bed to but my room is very full

and there isn't really another place for it! I am going to be moving

though - buying a home in September. I honestly do think my bed is

just too firm for me so I plan to replace it when we move!

Thanks,

Tori

Guest guest

would this be a directional thing? Jasmina Alisic <jalisic579 wrote: Dear Tori, One more suggestion that helped to me and my friends regarding headache. Of course we changed a diet, did cleanse, but in case that you still feel tired move your bed to another corner of your room. Sometimes it makes a BIIIIIG difference. Friend of mine did total body cleanse and was totally fine for 2 years, and all of sudden she started to feel tired, without energy and with severe back pain and headache. We tried to find the cause but she didn't change anything. She still eats healthy. And during the conversation I mentioned that she should try to move her bed. She said : I moved the bed two months ago. BINGO. She went home

and put bed back and wake up next morning totally fine. So it is worth to try. "Dr. Ian Shillington" <DocShillington wrote: You're very welcome. I wish you all success in handling them. In Health, Freedom, and Love, Doc Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc -

Tori herbal remedies Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:18 AM Herbal Remedies - Re: headaches Yes, I agree with you 100%, I am masking the underlying problem. I'm just so happy to be rid of the pain that I don't really think about it. I know that my headaches are much worse when I'm eating too many starchy carbs and sugars, also MSG, and when I'm under stress. I've been eating only organic vegetarian diet lately and am feeling so much better. I have only had 2 headaches the past few weeks.I also think my bed may play

a part. My mattress is too firm and I often wake up stiff and feeling unrested.I appreciate your help!Tori

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Dear Kim,

We just pummelled that one into the ground. ;-)

Please check the message archives for the last two weeks and you'll find all the data you need.

Love,

Doc

-

Kim

herbal remedies

Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:20 AM

Herbal Remedies - Headaches

I know we have discussed this before. What is good for headaches again. My 12 dd keeps getting them. Was it pepperment oil? I can't remember.

Thanks,

Kim

Guest guest

Dear Tim:

I had headaches all my life, mostly migraines, until I began taking

fish oil last year. I had tried vitamin B2, feverfew, 5-HTP,

magnesium, ginger, and a few other things I can't remember right now.

The fish oil was the first thing I had tried that made a significant

difference and it seemed too good to be true. I got relief at the

level of 12 capsules per day (with 180 mg EPA and 120 mg DPA per

capsule), but I'm sure individual needs may differ.

Hope this helps.

Martha

, Tim OSullivan

<petabundance wrote:

>

> I am looking for a headache answer also. It's like a vice around the

front of my head and in my eyes. I have been to headache clinics and

no help. I hope you get an answer. I am interested.

> Tim

Guest guest

please check your bowl movement. if constipation is there remedy should be

taken. if u take evernight 1 teaspoonful of triphala churnam(indian ayurvedic

medicine) with warm water ur constipation will go away.

riverhawk13 <riverhawk13

Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:14:55 AM

Headaches

I have had consistent headaches since age 18 (I am 32 now) and have

taken excedrin for them. A couple years ago I cut my dose to 1 pill

instead of 2, but I still need it each morning upon waking or a worse

headache will come. Do you have any recommendations for healing

headaches holistically? I don't want to be a slave to the caffine and

other stuff in excedrin anymore. THANKS

Rochelle aka River

______________________________\

____

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you

with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

Guest guest

Hey River,

I've used peppermint for years to good effect. I've even had migraine sufferers

say that it helps to varying degree's

I generously apply to temples and forehead for mine. Don't let it get near your

eye's.........

Bb

Guest guest

It sounds to me like you are having rebound headaches. Most of the common

headache remedies can cause rebound. That's where if you don't take some of the

remedy you'll get a headache because your body is demanding more medicine.

Right now I'm having rebound headaches from taking " Cafergot " a combination of

caffeine and ergotamine both vasso constructors for aborting migraine headaches.

The only way I know to get off of it (the Cafergot) is to cut down little by

little until you are not taking any. But the down side of that is constant

headaches during the process and in my case developing into a full blown

migraine. I'm in total fear of getting a full blown migraine so I avoid trying

to get off of the cafergot. Anyone that has migraine knows what I'm talking

about, you'll do almost anything to avoid getting one. It's a terrible

situation.

Jack

Guest guest

Most classic migraine headaches are caused by dehydration, which is why

Megahydrate cures them. Vigorous exercise also generally works...

sounds crazy, but does. It opens up the blood vessels which are

apparently constricted due to dehydration. Common headaches can be

similar in cause & relief.

Guest guest

At 11:26 AM 11/8/2008, you wrote:

>I am looking to find out if anyone knows a good remedy for dealing with

>headaches.

>rodney

several thoughts...but what is effective seems to depend on what kind of

headache it is...

for " normal " tension headaches, a lot of folks swear by a drop of lavender

on the temples, and on the nape of the neck... always amazes total

newcomers to the oils how well that works...

for sinus headaches, a blend of eucalyptus (either globulous, smithii, or

radiata will work), peppermint, a touch of basil, and either lavandin or

lavender usually is very effective... either diluted way down and massaged

into the sinus areas (don't get any in your eyes!!) or just inhaled...

for migraines, sometimes lavender, sometimes peppermint, often a blend of

the two will help...

hope one of the above works for you....

Since 1995 - supplying Aromatherapy and Healthcare Professionals

Blog: http://naturesgiftaromatherapy.blogspot.com/

Guest guest

...Not long after I started using the dairy

> alternatives I started having headaches. Do you think it could be the

> soy?

Dear Melanie,

Soy is is NOT a health food, except in fermented form in small

quantities. Many people are allergic to it as well. Yes, it could be

the soy. But you can easily do your own science here: stop using dairy

alternatives and see what happens.

Please put Brain Tumour and Una de Gato into Google and see wat comes

up.

The best, most powerful form of this amazing herb is the one from

Amazon Herb Company. I used to do this as a business, but the Canadian

government made things too hard so this is NOT a commercial. I just

still really believe in this company and use some of their products.

This link now goes to the site of my friend Anna.

http://wldhealing.net

Also: can't you do away with sweeteners altogether?

All the best with your stuggle.

Ien in the Kootenays

http://freegreenliving.com (my blog)

http://wildwholefoods.net

Guest guest

The soy could have an effect, or it could be detoxification from

stopping those nasty foods and additives.

There are some herbals you can write me about that can help with that.

Be well,

Liz

, " Melani "

<massages_by_melanie wrote:

>

> After in depth research I decided to change my WOE (way of eating) so

> that I can help my body heal itself from the brain tumor that I have. A

> little over 3 months ago I gave up meats and sodas. A little over 3

> weeks ago I gave up dairy and " Splenda® " . Since giving up dairy I have

> started using substitutes like Vanilla Soy Milk or Vanilla Rice Milk in

> my coffee or when I fix my oatmeal. I also use Agave Nectar as a

> sweetner.

>

> Here is my problem....Not long after I started using the dairy

> soy? The headaches are getting worse and when I was at the Oncologist

> Monday and told her, she said that it wasn't due to the tumor. Nothing

> has changed where the tumor is concerned.

>

> I appreciate your input!

>

> Melani

> (the one positive is that I've lost 13 pounds but it's not worth having

> headaches over)

>

Guest guest

Melani:

While some people do have negative reactions to soy, you also gave up

Splenda at the same time. This could very well be causing a

detox/withdrawal reaction, of which one of the signs is headache. It

certainly would not do any harm to give up the soy and use rice milk and

almond milk instead. I would also look at applying Valor as well as

Deep Relief, Peppermint, or Lavender to assist with the pain.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

Live with passion and purpose,

Vanessa Denham

http://www.AcceptYourRiches.com

Melani wrote:

>

>

> Here is my problem....Not long after I started using the dairy

> soy? The headaches are getting worse and when I was at the Oncologist

> Monday and told her, she said that it wasn't due to the tumor. Nothing

> has changed where the tumor is concerned.

>

>

Guest guest

Bless you Melani.

Chinedu.

Fling wide the doors of acceptance and breathe deeply the fresh, new morning.

Life awaits you. Give it room.

- Teresa Crane

--- On Tue, 12/16/08, Melani <massages_by_melanie wrote:

Melani <massages_by_melanie

Headaches

Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 9:03 PM

After in depth research I decided to change my WOE (way of eating) so

that I can help my body heal itself from the brain tumor that I have. A

little over 3 months ago I gave up meats and sodas. A little over 3

weeks ago I gave up dairy and " Splenda® " . Since giving up dairy I have

started using substitutes like Vanilla Soy Milk or Vanilla Rice Milk in

my coffee or when I fix my oatmeal. I also use Agave Nectar as a

sweetner.

Here is my problem....Not long after I started using the dairy

alternatives I started having headaches. Do you think it could be the

soy? The headaches are getting worse and when I was at the Oncologist

Monday and told her, she said that it wasn't due to the tumor. Nothing

has changed where the tumor is concerned.

I appreciate your input!

Melani

(the one positive is that I've lost 13 pounds but it's not worth having

headaches over)

Guest guest

In many cases the Vanilla is not real, but artificial and so detrimental to your

health as it is pure starch plus sugar.

In reference to soy be careful just in case it's GE.

Some fruits such as banana, persimmon, fig, date, etc. are creamy and sweet and

you can use them in different combinations and smoothies.

To eat different kind of nuts is also very good. You even can blend them with

some fruits.

Rena

Rice milk is not good at all.

-

Melani

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:03 AM

Headaches

sweetner.

I appreciate your input!

Melani

headaches over)

Guest guest

I wonder if it is withdraw from the caffeine.

\

evergreengarden <evergreengarden

Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:41:06 PM

Re: Headaches

In many cases the Vanilla is not real, but artificial and so detrimental to your

health as it is pure starch plus sugar.

In reference to soy be careful just in case it's GE.

Some fruits such as banana, persimmon, fig, date, etc. are creamy and sweet and

you can use them in different combinations and smoothies.

To eat different kind of nuts is also very good. You even can blend them with

some fruits.

Rena

Rice milk is not good at all.

-

Melani

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:03 AM

Headaches

sweetner.

I appreciate your input!

Melani

headaches over)

Guest guest

Melani,

do you have cold feet?

are your lips pale?

muscles on your arms are not firm?

lower body temperature, check your temp beneath your tongue, likely below 98deg

F.

these are body conditions that promotes tumor,

most of the cases are likely lack of blood flow, in fact you should be taking

more

meat, especially lamb and beef which provides you with more energy to help

rebuild

your body temp, drink sweet, add a little bit salt even on sweet drinks, eat

salty,

if you do so, it will help to rebuild your body and eleminate conditions for

tumor so

will also control the growth of tumor.

your headaches came from getting better conditions for tumor so could be its

growing.

--- 2008年12月17日 星期三,Melani <massages_by_melanie

寫é“﹕

寄件人: Melani <massages_by_melanie

主題: Headaches

收件人:

日期: 2008 12 17 星期三 ä¸‹åˆ 1:03

sweetner.

I appreciate your input!

Melani

headaches over)

香港æ供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! è«‹å‰å¾€

http://hk.promo./security/ 了解更多!

Guest guest

I get these headaches, pretty intense, the pain is specifically along

the back right side of my head close to the neck

I used to get them once in a couple of months, but during the last 3

days, i get as soon as wake up. The headache stays for a few hours.

wondering what I can do to stop them.

Guest guest

Soak 4 dates or 10 raisins overnight, in a cup of water. Morning after

brushing teeth, take the dates/raisins along with water. Next,

Take two cups water, add 1/2 tsp dried ginger powder, slow boil till 1

cup remains. when lukewarm, add 1/2 lemon juice, 1 tsp honey or 20 gram

jaggery. when jaggery/honey dissolves, drink this.

Coriander seeds, cumeen seeds and fennel seeds, take each 1/2 tsp,

coarse gring them in kitchen blender and let them be soaked in a glass

of water for 2 hours. Drink this water at 10 am, 12 noon and 2 pm.

Avoid hot, fried, spicy and salty food for few days. Go to bed early,

walk on wet grass dew in the morning.

Meeting a vaidya would always be better option.

... during the last 3

days, i get as soon as wake up, stays for a few hours.

Guest guest

Dear Harish

Pain at posterior head and portion of neck as soon as wake up is suggestive of

Cervical Spondilitis. It is better to consult doctor or vaidya. Check morning BP

and do x-ray of Cervical spine.

Vaidya Upadhye

http://www.astroayurvedalogy.com

http://www.astrotreat.blogspot.com

i get as soon as wake up. it stays for a few hours.