IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Miracle that is K.P....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

If no RP there is no KP.

Just like a Horary is question specific, RPs are also question specific. From single group of RPs all queries in a chart cannot be judged. When one sits down to judge one single question, the RPs at that moment will reflect the fructifying planets. One cannot expect those RPs to answer all questions.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 5:15:06 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Suni Gondhalekar ji,

Thanks.

RPs role in confirmning the DBAS may be of less important in the Natal Chart analysis. But for the Horary, they play a vital Rule. Further, if no RP there is no KP.

Regards

Adith

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM, sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

dear adith,RP are helpful for many angles.it can help you for correcting relevent cuspal sub,confiming moon star,lagna star,starting of anatara period if on border date etc.i have applied it for many times but RP's are not always helpfulfor every person at everytime. and thats why 4 step theory isdeveloped to avoid RP's help for cofirming DBAS.-SUNIL GONDHALEKAR

@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > Namaskar!> > As per your statement, the Moon's co rulers during judgment (not the> Ascendant's) are connected to the Native's Moon's co rulers. Hence, it is> not necessary that only Asc. co rulers during judgment should connect to the> native's Moon's.> > So the RPs during judgment/analysis will be connected to the RPs of the> Native.> The native's Rasi lord and star may be Asendant sign/star lord or> Moon'sign/star lord at the time of Judgement.> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@. ..>wrote: > > >> >> > dear lajmiji,> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> > his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again> > i asked> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the> > chair and asked> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya...kp vidya...> >> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> > it happens many times.... try this...> > -sunil gondhalekar>

>> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>wrote: > >> >>> >>> >> Dear Bhargav,> >> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime> >> you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> >> *TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from> >> the "guide syndrome" ?*> >> With best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> GOOD LUCK !> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> ** Bhargava Ram <gd26ram> >> *To:* @gro ups.com

> >> *Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Sir,> >> As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> >> Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >>> >> Pranams.> >> Bhargav.> >>> >> --- On *Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >* wrote:> >>> >>> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >> "ALL MEMBERS" <@gro ups.com>> >> Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear MEMBERS,> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes> >> to consult you...> >> You could him *tell him *his Birth> >> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients> >> by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting> >> in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise> >> of the client...> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins> >> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard> >> Time)...The

RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the> >> signlord,* in which the Lagna at that time is transitting* *will be the> >> Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord *....*you can inform most> >> confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !*> >> * That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can> >> help you perform...*> >> * * K.P. followers may apply the rules for> >> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is *stronger... *(and is in the> >> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> >>> >> *Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at> >> this site,please. *> >> **> >> With the very best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >>> >>> >>> >> ------------ ---------

---------> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer> >> 8<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ 1/*http:/ /downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>.> >>> >>> >>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Why not in Sun Star and Venus sub in Capricorn?

Dr. Rath

Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 5:34:31 PMRe: The Miracle that is K.P....

Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM ,I had an urge to know the Lagna Position of Lajmiji.

At Calcutta, ruling planets are:

Asc star :Moon

Asc rasi :Saturn

Moon Star:Sun

Moon Sign:Venus

Day Lord:Jupiter

Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP and sub of Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.

Saturn in next strong being in star and sub of sun, Sun is Moon star lord.

Next strong is Sun being in star of Sat and in sub of merc.

Jup is retrograde : eliminated

Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.

So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra, Sun Sub.

Lajmiji, please confirm.

-

Yogesh Lajmi

@gro ups.com

Cc: astro logy

Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM

Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Azeem,

As per K.P., every moment in Time is Ruled by atleast 5 Planets...

They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S. Krishnamurthiji,immortal...!

These RPs play a very important role...for example, the Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role in bringing about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there are many applications of RPs in K.P.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK !

astro logy <astro_logy66@ >@gro ups.comThursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PMRe: The Miracle that is K.P....

Respected Yogesh ji

can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dear Sir,

As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

Which will be helpful for learners like me.

Pranams.

Bhargav.

--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > The Miracle that is K.P...."ALL MEMBERS" <@gro ups.com>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear MEMBERS,

Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...

You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...

Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...

The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...

K..P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...(and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please.

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Luther,

The Ruling Planets can certainly change from place to place...but how can they change from person to person (at the same place)?...

TW has not specified " at different places"...

Under this condition,I stand by what I have said...

If the place changes,the Long and Lattitude will change,naturally,any tyro in astrology will tell you that the scendant will change,it does not need any astrological expertise... to say this...!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 7:45:27 AMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Respected Lajmiji and TWji,

My due respects to both of you. I am not going to support or criticise any one.I just want to express what I understand.

Let us accept 5 RPs without considering the sub0lord of Ascendant and Moon at the moment.

1.. Star lord of Ascendant

2. Sign lord of Ascendant.

The above two Ruling Planets are dependant on the time of the day on which the particular astrologer judges, it also depends on the latittude and longitude of the place of judgment.

3.Star lord of the Moon

4. Sign lord of Moon

The above two Ruling planets depend on the time and date of judgment..

5. Day lord. Day lord depends on the week day on which the issue is judged.

If a particularquery is put forth before a group of astrologers, the astrologers calculate and judge at their convenient time and when they have an interest and urge. They may not belong to one place.

Hence according to me the Ruling planets will vary from person to person.

Supposing one gets the planets in order of A, B, C, D, E. Another may get it as C, A, E, B and D. The third may get as E, D, A, C and B.But all may get only these planets in different order.

At present one of our members is working on this issue. Let us wait for his findings keeping ourselves away from arguements.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: tw853 <tw853 >Friday, August 14, 2009 12:41:11 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear TW,

That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be your latest invention... !

Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with any "urge"...! !

You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer.. .

RPs are Ruling Planets any given moment of time...that is ALL....

How can the vary with people ? unless you mean Ruling Planets at Birth. ?

I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...

I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting them ...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P.,

albeit,on the sly and not openly...> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> i quote

the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya.....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ? > > With best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.>

> GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > >> >@gro ups.com> >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Sir, > >> >> >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you

illustrate with an example.> >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >> >> >Pranams.> >Bhargav.> >> >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> >> >> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > >>> >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>> >> > >>Dear MEMBERS,> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to

consult you...> >> You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client....> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously

adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you....The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).>

>>> >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> >> > >> With the very best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> > >> > >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. >

>>

Guest guest

Respected members:In the light of what Dr.. Rath had said it would be so much simpler and logical if we just take the querent's time and place( as this will remain constant and hence all RP's order will remain intact) to issue judgment on the question posed by the client. Regards,Vijay--- On Sat, 8/15/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 2:15 AM

My due respects to both of you. I am not going to support or criticise any one.I just want to express what I understand.

Let us accept 5 RPs without considering the sub0lord of Ascendant and Moon at the moment.

1. Star lord of Ascendant

The above two Ruling Planets are dependant on the time of the day on which the particular astrologer judges, it also depends on the latittude and longitude of the place of judgment.

3.Star lord of the Moon

4. Sign lord of Moon

The above two Ruling planets depend on the time and date of judgment.

If a particularquery is put forth before a group of astrologers, the astrologers calculate and judge at their convenient time and when they have an interest and urge. They may not belong to one place.

Supposing one gets the planets in order of A, B, C, D, E. Another may get it as C, A, E, B and D. The third may get as E, D, A, C and B.But all may get only these planets in different order.

At present one of our members is working on this issue. Let us wait for his findings keeping ourselves away from arguements.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: tw853 <tw853 >Friday, August 14, 2009 12:41:11 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear TW,

That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be your latest invention... !

You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer.. .

I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk

K.P.,

albeit,on the sly and not openly...> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the

person.> i quote

the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra.... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied.. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ? > > With best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.>

> GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > >> >@gro ups.com> >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P.....> >> > > >Dear Sir, > >> >> >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you

illustrate with an example.> >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >> >> >Pranams.> >Bhargav.> >> >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ..com> wrote:> >> >> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > >>> >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>> >> > >>Dear MEMBERS,> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to

consult you...> >> You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client....> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously

adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears....if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).>

>>> >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> >> > >> With the very best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> > >> > >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. >

>>

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,

If we take a question to solve the answer by RP and due to any reason we could

not continue at that particular time,than after some day we can use the same old

time for RP or we have to look for new RP currently ?

Which RP is strongest,what is the rule for this?

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Sirs,

> If no RP there is no KP.

> Just like a Horary is question specific, RPs are also question specific. From

single group of RPs all queries in a chart cannot be judged. When one sits down

to judge one single question, the RPs at that moment will reflect the

fructifying planets. One cannot expect those RPs to answer all questions.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

>

> Friday, August 14, 2009 5:15:06 PM

> Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

>

>  

> Dear Suni Gondhalekar ji,

>

> Thanks.

>

> RPs role in confirmning the DBAS may be of less important in the Natal Chart

analysis. But for the Horary, they play a vital Rule. Further, if no RP there is

no KP.

>

> Regards

>

> Adith

>

>  

> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM, sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>  

> >dear adith,

> >RP are helpful for many angles.it can help you for

> >correcting relevent cuspal sub,confiming moon star,lagna star,

> >starting of anatara period if on border date etc.

> >i have applied it for many times but RP's are not always helpful

> >for every person at everytime. and thats why 4 step theory is

> >developed to avoid RP's help for cofirming DBAS.

> >-SUNIL GONDHALEKAR

> >

> >

> >@gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@

....> wrote:

> >>

> >> Dear Sunil ji,

> >>

> >> Namaskar!

> >>

> >> As per your statement, the Moon's co rulers during judgment (not the

> >> Ascendant's) are connected to the Native's Moon's co rulers. Hence, it is

> >> not necessary that only Asc. co rulers during judgment should connect to

the

> >> native's Moon's.

> >>

> >> So the RPs during judgment/analysis will be connected to the RPs of the

> >> Native.

> >> The native's Rasi lord and star may be Asendant sign/star lord or

> >> Moon'sign/star lord at the time of Judgement.

> >>

> >> Thanks and Regards

> >> Adith

> >>

> >> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ..>wrote:

> >

> >>

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > dear lajmiji,

> >> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.

> >> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who

> >> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.

> >> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all

> >> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know

> >> > his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini)

....again

> >> > i asked

> >> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the

> >> > chair and asked

> >> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

> >> >

> >> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.

> >> > it happens many times.... try this...

> >> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >> >

> >> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>wrote:

> >

> >> >

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> Dear Bhargav,

> >> >> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime

> >> >> you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...

> >> >> *TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from

> >> >> the " guide syndrome " ?*

> >> >> With best wishes,

> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> >> >> GOOD LUCK !

> >> >>

> >> >> ------------ --------- ---------

> >> >> ** Bhargava Ram <gd26ram@>

> >> >> *To:* @gro ups.com

> >

> >> >> *Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM

> >> >> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> Dear Sir,

> >> >> As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

> >> >> Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> >> >>

> >> >> Pranams.

> >> >> Bhargav.

> >> >>

> >> >> --- On *Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >* wrote:

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> >> >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com>

> >> >> Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> >> >> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> Dear MEMBERS,

> >> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes

> >> >> to consult you...

> >> >> You could him *tell him *his Birth

> >> >> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows

it...

> >> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients

> >> >> by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were

sitting

> >> >> in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter

surprise

> >> >> of the client...

> >> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins

> >> >> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact

Standard

> >> >> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the

> >> >> signlord,* in which the Lagna at that time is transitting* *will be the

> >> >> Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord *....*you can inform most

> >> >> confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !*

> >> >> * That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can

> >> >> help you perform...*

> >> >> * * K.P. followers may apply the rules for

> >> >> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is *stronger... *(and is in

the

> >> >> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> >> >>

> >> >> *Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at

> >> >> this site,please. *

> >> >> **

> >> >> With the very best wishes,

> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer

> >> >> 8<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ 1/*http:/ /downloads. /

in/internetexplo rer/>.

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,

I have already posted the RP summary(RP for different place/time & different astrologer when they try to rectify the birth time of a same chart) to the forum for members discussion. The same is enclosed once again for memebers reference and use.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 7:15 PM

1. Star lord of Ascendant

3.Star lord of the Moon

4. Sign lord of Moon

The above two Ruling planets depend on the time and date of judgment.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their

followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and not openly...> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to

surprise the person.> i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

> GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > >> >@gro ups.com> >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Sir, > >> >> >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you

illustrate with an example.> >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >> >> >Pranams.> >Bhargav.> >> >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> >> >> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > >>> >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>> >> > >>Dear MEMBERS,> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to

adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).>

>>

1 of 1 File(s)

RBT-Results.pdf

Guest guest

Venus is in star and sub of Jup in retrogression.hence rejected.Jup is not in

RP. (Wrongly I have mentioned it as day lord..actually day lord should be Venus)

As per order of strength, Sun is in 3rd position.

My urge was to know the Sign position..not the sub. So the strongest planets

must guide me for sign only.

Yes thre are equal possibility of being Makar Lagna and in star of Sravana.I

have selected Cancer as one of the strong RPs Sun is posited there.

Regards

Suprakash

>

> Why not in Sun Star and Venus sub in Capricorn?

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh

>

> Friday, August 14, 2009 5:34:31 PM

> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

>

>  

> Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM,I had an urge to know the Lagna Position of

Lajmiji.

>  

> At Calcutta, ruling planets are:

>  

> Asc star :Moon

> Asc rasi :Saturn

> Moon Star:Sun

> Moon Sign:Venus

> Day Lord:Jupiter

>  

> Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP and sub of

Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.

>  

> Saturn in next strong being in star and sub of sun, Sun is Moon star lord.

>  

> Next strong is Sun being in star of Sat and in  sub of merc.

>  

>  

> Jup is retrograde : eliminated

>  

> Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.

>  

>  

> So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra, Sun Sub.

>  

> Lajmiji, please confirm.

>  

>  

>  

>  

> -

> >Yogesh Lajmi

> >@gro ups.com

> >Cc: astro logy

> >Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM

> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> >

> > 

> >Dear Azeem,

> >                    As per K.P., every moment in Time is

Ruled by atleast 5 Planets...

> >                    They are,in order of strength, the

Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that

Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent

researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these

5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making discovery/invention has made our

late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S. Krishnamurthiji,immortal...!

> >                    These RPs play a very important

role...for example, the Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role

in bringing about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there

are many applications of RPs in K.P.

> >                    With best wishes,

> >                    Yogesh Lajmi, 

>

>                                       Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  GOOD LUCK !

> >

> >

> >

> >

> astro logy <astro_logy66@ >

> >@gro ups.com

> >Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PM

> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> >

> > 

> >Respected Yogesh ji

> >can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to you for this

act of kindness.

> >Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)

> >

> >--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> >

> >

> >>Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> >>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>Dear Sir,

> >>

> >>

> >>As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

> >>Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> >>

> >>

> >>Pranams.

> >>Bhargav.

> >>

> >>--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >>>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> >>> The Miracle that is K.P....

> >>> " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com>

> >>>Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> >>>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> 

> >>>Dear MEMBERS,

> >>>                           Here's a method of

stunning a person who comes to consult you...

> >>>                           You could him tell him

his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows

it...

> >>>                            Our Guruji's

daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he

entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do

this...to the utter surprise of the client...

> >>>                            The RPs at the exact

time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the

exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord

and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the

Birth Star of the person          Rasi-lord ....you can inform most

confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

> >>>                             That is the

'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...

> >>>                             K..P. followers

may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is

stronger...(and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as

usual).

> >>>

> >>> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at

this site,please.

> >>> 

> >>>                             With the very best

wishes,

> >>>                             Yogesh Lajmi.

> >>>                      

> >>>

> >>________________________________

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,

Thanks for your kind help.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 8/15/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 6:11 AM

Dear Senthilji,

I have begun compiling. It will take some time. Once it is done I shall bring it on to the table.

Thank you for providing the details.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 7:00:33 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... [1 Attachment]

Dear Members,

I am unable to compile the results with rules properly due to my personal work etc and sorry for the same. Few days back i have asked the members to submit RP for their respective place when they put urge to rectifty the given birth chart.

As the ruling planets discussion is going on i thought this the right time to post for the member's discussion.So i have attached the PDF file (RBT-Results. pdf) showing the each members reply/analysis apporach with summary in the last page for the member's discussion.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....@gro ups.comCc: "tw853" <tw853 >Friday, August 14, 2009, 12:11 AM

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the

sly and not openly...> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> i quote the one

incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).>

>>

Guest guest

Dear Bohraji,

No doubt, if one is not able to complete the analysis in the first sitting and takes up later either on the same day or after few days, he has to consider the RPs at the time of second sitting forgetting the old RPs.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

msbohra62 <msbohra62 Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 4:08:14 PM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Dr.Rath,If we take a question to solve the answer by RP and due to any reason we could not continue at that particular time,than after some day we can use the same old time for RP or we have to look for new RP currently ?Which RP is strongest,what is the rule for this?Thanks,M.S.Bohra@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sirs,> If no RP there is no KP.> Just like a Horary is question specific, RPs are also question specific. From single group of RPs all queries in a chart cannot be judged. When one sits down to judge one single question, the RPs at that moment will reflect the fructifying planets. One cannot expect those RPs to answer all questions.> Dr. Rath> > > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Friday, August 14, 2009 5:15:06 PM> Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > Dear Suni Gondhalekar ji,> > Thanks.> > RPs role in confirmning the DBAS may be of less important in the Natal Chart analysis. But for the Horary, they play a vital Rule. Further, if no RP there is no KP. > > Regards> > Adith> > > On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM, sunilalaka <sunilalaka@ gmail. com> wrote:> > > >dear adith,> >RP are helpful for many angles.it can help

you for > >correcting relevent cuspal sub,confiming moon star,lagna star,> >starting of anatara period if on border date etc.> >i have applied it for many times but RP's are not always helpful> >for every person at everytime. and thats why 4 step theory is> >developed to avoid RP's help for cofirming DBAS.> >-SUNIL GONDHALEKAR > >> >> >@gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:> >>> >> Dear Sunil ji,> >> > >> Namaskar!> >> > >> As per your statement, the Moon's co rulers during judgment (not the> >> Ascendant's) are connected to the Native's Moon's co rulers. Hence, it is> >> not necessary that only Asc. co rulers during judgment should connect to the> >>

native's Moon's.> >> > >> So the RPs during judgment/analysis will be connected to the RPs of the> >> Native.> >> The native's Rasi lord and star may be Asendant sign/star lord or> >> Moon'sign/star lord at the time of Judgement.> >> > >> Thanks and Regards> >> Adith> >> > >> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ..>wrote: > >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> > dear lajmiji,> >> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> >> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who> >> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> >> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> >> > the

things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> >> > his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again> >> > i asked> >> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the> >> > chair and asked> >> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya...kp vidya...> >> >> >> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> >> > it happens many times.... try this...> >> > -sunil gondhalekar> >> >> >> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>wrote: > >> >> >> >> >>> >> >>> >> >> Dear Bhargav,> >> >> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime>

>> >> you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> >> >> *TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from> >> >> the "guide syndrome" ?*> >> >> With best wishes,> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> >> GOOD LUCK !> >> >>> >> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> >> ** Bhargava Ram <gd26ram@>> >> >> *To:* @gro ups.com > >> >> >> *Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >> >> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >> Dear Sir,> >> >> As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> >> >> Which will be helpful for

learners like me.> >> >>> >> >> Pranams.> >> >> Bhargav.> >> >>> >> >> --- On *Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >* wrote:> >> >>> >> >>> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >> >> "ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com>> >> >> Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >> >> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >> Dear MEMBERS,> >> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes> >> >> to

consult you...> >> >> You could him *tell him *his Birth> >> >> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients> >> >> by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting> >> >> in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise> >> >> of the client...> >> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins> >> >> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard> >> >> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the> >> >> signlord,* in which the Lagna at that time is transitting* *will be the> >> >> Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord *....*you can inform most> >>

>> confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !*> >> >> * That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can> >> >> help you perform...*> >> >> * * K.P. followers may apply the rules for> >> >> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is *stronger... *(and is in the> >> >> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> >> >>> >> >> *Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at> >> >> this site,please. *> >> >> **> >> >> With the very best wishes,> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer> >> >> 8<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ 1/*http:/ /downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>.> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> > > >> >> >>> >> >>

Guest guest

Thanks for your reply Dear Suprakashji.

Wish you a nice day ahead.

Dr. Rath

S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:46:46 PM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Venus is in star and sub of Jup in retrogression. hence rejected.Jup is not in RP. (Wrongly I have mentioned it as day lord..actually day lord should be Venus)As per order of strength, Sun is in 3rd position.My urge was to know the Sign position..not the sub. So the strongest planets must guide me for sign only.Yes thre are equal possibility of being Makar Lagna and in star of Sravana.I have selected Cancer as one of the strong RPs Sun is posited there.RegardsSuprakash@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Why not in Sun Star and Venus sub in Capricorn?> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Friday, August 14, 2009 5:34:31 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >  > Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM,I had an urge to know the Lagna Position of Lajmiji.>  > At Calcutta, ruling planets are:>  > Asc star :Moon> Asc rasi :Saturn> Moon Star:Sun> Moon Sign:Venus> Day Lord:Jupiter>  > Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP and sub of Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.>  > Saturn in next strong being in star and sub of sun, Sun is Moon star lord.>  > Next strong is Sun being in star of Sat and in  sub of merc.>  >  > Jup

is retrograde : eliminated>  > Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.>  >  > So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra, Sun Sub.>  > Lajmiji, please confirm.>  >  >  >  > - > >Yogesh Lajmi > >@gro ups.com > >Cc: astro logy > >Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Azeem,> >                   As per K.P., every moment in Time is Ruled by atleast 5 Planets...>

>                   They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S. Krishnamurthiji, immortal. ..!> >                   These RPs play a very important role...for example, the Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role in bringing about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there are many applications of RPs in K.P.>

>                   With best wishes,> >                   Yogesh Lajmi, > >                                                GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> astro logy <astro_logy66@ >> >@gro

ups.com> >Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> >Â > >Respected Yogesh ji> >can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to you for this act of kindness.> >Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)> >> >--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> >> >> >>Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>> >>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >>@gro ups.com> >>Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM> >>> >>> >>Â > >>Dear Sir, > >>> >>> >>As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> >>Which will be helpful for

learners like me.> >>> >>> >>Pranams.> >>Bhargav.> >>> >>--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> >>> >>> >>>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >>> The Miracle that is K.P....> >>>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com>> >>>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >>>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>>> >>>> >>>Â > >>>Dear MEMBERS,> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Here's a

method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...> >>>                          You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >>>                           Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...>

>>>                           The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person         Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >>>                            That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can

help you perform...> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â K..P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> >>>> >>>Â Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please.> >>>Â > >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With the very best wishes,>

>>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.> >>>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > >>> > >>__________ _________ _________ ____> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,Thanks to Santhil for his compilation that confirms the findings of Anant Raichur, Sunil Gondhaleka, K.P. Kuppu Ganapathi, K. Baskaran, Narhari Khake and three of us that Ruling Planets for the same case will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of judgment, and consequently the result can not be the same.Regards,tw/message/18733

Same Horary No..doc

(in File section)

/message/18708

1.Yogesh…………………………………………………………RBT16:05

2.Santhil,Soul,Jul25,----Asc:Me-Mo-Ma,Mo:Su-Ve-Ra,-DL:Sa,RBT16:30:07

3.VGR,………Jul25,---Asc:Ju---Sa--Su,Mo:Su-Su-Ma,-DL:Sa (2nd

time)

………………………. Asc:Ju---Ju--Ra,Mo:Ju-Sa-Me,-DL:Ju (1st

time)

4.Sujata,Chandiga,Ju25,Ac:Sa—Mo--Ju,-Mo:Me-Mo-Mo,DL:Su,RBT16:24

5.Kalyan,Marapola,J26,Ac:Sa---Ju------, Mo:Me-Mo-----DL:Su

6.Adith,Salem,Jul 26---Asc:Ju---Sa--Me,-Mo:Me--Mo-Ra,DL:Su,RBT16:21:25

7.Rath,Berhampurl,J27,Asc:Su—Ve--Sa,-Mo:Me-Mo-Me,DL:Mo,RBT16:29:35

8.Ajai,Lucknow,Jul27,Asc.

:Ju---Sa------ Mo:Me-Ma------DL:Mo

9.Satish,Kakinada,Ju28,Asc:Me--Ma--Sa,Mo:Ve-Ma-Ve,--DL:Ma,RBT16:15:49

10.Bohra,Jodhpur,Ju30,Asc:Su---Ma--Ju,Mo:Ju-.-Ra--Sa,

-DL:Ju,RBT16:27:20

, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:>> Dear Dr.Rath,> > I have already posted the RP summary(RP for different place/time & different astrologer when they try to rectify the birth time of a same chart) to the forum for members discussion. The same is enclosed once again for memebers reference and use.> > GOOD LUCK!> > Thanks> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Fri, 8/14/09, Luther Rath rathluther wrote:> > > Luther Rath rathluther Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > Friday, August 14, 2009, 7:15 PM> > > > > > > > > Respected Lajmiji and TWji,> My due respects to both of you. I am not going to support or criticise any one.I just want to express what I understand.> Let us accept 5 RPs without considering the sub0lord of Ascendant and Moon at the moment.> 1. Star lord of Ascendant> 2. Sign lord of Ascendant.> The above two Ruling Planets are dependant on the time of the day on which the particular astrologer judges, it also depends on the latittude and longitude of the place of judgment.> 3.Star lord of the Moon> 4. Sign lord of Moon> The above two Ruling planets depend on the time and date of judgment.> 5. Day lord. Day lord depends on the week day on which the issue is judged.> If a particularquery is put forth before a group of astrologers, the astrologers calculate and judge at their convenient time and when they have an interest and urge. They may not belong to one place.> Hence according to me the Ruling planets will vary from person to person. > Supposing one gets the planets in order of A, B, C, D, E. Another may get it as C, A, E, B and D. The third may get as E, D, A, C and B.But all may get only these planets in different order. > At present one of our members is working on this issue. Let us wait for his findings keeping ourselves away from arguements.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> @gro ups.com> Cc: tw853 tw853 >> Friday, August 14, 2009 12:41:11 PM> Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > > > Dear TW,> That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be your latest invention... !> Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with any "urge"...! !> You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer.. .> RPs are Ruling Planets any given moment of time...that is ALL....> How can the vary with people ? unless you mean Ruling Planets at Birth. ?> I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...> I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting them ...> Yogesh Lajmi> GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > tw853 tw853 >> @gro ups.com> Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,> Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.> Thanks and regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> > I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and not openly...> > Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> > With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ ..>> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > > > dear lajmiji,> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> > his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > > > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> > it happens many times.... try this...> > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > > > > >Dear Bhargav,> > > This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> > > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ? > > > With best wishes,> > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > GOOD LUCK !> > >> > >> > >> > >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > > >> > >@gro ups.com> > >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >> > > > > >Dear Sir, > > >> > >> > >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> > >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> > >> > >> > >Pranams.> > >Bhargav.> > >> > >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > >> > >> > >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > >> The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > > >>> > >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" tw853 >> > >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> > >>> > >>> > >> > > >>Dear MEMBERS,> > >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...> > >> You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> > >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client....> > >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> > >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> > >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> > >>> > >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> > >> > > >> With the very best wishes,> > >> Yogesh Lajmi.> > >> > > >> > > >> > >___________ _________ _________ ___> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Seshadri,

I agree with your views completely...RPs should be taken

only when there is a strong internal urge..and at that time the RPs will be very

meaningful and revealing...

L.Y.Rao.

/message/10073

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear TW,

>                That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be your

latest invention... !

>                Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with any

" urge " ...! !

>                You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is

given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by

the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer...

>                RPs are Ruling Planetsany given moment of time...that is

ALL....

>                How can the vary with people ?unless you mean Ruling Planets at

Birth. ?

>                I guess you as an old hand at K.P., ahould exercise more care

and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P.

enthusiasts,and students,especially...there are many Traditional Astrologers

just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...

>                I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting them ...

>                Yogesh Lajmi

>                                                   GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM

>

>  

> Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,

> Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place

and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to

everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be

reliable such kind of technique.

> Thanks and regards,

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,

> >                                   I have begun to think that such " stunning "

tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional

Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and

not openly...

> >                                   Particularly I suggest you to,as much as

possible as you have a large client base...

> >                                   With the very best wishes,and kind

regards,

> >                                   Yogesh Lajmi.

> >                                                           

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@ ..>

> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM

> > Re: The Miracle that is K.P.....

> >

> >  

> > dear lajmiji,

> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.

> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who

> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.

> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all

> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know

> > his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini)

....again i asked

> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair

and asked

> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

> >

> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.

> > it happens many times.... try this...

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >

> >

> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

wrote:

> >

> >  

> > >Dear Bhargav,

> > >                     This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime

you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...

> > >                    TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from

the " guide syndrome " ?

> > >                    With best wishes,

> > >                    Yogesh Lajmi.

> > >                                                              GOOD LUCK !

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > >

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM

> > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > >

> > > 

> > >Dear Sir,

> > >

> > >

> > >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

> > >Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> > >

> > >

> > >Pranams.

> > >Bhargav.

> > >

> > >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> > >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@ gro ups.com>

> > >>

> > >>Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> > >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> 

> > >>Dear MEMBERS,

> > >>                           Here's a method of stunning a person who comes

to consult you...

> > >>                           You could him tell him his Birth

Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...

> > >>                            Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients

by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting

in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of

the client...

> > >>                            The RPs at the exact time when he begins

consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard

Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the

signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star

of the person          Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without

even looking at the horoscope... !

> > >>                             That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help

you perform...

> > >>                             K.P. followers may apply the rules for

nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of

a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> > >>

> > >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at

this site,please. .

> > >> 

> > >>                             With the very best wishes,

> > >>                             Yogesh Lajmi.

> > >>                      

> > >>

> > >

> > >___________ _________ _________ ___

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Since RPs are neither one of three pillars of KP nor any basic principle of KP

and they are just a supporting tool, KP is practicable without RPS for any one

who is not relying on them.

Regards,

tw

>

> Dear Sirs,

> If no RP there is no KP.

> Just like a Horary is question specific, RPs are also question specific. From

single group of RPs all queries in a chart cannot be judged. When one sits down

to judge one single question, the RPs at that moment will reflect the

fructifying planets. One cannot expect those RPs to answer all questions.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

>

> Friday, August 14, 2009 5:15:06 PM

> Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

>

>  

> Dear Suni Gondhalekar ji,

>

> Thanks.

>

> RPs role in confirmning the DBAS may be of less important in the Natal Chart

analysis. But for the Horary, they play a vital Rule. Further, if no RP there is

no KP.

>

> Regards

>

> Adith

>

>  

> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM, sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>  

> >dear adith,

> >RP are helpful for many angles.it can help you for

> >correcting relevent cuspal sub,confiming moon star,lagna star,

> >starting of anatara period if on border date etc.

> >i have applied it for many times but RP's are not always helpful

> >for every person at everytime. and thats why 4 step theory is

> >developed to avoid RP's help for cofirming DBAS.

> >-SUNIL GONDHALEKAR

> >

> >

> >@gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@

....> wrote:

> >>

> >> Dear Sunil ji,

> >>

> >> Namaskar!

> >>

> >> As per your statement, the Moon's co rulers during judgment (not the

> >> Ascendant's) are connected to the Native's Moon's co rulers. Hence, it is

> >> not necessary that only Asc. co rulers during judgment should connect to

the

> >> native's Moon's.

> >>

> >> So the RPs during judgment/analysis will be connected to the RPs of the

> >> Native.

> >> The native's Rasi lord and star may be Asendant sign/star lord or

> >> Moon'sign/star lord at the time of Judgement.

> >>

> >> Thanks and Regards

> >> Adith

> >>

> >> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ..>wrote:

> >

> >>

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > dear lajmiji,

> >> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.

> >> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who

> >> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.

> >> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all

> >> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know

> >> > his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini)

....again

> >> > i asked

> >> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the

> >> > chair and asked

> >> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

> >> >

> >> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.

> >> > it happens many times.... try this...

> >> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >> >

> >> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>wrote:

> >

> >> >

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> Dear Bhargav,

> >> >> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime

> >> >> you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...

> >> >> *TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from

> >> >> the " guide syndrome " ?*

> >> >> With best wishes,

> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> >> >> GOOD LUCK !

> >> >>

> >> >> ** Bhargava Ram <gd26ram@>

> >> >> *To:* @gro ups.com

> >

> >> >> *Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM

> >> >> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> Dear Sir,

> >> >> As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

> >> >> Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> >> >>

> >> >> Pranams.

> >> >> Bhargav.

> >> >>

> >> >> --- On *Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >* wrote:

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> >> >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com>

> >> >> Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> >> >> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> Dear MEMBERS,

> >> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes

> >> >> to consult you...

> >> >> You could him *tell him *his Birth

> >> >> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows

it...

> >> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients

> >> >> by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were

sitting

> >> >> in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter

surprise

> >> >> of the client...

> >> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins

> >> >> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact

Standard

> >> >> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the

> >> >> signlord,* in which the Lagna at that time is transitting* *will be the

> >> >> Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord *....*you can inform most

> >> >> confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !*

> >> >> * That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can

> >> >> help you perform...*

> >> >> * * K.P. followers may apply the rules for

> >> >> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is *stronger... *(and is in

the

> >> >> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> >> >>

> >> >> *Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at

> >> >> this site,please. *

> >> >> **

> >> >> With the very best wishes,

> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer

> >> >> 8<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ 1/*http:/ /downloads. /

in/internetexplo rer/>.

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >>

> >> >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Tw ji & Friends,

I earlier mentioned that there is divide on this topic and it is obvious again. Lajmi ji, Adith ji, Rath ji believes that " there is no KP without RP " . Tw ji believes that " RP is not any basic principle " . Sunil ji and Tw ji mentioned that KP can be practiced without RP. I don't know who defined three pillars or four pillars, but that really should not matter. What should matter is " correct predictions " . If we make consistent correct prediction using RP, RP is the pillar. If we can not, RP is not the pillar. " Correct predictions "  should be the only criteria to judge astrological rules.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 9:24 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,Since RPs are neither one of three pillars of KP nor any basic principle of KP and they are just a supporting tool, KP is practicable without RPS for any one who is not relying on them.Regards,

tw , Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:>> Dear Sirs,> If no RP there is no KP.

> Just like a Horary is question specific, RPs are also question specific. From single group of RPs all queries in a chart cannot be judged. When one sits down to judge one single question, the RPs at that moment will reflect the fructifying planets. One cannot expect those RPs to answer all questions.

> Dr. Rath> > > > > ________________________________> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

> > Friday, August 14, 2009 5:15:06 PM> Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> >   > Dear Suni Gondhalekar ji,> > Thanks.> > RPs role in confirmning the DBAS may be of less important in the Natal Chart analysis. But for the Horary, they play a vital Rule. Further, if no RP there is no KP.

> > Regards> > Adith> >  > On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM, sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> >   > >dear adith,> >RP are helpful for many angles.it can help you for

> >correcting relevent cuspal sub,confiming moon star,lagna star,> >starting of anatara period if on border date etc.> >i have applied it for many times but RP's are not always helpful> >for every person at everytime. and thats why 4 step theory is

> >developed to avoid RP's help for cofirming DBAS.> >-SUNIL GONDHALEKAR > >> >> >@gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> >>> >> Dear Sunil ji,> >> > >> Namaskar!> >> > >> As per your statement, the Moon's co rulers during judgment (not the> >> Ascendant's) are connected to the Native's Moon's co rulers. Hence, it is

> >> not necessary that only Asc. co rulers during judgment should connect to the> >> native's Moon's.> >> > >> So the RPs during judgment/analysis will be connected to the RPs of the

> >> Native.> >> The native's Rasi lord and star may be Asendant sign/star lord or> >> Moon'sign/star lord at the time of Judgement.> >> > >> Thanks and Regards

> >> Adith> >> > >> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ..>wrote: > >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> > dear lajmiji,

> >> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> >> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who> >> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.

> >> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> >> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> >> > his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again

> >> > i asked> >> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the> >> > chair and asked> >> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

> >> >> >> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> >> > it happens many times.... try this...> >> > -sunil gondhalekar> >> >

> >> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>wrote: > >> >> >> >> >>> >> >>> >> >> Dear Bhargav,

> >> >> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime> >> >> you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> >> >> *TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from

> >> >> the " guide syndrome " ?*> >> >> With best wishes,> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> >> GOOD LUCK !> >> >>> >> >> ------------ --------- ---------

> >> >> ** Bhargava Ram <gd26ram@>> >> >> *To:* @gro ups.com > >> >> >> *Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM

> >> >> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >> Dear Sir,> >> >> As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

> >> >> Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >> >>> >> >> Pranams.> >> >> Bhargav.> >> >>> >> >> --- On *Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >* wrote:

> >> >>> >> >>> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> >> >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com>> >> >> Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> >> >> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >> Dear MEMBERS,> >> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes

> >> >> to consult you...> >> >> You could him *tell him *his Birth> >> >> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients

> >> >> by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting> >> >> in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise> >> >> of the client...

> >> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins> >> >> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard> >> >> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the

> >> >> signlord,* in which the Lagna at that time is transitting* *will be the> >> >> Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord *....*you can inform most> >> >> confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !*

> >> >> * That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can> >> >> help you perform...*> >> >> * * K.P. followers may apply the rules for> >> >> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is *stronger... *(and is in the

> >> >> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> >> >>> >> >> *Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at> >> >> this site,please. *

> >> >> **> >> >> With the very best wishes,> >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >> ------------ --------- ---------

> >> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer> >> >> 8<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ 1/*http:/ /downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>.

> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> > > >> >> >>> >> >>

Guest guest

I'm also a learner.

I have tried to test the RP application suggested by Lajmiji himself.

I'd request him to confirm his lagna/sign position for further discussion.

Regards

Suprakash

>

> Thanks for your reply Dear Suprakashji.

> Wish you a nice day ahead.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> S.Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh

>

> Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:46:46 PM

>

>  

> Venus is in star and sub of Jup in retrogression. hence rejected.Jup is not in

RP. (Wrongly I have mentioned it as day lord..actually day lord should be Venus)

>

> As per order of strength, Sun is in 3rd position.

>

> My urge was to know the Sign position..not the sub. So the strongest planets

must guide me for sign only.

>

> Yes thre are equal possibility of being Makar Lagna and in star of Sravana.I

have selected Cancer as one of the strong RPs Sun is posited there.

>

> Regards

>

> Suprakash

>

> @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Why not in Sun Star and Venus sub in Capricorn?

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, August 14, 2009 5:34:31 PM

> > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> >

> >  

> > Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM,I had an urge to know the Lagna Position of

Lajmiji.

> >  

> > At Calcutta, ruling planets are:

> >  

> > Asc star :Moon

> > Asc rasi :Saturn

> > Moon Star:Sun

> > Moon Sign:Venus

> > Day Lord:Jupiter

> >  

> > Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP and sub of

Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.

> >  

> > Saturn in next strong being in star and sub of sun, Sun is Moon star lord.

> >  

> > Next strong is Sun being in star of Sat and in  sub of merc.

> >  

> >  

> > Jup is retrograde : eliminated

> >  

> > Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.

> >  

> >  

> > So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra, Sun Sub.

> >  

> > Lajmiji, please confirm.

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> > -

> > >Yogesh Lajmi

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Cc: astro logy

> > >Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM

> > >

> > > 

> > >Dear Azeem,

> >

>                    As

per K.P., every moment in Time is Ruled by atleast 5 Planets...

> >

>                   

They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that

time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord

and the Day lord...recent researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant

and Moon to these 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making

discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S.

Krishnamurthiji, immortal. ..!

> >

>                   

These RPs play a very important role...for example, the Ruling Planets at your

Birth will play an important role in bringing about almost every important event

in your Life...and so on...there are many applications of RPs in K.P.

> >

>                   

With best wishes,

> >

>                   

Yogesh Lajmi, 

> >

>                   ÂÂ\

Ã‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂ\

Ã‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  GOOD LUCK !

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > astro logy <astro_logy66@ >

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PM

> > >

> > > 

> > >Respected Yogesh ji

> > >can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to you for this

act of kindness.

> > >Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)

> > >

> > >--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >>Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > >>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > >>@gro ups.com

> > >>Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> 

> > >>Dear Sir,

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

> > >>Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>Pranams.

> > >>Bhargav.

> > >>

> > >>--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > >>> The Miracle that is K.P....

> > >>> " ALL MEMBERS " <@ gro ups.com>

> > >>>Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> > >>>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> 

> > >>>Dear MEMBERS,

> >

>>>                   Ã\

‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to

consult you...

> >

>>>                   Ã\

‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â  You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway.

...and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...

> >

>>>                   Ã\

‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients

by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting

in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of

the client...

> >

>>>                   Ã\

‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  The RPs at the exact time when he begins

consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard

Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the

signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth

Star of the person          Rasi-lord ....you can

inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

> >

>>>                   Ã\

‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can

help you perform...

> >

>>>                   Ã\

‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â K..P. followers may apply the rules for

nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of

> > >>>

> > >>> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations

at this site,please.

> > >>> 

> >

>>>                   Ã\

‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  With the very best wishes,

> >

>>>                   Ã\

‚ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  Yogesh Lajmi.

> >

>>>                   Ã\

‚ Â Â 

> > >>>

> > >>__________ _________ _________ ____

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Tin Win,

Even though the RP is different for all (if you compare 1:1) but all of them have concluded that the same lagna sign & star lord for the birth chart in query except the sublord and this needs further study & discussion.

Thanks

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 8/15/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 8:10 PM

Dear Friends,Thanks to Santhil for his compilation that confirms the findings of Anant Raichur, Sunil Gondhaleka, K.P. Kuppu Ganapathi, K. Baskaran, Narhari Khake and three of us that Ruling Planets for the same case will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of judgment, and consequently the result can not be the same.Regards,twhttp://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 18733Same Horary No..doc (in File section)http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 18708

1.Yogesh…………………………………………………………RBT16:05

2.Santhil,Soul, Jul25,--- -Asc:Me-Mo-Ma,Mo:Su-Ve-Ra,-DL: Sa,RBT16: 30:07

3.VGR,………Jul25,---Asc:Ju---Sa--Su,Mo:Su-Su-Ma,-DL: Sa (2nd time)

………………………. Asc:Ju---Ju--Ra,Mo:Ju-Sa-Me,-DL: Ju (1st time)

4.Sujata,Chandiga, Ju25,Ac:Sa—Mo--Ju,-Mo:Me-Mo-Mo,DL: Su,RBT16: 24

5.Kalyan,Marapola, J26,Ac:Sa--- Ju------ , Mo:Me-Mo-----DL: Su

6.Adith,Salem, Jul 26---Asc:Ju---Sa--Me,-Mo:Me--Mo-Ra,DL: Su,RBT16: 21:25

7.Rath,Berhampurl, J27,Asc:Su—Ve--Sa,-Mo:Me-Mo-Me,DL: Mo,RBT16: 29:35

8.Ajai, Lucknow ,Jul27,Asc. :Ju---Sa---- -- Mo:Me-Ma------ DL:Mo

9.Satish,Kakinada, Ju28,Asc:Me--Ma--Sa,Mo:Ve-Ma-Ve,-- DL:Ma,RBT16: 15:49

10.Bohra, Jodhpur ,Ju30,Asc:Su---Ma-- Ju , Mo :Ju-.-Ra--Sa, -DL:Ju,RBT16: 27:20

@gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:>> Dear Dr.Rath,> > I have already posted the RP summary(RP for different place/time & different astrologer when they try to rectify the birth time of a same chart) to the forum for members discussion. The same is enclosed once again for memebers reference and use.> > GOOD LUCK!> > Thanks> > D.Senthil> > > --- On Fri, 8/14/09, Luther Rath rathluther@. .. wrote:> > > Luther Rath rathluther@. ..> Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> @gro ups.com> Friday, August 14, 2009, 7:15 PM> > > > > > > > > Respected Lajmiji and TWji,> My due respects to both of you. I am not

going to support or criticise any one.I just want to express what I understand.> Let us accept 5 RPs without considering the sub0lord of Ascendant and Moon at the moment.> 1. Star lord of Ascendant> 2. Sign lord of Ascendant.> The above two Ruling Planets are dependant on the time of the day on which the particular astrologer judges, it also depends on the latittude and longitude of the place of judgment.> 3.Star lord of the Moon> 4. Sign lord of Moon> The above two Ruling planets depend on the time and date of judgment.> 5. Day lord. Day lord depends on the week day on which the issue is judged.> If a particularquery is put forth before a group of astrologers, the astrologers calculate and judge at their convenient time and when they have an interest and urge. They may not belong to one place.> Hence according to me the Ruling planets will vary

from person to person. > Supposing one gets the planets in order of A, B, C, D, E. Another may get it as C, A, E, B and D. The third may get as E, D, A, C and B.But all may get only these planets in different order. > At present one of our members is working on this issue. Let us wait for his findings keeping ourselves away from arguements.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> @gro ups.com> Cc: tw853 tw853 >> Friday, August 14, 2009 12:41:11 PM> Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > > > Dear TW,> That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be your latest invention... !>

Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with any "urge"...! !> You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer.. .> RPs are Ruling Planets any given moment of time...that is ALL....> How can the vary with people ? unless you mean Ruling Planets at Birth. ?> I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before

causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...> I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting them ...> Yogesh Lajmi> GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > tw853 tw853 >> @gro ups.com> Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10

AM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,> Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.> Thanks and regards,> tw> > @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> > I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to

debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and not openly...> > Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> > With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ ..>> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > > > dear lajmiji,> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my

friend's office,who > > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> > his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > > > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> > it happens many times.... try this...> > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > > > > >Dear Bhargav,> >

> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> > > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ? > > > With best wishes,> > > Yogesh Lajmi.> >

> GOOD LUCK !> > >> > >> > >> > >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > > >> > >@gro ups.com> > >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >> > > > > >Dear Sir, > > >> > >> > >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> >

>Which will be helpful for learners like me.> > >> > >> > >Pranams.> > >Bhargav.> > >> > >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > >> > >> > >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > >> The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > > >>> > >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" tw853 >> > >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> > >>> > >>> > >> > > >>Dear MEMBERS,> >

>> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...> > >> You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> > >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client....> >

>> The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> > >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >

>> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> > >>> > >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> > >> > > >> With the very best wishes,> > >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >

>> > > >> > > >> > >___________ _________ _________ ___> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear group members,

This type of testing on a senior member is not acceptable as its is

unparliamentary sort of behaviour. There are hundreds of occasions in

ones daily Life to check the validity of RP's and in any case, if

someone finds it effective, then use it, or otherwise do not. Nobody is

forcing anyone. But a senior member who is giving his experience here

and sharing same, if one is going to attempt contemptful behaviour and

chiding ones senior elder, then this will not go unnoticed, and neither

a act to feel happy about. I wonder why no other member has spoken

strongly against this.

Why must he be bound to reveal his Lagna and other details ? Why cannot

the member who is testing RP's do it on his own family members and then

report to the Group, about his findings ?

Bhaskar.

, " S.Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh

wrote:

>

> I'm also a learner.

> I have tried to test the RP application suggested by Lajmiji himself.

> I'd request him to confirm his lagna/sign position for further

discussion.

>

> Regards

>

> Suprakash

>

>

> , Luther Rath rathluther@ wrote:

> >

> > Thanks for your reply Dear Suprakashji.

> > Wish you a nice day ahead.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > S.Ghosh suprakash.ghosh@

> >

> > Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:46:46 PM

> >

> > Â

> > Venus is in star and sub of Jup in retrogression. hence rejected.Jup

is not in RP. (Wrongly I have mentioned it as day lord..actually day

lord should be Venus)

> >

> > As per order of strength, Sun is in 3rd position.

> >

> > My urge was to know the Sign position..not the sub. So the strongest

planets must guide me for sign only.

> >

> > Yes thre are equal possibility of being Makar Lagna and in star of

Sravana.I have selected Cancer as one of the strong RPs Sun is posited

there.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Suprakash

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Why not in Sun Star and Venus sub in Capricorn?

> > > Dr. Rath

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ ...>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Friday, August 14, 2009 5:34:31 PM

> > > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > >

> > > ÂÂ

> > > Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM,I had an urge to know the Lagna

Position of Lajmiji.

> > > ÂÂ

> > > At Calcutta, ruling planets are:

> > > ÂÂ

> > > Asc star :Moon

> > > Asc rasi :Saturn

> > > Moon Star:Sun

> > > Moon Sign:Venus

> > > Day Lord:Jupiter

> > > ÂÂ

> > > Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP

and sub of Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.

> > > ÂÂ

> > > Saturn in next strong being in star and sub of sun, Sun is Moon

star lord.

> > > ÂÂ

> > > Next strong is Sun being in star of Sat and in  sub of

merc.

> > > ÂÂ

> > > ÂÂ

> > > Jup is retrograde : eliminated

> > > ÂÂ

> > > Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.

> > > ÂÂ

> > > ÂÂ

> > > So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra,

Sun Sub.

> > > ÂÂ

> > > Lajmiji, please confirm.

> > > ÂÂ

> > > ÂÂ

> > > ÂÂ

> > > ÂÂ

> > > -

> > > >Yogesh Lajmi

> > > >@gro ups.com

> > > >Cc: astro logy

> > > >Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM

> > > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >

> > > >ÂÂ

> > > >Dear Azeem,

> > > >       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

As per K.P., every moment in Time is Ruled by

atleast 5 Planets...

> > > >       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the

Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the

Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent

researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these

5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making

discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S.

Krishnamurthiji, immortal. ..!

> > > >       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

These RPs play a very important role...for example, the

Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role in bringing

about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there are

many applications of RPs in K.P.

> > > >       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

With best wishes,

> > > >       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

Yogesh Lajmi,ÂÂ

> > > >       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

GOOD LUCK !

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > astro logy <astro_logy66@ >

> > > >@gro ups.com

> > > >Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PM

> > > >

> > > >ÂÂ

> > > >Respected Yogesh ji

> > > >can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to

you for this act of kindness.

> > > >Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)

> > > >

> > > >--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >>Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > > >>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >>@gro ups.com

> > > >>Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>ÂÂ

> > > >>Dear Sir,

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an

example.

> > > >>Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>Pranams.

> > > >>Bhargav.

> > > >>

> > > >>--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > > >>> The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >>> " ALL MEMBERS " <@ gro ups.com>

> > > >>>Cc: " Punit Pandey " punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " tw853 (AT) (DOT)

com>

> > > >>>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>ÂÂ

> > > >>>Dear MEMBERS,

> > > >>>       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...

> > > >>>       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be

surprised,especiall y if he knows it...

> > > >>>       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling

his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were

sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the

utter surprise of the client...

> > > >>>       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at

your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at

that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in

which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of

the person      ÂÂ

Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without

even looking at the horoscope... !

> > > >>>       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you

perform...

> > > >>>       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

K..P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in

case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Members are requested to try this out and inform their

observations at this site,please.

> > > >>>ÂÂ

> > > >>>       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

With the very best wishes,

> > > >>>       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > >>>       ÂÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

> > > >>>

> > > >>__________ _________ _________ ____

> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. There is not KP without any of the following 3 pillars.

(i) The constellational Zodiac of Hindu Astrology;

(ii) The idea of dividing the constellation in the mysterious

unequal Vimsottari proportion attributed to the venerable Sage

Parasara;

(iii) The Western Placidian cusps.

/message/993 (Pt 9 & 10)

2. There is also no KP without application of the following basic rule.

" Planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of the result and the SUB

is the deciding factor whether the matter is favorable or not. "

3. RPs are nothing to do with the above 1 & 2, which are the same forever for KP

(Krishnamurti Padhdhati) but RPs are changing for the same query for different

astrologers, and so KP can be practiced without RPs and are being practiced.

4. Our prediction may be wrong or accurate but on the KP principles, which

we'are to learn here.

5. Making such kind of correct predictions is a different story, " I foresee for

you, a violent end within the palace. You will be menaced by poison, by knife,

and by bullet. Finally I see the icy waters of the Neva closing above you. " made

by Cheiro in 1905 in the Tsar Nicholas II's palace looking at Rasputin's face;

In early December 1916 Rasputin wrote the Tsar a letter, " I feel that I shall

leave life before January 1...if I am killed by common assassins, ...you, Tsar

of Russia , have nothing to fear,...if it was your relations who brought my

death, then no one of your family...will remain alive for more than two years.

They will be killed by the Russian peoples. "

Regards,

tw

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Tw ji & Friends,

>

> I earlier mentioned that there is divide on this topic and it is obvious

> again. Lajmi ji, Adith ji, Rath ji believes that " there is no KP without

> RP " . Tw ji believes that " RP is not any basic principle " . Sunil ji and Tw ji

> mentioned that KP can be practiced without RP. I don't know who defined

> three pillars or four pillars, but that really should not matter. What

> should matter is " correct predictions " . If we make consistent correct

> prediction using RP, RP is the pillar. If we can not, RP is not the pillar.

> " Correct predictions " should be the only criteria to judge astrological

> rules.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 9:24 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> > Since RPs are neither one of three pillars of KP nor any basic principle of

> > KP and they are just a supporting tool, KP is practicable without RPS for

> > any one who is not relying on them.

> > Regards,

> > tw

> >

> > <%40>, Luther

> > Rath <rathluther@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sirs,

> > > If no RP there is no KP.

> > > Just like a Horary is question specific, RPs are also question specific.

> > From single group of RPs all queries in a chart cannot be judged. When one

> > sits down to judge one single question, the RPs at that moment will reflect

> > the fructifying planets. One cannot expect those RPs to answer all

> > questions.

> > > Dr. Rath

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@>

> >

> > > <%40>

> > > Friday, August 14, 2009 5:15:06 PM

> > > Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Suni Gondhalekar ji,

> > >

> > > Thanks.

> > >

> > > RPs role in confirmning the DBAS may be of less important in the Natal

> > Chart analysis. But for the Horary, they play a vital Rule. Further, if no

> > RP there is no KP.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > > On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM, sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > >dear adith,

> > > >RP are helpful for many angles.it can help you for

> > > >correcting relevent cuspal sub,confiming moon star,lagna star,

> > > >starting of anatara period if on border date etc.

> > > >i have applied it for many times but RP's are not always helpful

> > > >for every person at everytime. and thats why 4 step theory is

> > > >developed to avoid RP's help for cofirming DBAS.

> > > >-SUNIL GONDHALEKAR

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >@gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k "

> > <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Sunil ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> Namaskar!

> > > >>

> > > >> As per your statement, the Moon's co rulers during judgment (not the

> > > >> Ascendant's) are connected to the Native's Moon's co rulers. Hence, it

> > is

> > > >> not necessary that only Asc. co rulers during judgment should connect

> > to the

> > > >> native's Moon's.

> > > >>

> > > >> So the RPs during judgment/analysis will be connected to the RPs of

> > the

> > > >> Native.

> > > >> The native's Rasi lord and star may be Asendant sign/star lord or

> > > >> Moon'sign/star lord at the time of Judgement.

> > > >>

> > > >> Thanks and Regards

> > > >> Adith

> > > >>

> > > >> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@>wrote:

> > > >

> > > >>

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > dear lajmiji,

> > > >> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.

> > > >> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's

> > office,who

> > > >> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.

> > > >> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with

> > all

> > > >> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you

> > know

> > > >> > his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini)

> > ...again

> > > >> > i asked

> > > >> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from

> > the

> > > >> > chair and asked

> > > >> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

> > > >> >

> > > >> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.

> > > >> > it happens many times.... try this...

> > > >> > -sunil gondhalekar

> > > >> >

> > > >> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@>wrote:

> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >> Dear Bhargav,

> > > >> >> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime

> > > >> >> you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...

> > > >> >> *TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from

> > > >> >> the " guide syndrome " ?*

> > > >> >> With best wishes,

> > > >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > >> >> GOOD LUCK !

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >> ------------ --------- ---------

> > > >> >> ** Bhargava Ram <gd26ram@>

> > > >> >> *To:* @gro ups.com

> > > >

> > > >> >> *Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM

> > > >> >> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >> Dear Sir,

> > > >> >> As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an

> > example.

> > > >> >> Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >> Pranams.

> > > >> >> Bhargav.

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >> --- On *Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >*

> > wrote:

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > > >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >> >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com>

> > > >> >> Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> > > >> >> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >> Dear MEMBERS,

> > > >> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes

> > > >> >> to consult you...

> > > >> >> You could him *tell him *his Birth

> > > >> >> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he

> > knows it...

> > > >> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients

> > > >> >> by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were

> > sitting

> > > >> >> in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter

> > surprise

> > > >> >> of the client...

> > > >> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins

> > > >> >> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact

> > Standard

> > > >> >> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and

> > the

> > > >> >> signlord,* in which the Lagna at that time is transitting* *will be

> > the

> > > >> >> Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord *....*you can inform most

> > > >> >> confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !*

> > > >> >> * That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can

> > > >> >> help you perform...*

> > > >> >> * * K.P. followers may apply the rules for

> > > >> >> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is *stronger... *(and is

> > in the

> > > >> >> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >> *Members are requested to try this out and inform their

> > observations at

> > > >> >> this site,please. *

> > > >> >> **

> > > >> >> With the very best wishes,

> > > >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >> ------------ --------- ---------

> > > >> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

> > Explorer

> > > >> >> 8<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ 1/*http:/ /downloads.

> > / in/internetexplo rer/>.

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Santhil,

1. This is so because the query is to BTR " 16:18 to 16:30 in between only " .

2. Even in such case, as the " sublord is different " , I'm sorry to say that it is

useless for KP, which is the sublord theory only, nothing else.

3. You can go on up to 100 cases to show that something will be the same. To say

something is not the same, it's enough to show 2 cases only.

4. In your future study, as per the rules of study, you need to say what are you

going to study and what is your finding.

Good luck for further study!

tw

, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

>

> Dear Tin Win,

>  

> Even though the RP is different for all (if you compare 1:1) but all of them

have concluded that the same lagna sign & star lord for the birth chart in

query except the sublord  and this needs further study & discussion.

>  

> Thanks

>  

> D.Senthil

>

> --- On Sat, 8/15/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

>

>

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Saturday, August 15, 2009, 8:10 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

> Thanks to Santhil for his compilation that confirms the findings of Anant

Raichur, Sunil Gondhaleka, K.P. Kuppu Ganapathi, K. Baskaran, Narhari Khake and

three of us that Ruling Planets for the same case will vary from person to

person, depending on the place and time of judgment, and consequently the result

can not be the same.

> Regards,

> tw

>

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 18733

> Same Horary No..doc  (in File section)

> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 18708

>

>

>

1.Yogesh…………………………………………………………RBT16:\

> 2.Santhil,Soul, Jul25,--- -Asc:Me-Mo-Ma,Mo:Su-Ve-Ra,-DL: Sa,RBT16: 30:07

> 3.VGR,………Jul25,---Asc:Ju---Sa--Su,Mo:Su-Su-Ma,-DL: Sa (2nd time)

> ………………………. Asc:Ju---Ju--Ra,Mo:Ju-Sa-Me,-DL: Ju (1st time)

> 4.Sujata,Chandiga, Ju25,Ac:Sa†" Mo--Ju,-Mo:Me-Mo-Mo,DL: Su,RBT16: 24

> 5.Kalyan,Marapola, J26,Ac:Sa--- Ju------ , Mo:Me-Mo-----DL: Su

> 6.Adith,Salem, Jul 26---Asc:Ju---Sa--Me,-Mo:Me--Mo-Ra,DL: Su,RBT16: 21:25

> 7.Rath,Berhampurl, J27,Asc:Su†" Ve--Sa,-Mo:Me-Mo-Me,DL: Mo,RBT16: 29:35

> 8.Ajai, Lucknow ,Jul27,Asc. :Ju---Sa---- -- Mo:Me-Ma------ DL:Mo

> 9.Satish,Kakinada, Ju28,Asc:Me--Ma--Sa,Mo:Ve-Ma-Ve,-- DL:Ma,RBT16: 15:49

> 10.Bohra, Jodhpur ,Ju30,Asc:Su---Ma-- Ju , Mo :Ju-.-Ra--Sa, -DL:Ju,RBT16:

27:20

>  

>  

> @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Dr.Rath,

> >  

> > I have already posted the RP summary(RP for different place/time & different

astrologer when they try to rectify the birth time of a same chart) to the forum

for members discussion. The same is enclosed once again for memebers reference

and use.

> >  

> > GOOD LUCK!

> >  

> > Thanks

> >  

> > D.Senthil

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 8/14/09, Luther Rath rathluther@ .. wrote:

> >

> >

> > Luther Rath rathluther@ ..

> > Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, August 14, 2009, 7:15 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Lajmiji and TWji,

> > My due respects to both of you. I am not going to support or criticise any

one.I just want to express what I understand.

> > Let us accept 5 RPs without considering the sub0lord of Ascendant and Moon

at the moment.

> > 1. Star lord of Ascendant

> > 2. Sign lord of Ascendant.

> >     The above two Ruling Planets are dependant on the time of the day on

which the particular astrologer judges, it also depends on the latittude and

longitude of the place of judgment.

> > 3.Star lord of the Moon

> > 4. Sign lord of Moon

> >     The above two Ruling planets depend on the time and date of judgment.

> > 5. Day lord. Day lord depends on the week day on which the issue is judged.

> > If a particularquery is put forth before a group of astrologers, the

astrologers calculate and judge at their convenient time and when they have an

interest and urge. They may not belong to one place.

> > Hence according to me the Ruling planets will vary from person to person.

> > Supposing one gets the planets in order of A, B, C, D, E. Another may get it

as C, A, E, B and D. The third may get as E, D, A, C and B.But all may get only

these planets in different order.

> > At present one of our members is working on this issue. Let us wait for his

findings keeping ourselves away from arguements.

> > With regards.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Cc: tw853 tw853 >

> > Friday, August 14, 2009 12:41:11 PM

> > Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear TW,

> >                That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems

to be your latest invention... !

> >                Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to

do with any " urge " ...! !

> >                You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where

whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of

giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P.

Astrologer.. .

> >                RPs are Ruling Planets any given moment of

time...that is ALL....

> >                How can the vary with people ? unless you mean

Ruling Planets at Birth. ?

> >                I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould

exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of

K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional

Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors

like you...

> >                I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before

posting them ...

> >                Yogesh Lajmi

> >

\

GOOD LUCK !

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > tw853 tw853 >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM

> >

> >  

> >

> > Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,

> > Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place

and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to

everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be

reliable such kind of technique.

> > Thanks and regards,

> > tw

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,

> > >                                   I have

begun to think that such " stunning " tactics need to be used more

often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their

followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and not openly...

> > >                                  

Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client

base...

> > >                                   With

the very best wishes,and kind regards,

> > >                                   Yogesh

Lajmi.

> > >

\

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ ..>

> > > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM

> > >

> > >  

> > > dear lajmiji,

> > > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.

> > > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who

> > > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.

> > > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all

> > > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know

> > > his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini)

....again i asked

> > > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the

chair and asked

> > > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...

> > >

> > > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.

> > > it happens many times.... try this...

> > > -sunil gondhalekar

> > >

> > >

> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > >  

> > > >Dear Bhargav,

> > > >                     This is a very simple

exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for

anything...

> > > >                    TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you

also suffering from the " guide syndrome " ?

> > > >                    With best wishes,

> > > >                    Yogesh Lajmi.

> > >

>                                       Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  GOOD LUCK !

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > > >

> > > >@gro ups.com

> > > >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM

> > > >

> > > > 

> > > >Dear Sir,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

> > > >Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >Pranams.

> > > >Bhargav.

> > > >

> > > >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > > >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@ gro ups.com>

> > > >>

> > > >>Cc: " Punit Pandey " punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " tw853 >

> > > >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> 

> > > >>Dear MEMBERS,

> > > >>                           Here's a method of

stunning a person who comes to consult you...

> > > >>                           You could him tell

him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he

knows it...

> > > >>                            Our Guruji's

daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he

entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do

this...to the utter surprise of the client....

> > > >>                            The RPs at the

exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted

to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna

starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will

be the Birth Star of the person          Rasi-lord ....you can inform

most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

> > > >>                             That is the

'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...

> > > >>                             K.P. followers

may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is

stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as

usual).

> > > >>

> > > >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at

this site,please. .

> > > >> 

> > > >>                             With the very

best wishes,

> > > >>                             Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > >>                      

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >___________ _________ _________ ___

> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Tw ji,

Your parameters to disprove RP doesn't look correct to me. This was a quiz where correct answer (correct birth time) is still unknown. But what about Natal, we have so many quizzes in the past, and had different answers. Does it mean that KP is useless? We also have horary quizzes, there we also get different answers. Does it mean Horary is useless?

On the contrary, there was a quiz (quiz 7 - /message/24563), where all the correct answers were based on RP. All other methods like DBA and dasa failed. I was first one to answer (Adith ji can confirm this) because I was aware of my urge and clarity of mind. This time also Senthil ji requested me twice, but I didn't respond because of lack of interest.

The point I want to make that if one will not use tool inside the given framework, one is bound to fail. Beauty of RP lies in understanding the application and applicability. Quiz 7 seems a good enough proof of success of RP and failure of KP without RP.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 5:34 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Santhil, 1. This is so because the query is to BTR " 16:18 to 16:30 in between only " .2. Even in such case, as the " sublord is different " , I'm sorry to say that it is useless for KP, which is the sublord theory only, nothing else.

3. You can go on up to 100 cases to show that something will be the same. To say something is not the same, it's enough to show 2 cases only.4. In your future study, as per the rules of study, you need to say what are you going to study and what is your finding.

Good luck for further study!tw , Senthil <athi_ram wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,>  

> Even though the RP is different for all (if you compare 1:1) but all of them have concluded that the same lagna sign & star lord for the birth chart in query except the sublord  and this needs further study & discussion.

>  > Thanks>  > D.Senthil> > --- On Sat, 8/15/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > > tw853 <tw853 > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > Saturday, August 15, 2009, 8:10 PM

> > >  

> > > > Dear Friends,> Thanks to Santhil for his compilation that confirms the findings of Anant Raichur, Sunil Gondhaleka, K.P. Kuppu Ganapathi, K. Baskaran, Narhari Khake and three of us that Ruling Planets for the same case will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of judgment, and consequently the result can not be the same.

> Regards,> tw> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 18733> Same Horary No..doc  (in File section) > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 18708> > > 1.Yogesh…………………………………………………………RBT16:05 > 2.Santhil,Soul, Jul25,--- -Asc:Me-Mo-Ma,Mo:Su-Ve-Ra,-DL: Sa,RBT16: 30:07> 3.VGR,………Jul25,---Asc:Ju---Sa--Su,Mo:Su-Su-Ma,-DL: Sa (2nd time)> ………………………. Asc:Ju---Ju--Ra,Mo:Ju-Sa-Me,-DL: Ju (1st time)

> 4.Sujata,Chandiga, Ju25,Ac:Sa†" Mo--Ju,-Mo:Me-Mo-Mo,DL: Su,RBT16: 24 > 5.Kalyan,Marapola, J26,Ac:Sa--- Ju------ , Mo:Me-Mo-----DL: Su> 6.Adith,Salem, Jul 26---Asc:Ju---Sa--Me,-Mo:Me--Mo-Ra,DL: Su,RBT16: 21:25> 7.Rath,Berhampurl, J27,Asc:Su†" Ve--Sa,-Mo:Me-Mo-Me,DL: Mo,RBT16: 29:35 > 8.Ajai, Lucknow ,Jul27,Asc. :Ju---Sa---- -- Mo:Me-Ma------ DL:Mo> 9.Satish,Kakinada, Ju28,Asc:Me--Ma--Sa,Mo:Ve-Ma-Ve,-- DL:Ma,RBT16: 15:49> 10.Bohra, Jodhpur ,Ju30,Asc:Su---Ma-- Ju , Mo :Ju-.-Ra--Sa, -DL:Ju,RBT16: 27:20

>  >   > @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@> wrote:> >> > Dear Dr.Rath,> >   > > I have already posted the RP summary(RP for different place/time & different astrologer when they try to rectify the birth time of a same chart) to the forum for members discussion. The same is enclosed once again for memebers reference and use.

> >  > > GOOD LUCK!> >  > > Thanks> >   > > D.Senthil> > > > > > --- On Fri, 8/14/09, Luther Rath rathluther@ .. wrote:> > > > > > Luther Rath rathluther@ ..> > Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, August 14, 2009, 7:15 PM> > > > > >  

> > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Lajmiji and TWji,> > My due respects to both of you. I am not going to support or criticise any one.I just want to express what I understand.

> > Let us accept 5 RPs without considering the sub0lord of Ascendant and Moon at the moment.> > 1. Star lord of Ascendant> > 2. Sign lord of Ascendant.> >     The above two Ruling Planets are dependant on the time of the day on which the particular astrologer judges, it also depends on the latittude and longitude of the place of judgment. > > 3.Star lord of the Moon> > 4. Sign lord of Moon> >     The above two Ruling planets depend on the time and date of judgment. > > 5. Day lord. Day lord depends on the week day on which the issue is judged.> > If a particularquery is put forth before a group of astrologers, the astrologers calculate and judge at their convenient time and when they have an interest and urge. They may not belong to one place.

> > Hence according to me the Ruling planets will vary from person to person. > > Supposing one gets the planets in order of A, B, C, D, E. Another may get it as C, A, E, B and D. The third may get as E, D, A, C and B.But all may get only these planets in different order.

> > At present one of our members is working on this issue. Let us wait for his findings keeping ourselves away from arguements.> > With regards.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > @gro ups.com

> > Cc: tw853 tw853 >> > Friday, August 14, 2009 12:41:11 PM> > Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > >   > >

> > > > > > Dear TW,> >                That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be your latest invention... !> >                Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with any " urge " ...! !

> >                You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer.. .

> >                RPs are Ruling Planets any given moment of time...that is ALL....> >                How can the vary with people ? unless you mean Ruling Planets at Birth. ?

> >                I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...

> >                I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting them ... > >                Yogesh Lajmi> >                                                   GOOD LUCK ! > > > > > > > > > > > > tw853 tw853 >> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM> > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > >  

> > > > Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,> > Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.

> > Thanks and regards,> > tw> > > > @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> > >

> > > Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> > >                                   I have begun to think that such " stunning " tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and not openly...

> > >                                   Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> > >                                   With the very best wishes,and kind regards,

> > >                                   Yogesh Lajmi.> > >                                                           

> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ ..>> > > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> > > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > > >  

> > > dear lajmiji,> > > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> > > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who

> > > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> > > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> > > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know

> > > his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> > > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> > > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...

> > > > > > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> > > it happens many times.... try this...> > > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > >

> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > > > >   > > > >Dear Bhargav,

> > > >                     This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> > > >                    TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the " guide syndrome " ?

> > > >                    With best wishes,> > > >                    Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >                                                              GOOD LUCK ! > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > > >> > > >@gro ups.com> > > >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> > > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >> > > > 

> > > >Dear Sir, > > > >> > > >> > > >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> > > >Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> > > >> > > >> > > >Pranams.> > > >Bhargav.> > > >> > > >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> > > >> > > >> > > >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > > >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@ gro ups.com> > > > >>> > > >>Cc: " Punit Pandey " punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " tw853 >

> > > >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>  > > > >>Dear MEMBERS,> > > >>                           Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...

> > > >>                           You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> > > >>                            Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client....

> > > >>                            The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person          Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

> > > >>                             That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> > > >>                             K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> > > >>> > > >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> > > >>  > > > >>                             With the very best wishes,> > > >>                             Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > >>                       > > > >> > > > >> > > >___________ _________ _________ ___

> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Tw ji,

I have few questions -

1. Who defined these thee pillars? 2. I do not understand why these are three and not two or four?3. Why RPs are exculded?

I understand that you want to use KP without RP and that is fine. But Shri KSK had his reasons for including RP and that is the reason he has given such exhaustive treatment to RP in his writing. Shri KSK was the person who wanted to make astrology simple, scientific, and systematic and still he included RP itself tells the story.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 5:32 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,1. There is not KP without any of the following 3 pillars. (i) The constellational Zodiac of Hindu Astrology;(ii) The idea of dividing the constellation in the mysteriousunequal Vimsottari proportion attributed to the venerable Sage

Parasara; (iii) The Western Placidian cusps./message/993 (Pt 9 & 10)2. There is also no KP without application of the following basic rule.

" Planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of the result and the SUB is the deciding factor whether the matter is favorable or not. " 3. RPs are nothing to do with the above 1 & 2, which are the same forever for KP (Krishnamurti Padhdhati) but RPs are changing for the same query for different astrologers, and so KP can be practiced without RPs and are being practiced.

4. Our prediction may be wrong or accurate but on the KP principles, which we'are to learn here.5. Making such kind of correct predictions is a different story, " I foresee for you, a violent end within the palace. You will be menaced by poison, by knife, and by bullet. Finally I see the icy waters of the Neva closing above you. " made by Cheiro in 1905 in the Tsar Nicholas II's palace looking at Rasputin's face; In early December 1916 Rasputin wrote the Tsar a letter, " I feel that I shall leave life before January 1...if I am killed by common assassins, ...you, Tsar of Russia , have nothing to fear,...if it was your relations who brought my death, then no one of your family...will remain alive for more than two years. They will be killed by the Russian peoples. "

Regards,tw

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:>> Dear Tw ji & Friends,> > I earlier mentioned that there is divide on this topic and it is obvious

> again. Lajmi ji, Adith ji, Rath ji believes that " there is no KP without> RP " . Tw ji believes that " RP is not any basic principle " . Sunil ji and Tw ji> mentioned that KP can be practiced without RP. I don't know who defined

> three pillars or four pillars, but that really should not matter. What> should matter is " correct predictions " . If we make consistent correct> prediction using RP, RP is the pillar. If we can not, RP is not the pillar.

> " Correct predictions " should be the only criteria to judge astrological> rules.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> >

> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 9:24 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Friends,> > Since RPs are neither one of three pillars of KP nor any basic principle of

> > KP and they are just a supporting tool, KP is practicable without RPS for> > any one who is not relying on them.> > Regards,> > tw> >> > <%40>, Luther > > Rath <rathluther@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sirs,> > > If no RP there is no KP.> > > Just like a Horary is question specific, RPs are also question specific.

> > From single group of RPs all queries in a chart cannot be judged. When one> > sits down to judge one single question, the RPs at that moment will reflect> > the fructifying planets. One cannot expect those RPs to answer all

> > questions.> > > Dr. Rath> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ________________________________> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@>

> >> > > <%40>

> > > Friday, August 14, 2009 5:15:06 PM> > > Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >> > >> > > Dear Suni Gondhalekar ji,

> > >> > > Thanks.> > >> > > RPs role in confirmning the DBAS may be of less important in the Natal> > Chart analysis. But for the Horary, they play a vital Rule. Further, if no

> > RP there is no KP.> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > Adith> > >> > >> > > On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM, sunilalaka <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > >dear adith,> > > >RP are helpful for many angles.it can help you for> > > >correcting relevent cuspal sub,confiming moon star,lagna star,

> > > >starting of anatara period if on border date etc.> > > >i have applied it for many times but RP's are not always helpful> > > >for every person at everytime. and thats why 4 step theory is

> > > >developed to avoid RP's help for cofirming DBAS.> > > >-SUNIL GONDHALEKAR> > > >> > > >> > > >@gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k "

> > <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:> > > >>> > > >> Dear Sunil ji,> > > >>> > > >> Namaskar!> > > >>> > > >> As per your statement, the Moon's co rulers during judgment (not the

> > > >> Ascendant's) are connected to the Native's Moon's co rulers. Hence, it> > is> > > >> not necessary that only Asc. co rulers during judgment should connect

> > to the> > > >> native's Moon's.> > > >>> > > >> So the RPs during judgment/analysis will be connected to the RPs of> > the> > > >> Native.

> > > >> The native's Rasi lord and star may be Asendant sign/star lord or> > > >> Moon'sign/star lord at the time of Judgement.> > > >>> > > >> Thanks and Regards

> > > >> Adith> > > >>> > > >> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@>wrote:> > > >> > > >>> > > >> >

> > > >> >> > > >> > dear lajmiji,> > > >> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> > > >> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's

> > office,who> > > >> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> > > >> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with> > all

> > > >> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you> > know> > > >> > his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini)> > ...again

> > > >> > i asked> > > >> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from> > the> > > >> > chair and asked> > > >> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

> > > >> >> > > >> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> > > >> > it happens many times.... try this...> > > >> > -sunil gondhalekar

> > > >> >> > > >> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@>wrote:> > > >> > > >> >> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>> > > >> >> Dear Bhargav,> > > >> >> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime> > > >> >> you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...

> > > >> >> *TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from> > > >> >> the " guide syndrome " ?*> > > >> >> With best wishes,> > > >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > >> >> GOOD LUCK !> > > >> >>> > > >> >> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> >> ** Bhargava Ram <gd26ram@>

> > > >> >> *To:* @gro ups.com> > > >> > > >> >> *Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> > > >> >> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > > >> >> Dear Sir,> > > >> >> As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an

> > example.> > > >> >> Which will be helpful for learners like me.> > > >> >>> > > >> >> Pranams.> > > >> >> Bhargav.

> > > >> >>> > > >> >> --- On *Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >*> > wrote:> > > >> >>

> > > >> >>> > > >> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > > >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >> >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com>> > > >> >> Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> > > >> >> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > > >> >> Dear MEMBERS,

> > > >> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes> > > >> >> to consult you...> > > >> >> You could him *tell him *his Birth> > > >> >> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he

> > knows it...> > > >> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients> > > >> >> by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were> > sitting

> > > >> >> in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter> > surprise> > > >> >> of the client...> > > >> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins

> > > >> >> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact> > Standard> > > >> >> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and

> > the> > > >> >> signlord,* in which the Lagna at that time is transitting* *will be> > the> > > >> >> Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord *....*you can inform most

> > > >> >> confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !*> > > >> >> * That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can> > > >> >> help you perform...*

> > > >> >> * * K.P. followers may apply the rules for> > > >> >> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is *stronger... *(and is> > in the> > > >> >> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> > > >> >>> > > >> >> *Members are requested to try this out and inform their> > observations at> > > >> >> this site,please. *> > > >> >> **

> > > >> >> With the very best wishes,> > > >> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > > >> >>

> > > >> >> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> > Explorer> > > >> >> 8<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ 1/*http:/ /downloads.

> > / in/internetexplo rer/>.> > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > > >> >>

> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear TW,

Points noted with thanks.

D.Senthil--- On Sun, 8/16/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... Date: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 5:04 AM

Dear Santhil, 1. This is so because the query is to BTR "16:18 to 16:30 in between only".2. Even in such case, as the "sublord is different", I'm sorry to say that it is useless for KP, which is the sublord theory only, nothing else.3. You can go on up to 100 cases to show that something will be the same. To say something is not the same, it's enough to show 2 cases only.4. In your future study, as per the rules of study, you need to say what are you going to study and what is your finding.Good luck for further study!tw@gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Tin Win,> Â > Even though the RP is different for all (if you compare 1:1) but all of them have concluded that the same lagna sign

& star lord for the birth chart in query except the sublord and this needs further study & discussion.>  > Thanks>  > D.Senthil> > --- On Sat, 8/15/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:> > > tw853 <tw853> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> @gro ups.com> Saturday, August 15, 2009, 8:10 PM> > >  > > > > Dear Friends,> Thanks to Santhil for his compilation that confirms the findings of Anant Raichur, Sunil Gondhaleka, K.P. Kuppu Ganapathi, K. Baskaran, Narhari Khake and three of us that Ruling Planets for the same case will vary from person to person,

depending on the place and time of judgment, and consequently the result can not be the same.> Regards,> tw> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 18733> Same Horary No..doc (in File section)> http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 18708> > > 1.Yogesh…………………………………………………………RBT16:05> 2.Santhil,Soul, Jul25,--- -Asc:Me-Mo-Ma, Mo:Su-Ve- Ra,-DL: Sa,RBT16: 30:07> 3.VGR,………Jul25,---Asc: Ju---Sa-- Su,Mo:Su- Su-Ma,-DL: Sa (2nd time)> ………………………. Asc:Ju---Ju- -Ra,Mo:Ju- Sa-Me,-DL: Ju (1st time)> 4.Sujata,Chandiga,

Ju25,Ac:Saâ€"Mo--Ju,-Mo: Me-Mo-Mo, DL: Su,RBT16: 24> 5.Kalyan,Marapola, J26,Ac:Sa--- Ju------ , Mo:Me-Mo---- -DL: Su> 6.Adith,Salem, Jul 26---Asc:Ju- --Sa--Me, -Mo:Me--Mo- Ra,DL: Su,RBT16: 21:25> 7.Rath,Berhampurl, J27,Asc:Suâ€"Ve--Sa,-Mo: Me-Mo-Me, DL: Mo,RBT16: 29:35> 8.Ajai, Lucknow ,Jul27,Asc. :Ju---Sa---- -- Mo:Me-Ma---- -- DL:Mo> 9.Satish,Kakinada, Ju28,Asc:Me- -Ma--Sa,Mo: Ve-Ma-Ve, -- DL:Ma,RBT16: 15:49> 10.Bohra, Jodhpur ,Ju30,Asc:Su- --Ma-- Ju , Mo :Ju-.-Ra--Sa, -DL:Ju,RBT16: 27:20>  >  > @gro ups.com, Senthil <athi_ram@> wrote:> >> > Dear Dr.Rath,> >  > > I have already posted the RP summary(RP for different place/time & different astrologer when they try to rectify the birth time of a same chart) to the forum for members discussion. The same is enclosed once again for memebers

reference and use.> > Â > > GOOD LUCK!> > Â > > Thanks> > Â > > D.Senthil> > > > > > --- On Fri, 8/14/09, Luther Rath rathluther@ .. wrote:> > > > > > Luther Rath rathluther@ ..> > Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, August 14, 2009, 7:15 PM> > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Lajmiji and TWji,> > My due respects to both of you. I am not going to support or criticise any one.I just want to express what I understand.> > Let us accept 5 RPs without considering the sub0lord of Ascendant and Moon at the moment.> > 1. Star lord of Ascendant> > 2. Sign lord of

Ascendant.> > Â Â Â The above two Ruling Planets are dependant on the time of the day on which the particular astrologer judges, it also depends on the latittude and longitude of the place of judgment.> > 3.Star lord of the Moon> > 4. Sign lord of Moon> > Â Â Â The above two Ruling planets depend on the time and date of judgment.> > 5. Day lord. Day lord depends on the week day on which the issue is judged.> > If a particularquery is put forth before a group of astrologers, the astrologers calculate and judge at their convenient time and when they have an interest and urge. They may not belong to one place.> > Hence according to me the Ruling planets will vary from person to person. > > Supposing one gets the planets in order of A, B, C, D, E. Another may get it as C, A, E, B and D. The third may get as E, D, A, C and B.But all may get

only these planets in different order. > > At present one of our members is working on this issue. Let us wait for his findings keeping ourselves away from arguements.> > With regards.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > @gro ups.com> > Cc: tw853 tw853 >> > Friday, August 14, 2009 12:41:11 PM> > Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > Â > > > > > > > > Dear TW,> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be your latest invention... !> >

Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with any "urge"...! !> >               You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer.. .> >               RPs are Ruling Planets any given moment of time...that is ALL....> >               How can the vary with people ? unless you mean Ruling Planets at Birth. ?> >

I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...> >               I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting them ...> >               Yogesh Lajmi> >

GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > > > > > > > tw853 tw853 >> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM> > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > >  > > > > Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,> > Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime,

could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.> > Thanks and regards,> > tw> > > > @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> > >                                  I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and not openly...> > >

Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> > >                                  With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> > >

Yogesh Lajmi.> > >                                                           > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > sunil gondhalekar

<sunilalaka@ ...>> > > @gro ups.com> > > Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ ..>> > > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> > > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > > > Â > > > dear lajmiji,> > > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> > > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > > > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> > > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> > > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> > > his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> > > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and

asked> > > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > > > > > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> > > it happens many times.... try this...> > > -sunil gondhalekar> > > > > > > > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > > > > Â > > > >Dear Bhargav,> > > >Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> > >

>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ? > > > >Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With best wishes,> > > >Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.> > >

>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â GOOD LUCK !> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > > > >> > > >@gro ups.com> > > >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> > > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > >> >

> >Â > > > >Dear Sir, > > > >> > > >> > > >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> > > >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> > > >> > > >> > > >Pranams.> > > >Bhargav.> > > >> > > >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > > >> The Miracle that is K.P....> > > >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > > > >>> > > >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" tw853 >> > > >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> > >

>>> > > >>> > > >>Â > > > >>Dear MEMBERS,> > > >>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...> > > >>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> > >

>>                           Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client....> > > >>                           The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth

Star of the person         Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> > > >>                            That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> > > >>                             K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> > > >>> > >

>>Â Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> > > >>Â > > > >>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With the very best wishes,> > > >>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >>Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > > > >> > > > >> > >

>___________ _________ _________ ___> > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Nothing seems wrorng for a member to try this technique of stunning the clients

by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room, and to request the

provider of this rule to confirm whether his observation is stunning the

provider or not, as requested " Members are requested to try this out and inform

their observations at this site,please. " It may not be problem to answer whether

the member's observation is right or wrong. Satish's saying is worthy to note

that every body is equal under this sky and so not to address him Satish ji.

Regards,

tw

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear group members,

>

> This type of testing on a senior member is not acceptable as its is

> unparliamentary sort of behaviour. There are hundreds of occasions in

> ones daily Life to check the validity of RP's and in any case, if

> someone finds it effective, then use it, or otherwise do not. Nobody is

> forcing anyone. But a senior member who is giving his experience here

> and sharing same, if one is going to attempt contemptful behaviour and

> chiding ones senior elder, then this will not go unnoticed, and neither

> a act to feel happy about. I wonder why no other member has spoken

> strongly against this.

>

> Why must he be bound to reveal his Lagna and other details ? Why cannot

> the member who is testing RP's do it on his own family members and then

> report to the Group, about his findings ?

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " S.Ghosh " <suprakash.ghosh@>

> wrote:

> >

> > I'm also a learner.

> > I have tried to test the RP application suggested by Lajmiji himself.

> > I'd request him to confirm his lagna/sign position for further

> discussion.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Suprakash

> >

> >

> > , Luther Rath rathluther@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Thanks for your reply Dear Suprakashji.

> > > Wish you a nice day ahead.

> > > Dr. Rath

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > S.Ghosh suprakash.ghosh@

> > >

> > > Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:46:46 PM

> > >

> > > Â

> > > Venus is in star and sub of Jup in retrogression. hence rejected.Jup

> is not in RP. (Wrongly I have mentioned it as day lord..actually day

> lord should be Venus)

> > >

> > > As per order of strength, Sun is in 3rd position.

> > >

> > > My urge was to know the Sign position..not the sub. So the strongest

> planets must guide me for sign only.

> > >

> > > Yes thre are equal possibility of being Makar Lagna and in star of

> Sravana.I have selected Cancer as one of the strong RPs Sun is posited

> there.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Suprakash

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Why not in Sun Star and Venus sub in Capricorn?

> > > > Dr. Rath

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ ...>

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Friday, August 14, 2009 5:34:31 PM

> > > > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM,I had an urge to know the Lagna

> Position of Lajmiji.

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > At Calcutta, ruling planets are:

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Asc star :Moon

> > > > Asc rasi :Saturn

> > > > Moon Star:Sun

> > > > Moon Sign:Venus

> > > > Day Lord:Jupiter

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP

> and sub of Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Saturn in next strong being in star and sub of sun, Sun is Moon

> star lord.

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Next strong is Sun being in star of Sat and in  sub of

> merc.

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Jup is retrograde : eliminated

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra,

> Sun Sub.

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > Lajmiji, please confirm.

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > ÂÂ

> > > > -

> > > > >Yogesh Lajmi

> > > > >@gro ups.com

> > > > >Cc: astro logy

> > > > >Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM

> > > > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > > >

> > > > >ÂÂ

> > > > >Dear Azeem,

> > > > >       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>   As per K.P., every moment in Time is Ruled by

> atleast 5 Planets...

> > > > >       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>   They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the

> Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the

> Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent

> researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these

> 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making

> discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S.

> Krishnamurthiji, immortal. ..!

> > > > >       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>   These RPs play a very important role...for example, the

> Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role in bringing

> about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there are

> many applications of RPs in K.P.

> > > > >       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>   With best wishes,

> > > > >       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>   Yogesh Lajmi,ÂÂ

> > > > >       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>     GOOD LUCK !

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > astro logy <astro_logy66@ >

> > > > >@gro ups.com

> > > > >Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PM

> > > > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > > >

> > > > >ÂÂ

> > > > >Respected Yogesh ji

> > > > >can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to

> you for this act of kindness.

> > > > >Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)

> > > > >

> > > > >--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >>Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > > > >>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > > >>@gro ups.com

> > > > >>Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >>ÂÂ

> > > > >>Dear Sir,

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >>As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an

> example.

> > > > >>Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >>Pranams.

> > > > >>Bhargav.

> > > > >>

> > > > >>--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> wrote:

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >>>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > > > >>> The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > > >>> " ALL MEMBERS " <@ gro ups.com>

> > > > >>>Cc: " Punit Pandey " punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " tw853 (AT) (DOT)

> com>

> > > > >>>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>>ÂÂ

> > > > >>>Dear MEMBERS,

> > > > >>>       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>  Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...

> > > > >>>       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

> You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be

> surprised,especiall y if he knows it...

> > > > >>>       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>  Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling

> his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were

> sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the

> utter surprise of the client...

> > > > >>>       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>  The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at

> your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at

> that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in

> which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of

> the person      ÂÂ

>   Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without

> even looking at the horoscope... !

> > > > >>>       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>   That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you

> perform...

> > > > >>>       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>    K..P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in

> case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of

> a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>> Members are requested to try this out and inform their

> observations at this site,please.

> > > > >>>ÂÂ

> > > > >>>       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>   With the very best wishes,

> > > > >>>       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>   Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > > >>>       ÂÂ

>         ÂÂ

>     ÂÂ

> > > > >>>

> > > > >>__________ _________ _________ ____

> > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

> Explorer 8.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I fail to understand what you mean. Kindly be clear.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 12:19:48 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Luther,

The study is severely FLAWED,right at the start...

The basic assumption is wrong, as already informed earlier...

How can a scientific man like you have fallen into such a "trap" ?

Yogesh Lajmi

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSunday, August 16, 2009 10:07:23 AMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P..... [1 Attachment]

Dear all, the seniors, D. Senthilji, the participants and interested members,

I have finished the compilation of the BTR results of 10 participants with in my knowledge. I have attached a Power Point Document to be viewed by all. Kindly go through it and try to solve out and send your feed back for benefit of all.

Yours.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 7:00:33 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... [1 Attachment]

Dear Members,

I am unable to compile the results with rules properly due to my personal work etc and sorry for the same. Few days back i have asked the members to submit RP for their respective place when they put urge to rectifty the given birth chart.

As the ruling planets discussion is going on i thought this the right time to post for the member's discussion.So i have attached the PDF file (RBT-Results. pdf) showing the each members reply/analysis apporach with summary in the last page for the member's discussion.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ..com>Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....@gro ups.comCc: "tw853" <tw853 >Friday, August 14, 2009, 12:11 AM

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique..Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the

sly and not openly...> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P.....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> i quote the one

incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you....The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).>

>>

Guest guest

Dear Madam,

I have not considered tallying of the birth star of wife or son since most of the participants have not used this path. RP alone is not sufficient for BTR and tallying of event of life is important. In fact Senthilsji initiated this study. Since he is busy as per his message I wanted to study. I do not exactly know his intention for this study. What I understood from his earlier messages that the variation in RP if judged at different places. So I have given importance on the RPS of the participants. When Senthilji shall be free, he may compile according to his plan. His and mine may mismatch. I do not mind. Thank you for your comments.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 12:34:12 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Dr RathTallying the birth stars of wife and son for mo and ra sub doesn't solve the problem.RPs alone is not reliable for BTR One has to tally events in lifeRegardsSujata

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSunday, 16 August, 2009 10:07:23 AMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P..... [1 Attachment]

Dear all, the seniors, D. Senthilji, the participants and interested members,

I have finished the compilation of the BTR results of 10 participants with in my knowledge. I have attached a Power Point Document to be viewed by all. Kindly go through it and try to solve out and send your feed back for benefit of all.

Yours.

Dr. Rath

Dear Members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....@gro ups.comCc: "tw853" <tw853 >Friday, August 14, 2009, 12:11 AM

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> i quote the one

incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya.....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

>>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.