IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Miracle that is K.P....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear MEMBERS,

Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...

You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway...and he will be surprised,especially if he knows it...

Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...

The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently,without even looking at the horoscope... !

That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...

K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...(and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please.

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear lajmiji

Do you want to mean that

RP sign Lord = Client Rasi

RP starlord = Client Star ?

Regards

Suprakash

-

Yogesh Lajmi

ALL MEMBERS

Cc: Punit Pandey ; tw853

Monday, August 10, 2009 8:51 PM

The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear MEMBERS,

You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway...and he will be surprised,especially if he knows it...

Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...

The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently,without even looking at the horoscope... !

K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...(and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please.

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Hello Lajmi Ji,

Have you also experienced the same or this is only extract from KP book. I have tried and failed miserable several times (though a few time it was correct) and so I don't think this, much usefull.

Have members use this and share their experience.

Thanks,D K B

Mob.: 91-9910048040

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi The Miracle that is K.P...."ALL MEMBERS" Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp, "tw853" <tw853Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear MEMBERS,

You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...

The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

Yogesh Lajmi.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

All friends

As Mr. Yogeshji elaborated in very effective language how to stun the person who is coming to you for prediction by giving the name of sign/star.

As you have already ready from Krishnamurthi Paddhati 6 readers, especially in how to caste the horoscope, where Our revered beloved Krishnamurtiji has given the efficacy of ruling planets. Not in verbatim but in the broader sense, he was of the firm opinion that if the ruling planets at the time of the query will have its impact on the astrologer as well as forthcoming jataka. In other words, if ruling planets are not identifying the jatakas lagna/lagna star/lagna sub/lagna sub sub or chandra/ chandra star/ chandra sub/ day lord etc. it means that the horoscope which has been handed over by the jataka is not correct. and thatswhy youhave to make it rectified as per the current rulingplanets.

By having the mastery over sub and sub sub, Krishnamurtiji used to caste the horary horoscopes while going upstair. By this all will come to know how great he is. In 6 readers as well as in Astrology and Adhrishta guruji has eleborated the importance of ruling planets. It is not necessary to reiterate it. But there are some astrologers who wants to go ahead as advanced than Krishnamurti, they miss to take this. So as a honest disciple of Krishnamurti Padhati no astrloger will predict the things without taking into consideration of ruling planets. Ruling planets are the guidance from directly heaven. If anyone by his/her negligence in not considering ruling planets, her/his predictions will come 70 to 80 % true but remaining 20 percent preedictions will go wrong and by this they are making anoyance to the community and society because as per their advice/ so many jatakas undertake or not undertake particular deed, thatshwy he has to incur losses. It is the failure of the astrologers not the Krishnamurti Padhati. As Shri Suresh Shahasane used to say in every his speech, dont go forward as the advanced but strictly adhered to the principles given by late Krishnamurtiji, Krishnamurti Padhati will never fail and the predictions from this system will come 100 % acurate and helpful to the communities.

As the honest disciple of the system, everyone has to take to their mind not to deviate from the principles laid down by the Krishnamurtiji. It will be the tribute to Krishnamurtiji as well as who have devoted their lives for the upliftment of this science.

As per verbatim sentence of Shri Suresh Shahasane is

KRISHMANURTI PADHATI READRS ARE THE GEETA OF ASTROLOGICAL SCIENCE, EVERYONE WHO GOES THROUGH IT AND TRY TO TRANSCRIBE/ELABORATE IT WILL BE LIKE THE CHAKRADHARSWAMI DESCRIBE HOW 8 BLIND PERSONS DISCRIBE THE ELEPHENT. SO READ THOUSANDS OF TIME THIS GEETA OF KRISHNAMURTI PADHATI THEN YOU WILL DERIVE ORIGINAL AMRUT.

I am having his original letter addressed to me when I was starting Krishnamurti Padhati Classes at Kolhapur. How to teach the Krishnamurti Padhati and in which manner. Means after giving awareness of krishnamurti terminology, which bhava is to taken first and then which bhava like this. He advised me to consider 1st bhava as first topic to teach then 4th bhava as education, then 6/10 th bhava as employment/service, then 7th bhava as marriage, then 5th bhava for children and romance. and like this

I feel that this type of teaching is not familiar with other state students or in tuitions other than Maharashtra.

I salute the memories of Shri Suresh Shahasane Sir and Pray Lord Uchist Mahaganapathi.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy. in Research and Devt.in Astrology, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853/ +91 9673746303

Visit me at : physics

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:38:30 +0530 wrote

>

Dear MEMBERS,

Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/herBirth Star...as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...

The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord,in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently,without even looking at the horoscope... !

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Hi Dharmendra kumarji

Ruling planets will never fail.

It is not my personal statement but it is the opinion of lakhs of astrologers. Please go through my posting in the same query and then form your opinion or view. Dont make general view.

In the third reader, Krishnamurtiji explicitly said that if you are not geting the help of ruling planets, then pray Lord Uchist Mahaganapathi and only then try to predict the things as per Krishnamurti Padhati you will never give any wrong predictions means you will be guided by Almighty Lord Uchist Mahaganapathi. No doubt it is the science but it is not the science as like algebra means 1+1 = 2, here everything is depend upon the past karma of the jataka as well as the astrologers. There are certain cases so many eminent astrologers fail to predict but new comer astrologer predict in the correct way. Do you think that previous astrologers were not having the sound knowledge? They had but they had not destiny to predict the same thing for success.

With Grace of Lord Uchist Mahaganapathi

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The Scientific Socy. For Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur

visit me at : physics

call me at: +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

With regards,

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:46:13 +0530 wrote

>

Hello Lajmi Ji,

Have you also experienced the same or this is only extract from KP book. I have tried and failed miserable several times (though a few time it was correct) and so I don't think this, much usefull.

>

>

Thanks,

>D K B

>

>

>

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."

>

>--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:

>

>Yogesh Lajmi

> The Miracle that is K.P....

>"ALL MEMBERS"

>Cc: "Punit Pandey" , "tw853"

>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

>

>

Dear MEMBERS,

You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...

Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/herBirth Star...as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...

The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord,in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

Yogesh Lajmi.

>

Guest guest

Dear Dharmendra,

I have been practising K.P.,since the last over 35 years,(I was fortunate to learn from our revered Guruji since over 37 years now,while I was posted at Bhopal,) and in the early years,there were no computers then,atleast I could not afford to own one, I often used this method to stun/surprise many a traditional astrologer,among my friends,who used to deliberately bring along with them their client to confront me and indirectly challenge me to predict the correct date of getting a job/promotion/birth of child and so on...Therefore, Mr.Dharmendra, allow me to impress upon you that I have used this method since very long,as far as I can remember,and I

occasionaly still do,if required...to satisfy the "Doubting

Thomases"...

In the early days when there very many traditional astrologers,trying to debunk K.P....it was very necessary to silence them as effectively as possible...then arose the needless controversy of Krishnamurthi Ayanamsa...and so on...now many among them,if not most of them follow K.P. System...!

I hope you do not belong to a group of some Traditional School fanatics, which still look upon K.P., with some awe...and askance...

I know of many a Traditional Astrologer who use K.P., on the quiet...but do not admit it openly... ! ! ? (Many of them are good friends of mine but when confronted,just laugh it off... )

Wishing you the very best,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:14:23 PMRe: The Miracle that is K.P....

Hello Lajmi Ji,

Thanks,D K B

"Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT."--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > The Miracle that is K.P...."ALL MEMBERS" <@gro ups.com>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear MEMBERS,

The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.Which will be helpful for learners like me.Pranams.Bhargav.--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi The Miracle that is K.P...."ALL MEMBERS" Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp, "tw853" <tw853Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear MEMBERS,

Yogesh Lajmi.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,It is the part of general rule we follow for the BTR. The relationship between the Ascendant position (sgl and stl) and the the Moon's position of the native.Or the RPs at the time of judgment will relate to the Rps during birth and also the running DBA of the native..

As we have seen in many cases, the RPs do not appear as they are . We have to look into their signlord or Star lord also for any relationship. Hence this may be taken with care! But as Our Guruji said, there will be relation!

This is my humble opinion.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.comOn Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Dharmendra Kumar <kdbhaskar7 wrote:

Hello Lajmi Ji,

Thanks,D K B

" Only GOOD is not Enough, When you Dream of being GREAT. "

--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi The Miracle that is K.P....

" ALL MEMBERS " Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp, " tw853 " <tw853

Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear MEMBERS,

Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...

The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person          Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear Bhargav,

This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...

TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or,are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ?

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Bhargava Ram <gd26ram Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PMRe: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sir,

As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

Which will be helpful for learners like me.

Pranams.

Bhargav.

--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > The Miracle that is K.P...."ALL MEMBERS" <@gro ups.com>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear MEMBERS,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

dear lajmiji,

such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.

i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who

was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.

he was talking with me about his experience.... i was bored with all

the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know

his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini)...again i asked

whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked

me how you know?...replied.. i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.

it happens many times.... try this...

-sunil gondhalekar

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Bhargav,

This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...

TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or,are you also suffering from the " guide syndrome " ?

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Bhargava Ram <gd26ram Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM

Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... 

Dear Sir,

Pranams.

Bhargav.

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > The Miracle that is K.P.... " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com> Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear MEMBERS,

Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...

The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person          Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Yogesh Lajmi ji,

A small feedback humbly presented-

This was done a few months ago. The North eastern Regional Manager of a

famous Pan masala Brand, was expected to come to Bombay from Delhi where

he resides after taking an appointment with me. He was given my

reference by some other person. I never had his birth details with me,

but wanted to impress him, and used this method by Guruji. I wrote the

Birth Star on a piece of paper and also wrote there, in Hindi " Aapka

Nakshatra .... hai " . I kept it on the bed (I usually do this seated on

the bed) where the client normally faces me, and kept the stapler on the

top of that chit. When the native came to my place and put his birth

details on the Software to make the chart, wonder of wonders, it was the

same Nakshatra which was seen on the chart. With a glow on my face, and

a great confidence in my voice, I told him, " Jara woh kagaz aapke pas

joh rakha hua hua woh uthakar padh leejiye " And man, that guy was really

impressed. I dont remember of having checked the Raashi.

I tried this once more on another native, but it failed the second time.

Then I remembered that perhaps it was also written that the Nakhatra of

the native may be one less or more (In order) than what is revealed to

us by the RP's.

These days I have forgotten to do this. Since I do not meet more than

two clients a day, I must have forgotten to do it presently. But will

start this practise again.

kind regards,

Bhaskar.

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear MEMBERS,

> Here's a method of stunning a person who

comes to consult you...

> You could him tell him his Birth

Star,straightaway...and he will be surprised,especially if he knows

it...

> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his

clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they

were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the

utter surprise of the client...

> The RPs at the exact time when he begins

consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact

Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you....The Lagna starlord

and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be

the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ...you can inform most

confidently,without even looking at the horoscope... !

> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can

help you perform...

> K.P. followers may apply the rules for

nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...(and is in the

sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

>

> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations

at this site,please.

>

> With the very best wishes,

> Yogesh Lajmi.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,Namaskar!As per your statement, the Moon's co rulers during judgment (not the Ascendant's) are connected to the Native's Moon's co rulers. Hence, it is not necessary that only Asc. co rulers during judgment should connect to the native's Moon's.

So the RPs during judgment/analysis will be connected to the RPs of the Native.The native's Rasi lord and star may be Asendant sign/star lord or Moon'sign/star lord at the time of Judgement.Thanks and Regards

Adith On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka wrote:

dear lajmiji,

he was talking with me about his experience.... i was bored with all

his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini)...again i asked

whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked

me how you know?...replied.. i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

-sunil gondhalekar

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Bhargav,

TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or,are you also suffering from the " guide syndrome " ?

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Bhargava Ram <gd26ram Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM

Dear Sir,

Pranams.

Bhargav.

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > The Miracle that is K.P.... " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com> Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear MEMBERS,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,

I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and not openly...

Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...

With the very best wishes,and kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PMRe: The Miracle that is K.P....

dear lajmiji,

he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all

his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked

me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

-sunil gondhalekar

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Bhargav,

TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ?

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> @gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PMRe: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sir,

Pranams.

Bhargav.

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > The Miracle that is K.P...."ALL MEMBERS" <@gro ups.com> Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

Dear MEMBERS,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Respected Yogesh ji

can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram wrote:

Bhargava Ram <gd26ramRe: The Miracle that is K.P.... Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dear Sir,

Pranams.

Bhargav.

Dear MEMBERS,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,

Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and

time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody

at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such

kind of technique.

Thanks and regards,

tw

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,

>                                   I have begun to think that such " stunning "

tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional

Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and

not openly...

>                                   Particularly I suggest you to,as much as

possible as you have a large client base...

>                                   With the very best wishes,and kind regards,

>                                   Yogesh Lajmi.

>                                                           

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka

>

> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM

> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

>

>  

> dear lajmiji,

> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.

> i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who

> was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.

> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all

> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know

> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again

i asked

> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair

and asked

> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

>

> reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.

> it happens many times.... try this...

> -sunil gondhalekar

>

>

> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

>

>  

> >Dear Bhargav,

> >                     This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you

have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...

> >                    TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the

" guide syndrome " ?

> >                    With best wishes,

> >                    Yogesh Lajmi.

> >                                                              GOOD LUCK !

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ________________________________

> Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> >

> >@gro ups.com

> >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM

> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> >

> > 

> >Dear Sir,

> >

> >

> >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

> >Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> >

> >

> >Pranams.

> >Bhargav.

> >

> >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com>

> >>

> >>Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>Dear MEMBERS,

> >>                           Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to

consult you...

> >>                           You could him tell him his Birth

Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...

> >>                            Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients

by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting

in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of

the client...

> >>                            The RPs at the exact time when he begins

consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard

Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the

signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star

of the person          Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without

even looking at the horoscope... !

> >>                             That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help

you perform...

> >>                             K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in

case a node appears...if the node is stronger...(and is in the sign of a planet

and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> >>

> >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this

site,please..

> >> 

> >>                             With the very best wishes,

> >>                             Yogesh Lajmi.

> >>                      

> >>

> >

> >________________________________

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Azeem,

As per K.P., every moment in Time is Ruled by atleast 5 Planets...

They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S.Krishnamurthiji,immortal...!

These RPs play a very important role...for example, the Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role in bringing about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there are many applications of RPs in K.P.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK !

astro logy <astro_logy66 Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PMRe: The Miracle that is K.P....

Respected Yogesh ji

can you explain what is the RPs. i ll be very much thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dear Sir,

Pranams.

Bhargav.

Dear MEMBERS,

K..P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...(and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

dear shri tin win,

you are absolutely right.i am also of the same opinion that RP

will not support to everybody at everytime and thats why i avoid to

confirm DBA with help of RP. 4 step theory is developed just to

avoid RP help

-sunil gondhalekar

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 8:55 AM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.

Thanks and regards,tw , Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,>                                   I have begun to think that such " stunning " tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and not openly...

>                                   Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...>                                   With the very best wishes,and kind regards,>                                   Yogesh Lajmi.

>                                                           > >  > > > > ________________________________> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka > > Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >   > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.

> i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know

> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> >   > >Dear Bhargav,> >                     This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> >                    TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the " guide syndrome " ?

> >                    With best wishes,> >                    Yogesh Lajmi.> >                                                              GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >

> >> ________________________________> Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > >> >@gro ups.com

> >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> >  > >Dear Sir, > >> >> >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

> >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >> >> >Pranams.> >Bhargav.> >> >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> >> >> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com>

> >>> >>Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >> >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>

> >>  > >>Dear MEMBERS,> >>                           Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...> >>                           You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...

> >>                            Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client...

> >>                            The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person          Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

> >>                             That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >>                             K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...(and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> >>> >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please..> >> > >>                             With the very best wishes,> >>                             Yogesh Lajmi.

> >>                       > >> > >> >________________________________> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > >>

Guest guest

Dear LajmijiI have also noticed that major events of life occur during DBAs of RPs at birth like job, marriage, accident etcWhat are the other uses of RPs at birth?Regards Sujata Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: astro logy <astro_logy66Thursday, 13 August, 2009 11:26:15 PMRe: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Azeem,

They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S. Krishnamurthiji,immortal...!

These RPs play a very important role...for example, the Ruling Planets at your Birth will play an important role in bringing about almost every important event in your Life...and so on...there are many applications of RPs in K.P.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK !

astro logy <astro_logy66@ >@gro ups.comThursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PMRe: The Miracle that is K.P....

Respected Yogesh ji

Azeem (student of kp system of astrology)--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: The Miracle that is K.P....@gro ups.comTuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dear Sir,

Pranams.

Bhargav.

Dear MEMBERS,

K..P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...(and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear TW,

That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be your latest invention... !

Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with any "urge"...! !

You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer...

RPs are Ruling Planets any given moment of time...that is ALL....

How can the vary with people ? unless you mean Ruling Planets at Birth. ?

I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts,and students,especially...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...

I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting them ...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P.,

albeit,on the sly and not openly...> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> i quote

the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ? > > With best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.>

> GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > >> >@gro ups.com> >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Sir, > >> >> >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an

example.> >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >> >> >Pranams.> >Bhargav.> >> >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> >> >> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > >>> >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>> >> > >>Dear MEMBERS,> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...>

>> You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client....> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact

Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> >>>

>> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> >> > >> With the very best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> > >> > >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > >>

Guest guest

Perhaps he meant if the RP is seen at different places and time to answer the same question by different people,it will definitely vary.--- On Fri, 14/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... Cc: "tw853" <tw853Friday, 14 August, 2009, 12:41 PM

Dear TW,

That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be your latest invention... !

You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer.. .

I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you....

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 (AT) (DOT) . com>@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups..com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their

followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and not openly...> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to

surprise the person.> i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?....replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ? > > With best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.>

> GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > >> >@gro ups.com> >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Sir, > >> >> >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you

illustrate with an example.> >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >> >> >Pranams.> >Bhargav.> >> >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> >> >> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > >>> >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>> >> > >>Dear MEMBERS,> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to

consult you...> >> You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client....> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously

adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you....The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).>

>>> >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> >> > >> With the very best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> > >> > >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. >

>>

Guest guest

dear adith,

RP are helpful for many angles.it can help you for

correcting relevent cuspal sub,confiming moon star,lagna star,

starting of anatara period if on border date etc.

i have applied it for many times but RP's are not always helpful

for every person at everytime. and thats why 4 step theory is

developed to avoid RP's help for cofirming DBAS.

-SUNIL GONDHALEKAR

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

> Namaskar!

>

> As per your statement, the Moon's co rulers during judgment (not the

> Ascendant's) are connected to the Native's Moon's co rulers. Hence, it is

> not necessary that only Asc. co rulers during judgment should connect to the

> native's Moon's.

>

> So the RPs during judgment/analysis will be connected to the RPs of the

> Native.

> The native's Rasi lord and star may be Asendant sign/star lord or

> Moon'sign/star lord at the time of Judgement.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

>

> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakawrote:

>

> >

> >

> > dear lajmiji,

> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.

> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who

> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.

> > he was talking with me about his experience.... i was bored with all

> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know

> > his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini)...again

> > i asked

> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the

> > chair and asked

> > me how you know?...replied.. i have got some vidya...kp vidya...

> >

> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.

> > it happens many times.... try this...

> > -sunil gondhalekar

> >

> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiwrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Bhargav,

> >> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime

> >> you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...

> >> *TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or,are you also suffering from

> >> the " guide syndrome " ?*

> >> With best wishes,

> >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> >> GOOD LUCK !

> >>

> >> ------------------------------

> >> ** Bhargava Ram <gd26ram

> >> *To:*

> >> *Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM

> >> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Sir,

> >> As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

> >> Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> >>

> >> Pranams.

> >> Bhargav.

> >>

> >> --- On *Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >* wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com>

> >> Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> >> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear MEMBERS,

> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes

> >> to consult you...

> >> You could him *tell him *his Birth

> >> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...

> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients

> >> by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting

> >> in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise

> >> of the client...

> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins

> >> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard

> >> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the

> >> signlord,* in which the Lagna at that time is transitting* *will be the

> >> Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord *....*you can inform most

> >> confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !*

> >> * That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can

> >> help you perform...*

> >> * * K.P. followers may apply the rules for

> >> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is *stronger...*(and is in the

> >> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> >>

> >> *Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at

> >> this site,please.*

> >> **

> >> With the very best wishes,

> >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> ------------------------------

> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

> >>

8<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_1/*http://downloads./in/internetex\

plorer/>.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Suni Gondhalekar ji,

Thanks.

RPs role in confirmning the DBAS may be of less important in the Natal Chart analysis. But for the Horary, they play a vital Rule. Further, if no RP there is no KP.

Regards

Adith

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM, sunilalaka <sunilalaka wrote:

dear adith,RP are helpful for many angles.it can help you for correcting relevent cuspal sub,confiming moon star,lagna star,starting of anatara period if on border date etc.

i have applied it for many times but RP's are not always helpfulfor every person at everytime. and thats why 4 step theory isdeveloped to avoid RP's help for cofirming DBAS.-SUNIL GONDHALEKAR

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,

> > Namaskar!> > As per your statement, the Moon's co rulers during judgment (not the> Ascendant's) are connected to the Native's Moon's co rulers. Hence, it is> not necessary that only Asc. co rulers during judgment should connect to the

> native's Moon's.> > So the RPs during judgment/analysis will be connected to the RPs of the> Native.> The native's Rasi lord and star may be Asendant sign/star lord or> Moon'sign/star lord at the time of Judgement.

> > Thanks and Regards> Adith> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalakawrote: > > >> >> > dear lajmiji,> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who

> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> > he was talking with me about his experience.... i was bored with all> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know

> > his birth sign,he said yes.. i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini)...again> > i asked> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the> > chair and asked

> > me how you know?...replied.. i have got some vidya...kp vidya...> >> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> > it happens many times.... try this...

> > -sunil gondhalekar> >> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiwrote: > >> >>> >>> >> Dear Bhargav,> >> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime> >> you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...

> >> *TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or,are you also suffering from> >> the " guide syndrome " ?*> >> With best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> GOOD LUCK !> >>

> >> ------------------------------> >> ** Bhargava Ram <gd26ram> >> *To:*

> >> *Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Sir,

> >> As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.> >> Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >>> >> Pranams.> >> Bhargav.> >>

> >> --- On *Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >* wrote:> >>> >>> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@gro ups.com>> >> Cc: " Punit Pandey " <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " <tw853 >

> >> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear MEMBERS,> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes> >> to consult you...

> >> You could him *tell him *his Birth> >> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients> >> by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting

> >> in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise> >> of the client...> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins> >> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard

> >> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the> >> signlord,* in which the Lagna at that time is transitting* *will be the> >> Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord *....*you can inform most

> >> confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !*> >> * That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can> >> help you perform...*> >> * * K.P. followers may apply the rules for

> >> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is *stronger...*(and is in the> >> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> >>> >> *Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at

> >> this site,please.*> >> **> >> With the very best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >>> >>> >>> >> ------------------------------

> >> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer> >> 8<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_1/*http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>.

> >>> >>> >>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Today, 14 August, at 5:20:58 PM ,I had an urge to know the Lagna Position of Lajmiji.

At Calcutta, ruling planets are:

Asc star :Moon

Asc rasi :Saturn

Moon Star:Sun

Moon Sign:Venus

Day Lord:Jupiter

Moon is strongest being asc star, also in star of Sun, another RP and sub of Merc, though not in RP, bur conj with Sat, asc lord.

Saturn in next strong being in star and sub of sun, Sun is Moon star lord.

Next strong is Sun being in star of Sat and in sub of merc.

Jup is retrograde : eliminated

Venus : In star and sub of jup retrograde: eliminated.

So, Lajmiji’s sign must be : Cancer, Pushya nakstra, Sun Sub.

Lajmiji, please confirm.

-

Yogesh Lajmi

Cc: astro logy

Friday, August 14, 2009 9:56 AM

Dear Azeem,

They are,in order of strength, the Starlord of the Ascendant Rising(at that time),the Signlord of that Ascendant,,the Moon's starlord,the Moon's Signlord and the Day lord...recent researchers have added the sublords of the Ascendant and Moon to these 5, making it 7 Planets... This epoch-making discovery/invention has made our late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand,K.S.Krishnamurthiji,immortal...!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi,

GOOD LUCK !

astro logy <astro_logy66 > Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:32:52 PMRe: The Miracle that is K.P....

Respected Yogesh ji

Dear Sir,

Pranams.

Bhargav.

Dear MEMBERS,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I am unable to compile the results with rules properly due to my personal work etc and sorry for the same. Few days back i have asked the members to submit RP for their respective place when they put urge to rectifty the given birth chart.

As the ruling planets discussion is going on i thought this the right time to post for the member's discussion.So i have attached the PDF file (RBT-Results.pdf) showing the each members reply/analysis apporach with summary in the last page for the member's discussion.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... Cc: "tw853" <tw853Friday, August 14, 2009, 12:11 AM

Dear TW,

You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer.. .

I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their

followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and not openly...> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to

surprise the person.> i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

> GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > >> >@gro ups.com> >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Sir, > >> >> >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you

illustrate with an example.> >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >> >> >Pranams.> >Bhargav.> >> >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> >> >> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > >>> >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>> >> > >>Dear MEMBERS,> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to

consult you...> >> You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it...> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to the utter surprise of the client....> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously

adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).>

>>> >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> >> > >> With the very best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.> >> > >> > >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. >

>>

1 of 1 File(s)

RBT-Results.pdf

Guest guest

Respected Lajmiji and TWji,

My due respects to both of you. I am not going to support or criticise any one.I just want to express what I understand.

Let us accept 5 RPs without considering the sub0lord of Ascendant and Moon at the moment.

1. Star lord of Ascendant

2. Sign lord of Ascendant.

The above two Ruling Planets are dependant on the time of the day on which the particular astrologer judges, it also depends on the latittude and longitude of the place of judgment.

3.Star lord of the Moon

4. Sign lord of Moon

The above two Ruling planets depend on the time and date of judgment.

5. Day lord. Day lord depends on the week day on which the issue is judged.

If a particularquery is put forth before a group of astrologers, the astrologers calculate and judge at their convenient time and when they have an interest and urge. They may not belong to one place.

Hence according to me the Ruling planets will vary from person to person.

Supposing one gets the planets in order of A, B, C, D, E. Another may get it as C, A, E, B and D. The third may get as E, D, A, C and B.But all may get only these planets in different order.

At present one of our members is working on this issue. Let us wait for his findings keeping ourselves away from arguements.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: tw853 <tw853Friday, August 14, 2009 12:41:11 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear TW,

I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P.,

albeit,on the sly and not openly...> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> i quote

the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform...> >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).>

>>