IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Miracle that is K.P....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Puneet,If my 1st childs birth star is swati, then the csl of 5 being ve or ra would indicate that my chart is correctly made.To see if a boy is likely to marry a girl then we check the 7th H RPs of boy with the lagna RPs of the girl.I think I was mixing up 2 different thingsI am sorryRegardsSujataPunit Pandey <punitpTo:

Sent: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009 12:04:57 AMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sujata ji,

What is the source of this theory? The nature of theory seems non-KP to me and hence the curiosity to know the source.

As correctly pointed out by Bhaskar ji, if we start taking RP by conjunction in the birth chart, we will end up almost all the planets as RP. These theories seem good for justification as one can have more options, but seems to have little or no predictive value.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:38 PM, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Adith and PuneetWhen horoscopes are matched for marriage, or 5th csl for birthstar of the 1st child, we do take into consideration , the relevant planets or RPs conjuntion with the planet in the natal horoscope for judging it to be correct, so Adithi is right in tn his conclusion

RegardsSujata

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Monday, 17 August, 2009 7:13:35 PM Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Punit ji,

Thanks!

But No comments!

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

I believe that majority of KP astrologers will not agree to your point one. Also I doubt there will be any reference in any KP literature to this rule (use of conjunction in natal chart in RP). Not only related to RP, I doubt we will see something similar even for transit.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:51 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dr. Rath ji,

Thanks for your effort!

1. SUN the RP is conjoined with MARS in Natal chart , hence it can also be considered an associate of SUN for fixing the BT. Pl note all times all planets will not play thier role directly. When the RP is connected to the NATAL chart, why not the RP's conjunction with the other Planet will also play a role! It will, according to me.

2. In the Natal Chart , the Ascendant Sub lord (SUN) is in the star of SATURN. As per rule that normally everyone follows, The ascendant's Sub should be connected to the Moon's star or sign lord. in the Natal. Right?

Here If the sub is SUN , its star Lord is SATURN who is the MOON' star Lord. So there is a relation. HOPE we are discussing to FIX the AScendant for the Native.!

3. If the 5th CSL is MOON : Dear Sir, I never said since the Asc sub is Sun, the 5th SUb should also be SUN. !!

If it was MOON , it strongly signfies 4,10,11,8,3 (No 5 or 2).

But If it is SUN, it is signfying 4,10 and also 5,7 through its SUB lord. As it is said he has got a baby, the possibility of SUN is more than MOON.

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Luther Rath included below]

Dear Adithji,

I have done some more thought on your study. Please do not mind for the adversities. I fear if there is some thing wrong. Please find the attachment.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.com

Sunday, August 16, 2009 7:26:00 PM

Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

DEAR DR. RATH JI,

NICE WORK DONE BY YOU!

BUT I WONDER THE FOLLOWING!

ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS ON MY POINTS:

A) Mars is not a RP, but how the Aries sign is fixed?

Check my report clearly, I have said "MARS is conjoined with SUN the RP."

reproduced here...

//There is a doubt of 12 minutes (appx. 3 degrees).So it must be within the Aries only.(In the chart Mars is conjoined with Sun, the RP).//

hence Mars also can be taken .(RPs relation with Natal chart can also be seen).

B) //If Sun is the sublord, Sun is in the star of Saturn who is the Moon star lord. So it matches.IfMoon is the sublord, it has no direct relation with the Saturn except Sat is in Moon star.//

You have said , the statement is confusing?? Becasue, You say " Moon is supposed to be in Moon star only".

Please note I have mentioned the star lord of Moon in the NATAL chart. It means if the SUN is the Asc. sublord, its star lord is Saturn is the Moon star lord." Not to get confused with the Moon rulers of RP.

C) SUN is the Day Lord and an RP. I have taken it as the star Lord of Asc. But you said I have not applied the rule!!

What is the Rule? You mean only the Moon's corulers of RP should match to the Asc. Natal?

NOt Required! If the RPs of judgement relate to the RPs of Birth, that itself is ok.

We have to look at the possible options within the given and check for their relationship with the RP. As we have confirmed that Aries the sign lord and the time frame is also given, the options are within the stars in Aries. And I have not taken Mars and Sun just for the sake. but the proper study and explantion fhas been made.

If so, you can see my RPs Asc. corulers, they are exactly the same as the Moon's corulers in RP.

This can not be expected all times. But it showed the clearer urge also.

Hope the above answers your questions!

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear all, the seniors, D. Senthilji, the participants and interested members,

I have finished the compilation of the BTR results of 10 participants with in my knowledge. I have attached a Power Point Document to be viewed by all. Kindly go through it and try to solve out and send your feed back for benefit of all.

Yours.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram >

@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 7:00:33 PM

Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... [1 Attachment]

Dear Members,

I am unable to compile the results with rules properly due to my personal work etc and sorry for the same. Few days back i have asked the members to submit RP for their respective place when they put urge to rectifty the given birth chart.

As the ruling planets discussion is going on i thought this the right time to post for the member's discussion.So i have attached the PDF file (RBT-Results. pdf) showing the each members reply/analysis apporach with summary in the last page for the member's discussion.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....@gro ups.com

Cc: "tw853" <tw853 >Friday, August 14, 2009, 12:11 AM

Dear TW,

That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be your latest invention... !

Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with any "urge"...! !

You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer.. .

RPs are Ruling Planets any given moment of time...that is ALL....

How can the vary with people ? unless you mean Ruling Planets at Birth. ?

I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...

I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting them ...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.com

Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.

Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the sly and not openly...

> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com

> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.

> i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know

> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...

> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> > > >Dear Bhargav,> > This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ?

> > With best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >

> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > >> >@gro ups.com

> >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Sir, > >> >> >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an example.

> >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >> >> >Pranams.> >Bhargav.> >> >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> >> >> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > >>> >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >

> >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>> >> > >>Dear MEMBERS,> >> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...

> >> You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it....> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this....to the utter surprise of the client....

> >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !

> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform....> >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> >>> >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> >> > >> With the very best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> >> > >> > >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > >>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

Yes, BUT, the Urge should not be wanton, but genuine and serious for all astrologers to come on the same platform and give the same RPs . This cannot be expected on a Group of Jyotish, It is difficult to happen so.

In times of Kings if they had 10 astrologers in their court, all were expected to be loyal and earn patronage of their King, and would work seriously with a Query given to them. It is not so today. Nobody is a King, and no one is under patronage. So the attitude of astrologers on forums may be casual if many of them are asked to confirm ones Birth details through RP's. Why would all of them be interested in the Correct Birth time of the birth particulars presented by a astrologer of such groups ? They do not have any homage to pay to any King, and neither to impress the King, so the attitude would always be "Chalta".

But one to one between astrologer and Querent, like my own example I gave, at various times with various astrologers, would always produce similiar results.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> What I understand from your message is that different astrologers at different places and at different times can arrive at the same answer when they work under an urge.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:08:38 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > Dear Luther ji and Adith ji,> > This is right that on a Group like this if we ask simultaneously many> astrologers to check the RP's for one chart and give their inputs, they> may not match . Testing purpose without a strong cause does not help> much for acquiring the right inferences. And Providence too has better> work rather than to help a single person all the time through various> astrologers in such a small frame of time.> > I remember I had taken my own chart to two different astrologers on> differnt years, and both of them checked the RP's at time of judgement> which was matching my Chart. I myself too had checked this on a seperate> time and found it to be exact. (One astrologer was Guruji Suresh Sahasne> and the other was a renowned KP Professor of Bhartiya Vidya Bhuvan,> Bombay).> > When I meet a astrologer and show him my chart, I have a "urge" to> "know". Similiarly the astrologer has a urge too to " know " and reach> the truth. In such cases providence helps, but in all other cases, the> help may not be forthcoming in the rquired levels.> > I sincerely hope, that some senior astrologer is able to tabulate all> the rules for the "Ruling Planets" to help all, so that confusions are> not created.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > @gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k"> <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Luther Ji,> >> > I do understand this.> > But rectification of birth time with other Astrologer's RPs may not be> worth> > , I hope. For this I should have the urge and check again for the> current> > RPs to help me.> >> > No two Astrologers will have the similar urge, similar interpratation> and> > asnwer. When the RPs are not similar, may be the the answer too.> >> > Even for a known Rule of simple event we could find the difficulties> in> > finding the timing, whreras the BTR is not having any authentic> > rule/procedure. Hence it needs a lot of practical study and the> feedback on> > the predictions we give.> >> > With due Regards> > Adith> > On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 6:23 AM, Luther Rath rathluther@ .. wrote:> >> > >> > >> > > Dear Adithji,> > > Never mind.> > > I requested you because the initiator of the quiz, Mr. Senthil, had> in his> > > mind to find out whether all the sets of the RPs point to a> particular time> > > (RBT). It is expected to happen so. Every one's judgment ought to> arrive at> > > the same (correct) answer.> > > Thanks.> > > Dr. Rath> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > ** adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ...> > > *To:* @gro ups.com> > > *Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2009 8:55:28 PM> > > *Subject:* Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Dr. Luther ji,> > >> > > I am not at all getting annoyed! Come on!> > >> > > With regard to your Question:> > >> > > *How can I do that with your RPs ?*> > >> > > I had the urge to rectify , I started *with the help of RPs and also> other> > > points*. Thats it.> > >> > > I am afraid I am unable to help in this with you!> > >> > > With Regards> > > Adith> > >> > >> > >> > > On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT) > comrathluther@ ...> > > > wrote:> > >> > >>> > >>> > >> Dear Adithji,> > >> I was afraid thinking you would have been anoyed with me. I am very> happy> > >> to see your message with explanation.> > >> I am almost convinced with your understanding.> > >> Now i would request to do some thing more. Hope you will cooperate.> > >> You have fixed the RBT at 16-21-25 Hrs. OK.> > >> Ruling planets obtained by me are as follows: -> > >>> > >> Ascendant : Sun-Venus-Saturn> > >>> > >> Moon RPs: Mercury-Moon- Mercury.> > >>> > >> Day lord : Moon.> > >>> > >> Can you please try to justify the birth time fixed by you by using> my RPs?> > >> Supposing we were sitting together here at Berhampur to find the> RBT.> > >>> > >> Thanking you.> > >>> > >> Dr. Rath.> > >>> > >> ------------ --------- ---------> > >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@> gmail.comgkadithkas inath@> > >> >> > >> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com> > >> *Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2009 5:51:30 PM> > >> *Subject:* Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Dear Dr. Rath ji,> > >>> > >> Thanks for your effort!> > >>> > >> 1. SUN the RP is conjoined with MARS in Natal chart , hence it can> also be> > >> considered an associate of SUN for fixing the BT. Pl note all times> all> > >> planets will not play thier role directly. When the RP is connected> to the> > >> NATAL chart, why not the RP's conjunction with the other Planet> will also> > >> play a role! It will, according to me.> > >>> > >> 2. In the Natal Chart , the Ascendant Sub lord (SUN) is in the star> of> > >> SATURN. As per rule that normally everyone follows, The ascendant's> Sub> > >> should be connected to the Moon's star or sign lord. in the Natal.> Right?> > >> Here If the sub is SUN , its star Lord is SATURN who is the MOON'> star> > >> Lord. So there is a relation. HOPE we are discussing to FIX the> AScendant> > >> for the Native.!> > >>> > >> 3. If the 5th CSL is MOON : Dear Sir, I never said since the Asc> sub is> > >> Sun, the 5th SUb should also be SUN. !!> > >>> > >> If it was MOON , it strongly signfies 4,10,11,8,3 (No 5 or 2).> > >> But If it is SUN, it is signfying 4,10 and also 5,7 through its SUB> lord.> > >> As it is said he has got a baby, the possibility of SUN is more> than MOON.> > >>> > >> Regards> > >> Adith> > >>> > >> www.thebestastro. com <http://www.thebesta stro.com/>> > >>> > >>> > >> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT) > comrathluther@ ...> > >> > wrote:> > >>> > >>>> [Attachment( s)<http://mail. google.com/ mail/?ui= 2 & view=js & name=js & ver= dho\> NEGyIrDA.en. & am=!75bEz2Ep7uO5TfXmwd Q2QuCSwADuk1DZZM mNy94oJA# 12326b7be440\> 5769_TopText> from Luther Rath included below]> > >>>> > >>> Dear Adithji,> > >>> I have done some more thought on your study. Please do not mind> for the> > >>> adversities. I fear if there is some thing wrong. Please find the> > >>> attachment.> > >>> Regards.> > >>> Dr. Rath> > >>>> > >>> ------------ --------- ---------> > >>> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@> gmail.comgkadithkas inath@ >> > >>>> > >>>> > >>> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com> > >>> *Sent:* Sunday, August 16, 2009 7:26:00 PM> > >>> *Subject:* Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>> > >>>> > >>>> > >>> DEAR DR. RATH JI,> > >>>> > >>> NICE WORK DONE BY YOU!> > >>>> > >>> BUT I WONDER THE FOLLOWING!> > >>>> > >>> ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS ON MY POINTS:> > >>>> > >>> A) *Mars is not a RP, but how the Aries sign is fixed?*> > >>>> > >>> Check my report clearly, I have said "MARS is conjoined with SUN> the RP."> > >>>> > >>> reproduced here...> > >>> *//**There is a doubt of 12 minutes (appx. 3 degrees).> > >>> So it must be within the Aries only.(In the chart Mars is> conjoined with> > >>> Sun, the RP).//*> > >>> hence Mars also can be taken .(RPs relation with Natal chart can> also be> > >>> seen).> > >>>> > >>> B) //*If Sun is the sublord, Sun is in the star of Saturn who is> the> > >>> Moon star lord. So it matches.> > >>> IfMoon is the sublord, it has no direct relation with the Saturn> except> > >>> Sat is in Moon star*.//> > >>>> > >>> *You have said , the statement is confusing?? Becasue, You say "> Moon is> > >>> supposed to be in Moon star only".*> > >>>> > >>> Please note I have mentioned the star lord of Moon in the NATAL> chart. It> > >>> means if the SUN is the Asc. sublord, its star lord is Saturn is> the Moon> > >>> star lord." Not to get confused with the Moon rulers of RP.> > >>>> > >>> C) *SUN is the Day Lord and an RP. I have taken it as the star> Lord of> > >>> Asc. But you said I have not applied the rule!!*> > >>> What is the Rule? You mean only the Moon's corulers of RP should> match to> > >>> the Asc. Natal?> > >>> NOt Required! If the RPs of judgement relate to the RPs of Birth,> that> > >>> itself is ok.> > >>>> > >>> *We have to look at the possible options within the given and> check for> > >>> their relationship with the RP. As we have confirmed that Aries> the sign> > >>> lord and the time frame is also given, the options are within the> stars in> > >>> Aries. And I have not taken Mars and Sun just for the sake. but> the proper> > >>> study and explantion fhas been made.*> > >>>> > >>> If so, you can see my RPs Asc. corulers, they are exactly the same> as the> > >>> Moon's corulers in RP.> > >>> This can not be expected all times. But it showed the clearer urge> also.> > >>>> > >>> Hope the above answers your questions!> > >>>> > >>> Regards> > >>> Adith> > >>>> > >>> www.thebestastro. com <http://www.thebesta stro.com/>> > >>>> > >>>> > >>> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT) > comrathluther@ ...> > >>> > wrote:> > >>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> [Attachment( s)<http://mail. google.com/ mail/?ui= 2 & view=js & name=js & ver= dho\> NEGyIrDA.en. & am=!75bEz2Ep7uO5TfXmwd Q2QuCSwADuk1DZZM mNy94oJA# 12321b3e9301\> 68f3_TopText> from Luther Rath included below]> > >>>>> > >>>> Dear all, the seniors, D. Senthilji, the participants and> interested> > >>>> members,> > >>>> I have finished the compilation of the BTR results of 10> participants> > >>>> with in my knowledge. I have attached a Power Point Document to> be viewed by> > >>>> all. Kindly go through it and try to solve out and send your feed> back for> > >>>> benefit of all.> > >>>> Yours.> > >>>> Dr. Rath> > >>>>> > >>>> ------------ --------- ---------> > >>>> ** Senthil athi_ram athi_ram@ >> > >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com> > >>>> *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 7:00:33 PM> > >>>> *Subject:* Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... [1> > >>>> Attachment]> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>> Dear Members,> > >>>>> > >>>> I am unable to compile the results with rules properly due to my> > >>>> personal work etc and sorry for the same. Few days back i have> asked the> > >>>> members to submit RP for their respective place when they put> urge to> > >>>> rectifty the given birth chart.> > >>>>> > >>>> As the ruling planets discussion is going on i thought this the> right> > >>>> time to post for the member's discussion.So i have attached the> PDF file> > >>>> (RBT-Results. pdf) showing the each members reply/analysis> apporach with> > >>>> summary in the last page for the member's discussion.> > >>>>> > >>>> GOOD LUCK!> > >>>>> > >>>> Thanks> > >>>>> > >>>> D.Senthil> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>> --- On *Fri, 8/14/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >*> wrote:> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > >>>> Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>> @gro ups.com> > >>>>> > >>>> Cc: "tw853" tw853 >> > >>>> Friday, August 14, 2009, 12:11 AM> > >>>>> > >>>> Dear TW,> > >>>> That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be> > >>>> your latest *invention.. . !*> > >>>> * Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with> > >>>> any "urge"...! !*> > >>>> * *You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where *whenever a> > >>>> number is given,there should be a genuine* *urge...at the time of> > >>>> giving the number*,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any> good> > >>>> K.P. Astrologer.. .> > >>>> RPs are Ruling Planets* any given moment of time*...that> > >>>> is ALL*....*> > >>>> * **How can the vary with people ? unless you mean Ruling> > >>>> Planets at Birth. ?*> > >>>> I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more> > >>>> care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds> of K.P.> > >>>> enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many> Traditional> > >>>> Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such> blunders...by> > >>>> seniors like you...> > >>>> I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting> > >>>> them ...> > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi> > >>>> GOOD LUCK !> > >>>>> > >>>> ------------ --------- ---------> > >>>> ** tw853 tw853 >> > >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com> > >>>> *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM> > >>>> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>>> > >>>> Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,> > >>>> Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending> on the> > >>>> place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will> not support> > >>>> to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion> how will be> > >>>> reliable such kind of technique.> > >>>> Thanks and regards,> > >>>> tw> > >>>>> > >>>> @gro> ups.com<http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=% 40g\> roups.com>,> > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> > >>>> >> > >>>> > Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> > >>>> > I have begun to think that such> > >>>> "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since> some schools> > >>>> of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to> debunk K.P.,> > >>>> albeit,on the sly and not openly...> > >>>> > Particularly I suggest you to,as> > >>>> much as possible as you have a large client base...> > >>>> > With the very best wishes,and kind> > >>>> regards,> > >>>> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > >>>> > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> > >>>> > @gro> ups.com<http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=% 40g\> roups.com>> > >>>> > Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ ..>> > >>>> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> > >>>> > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> > dear lajmiji,> > >>>> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the> person.> > >>>> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's> office,who> > >>>> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> > >>>> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored> with all> > >>>> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether> you know> > >>>> > his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is> Mithun(gemini)> > >>>> ...again i asked> > >>>> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up> from the> > >>>> chair and asked> > >>>> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp> vidya...> > >>>> >> > >>>> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as> mithun-ardra.> > >>>> > it happens many times.... try this...> > >>>> > -sunil gondhalekar> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@> > >>>> > wrote:> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> > >Dear Bhargav,> > >>>> > > This is a very simple exercise,you can do> > >>>> everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for> anything...> > >>>> > > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering> > >>>> from the "guide syndrome" ?> > >>>> > > With best wishes,> > >>>> > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > >>>> > > GOOD> > >>>> LUCK !> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > >>>> > Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >@gro ups.com> > >>>> > >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> > >>>> > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >Dear Sir,> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an> example.> > >>>> > >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >Pranams.> > >>>> > >Bhargav.> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> wrote:> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > >>>> > >> The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>> > >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com>> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" tw853 (AT) (DOT) > com>> > >>>> > >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >>Dear MEMBERS,> > >>>> > >> Here's a method of stunning a person who> > >>>> comes to consult you...> > >>>> > >> You could him tell him his Birth> > >>>> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he> knows it...> > >>>> > >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his> > >>>> clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the> room,they were> > >>>> sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to> the utter> > >>>> surprise of the client....> > >>>> > >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins> > >>>> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the> exact Standard> > >>>> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord> and the> > >>>> signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be> the Birth> > >>>> Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently,> > >>>> without even looking at the horoscope... !> > >>>> > >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P.> > >>>> can help you perform...> > >>>> > >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for> > >>>> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is> in the> > >>>> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their> observations> > >>>> at this site,please. .> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >> With the very best wishes,> > >>>> > >> Yogesh Lajmi.> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >___________ _________ _________ ___> > >>>> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer> Internet> > >>>> Explorer 8.> > >>>> > >> > >>>> >> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>> > >>>> > >>> > >>> > >> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

We always expect that the participants are sincere and interested to work for the interest of the group. It is so because we are here to learn, to do research in KP for its development. I do not know what is the number of members in the . Must be in hundreds. Why only 10 of them participated? We, in no case, ignore their participation. I do honour them and their contribution. I know every study does not yeald a fruit. Still research and analysis and reanalysis are essential to get the Amrit one or the other day. Let all of us join hands for refining KP at least, if we cannot develop it. Critisisms and comments are always cordially invited. Critisism only refines one's knowledge and behaviour.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:02:26 PM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sirs,

Yes, BUT, the Urge should not be wanton, but genuine and serious for all astrologers to come on the same platform and give the same RPs . This cannot be expected on a Group of Jyotish, It is difficult to happen so.

In times of Kings if they had 10 astrologers in their court, all were expected to be loyal and earn patronage of their King, and would work seriously with a Query given to them. It is not so today. Nobody is a King, and no one is under patronage. So the attitude of astrologers on forums may be casual if many of them are asked to confirm ones Birth details through RP's. Why would all of them be interested in the Correct Birth time of the birth particulars presented by a astrologer of such groups ? They do not have any homage to pay to any King, and neither to impress the King, so the attitude would always be "Chalta".

But one to one between astrologer and Querent, like my own example I gave, at various times with various astrologers, would always produce similiar results.

regards/Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji,> What I understand from your message is that different astrologers at different places and at different times can arrive at the same answer when they work under an urge.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:08:38 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > Dear Luther ji and Adith ji,> > This is right that on a Group like this if we ask simultaneously many> astrologers to check the RP's for one chart and give their inputs, they> may not match . Testing purpose without a strong cause does not help> much for acquiring the right inferences. And Providence too

has better> work rather than to help a single person all the time through various> astrologers in such a small frame of time.> > I remember I had taken my own chart to two different astrologers on> differnt years, and both of them checked the RP's at time of judgement> which was matching my Chart. I myself too had checked this on a seperate> time and found it to be exact. (One astrologer was Guruji Suresh Sahasne> and the other was a renowned KP Professor of Bhartiya Vidya Bhuvan,> Bombay).> > When I meet a astrologer and show him my chart, I have a "urge" to> "know". Similiarly the astrologer has a urge too to " know " and reach> the truth. In such cases providence helps, but in all other cases, the> help may not be forthcoming in the rquired levels.> > I sincerely hope, that some senior astrologer is able to tabulate all> the rules

for the "Ruling Planets" to help all, so that confusions are> not created.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > @gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k"> <gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Luther Ji,> >> > I do understand this.> > But rectification of birth time with other Astrologer's RPs may not be> worth> > , I hope. For this I should have the urge and check again for the> current> > RPs to help me.> >> > No two Astrologers will have the similar urge, similar interpratation> and> > asnwer. When the RPs are not similar, may be the the answer too.> >> > Even for a known Rule of simple event we could find the difficulties> in> > finding the timing, whreras the BTR is not having any authentic> > rule/procedure.

Hence it needs a lot of practical study and the> feedback on> > the predictions we give.> >> > With due Regards> > Adith> > On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 6:23 AM, Luther Rath rathluther@ .. wrote:> >> > >> > >> > > Dear Adithji,> > > Never mind.> > > I requested you because the initiator of the quiz, Mr. Senthil, had> in his> > > mind to find out whether all the sets of the RPs point to a> particular time> > > (RBT). It is expected to happen so. Every one's judgment ought to> arrive at> > > the same (correct) answer.> > > Thanks.> > > Dr. Rath> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > ** adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ...> > > *To:*

@gro ups.com> > > *Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2009 8:55:28 PM> > > *Subject:* Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Dr. Luther ji,> > >> > > I am not at all getting annoyed! Come on!> > >> > > With regard to your Question:> > >> > > *How can I do that with your RPs ?*> > >> > > I had the urge to rectify , I started *with the help of RPs and also> other> > > points*. Thats it.> > >> > > I am afraid I am unable to help in this with you!> > >> > > With Regards> > > Adith> > >> > >> > >> > > On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT) > comrathluther@ ...> >

> > wrote:> > >> > >>> > >>> > >> Dear Adithji,> > >> I was afraid thinking you would have been anoyed with me. I am very> happy> > >> to see your message with explanation.> > >> I am almost convinced with your understanding.> > >> Now i would request to do some thing more. Hope you will cooperate.> > >> You have fixed the RBT at 16-21-25 Hrs. OK.> > >> Ruling planets obtained by me are as follows: -> > >>> > >> Ascendant : Sun-Venus-Saturn> > >>> > >> Moon RPs: Mercury-Moon- Mercury.> > >>> > >> Day lord : Moon.> > >>> > >> Can you please try to justify the birth time fixed by you by using> my RPs?> > >> Supposing we were sitting

together here at Berhampur to find the> RBT.> > >>> > >> Thanking you.> > >>> > >> Dr. Rath.> > >>> > >> ------------ --------- ---------> > >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@> gmail.comgkadithkas inath@> > >> >> > >> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com> > >> *Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2009 5:51:30 PM> > >> *Subject:* Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> Dear Dr. Rath ji,> > >>> > >> Thanks for your effort!> > >>> > >> 1. SUN the RP is conjoined with MARS in Natal chart , hence it can> also be> > >> considered an associate of SUN for

fixing the BT. Pl note all times> all> > >> planets will not play thier role directly. When the RP is connected> to the> > >> NATAL chart, why not the RP's conjunction with the other Planet> will also> > >> play a role! It will, according to me.> > >>> > >> 2. In the Natal Chart , the Ascendant Sub lord (SUN) is in the star> of> > >> SATURN. As per rule that normally everyone follows, The ascendant's> Sub> > >> should be connected to the Moon's star or sign lord. in the Natal.> Right?> > >> Here If the sub is SUN , its star Lord is SATURN who is the MOON'> star> > >> Lord. So there is a relation. HOPE we are discussing to FIX the> AScendant> > >> for the Native.!> > >>> > >> 3. If the 5th CSL is MOON : Dear

Sir, I never said since the Asc> sub is> > >> Sun, the 5th SUb should also be SUN. !!> > >>> > >> If it was MOON , it strongly signfies 4,10,11,8,3 (No 5 or 2).> > >> But If it is SUN, it is signfying 4,10 and also 5,7 through its SUB> lord.> > >> As it is said he has got a baby, the possibility of SUN is more> than MOON.> > >>> > >> Regards> > >> Adith> > >>> > >> www.thebestastro. com <http://www.thebesta stro.com/>> > >>> > >>> > >> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT) > comrathluther@ ...> > >> > wrote:> > >>> > >>>> [Attachment( s)<http://mail. google.com/ mail/?ui= 2 & view=js & name=js & ver= dho\>

NEGyIrDA.en. & am=!75bEz2Ep7uO5TfX mwd Q2QuCSwADuk1DZZM mNy94oJA# 12326b7be440\> 5769_TopText> from Luther Rath included below]> > >>>> > >>> Dear Adithji,> > >>> I have done some more thought on your study. Please do not mind> for the> > >>> adversities. I fear if there is some thing wrong. Please find the> > >>> attachment.> > >>> Regards.> > >>> Dr. Rath> > >>>> > >>> ------------ --------- ---------> > >>> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@> gmail.comgkadithkas inath@ >> > >>>> > >>>> > >>> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com> > >>> *Sent:* Sunday, August 16, 2009 7:26:00 PM> > >>> *Subject:* Re:

Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>> > >>>> > >>>> > >>> DEAR DR. RATH JI,> > >>>> > >>> NICE WORK DONE BY YOU!> > >>>> > >>> BUT I WONDER THE FOLLOWING!> > >>>> > >>> ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS ON MY POINTS:> > >>>> > >>> A) *Mars is not a RP, but how the Aries sign is fixed?*> > >>>> > >>> Check my report clearly, I have said "MARS is conjoined with SUN> the RP."> > >>>> > >>> reproduced here...> > >>> *//**There is a doubt of 12 minutes (appx. 3 degrees).> > >>> So it must be within the Aries only.(In the chart Mars is> conjoined with> > >>> Sun, the RP).//*> >

>>> hence Mars also can be taken .(RPs relation with Natal chart can> also be> > >>> seen).> > >>>> > >>> B) //*If Sun is the sublord, Sun is in the star of Saturn who is> the> > >>> Moon star lord. So it matches.> > >>> IfMoon is the sublord, it has no direct relation with the Saturn> except> > >>> Sat is in Moon star*.//> > >>>> > >>> *You have said , the statement is confusing?? Becasue, You say "> Moon is> > >>> supposed to be in Moon star only".*> > >>>> > >>> Please note I have mentioned the star lord of Moon in the NATAL> chart. It> > >>> means if the SUN is the Asc. sublord, its star lord is Saturn is> the Moon> > >>> star lord." Not to get confused

with the Moon rulers of RP.> > >>>> > >>> C) *SUN is the Day Lord and an RP. I have taken it as the star> Lord of> > >>> Asc. But you said I have not applied the rule!!*> > >>> What is the Rule? You mean only the Moon's corulers of RP should> match to> > >>> the Asc. Natal?> > >>> NOt Required! If the RPs of judgement relate to the RPs of Birth,> that> > >>> itself is ok.> > >>>> > >>> *We have to look at the possible options within the given and> check for> > >>> their relationship with the RP. As we have confirmed that Aries> the sign> > >>> lord and the time frame is also given, the options are within the> stars in> > >>> Aries. And I have not taken Mars and Sun just for the sake.

but> the proper> > >>> study and explantion fhas been made.*> > >>>> > >>> If so, you can see my RPs Asc. corulers, they are exactly the same> as the> > >>> Moon's corulers in RP.> > >>> This can not be expected all times. But it showed the clearer urge> also.> > >>>> > >>> Hope the above answers your questions!> > >>>> > >>> Regards> > >>> Adith> > >>>> > >>> www.thebestastro. com <http://www.thebesta stro.com/>> > >>>> > >>>> > >>> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT) > comrathluther@ ...> > >>> > wrote:> > >>>> > >>>>> >

>>>>> [Attachment( s)<http://mail. google.com/ mail/?ui= 2 & view=js & name=js & ver= dho\> NEGyIrDA.en. & am=!75bEz2Ep7uO5TfX mwd Q2QuCSwADuk1DZZM mNy94oJA# 12321b3e9301\> 68f3_TopText> from Luther Rath included below]> > >>>>> > >>>> Dear all, the seniors, D. Senthilji, the participants and> interested> > >>>> members,> > >>>> I have finished the compilation of the BTR results of 10> participants> > >>>> with in my knowledge. I have attached a Power Point Document to> be viewed by> > >>>> all. Kindly go through it and try to solve out and send your feed> back for> > >>>> benefit of all.> > >>>> Yours.> > >>>> Dr. Rath> > >>>>> > >>>>

------------ --------- ---------> > >>>> ** Senthil athi_ram athi_ram@ >> > >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com> > >>>> *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 7:00:33 PM> > >>>> *Subject:* Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... [1> > >>>> Attachment]> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>> Dear Members,> > >>>>> > >>>> I am unable to compile the results with rules properly due to my> > >>>> personal work etc and sorry for the same. Few days back i have> asked the> > >>>> members to submit RP for their respective place when they put> urge to> > >>>> rectifty the given birth chart.> >

>>>>> > >>>> As the ruling planets discussion is going on i thought this the> right> > >>>> time to post for the member's discussion.So i have attached the> PDF file> > >>>> (RBT-Results. pdf) showing the each members reply/analysis> apporach with> > >>>> summary in the last page for the member's discussion.> > >>>>> > >>>> GOOD LUCK!> > >>>>> > >>>> Thanks> > >>>>> > >>>> D.Senthil> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>> --- On *Fri, 8/14/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >*> wrote:> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@

>> > >>>> Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>> @gro ups.com> > >>>>> > >>>> Cc: "tw853" tw853 >> > >>>> Friday, August 14, 2009, 12:11 AM> > >>>>> > >>>> Dear TW,> > >>>> That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be> > >>>> your latest *invention.. . !*> > >>>> * Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with> > >>>> any "urge"...! !*> > >>>> * *You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where *whenever a> > >>>> number is given,there should be a genuine* *urge...at the time of> > >>>> giving the number*,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any>

good> > >>>> K.P. Astrologer.. .> > >>>> RPs are Ruling Planets* any given moment of time*...that> > >>>> is ALL*....*> > >>>> * **How can the vary with people ? unless you mean Ruling> > >>>> Planets at Birth. ?*> > >>>> I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more> > >>>> care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds> of K.P.> > >>>> enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many> Traditional> > >>>> Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such> blunders...by> > >>>> seniors like you...> > >>>> I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting> > >>>> them ...> > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi> >

>>>> GOOD LUCK !> > >>>>> > >>>> ------------ --------- ---------> > >>>> ** tw853 tw853 >> > >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com> > >>>> *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM> > >>>> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>>> > >>>> Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,> > >>>> Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending> on the> > >>>> place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will> not support> > >>>> to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion> how will be> > >>>> reliable such kind of technique.> > >>>> Thanks and regards,> >

>>>> tw> > >>>>> > >>>> @gro> ups.com<http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=% 40g\> roups.com>,> > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> > >>>> >> > >>>> > Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> > >>>> > I have begun to think that such> > >>>> "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since> some schools> > >>>> of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to> debunk K.P.,> > >>>> albeit,on the sly and not openly...> > >>>> > Particularly I suggest you to,as> > >>>> much as possible as you have a large client base...> > >>>> > With the very best wishes,and

kind> > >>>> regards,> > >>>> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > >>>> > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> > >>>> > @gro> ups.com<http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=% 40g\> roups.com>> > >>>> > Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ ..>> > >>>> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> > >>>> > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> >

>>>> > dear lajmiji,> > >>>> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the> person.> > >>>> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's> office,who> > >>>> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> > >>>> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored> with all> > >>>> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether> you know> > >>>> > his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is> Mithun(gemini)> > >>>> ...again i asked> > >>>> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up> from the> > >>>> chair and asked> > >>>> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some

vidya....kp> vidya...> > >>>> >> > >>>> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as> mithun-ardra.> > >>>> > it happens many times.... try this...> > >>>> > -sunil gondhalekar> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@> > >>>> > wrote:> > >>>> >> > >>>> >> > >>>> > >Dear Bhargav,> > >>>> > > This is a very simple exercise,you can do> > >>>> everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for> anything...> > >>>> > > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering> > >>>> from the "guide

syndrome" ?> > >>>> > > With best wishes,> > >>>> > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > >>>> > > GOOD> > >>>> LUCK !> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > >>>> > Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >@gro ups.com> > >>>> > >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> > >>>> > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >Dear Sir,> > >>>> >

>> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an> example.> > >>>> > >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >Pranams.> > >>>> > >Bhargav.> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> wrote:> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > >>>> > >> The Miracle that is K.P....> > >>>> > >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com>> >

>>>> > >>> > >>>> > >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" tw853 (AT) (DOT) > com>> > >>>> > >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >>Dear MEMBERS,> > >>>> > >> Here's a method of stunning a person who> > >>>> comes to consult you...> > >>>> > >> You could him tell him his Birth> > >>>> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he> knows it...> > >>>> > >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his> > >>>> clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the> room,they were> >

>>>> sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to> the utter> > >>>> surprise of the client....> > >>>> > >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins> > >>>> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the> exact Standard> > >>>> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord> and the> > >>>> signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be> the Birth> > >>>> Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently,> > >>>> without even looking at the horoscope... !> > >>>> > >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P.> > >>>> can help you perform...> > >>>> > >> K.P. followers may apply the rules

for> > >>>> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is> in the> > >>>> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their> observations> > >>>> at this site,please. .> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >> With the very best wishes,> > >>>> > >> Yogesh Lajmi.> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >>> > >>>> > >> > >>>> > >___________ _________ _________ ___> > >>>> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer> Internet> > >>>> Explorer 8.> >

>>>> > >> > >>>> >> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>> > >>>> > >>> > >>> > >> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,

I am agree with you, we are sincere in our approach.If we will become casual

than what is the reason we are here to share our views with each other and

getting new direction.

In the process we have learned so many new applications of rule through our

seniors guideline.It is regular exercise to become more refinedind in KP.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, LuthRathath <rathluther wrote:

>

> DeBhaskarjirji,

tisisms and comments are always cordially invited. Critisism only refines one's

knowledge and behaviour.

> With regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:02:26 PM

> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

>

>  

> Dear Sirs,

> Yes, BUT, the Urge should not be wantonyeald genuine and serious for all

astrologers  to come on the same platform and givAmrit same RPs . This cannot be

expected on a Group of Jyotish, It is difficult to happen so.

> In timesCritisismsif they had 10 astrologers in their court, aCritisismxpected

to be loyal and earn patronage of their King, and would worRathriously with a

Query given to them. It is not so today. NoboBhaskar King, and no one is under

patronage. So the attitude of astrologers on forums may be casual if many of

them are asked to confirm ones Birth details through RP's. Why would all of them

be interested in the Correct Birth time of the birth particulars presented by a

astrologer of such groups ? They do not have anyRPsmage to pay to any King, and

neither to iJyotishthe King, so the attitude would always be " Chalta " .

> But one to one between astrologer and Querent, like my own example I gave, at

various times with various astrologers, would always produce similiar results.

> regards/Bhaskar.

>  

> @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji,

> > What I understand from your message is that different astrologeRP'st

different places and at different times can arrive at the same answer when they

work under an urge.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > @gro ups.Chalta

> Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:08:38 Querent

Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> >

> >  

> >

> > Dear Luther ji andsimiliari,

> >

> > This is rBhaskarat on a Group like this if we ask simultaneously maRath

> astrologers to check the RP's for Bhaskarji and give their inputs, they

> > may not match . Testing purpose without a strong cause does not help

> > much for acquiring the right inferences. And Providence too has better

> > woRathather than to help a single person all the time through various

> > astBhaskarsbhaskar_jyotishl frame of time.

> >

> > I remember I had taken my own chart to two different astrologers on

> > differnt years, and both of them checked the RP's at time of judgement

> > which wji matcAdithmjiChart. I myself too had checked this on a seperate

> > time and found it to be exact. (One astrologer was GuruRP'suresh Sahasne

> > and the other was a renowned KP Professor of Bhartiya Vidya Bhuvan,

> > Bombay).

> >

> > When I meet a astrologer and show him my chart, I have a " urge " to

> > " know " . Similiarly the astrologer has a urge too to " know " and reach

> > the truth. In such cases providence helps, but in all other cases, the

> > help may not be forthcoming in the rquired levels.

> >

> > I sidiffernthope, that some senior astrologer is RP's to tabulate all

> > the rules for the " Ruling Planets " to help all, so that confusions

arseperate

> > not created.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > BhaskarGuruji

SureshSahasneystem@gro ups.com, " adith kasinath.g.k "

> > <BhartiyaaVidyahBhuvan wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Luther Ji,

> > >

> > > I do understand this.

> > > But rectification of birth Similiarlyother Astrologer's RPs may not be

> > worth

> > > , I hope. For this I should have the urge and check again for the

> > current

> > > RPs to help me.

> > >

> > > No twrquiredlogers will have the similar urge, similar interpratation

> > and

> > > asnwer. When the RPs are not similar, may be the the answer too.

> > >

> > > Even for a known Rule of simple event we could find the difficBhaskar

> > in

thentic

> > > rule/procedure. Hence it naditha lot of practical study and the

> > feedback on

> > > the predictions weJiive.

> > >

> > > With due Regards

> > > Adith

> > > On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 6:23 AM, Luther Rath rRPsluther@ .. wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Adithji,

> > > > Never mind.

> > > > I requested you becausRPshe initiator of the quiz, Mr. Senthil, had

> > in his

> > > > mind to find out winterpratation sets of the RPasnwert to a

> > RPsticular time

> > > > (RBT). It is expected to happen so. Every one's judgment ought to

> > arrive at

> > > > the same (correct) answer.

> > > > Thanks.

> > > >whrerasth

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > ** adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ...

> > > > *To:* @gro ups.com

> > > > *Sent:* Monday,Adithst 17, 2009 8:55:28 PM

> > > > *Subject:* Re: [Rathsrathluther The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >

> > > >

> Adithji

> > > Dear Dr. Luther ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am not at all getting annoyed! Come on!

Senthil>

> > > > With regard to your Question:

> > > >

> > > > *How can I doRPsat with your RPs ?*

> > > >

> > > > I had the urge to rectify , I started *with the help of RPs and also

> > other

> > > > points*. Thats it.

> > > >

> > > > I am afraid I am unable tRathlp in this with you!

> > > >

> > > > With Regards

> > > > Adith

> > > >

> > > >

> adith

> > > > On Mogkadithkasinath at 7:48 PM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT)

> > comrathluther@ ...

> > > > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Adithji,

> > > >> I was afraid thinking you would have been anoyed with me. I am very

> > hajiy

> > > >> to see your message with explanation.

> > > >> I am almost convinced with your understanding.

> > > >> Now i would request to do some thing RPse. Hope you will cooperate.

> > > >> You have fixed the RBT at 16-21-25 Hrs.RPs.

> > > >> Ruling planets obtained byThatsre as follows: -

> > > >>

> > > >> Ascendant : Sun-Venus-Saturn

> > > >>

> > > >> Moon RPs: Mercury-Moon- MeAdith.

> > > >>

> > > >> Day lord : Moon.

> > > >>

> > > >> Can you please tryRathjustify the birth time comrathlutherby using

> > my RPs?

> > > >> Supposing we were sitting togetheAdithjiat Berhampur to find the

> > RBT.

> > > >>

> > > >> Tanoyedg you.

> > > >>

> > > >> Dr. Rath.

> > > >>

> > > >> ------------ --------- ---------

> > > >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@

> > gmail.comgkadithkas inath@

> > > >> >

> > > >> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com

> > > >> *Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2009 5:51:30 PM

> > > >> *Subject:* Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >>

> > > >RPs

> > >>

> > > >> Dear Dr. Rath ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> Thanks for your effort!

> > > >>

> > > >> 1. SUN the RP is conjoined with MARS in Natal chart , heRPs it can

> > also be

> > > >> considered an associate oBerhampur fixing the BT. Pl note all times

> > all

> > > >> planets will not play thiRathole directly. When the RP is connected

> > to the

> > > >> NATAL chartadith not the RP's conjunction with the ogmailPcomgkadithkas

inath

> > > >> play a role! It will, according to me.

> > > >>

> > > >> 2. In the Natal Chart , the Ascendant Sub lord (SUN) is in the star

> > of

> > > >> SATURN. As per rule that normally everyone follows, The ascendant's

> > Sub

> > > >> should be conRathejito the Moon's star or sign lord. in the Natal.

> > Right?

> > > >> Here If the sub is SUN , its star Lord is SATURN who is the MOON'

> > star

> > > >> Lord. So there is a relation. HOPE we are discussing to FIX the

> > AScendant

> > > >> for the Native.!

> thier>

> > > >> 3. If the 5th CSL is MOON : Dear Sir, I never said since the Asc

> > sub is

RP's > >> Sun, the 5th SUb should also be SUN. !!

> > > >>

> > > >> If it was MOON , it strongly signfies 4,10,11,8,3 (No 5 or 2).

> > > >> But If it is SUN, it is signfying 4,10 and also 5,7 through its SUB

> > lord.

> > > >> As it is said he has got a babyascendant'sbility of SUN is more

> > than MOON.

> > > >>

> > > >> Regards

> > > >> Adith

> > > >>

> > > >> www.thebestastro. com <http://www.thebesta stro.com/>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT)

> > comrathlutherAScendant

> >> > wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>>

> > [Attachment( s)<hthp://mail. google.com/ mail/?ui= 2 & view=js & name=Ascver=

dho\

> > NEGyIrDA.en. & am=th5SUb2Ep7uO5TfX mwd Q2QuCSwADuk1DZZM mNy94oJA#

12326b7be440\

> > 5769_TopTexsignfiesLuther Rath included below]

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Dear Adithjsignfying

>>> I have done some more thought on your study. Please do not mind

> > for the

> > > >>> adversities. I fear if there is some thing wrong. Please find the

> > > >>> aAdithment.

> > > >>> Regwww.thebestastro. com

ath

> > > >>>

> > > >>> ------------ --------- ---------

> > > >>> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadRathasinath@

> > gmail.comgcomrathlutherth@ >

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com

> > > >>> *Sent:* Sunday, August NEGyIrDA 7:26:00 PM

bEz Ep>uO TfXbmwdt:*QuCSwADuk_systemNyReoJAhe Miracle that is K.P...TopText

> > > >>>

> >Rath

> > >>>

> > > >>> DEAR DR. RATH JI,

> > > >>>

> > > >>> NICE WORK DONE BY YOU!

> > > >>>

> > > >>> BUT I WONDER THE FOLLOWING!

> > > >>>

> > > >>> ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS ON MY POINTS:

> > > >>>

> > > >>> A) *Mars is not a RP, but how the Aries sign is fixed?*

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Check my report clearly, I have said " MARS is conjoined with SUN

> > the RP. "

> > > >>>

> > > >>> reproduced here...

> > > >>> *//**There is a doubt of 12 minutes (appx. 3 degrees).

> > > >>> So it must be within the Aries only.(In the chart Mars is

> > conjoined with

> > > >>> Sun, the RP).//*

> > > >>> hence Mars also can be taken .(RPs relation with Natal chart can

> > also be

> > > >>> seen).

> > > >>>

> > > >>> B) //*If Sun is the sublord, Sun is in the star of Saturn who is

> > the

> > > >>> Moon star lord. So it matches.

> > > >>> IfMoon is the sublord, it has no direct relation with the Saturn

> > except

> > > >>> Sat is in Moon star*.//

> > > >>>

> > > >>> *You have said , the statement is confusing?? Becasue, You say "

> > Moon is

> > > >>> supposed to be in Moon star only " .*

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Please note I have mentioned the star lord of Moon in the NATAL

> > chart. It

> > > >>> means if the SUN is the Asc. sublord, its star lord is Saturn is

> > the Moon

> > > >>> star lord. " Not to get confused with the Moon rulers of RP.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> C) *SUN is the Day Lord and an RP. I have taken it as the star

> > Lord of

> > > >>> Asc. But you said I have not applied the rule!!*

> > > >>> What is the Rule? You mean only the Moon's corulers of RP should

> > match to

> > > >>> the Asc. Natal?

> > > >>> NOt Required! If the RPs of judgement relate to the RPs of Birth,

> > that

> > > >>> itself is ok.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> *We have to look at the possible options within the given and

> > check for

> > > >>> their relationship with the RP. As we have confirmed that Aries

> > the sign

> > > >>> lord and the time frame is also given, the options are within the

> > stars in

> > > >>> Aries. And I have not taken Mars and Sun just for the sake. but

> > the proper

> > > >>> study and explantion fhas been made.*

> > > >>>

> > > >>> If so, you can see my RPs Asc. corulers, they are exactly the same

> > as the

> > > >>> Moon's corulers in RP.

> > > >>> This can not be expected all times. But it showed the clearer urge

> > also.

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Hope the above answers your questions!

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Regards

> > > >>> Adith

> > > >>>

> > > >>> www.thebestastro. com <http://www.thebesta stro.com/>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT)

> > comrathluther@ ...

> > > >>> > wrote:

> > > >>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > [Attachment( s)<http://mail. google.com/ mail/?ui= 2 & view=js & name=js & ver=

dho\

> > NEGyIrDA.en. & am=!75bEz2Ep7uO5TfX mwd Q2QuCSwADuk1DZZM mNy94oJA#

12321b3e9301\

> > 68f3_TopText> from Luther Rath included below]

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> Dear all, the seniors, D. Senthilji, the participants and

> > interested

> > > >>>> members,

> > > >>>> I have finished the compilation of the BTR results of 10

> > participants

> > > >>>> with in my knowledge. I have attached a Power Point Document to

> > be viewed by

> > > >>>> all. Kindly go through it and try to solve out and send your feed

> > back for

> > > >>>> benefit of all.

> > > >>>> Yours.

> > > >>>> Dr. Rath

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> ------------ --------- ---------

> > > >>>> ** Senthil athi_ram athi_ram@ >

> > > >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com

> > > >>>> *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 7:00:33 PM

> > > >>>> *Subject:* Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... [1

> > > >>>> Attachment]

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> Dear Members,

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> I am unable to compile the results with rules properly due to my

> > > >>>> personal work etc and sorry for the same. Few days back i have

> > asked the

> > > >>>> members to submit RP for their respective place when they put

> > urge to

> > > >>>> rectifty the given birth chart.

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> As the ruling planets discussion is going on i thought this the

> > right

> > > >>>> time to post for the member's discussion.So i have attached the

> > PDF file

> > > >>>> (RBT-Results. pdf) showing the each members reply/analysis

> > apporach with

> > > >>>> summary in the last page for the member's discussion.

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> GOOD LUCK!

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> Thanks

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> D.Senthil

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> --- On *Fri, 8/14/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >*

> > wrote:

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > > >>>> Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >>>> @gro ups.com

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> Cc: " tw853 " tw853 >

> > > >>>> Friday, August 14, 2009, 12:11 AM

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> Dear TW,

> > > >>>> That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be

> > > >>>> your latest *invention.. . !*

> > > >>>> * Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with

> > > >>>> any " urge " ...! !*

> > > >>>> * *You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where *whenever a

> > > >>>> number is given,there should be a genuine* *urge...at the time of

> > > >>>> giving the number*,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any

> > good

> > > >>>> K.P. Astrologer.. .

> > > >>>> RPs are Ruling Planets* any given moment of time*...that

> > > >>>> is ALL*....*

> > > >>>> * **How can the vary with people ? unless you mean Ruling

> > > >>>> Planets at Birth. ?*

> > > >>>> I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more

> > > >>>> care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds

> > of K.P.

> > > >>>> enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many

> > Traditional

> > > >>>> Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such

> > blunders...by

> > > >>>> seniors like you...

> > > >>>> I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting

> > > >>>> them ...

> > > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi

> > > >>>> GOOD LUCK !

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> ------------ --------- ---------

> > > >>>> ** tw853 tw853 >

> > > >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com

> > > >>>> *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM

> > > >>>> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,

> > > >>>> Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending

> > on the

> > > >>>> place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will

> > not support

> > > >>>> to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion

> > how will be

> > > >>>> reliable such kind of technique.

> > > >>>> Thanks and regards,

> > > >>>> tw

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>> @gro

> > ups.com<http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=%

40g\

> > roups.com>,

> > > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> > Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,

> > > >>>> > I have begun to think that such

> > > >>>> " stunning " tactics need to be used more often,especially since

> > some schools

> > > >>>> of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to

> > debunk K.P.,

> > > >>>> albeit,on the sly and not openly...

> > > >>>> > Particularly I suggest you to,as

> > > >>>> much as possible as you have a large client base...

> > > >>>> > With the very best wishes,and kind

> > > >>>> regards,

> > > >>>> > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > >>>> > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>

> > > >>>> > @gro

> > ups.com<http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=%

40g\

> > roups.com>

> > > >>>> > Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ ..>

> > > >>>> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM

> > > >>>> > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> > dear lajmiji,

> > > >>>> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the

> > person.

> > > >>>> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's

> > office,who

> > > >>>> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.

> > > >>>> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored

> > with all

> > > >>>> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether

> > you know

> > > >>>> > his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is

> > Mithun(gemini)

> > > >>>> ...again i asked

> > > >>>> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up

> > from the

> > > >>>> chair and asked

> > > >>>> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp

> > vidya...

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as

> > mithun-ardra.

> > > >>>> > it happens many times.... try this...

> > > >>>> > -sunil gondhalekar

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@

> > > >>>> > wrote:

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>> > >Dear Bhargav,

> > > >>>> > > This is a very simple exercise,you can do

> > > >>>> everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for

> > anything...

> > > >>>> > > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering

> > > >>>> from the " guide syndrome " ?

> > > >>>> > > With best wishes,

> > > >>>> > > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > >>>> > > GOOD

> > > >>>> LUCK !

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > >>>> > Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >@gro ups.com

> > > >>>> > >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM

> > > >>>> > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >Dear Sir,

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an

> > example.

> > > >>>> > >Which will be helpful for learners like me.

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >Pranams.

> > > >>>> > >Bhargav.

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > wrote:

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > > >>>> > >> The Miracle that is K.P....

> > > >>>> > >> " ALL MEMBERS " <@ gro ups.com>

> > > >>>> > >>

> > > >>>> > >>Cc: " Punit Pandey " punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " tw853 " tw853 (AT) (DOT)

> > com>

> > > >>>> > >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM

> > > >>>> > >>

> > > >>>> > >>

> > > >>>> > >>

> > > >>>> > >>Dear MEMBERS,

> > > >>>> > >> Here's a method of stunning a person who

> > > >>>> comes to consult you...

> > > >>>> > >> You could him tell him his Birth

> > > >>>> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he

> > knows it...

> > > >>>> > >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his

> > > >>>> clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the

> > room,they were

> > > >>>> sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to

> > the utter

> > > >>>> surprise of the client....

> > > >>>> > >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins

> > > >>>> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the

> > exact Standard

> > > >>>> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord

> > and the

> > > >>>> signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be

> > the Birth

> > > >>>> Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most confidently,

> > > >>>> without even looking at the horoscope... !

> > > >>>> > >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P.

> > > >>>> can help you perform...

> > > >>>> > >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for

> > > >>>> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is

> > in the

> > > >>>> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).

> > > >>>> > >>

> > > >>>> > >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their

> > observations

> > > >>>> at this site,please. .

> > > >>>> > >>

> > > >>>> > >> With the very best wishes,

> > > >>>> > >> Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > >>>> > >>

> > > >>>> > >>

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> > >___________ _________ _________ ___

> > > >>>> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer

> > Internet

> > > >>>> Explorer 8.

> > > >>>> > >

> > > >>>> >

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sujata,

To find out whether A will marry B, the Planets appearing in their respective RPs at Birth,should be the same... but not necessarily in the same order of strength...

This is the K.P. Rule...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:52:32 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Puneet,If my 1st childs birth star is swati, then the csl of 5 being ve or ra would indicate that my chart is correctly made.To see if a boy is likely to marry a girl then we check the 7th H RPs of boy with the lagna RPs of the girl.I think I was mixing up 2 different thingsI am sorryRegardsSujata

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 18 August, 2009 12:04:57 AMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sujata ji,

What is the source of this theory? The nature of theory seems non-KP to me and hence the curiosity to know the source.

As correctly pointed out by Bhaskar ji, if we start taking RP by conjunction in the birth chart, we will end up almost all the planets as RP. These theories seem good for justification as one can have more options, but seems to have little or no predictive value.

Dear Adith and PuneetWhen horoscopes are matched for marriage, or 5th csl for birthstar of the 1st child, we do take into consideration , the relevant planets or RPs conjuntion with the planet in the natal horoscope for judging it to be correct, so Adithi is right in tn his conclusionRegardsSujata

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 17 August, 2009 7:13:35 PM Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Punit ji,

Thanks!

But No comments!

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Adith ji,

I believe that majority of KP astrologers will not agree to your point one. Also I doubt there will be any reference in any KP literature to this rule (use of conjunction in natal chart in RP). Not only related to RP, I doubt we will see something similar even for transit.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:51 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dr. Rath ji,

Thanks for your effort!

1. SUN the RP is conjoined with MARS in Natal chart , hence it can also be considered an associate of SUN for fixing the BT. Pl note all times all planets will not play thier role directly. When the RP is connected to the NATAL chart, why not the RP's conjunction with the other Planet will also play a role! It will, according to me.

2. In the Natal Chart , the Ascendant Sub lord (SUN) is in the star of SATURN. As per rule that normally everyone follows, The ascendant's Sub should be connected to the Moon's star or sign lord.. in the Natal. Right?

Here If the sub is SUN , its star Lord is SATURN who is the MOON' star Lord. So there is a relation. HOPE we are discussing to FIX the AScendant for the Native.!

3. If the 5th CSL is MOON : Dear Sir, I never said since the Asc sub is Sun, the 5th SUb should also be SUN. !!

But If it is SUN, it is signfying 4,10 and also 5,7 through its SUB lord. As it is said he has got a baby, the possibility of SUN is more than MOON.

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

Dear Adithji,

I have done some more thought on your study. Please do not mind for the adversities. I fear if there is some thing wrong. Please find the attachment.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

DEAR DR. RATH JI,

NICE WORK DONE BY YOU!

reproduced here...

//There is a doubt of 12 minutes (appx. 3 degrees).So it must be within the Aries only.(In the chart Mars is conjoined with Sun, the RP).//

B) //If Sun is the sublord, Sun is in the star of Saturn who is the Moon star lord. So it matches.IfMoon is the sublord, it has no direct relation with the Saturn except Sat is in Moon star.//

You have said , the statement is confusing?? Becasue, You say " Moon is supposed to be in Moon star only".

Please note I have mentioned the star lord of Moon in the NATAL chart. It means if the SUN is the Asc. sublord, its star lord is Saturn is the Moon star lord." Not to get confused with the Moon rulers of RP.

C) SUN is the Day Lord and an RP. I have taken it as the star Lord of Asc. But you said I have not applied the rule!!

What is the Rule? You mean only the Moon's corulers of RP should match to the Asc. Natal?

NOt Required! If the RPs of judgement relate to the RPs of Birth, that itself is ok.

We have to look at the possible options within the given and check for their relationship with the RP. As we have confirmed that Aries the sign lord and the time frame is also given, the options are within the stars in Aries. And I have not taken Mars and Sun just for the sake. but the proper study and explantion fhas been made.

If so, you can see my RPs Asc. corulers, they are exactly the same as the Moon's corulers in RP.

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

I have finished the compilation of the BTR results of 10 participants with in my knowledge. I have attached a Power Point Document to be viewed by all. Kindly go through it and try to solve out and send your feed back for benefit of all.

Yours.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram >

@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 7:00:33 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... [1 Attachment]

Dear Members,

I am unable to compile the results with rules properly due to my personal work etc and sorry for the same. Few days back i have asked the members to submit RP for their respective place when they put urge to rectifty the given birth chart.

As the ruling planets discussion is going on i thought this the right time to post for the member's discussion.So i have attached the PDF file (RBT-Results. pdf) showing the each members reply/analysis apporach with summary in the last page for the member's discussion.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Dear TW,

That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be your latest invention... !

You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K.P. Astrologer.. .

I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the

sly and not openly...> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P.....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> i quote the one

incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ? > > With best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.>

> GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > >> >@gro ups.com> >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Sir, > >> >> >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you

illustrate with an example.> >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >> >> >Pranams.> >Bhargav.> >> >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> >> >> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > >>> >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>> >> > >>Dear MEMBERS,>

>> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...> >> You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it....> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this....to the utter surprise of the client....>

>> The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord .....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform....>

>> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> >>> >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> >> > >> With the very best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.>

>> > >> > >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > >>

Guest guest

Dear Sujataji,

As far as remember to have read in KP Readers, the birth RPs of a person ought to tally with the significators of II, VII and/or XI of the spouse. I cannot give the reference just at this moment. But I am almost sure about it.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: sujata das <sujatadash1; Punit Pandey <punitpWednesday, August 19, 2009 1:10:49 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sujata,

To find out whether A will marry B, the Planets appearing in their respective RPs at Birth,should be the same... but not necessarily in the same order of strength...

This is the K.P. Rule...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, August 18, 2009 8:52:32 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Puneet,If my 1st childs birth star is swati, then the csl of 5 being ve or ra would indicate that my chart is correctly made.To see if a boy is likely to marry a girl then we check the 7th H RPs of boy with the lagna RPs of the girl.I think I was mixing up 2 different thingsI am sorryRegardsSujata

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 18 August, 2009 12:04:57 AMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sujata ji,

Dear Adith and PuneetWhen horoscopes are matched for marriage, or 5th csl for birthstar of the 1st child, we do take into consideration , the relevant planets or RPs conjuntion with the planet in the natal horoscope for judging it to be correct, so Adithi is right in tn his conclusionRegardsSujata

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 17 August, 2009 7:13:35 PM Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Punit ji,

Thanks!

But No comments!

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Dr. Rath ji,

Thanks for your effort!

2. In the Natal Chart , the Ascendant Sub lord (SUN) is in the star of SATURN. As per rule that normally everyone follows, The ascendant's Sub should be connected to the Moon's star or sign lord.. in the Natal. Right?

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

Dear Adithji,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

DEAR DR. RATH JI,

NICE WORK DONE BY YOU!

reproduced here...

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

Yours.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram >

@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 7:00:33 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... [1 Attachment]

Dear Members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Dear TW,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.comFriday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending on the place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will not support to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion how will be reliable such kind of technique.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mr.Gondhalekar,> I have begun to think that such "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since some schools of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to debunk K.P., albeit,on the

sly and not openly...> Particularly I suggest you to,as much as possible as you have a large client base...> With the very best wishes,and kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P.....> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> i quote the one

incident:one person visited in my friend's office,who > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored with all> the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether you know> his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is Mithun(gemini) ...again i asked> whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up from the chair and asked> me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp vidya...> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as mithun-ardra.> it happens many times.... try this...> -sunil gondhalekar> > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> > > >Dear Bhargav,>

> This is a very simple exercise,you can do everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for anything...> > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering from the "guide syndrome" ? > > With best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.>

> GOOD LUCK !> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> > >> >@gro ups.com> >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> >> > > >Dear Sir, > >> >> >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you

illustrate with an example.> >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> >> >> >Pranams.> >Bhargav.> >> >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> >> >> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> >> The Miracle that is K.P....> >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com> > >>> >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" <tw853 >> >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> >>> >>> >> > >>Dear MEMBERS,>

>> Here's a method of stunning a person who comes to consult you...> >> You could him tell him his Birth Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if he knows it....> >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the room,they were sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this....to the utter surprise of the client....>

>> The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord .....you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform....>

>> K.P. followers may apply the rules for nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is in the sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> >>> >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their observations at this site,please. .> >> > >> With the very best wishes,> >> Yogesh Lajmi.>

>> > >> > >> >___________ _________ _________ ___> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. > >>

Guest guest

Dear Bohraji,

Thanks for your cooperation. Expect the same in future too. Unless we err we don't learn. We should never bother if we are wrong some times. It is true for all.

Dr. Rath

msbohra62 <msbohra62 Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:36:22 PM Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Dr.Rath,I am agree with you, we are sincere in our approach.If we will become casual than what is the reason we are here to share our views with each other and getting new direction.In the process we have learned so many new applications of rule through our seniors guideline.It is regular exercise to become more refinedind in KP.Thanks,M.S.Bohra@gro ups.com, LuthRathath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> DeBhaskarjirji,tisisms and comments are always cordially invited. Critisism only refines one's knowledge and behaviour.> With regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:02:26 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > Dear Sirs,> Yes, BUT, the Urge should not be wantonyeald genuine and serious for all astrologers to come on the same platform and givAmrit same RPs . This cannot be expected on a Group of Jyotish, It is difficult to happen so.> In timesCritisismsif they had 10 astrologers in their court, aCritisismxpected to be loyal and earn patronage of their King, and would worRathriously with a Query given to them. It is not so today. NoboBhaskar King, and no one is under patronage. So the attitude of astrologers on forums may be casual if many of them are asked to confirm ones Birth details through RP's. Why would all of them be interested in the Correct

Birth time of the birth particulars presented by a astrologer of such groups ? They do not have anyRPsmage to pay to any King, and neither to iJyotishthe King, so the attitude would always be "Chalta".> But one to one between astrologer and Querent, like my own example I gave, at various times with various astrologers, would always produce similiar results. > regards/Bhaskar.> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ..> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskarji,> > What I understand from your message is that different astrologeRP' st different places and at different times can arrive at the same answer when they work under an urge.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > @gro ups.Chalta> Tuesday,

August 18, 2009 12:08:38 Querent Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > > > > > > Dear Luther ji andsimiliari,> > > > This is rBhaskarat on a Group like this if we ask simultaneously maRath> astrologers to check the RP's for Bhaskarji and give their inputs, they> > may not match . Testing purpose without a strong cause does not help> > much for acquiring the right inferences. And Providence too has better> > woRathather than to help a single person all the time through various> > astBhaskarsbhaskar_ jyotishl frame of time.> > > > I remember I had taken my own chart to two different astrologers on> > differnt years, and both of them checked the RP's at time of judgement> > which wji matcAdithmjiChart. I myself too had checked this on a seperate> > time and found it to be

exact. (One astrologer was GuruRP'suresh Sahasne> > and the other was a renowned KP Professor of Bhartiya Vidya Bhuvan,> > Bombay).> > > > When I meet a astrologer and show him my chart, I have a "urge" to> > "know". Similiarly the astrologer has a urge too to " know " and reach> > the truth. In such cases providence helps, but in all other cases, the> > help may not be forthcoming in the rquired levels.> > > > I sidiffernthope, that some senior astrologer is RP's to tabulate all> > the rules for the "Ruling Planets" to help all, so that confusions arseperate> > not created.> > > > best wishes,> > > > BhaskarGurujiSureshSahasneystem@ gro ups.com, "adith kasinath.g.k"> > <BhartiyaaVidyahBhu van wrote:> > >> > > Dear Luther Ji,> > >>

> > I do understand this.> > > But rectification of birth Similiarlyother Astrologer's RPs may not be> > worth> > > , I hope. For this I should have the urge and check again for the> > current> > > RPs to help me.> > >> > > No twrquiredlogers will have the similar urge, similar interpratation> > and> > > asnwer. When the RPs are not similar, may be the the answer too.> > >> > > Even for a known Rule of simple event we could find the difficBhaskar> > inthentic> > > rule/procedure. Hence it naditha lot of practical study and the> > feedback on> > > the predictions weJiive.> > >> > > With due Regards> > > Adith> > > On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 6:23 AM, Luther Rath rRPsluther@ .. wrote:> > >> > >

>> > > >> > > > Dear Adithji,> > > > Never mind.> > > > I requested you becausRPshe initiator of the quiz, Mr. Senthil, had> > in his> > > > mind to find out winterpratation sets of the RPasnwert to a> > RPsticular time> > > > (RBT). It is expected to happen so. Every one's judgment ought to> > arrive at> > > > the same (correct) answer.> > > > Thanks.> > > >whrerasth> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > ** adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ...> > > > *To:* @gro ups.com> > > > *Sent:* Monday,Adithst 17, 2009 8:55:28 PM> > > > *Subject:* Re: [Rathsrathluther The Miracle that is K.P....> > >

>> > > >> Adithji> > > Dear Dr. Luther ji,> > > >> > > > I am not at all getting annoyed! Come on!Senthil>> > > > With regard to your Question:> > > >> > > > *How can I doRPsat with your RPs ?*> > > >> > > > I had the urge to rectify , I started *with the help of RPs and also> > other> > > > points*. Thats it.> > > >> > > > I am afraid I am unable tRathlp in this with you!> > > >> > > > With Regards> > > > Adith> > > >> > > >> adith> > > > On Mogkadithkasinath at 7:48 PM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT) > > comrathluther@ ...> > > > > wrote:> > > >> > > >>> > >

>>> > > >> Dear Adithji,> > > >> I was afraid thinking you would have been anoyed with me. I am very> > hajiy> > > >> to see your message with explanation.> > > >> I am almost convinced with your understanding.> > > >> Now i would request to do some thing RPse. Hope you will cooperate.> > > >> You have fixed the RBT at 16-21-25 Hrs.RPs.> > > >> Ruling planets obtained byThatsre as follows: -> > > >>> > > >> Ascendant : Sun-Venus-Saturn> > > >>> > > >> Moon RPs: Mercury-Moon- MeAdith.> > > >>> > > >> Day lord : Moon.> > > >>> > > >> Can you please tryRathjustify the birth time comrathlutherby using> > my RPs?> > > >> Supposing we

were sitting togetheAdithjiat Berhampur to find the> > RBT.> > > >>> > > >> Tanoyedg you.> > > >>> > > >> Dr. Rath.> > > >>> > > >> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@> > gmail.comgkadithkas inath@> > > >> >> > > >> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com> > > >> *Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2009 5:51:30 PM> > > >> *Subject:* Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > >>> > > >RPs> > >>> > > >> Dear Dr. Rath ji,> > > >>> > > >> Thanks for your effort!> > > >>> > > >> 1. SUN the RP is conjoined with

MARS in Natal chart , heRPs it can> > also be> > > >> considered an associate oBerhampur fixing the BT. Pl note all times> > all> > > >> planets will not play thiRathole directly. When the RP is connected> > to the> > > >> NATAL chartadith not the RP's conjunction with the ogmailPcomgkadithka s inath> > > >> play a role! It will, according to me.> > > >>> > > >> 2. In the Natal Chart , the Ascendant Sub lord (SUN) is in the star> > of> > > >> SATURN. As per rule that normally everyone follows, The ascendant's> > Sub> > > >> should be conRathejito the Moon's star or sign lord. in the Natal.> > Right?> > > >> Here If the sub is SUN , its star Lord is SATURN who is the MOON'> > star> > > >> Lord.

So there is a relation. HOPE we are discussing to FIX the> > AScendant> > > >> for the Native.!> thier>> > > >> 3. If the 5th CSL is MOON : Dear Sir, I never said since the Asc> > sub isRP's > >> Sun, the 5th SUb should also be SUN. !!> > > >>> > > >> If it was MOON , it strongly signfies 4,10,11,8,3 (No 5 or 2).> > > >> But If it is SUN, it is signfying 4,10 and also 5,7 through its SUB> > lord.> > > >> As it is said he has got a babyascendant' sbility of SUN is more> > than MOON.> > > >>> > > >> Regards> > > >> Adith> > > >>> > > >> www.thebestastro. com <http://www.thebesta stro.com/>> > >

>>> > > >>> > > >> On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT) > > comrathlutherAScend ant> >> > wrote:> > > >>> > > >>>> > [Attachment( s)<hthp://mail. google.com/ mail/?ui= 2 & view=js & name=Ascver= dho\> > NEGyIrDA.en. & am=th5SUb2Ep7uO5Tf X mwd Q2QuCSwADuk1DZZM mNy94oJA# 12326b7be440\> > 5769_TopTexsignfies Luther Rath included below]> > > >>>> > > >>> Dear Adithjsignfying>>> I have done some more thought on your study. Please do not mind> > for the> > > >>> adversities. I fear if there is some thing wrong. Please find the> > > >>> aAdithment.> > > >>> Regwww.thebestastro . comath> > > >>>> >

> >>> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >>> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadRathasinath@> > gmail.comgcomrathlu therth@ >> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com> > > >>> *Sent:* Sunday, August NEGyIrDA 7:26:00 PMbEz Ep>uO TfXbmwdt:*QuCSwADuk _systemNyReoJAhe Miracle that is K.P...TopText> > > >>>> >Rath> > >>>> > > >>> DEAR DR. RATH JI,> > > >>>> > > >>> NICE WORK DONE BY YOU!> > > >>>> > > >>> BUT I WONDER THE FOLLOWING!> > > >>>> > > >>> ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS ON MY POINTS:> > > >>>> > > >>> A) *Mars is not a RP,

but how the Aries sign is fixed?*> > > >>>> > > >>> Check my report clearly, I have said "MARS is conjoined with SUN> > the RP."> > > >>>> > > >>> reproduced here...> > > >>> *//**There is a doubt of 12 minutes (appx. 3 degrees).> > > >>> So it must be within the Aries only.(In the chart Mars is> > conjoined with> > > >>> Sun, the RP).//*> > > >>> hence Mars also can be taken .(RPs relation with Natal chart can> > also be> > > >>> seen).> > > >>>> > > >>> B) //*If Sun is the sublord, Sun is in the star of Saturn who is> > the> > > >>> Moon star lord. So it matches.> > > >>> IfMoon is the sublord, it has no direct relation with the

Saturn> > except> > > >>> Sat is in Moon star*.//> > > >>>> > > >>> *You have said , the statement is confusing?? Becasue, You say "> > Moon is> > > >>> supposed to be in Moon star only".*> > > >>>> > > >>> Please note I have mentioned the star lord of Moon in the NATAL> > chart. It> > > >>> means if the SUN is the Asc. sublord, its star lord is Saturn is> > the Moon> > > >>> star lord." Not to get confused with the Moon rulers of RP.> > > >>>> > > >>> C) *SUN is the Day Lord and an RP. I have taken it as the star> > Lord of> > > >>> Asc. But you said I have not applied the rule!!*> > > >>> What is the Rule? You mean only the Moon's corulers of

RP should> > match to> > > >>> the Asc. Natal?> > > >>> NOt Required! If the RPs of judgement relate to the RPs of Birth,> > that> > > >>> itself is ok.> > > >>>> > > >>> *We have to look at the possible options within the given and> > check for> > > >>> their relationship with the RP. As we have confirmed that Aries> > the sign> > > >>> lord and the time frame is also given, the options are within the> > stars in> > > >>> Aries. And I have not taken Mars and Sun just for the sake. but> > the proper> > > >>> study and explantion fhas been made.*> > > >>>> > > >>> If so, you can see my RPs Asc. corulers, they are exactly the same> > as the>

> > >>> Moon's corulers in RP.> > > >>> This can not be expected all times. But it showed the clearer urge> > also.> > > >>>> > > >>> Hope the above answers your questions!> > > >>>> > > >>> Regards> > > >>> Adith> > > >>>> > > >>> www.thebestastro. com <http://www.thebesta stro.com/>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Luther Rath rathluther (AT) (DOT) > > comrathluther@ ...> > > >>> > wrote:> > > >>>> > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > [Attachment( s)<http://mail. google.com/ mail/?ui= 2 & view=js & name=js & ver= dho\> > NEGyIrDA.en. & am=!75bEz2Ep7uO5Tf X mwd Q2QuCSwADuk1DZZM mNy94oJA# 12321b3e9301\> > 68f3_TopText> from Luther Rath included below]> > > >>>>> > > >>>> Dear all, the seniors, D. Senthilji, the participants and> > interested> > > >>>> members,> > > >>>> I have finished the compilation of the BTR results of 10> > participants> > > >>>> with in my knowledge. I have attached a Power Point Document to> > be viewed by> > > >>>> all. Kindly go through it and try to solve out and send your feed> > back for> > > >>>> benefit of all.> > > >>>> Yours.> > > >>>> Dr. Rath> >

> >>>>> > > >>>> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >>>> ** Senthil athi_ram athi_ram@ >> > > >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com @gro ups.com> > > >>>> *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 7:00:33 PM> > > >>>> *Subject:* Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P.... [1> > > >>>> Attachment]> > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > > >>>> Dear Members,> > > >>>>> > > >>>> I am unable to compile the results with rules properly due to my> > > >>>> personal work etc and sorry for the same. Few days back i have> > asked the> > > >>>> members to submit RP for

their respective place when they put> > urge to> > > >>>> rectifty the given birth chart.> > > >>>>> > > >>>> As the ruling planets discussion is going on i thought this the> > right> > > >>>> time to post for the member's discussion.So i have attached the> > PDF file> > > >>>> (RBT-Results. pdf) showing the each members reply/analysis> > apporach with> > > >>>> summary in the last page for the member's discussion.> > > >>>>> > > >>>> GOOD LUCK!> > > >>>>> > > >>>> Thanks> > > >>>>> > > >>>> D.Senthil> > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > > >>>>> >

> >>>> --- On *Fri, 8/14/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >*> > wrote:> > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > > >>>> Re: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > >>>> @gro ups.com> > > >>>>> > > >>>> Cc: "tw853" tw853 >> > > >>>> Friday, August 14, 2009, 12:11 AM> > > >>>>> > > >>>> Dear TW,> > > >>>> That RPs will vary from person to person ,seems to be> > > >>>> your latest *invention.. . !*> > > >>>> * Pl. get your facts right...RPs have nothing to do with> > > >>>> any

"urge"...! !*> > > >>>> * *You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where *whenever a> > > >>>> number is given,there should be a genuine* *urge...at the time of> > > >>>> giving the number*,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any> > good> > > >>>> K.P. Astrologer.. .> > > >>>> RPs are Ruling Planets* any given moment of time*...that> > > >>>> is ALL*....*> > > >>>> * **How can the vary with people ? unless you mean Ruling> > > >>>> Planets at Birth. ?*> > > >>>> I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more> > > >>>> care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds> > of K.P.> > > >>>> enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are

many> > Traditional> > > >>>> Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such> > blunders...by> > > >>>> seniors like you...> > > >>>> I suggest,you verify facts carefully,before posting> > > >>>> them ...> > > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi> > > >>>> GOOD LUCK !> > > >>>>> > > >>>> ------------ --------- ---------> > > >>>> ** tw853 tw853 >> > > >>>> *To:* @gro ups.com> > > >>>> *Sent:* Friday, August 14, 2009 8:55:10 AM> > > >>>> *Subject:* Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > >>>>> > > >>>> Dear Sunil Gondhalekar ji,> > >

>>>> Since Ruling Planets will vary from person to person, depending> > on the> > > >>>> place and time of the querry and strength of urge, and RPs will> > not support> > > >>>> to everybody at everytime, could you kindly give of your opinion> > how will be> > > >>>> reliable such kind of technique.> > > >>>> Thanks and regards,> > > >>>> tw> > > >>>>> > > >>>> @gro> > ups.com<http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=% 40g\> > roups.com>,> > > >>>> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> > > >>>> >> > > >>>> > Dear

Mr.Gondhalekar,> > > >>>> > I have begun to think that such> > > >>>> "stunning" tactics need to be used more often,especially since> > some schools> > > >>>> of Traditional Astrology and their followers, have begun to> > debunk K.P.,> > > >>>> albeit,on the sly and not openly...> > > >>>> > Particularly I suggest you to,as> > > >>>> much as possible as you have a large client base...> > > >>>> > With the very best wishes,and kind> > > >>>> regards,> > > >>>> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >>>> >> > > >>>> >> > > >>>> >> > > >>>> >> > > >>>> >> > >

>>>> >> > > >>>> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > >>>> > sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> > > >>>> > @gro> > ups.com<http://us.mc320. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=% 40g\> > roups.com>> > > >>>> > Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi lyrastro1@ ..>> > > >>>> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> > > >>>> > Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > >>>> >> > > >>>> >> > > >>>> > dear lajmiji,> > > >>>> > such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the> > person.> > >

>>>> > i quote the one incident:one person visited in my friend's> > office,who> > > >>>> > was a priest and follows navchadi puja's etc.> > > >>>> > he was talking with me about his experience.. .. i was bored> > with all> > > >>>> > the things and then think to surprise him.i asked him whether> > you know> > > >>>> > his birth sign,he said yes... i told him your sign is> > Mithun(gemini)> > > >>>> ...again i asked> > > >>>> > whether he knows birth star.. it must be ardra... he stand up> > from the> > > >>>> chair and asked> > > >>>> > me how you know?...replied. . i have got some vidya....kp> > vidya...> > > >>>> >> > >

>>>> > reason was nothing but the day the moon was same as> > mithun-ardra.> > > >>>> > it happens many times.... try this...> > > >>>> > -sunil gondhalekar> > > >>>> >> > > >>>> >> > > >>>> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@> > > >>>> > wrote:> > > >>>> >> > > >>>> >> > > >>>> > >Dear Bhargav,> > > >>>> > > This is a very simple exercise,you can do> > > >>>> everytime you have a visitor who wants to consult you for> > anything...> > > >>>> > > TRY IT OUT YOURSELF...or, are you also suffering> > > >>>> from the "guide

syndrome" ?> > > >>>> > > With best wishes,> > > >>>> > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >>>> > > GOOD> > > >>>> LUCK !> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > >>>> > Bhargava Ram gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in>> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >@gro ups.com> > > >>>> > >Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:26:46 PM> > > >>>> > >Re: The Miracle that is K.P....> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> >

>> > > >>>> > >Dear Sir,> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >As I am a learner in KP astrology can you illustrate with an> > example.> > > >>>> > >Which will be helpful for learners like me.> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >Pranams.> > > >>>> > >Bhargav.> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >--- On Mon, 10/8/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > wrote:> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >> > > >>>> >

>> The Miracle that is K.P....> > > >>>> > >>"ALL MEMBERS" <@ gro ups.com>> > > >>>> > >>> > > >>>> > >>Cc: "Punit Pandey" punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "tw853" tw853 (AT) (DOT) > > com>> > > >>>> > >>Monday, 10 August, 2009, 8:51 PM> > > >>>> > >>> > > >>>> > >>> > > >>>> > >>> > > >>>> > >>Dear MEMBERS,> > > >>>> > >> Here's a method of stunning a person who> > > >>>> comes to consult you...> > > >>>> > >> You could him tell him his Birth> > > >>>> Star,straightaway. ..and he will be surprised,especiall y if

he> > knows it...> > > >>>> > >> Our Guruji's daughter used to stun his> > > >>>> clients by telling his/her Birth Star... as he entered the> > room,they were> > > >>>> sitting in...Knowledge of K.P., alone can help one do this...to> > the utter> > > >>>> surprise of the client....> > > >>>> > >> The RPs at the exact time when he begins> > > >>>> consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the> > exact Standard> > > >>>> Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord> > and the> > > >>>> signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be> > the Birth> > > >>>> Star of the person Rasi-lord ....you can inform most

confidently,> > > >>>> without even looking at the horoscope... !> > > >>>> > >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P.> > > >>>> can help you perform...> > > >>>> > >> K.P. followers may apply the rules for> > > >>>> nodes,in case a node appears...if the node is stronger...( and is> > in the> > > >>>> sign of a planet and is untenanted,take the node,as usual).> > > >>>> > >>> > > >>>> > >> Members are requested to try this out and inform their> > observations> > > >>>> at this site,please. .> > > >>>> > >>> > > >>>> > >> With the very best wishes,> > > >>>> > >> Yogesh

Lajmi.> > > >>>> > >>> > > >>>> > >>> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> > >___________ _________ _________ ___> > > >>>> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer> > Internet> > > >>>> Explorer 8.> > > >>>> > >> > > >>>> >> > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > > >>>>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sujata,

Will a person marry the person he/she loves ?

The RPs of the person one loves should be significators of II,VII & XI,with no connection to I,VI and XI...then alone will success be achieved...

Yogesh Lajmi.

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmisujata das <sujatadash1Cc: Punit Pandey <punitp; tw853 <tw853Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:24:44 PMFw: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sujata,

As the rule given does not appear in any of the 6 Readers,I'm sure,the TWs and the sticklers for only that which appears in the 6 Readers will begin cribbing again...

I have since the las over several years examined the K.P. Charts,after correcting their TOB's,by the method I normally use and has been given in this forum,found that the RPs in successful and happily married men and women thru love-marriages...

I have been following this rule since long and the results have been confirmed,later by an in-depth study of their horoscopes...

This rule has also been published in the Magazine K.P. & Astrology...

By Mr.K.Subramaniam...as a lead article...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: sujata das <sujatadash1; Punit Pandey <punitpWednesday, August 19, 2009 1:10:49 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sujata,

This is the K.P. Rule...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, August 18, 2009 8:52:32 PMRe: Re: The Miracle that is K.P....

Dear Sujata ji,

Dear Punit ji,

Thanks!

But No comments!

Regards

Adith

Dear Adith ji,

Dear Dr. Rath ji,

Thanks for your effort!

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

Dear Adithji,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

DEAR DR. RATH JI,

NICE WORK DONE BY YOU!

reproduced here...

Regards

Adith

www.thebestastro. com

Yours.

Dr. Rath

Senthil <athi_ram >

Dear Members,

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

D.Senthil

Dear TW,

You are mixing up Horary Astrology,where whenever a number is given,there should be a genuine urge...at the time of giving the number,which by the way,can be guaged/verified by any good K..P. Astrologer.. .

I guess you as an old hand at K..P., ahould exercise more care and caution before causing needless confusion in the minds of K.P. enthusiasts, and students,especially ...there are many Traditional Astrologers just waiting in the wings,to pounce upon such blunders...by seniors like you....

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@. ..>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:52:58 PM> Re: The Miracle that is K.P......> > > dear lajmiji,> such type of experiment is also done by me to surprise the person.> i quote the one

>> The RPs at the exact time when he begins consulting you,look at your watch(previously adjusted to the exact Standard Time)...The RPs at that time can help you...The Lagna starlord and the signlord, in which the Lagna at that time is transitting will be the Birth Star of the person Rasi-lord ......you can inform most confidently, without even looking at the horoscope.... !> >> That is the 'Miracle' that only K.P. can help you perform....>