IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Luther ji, Dhanabalan ji and Friends,That is the reason I said that we should call it 'Sethunathan's Interlinks' and not 'KP'. KP has clearly laid out rules for finding singificators where cuspal star lord and cuspal sub lord are not the significators of that house. Also the rule quoted by Dhanabalan ji that " Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider " seems Dhanabalan ji's theory and not KP. As we maintained in the forum, new theories are welcome but those should be marked clearly to avoid any confusion to the beginners and students.

I am still waiting to the reply of my email to Dhanabalan ji and yet to get any reference from KP readers. One email I remember is some references from Hariharan ji's book which anyways doesn't regarded as authority in KP. Let us wait for some references from KP readers to get better idea on what Dhanabalan ji wants to communicate with this new theory.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 7:18 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Respected Sir,

I cannot disagree that the lords of sign, star and sub of X indicate the nature of job, whether engineer, doctor or IAS, whether veternary or human etc. But des it mean that the star lord of the cusp shall give job during its period? Should we include the star lord among the significators of X house? As far as I understand the significators are the constellation lord of the occupants, the occupants, the constellation lord of the owner, the owner, Planets conoined with any of them, and the planets close tot he X cusp; besides planets aspected by the aforesaid planets if this is considered as the weakest ones. Will you kindly clerify?

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan

Thursday, February 5, 2009 10:46:04 PMRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Sunaparantha

It is a study whether KP original volume is correct or the present KP Readers are correct.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 2/5/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009, 3:58 PM

Dear Friends,I too can agree with u both.Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any secret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the 7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.

Sunaparantha

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.com

Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PMRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Luther

You are correct. Planet will give its star's result and the sub is the decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.

For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicate the doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS or Veterinary doctor. Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?@gro ups.com

Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM

Dear Sirs,

Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by Venus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord respectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house. Am I right? KP?

Dr. Luther Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AMRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.

RegardsAdith

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu <kvangapandu@ > wrote:

Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet which is occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11 so that it can give marriage during its period?

V.Krishnamurty

Guest guest

Dear Dhanapalan,I do know this. But my question was if Venus is the sub lord of 2nd and 7th cusp. but Venus through its star and sublord signifies 6, 4 or 10 which negate the marriage , (during the Venus Dasa or Bukthi where No planet in its star), even in this situation, will Venus leads to marriage?

RegardsAdith On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

For twins born at 2 minutes interval, the dasa bukthi Antharam are same. (Difference in balance dasa is about 5 days). There may not be any change in the planetary position upto SubSublord. But both may not enjoy the same result during the same DBA period. But out of 12 cuspal sublords, one or two sublords may be different. Most of the subsublords differ. Therefore eventhough both twins are running the same DBA, the result will be different according to the DBA lords connection with cuspal sublords and cuspal subsublords.(cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may be same for twins)

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 2/5/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 12:28 AM

Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.

RegardsAdith

Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet which is occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11 so that it can give marriage during its period?

V.Krishnamurty

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. Common sense may help to think whether KP had stopped at the early

stage findings of the original KP 2 volumes of Sagar Publications in

1965 with:

1) considering whether Lagna is strong or the Moon sign is strong;

2) wavering to apply 4 (A to D) or 6 fold significator table;

3) using traditional namsas, exaltation, debilitation etc;

4) no sufficient knowledge of which house is to be considered for what

matter;

5) no clear cut approach in considering whether a matter is promised

or not;

6) no complete house grouping for so many kinds of matters;

7) applying 108 horary numbers.

2. As per understanding of the whole astrological community, both East

and West, KP is the six KP Readers and the six KP Readers are KP.

3. The original KP 2 volumes of Sagar Publications in 1965 are just

history of the early stage KP. My two very reliable KP books suppliers

in India could not get even a photo copy of them for my special

request at any cost. Fortunately and finally I got the original books

sold by Lakshmi Book Store, New Deli long ago thanks to my elder KP

brother. He didn't take another set of 2 volumes for himself later

from another elder KP lover because in his opinion the six Readers are

more complete. The reason I tried to get them at any cost is that a KP

critic had challenged the KP astrologers whether we have seen the

original 2 volumes of 1965. That's all, nothing else.

Regards,

tw

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

>

> Dear Sunaparantha

> It is a study whether KP original volume is correct or the present

KP Readers are correct.

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator

of that cusp?

>

> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 3:58 PM

>

>

Dear Friends,

> I too can agree with u both.

> Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any

secret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.

> It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the

strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the

7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.

>

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PM

of that cusp?

>

>

Dear Luther

> You are correct. Planet will give its star's result and the sub is

the decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the

result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.

> For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicate

the doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS

or Veterinary doctor. 

> Dhanabalan

> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

of that cusp?

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM

Dear Sirs,

> Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a

significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by

Venus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord

respectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house.

Am I right? KP?

> Dr. Luther Rath.

>

>

>

>

>

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AM

of that cusp?

>

>

>

> Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,

>

> Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the

deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the

marriage to happen!

> Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu

<kvangapandu@ ..com> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,

> May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star

or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet which is

occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11  so

that it can give marriage during its period?

> V.Krishnamurty

>

Guest guest

Dear TinWinJi

Whether to consider the cuspal starlord or to consider the cuspal sublord's starlord is under debate. So far no one has proved in this forum that the prediction based on the significators cuspal sublord's starlord is correct. Practical approach is appreciated than referring books and articles. Sub's star method is KMS's theory and not Mr.KSK's theory. Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 4:34 AM

Dear Friends,It may be worthy to think whether the CSL is a planet and if so, how to consider its signification.As regards to a planet, the matter is seen through the star lord of that planet and the SUBLORD of that planet decides the result & how the matter is altered & enjoyed and suffered by the native. While we take the sub lord of the CUSP (all know the SUB LORD is a planet), we must be more careful, while dealing the subject. As told above, the CUSPAL SUB LORD is a PLANET. Here we must finalise the efficiency of the CUSPAL SUB LORD, by finding out the signification of the CUSPAL SUB LORD and any period runs under that planet signifying that house (CUSP), effects to get altered in those terms. To make it more clear for the students of KP, I like to discuss the following birth chart, as an example…..-K.M. Subramanium (The Sub Lord Speaks LX, K.P. & Astrology 1998 p 69, reprinted

in SUBLORD SPEAKS – part 3, p 141)Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> I too can agree with u both.> Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any secret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.> It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the 7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.> > > Sunaparantha> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@ ...> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> > > Dear Luther> You are correct. Planet will give its star's

result and the sub is the decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.> For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicate the doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS or Veterinary doctor. > Dhanabalan> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM> > > Dear Sirs,> Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by Venus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord respectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house. Am I right?

KP?> Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> > > Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,> > Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!> Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.> > Regards> Adith> > > > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu <kvangapandu@ > wrote:> > > Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,> May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet

which is occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11 so that it can give marriage during its period?> V.Krishnamurty>

Guest guest

Dear Punitji

I have not gone into the KP Readers. About 10 years back, there was an article on cuspal interlinks from Mr.KSK's sister from Canada. The article is available with TKP Gopal and some others. I will collect that article and inform to this forum. Till then it can be termed as "Sethunathan's interlink".Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 5:58 AM

Dear Luther ji, Dhanabalan ji and Friends,That is the reason I said that we should call it 'Sethunathan's Interlinks' and not 'KP'. KP has clearly laid out rules for finding singificators where cuspal star lord and cuspal sub lord are not the significators of that house. Also the rule quoted by Dhanabalan ji that "Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider" seems Dhanabalan ji's theory and not KP. As we maintained in the forum, new theories are welcome but those should be marked clearly to avoid any confusion to the beginners and students. I am still waiting to the reply of my email to Dhanabalan ji and yet to get any reference from KP readers. One email I remember is some references from Hariharan ji's book which anyways doesn't regarded as authority in KP. Let us wait for some references from KP readers to get better idea on what Dhanabalan ji wants to

communicate with this new theory. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 7:18 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Respected Sir,

I cannot disagree that the lords of sign, star and sub of X indicate the nature of job, whether engineer, doctor or IAS, whether veternary or human etc. But des it mean that the star lord of the cusp shall give job during its period? Should we include the star lord among the significators of X house? As far as I understand the significators are the constellation lord of the occupants, the occupants, the constellation lord of the owner, the owner, Planets conoined with any of them, and the planets close tot he X cusp; besides planets aspected by the aforesaid planets if this is considered as the weakest ones. Will you kindly clerify?

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009 10:46:04 PM

Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Sunaparantha

It is a study whether KP original volume is correct or the present KP Readers are correct.

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009, 3:58 PM

Dear Friends,I too can agree with u both.Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any secret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the 7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.

Sunaparantha

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PMRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Luther

You are correct. Planet will give its star's result and the sub is the decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.

For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicate the doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS or Veterinary doctor. Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM

Dear Sirs,

Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by Venus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord respectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house. Am I right? KP?

Dr. Luther Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AMRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.RegardsAdith

Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet which is occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11 so that it can give marriage during its period?V.Krishnamurty

Guest guest

Dear Adith

In my opinion, we should give importance to the cuspal signification than the planetary signification. We will study some charts and come to the conclusion.Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 6:12 AM

Dear Dhanapalan,I do know this. But my question was if Venus is the sub lord of 2nd and 7th cusp. but Venus through its star and sublord signifies 6, 4 or 10 which negate the marriage , (during the Venus Dasa or Bukthi where No planet in its star), even in this situation, will Venus leads to marriage?RegardsAdith

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Adith

For twins born at 2 minutes interval, the dasa bukthi Antharam are same. (Difference in balance dasa is about 5 days). There may not be any change in the planetary position upto SubSublord. But both may not enjoy the same result during the same DBA period. But out of 12 cuspal sublords, one or two sublords may be different. Most of the subsublords differ. Therefore eventhough both twins are running the same DBA, the result will be different according to the DBA lords connection with cuspal sublords and cuspal subsublords. (cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may be same for twins)Dhanabalan

--- On Thu, 2/5/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009, 12:28 AM

Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.RegardsAdith

Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet which is occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11 so that it can give marriage during its period?V.Krishnamurty

Guest guest

Dear TinWinji

If we apply the rules and concepts mentioned in the Six KP Readers, we are not able to get the correct prediction is the fact. The concepts and rules mentioned in the Six KP Readers are not yet proved in this forum. Practical approach is appreciated.Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 6:41 AM

Dear Friends,1. Common sense may help to think whether KP had stopped at the earlystage findings of the original KP 2 volumes of Sagar Publications in1965 with:1) considering whether Lagna is strong or the Moon sign is strong; 2) wavering to apply 4 (A to D) or 6 fold significator table;3) using traditional namsas, exaltation, debilitation etc;4) no sufficient knowledge of which house is to be considered for whatmatter;5) no clear cut approach in considering whether a matter is promisedor not;6) no complete house grouping for so many kinds of matters;7) applying 108 horary numbers.2. As per understanding of the whole astrological community, both Eastand West, KP is the six KP Readers and the six KP Readers are KP.3. The original KP 2 volumes of Sagar Publications in 1965 are justhistory of the early stage KP. My two very reliable KP books suppliersin India could not

get even a photo copy of them for my specialrequest at any cost. Fortunately and finally I got the original bookssold by Lakshmi Book Store, New Deli long ago thanks to my elder KPbrother. He didn't take another set of 2 volumes for himself laterfrom another elder KP lover because in his opinion the six Readers aremore complete. The reason I tried to get them at any cost is that a KPcritic had challenged the KP astrologers whether we have seen theoriginal 2 volumes of 1965. That's all, nothing else.Regards,tw @gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sunaparantha> It is a study whether KP original volume is correct or the presentKP Readers are correct.> Dhanabalan> > --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>

wrote:> > Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...>> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significatorof that cusp?> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 3:58 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> I too can agree with u both.> Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up anysecret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.> It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see thestrongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.> > > Sunaparantha> > > > Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >> @gro ups.com>

Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significatorof that cusp?> > > > > > > > > Dear Luther> You are correct. Planet will give its star's result and the sub isthe decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give theresult of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.> For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicatethe doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBSor Veterinary doctor. > Dhanabalan> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > Luther Rath <rathluther>> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significatorof that cusp?> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36

AM> > > > > > > Dear Sirs,> Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of asignificator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled byVenus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lordrespectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house.Am I right? KP?> Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significatorof that cusp?> > > > Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,> > Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is thedeciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for themarriage to happen!> Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am

correct.> > Regards> Adith> > > > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu<kvangapandu@ ..com> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,> May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as staror sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet which isoccupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11 sothat it can give marriage during its period?> V.Krishnamurty>

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan ji and Tw ji,I don't understand where is the difference? It seems that you both are talking about the same concept. From the quote from the " Sublord Speaks " , I understand that KMS is talking about singificator of Sublord and not the significators of the starlord of the Sublord. Isn't it? If that is the case, where comes the question of signification of sublord's starlord?

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear TinWinJi

Whether to consider the cuspal starlord or to consider the cuspal sublord's starlord is under debate. So far no one has proved in this forum that the prediction based on the significators cuspal sublord's starlord is correct. Practical approach is appreciated than referring books and articles. Sub's star method is KMS's theory and not Mr.KSK's theory.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 4:34 AM

Dear Friends,It may be worthy to think whether the CSL is a planet and if so, how to consider its signification.As regards to a planet, the matter is seen through the star lord of that planet and the SUBLORD of that planet decides the result & how the matter is altered & enjoyed and suffered by the native. While we take the sub lord of the CUSP (all know the SUB LORD is a planet), we must be more careful, while dealing the subject. As told above, the CUSPAL SUB LORD is a PLANET. Here we must finalise the efficiency of the CUSPAL SUB LORD, by finding out the signification of the CUSPAL SUB LORD and any period runs under that planet signifying that house (CUSP), effects to get altered in those terms. To make it more clear for the students of KP, I like to discuss the following birth chart, as an example…..

-K.M. Subramanium (The Sub Lord Speaks LX, K.P. & Astrology 1998 p 69, reprinted

in SUBLORD SPEAKS – part 3, p 141)Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Friends,> I too can agree with u both.> Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any secret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.> It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the 7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.

> > > Sunaparantha> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@ ...> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> > > Dear Luther> You are correct. Planet will give its star's

result and the sub is the decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.> For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicate the doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS or Veterinary doctor.

> Dhanabalan> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM> > > Dear Sirs,> Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by Venus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord respectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house. Am I right?

KP?> Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

> > > Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,> > Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!> Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.

> > Regards> Adith> > > > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu <kvangapandu@ > wrote:>

> > Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,> May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet

which is occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11 so that it can give marriage during its period?> V.Krishnamurty>

Guest guest

Dear Punit Pandey ji,In Sub Lord speaks , KMS takes the star lord of the Sub lord also.RegardsAdithOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Dhanabalan ji and Tw ji,I don't understand where is the difference? It seems that you both are talking about the same concept. From the quote from the " Sublord Speaks " , I understand that KMS is talking about singificator of Sublord and not the significators of the starlord of the Sublord. Isn't it? If that is the case, where comes the question of signification of sublord's starlord?

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear TinWinJi

Whether to consider the cuspal starlord or to consider the cuspal sublord's starlord is under debate. So far no one has proved in this forum that the prediction based on the significators cuspal sublord's starlord is correct. Practical approach is appreciated than referring books and articles. Sub's star method is KMS's theory and not Mr.KSK's theory.

Dear Friends,It may be worthy to think whether the CSL is a planet and if so, how to consider its signification.As regards to a planet, the matter is seen through the star lord of that planet and the SUBLORD of that planet decides the result & how the matter is altered & enjoyed and suffered by the native. While we take the sub lord of the CUSP (all know the SUB LORD is a planet), we must be more careful, while dealing the subject. As told above, the CUSPAL SUB LORD is a PLANET. Here we must finalise the efficiency of the CUSPAL SUB LORD, by finding out the signification of the CUSPAL SUB LORD and any period runs under that planet signifying that house (CUSP), effects to get altered in those terms. To make it more clear for the students of KP, I like to discuss the following birth chart, as an example…..

-K.M. Subramanium (The Sub Lord Speaks LX, K.P. & Astrology 1998 p 69, reprinted

in SUBLORD SPEAKS – part 3, p 141)Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Friends,> I too can agree with u both.> Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any secret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.> It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the 7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.

> > > Sunaparantha> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@ ...> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> > > Dear Luther> You are correct. Planet will give its star's

result and the sub is the decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.> For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicate the doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS or Veterinary doctor.

> Dhanabalan> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM> > > Dear Sirs,> Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by Venus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord respectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house. Am I right?

KP?> Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

> > > Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,> > Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!> Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.

> > Regards> Adith> > > > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu <kvangapandu@ > wrote:>

> > Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,> May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,I am aware of that fact. Though from the quote made by Tw ji, from where it can be concluded that we have to take signification of star lord of the cuspal sub lord and not the signification of sub lord itself? According to my interpretation even the quoted text tells us that we should take the signifcation of the cuspal sub lord only.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 2:43 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Punit Pandey ji,In Sub Lord speaks , KMS takes the star lord of the Sub lord also.RegardsAdithOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear TinWinJi

Guest guest

Dear Punit Pandey ji,I do agree with you.But, all varies according to the astrologer.The signification of the Sub lord can be from " the sub lord " itslelf, or " the star lord of sublord " or even " starlord of the stalord of the sub lord " and further " sublord of the sub lord " ..and so on. So where to stop depends on the case and also the Astrologer. Sometimes we go into such depth for any worst signification denoted in all aspects. Hope this can differ as per the Astrologer's experience.

Even our Guruji Shri.KSK sometimes stops with the sublord signification itself and mostly takes the star lord of the sub lord of the cusp.Dear ji, there is no stop in such discussions. But The real results and the Expertise will be expolred out only through such Esperiments or Post mortem . hence I initiated the " test our Expertise. " . but after 2 tests it stopped..??!

I HEREWITH REQUEST YOURSELF ,ON BEHALF OF ALL, TO POST THE 3RD TEST ON A CASE OF GENERAL TOPIC BUT LITTLE BIT WHICH YOU FEEL A LITTLE BIT CHALLENGING TOO. The reason I insist on the general Topic, is to make most of the members to participate and give thier analysis. There we can find the different methods of analysis to attain the result. Which may be sometime new to one and can be of more useful.

Hope only such practical experiments will throw lot of light on different angles.This is my HUMBLE request to you.! Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji,I am aware of that fact. Though from the quote made by Tw ji, from where it can be concluded that we have to take signification of star lord of the cuspal sub lord and not the signification of sub lord itself? According to my interpretation even the quoted text tells us that we should take the signifcation of the cuspal sub lord only.

Dear TinWinJi

Guest guest

Dear Sri Dhanabalan,

This refers to your mail and Sri adithji's mail of 6th inst.

reg. practical application of sublord's star lord result. Late

Sri K.M.S. in his 'Sub lord speaks' has dealt with more than 100 charts' analysis, wherein he has tabulated each

Planet's signification in the natal chart in two columns

(1) Planet's signification taking into account its own strong

signification and its star lord's signification; (2) Planet's

(named under col.1) sub lord's signification taking into its

own (sub lord) strong signification and its star lord's signification. So when a Planet's (col.1) signification is summed up, the planet concerned will signify all the

significations contained in Col(1) and (2), which includes

star lord of the sublord. e,g, If marriage is promised by Planet with its signfn. mentioned in col.1, if the same is denied by the significations mentioned in col.2 (including star lord's of sub) marriage will not take place.

Reg. use of Cuspal position planets, In one of his example cases, the native had no signification of going abroad for higher studies (though higher education is indicated by the planetary position in the natal chart), planets concerned

and also the DBA did not show foreign journey. Then

how he went abroad? This he has explained, 'to look

to the relevant cusps 3, 9, 12 whether foreign journey

is indicated. Surprisingly, foreign journy is assured by these cusps, thro' their sublords. Hence the native could

go to foreign for futher studies. He has strongly advised that if the event is given negative as per planetary significations,

we should not come to conflusion that the desired event

will not materialise. We have to scrutinixe the cuspal position of the relevant cusps carefully whether the event is

promisd and the period coinsides.

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

appropriate DBA, the native is bound to go foreign inspite

planetary significations in the chart.

Sri KMS has applied only KP priniciple and I don't find it

wrong to use the star lord of the sub.

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Friday, February 06, 2009 11:42 AM

Dear Dhanapalan,I do know this. But my question was if Venus is the sub lord of 2nd and 7th cusp. but Venus through its star and sublord signifies 6, 4 or 10 which negate the marriage , (during the Venus Dasa or Bukthi where No planet in its star), even in this situation, will Venus leads to marriage?RegardsAdith

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan > wrote:

Dear Adith

For twins born at 2 minutes interval, the dasa bukthi Antharam are same. (Difference in balance dasa is about 5 days). There may not be any change in the planetary position upto SubSublord. But both may not enjoy the same result during the same DBA period. But out of 12 cuspal sublords, one or two sublords may be different. Most of the subsublords differ. Therefore eventhough both twins are running the same DBA, the result will be different according to the DBA lords connection with cuspal sublords and cuspal subsublords.(cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may be same for twins)Dhanabalan

--- On Thu, 2/5/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath >

Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 12:28 AM

Guest guest

Dear Luther

Please refer page 63/64/65 of Reader III edition 2004 under the heading “Sub”. Though the planetary positions are same for twins, there is a change in cuspal position. For the twins if the 10th cusp falls at

a) Venus sign-Moon star-Saturn sub deals with petrol

Venus sign-Moon star-Mercury sub deals with cotton & silk

b) Sun-Venus-Jupiter is educationist, advocate

Sun-Sun-Sun is Medical

0 Moon-Saturn-Ketu is died immediately after birth

Moon-Saturn-Mars is lived long

d) Mars-Venus-jupiter is sanitary inspector at Animal husbandary department

Mars-Venus-Saturn is sanitary inspector at slaughter house

Mars-Venus-Sun is a veterinary surgeon

Therefore, eventhough a constellation may indicate many results, it is the sub which decides which of them applies to an individual.”

Page 43 of KP original volume II under the heading physical features. According to KP,

Lagna sign indicates physical features in general

Lagna star modifies it

Lagna sublord decides one is tall or short.

Page 61 of KP volume II

Danger is indicated during the conjoined periods of the lord of the sign, lord of the star and lord of the sub where the 8th cusp falls.

Page 253 of KP original volume II

If the 7th cusp falls in the constellation of sun or sub of sun, repulsion-no pleasure.

Page 300 of KP original volume II. According to KP,

a) one should note where exactly the meridian falls: b) the lord of the sign, star and sub. Also take into account the planetary very close to the meridian. The profession is indicated by the combination of these planets and the dasa lord in progress.

The above is self explanatory.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 1:48 AM

Respected Sir,

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009 10:46:04 PMRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Sunaparantha

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009, 3:58 PM

Sunaparantha

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PMRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Luther

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM

Dear Sirs,

Dr. Luther Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AMRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct..RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Punitji

In the article ‘Sublord Speaks’ of November 1990, K.M.Subramaniam stated at the end as below.

“ I like to make it clear as follows:

(1) Cuspal sublord and its signification tell whether the native has such matters as shown by that bhavam are to be enjoyed by him or not and to what quantum

(2) Planetary sub lord and its signification tells the timing of such matters to get fructified and the matters as has been promised by the cuspal sublords.

(3) In both the above items, the sub lord of the cuspal sub lord and sublord of the planet as Dasa lord, is the final strength to act and Dasa effects modified accordingly.”

In the same article, he discussed the Rahu dasa as below.

“Rahu is in IX and no planet in its star and so Rahu signifies IX fully.

Rahu is in the star of Ketu in III bhavam and it gets III signification also.

Rahu is in the sub of Venus in IX owning VII & XII.

Venus is in the star of Mercury in X owning XI & VIII.

So Rahu signifies III, IX, through star and X, XI & VIII through sub”

Hence Mr.KMS has taken the Sub’s star as significator. The same principle is followed in 4 step method.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 9:00 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji and Tw ji,I don't understand where is the difference? It seems that you both are talking about the same concept. From the quote from the "Sublord Speaks", I understand that KMS is talking about singificator of Sublord and not the significators of the starlord of the Sublord. Isn't it? If that is the case, where comes the question of signification of sublord's starlord?Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear TinWinJi

Whether to consider the cuspal starlord or to consider the cuspal sublord's starlord is under debate. So far no one has proved in this forum that the prediction based on the significators cuspal sublord's starlord is correct. Practical approach is appreciated than referring books and articles. Sub's star method is KMS's theory and not Mr.KSK's theory. Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

tw853 <tw853 > Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

@gro ups.comFriday, February 6, 2009, 4:34 AM

Dear Friends,It may be worthy to think whether the CSL is a planet and if so, how to consider its signification.As regards to a planet, the matter is seen through the star lord of that planet and the SUBLORD of that planet decides the result & how the matter is altered & enjoyed and suffered by the native. While we take the sub lord of the CUSP (all know the SUB LORD is a planet), we must be more careful, while dealing the subject. As told above, the CUSPAL SUB LORD is a PLANET. Here we must finalise the efficiency of the CUSPAL SUB LORD, by finding out the signification of the CUSPAL SUB LORD and any period runs under that planet signifying that house (CUSP), effects to get altered in those terms. To make it more clear for the students of KP, I like to discuss the following birth chart, as an example…..-K.M. Subramanium (The Sub Lord Speaks LX, K.P. & Astrology 1998 p

69, reprinted in SUBLORD SPEAKS – part 3, p 141)Regards,tw

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> I too can agree with u both.> Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any secret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.> It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the 7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.> > > Sunaparantha> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@ ...

> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> > > Dear Luther> You are correct. Planet will give its star's result and the sub is the decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.> For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicate the doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS or Veterinary doctor. > Dhanabalan> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM> > > Dear Sirs,> Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by Venus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord respectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house. Am I right? KP?> Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> > > Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,> > Certainly ! Though the star lord is

favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!> Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.> > Regards> Adith> > > > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu <kvangapandu@ > wrote:> > > Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,> May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet which is occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11 so that it can give marriage during its period?> V.Krishnamurty>

Guest guest

Dear Ramani ji,Thanks and I do agree with your valuable points on Sri KMS 's study.Hence we have to look into everything before declaring our predictions.RegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Dhanabalan,

Sri K.M.S. in his 'Sub lord speaks' has dealt with more than 100 charts' analysis, wherein he has tabulated each

own (sub lord) strong signification and its star lord's signification. So when a Planet's (col.1) signification is summed up, the planet concerned will signify all the

star lord of the sublord. e,g, If marriage is promised by Planet with its signfn. mentioned in col.1, if the same is denied by the significations mentioned in col.2 (including star lord's of sub) marriage will not take place.

Reg. use of Cuspal position planets, In one of his example cases, the native had no signification of going abroad for higher studies (though higher education is indicated by the planetary position in the natal chart), planets concerned

is indicated. Surprisingly, foreign journy is assured by these cusps, thro' their sublords. Hence the native could

go to foreign for futher studies. He has strongly advised that if the event is given negative as per planetary significations,

will not materialise. We have to scrutinixe the cuspal position of the relevant cusps carefully whether the event is

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

For twins born at 2 minutes interval, the dasa bukthi Antharam are same. (Difference in balance dasa is about 5 days). There may not be any change in the planetary position upto SubSublord. But both may not enjoy the same result during the same DBA period. But out of 12 cuspal sublords, one or two sublords may be different. Most of the subsublords differ. Therefore eventhough both twins are running the same DBA, the result will be different according to the DBA lords connection with cuspal sublords and cuspal subsublords.(cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may be same for twins)Dhanabalan

--- On Thu, 2/5/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,When star lord is favoring something, only the sublord decides the matter and assessing its effect. For instance, if the Starlord negates something ,but sub lord favors that, even then it will give the favroable result. But even then, effect of star lord signification may have its impact later. Hope I am correct! "

In " SubLord speaks " volume 1.(First edition 2007-2008) in the first case study on page 5. He concludes at the end as, " The Article is mainly to stress the point that sub has a better say in assessing the matter even if the star lord does not indicate such matters,as discussed above "

Also in his many studies he has explained that the native experiences both the results of star lord and sub lords significations. Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Punitji

In the article 'Sublord Speaks' of November 1990, K.M.Subramaniam stated at the end as below.

" I like to make it clear as follows:

(1) Cuspal sublord and its signification tell whether the native has such matters as shown by that bhavam are to be enjoyed by him or not and to what quantum

(2) Planetary sub lord and its signification tells the timing of such matters to get fructified and the matters as has been promised by the cuspal sublords.

(3) In both the above items, the sub lord of the cuspal sub lord and sublord of the planet as Dasa lord, is the final strength to act and Dasa effects modified accordingly."

"Rahu is in IX and no planet in its star and so Rahu signifies IX fully.

So Rahu signifies III, IX, through star and X, XI & VIII through sub"

Hence Mr.KMS has taken the Sub's star as significator. The same principle is followed in 4 step method.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 9:00 AM

Dear TinWinJi

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

@gro ups.comFriday, February 6, 2009, 4:34 AM

-K.M. Subramanium (The Sub Lord Speaks LX, K.P. & Astrology 1998 p

69, reprinted in SUBLORD SPEAKS – part 3, p 141)Regards,tw

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> I too can agree with u both.

> Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any secret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.> It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the 7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.

> > > Sunaparantha> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@ ...

> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

> > > Dear Luther> You are correct. Planet will give its star's result and the sub is the decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.

> For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicate the doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS or Veterinary doctor. > Dhanabalan> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:

> > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM> > > Dear Sirs,> Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by Venus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord respectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house. Am I right? KP?

> Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> > > Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,> > Certainly ! Though the star lord is

favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!> Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.> > Regards> Adith> >

> > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu <kvangapandu@ > wrote:> > > Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,> May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet which is occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11 so that it can give marriage during its period?

> V.Krishnamurty>

Guest guest

Dear Ramani

Writing books and articles is behind the screen. The persons writing books need not be a good astrologer. If Mr.KMS's method is proved in this forum as correct by one atleast 60% result with about 10 charts, we can accept that method. Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 12:02 PM

Dear Sri Dhanabalan,

Astrologically yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Adith

For twins born at 2 minutes interval, the dasa bukthi Antharam are same. (Difference in balance dasa is about 5 days). There may not be any change in the planetary position upto SubSublord. But both may not enjoy the same result during the same DBA period. But out of 12 cuspal sublords, one or two sublords may be different. Most of the subsublords differ. Therefore eventhough both twins are running the same DBA, the result will be different according to the DBA lords connection with cuspal sublords and cuspal subsublords. (cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may be same for twins)Dhanabalan --- On Thu, 2/5/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009, 12:28 AM

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalanji,

Thank you very much for your elaborate information.

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Sent: Friday, February 6, 2009 5:37:27 PMRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Luther Please refer page 63/64/65 of Reader III edition 2004 under the heading “Sub”. Though the planetary positions are same for twins, there is a change in cuspal position. For the twins if the 10th cusp falls at a) Venus sign-Moon star-Saturn sub deals with petrol Venus sign-Moon star-Mercury sub deals with cotton & silk b) Sun-Venus-Jupiter is educationist, advocate Sun-Sun-Sun is Medical 0 Moon-Saturn- Ketu is died immediately after birth Moon-Saturn- Mars is lived long d) Mars-Venus-jupiter is sanitary inspector at Animal husbandary department Mars-Venus-Saturn is sanitary inspector at slaughter house Mars-Venus-Sun is a veterinary surgeon Therefore, eventhough a constellation may indicate many results, it is the sub which decides which of them applies to an individual.” Page 43 of KP original volume II under the heading physical features. According to KP, Lagna sign indicates physical features in general Lagna star modifies it Lagna sublord decides one is tall or short. Page 61 of KP volume II Danger is indicated during the conjoined periods of the lord of the sign, lord of the star and lord of the sub where the 8th cusp falls. Page 253 of KP original volume II If the 7th cusp falls in the constellation of sun or sub of sun, repulsion-no pleasure. Page 300 of KP original volume II. According to KP, a) one should note where exactly the meridian falls: b) the lord of the sign, star and sub. Also take into account the planetary very close to the meridian. The profession is indicated by the combination of these planets and the dasa lord in progress. The above is self explanatory. Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?@gro ups.comFriday, February 6, 2009, 1:48 AM

Respected Sir,

With regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009 10:46:04 PMRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Sunaparantha

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ..com>Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?@gro ups.comThursday, February 5, 2009, 3:58 PM

Sunaparantha

Dear Luther

Dear Sirs,

Dr. Luther Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups..comThursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AMRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct..RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji & Friends,Seeing recent discussions, I'll not be surprised at all if somebody comes up with the suggestion of using star lord of the sub-sub lord of the cuspal star lord ;-) If KSK can do it, so do we.

I agree that the only way to test it is by practical applications. Presently I don't have any test in mind and waiting for member's suggestions. If you or any other member is having any idea of test/ quiz, please feel free to post it.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 5:27 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Punit Pandey ji,I do agree with you.But, all varies according to the astrologer.The signification of the Sub lord can be from " the sub lord " itslelf, or " the star lord of sublord " or even " starlord of the stalord of the sub lord " and further " sublord of the sub lord " ..and so on. So where to stop depends on the case and also the Astrologer. Sometimes we go into such depth for any worst signification denoted in all aspects. Hope this can differ as per the Astrologer's experience.

Even our Guruji Shri.KSK sometimes stops with the sublord signification itself and mostly takes the star lord of the sub lord of the cusp.Dear ji, there is no stop in such discussions. But The real results and the Expertise will be expolred out only through such Esperiments or Post mortem . hence I initiated the " test our Expertise. " . but after 2 tests it stopped..??!

I HEREWITH REQUEST YOURSELF ,ON BEHALF OF ALL, TO POST THE 3RD TEST ON A CASE OF GENERAL TOPIC BUT LITTLE BIT WHICH YOU FEEL A LITTLE BIT CHALLENGING TOO. The reason I insist on the general Topic, is to make most of the members to participate and give thier analysis. There we can find the different methods of analysis to attain the result. Which may be sometime new to one and can be of more useful.

Hope only such practical experiments will throw lot of light on different angles.This is my HUMBLE request to you.! Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear TinWinJi

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,Thanks for your green signal!.Hope some one will come up!Hope the suggesstion of using the significators of star lord / sub lord of the Cuspal Sub lord only.and not on " star lord of the sub-sub lord of the cuspal star lord " ..pls clarify.

Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Adith ji & Friends,Seeing recent discussions, I'll not be surprised at all if somebody comes up with the suggestion of using star lord of the sub-sub lord of the cuspal star lord ;-) If KSK can do it, so do we.

I agree that the only way to test it is by practical applications. Presently I don't have any test in mind and waiting for member's suggestions. If you or any other member is having any idea of test/ quiz, please feel free to post it.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 5:27 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Hope only such practical experiments will throw lot of light on different angles.This is my HUMBLE request to you.! Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear TinWinJi

Guest guest

Dear Adith

Mr.KSK himself is not clear. He says that the sign is the source, star is the matter and sub is the decider. When the star denies, the sub will not give.

In other place, he says that eventhough the star denies, the sub will give.So there is a confusion among astrologers. Like this, there are so many contradictory statements in KP. At one place they said there is no exaltation and debilitation in KP. Whereas in the example charts in the Reader, they used exaltation and debilitation. At one place, they said western aspect is correct but prediction is given based on tradition aspects. Mr.KSK said the square aspect and 180 degree aspect are adverse. Mr.Harikaran said that the square aspect and 180 degree aspect are not evil. There is a confusion whether Rahu/Ketu represents their starlords also. In one example, Mr.KSK has taken the first cuspal signlord as planet and taken the starlord of signlord as significator.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 1:48 PM

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,When star lord is favoring something, only the sublord decides the matter and assessing its effect. For instance, if the Starlord negates something ,but sub lord favors that, even then it will give the favroable result. But even then, effect of star lord signification may have its impact later. Hope I am correct!"In "SubLord speaks" volume 1.(First edition 2007-2008) in the first case study on page 5. He concludes at the end as, "The Article is mainly to stress the point that sub has a better say in assessing the matter even if the star lord does not indicate such matters,as discussed above"Also in his many studies he has explained that the native experiences both the results of star lord and sub lords significations. Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ > wrote:

Dear Punitji

In the article 'Sublord Speaks' of November 1990, K.M.Subramaniam stated at the end as below.

(3) In both the above items, the sub lord of the cuspal sub lord and sublord of the planet as Dasa lord, is the final strength to act and Dasa effects modified accordingly. "

Hence Mr.KMS has taken the Sub's star as significator. The same principle is followed in 4 step method.

Dhanabalan

--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.comFriday, February 6, 2009, 9:00 AM

Dear Dhanabalan ji and Tw ji,I don't understand where is the difference? It seems that you both are talking about the same concept. From the quote from the "Sublord Speaks", I understand that KMS is talking about singificator of Sublord and not the significators of the starlord of the Sublord. Isn't it? If that is the case, where comes the question of signification of sublord's starlord?Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Dear TinWinJi

Whether to consider the cuspal starlord or to consider the cuspal sublord's starlord is under debate. So far no one has proved in this forum that the prediction based on the significators cuspal sublord's starlord is correct. Practical approach is appreciated than referring books and articles. Sub's star method is KMS's theory and not Mr.KSK's theory. Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

@gro ups.com

Friday, February 6, 2009, 4:34 AM

Dear Friends,It may be worthy to think whether the CSL is a planet and if so, how to consider its signification.As regards to a planet, the matter is seen through the star lord of that planet and the SUBLORD of that planet decides the result & how the matter is altered & enjoyed and suffered by the native. While we take the sub lord of the CUSP (all know the SUB LORD is a planet), we must be more careful, while dealing the subject. As told above, the CUSPAL SUB LORD is a PLANET. Here we must finalise the efficiency of the CUSPAL SUB LORD, by finding out the signification of the CUSPAL SUB LORD and any period runs under that planet signifying that house (CUSP), effects to get altered in those terms. To make it more clear for the students of KP, I like to discuss the following birth chart, as an example…..-K.M. Subramanium (The Sub Lord Speaks LX, K.P. & Astrology 1998 p 69, reprinted

in SUBLORD SPEAKS – part 3, p 141)Regards,tw

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> I too can agree with u both.> Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any secret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.> It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the 7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.> > > Sunaparantha> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@ ...

> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> > > Dear Luther> You are correct. Planet will give its star's result and the sub is the decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.> For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicate the doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS or Veterinary doctor. > Dhanabalan> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM> > > Dear Sirs,> Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by Venus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord respectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house. Am I right? KP?> Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> > > Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,> > Certainly ! Though the star lord is

favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!> Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.> > Regards> Adith> > > > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu <kvangapandu@ > wrote:> > > Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,> May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet which is occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11 so that it can give marriage during its period?> V.Krishnamurty>

Guest guest

Dear Members,

After going through all the discussion the essence is " Planet gives

star lord signification result and sub-lord decide the matter will be

favourable or not,in his Dasa period (of this Planet).

When case of twins or many planets in same Nakshatra and the have same

Sub lord than we should look the cusp star-lord for signification and

for result will be in favour or against that will be decide by sub

lord of the cusp.If some confusion after that than we look sub-sub

lord for final conclusion.

I think I am on right track.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Dhanabalanji,

> Thank you very much for your elaborate information.

> With regards.

> Dr. Luther Rath.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan

>

> Friday, February 6, 2009 5:37:27 PM

of that cusp?

>

>

> Dear Luther

> Please refer page 63/64/65 of Reader III edition 2004 under the

heading " Sub " . Though the planetary positions are same for twins,

there is a change in cuspal position. For the twins if the 10th cusp

falls at

> a) Venus sign-Moon star-Saturn sub deals with petrol

>     Venus sign-Moon star-Mercury sub deals with cotton & silk

> b) Sun-Venus-Jupiter is educationist, advocate

>     Sun-Sun-Sun is Medical

> 0  Moon-Saturn- Ketu is died immediately after birth

>     Moon-Saturn- Mars is lived long

> d) Mars-Venus-jupiter is sanitary inspector at Animal husbandary

department

>     Mars-Venus-Saturn is sanitary inspector at slaughter house

>     Mars-Venus-Sun is a veterinary surgeon

> Therefore, eventhough a constellation may indicate many results, it

is the sub which decides which of them applies to an individual. "

>  

> Page 43 of KP original volume II under the heading physical

features. According to KP,

> Lagna sign indicates physical features in general

> Lagna star modifies it

> Lagna sublord decides one is tall or short.

>  

> Page 61 of KP volume II

> Danger is indicated during the conjoined periods of the lord of the

sign, lord of the star and lord of the sub where the 8th cusp falls.

>  

> Page 253 of KP original volume II

> If the 7th cusp falls in the constellation of sun or sub of sun,

repulsion-no pleasure.

>  

> Page 300 of KP original volume II. According to KP,

>  a) one should note where exactly the meridian falls: b) the lord of

the sign, star and sub. Also take into account the planetary very

close to the meridian. The profession is indicated by the combination

of these planets and the dasa lord in progress.

>  

> The above is self explanatory.

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Fri, 2/6/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

of that cusp?

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, February 6, 2009, 1:48 AM

>

>

> Respected Sir,

> I cannot disagree that the lords of sign, star and sub of X indicate

the nature of job, whether engineer, doctor or IAS, whether veternary

or human etc. But des it mean that the star lord of the cusp shall

give job during its period? Should we include the star lord among the

significators of X house? As far as I understand the significators are

the constellation lord of the occupants, the occupants, the

constellation lord of the owner, the owner, Planets conoined with any

of them, and the planets close tot he X cusp; besides planets aspected

by the aforesaid planets if this is considered as the weakest ones.

Will you kindly clerify?

> With regards.

> Dr. Luther Rath

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009 10:46:04 PM

of that cusp?

>

>

> Dear Sunaparantha

> It is a study whether KP original volume is correct or the present

KP Readers are correct.

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

of that cusp?

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 3:58 PM

>

>

> Dear Friends,

> I too can agree with u both.

> Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any

secret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.

> It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the

strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the

7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.

>

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PM

of that cusp?

>

>

> Dear Luther

> You are correct. Planet will give its star's result and the sub is

the decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the

result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.

> For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicate

the doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS

or Veterinary doctor. 

> Dhanabalan

> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

of that cusp?

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM

>

>

> Dear Sirs,

> Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a

significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by

Venus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord

respectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house.

Am I right? KP?

> Dr. Luther Rath.

>

>

>

>

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AM

of that cusp?

>

>

> Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,

>

> Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the

deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the

marriage to happen!

> Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct..

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu

<kvangapandu@ > wrote:

>

>

> Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,

> May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star

or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet which is

occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11  so

that it can give marriage during its period?

> V.Krishnamurty

>

Guest guest

Dear learned KP astrologers,

Let the members share their experiences on STELLAR ASTROLOGY, in stead of wasting time and energy on theoritical discussions, arguments, etc., which normally lead to unnecessary and avoidable controversies, confusions and verbal battles. Let us maintain good health of this Forum.

Regds.

Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Fri, 6/2/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Friday, 6 February, 2009, 8:31 PM

Dear Adith

Mr.KSK himself is not clear. He says that the sign is the source, star is the matter and sub is the decider. When the star denies, the sub will not give.

In other place, he says that eventhough the star denies, the sub will give.So there is a confusion among astrologers. Like this, there are so many contradictory statements in KP. At one place they said there is no exaltation and debilitation in KP. Whereas in the example charts in the Reader, they used exaltation and debilitation. At one place, they said western aspect is correct but prediction is given based on tradition aspects. Mr.KSK said the square aspect and 180 degree aspect are adverse. Mr.Harikaran said that the square aspect and 180 degree aspect are not evil. There is a confusion whether Rahu/Ketu represents their starlords also. In one example, Mr.KSK has taken the first cuspal signlord as planet and taken the starlord of signlord as significator.

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?@gro ups.comFriday, February 6, 2009, 1:48 PM

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,When star lord is favoring something, only the sublord decides the matter and assessing its effect. For instance, if the Starlord negates something ,but sub lord favors that, even then it will give the favroable result. But even then, effect of star lord signification may have its impact later. Hope I am correct!"In "SubLord speaks" volume 1.(First edition 2007-2008) in the first case study on page 5. He concludes at the end as, "The Article is mainly to stress the point that sub has a better say in assessing the matter even if the star lord does not indicate such matters,as discussed above"Also in his many studies he has explained that the native experiences both the results of star lord and sub lords significations. Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Punitji

(3) In both the above items, the sub lord of the cuspal sub lord and sublord of the planet as Dasa lord, is the final strength to act and Dasa effects modified accordingly. "

Dhanabalan

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

Dear TinWinJi

@gro ups.com

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,I do agree with your statements.Hope we must gain the experience with our own practices, provided we get the feed back!RegardsAdithOn Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dear Adith

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp? Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 1:48 PM

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan,When star lord is favoring something, only the sublord decides the matter and assessing its effect. For instance, if the Starlord negates something ,but sub lord favors that, even then it will give the favroable result. But even then, effect of star lord signification may have its impact later. Hope I am correct! "

In " SubLord speaks " volume 1.(First edition 2007-2008) in the first case study on page 5. He concludes at the end as, " The Article is mainly to stress the point that sub has a better say in assessing the matter even if the star lord does not indicate such matters,as discussed above "

Also in his many studies he has explained that the native experiences both the results of star lord and sub lords significations. Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Punitji

" Rahu is in IX and no planet in its star and so Rahu signifies IX fully.

So Rahu signifies III, IX, through star and X, XI & VIII through sub "

Dhanabalan

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Dear TinWinJi

Dhanabalan--- On Fri, 2/6/09, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

@gro ups.com

@gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> I too can agree with u both.

> Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any secret and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.> It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of the 7th or Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.

> > > Sunaparantha> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@ ...

> @gro ups.com> Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PM> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?

> > > Dear Luther> You are correct. Planet will give its star's result and the sub is the decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the result of the cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.

> For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may indicate the doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS or Veterinary doctor. > Dhanabalan> --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:

> > Luther Rath rathluther >> Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that cusp?> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM> > > Dear Sirs,> Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by Venus, Moon and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord respectively; Moon is also considered as asignificator of VII house. Am I right? KP?

> Dr. Luther Rath.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> > > Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,> > Certainly ! Though the star lord is

favoring, the sub is the deciding factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the marriage to happen!> Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.> > Regards> Adith> >

> > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu <kvangapandu@ > wrote:> > > Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,> May I know whethe Jupiter in the star of Venus(which appears as star or sub of of 2/7/11) has to be in the SUB of a planet which is occupant or sign lord or star lord or sub lord of cusps 2/7/11 so that it can give marriage during its period?

> V.Krishnamurty>

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,

1. It's entirely different.

2. What Dhanabalan has advocated all the time is to consider ONLY the

Cuspal Sub Lord ITSELF (and also cuspal sign lord and star lord), but

NOT to go further to the star lord and the sub lord of that Cuspal Sub

Lord.

3. My understanding is based on the KP Readers and nowadays a common

KP practice is to consider the Cuspal Sub Lord and ALSO its star lord

and sub lord in judging whether a matter under consideration is

promised by the concerned house cuspal sub lord. In pinpointing the

disease, the concerned cuspal sign lord and star lord are also taken

into consideration.

4. If it is UNDERSTOOD that the cuspal sub lord is a PLANET as pointed

by K.M. Subramanium, the way of considering the Cuspal Sub Lord and

ALSO its star lord and sub lord is in line with the following KP

fundamental principle:

" The planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of the

result and the sub is a deciding factor whether the matter is

favourable or not. "

--Krishnamurti Padhdhati, Vol. 2, 1965, Sagar Publications, p 41/ KP

Reader III, p 136 (Old Edition, Theory Part p 129)/ KP Reader V p 136

(Old Edition p 129)/ KP Reader VI pp 81-82 (any Edition)

5. It is followed by Chandrakant R. Bhatt (Nakshatra Chintamani, p

23-24, 65) and K.M. Subramaniam (The Sublord Speaks LX, in K.P. &

Astrology, Year Book 1998, p 69-70, SUBLORD SPEAKS books in 3 parts)

and their consideration of the star lord of the sub lord of a planet

or cuspal sub lord's sub lord is in order to know clearly what the sub

lord indicates, treating the sub lord as a decider but not a

significator.

6. To find out the physical feature of a native, Dhanabalan does not

go further to the star lord of the concerned cuspal sub lord as follows:

If the sub lord of the seventh cusp is SUN and it is deposited in/or

the lord of the constellation is Sun in which the sub lord of 7 is in

.... Aries ... Taurus ... etc

--KP Reader IV p 86 (any Edition)

7. In my understanding, this is not taking into consideration of the

star lord of a planet's sub lord as 4th step as mentioned in an

article, but only the 2nd step of considering the star lord of a

planet as a cuapal sub lord.

8. It is true that the star lord of the sub lord is not found

considered in the Krishnamurti Padhdhati, Vol. 2, 1965, Sagar

Publications, except in one place which I already mentioned in one of

my responses to Dhanabalan.

9. The main difference is that Dhanabalan is talking the early stage

of KP as per the original KP 2 volumes and what I am talking is the

later developed KP as per the six KP Readers.

10. Which one to follow is up to the preference of a KP follower.

Regards,

tw

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Dhanabalan ji and Tw ji,

>

> I don't understand where is the difference? It seems that you both are

> talking about the same concept. From the quote from the " Sublord

Speaks " , I

> understand that KMS is talking about singificator of Sublord and not the

> significators of the starlord of the Sublord. Isn't it? If that is

the case,

> where comes the question of signification of sublord's starlord?

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

>

> > Dear TinWinJi

> > Whether to consider the cuspal starlord or to consider the cuspal

sublord's

> > starlord is under debate. So far no one has proved in this forum

that the

> > prediction based on the significators cuspal sublord's starlord is

> > correct. Practical approach is appreciated than referring books and

> > articles. Sub's star method is KMS's theory and not Mr.KSK's theory.

> > Dhanabalan

> > --- On *Fri, 2/6/09, tw853 <tw853* wrote:

> >

> > tw853 <tw853

> > Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a significator of that

> > cusp?

> >

> > Friday, February 6, 2009, 4:34 AM

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > It may be worthy to think whether the CSL is a planet and if so,

how to

> > consider its signification.

> >

> > As regards to a planet, the matter is seen through the star lord

of that

> > planet and the SUBLORD of that planet decides the result & how the

matter is

> > altered & enjoyed and suffered by the native. While we take the

sub lord of

> > the CUSP (all know the SUB LORD is a planet), we must be more

careful, while

> > dealing the subject. As told above, the CUSPAL SUB LORD is a

PLANET. Here

> > we must finalise the efficiency of the CUSPAL SUB LORD, by finding

out the

> > signification of the CUSPAL SUB LORD and any period runs under

that planet

> > signifying that house (CUSP), effects to get altered in those

terms. To

> > make it more clear for the students of KP, I like to discuss the

following

> > birth chart, as an example…..

> > -K.M. Subramanium (The Sub Lord Speaks LX, K.P. & Astrology 1998 p 69,

> > reprinted in SUBLORD SPEAKS – part 3, p 141)

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan

<sunaparantha@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > > I too can agree with u both.

> > > Still I am in analizing the Quiz -02 Birth Chart, to pick up any

secret

> > and sufficient evidences are to be collected with it.

> > > It is worth to go more on the known factors ie marriage, to see the

> > strongest supporter for the marriage, whether it is STAR LORD of

the 7th or

> > Strar Lord of the CSL of 7th.

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunaparantha

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Dhanabalan R r.dhanabalan@ ...

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:23:09 PM

> > > Re: Re: Sub lord of a cusp is a

significator of

> > that cusp?

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Luther

> > > You are correct. Planet will give its star's result and the sub

is the

> > decider. Likewise for the cusp, cuspal starlord will give the

result of the

> > cusp and the cuspal sublord is the decider.

> > > For example, 10th cuspal signlord and cuspal starlord may

indicate the

> > doctor profession. It is the sub to decide whether he is MBBS or

Veterinary

> > doctor.

> > > Dhanabalan

> > > --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:

> > >

> > > Luther Rath rathluther >

significator of

> > that cusp?

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:36 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sirs,

> > > Here I find that the Star lord of a cusp is given the position of a

> > significator of the house. I mean to say if VII cusp is ruled by

Venus, Moon

> > and Mars as sign lord, star lord and sub lord respectively; Moon

is also

> > considered as asignificator of VII house. Am I right? KP?

> > > Dr. Luther Rath.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:58:45 AM

significator of

> > that cusp?

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Nr.Krishnamurty,

> > >

> > > Certainly ! Though the star lord is favoring, the sub is the

deciding

> > factor. Hence sub lord of Jupiter should be favoring for the

marriage to

> > happen!

> > > Dear Dhanabalan ji, hope I am correct.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Adith

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM, krishnamurti vangapandu

<kvangapandu@

> > > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Mr.Dhanbalan,