tw

, " swami " <swami wrote:

>

>

> || Om Gurave Namah ||

> Hare Ram Krishna

> Dear Abhi and friends,

> If permitted, I may mention,SW calculations could be accurate,

perhaps more than called for for the system.

> Just to quote . If you work out exercises of Sub lord speaks

> With KP ayanamsa Chart will come close by Astroloka Software but not

by others.

> If you work out Charts by any software ,It gives feel of accuracy,

but manual calculations From Raphels are poles apart when question of

analysis arises.

> Guruji worked with Raphel only.It is different matter that These

tables are not enough detailed as far as Seconds are concerned.

> I have asked some KP successful astrologers in Northern

> parts.The common consesus is KP is accurate IF manual calculation

are made.Especially IN Horary.

> I am not expert,But to me it is a possibility That Software writers

are compelled to use algorithim that is avaiable to them from single

source or may be from two authers.

> If this assumption is correct , Casting by Manual must prove useful

as far as cuspal data is concerned.

> In my work except for posting on list I rely manual calculations only.

> Lastly Books OF Shri C.K.bhatt can be had from loger web site

easily.

> URL is

> http://www.loger.com

>

> OM TATSAT

> RCSrivastava

> ------------------------

> Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]

> http:\\www.cosmograce.com http:\\www.kaalvastu.com

> -----------------------

> " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being

who has

> created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "

> --

>

>

> -

> abhi_ca_2004

>

> Monday, January 12, 2009 10:15 PM

> Re: Learning K P System

>

>

>

> DEAR PUNITJI,

>

> I'VE LEARNED KP THROUGH BOOKS WRITEEN BY SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE JI -

> " KRISHNAMURTHY JTOTISH RAHASYA-PHALADESH KHAND,VOL 1 & 2 "

> BUT WHEN I CHECKED HOROSCOPES (THROUGH SOFTWARES) OF VARIUOS EXAMPLES

> GIVEN IN THAT BOOKS,I FOUND THOSE TO BE INCORRECT.

>

> HOW DO U RATE THIS BOOK AS A TOOL TO LEARN KP.

> PLZ ALSO GIVE DETAILS REGARDING BOOKS OF SHRI Chandrakant Bhatt,FROM

> WHERE ONE CAN GET THOSE BOOKS.

>

> REGARDS

>

> ABHI

>

> , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Punitji,

> >

> > A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all

> those who

> > come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant

> > Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers

> are

> > very much confusing.

> >

> > I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or

> > indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back

> to

> > them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just

> yesterday

> > I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place,

> and

> > he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response.

> These are

> > cases from first hand and not on hearsay.

> >

> > Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or

> > whatever, I dont know and neither care.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading

> them.

> > There

> > > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my

> opinion. I

> > am

> > > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad

> > course

> > > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

> > >

> > > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra

> > Chintamani and

> > > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and

> asking

> > any

> > > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the

> > books by

> > > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six

> > readers.

> > > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of

> time.

> > Other

> > > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think

> those

> > are

> > > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Punit Pandey

> > >

> > >

> > > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers

> > > > correspondence course as well as books.

> > > >

> > > > You can contact him at

> > > >

> > > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA,

> 769,

> > ANNA

> > > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.

> > > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Best regards

> > > >

> > > > Raakesh K Sharma

> > > >

> > > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@* wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@

> > > > Learning K P System

> > > >

> > > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I would like to learn K P System .

> > > > Can I learn this on line?

> > > > Can I buy a course and learn ?

> > > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sharma

Good advice. Can you get the Legal permission from the two sons of KP both in channai?

If you can there are many who would volunteer to rewrite the books

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Tue, 13/1/09, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21Re: Learning K P System Date: Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 1:40 PM

Dear Pandey ji,Thanks for the reply.

All along I was avoiding a direct remark about KP Readers lest I offend people in this forum through my unsolicited remarks. But let me just say what I wanted to, for a very long time. Teachng is an art and not everyone, irrespective of how learned he/she is, can be a good teacher. On the other hand, a person with ordinary inteligence can explain a point in a manner which students grasp immediately.Professor KSK propounded and was a great exponent of KP theory but his readers, the way they are written (if indeed he wrote them by himself) fail to impress me. Reader III transends to mere recording of his statements as if somebody recorded his voice over a dictaphone and presented in a written manner.I think, one will do a great service to Prof. KSK if he/she re-wrote these readers in a way that is more understanble to everyone, legally ofcourse by obtaining necessary permissions.I respect your view point

(reading Nakshatra Chintamani first) but that is like a "round about approach" rather than attacking the problem itself. In my opinion KP should be learned first and foremost through KP Readers for the simple reason that they are written by late Prof. KSK who gave us the theory. If they have become outdated or whatever, let us amend them and render them conducive to KP learning. I am not a legal expert but I think, like patents, copyright too has a lifespan. May be we should explore this angle and do our bit for the sake of KP.RegardsSunil

--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Learning K P System Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 6:58 PM

Dear Sunil ji,

KP readers are wonderful books. I was not recommending them just because those are too detailed to comprehend by a beginner. Nakshatra Chintamani and other books I have mentioned are kind of summary, but if we have to go into the detail of KP system, there is no way other than to study KP readers. More information and more detail meaning more complexity and difficult to understand but without reading KP readers, in my opinion, KP knowledge can not complete.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Dear Swami ji,Precisely the point I made few months ago. I have KP Readers since 1992 and every time I sit down with it I just cannot continue. Without being disrespectful to anyone, I have to say that the language used in 3rd reader is beyond my comprehension at least. In my opinion those volumes should be re-written to be readily understood by beginners.I too tend to agree with reading the books you suggested but where can I get them? I also read a suggestion just now to enrol in correspondence courses which is a welcome idea.RegardsSunil

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> @gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 5:15:06 PM Re: Learning K P System

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear Punit ji,

Your this opinion is excellentand I gree .I have also find this appoach best one.

However , Students will do well if they read & digest Astrosecrets,Writings of K subramanium ( Sub lord speaks)and V ramamurti( Punarphoo) before reading KP Readers.

KP readers is a must But not for Starters.

Application of KP rules is likly to be accurate if your suggestions are followed.

with regards

OM TATSATRCSrivastava------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]http:\\www.cosmogra ce.com http:\\www..kaalvast u.com

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Cc: gajender.singh@ sky.com

Monday, January 12, 2009 9:23 PM

Re: Learning K P System

Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading them. There is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion. I am saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad course from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra Chintamani and Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and asking any question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the books by Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six readers. This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of time. Other senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those are slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma <divsintl > wrote:

Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers correspondence course as well as books.You can contact him at KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.E-mail : kpsari. net.inBest regardsRaakesh K Sharma --- On Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh@ sky.com> wrote:

Gajender Singh <gajender.singh@ sky.com>

Learning K P System

@gro ups.com

Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

I would like to learn K P System .

Can I learn this on line?

Can I buy a course and learn ?

If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

try with Hasmukh Metha.

E mail astroclinic @hotmail.com

tel: 0265 2782064

good luck

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Tue, 13/1/09, pradeep kumar goyal <pkgoyalchd wrote:

pradeep kumar goyal <pkgoyalchdRe: Re: Learning K P System Date: Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 1:47 PM

Respected Bhaskar Ji

Sadar Namaskar

Sir, I am Pradeep Goyal new student ,recently joined to this group,have to learn A.B.C.D...

of K P Systems Astrology.

Thanks for reference and help

I want to recive the books written by Shri Suresh Sahasne Ji in HINDI verson.

Kindly let me know the procesure to get it.

Thanking you

With best regards

Pradeep Goyal

Chandigarh--- सोम, 12/1/09 को, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish ने लिखा:

दà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¤¾: Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishविषय: Re: Learning K P System दिनांक: सोमवार, 12 जनवरी, 2009, 11:55 PM

Those who are not aware,Shri Suresh Sahasne ji, has written 2 volumes in marathii and alsotranslated in Hindi ( these are much better ), with hundreds of Liveexamples of the modern day problems, and all of these examples areexplained within 2-3 pages each, in simple language to understand.The books starts with basic introduction of astrology and is good evenfor those who have not learn traditional astrology.The examples given here are among the best one could find and have beenexplained honestly without trying to do any "fixing astrology". Manynew techniques which are unconventional have been given too in these twovolumes. When I last purchased them 3 years back they were priced atRs.500 MRP but he gave these to us students only for Rs.300- An honestattempt ahs been made by this author for every student and expert in KP,to rectify the birth times and solve day to day problems of the

presentgeneration. I recommend these books even for the old generation of logers.I am not an agent or relative or a contact ( He does not know me by namemaybe by face he may recognise or not, I do not know) of Shri Sahasneji, but have learnt Kp from him, and been able to gain some respect inastrology field only due to his books and teachings, and also understoodthe readers only after going through his books and Shri Chanrakant BhattSahab books.This is written with a garteful and thankful heart to the author fromwhom I have learnt KP.Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>wrote:>>> Mr Abhi,>> Shri Suresh Sahasne has written the best books in simple language for> any beginner and expert both to understand. If you cant

understand his> books and find them incorrect then the problem lies with your ownself> and the software you use, and please do not put blame on the author.>> I rate it as a jewel among the finest books to learn KP.>> But I have understood with your query how much you can grasp KP. Just> digest one book before you ask for others.>> Bhaskar.>>>>>>>>> @gro ups.com, "abhi_ca_2004" abhi_ca_2004@> wrote:> >> >> > DEAR PUNITJI,> >> > I'VE LEARNED KP THROUGH BOOKS WRITEEN BY SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE JI -> > "KRISHNAMURTHY JTOTISH RAHASYA-PHALADESH KHAND,VOL 1 & 2"> > BUT WHEN I CHECKED HOROSCOPES (THROUGH SOFTWARES) OF VARIUOSEXAMPLES> > GIVEN IN

THAT BOOKS,I FOUND THOSE TO BE INCORRECT.> >> > HOW DO U RATE THIS BOOK AS A TOOL TO LEARN KP.> > PLZ ALSO GIVE DETAILS REGARDING BOOKS OF SHRI Chandrakant Bhatt,FROM> > WHERE ONE CAN GET THOSE BOOKS.> >> > REGARDS> >> > ABHI> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Punitji,> > >> > > A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all> > those who> > > come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend ShriChandrakant> > > Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the

readers> > are> > > very much confusing.> > >> > > I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> > > indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back> > to> > > them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just> > yesterday> > > I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at myplace,> > and> > > he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response.> > These are> > > cases from first hand and not on hearsay.> > >> > > Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or> > > whatever, I dont know and neither care.> > >> > > regards> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> >

>> > >> > >> > >> > > @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" <punitp@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading> > them.> > > There> > > > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my> > opinion. I> > > am> > > > saying that because I myself have participated in JyotishVisharad> > > course> > > > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.> > > >> > > > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> > > Chintamani and> > > > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and> > asking> > >

any> > > > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied boththe> > > books by> > > > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read evensix> > > readers.> > > > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of> > time.> > > Other> > > > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think> > those> > > are> > > > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.> > > >> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > >> > > > Punit Pandey> > > >> > > >> > > > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:> > > >> > > > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> >

> > > correspondence course as well as books.> > > > >> > > > > You can contact him at> > > > >> > > > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA,> > 769,> > > ANNA> > > > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Best regards> > > > >> > > > > Raakesh K Sharma> > > > >> > > > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ * wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@> > > > > Learning K P System> > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I would like to learn K P System .> > > > > Can I learn this on line?> > > > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Bring your gang together. Do your thing.. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Hanu Bhatia,

In Bombay there are several places where Kp classes are conducted.

1. Sri Sunil Gondhalekar of Thane , Author of 4 step theory, a member of this group can be contacted. Tel 2588 8179/098192 48179 ,sunilalaka. He will be the best person to guide you.His Marathi Magazine Nakshatre Dene is replete with addresses.

2. Chabildas School,near Dadar Rly Station. for Weekend classes.

It all depends where you stay in Mumbai.

If your desire is strong, within a short time you will find a teacher.

Best Wishes.

Satish--- On Tue, 1/13/09, hanu bhatia <hanubhatia wrote:

hanu bhatia <hanubhatiaRe: Re: Learning K P System Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 12:06 AM

I too intend to learn KP and also have requested Punitji for advising if anybody based out of Bombay can take private or personal tutions on KP. I do not mind paying any fee for this but if somebody can advise on good KP astrologer, that would be great help from this forum. I intend to learn from basics till the last straw of KP.

Can anybody help me?? Thanks Hanu--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009, 11:42 PM

For those lovers of Kp who do not have any KP courses in their city ofLocation, I recommend -1) Books by Chandrakant Bhatt.2) Books by Suresh Sahasne ( In Hindi and Marathi )3) Astrosecrets ( All 3 Parts )4) KP Readers( All above in that Order ),and secondly keep friendship with some KP astrologer in your area whocan guide you once in a while. After that You do not need anybody. thesebooks are enough, This forum is enough and Your experience with chartsis enough.Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> Oh really? That is an eye opener! I just wrote a reply on this forumand wanted to join the correspondence course.> As regards KP Readers, I too have the same opinion. They are verybadly

written. Wrote an email to KP Book sellers (two of them) and noreply whatsoever. I am going to ask a friend of mine in Chennai to buythose books and mail them to someone in Goa who will then send it to me.> Bought KP Astro 3.0 in July/August with great deal of enthusiasm. Tillday it is not working. Wrote to Mr. Rangarajan who profers certaincosmetic suggestions everytime but it just does not work. And to thinkof it, I was the one who was advocating this software to Mr.Sunaparantha and others on various fora, including this very one> Regards.> Sunil>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> @gro ups.com> Monday, January 12, 2009 5:09:00 PM> Re: Learning K P

System>>>> Dear Punitji,>> A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all thosewho> come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant> Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers are> very much confusing.>> I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back to> them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Justyesterday> I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place,and> he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. Theseare> cases from first hand and not on hearsay.>> Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or> whatever, I dont know and neither care.>> regards>>

Bhaskar.>> @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" punitp@ wrote:> >> > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and readingthem.> There> > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion.I> am> > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad> course> > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.> >> > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> Chintamani and> > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt andasking> any> > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the> books by> > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six> readers.> > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period oftime.>

Other> > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those> are> > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:> >> > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > > correspondence course as well as books.> > >> > > You can contact him at> > >> > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,> ANNA> > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > >> > >> > > Best regards> > >> > > Raakesh K Sharma> > >> > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh

gajender.singh@ ...* wrote:> > >> > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...> > > Learning K P System> > > @gro ups.com> > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > >> > >> > > I would like to learn K P System .> > > Can I learn this on line?> > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > >> > >> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil

I do not know when the copy right dor books expires. Try and find out facts. Then we can easily find the peron/persons who will rewrite the books, in more understanding ways.

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Tue, 13/1/09, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21Re: Learning K P System Date: Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 3:27 PM

Dear Raichur ji,I know for a fact that patent rights expire after a time period. If I am not wrong it is 10 years. I am not a legal professional and even if copyright laws are eternal, we can obtain permission from copyright owners, amend the readers and let the profit accrue to the coyright owners. I am sure a workable agreement can be reached. Imagine the immense benefit that KP Theory and students would derive from such a possibility.RegardsSunil--- On Tue, 1/13/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: Learning K P System , "Sunil Sharma" <sunilsharma21Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 7:25 AM

Dear Sharma

The rediting or publishing KP,s book are not allowed by Copy Right Laws

Regarding getting books on KP please see todays posting

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ >Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comMonday, 12 January, 2009, 10:51 PM

Dear Swami ji,Precisely the point I made few months ago. I have KP Readers since 1992 and every time I sit down with it I just cannot continue. Without being disrespectful to anyone, I have to say that the language used in 3rd reader is beyond my comprehension at least. In my opinion those volumes should be re-written to be readily understood by beginners.I too tend to agree with reading the books you suggested but where can I get them? I also read a suggestion just now to enrol in correspondence courses which is a welcome idea.RegardsSunil

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 5:15:06 PMRe: Learning K P System

Dear Punit ji,

Your this opinion is excellentand I gree .I have also find this appoach best one.

However , Students will do well if they read & digest Astrosecrets,Writings of K subramanium ( Sub lord speaks)and V ramamurti( Punarphoo) before reading KP Readers.

Application of KP rules is likly to be accurate if your suggestions are followed.

with regards

OM TATSATRCSrivastava------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]http:\\www.cosmogra ce.com http:\\www.kaalvast u...com ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading them. There is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion. I am saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad course from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra Chintamani and Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and asking any question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the books by Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six readers. This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of time. Other senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those are slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers correspondence course as well as books.You can contact him at KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.E-mail : kpsari. net.inBest regardsRaakesh K Sharma --- On Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh <gajender.singh@ sky.com> wrote:

Learning K P System

@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

Guest guest

Dear Pradeepji,

Shri Suresh Sahasnaji's no. is 24910971 and cell no. is 9820564842.

His numbers are very difficult to get across. He also gives appointment

only after 1-2 months.for personal consultations.Even though we are his

past students it is difficult to meet him. ( This is just added info.)

But you may try .

regards,

Bhaskar.

, pradeep kumar goyal <pkgoyalchd

wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskar Ji

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Â

Sadar Namaskar

> Sir, I am Pradeep Goyal new student ,recently joined to this

group,have to learn A.B.C.D...

> of K P Systems Astrology.

> Thanks for reference and help

> I want to recive the books written by Shri Suresh Sahasne Ji in HINDI

verson.

> Kindly let me know the procesure to get it.

> Thanking you

> With best regards

> Pradeep Goyal

> Chandigarh

>

> --- सोम, 12/1/09 को, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

ने लिखा:

>

> दà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¤¾: Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> विषय: Re: Learning K P System

>

> दिनांक: सोमवार, 12

जनवरी, 2009, 11:55 PM

>

Those who are not aware,

>

> Shri Suresh Sahasne ji, has written 2 volumes in marathii and also

> translated in Hindi ( these are much better ), with hundreds of Live

> examples of the modern day problems, and all of these examples are

> explained within 2-3 pages each, in simple language to understand.

>

> The books starts with basic introduction of astrology and is good even

> for those who have not learn traditional astrology.

>

> The examples given here are among the best one could find and have

been

> explained honestly without trying to do any " fixing astrology " . Many

> new techniques which are unconventional have been given too in these

two

> volumes. When I last purchased them 3 years back they were priced at

> Rs.500 MRP but he gave these to us students only for Rs.300- An honest

> attempt ahs been made by this author for every student and expert in

KP,

> to rectify the birth times and solve day to day problems of the

present

> generation. I recommend these books even for the old generation of KP

> astrologers.

>

> I am not an agent or relative or a contact ( He does not know me by

name

> maybe by face he may recognise or not, I do not know) of Shri Sahasne

> ji, but have learnt Kp from him, and been able to gain some respect in

> astrology field only due to his books and teachings, and also

understood

> the readers only after going through his books and Shri Chanrakant

Bhatt

> Sahab books.

>

> This is written with a garteful and thankful heart to the author from

> whom I have learnt KP.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> @gro ups.com, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Mr Abhi,

> >

> > Shri Suresh Sahasne has written the best books in simple language

for

> > any beginner and expert both to understand. If you cant understand

his

> > books and find them incorrect then the problem lies with your

ownself

> > and the software you use, and please do not put blame on the author.

> >

> > I rate it as a jewel among the finest books to learn KP.

> >

> > But I have understood with your query how much you can grasp KP.

Just

> > digest one book before you ask for others.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " abhi_ca_2004 " abhi_ca_2004@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > DEAR PUNITJI,

> > >

> > > I'VE LEARNED KP THROUGH BOOKS WRITEEN BY SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE JI

-

> > > " KRISHNAMURTHY JTOTISH RAHASYA-PHALADESH KHAND,VOL 1 & 2 "

> > > BUT WHEN I CHECKED HOROSCOPES (THROUGH SOFTWARES) OF VARIUOS

> EXAMPLES

> > > GIVEN IN THAT BOOKS,I FOUND THOSE TO BE INCORRECT.

> > >

> > > HOW DO U RATE THIS BOOK AS A TOOL TO LEARN KP.

> > > PLZ ALSO GIVE DETAILS REGARDING BOOKS OF SHRI Chandrakant

Bhatt,FROM

> > > WHERE ONE CAN GET THOSE BOOKS.

> > >

> > > REGARDS

> > >

> > > ABHI

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Punitji,

> > > >

> > > > A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all

> > > those who

> > > > come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri

> Chandrakant

> > > > Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the

readers

> > > are

> > > > very much confusing.

> > > >

> > > > I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or

> > > > indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year

back

> > > to

> > > > them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just

> > > yesterday

> > > > I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my

> place,

> > > and

> > > > he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response.

> > > These are

> > > > cases from first hand and not on hearsay.

> > > >

> > > > Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or

> > > > whatever, I dont know and neither care.

> > > >

> > > > regards

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > @gro ups.com, " Punit Pandey " <punitp@>

wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and

reading

> > > them.

> > > > There

> > > > > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my

> > > opinion. I

> > > > am

> > > > > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish

> Visharad

> > > > course

> > > > > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

> > > > >

> > > > > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra

> > > > Chintamani and

> > > > > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and

> > > asking

> > > > any

> > > > > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both

> the

> > > > books by

> > > > > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even

> six

> > > > readers.

> > > > > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period

of

> > > time.

> > > > Other

> > > > > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think

> > > those

> > > > are

> > > > > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Punit Pandey

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@

wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers

> > > > > > correspondence course as well as books.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You can contact him at

> > > > > >

> > > > > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER

PLAZA,

> > > 769,

> > > > ANNA

> > > > > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.

> > > > > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Raakesh K Sharma

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ *

wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@

> > > > > > Learning K P System

> > > > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I would like to learn K P System .

> > > > > > Can I learn this on line?

> > > > > > Can I buy a course and learn ?

> > > > > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Good information. The only way to overcome these hurdles is to agree to a new name

and new books by any one interested to rewrite.

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Tue, 13/1/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Learning K P System Date: Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 5:14 PM

Sunil ji,QUOTEThe Copyright Term Extension Act (CTEA) of 1998 extended copyright terms in the United States by 20 years. Since the Copyright Act of 1976, copyright would last for the life of the author plus 50 years, or 75 years for a work of corporate authorship.UNQUOTEI have first hand experience talking to KP people and my experience is

not very good. I am not optimistic about copyright talks with them. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:

Dear Raichur ji,I know for a fact that patent rights expire after a time period. If I am not wrong it is 10 years. I am not a legal professional and even if copyright laws are eternal, we can obtain permission from copyright owners, amend the readers and let the profit accrue to the coyright owners. I am sure a workable agreement can be reached. Imagine the immense benefit that KP Theory and students would derive from such a possibility.RegardsSunil--- On Tue, 1/13/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar

Re: Learning K P System , "Sunil Sharma" <sunilsharma21Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 7:25 AM

Dear Sharma

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ >Re: Learning K P System

@gro ups.com

Monday, 12 January, 2009, 10:51 PM

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>@gro ups.com

Monday, January 12, 2009 5:15:06 PMRe: Learning K P System

Dear Punit ji,

with regards

OM TATSATRCSrivastava------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]http:\\www.cosmogra ce.com http:\\www.kaalvast u...com ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Learning K P System

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskar Ji Sadar Namaskar

Sir, I am not interested for personal consultations with Shri Suresh Sahasne Ji.

I want to receive there books in HINDI only.

Kindly let me know the peocesure to get there books OR

The books published is under which Publisher and

wheather that books will be avalable in CHANDIGARH

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Goyal--- बà¥à¤§, 14/1/09 को, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish ने लिखा:

दà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¤¾: Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishविषय: Re: Learning K P System दिनांक: बà¥à¤§à¤µà¤¾à¤°, 14 जनवरी, 2009, 11:39 AM

Dear Pradeepji,Shri Suresh Sahasnaji's no. is 24910971 and cell no. is 9820564842.His numbers are very difficult to get across. He also gives appointmentonly after 1-2 months.for personal consultations. Even though we are hispast students it is difficult to meet him. ( This is just added info.)But you may try .regards,Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, pradeep kumar goyal <pkgoyalchd@ ...>wrote:>> Respected Bhaskar Ji> ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ ┬ Sadar Namaskar> Sir, I am Pradeep Goyal new student ,recently joined to thisgroup,have to learn A.B.C.D...> of┬ K P Systems Astrology.> Thanks for reference and help> I

want to recive the books written by Shri Suresh Sahasne Ji in HINDIverson.> Kindly let me know the procesure to get it.> Thanking you> With best regards> Pradeep Goyal> Chandigarh>> --- рд╕реЛрдо, 12/1/09 рдХреЛ, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...рдиреЗ рд▓рдâ”рдЦрд╛:>> рджреÐрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛: Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> рд╡рдâ”рд╖рдп: Re: Learning K P System> @gro ups.com> рджрдâ”рдирд╛рдВрдХ: рд╕реЛрдорд╡рд╛рд░, 12рдЬрдирд╡рд░реÐ, 2009, 11:55 PM>>>>>>>> Those who are not aware,>> Shri Suresh Sahasne ji, has written 2 volumes in marathii and also>

translated in Hindi ( these are much better ), with hundreds of Live> examples of the modern day problems, and all of these examples are> explained within 2-3 pages each, in simple language to understand.>> The books starts with basic introduction of astrology and is good even> for those who have not learn traditional astrology.>> The examples given here are among the best one could find and havebeen> explained honestly without trying to do any "fixing astrology". Many> new techniques which are unconventional have been given too in thesetwo> volumes. When I last purchased them 3 years back they were priced at> Rs.500 MRP but he gave these to us students only for Rs.300- An honest> attempt ahs been made by this author for every student and expert inKP,> to rectify the birth times and solve day to day problems of thepresent> generation. I

recommend these books even for the old generation of KP> astrologers.>> I am not an agent or relative or a contact ( He does not know me byname> maybe by face he may recognise or not, I do not know) of Shri Sahasne> ji, but have learnt Kp from him, and been able to gain some respect in> astrology field only due to his books and teachings, and alsounderstood> the readers only after going through his books and Shri ChanrakantBhatt> Sahab books.>> This is written with a garteful and thankful heart to the author from> whom I have learnt KP.>> Bhaskar.>> @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> wrote:> >> >> > Mr Abhi,> >> > Shri Suresh Sahasne has written the best books in simple languagefor> > any beginner and expert both to understand.

If you cant understandhis> > books and find them incorrect then the problem lies with yourownself> > and the software you use, and please do not put blame on the author.> >> > I rate it as a jewel among the finest books to learn KP.> >> > But I have understood with your query how much you can grasp KP.Just> > digest one book before you ask for others.> >> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > @gro ups.com, "abhi_ca_2004" abhi_ca_2004@> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > DEAR PUNITJI,> > >> > > I'VE LEARNED KP THROUGH BOOKS WRITEEN BY SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE JI-> > > "KRISHNAMURTHY JTOTISH RAHASYA-PHALADESH KHAND,VOL 1 & 2"> > > BUT WHEN I CHECKED

HOROSCOPES (THROUGH SOFTWARES) OF VARIUOS> EXAMPLES> > > GIVEN IN THAT BOOKS,I FOUND THOSE TO BE INCORRECT.> > >> > > HOW DO U RATE THIS BOOK AS A TOOL TO LEARN KP.> > > PLZ ALSO GIVE DETAILS REGARDING BOOKS OF SHRI ChandrakantBhatt,FROM> > > WHERE ONE CAN GET THOSE BOOKS.> > >> > > REGARDS> > >> > > ABHI> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Punitji,> > > >> > > > A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all> > > those who> > > >

come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri> Chandrakant> > > > Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that thereaders> > > are> > > > very much confusing.> > > >> > > > I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> > > > indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 yearback> > > to> > > > them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just> > > yesterday> > > > I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my> place,> > > and> > > > he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response.> > > These are> > > > cases from first hand and not on hearsay.> > > >> > > > Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong

staff members or> > > > whatever, I dont know and neither care.> > > >> > > > regards> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" <punitp@>wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books andreading> > > them.> > > > There> > > > > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my> > > opinion. I> > > > am> > > > > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish> Visharad> > > > course> > > > > from KPSARI

and I would not recommend it to anybody.> > > > >> > > > > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> > > > Chintamani and> > > > > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and> > > asking> > > > any> > > > > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both> the> > > > books by> > > > > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even> six> > > > readers.> > > > > This is my personal approach which has changed over a periodof> > > time.> > > > Other> > > > > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think> > > those> > > > are> > > > > slightly confusing and little too detailed

for the beginner.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > >> > > > > Punit Pandey> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > > > > > correspondence course as well as books.> > > > > >> > > > > > You can contact him at> > > > > >> > > > > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCERPLAZA,> > > 769,> > > > ANNA> > > > > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > > > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > > > > >> > > > > >>

> > > > > Best regards> > > > > >> > > > > > Raakesh K Sharma> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ *wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@> > > > > > Learning K P System> > > > > > @gro ups.com> > > > > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I would like to learn K P System .> > > > > > Can I learn this on line?> > > > > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > > > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > > > > >> > > > >

>> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Guest guest

Dear Raichur ji,I will start working on it right away. Will contact a lawyer friend of mine, hope she will help.RegardsSunil

Raichur-a-r <raichurar Cc: Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21Wednesday, January 14, 2009 7:06:03 AMRe: Learning K P System

Dear Sunil

I do not know when the copy right dor books expires. Try and find out facts. Then we can easily find the peron/persons who will rewrite the books, in more understanding ways.

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Tue, 13/1/09, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ >Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comTuesday, 13 January, 2009, 3:27 PM

Dear Raichur ji,I know for a fact that patent rights expire after a time period. If I am not wrong it is 10 years. I am not a legal professional and even if copyright laws are eternal, we can obtain permission from copyright owners, amend the readers and let the profit accrue to the coyright owners. I am sure a workable agreement can be reached. Imagine the immense benefit that KP Theory and students would derive from such a possibility.RegardsSunil--- On Tue, 1/13/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar >Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.com, "Sunil Sharma" <sunilsharma21@ >Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 7:25 AM

Dear Sharma

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ >Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comMonday, 12 January, 2009, 10:51 PM

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 5:15:06 PMRe: Learning K P System

Dear Punit ji,

with regards

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Learning K P System

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Besides books being available from the master and his son, the books

published by Prof. Sharad Joshi of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan are also a

treasure to collect and go through as they deal in more depth

regarding the subject KP.

Sundeep Arora

Guest guest

Yes. This is also very true.

Books written by Shri Sharad Joshi of BVB, are superb, for anyone to

understand the principles of KP, and also he has written Books on

Western Astrology, which too are a treat to read for those interested as

they take aspects, directions all techniques which normally one would

not find with a single author.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " rajscan1 " <rajscan1 wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> Besides books being available from the master and his son, the books

> published by Prof. Sharad Joshi of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan are also a

> treasure to collect and go through as they deal in more depth

> regarding the subject KP.

> Sundeep Arora

>

Guest guest

Dear Sandeep,Don't take ot personally if I may say so, but this is only qualitative information. How about the title/s, publishers, availability? Don't you think those are relavent?Please provide as much information (if not complete) when you recommend a book. That will help.RegardsSunil

rajscan1 <rajscan1 Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:14:40 AM Re: Learning K P System

Dear Members,Besides books being available from the master and his son, the books published by Prof. Sharad Joshi of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan are also a treasure to collect and go through as they deal in more depth regarding the subject KP.Sundeep Arora

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Here is somthing related to copy right laws in india.

May be of some interest.

It is in word format and partially edited.

with best wishes.

OM TATSATRCSrivastava------------------------Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]http://www.cosmograce.com. http://www.kaalvastu.comhttp://cosmograce.blogspot.com-----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Sunil Sharma

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 12:44 PM

Dear Raichur ji,Wish I could achieve that in my lifetime! Nothing would please me more. As you may have read from Mr. Pandey's reply, I infer either he, or someone he knows, has already tried. So, the only course of action open to us is your suggestion to find the exact copyright laws existent in India. But, we shall continue to try and find a legal soultion to the issue.RegardsSunil

Raichur-a-r <raichurar > ; Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 >Wednesday, January 14, 2009 6:50:03 AMRe: Learning K P System

Dear Sharma

Good advice. Can you get the Legal permission from the two sons of KP both in channai?

If you can there are many who would volunteer to rewrite the books

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Tue, 13/1/09, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ >Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comTuesday, 13 January, 2009, 1:40 PM

All along I was avoiding a direct remark about KP Readers lest I offend people in this forum through my unsolicited remarks. But let me just say what I wanted to, for a very long time. Teachng is an art and not everyone, irrespective of how learned he/she is, can be a good teacher. On the other hand, a person with ordinary inteligence can explain a point in a manner which students grasp immediately.Professor KSK propounded and was a great exponent of KP theory but his readers, the way they are written (if indeed he wrote them by himself) fail to impress me. Reader III transends to mere recording of his statements as if somebody recorded his voice over a dictaphone and presented in a written manner.I think, one will do a great service to Prof. KSK if he/she re-wrote these readers in a way that is more understanble to everyone, legally ofcourse by obtaining necessary permissions.I respect your view point (reading Nakshatra Chintamani first) but that is like a "round about approach" rather than attacking the problem itself. In my opinion KP should be learned first and foremost through KP Readers for the simple reason that they are written by late Prof. KSK who gave us the theory. If they have become outdated or whatever, let us amend them and render them conducive to KP learning. I am not a legal expert but I think, like patents, copyright too has a lifespan. May be we should explore this angle and do our bit for the sake of KP.RegardsSunil

--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009, 6:58 PM

Dear Sunil ji,

KP readers are wonderful books. I was not recommending them just because those are too detailed to comprehend by a beginner. Nakshatra Chintamani and other books I have mentioned are kind of summary, but if we have to go into the detail of KP system, there is no way other than to study KP readers. More information and more detail meaning more complexity and difficult to understand but without reading KP readers, in my opinion, KP knowledge can not complete.

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> @gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009 5:15:06 PM Re: Learning K P System

Dear Punit ji,

with regards

OM TATSATRCSrivastava------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]http:\\www.cosmogra ce.com http:\\www.. kaalvast u.com

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Learning K P System

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear HanuYou wnat a kp astrologer based out of Bombay.Do you mean based in Bombay ? By the way where are you based ?. One may find an astrolger in your place of residenceraichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Tue, 13/1/09, hanu bhatia <hanubhatia wrote:hanu bhatia <hanubhatiaRe: Re: Learning K P System Date: Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 12:06 AMI too intend to learn KP and also have requested Punitji for advising if anybody based out of Bombay can take private or personal tutions on KP. I do not mind paying any fee for this but if somebody can advise on good KP astrologer, that would be great help from this forum. I intend to learn from basics till the

last straw of KP.Can anybody help me?? Thanks Hanu--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Learning K P System Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 11:42 PMFor those lovers of Kp who do not have any KP courses in their city ofLocation, I recommend -1) Books by Chandrakant Bhatt.2) Books by Suresh Sahasne ( In Hindi and Marathi )3) Astrosecrets ( All 3 Parts )4) KP Readers( All above in that Order ),and secondly keep friendship with some KP astrologer in your area whocan guide you once in a while. After that You do not need anybody. thesebooks are enough, This forum is enough and Your experience with chartsis enough.Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@

....>wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> Oh really? That is an eye opener! I just wrote a reply on this forumand wanted to join the correspondence course.> As regards KP Readers, I too have the same opinion. They are verybadly written. Wrote an email to KP Book sellers (two of them) and noreply whatsoever. I am going to ask a friend of mine in Chennai to buythose books and mail them to someone in Goa who will then send it to me.> Bought KP Astro 3.0 in July/August with great deal of enthusiasm. Tillday it is not working. Wrote to Mr. Rangarajan who profers certaincosmetic suggestions everytime but it just does not work. And to thinkof it, I was the one who was advocating this software to Mr.Sunaparantha and others on various fora, including this very one> Regards.> Sunil>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar

bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> @gro ups.com> Monday, January 12, 2009 5:09:00 PM> Re: Learning K P System>>>> Dear Punitji,>> A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all thosewho> come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant> Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers are> very much confusing.>> I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back to> them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Justyesterday> I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place,and> he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. Theseare> cases from first hand and not on hearsay.>> Some

wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or> whatever, I dont know and neither care.>> regards>> Bhaskar.>> @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" punitp@ wrote:> >> > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and readingthem.> There> > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion.I> am> > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad> course> > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.> >> > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> Chintamani and> > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt andasking> any> > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the> books by> > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would

suggest you to read even six> readers.> > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period oftime.> Other> > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those> are> > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:> >> > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > > correspondence course as well as books.> > >> > > You can contact him at> > >> > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,> ANNA> > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > >> > >> > >

Best regards> > >> > > Raakesh K Sharma> > >> > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...* wrote:> > >> > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...> > > Learning K P System> > > @gro ups.com> > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > >> > >> > > I would like to learn K P System .> > > Can I learn this on line?> > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > >> > >> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Sub theory is name used by many including Sarvshree Bhatt and udhrayan,

Just a suggestion.

with best wishes on Makar Samkranti.

OM TATSATRCSrivastava------------------------Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]http://www.cosmograce.com. http://www.kaalvastu.comhttp://cosmograce.blogspot.com-----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Raichur-a-r

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 11:53 AM

Good information. The only way to overcome these hurdles is to agree to a new name

and new books by any one interested to rewrite.

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Tue, 13/1/09, Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp >Re: Learning K P System Date: Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 5:14 PM

Sunil ji,QUOTEThe Copyright Term Extension Act (CTEA) of 1998 extended copyright terms in the United States by 20 years. Since the Copyright Act of 1976, copyright would last for the life of the author plus 50 years, or 75 years for a work of corporate authorship.UNQUOTEI have first hand experience talking to KP people and my experience is not very good. I am not optimistic about copyright talks with them. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 > wrote:

Dear Raichur ji,I know for a fact that patent rights expire after a time period. If I am not wrong it is 10 years. I am not a legal professional and even if copyright laws are eternal, we can obtain permission from copyright owners, amend the readers and let the profit accrue to the coyright owners. I am sure a workable agreement can be reached. Imagine the immense benefit that KP Theory and students would derive from such a possibility.RegardsSunil--- On Tue, 1/13/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar > Re: Learning K P System , "Sunil Sharma" <sunilsharma21 >Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 7:25 AM

Dear Sharma

@gro ups.com

Dear Punit ji,

with regards

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Learning K P System

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,

I will give you his number next week, as I cannpt find now. You may

directly ask him how to get the books. The phone number of the author,

once you are fortunate to get , then rest all matters take backseat. He

will let you know how many books he has written, the pricing and how you

can acquire them.

I remember my KP Guru after learning one year weekened classes from him,

we 5 students went to him, and requested him to teach us for one year

more on Kp so that we could learn further. He replied " I do not give

spoon feeding " From here you have to walk alone and learn on your own,

commit mistakes, and learn from them. My job is over and you move

forward from here, because if I have to teach you everything then when

will you become independent in judgement ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21

wrote:

>

> Dear Sandeep,

> Don't take ot personally if I may say so, but this is only qualitative

information. How about the title/s, publishers, availability? Don't you

think those are relavent?

> Please provide as much information (if not complete) when you

recommend a book. That will help.

> Regards

> Sunil

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> rajscan1 rajscan1

>

> Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:14:40 AM

>

>

> Dear Members,

> Besides books being available from the master and his son, the books

> published by Prof. Sharad Joshi of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan are also a

> treasure to collect and go through as they deal in more depth

> regarding the subject KP.

> Sundeep Arora

>

Guest guest

Hello Raichurji,

I stay in Andheri in Bombay and work between 3pm to 1am from Monday to Friday. Saturday and sunday, I am fully free. If you permitt and ready to take personal tution, I am ready to learn on weekdays between 11-1.30pm morning or ready to come anytime on weekends.

Raichurji- please consider my request. I might call you to discuss this if you allow me to call. Please suggest.

Thanks Hanu--- On Wed, 1/14/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: Re: Learning K P System , "hanu bhatia" <hanubhatiaWednesday, January 14, 2009, 2:45 PM

Dear HanuYou wnat a kp astrologer based out of Bombay.Do you mean based in Bombay ? By the way where are you based ?. One may find an astrolger in your place of residenceraichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Tue, 13/1/09, hanu bhatia <hanubhatia > wrote:hanu bhatia <hanubhatia >Re: Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comTuesday, 13 January, 2009, 12:06 AMI too intend to learn KP and also have requested Punitji for advising if anybody based out of Bombay can take private or personal tutions on KP. I do not mind paying any fee for this but if somebody can advise on good KP astrologer, that would be great help from this forum. I intend to learn from basics till the last straw of KP.Can anybody help me?? Thanks Hanu--- On Mon,

1/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009, 11:42 PMFor those lovers of Kp who do not have any KP courses in their city ofLocation, I recommend -1) Books by Chandrakant Bhatt.2) Books by Suresh Sahasne ( In Hindi and Marathi )3) Astrosecrets ( All 3 Parts )4) KP Readers( All above in that Order ),and secondly keep friendship with some KP astrologer in your area whocan guide you once in a while. After that You do not need anybody. thesebooks are enough, This forum is enough and Your experience with chartsis enough.Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> Oh really?

That is an eye opener! I just wrote a reply on this forumand wanted to join the correspondence course.> As regards KP Readers, I too have the same opinion. They are verybadly written. Wrote an email to KP Book sellers (two of them) and noreply whatsoever. I am going to ask a friend of mine in Chennai to buythose books and mail them to someone in Goa who will then send it to me.> Bought KP Astro 3.0 in July/August with great deal of enthusiasm. Tillday it is not working. Wrote to Mr. Rangarajan who profers certaincosmetic suggestions everytime but it just does not work. And to thinkof it, I was the one who was advocating this software to Mr.Sunaparantha and others on various fora, including this very one> Regards.> Sunil>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> @gro ups.com> Sent:

Monday, January 12, 2009 5:09:00 PM> Re: Learning K P System>>>> Dear Punitji,>> A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all thosewho> come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant> Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers are> very much confusing.>> I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back to> them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Justyesterday> I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place,and> he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. Theseare> cases from first hand and not on hearsay.>> Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or> whatever, I

dont know and neither care.>> regards>> Bhaskar.>> @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" punitp@ wrote:> >> > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and readingthem.> There> > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion.I> am> > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad> course> > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.> >> > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> Chintamani and> > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt andasking> any> > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the> books by> > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six> readers.> > This is my personal

approach which has changed over a period oftime.> Other> > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those> are> > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:> >> > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > > correspondence course as well as books.> > >> > > You can contact him at> > >> > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,> ANNA> > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > >> > >> > > Best regards> > >> > > Raakesh K Sharma> >

>> > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...* wrote:> > >> > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...> > > Learning K P System> > > @gro ups.com> > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > >> > >> > > I would like to learn K P System .> > > Can I learn this on line?> > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > >> > >> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sir( Tw ji),

Thanks for your valued observation and only response

to content of my mail.

" Judgment in application of rules seems more important than the mechanism of chart calculation in getting correct prediction."

This is exactly , my understanding also.So I agree .

But matrix OF sub theory calls for accurate cusp and planetary position.

Let us call it "a astrological chart applicable to a Native" in question .

To my learning Prof KSK relied on average value of Ayanamsa for whole year and considered possible range of variations in it and talled it with day to day events based on Ruiling planets.

Perhaps He took Birth time duly corrected based on RP and

He wrote Principles of His System selecting examples that were appropriate.

Based on this assumption ,I quote say a published example from Sub lord speaks Voll ii of a IPS officer, With following Data as given by Late Prof K.M.Subramaniam is;

DOB 14 sept 1945 TOB 8: 30 AM POB Tinnevelly 8N44 77E44 Ayanamsa 23.4.55 DMS.

If any one has time and inclination , Just examine What your correct application will do ?

The events are

1. He was IPS joined on 5 july 1969.

2. Promoted on 17 -11-91 as I.G. but posted to insignificant branch.

3. Developed serious Health problem in Oct/Nov 1990

4. He was taken to foreign land for treatment for heart treatment .

I can give many more examples.

The bottom line is How to Hit buills eye to asses future event.

with regards.

-

tw853

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:50 AM

Dear Swami ji,Any SW may not help to get close charts in the KP books. The mostimportant thing is to learn the rules as applied in these booksforgetting the accuracy of the charts. As demonstrated, the manualcalculation using American ephemeris and any standard KP or WesternTables of Houses gives the same results of Swiss ephemeris which hasreplaced the Raphel's ephemeris and TOH. Judgment in application ofrules seems more important than the mechanism of chart calculation ingetting correct prediction. Regards,tw , "swami" <swami wrote:>> > || Om Gurave Namah ||> Hare Ram Krishna> Dear Abhi and friends,> If permitted, I may mention,SW calculations could be accurate,perhaps more than called for for the system.> Just to quote . If you work out exercises of Sub lord speaks> With KP ayanamsa Chart will come close by Astroloka Software but notby others.> If you work out Charts by any software ,It gives feel of accuracy,but manual calculations From Raphels are poles apart when question ofanalysis arises.> Guruji worked with Raphel only.It is different matter that Thesetables are not enough detailed as far as Seconds are concerned.> I have asked some KP successful astrologers in Northern > parts.The common consesus is KP is accurate IF manual calculationare made.Especially IN Horary.> I am not expert,But to me it is a possibility That Software writersare compelled to use algorithim that is avaiable to them from singlesource or may be from two authers.> If this assumption is correct , Casting by Manual must prove usefulas far as cuspal data is concerned.> In my work except for posting on list I rely manual calculations only.> Lastly Books OF Shri C.K.bhatt can be had from loger web siteeasily.> URL is > http://www.loger.com> > OM TATSAT> RCSrivastava> ------------------------> Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]> http:\\www.cosmograce.com http:\\www.kaalvastu.com > -----------------------> " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Beingwho has> created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."> -------------------------> > > - > abhi_ca_2004 > > Monday, January 12, 2009 10:15 PM> Re: Learning K P System> > > > DEAR PUNITJI,> > I'VE LEARNED KP THROUGH BOOKS WRITEEN BY SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE JI -> "KRISHNAMURTHY JTOTISH RAHASYA-PHALADESH KHAND,VOL 1 & 2"> BUT WHEN I CHECKED HOROSCOPES (THROUGH SOFTWARES) OF VARIUOS EXAMPLES > GIVEN IN THAT BOOKS,I FOUND THOSE TO BE INCORRECT.> > HOW DO U RATE THIS BOOK AS A TOOL TO LEARN KP.> PLZ ALSO GIVE DETAILS REGARDING BOOKS OF SHRI Chandrakant Bhatt,FROM > WHERE ONE CAN GET THOSE BOOKS.> > REGARDS> > ABHI> > , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@> > wrote:> >> > > > Dear Punitji,> > > > A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all > those who> > come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant> > Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers > are> > very much confusing.> > > > I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> > indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back > to> > them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just > yesterday> > I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place, > and> > he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. > These are> > cases from first hand and not on hearsay.> > > > Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or> > whatever, I dont know and neither care.> > > > regards> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Punit Pandey" <punitp@> wrote:> > >> > > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading > them.> > There> > > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my > opinion. I> > am> > > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad> > course> > > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.> > >> > > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> > Chintamani and> > > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and > asking> > any> > > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the> > books by> > > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six> > readers.> > > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of > time.> > Other> > > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think > those> > are> > > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.> > >> > > Thanks & Regards,> > >> > > Punit Pandey> > >> > >> > > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:> > >> > > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > > > correspondence course as well as books.> > > >> > > > You can contact him at> > > >> > > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, > 769,> > ANNA> > > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > > >> > > >> > > > Best regards> > > >> > > > Raakesh K Sharma> > > >> > > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@* wrote:> > > >> > > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@> > > > Learning K P System> > > > > > > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > I would like to learn K P System .> > > > Can I learn this on line?> > > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Hanu bhatia

The matter is now clear.The best thing that will suit your needs is to join CHABILDAS Classes. The are run on Satrdy evenings.

The location is opposite Ideal Book Depot Dadar (east)

Good Luck

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Wed, 14/1/09, hanu bhatia <hanubhatia wrote:

hanu bhatia <hanubhatiaRe: Re: Learning K P System Date: Wednesday, 14 January, 2009, 3:16 PM

Hello Raichurji,

I stay in Andheri in Bombay and work between 3pm to 1am from Monday to Friday. Saturday and sunday, I am fully free. If you permitt and ready to take personal tution, I am ready to learn on weekdays between 11-1.30pm morning or ready to come anytime on weekends.

Raichurji- please consider my request. I might call you to discuss this if you allow me to call. Please suggest.

Thanks Hanu--- On Wed, 1/14/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: Re: Learning K P System, "hanu bhatia" <hanubhatiaWednesday, January 14, 2009, 2:45 PM

Dear HanuYou wnat a kp astrologer based out of Bombay.Do you mean based in Bombay ? By the way where are you based ?. One may find an astrolger in your place of residenceraichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Tue, 13/1/09, hanu bhatia <hanubhatia > wrote:hanu bhatia <hanubhatia >Re: Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comTuesday, 13 January, 2009, 12:06 AMI too intend to learn KP and also have requested Punitji for advising if anybody based out of Bombay can take private or personal tutions on KP. I do not mind paying any fee for this but if somebody can advise on good KP astrologer, that would be great help from this forum. I intend to learn from basics till the last straw of KP.Can anybody help me?? Thanks Hanu--- On Mon,

1/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009, 11:42 PMFor those lovers of Kp who do not have any KP courses in their city ofLocation, I recommend -1) Books by Chandrakant Bhatt.2) Books by Suresh Sahasne ( In Hindi and Marathi )3) Astrosecrets ( All 3 Parts )4) KP Readers( All above in that Order ),and secondly keep friendship with some KP astrologer in your area whocan guide you once in a while. After that You do not need anybody. thesebooks are enough, This forum is enough and Your experience with chartsis enough.Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> Oh really?

That is an eye opener! I just wrote a reply on this forumand wanted to join the correspondence course.> As regards KP Readers, I too have the same opinion. They are verybadly written. Wrote an email to KP Book sellers (two of them) and noreply whatsoever. I am going to ask a friend of mine in Chennai to buythose books and mail them to someone in Goa who will then send it to me.> Bought KP Astro 3.0 in July/August with great deal of enthusiasm. Tillday it is not working. Wrote to Mr. Rangarajan who profers certaincosmetic suggestions everytime but it just does not work. And to thinkof it, I was the one who was advocating this software to Mr.Sunaparantha and others on various fora, including this very one> Regards.> Sunil>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> @gro ups.com> Sent:

Monday, January 12, 2009 5:09:00 PM> Re: Learning K P System>>>> Dear Punitji,>> A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all thosewho> come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri Chandrakant> Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the readers are> very much confusing.>> I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back to> them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Justyesterday> I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my place,and> he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. Theseare> cases from first hand and not on hearsay.>> Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or> whatever, I

dont know and neither care.>> regards>> Bhaskar.>> @gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" punitp@ wrote:> >> > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and readingthem.> There> > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my opinion.I> am> > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish Visharad> course> > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.> >> > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> Chintamani and> > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt andasking> any> > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied both the> books by> > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read even six> readers.> > This is my personal

approach which has changed over a period oftime.> Other> > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think those> are> > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.> >> > Thanks & Regards,> >> > Punit Pandey> >> >> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:> >> > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > > correspondence course as well as books.> > >> > > You can contact him at> > >> > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, 769,> ANNA> > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > >> > >> > > Best regards> > >> > > Raakesh K Sharma> >

>> > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...* wrote:> > >> > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@ ...> > > Learning K P System> > > @gro ups.com> > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > >> > >> > > I would like to learn K P System .> > > Can I learn this on line?> > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > >> > >> > >> > >> >>

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Swami ji,

1. An accurate SW and the ayanamsa of their choice may be needed in

the application of Dr. Kar's sub-sub theory or cuspal interlinks

especially 2nd one taking the links between the sub-subs.

2. In KP the sub-sub is not applied and it is not a big deal whether

the Guruji KSK's flat ayanamsa value for the whole year with the

precision up to minute only or the Old KPA up to a particular date

with second value as done in SWs or the New KPA of 2003, and it may

only effect the choice of Sookshma in some cases. Of course, in a

border line case, any thing different can happen.

3. As said before and mentioned by you, some charts in the KP Readers

and Sub-lord Speaks in 3 vol do not tally with the write-up.

4. In my opinion, the bottom line How to Hit the bull's eye to asses

future event is to take the main essence of application of rules

neglecting those technical errors.

Thanks and regards,

tw

, " swami " <swami wrote:

>

>

> || Om Gurave Namah ||

> Hare Ram Krishna

> Dear Sir( Tw ji),

>

> Thanks for your valued observation and only response

> to content of my mail.

>

> " Judgment in application of rules seems more important than the

mechanism of chart calculation in getting correct prediction. "

> This is exactly , my understanding also.So I agree .

> But matrix OF sub theory calls for accurate cusp and planetary

position.

> Let us call it " a astrological chart applicable to a Native " in

question .

> To my learning Prof KSK relied on average value of Ayanamsa for

whole year and considered possible range of variations in it and

talled it with day to day events based on Ruiling planets.

> Perhaps He took Birth time duly corrected based on RP and

> He wrote Principles of His System selecting examples that were

appropriate.

> Based on this assumption ,I quote say a published example from Sub

lord speaks Voll ii of a IPS officer, With following Data as given by

Late Prof K.M.Subramaniam is;

> DOB 14 sept 1945 TOB 8: 30 AM POB Tinnevelly 8N44 77E44

Ayanamsa 23.4.55 DMS.

> If any one has time and inclination , Just examine What your correct

application will do ?

> The events are

> 1. He was IPS joined on 5 july 1969.

> 2. Promoted on 17 -11-91 as I.G. but posted to insignificant branch.

> 3. Developed serious Health problem in Oct/Nov 1990

> 4. He was taken to foreign land for treatment for heart treatment .

>

> I can give many more examples.

> The bottom line is How to Hit buills eye to asses future event.

> with regards.

>

> OM TATSAT

> RCSrivastava

> ------------------------

> Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]

> http://www.cosmograce.com. http://www.kaalvastu.com

> http://cosmograce.blogspot.com

> -----------------------

> " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being

who has

> created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "

> --

>

> -

> tw853

>

> Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:50 AM

>

>

> Dear Swami ji,

>

> Any SW may not help to get close charts in the KP books. The most

> important thing is to learn the rules as applied in these books

> forgetting the accuracy of the charts. As demonstrated, the manual

> calculation using American ephemeris and any standard KP or Western

> Tables of Houses gives the same results of Swiss ephemeris which has

> replaced the Raphel's ephemeris and TOH. Judgment in application of

> rules seems more important than the mechanism of chart calculation in

> getting correct prediction.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

> , " swami " <swami@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > || Om Gurave Namah ||

> > Hare Ram Krishna

> > Dear Abhi and friends,

> > If permitted, I may mention,SW calculations could be accurate,

> perhaps more than called for for the system.

> > Just to quote . If you work out exercises of Sub lord speaks

> > With KP ayanamsa Chart will come close by Astroloka Software but not

> by others.

> > If you work out Charts by any software ,It gives feel of accuracy,

> but manual calculations From Raphels are poles apart when question of

> analysis arises.

> > Guruji worked with Raphel only.It is different matter that These

> tables are not enough detailed as far as Seconds are concerned.

> > I have asked some KP successful astrologers in Northern

> > parts.The common consesus is KP is accurate IF manual calculation

> are made.Especially IN Horary.

> > I am not expert,But to me it is a possibility That Software writers

> are compelled to use algorithim that is avaiable to them from single

> source or may be from two authers.

> > If this assumption is correct , Casting by Manual must prove useful

> as far as cuspal data is concerned.

> > In my work except for posting on list I rely manual calculations

only.

> > Lastly Books OF Shri C.K.bhatt can be had from loger web site

> easily.

> > URL is

> > http://www.loger.com

> >

> > OM TATSAT

> > RCSrivastava

> > ------------------------

> > Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]

> > http:\\www.cosmograce.com http:\\www.kaalvastu.com

> > -----------------------

> > " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being

> who has

> > created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "

> > -------------------------

> >

> >

> > -

> > abhi_ca_2004

> >

> > Monday, January 12, 2009 10:15 PM

> > Re: Learning K P System

> >

> >

> >

> > DEAR PUNITJI,

> >

> > I'VE LEARNED KP THROUGH BOOKS WRITEEN BY SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE JI -

> > " KRISHNAMURTHY JTOTISH RAHASYA-PHALADESH KHAND,VOL 1 & 2 "

> > BUT WHEN I CHECKED HOROSCOPES (THROUGH SOFTWARES) OF VARIUOS

EXAMPLES

> > GIVEN IN THAT BOOKS,I FOUND THOSE TO BE INCORRECT.

> >

> > HOW DO U RATE THIS BOOK AS A TOOL TO LEARN KP.

> > PLZ ALSO GIVE DETAILS REGARDING BOOKS OF SHRI Chandrakant

Bhatt,FROM

> > WHERE ONE CAN GET THOSE BOOKS.

> >

> > REGARDS

> >

> > ABHI

> >

> > , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Punitji,

> > >

> > > A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all

> > those who

> > > come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri

Chandrakant

> > > Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the

readers

> > are

> > > very much confusing.

> > >

> > > I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or

> > > indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back

> > to

> > > them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just

> > yesterday

> > > I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my

place,

> > and

> > > he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response.

> > These are

> > > cases from first hand and not on hearsay.

> > >

> > > Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or

> > > whatever, I dont know and neither care.

> > >

> > > regards

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Punit Pandey " <punitp@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading

> > them.

> > > There

> > > > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my

> > opinion. I

> > > am

> > > > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish

Visharad

> > > course

> > > > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.

> > > >

> > > > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra

> > > Chintamani and

> > > > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and

> > asking

> > > any

> > > > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied

both the

> > > books by

> > > > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read

even six

> > > readers.

> > > > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of

> > time.

> > > Other

> > > > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think

> > those

> > > are

> > > > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Punit Pandey

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers

> > > > > correspondence course as well as books.

> > > > >

> > > > > You can contact him at

> > > > >

> > > > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA,

> > 769,

> > > ANNA

> > > > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.

> > > > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Best regards

> > > > >

> > > > > Raakesh K Sharma

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@* wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@

> > > > > Learning K P System

> > > > >

> > > > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I would like to learn K P System .

> > > > > Can I learn this on line?

> > > > > Can I buy a course and learn ?

> > > > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Hanu,

Ideal Book Depot is at DADAR-WEST...please...perhaps there was a typing error...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Raichur-a-r <raichurar ; hanu bhatia <hanubhatiaWednesday, 14 January, 2009 5:12:26 PMRe: Re: Learning K P System

Dear Hanu bhatia

The matter is now clear.The best thing that will suit your needs is to join CHABILDAS Classes. The are run on Satrdy evenings.

The location is opposite Ideal Book Depot Dadar (east)

Good Luck

raichur anant mumbai phone 25062609--- On Wed, 14/1/09, hanu bhatia <hanubhatia > wrote:

hanu bhatia <hanubhatia >Re: Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comWednesday, 14 January, 2009, 3:16 PM

Hello Raichurji,

Thanks Hanu--- On Wed, 1/14/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar >Re: Re: Learning K P System@gro ups..com, "hanu bhatia" <hanubhatia >Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 2:45 PM

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear TW ji,

Thanks for sharing your vision.

Yes journey in search of truth must go on.

with regards.

-

tw853

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 7:31 PM

Dear Swami ji,1. An accurate SW and the ayanamsa of their choice may be needed inthe application of Dr. Kar's sub-sub theory or cuspal interlinksespecially 2nd one taking the links between the sub-subs.2. In KP the sub-sub is not applied and it is not a big deal whetherthe Guruji KSK's flat ayanamsa value for the whole year with theprecision up to minute only or the Old KPA up to a particular datewith second value as done in SWs or the New KPA of 2003, and it mayonly effect the choice of Sookshma in some cases. Of course, in aborder line case, any thing different can happen.3. As said before and mentioned by you, some charts in the KP Readersand Sub-lord Speaks in 3 vol do not tally with the write-up.4. In my opinion, the bottom line How to Hit the bull's eye to assesfuture event is to take the main essence of application of rulesneglecting those technical errors.Thanks and regards,tw , "swami" <swami wrote:>> > || Om Gurave Namah ||> Hare Ram Krishna> Dear Sir( Tw ji),> > Thanks for your valued observation and only response> to content of my mail.> > " Judgment in application of rules seems more important than themechanism of chart calculation in getting correct prediction."> This is exactly , my understanding also.So I agree .> But matrix OF sub theory calls for accurate cusp and planetaryposition. > Let us call it "a astrological chart applicable to a Native" inquestion .> To my learning Prof KSK relied on average value of Ayanamsa forwhole year and considered possible range of variations in it andtalled it with day to day events based on Ruiling planets.> Perhaps He took Birth time duly corrected based on RP and > He wrote Principles of His System selecting examples that wereappropriate.> Based on this assumption ,I quote say a published example from Sublord speaks Voll ii of a IPS officer, With following Data as given byLate Prof K.M.Subramaniam is;> DOB 14 sept 1945 TOB 8: 30 AM POB Tinnevelly 8N44 77E44 Ayanamsa 23.4.55 DMS.> If any one has time and inclination , Just examine What your correctapplication will do ?> The events are > 1. He was IPS joined on 5 july 1969.> 2. Promoted on 17 -11-91 as I.G. but posted to insignificant branch.> 3. Developed serious Health problem in Oct/Nov 1990> 4. He was taken to foreign land for treatment for heart treatment .> > I can give many more examples.> The bottom line is How to Hit buills eye to asses future event.> with regards.> > OM TATSAT> RCSrivastava> ------------------------> Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]> http://www.cosmograce.com. http://www.kaalvastu.com> http://cosmograce.blogspot.com> -----------------------> " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Beingwho has> created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."> -------------------------> > - > tw853 > > Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:50 AM> Re: Learning K P System> > > Dear Swami ji,> > Any SW may not help to get close charts in the KP books. The most> important thing is to learn the rules as applied in these books> forgetting the accuracy of the charts. As demonstrated, the manual> calculation using American ephemeris and any standard KP or Western> Tables of Houses gives the same results of Swiss ephemeris which has> replaced the Raphel's ephemeris and TOH. Judgment in application of> rules seems more important than the mechanism of chart calculation in> getting correct prediction. > > Regards,> > tw> > , "swami" <swami@> wrote:> >> > > > || Om Gurave Namah ||> > Hare Ram Krishna> > Dear Abhi and friends,> > If permitted, I may mention,SW calculations could be accurate,> perhaps more than called for for the system.> > Just to quote . If you work out exercises of Sub lord speaks> > With KP ayanamsa Chart will come close by Astroloka Software but not> by others.> > If you work out Charts by any software ,It gives feel of accuracy,> but manual calculations From Raphels are poles apart when question of> analysis arises.> > Guruji worked with Raphel only.It is different matter that These> tables are not enough detailed as far as Seconds are concerned.> > I have asked some KP successful astrologers in Northern > > parts.The common consesus is KP is accurate IF manual calculation> are made.Especially IN Horary.> > I am not expert,But to me it is a possibility That Software writers> are compelled to use algorithim that is avaiable to them from single> source or may be from two authers.> > If this assumption is correct , Casting by Manual must prove useful> as far as cuspal data is concerned.> > In my work except for posting on list I rely manual calculationsonly.> > Lastly Books OF Shri C.K.bhatt can be had from loger web site> easily.> > URL is > > http://www.loger.com> > > > OM TATSAT> > RCSrivastava> > ------------------------> > Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]> > http:\\www.cosmograce.com http:\\www.kaalvastu.com > > -----------------------> > " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being> who has> > created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."> > -------------------------> > > > > > - > > abhi_ca_2004 > > > > Monday, January 12, 2009 10:15 PM> > Re: Learning K P System> > > > > > > > DEAR PUNITJI,> > > > I'VE LEARNED KP THROUGH BOOKS WRITEEN BY SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE JI -> > "KRISHNAMURTHY JTOTISH RAHASYA-PHALADESH KHAND,VOL 1 & 2"> > BUT WHEN I CHECKED HOROSCOPES (THROUGH SOFTWARES) OF VARIUOSEXAMPLES > > GIVEN IN THAT BOOKS,I FOUND THOSE TO BE INCORRECT.> > > > HOW DO U RATE THIS BOOK AS A TOOL TO LEARN KP.> > PLZ ALSO GIVE DETAILS REGARDING BOOKS OF SHRI ChandrakantBhatt,FROM > > WHERE ONE CAN GET THOSE BOOKS.> > > > REGARDS> > > > ABHI> > > > , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@> > > wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Punitji,> > > > > > A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all > > those who> > > come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend ShriChandrakant> > > Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that thereaders > > are> > > very much confusing.> > > > > > I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> > > indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back > > to> > > them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just > > yesterday> > > I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at myplace, > > and> > > he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. > > These are> > > cases from first hand and not on hearsay.> > > > > > Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or> > > whatever, I dont know and neither care.> > > > > > regards> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Punit Pandey" <punitp@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading > > them.> > > There> > > > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my > > opinion. I> > > am> > > > saying that because I myself have participated in JyotishVisharad> > > course> > > > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.> > > >> > > > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> > > Chintamani and> > > > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and > > asking> > > any> > > > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studiedboth the> > > books by> > > > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to readeven six> > > readers.> > > > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of > > time.> > > Other> > > > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think > > those> > > are> > > > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.> > > >> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > >> > > > Punit Pandey> > > >> > > >> > > > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:> > > >> > > > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > > > > correspondence course as well as books.> > > > >> > > > > You can contact him at> > > > >> > > > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, > > 769,> > > ANNA> > > > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Best regards> > > > >> > > > > Raakesh K Sharma> > > > >> > > > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@* wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@> > > > > Learning K P System> > > > > > > > > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I would like to learn K P System .> > > > > Can I learn this on line?> > > > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

"My Friends, we have come up to this- you should continue the research and you may reach to further truth." (Guruji KSK)

, "swami" <swami wrote:>> > || Om Gurave Namah ||> Hare Ram Krishna> Dear TW ji,> Thanks for sharing your vision.> Yes journey in search of truth must go on.> with regards.> > OM TATSAT> RCSrivastava> ------------------------> Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]> http://www.cosmograce.com. http://www.kaalvastu.com> http://cosmograce.blogspot.com> -----------------------> " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has> created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."> --> > - > tw853 > > Wednesday, January 14, 2009 7:31 PM> Re: Learning K P System> > > Dear Swami ji,> > 1. An accurate SW and the ayanamsa of their choice may be needed in> the application of Dr. Kar's sub-sub theory or cuspal interlinks> especially 2nd one taking the links between the sub-subs.> > 2. In KP the sub-sub is not applied and it is not a big deal whether> the Guruji KSK's flat ayanamsa value for the whole year with the> precision up to minute only or the Old KPA up to a particular date> with second value as done in SWs or the New KPA of 2003, and it may> only effect the choice of Sookshma in some cases. Of course, in a> border line case, any thing different can happen.> > 3. As said before and mentioned by you, some charts in the KP Readers> and Sub-lord Speaks in 3 vol do not tally with the write-up.> > 4. In my opinion, the bottom line How to Hit the bull's eye to asses> future event is to take the main essence of application of rules> neglecting those technical errors.> > Thanks and regards,> > tw> > , "swami" swami@ wrote:> >> > > > || Om Gurave Namah ||> > Hare Ram Krishna> > Dear Sir( Tw ji),> > > > Thanks for your valued observation and only response> > to content of my mail.> > > > " Judgment in application of rules seems more important than the> mechanism of chart calculation in getting correct prediction."> > This is exactly , my understanding also.So I agree .> > But matrix OF sub theory calls for accurate cusp and planetary> position. > > Let us call it "a astrological chart applicable to a Native" in> question .> > To my learning Prof KSK relied on average value of Ayanamsa for> whole year and considered possible range of variations in it and> talled it with day to day events based on Ruiling planets.> > Perhaps He took Birth time duly corrected based on RP and > > He wrote Principles of His System selecting examples that were> appropriate.> > Based on this assumption ,I quote say a published example from Sub> lord speaks Voll ii of a IPS officer, With following Data as given by> Late Prof K.M.Subramaniam is;> > DOB 14 sept 1945 TOB 8: 30 AM POB Tinnevelly 8N44 77E44 > Ayanamsa 23.4.55 DMS.> > If any one has time and inclination , Just examine What your correct> application will do ?> > The events are > > 1. He was IPS joined on 5 july 1969.> > 2. Promoted on 17 -11-91 as I.G. but posted to insignificant branch.> > 3. Developed serious Health problem in Oct/Nov 1990> > 4. He was taken to foreign land for treatment for heart treatment .> > > > I can give many more examples.> > The bottom line is How to Hit buills eye to asses future event.> > with regards.> > > > OM TATSAT> > RCSrivastava> > ------------------------> > Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]> > http://www.cosmograce.com. http://www.kaalvastu.com> > http://cosmograce.blogspot.com> > -----------------------> > " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being> who has> > created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."> > -------------------------> > > > - > > tw853 > > > > Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:50 AM> > Re: Learning K P System> > > > > > Dear Swami ji,> > > > Any SW may not help to get close charts in the KP books. The most> > important thing is to learn the rules as applied in these books> > forgetting the accuracy of the charts. As demonstrated, the manual> > calculation using American ephemeris and any standard KP or Western> > Tables of Houses gives the same results of Swiss ephemeris which has> > replaced the Raphel's ephemeris and TOH. Judgment in application of> > rules seems more important than the mechanism of chart calculation in> > getting correct prediction. > > > > Regards,> > > > tw> > > > , "swami" <swami@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > || Om Gurave Namah ||> > > Hare Ram Krishna> > > Dear Abhi and friends,> > > If permitted, I may mention,SW calculations could be accurate,> > perhaps more than called for for the system.> > > Just to quote . If you work out exercises of Sub lord speaks> > > With KP ayanamsa Chart will come close by Astroloka Software but not> > by others.> > > If you work out Charts by any software ,It gives feel of accuracy,> > but manual calculations From Raphels are poles apart when question of> > analysis arises.> > > Guruji worked with Raphel only.It is different matter that These> > tables are not enough detailed as far as Seconds are concerned.> > > I have asked some KP successful astrologers in Northern > > > parts.The common consesus is KP is accurate IF manual calculation> > are made.Especially IN Horary.> > > I am not expert,But to me it is a possibility That Software writers> > are compelled to use algorithim that is avaiable to them from single> > source or may be from two authers.> > > If this assumption is correct , Casting by Manual must prove useful> > as far as cuspal data is concerned.> > > In my work except for posting on list I rely manual calculations> only.> > > Lastly Books OF Shri C.K.bhatt can be had from loger web site> > easily.> > > URL is > > > http://www.loger.com> > > > > > OM TATSAT> > > RCSrivastava> > > ------------------------> > > Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]> > > http:\\www.cosmograce.com http:\\www.kaalvastu.com > > > -----------------------> > > " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being> > who has> > > created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."> > > -------------------------> > > > > > > > > - > > > abhi_ca_2004 > > > > > > Monday, January 12, 2009 10:15 PM> > > Re: Learning K P System> > > > > > > > > > > > DEAR PUNITJI,> > > > > > I'VE LEARNED KP THROUGH BOOKS WRITEEN BY SHRI SURESH SHAHASANE JI -> > > "KRISHNAMURTHY JTOTISH RAHASYA-PHALADESH KHAND,VOL 1 & 2"> > > BUT WHEN I CHECKED HOROSCOPES (THROUGH SOFTWARES) OF VARIUOS> EXAMPLES > > > GIVEN IN THAT BOOKS,I FOUND THOSE TO BE INCORRECT.> > > > > > HOW DO U RATE THIS BOOK AS A TOOL TO LEARN KP.> > > PLZ ALSO GIVE DETAILS REGARDING BOOKS OF SHRI Chandrakant> Bhatt,FROM > > > WHERE ONE CAN GET THOSE BOOKS.> > > > > > REGARDS> > > > > > ABHI> > > > > > , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Punitji,> > > > > > > > A beautiful unbiased reply, which is eaxctly what I advise all > > > those who> > > > come to me asking how to learn KP. I too recommend Shri> Chandrakant> > > > Bhatts books first, and then the Readers. I agree that the> readers > > > are> > > > very much confusing.> > > > > > > > I do not know Sons of Kp personally in any manner directly or> > > > indirectly. I remember of sending money for a course 15 year back > > > to> > > > them, and there was no response once the money was gone. Just > > > yesterday> > > > I had a visitor of the Interntional Astronomers forum, at my> place, > > > and> > > > he too had a bad experience after sending money - No response. > > > These are> > > > cases from first hand and not on hearsay.> > > > > > > > Some wrong managment of money in hands of wrong staff members or> > > > whatever, I dont know and neither care.> > > > > > > > regards> > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Punit Pandey" <punitp@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Correspondence course is as good as buying KP books and reading > > > them.> > > > There> > > > > is no other benefit of the said correspondence course in my > > > opinion. I> > > > am> > > > > saying that because I myself have participated in Jyotish> Visharad> > > > course> > > > > from KPSARI and I would not recommend it to anybody.> > > > >> > > > > In my opinion, the best way to learn KP is to read Nakshatra> > > > Chintamani and> > > > > Further Light on Nakshatra Chintamani by Chandrakant Bhatt and > > > asking> > > > any> > > > > question in this forum. Once you have thoroughly studied> both the> > > > books by> > > > > Chandrakant Bhatt, then only I would suggest you to read> even six> > > > readers.> > > > > This is my personal approach which has changed over a period of > > > time.> > > > Other> > > > > senior KP astrologers may recommend KP 6 readers, but I think > > > those> > > > are> > > > > slightly confusing and little too detailed for the beginner.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > >> > > > > Punit Pandey> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Raakesh Sharma divsintl@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > Dr Hariharan , son of our reverend Guruji Late KSK offers> > > > > > correspondence course as well as books.> > > > > >> > > > > > You can contact him at> > > > > >> > > > > > KRISHNAMURTI PUBLICATIONS, F21-A, FIRST FLOOR, SPENCER PLAZA, > > > 769,> > > > ANNA> > > > > > SALAI, CHENNAI-600 002.> > > > > > E-mail : kpsari@ net.in> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Best regards> > > > > >> > > > > > Raakesh K Sharma> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On *Mon, 1/12/09, Gajender Singh gajender.singh@* wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Gajender Singh gajender.singh@> > > > > > Learning K P System> > > > > > > > > > > > Monday, January 12, 2009, 3:15 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I would like to learn K P System .> > > > > > Can I learn this on line?> > > > > > Can I buy a course and learn ?> > > > > > If so from where ? Please let me know.Thanks> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil

You can go through KSK's original KP Volume I & II of 1965. It may satisfy your need. It may be out of print but you may get photocopies from Sagar publications, Delhi.

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 1/13/09, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21Re: Learning K P System Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 10:42 AM

Dear Pandey ji,I apologize for using the wrong anology. I was alluding to the writing skills of Shri KSK and ended up using the word "teacher" instead, entirely negating his profession itself. The slip up was inadvertant.I fully agree with what you have said in your mail but from my perspective, would like to add my experinece/s.

I have been oscillating between Vedic and KP ever since I got interested in astrology in 1992. I was fortunate to stumble upon KP even in my early days. I bought all the readers and brought them to Nigeria where I reside but could go no further for reasons already mentioned. I did not have access to any teacher till the advent of internet, which, revived my interest in astrology once again. The beauty of KP system is it does away with lots of details like yoga, combustion etc. which makes it simpler to learn and hence attractive to beginners like me. Forgive me if I say this but I do not like to go about persuing an objective in the round about way. My persistence with KP Readers stems from the fact that "Why not learn from KP Readers written by the originator of this theory, why through books written by others". Unfortunately, in the present scenario. I cannot have my way. Not until I, or someone else, decides to change it.

I would love to, but I neither have that intellectual capability nor the insight. May be some day.That is all I have to say and this is my last message on this subject, at least from my side. You may still opt to reply if you so desire as I always value your input.RegardsSunil --- On Tue, 1/13/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.comTuesday, January 13, 2009, 10:44 AM

Dear Sunil ji,I can understand your feelings. Though I am not in agreement of most of what you have said. In my opinion, Shri KSK was a great teacher. He knew that learning astrology is much more than knowing a system. Shri KSK wanted to prepare people for astrology rather than just teaching a system. His objective was much bigger. He wanted to prepare people for future research and that is the reason he wanted to share as much as he learnt during his lifetime. When he talks about fundamental principles, karakatwa of planets, houses and signs, Hindu system, western system etc., he wanted to prepare foundation for the future of astrology. He knew very well that the basic principles of KP system are not much useful if not combines with the overall astrological concepts. He also understood very well the need of further development of this system. These were not the objectives for the other books like Nakshtra Chintamani etc. For the books like

Nakshatra Chintamani, the objective was to communicate the essential points of KP system in a simple and easy to understand way...... to communicate the core ideas behind KP System. We all understand the pros and cons of guidebook and textbook based approach. In my opinion, KP readers are not the guide books but the text books. On the other hand, books like Nakshatra Chintamani are guidebook for KP System. It it clear, to the point and talks only what is essential to know. But it doesn't give us the detailed information. According to me, books like Nakshatra Chintamani helps in understanding your textbooks - the KP readers. These are supportive books, but for knowing the real KP, there is no option but to dig into the readers. In my opinion, if we will try to write the amount of important information that we have in KP readers in a new book, we will end up with something very similar to KP readers. Having said that, I understand

that there is one more difficultly with the KP readers that the original books are modified by sons of Shri KSK. The original readers of 1965 and 1971 are not available. Though, as we had a debate few months back, I understand that the most of the books are perfectly usable. I can understand that modification has added some difficulty but it is the best available to us. Even with the modifications, KP readres are the gems. If you can get 1971 edition or 1965 edition, it help in understanding the changes. One can also understand the modifications by checking archive of this forum and also checking this file section (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system Difference% 20in%20Readers/)Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyPS: As far as I know, the copyright for books goes for 50 years. If we take that the first

set of books were written in 1965, the copyright is going to end in year 2015.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

All along I was avoiding a direct remark about KP Readers lest I offend people in this forum through my unsolicited remarks. But let me just say what I wanted to, for a very long time. Teachng is an art and not everyone, irrespective of how learned he/she is, can be a good teacher. On the other hand, a person with ordinary inteligence can explain a point in a manner which students grasp immediately.Professor KSK propounded and was a great exponent of KP theory but his readers, the way they are written (if indeed he wrote them by himself) fail to impress me. Reader III transends to mere recording of his statements as if somebody recorded his voice over a dictaphone and presented in a written manner.I think, one will do a great service to Prof. KSK if he/she re-wrote these readers in a way that is more understanble to everyone, legally ofcourse by obtaining necessary permissions.I respect your view point

(reading Nakshatra Chintamani first) but that is like a "round about approach" rather than attacking the problem itself. In my opinion KP should be learned first and foremost through KP Readers for the simple reason that they are written by late Prof. KSK who gave us the theory. If they have become outdated or whatever, let us amend them and render them conducive to KP learning. I am not a legal expert but I think, like patents, copyright too has a lifespan. May be we should explore this angle and do our bit for the sake of KP.RegardsSunil

--- On Mon, 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@gro ups.comMonday, January 12, 2009, 6:58 PM

Dear Sunil ji,

swami <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com>

@gro ups.com

Monday, January 12, 2009 5:15:06 PM Re: Learning K P System

Dear Punit ji,

with regards

OM TATSATRCSrivastava------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]http:\\www.cosmogra ce.com http:\\www.kaalvast u.com

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Learning K P System

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Punit Pandey

Copy right of KSK's original KP volumes I & II were sold to Sagar Publications by Mr.KSK. The content of those volumes were copied in the 6 KP Readers published by KSK group from the year 1972 onwards. Is it not violation of copy right?

Dhanabalan --- On Tue, 1/13/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Learning K P System Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 11:44 AM

Sunil ji,QUOTEThe Copyright Term Extension Act (CTEA) of 1998 extended copyright terms in the United States by 20 years. Since the Copyright Act of 1976, copyright would last for the life of the author plus 50 years, or 75 years for a work of corporate authorship.UNQUOTEI have first hand experience talking to KP people and my

experience is not very good. I am not optimistic about copyright talks with them. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ > wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurar > Re: Learning K P System@gro ups.com, "Sunil Sharma" <sunilsharma21@ >Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 7:25 AM

Dear Sharma

@gro ups.com

Dear Punit ji,

with regards

OM TATSATRCSrivastava------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_ Astrologer [Teaching & Consultations]http:\\www.cosmogra ce.com http:\\www.kaalvast u..com ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Learning K P System