IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

spritual practise success/failure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

agadam sagadam khopdi bigadamdimaag ka ho gaya ragdipattam

, devisigh <devisingh.rajput wrote:>> Dear Anita JI,> > //Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? //> This internal Plane is purely Personal world (where actually one is > living)....It is for Jatak..It has nothing to do with Parents....> > One can make another sentence which may be quite contrary then previous > ...but that too true same time and as much true as that of previous one...> What is said that has only 'Moral Value'.....but most important is > Internal Plane...where everybody lives...> > If any body have any single reason to believe in first sentence then > same time we can find other Person same time to believe in second > sentence.....One should not have any reason to believe that is only > required to understand....sentence are meaningless..they shows technique > but can come and make another sentence for another technique....> > Mind is Barrier It likes to have some Reasons so it can survive and play > game...One has to transcend Mind to start Journey of another world....> > Serving has nothing to do with serving in Physical sense it is purely in > mental sense...when one understand that he has to serve his parents then > nothing much required to be done for external sense to serve > parents...that does not mean he is not doing anything he has to do what > he can server externally but that become meaningless......It is > technique if used quite handy to reach at such state...other wise to > have 'Bad Wife' and try same technique one can reach at same state...> > And yes i have used technique practically and shared with my > experience...even i have tried a lot with many other techniques they > won't worked for me..eg. vipasana....but surprisingly what was not > working before they are automatically start working without my > notice...so techniques are designed for each category person....where > you fall select that level technique that work....then another.....> > Hope this helps......> > ------------------> Regards,> Devisingh> > > Anita R wrote:> > > >> > Dear Devi singh ji,> > I believe if Person can not serve his mother and father as per their > > expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed..> > Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? I would > > like to point out , whether you succeed in serving any one - I repeat > > anyone- according to their expectation, depends as much on the > > receiver's attitude as the givers- if not more.> > Regards,> > Anita> >> > --- On *Thu, 15/4/10, devisigh /devisingh.rajput/* wrote:> >> >> > devisigh devisingh.rajput > Re: Re: spritual practise> > success/failure> > > > Thursday, 15 April, 2010, 7:30 AM> >> > > >> > Dear All,> >> > Thanks for nice sharing who all contributed to thread...however i> > have started thread in context of 6th and 12th house....> > Let me share something from me...going with flow....> >> > Each and every person has to fight....where he fight and who are> > enemy(external/ intrenal/ unknown). .what and how much energy he> > is getting for fighting whether he beat or overcome enemy...that> > all decide destiny and Path to be followed....> >> > I believe if Person can not serve his mother and father as per> > their expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed....> > ------------ ------> > Regards,> > Devisingh> >> >> > Chakraborty, PL wrote:> >> >> > >>> >> > >>> >> Dear Anita-ji,> >> > >> I do agree to that (intention is important)> >> > >> regards> >> > >> Chakraborty> >> > >> > >>> >> ------> >> ** ancient_indian_ astrology> >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On Behalf> >> Of *Anita R> >> *Sent:* Monday, April 12, 2010 8:46 AM> >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> >> *Subject:* RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual practise> >> success/failure> >>> >> > >>> >> Dear CHakravarthi ji,> >> The third point in your mail has exactly been my experience in life.> >> as far as the second point is considered, if my husband and I had> >> not drawn the line where we did, we would have been in the same> >> position which you mentioned.> >> Now we think before helping others. Whether they are really in> >> need of help, whether they DESERVE to be helped, if they have put> >> in enough efforts etc as you said.> >> One observation. Help always comes from some source or the other> >> when you are sincere, selfless and honest in your intentions. My> >> experience is that the intention behind the action matters more> >> than the action itself. No idea if you agree.> >> Regards,> >> Anita> >>> >> --- On *Mon, 12/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@> >> iocl.co.in>/* wrote:> >>> >>> >> Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>> >> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise success/failure> >> "'ancient_indian_ astrology'"> >> <ancient_indian_ astrology>> >> Monday, 12 April, 2010, 3:02 AM> >>> >> > >>> >> > >>> >> Dear Anita-ji,> >> > >> Long back, I have seen my father doing real philanthropy.> >> > >> The net result is....> >> > >> 1) He had a great reputation.. even now people know us by his> >> name.> >> 2) We became very poor. No one really helped.> >> 3) But help came from unexpected places. Not from the people> >> he helped.> >> 4) Being kind hearted also makes people reflective & less> >> ambitious. He> >> could not utilize some of the materialistic opportunities> >> in life.> >> > >> I am not philanthropic. I do help after giving it some> >> thought...whether the> >> person is putting efforts or not is the 1st criteria for> >> help. 2nd criteria is> >> whether I will be able to help him without getting very> >> adversely affected.> >> > >> No, I never do a help/good job because it is good thing to> >> do or it will give> >> me some "good karma / Punya".....or the person will payback.> >> > >> If the job is good....and I really need help, God will help> >> me out...but thru'> >> someone else...not thru' the person I helped.> >> > >> I have been helped by many strangers in life.> >> > >> regards> >> > >> P L Chakraborty> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >>> >> ------> >> ** ancient_indian_ astrology> >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On> >> Behalf Of *Anita R> >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:14 PM> >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> >> *Subject:* RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise success/failure> >>> >> > >>> >> Dear Chakravarthi ji,> >> Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. yes, sucker is the> >> right word perhaps. Yes, I know or rather I have realised> >> that I was doing injustice to myself by sort of , allowing> >> people to take undue advantage of my willingness to help but> >> I have stopped it. Not that I do not help people but I do not> >> bite off more than I can chew. I have learnt to draw the line> >> at the proper time and place. That has been a big achievement> >> for me and has come the hard way.> >> thanks again,> >> Have you ever wondered why and how all the people whom you> >> helped most disappear all of a sudden when you need help and> >> support? :))> >> Regards,> >> Anita> >>> >> --- On *Sat, 10/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@> >> iocl.co.in>/* wrote:> >>> >>> >> Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>> >> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise success/failure> >> "'ancient_indian_ astrology'"> >> <ancient_indian_ astrology>> >> Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 4:22 AM> >>> >> > >>> >> > >>> >> Dear Anita-ji,> >> > >> What you did (and I also did in past) ..... people would> >> call us "Suckers".> >> > >> //I have stopped all that now. I do not know if I am> >> doing the right thing> >> or not but life is infinitely more peaceful//> >> > >> I think what you are doing now is right & ethical.> >> Earlier, you had forgotten> >> about your duties towards your OWNSELF. That was wrong.> >> > >> Please note that a Tree can only give fruit when it is> >> taking care of itself.> >> If it allows itself to be taken over by Parasites, then> >> it is doing wrong 'karma'> >> > >> > >> regards> >> > >> Chakraborty > >> > >>> >> ------> >> ** ancient_indian_ astrology> >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On> >> Behalf Of *Anita R> >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:27 AM> >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> >> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise success/failure> >>> >> > >>> >>> >> My dear Bhaskar ji,> >> What you have said in the last para of your mail is> >> exactly what I have done now. Of course I have done it> >> after long sermons of "dumping people who sap our> >> energies" by a couple of my dear friends over a period of> >> a couple of years.> >> Now this is important. I used to help others on their> >> terms. At their convenience, even at the cost of my time,> >> and my compromise. I do not know if I am able to put> >> forward my views properly or not. Eg. If Bhaskar ji> >> wanted some help from me, I would help him according to> >> HIS convenience, in the way He wanted not at my> >> convenience and within my capacities. Even tho the other> >> person was the receiver, he did the receiving on HIS> >> terms. I had no say in what service I was doing. I have> >> stopped all that now. I do not know if I am doing the> >> right thing or not but life is infinitely more peaceful.> >> Then there is the law of karma. People who take advantage> >> of others pay for it some time in life or the other.> >> Regards,> >> Anita> >> --- On *Fri, 9/4/10, Bhaskar /<bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.> >> in>/* wrote:> >>> >>> >> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise success/failure> >> ancient_indian_ astrology> >> Friday, 9 April, 2010, 5:02 AM> >>> >> > >>> >>> >> Dear Anita ji,> >>> >> I am with you on this... I actually meant that one> >> should do his duties> >> to the best of his potential possible otherwise he> >> could not think of> >> dying peacefully. One cannot make anybody happy in> >> this world. A man> >> cannot make even himself happy so no question of> >> family members.> >>> >> The appraisal has to be self as I think Chakraborty> >> ji mentioned.> >>> >> What you wrote is perfect human behaviour. The more> >> one does, the more> >> is expected, and the more one is criticised, and the> >> more they will sit> >> on your head and try to control you. But we have to> >> draw a line who is> >> exploiting us and who needs our services. And apart> >> keeping aside how> >> they behave towards us, we have to continue doing our> >> duties to the best> >> of our extents possible..> >>> >> regards,> >>> >> Bhaskar.> >>> >> ancient_indian_ astrology,> >> Anita R ash.rsh55@ ..>> >> wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> >> > Tell me, can you tell me if there has been any one> >> who has been able> >> to perform his duties to the satisfaction of his> >> family members at all?> >> I am speaking from personal experience. I find, the> >> more you do , the> >> more is expected from you and the more you are> >> criticised.. I do not> >> know if you agree with me or not but this has been my> >> personal> >> experience.> >> > Regards,> >> > Anita> >> >> >> > --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> >> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise> >> success/failure> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> >> > Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 1:30 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > I would like to argue on this ( Not much- because I> >> like you, so just> >> >> >> > little)> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Remove the Ego from a man who has not been able to> >> perform his duties> >> to> >> >> >> > the satisfaction of his family members at all. Even> >> if he is humbled> >> as> >> >> >> > to feel like a Donkey, which means not a trace of> >> Ego is left in him,> >> >> >> > yet he would not like to die BUT fear of having to> >> die, because he> >> would> >> >> >> > look for few years more, so as to once again> >> attempt to do something> >> for> >> >> >> > his family members and make them content and become> >> content himself in> >> >> >> > the process....> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > I can give more such examples.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology,> >> Manoj Chandran> >> >> >> > <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Dear Sheevani Ji,> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > // Why do people fear death? Do they fear no> >> longer being part of> >> >> >> > "this tapestry called life on earth"> >> >> >> > > For me, death is just the incubation period,> >> before the atma blooms> >> >> >> > into another form, just like a beautiful butterfly,> >> pupates. from a> >> >> >> > caterpillar. //> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Conquering the Fear of Death is the Final> >> Frontier. As long as even> >> >> >> > the slightest remnant of Ego survives in our> >> consciousness, Fear of> >> >> >> > Death (at the moment of Death) is inevitable. Only> >> persons who have> >> >> >> > relinquished all sense of Ego can remain Fearless> >> at the Time of> >> >> >> > Death, since the Fear is one of the Ego, which> >> Fears the destruction> >> of> >> >> >> > the Vehichle (Body) through which it operates.> >> >> >> > > Â> >> >> >> > > Regards,> >> >> >> > >  -Manoj> >> >> >> > > Â> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> >> >> >> > > Sheevani sheevani147@ ...> >> >> >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> >> >> >> > > Wed, April 7, 2010 2:32:32 PM> >> >> >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise> >> >> >> > success/failure> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Â> >> >> >> > > Dear Chiranjiv ji,> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Namaste.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > ///Yes mind does exist unless you lose it> >> beforehand./ //> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Haha , loved it! Hope u are not seriously> >> suggesting I should start> >> to> >> >> >> > lose my marbles just yet!!> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Unfortunately my experience is the mind gets> >> younger and sharper as> >> >> >> > the body ages...> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > I feel in youth, one has so many commitments,> >> expectations and> >> >> >> > responsiblities, one is too busy in the "rat-race"> >> to think beyond> >> >> >> > immediate needs of one own circle.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > With age, the children etc are too busy with the> >> "rat-race", so it> >> is> >> >> >> > excellent time to reflect on life's experiences and> >> the mind trully> >> >> >> > blooms..U see life from a different perspective.> >> .with "new eyes"...> >> the> >> >> >> > world seems a much more pleasant place, and it is> >> surely a great loss,> >> >> >> > not to at least try and understand and enjoy its> >> vibrancy.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > U get a bird's eye view, of a world, full of> >> contadictions, full of> >> >> >> > all kinds of people, each with different> >> outlooks,talents and> >> >> >> > personalities, the good, bad and the questionable.> >> . every kind of> >> >> >> > divides, race, colour, religion, language,> >> status... there are> >> weddings,> >> >> >> > births and also funerals, yet despite all these> >> divisions, everyone> >> >> >> > seems to be in such hurry,, but for what? ....the> >> world goes on> >> >> >> > unperturbed by people or events...> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > What is the thread/bond/ energy that keeps this> >> chaotic world going?> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Somehow you slowly become the spectator of life,> >> rather than the> >> >> >> > active participant.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Why do people fear death? Do they fear no longer> >> being part of "this> >> >> >> > tapestry called life on earth"> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > For me, death is just the incubation period,> >> before the atma blooms> >> >> >> > into another form, just like a beautiful butterfly,> >> pupates. from a> >> >> >> > caterpillar. .> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > warmest regards> >> >> >> > > Sheevani> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> >> com, chiranjiv mehta> >> >> >> > <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > You said> >> >> >> > > > Pain and sufferings are all due to mind and> >> body, where body is> >> >> >> > discared, does the mind exist?> >> >> >> > > > Yes mind does exist unless you lose it beforehand.> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Thanks & Regards> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Chiranjiv Mehta> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > --- On Wed, 7/4/10, Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>> >> wrote:> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>> >> >> >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:> >> spritual practise> >> >> >> > success/failure> >> >> >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> >> >> >> > > > Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 9:20 PM> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Dear All,> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Namaste,> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > I am sorry if my remmarks about death, seem> >> flippant to you.> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > I appreciate, Sreenadh's comments that the> >> death chart and death> >> >> >> > prashna can give the death information more accurately.> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > However in the natal birthchart, there must be> >> some hints too that> >> >> >> > indicate some probability.> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Death for some can be an uncomfortable topic,> >> but i see it as a> >> very> >> >> >> > natural progession of the soul. perhaps it is even> >> a different level> >> of> >> >> >> > conciousness, like being asleep or comatose etc.> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Pain and sufferings are all due to mind and> >> body, where body is> >> >> >> > discared, does the mind exist?> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > The atma moves on to its next destination,> >> hopefully it is a> >> better> >> >> >> > place.> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > warmest regards> >> >> >> > > > Sheevani> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> >> com, "Sheevani"> >> >> >> > <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Namaste.> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Yes, i do appreciate it cant be due to just> >> one or 2> >> combinations.> >> >> >> > I was just laughing at myself.. it is jupiter in 8H> >> MD, so inevitably> >> >> >> > thoughts of the other world do arise.> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Also my 9L is AK sun, placed in kendra yuti> >> ketu venus and> >> >> >> > mercury, Sun is also vargottama.> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Current transits, jupiter moving to pisces on> >> 2nd may 2010, so i> >> >> >> > was laughing at myself, saying,, the time is right,> >> so do i get my> >> exit> >> >> >> > papers ready?.> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Of course, i know, that is not likely to> >> happen until all karmic> >> >> >> > debts are cleared during my Shani MD..> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > What a pity, I shall have to wait till> >> jupiter does his rounds> >> >> >> > again in pisces in 12 Years time..> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > I also believe that it ultimately the grace> >> of God that> >> prevails..> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > warmest regards> >> >> >> > > > > Sheevani> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@> >> . com, "sreesog"> >> >> >> > <sreesog@> wrote:> >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > Dear Shivani ji,> >> >> >> > > > > > If such a combination is present at the> >> time of your birth,> >> good> >> >> >> > -> >> >> >> > > > > > you have a possibility. But for it to> >> manifest finally, such a> >> >> >> > > > > > combination should be present at the time> >> of your DEATH (Thus> >> in> >> >> >> > case of> >> >> >> > > > > > death the said quote is not about natal> >> chart, but about the> >> >> >> > TRANSIT> >> >> >> > > > > > chart).> >> >> >> > > > > > Or in other words, if such a combination is> >> present at the> >> DEATH> >> >> >> > CHART> >> >> >> > > > > > or if such a combination is present in the> >> PRASHNA CHART (done> >> >> >> > of judge> >> >> >> > > > > > whether the dead native will attain moksha> >> or not) - then the> >> >> >> > astrologer> >> >> >> > > > > > tells to the relatives that the native> >> attained "Moksha Gati".> >> >> >> > > > > > Love and regards,> >> >> >> > > > > > Sreenadh> >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@> >> . com, "Sheevani"> >> >> >> > > > > > <sheevani147@ > wrote:> >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > > Namaste,> >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > > ///[if Jupiter is exalted in 6th, 8th or> >> 12th or in 7th> >> >> >> > (kantaka) from> >> >> >> > > > > > lagna; or if the death happens while it is> >> Pisces sign and> >> >> >> > Jupiter> >> >> >> > > > > > placed there then Moksha can be predicted.> >> This applies to> >> both> >> >> >> > birth> >> >> >> > > > > > and death]///> >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > > I should be so lucky!!! Also there are 4> >> grahas on 7H too.> >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > > warmest regards> >> >> >> > > > > > > Sheevani> >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See> >> your > >> Homepage.> >> >> >> > http://in.. com/> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized> >> IE8. Get it NOW!> >> http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >> <http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>> >> >> >>> >>> >> ------> >> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your> >> Homepage> >> <http://in.rd./tagline_yyi_1/*http://in./>.> >>> >>> >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. > >>> >> > >>> >>> >> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your > >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. /> >> download. php> >>> >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. > >>> >> > >>> >>> >> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your > >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php> >>> >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. > >>> >> > >> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,I entirely second your sentiments...Regards, Anita--- On Sat, 17/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: spritual practise success/failure Date: Saturday, 17 April, 2010, 7:43 AM

agadam sagadam khopdi bigadamdimaag ka ho gaya ragdipattam

ancient_indian_ astrology, devisigh <devisingh.rajput@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Anita JI,> > //Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? //> This internal Plane is purely Personal world (where actually one is > living)....It is for Jatak..It has nothing to do with Parents....> > One can make another sentence which may be quite contrary then previous > ...but that too true same time and as much true as that of previous one...> What is said that has only 'Moral Value'.....but most important is > Internal Plane...where everybody lives...> > If any body have any single reason to believe in first sentence then > same time we can find other Person same time to believe in second > sentence.... .One should not have any reason to believe that is only > required to understand.. ..sentence are

meaningless. .they shows technique > but can come and make another sentence for another technique... .> > Mind is Barrier It likes to have some Reasons so it can survive and play > game...One has to transcend Mind to start Journey of another world....> > Serving has nothing to do with serving in Physical sense it is purely in > mental sense...when one understand that he has to serve his parents then > nothing much required to be done for external sense to serve > parents...that does not mean he is not doing anything he has to do what > he can server externally but that become meaningless. .....It is > technique if used quite handy to reach at such state...other wise to > have 'Bad Wife' and try same technique one can reach at same state...> > And yes i have used technique practically and shared with my > experience.. .even i have tried a lot with

many other techniques they > won't worked for me..eg. vipasana.... but surprisingly what was not > working before they are automatically start working without my > notice...so techniques are designed for each category person....where > you fall select that level technique that work....then another.....> > Hope this helps......> > ------------ ------> Regards,> Devisingh> > > Anita R wrote:> > > >> > Dear Devi singh ji,> > I believe if Person can not serve his mother and father as per their > > expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed..> > Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? I would > > like to point out , whether you succeed in serving any one - I repeat > > anyone- according to their expectation, depends as much on the > > receiver's

attitude as the givers- if not more.> > Regards,> > Anita> >> > --- On *Thu, 15/4/10, devisigh /devisingh.rajput@ .../* wrote:> >> >> > devisigh devisingh.rajput@ ...> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual practise> > success/failure> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, 15 April, 2010, 7:30 AM> >> > > >> > Dear All,> >> > Thanks for nice sharing who all contributed to thread...however i> > have started thread in context of 6th and 12th house....> > Let me share something from me...going with flow....> >> > Each and every person has to fight....where he fight and who are> > enemy(external/ intrenal/ unknown). .what and how much energy he> > is getting for fighting whether

he beat or overcome enemy...that> > all decide destiny and Path to be followed....> >> > I believe if Person can not serve his mother and father as per> > their expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed....> > ------------ ------> > Regards,> > Devisingh> >> >> > Chakraborty, PL wrote:> >> >> > >>> >> > >>> >> Dear Anita-ji,> >> > >> I do agree to that (intention is important)> >> > >> regards> >> > >> Chakraborty> >> > >> > >>> >> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------> >> ** ancient_indian_ astrology> >> [ancient_ indian_astrology

] *On Behalf> >> Of *Anita R> >> *Sent:* Monday, April 12, 2010 8:46 AM> >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> >> *Subject:* RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual practise> >> success/failure> >>> >> > >>> >> Dear CHakravarthi ji,> >> The third point in your mail has exactly been my experience in life.> >> as far as the second point is considered, if my husband and I had> >> not drawn the line where we did, we would have been in the same> >> position which you mentioned.> >> Now we think before helping others. Whether they are really in> >> need of help, whether they DESERVE to be helped, if they have put> >> in enough efforts etc as you said.> >> One observation. Help always comes from some

source or the other> >> when you are sincere, selfless and honest in your intentions. My> >> experience is that the intention behind the action matters more> >> than the action itself. No idea if you agree.> >> Regards,> >> Anita> >>> >> --- On *Mon, 12/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@> >> iocl.co.in>/* wrote:> >>> >>> >> Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>> >> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise success/failure> >> "'ancient_indian_ astrology'"> >> <ancient_indian_ astrology>> >> Monday, 12 April, 2010, 3:02 AM> >>> >> > >>> >> > >>> >> Dear

Anita-ji,> >> > >> Long back, I have seen my father doing real philanthropy.> >> > >> The net result is....> >> > >> 1) He had a great reputation.. even now people know us by his> >> name.> >> 2) We became very poor. No one really helped.> >> 3) But help came from unexpected places. Not from the people> >> he helped.> >> 4) Being kind hearted also makes people reflective & less> >> ambitious. He> >> could not utilize some of the materialistic opportunities> >> in life.> >> > >> I am not philanthropic. I do help after giving it some> >> thought...whether the> >> person is putting efforts or not is the 1st criteria for> >> help. 2nd criteria is> >> whether I will be able to help him without

getting very> >> adversely affected.> >> > >> No, I never do a help/good job because it is good thing to> >> do or it will give> >> me some "good karma / Punya".....or the person will payback.> >> > >> If the job is good....and I really need help, God will help> >> me out...but thru'> >> someone else...not thru' the person I helped.> >> > >> I have been helped by many strangers in life.> >> > >> regards> >> > >> P L Chakraborty> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >>> >> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------> >> ** ancient_indian_ astrology> >> [ancient_ indian_astrology @.

com] *On> >> Behalf Of *Anita R> >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:14 PM> >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> >> *Subject:* RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise success/failure> >>> >> > >>> >> Dear Chakravarthi ji,> >> Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. yes, sucker is the> >> right word perhaps. Yes, I know or rather I have realised> >> that I was doing injustice to myself by sort of , allowing> >> people to take undue advantage of my willingness to help but> >> I have stopped it. Not that I do not help people but I do not> >> bite off more than I can chew. I have learnt to draw the line> >> at the proper time and place. That has been a big achievement> >> for me and has come the hard

way.> >> thanks again,> >> Have you ever wondered why and how all the people whom you> >> helped most disappear all of a sudden when you need help and> >> support? :))> >> Regards,> >> Anita> >>> >> --- On *Sat, 10/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@> >> iocl.co.in>/* wrote:> >>> >>> >> Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>> >> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise success/failure> >> "'ancient_indian_ astrology'"> >> <ancient_indian_ astrology>> >> Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 4:22 AM> >>> >> > >>> >> > >>> >> Dear Anita-ji,> >> >

>> What you did (and I also did in past) ..... people would> >> call us "Suckers".> >> > >> //I have stopped all that now. I do not know if I am> >> doing the right thing> >> or not but life is infinitely more peaceful//> >> > >> I think what you are doing now is right & ethical.> >> Earlier, you had forgotten> >> about your duties towards your OWNSELF. That was wrong.> >> > >> Please note that a Tree can only give fruit when it is> >> taking care of itself.> >> If it allows itself to be taken over by Parasites, then> >> it is doing wrong 'karma'> >> > >> > >> regards> >> > >> Chakraborty > >> > >>> >> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

--------- --------- ------> >> ** ancient_indian_ astrology> >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On> >> Behalf Of *Anita R> >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:27 AM> >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology> >> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise success/failure> >>> >> > >>> >>> >> My dear Bhaskar ji,> >> What you have said in the last para of your mail is> >> exactly what I have done now. Of course I have done it> >> after long sermons of "dumping people who sap our> >> energies" by a couple of my dear friends over a period of> >> a couple of years.> >> Now this is important. I used to help others on their> >> terms.

At their convenience, even at the cost of my time,> >> and my compromise. I do not know if I am able to put> >> forward my views properly or not. Eg. If Bhaskar ji> >> wanted some help from me, I would help him according to> >> HIS convenience, in the way He wanted not at my> >> convenience and within my capacities. Even tho the other> >> person was the receiver, he did the receiving on HIS> >> terms. I had no say in what service I was doing. I have> >> stopped all that now. I do not know if I am doing the> >> right thing or not but life is infinitely more peaceful.> >> Then there is the law of karma. People who take advantage> >> of others pay for it some time in life or the other.> >> Regards,> >> Anita> >> --- On *Fri, 9/4/10, Bhaskar /<bhaskar_jyotish@

.co.> >> in>/* wrote:> >>> >>> >> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise success/failure> >> ancient_indian_ astrology> >> Friday, 9 April, 2010, 5:02 AM> >>> >> > >>> >>> >> Dear Anita ji,> >>> >> I am with you on this... I actually meant that one> >> should do his duties> >> to the best of his potential possible otherwise he> >> could not think of> >> dying peacefully. One cannot make anybody happy in> >> this world. A man> >> cannot make even himself happy so no question of> >> family members.> >>> >> The appraisal has to be self

as I think Chakraborty> >> ji mentioned.> >>> >> What you wrote is perfect human behaviour. The more> >> one does, the more> >> is expected, and the more one is criticised, and the> >> more they will sit> >> on your head and try to control you. But we have to> >> draw a line who is> >> exploiting us and who needs our services. And apart> >> keeping aside how> >> they behave towards us, we have to continue doing our> >> duties to the best> >> of our extents possible..> >>> >> regards,> >>> >> Bhaskar.> >>> >> ancient_indian_ astrology,> >> Anita R ash.rsh55@ ..>> >> wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> >> > Tell

me, can you tell me if there has been any one> >> who has been able> >> to perform his duties to the satisfaction of his> >> family members at all?> >> I am speaking from personal experience. I find, the> >> more you do , the> >> more is expected from you and the more you are> >> criticised.. I do not> >> know if you agree with me or not but this has been my> >> personal> >> experience.> >> > Regards,> >> > Anita> >> >> >> > --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> >> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise> >> success/failure> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology>

>> > Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 1:30 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > I would like to argue on this ( Not much- because I> >> like you, so just> >> >> >> > little)> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Remove the Ego from a man who has not been able to> >> perform his duties> >> to> >> >>

>> > the satisfaction of his family members at all. Even> >> if he is humbled> >> as> >> >> >> > to feel like a Donkey, which means not a trace of> >> Ego is left in him,> >> >> >> > yet he would not like to die BUT fear of having to> >> die, because he> >> would> >> >> >> > look for few years more, so as to once again> >> attempt to do something> >> for> >> >> >> > his family members and make them content and become> >> content himself in> >> >> >> > the process....> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > I can give more such examples.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >

regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology,> >> Manoj Chandran> >> >> >> > <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Dear Sheevani Ji,> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > // Why do people fear death? Do they fear no> >> longer being part of> >> >> >> > "this tapestry called life on earth"> >> >> >> > > For me, death is just the incubation period,> >> before the atma blooms> >> >> >> > into another form, just like a beautiful butterfly,> >> pupates. from a> >> >> >> > caterpillar.

//> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Conquering the Fear of Death is the Final> >> Frontier. As long as even> >> >> >> > the slightest remnant of Ego survives in our> >> consciousness, Fear of> >> >> >> > Death (at the moment of Death) is inevitable. Only> >> persons who have> >> >> >> > relinquished all sense of Ego can remain Fearless> >> at the Time of> >> >> >> > Death, since the Fear is one of the Ego, which> >> Fears the destruction> >> of> >> >> >> > the Vehichle (Body) through which it operates.> >> >> >> > > Â> >> >> >> > > Regards,> >>

>> >> > > Â -Manoj> >> >> >> > > Â> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> >> >> >> > > Sheevani sheevani147@ ...> >> >> >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> >> >> >> > > Wed, April 7, 2010 2:32:32 PM> >> >> >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual> >> practise> >> >> >> > success/failure> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Â> >>

>> >> > > Dear Chiranjiv ji,> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Namaste.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > ///Yes mind does exist unless you lose it> >> beforehand./ //> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Haha , loved it! Hope u are not seriously> >> suggesting I should start> >> to> >> >> >> > lose my marbles just yet!!> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Unfortunately my experience is the mind gets> >> younger and sharper as> >> >> >> > the body ages...> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > I feel in youth, one

has so many commitments,> >> expectations and> >> >> >> > responsiblities, one is too busy in the "rat-race"> >> to think beyond> >> >> >> > immediate needs of one own circle.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > With age, the children etc are too busy with the> >> "rat-race", so it> >> is> >> >> >> > excellent time to reflect on life's experiences and> >> the mind trully> >> >> >> > blooms..U see life from a different perspective.> >> .with "new eyes"...> >> the> >> >> >> > world seems a much more pleasant place, and it is> >> surely a great loss,> >> >> >> > not to at least try and understand and

enjoy its> >> vibrancy.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > U get a bird's eye view, of a world, full of> >> contadictions, full of> >> >> >> > all kinds of people, each with different> >> outlooks,talents and> >> >> >> > personalities, the good, bad and the questionable.> >> . every kind of> >> >> >> > divides, race, colour, religion, language,> >> status... there are> >> weddings,> >> >> >> > births and also funerals, yet despite all these> >> divisions, everyone> >> >> >> > seems to be in such hurry,, but for what? ....the> >> world goes on> >> >> >> > unperturbed by people or events...>

>> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > What is the thread/bond/ energy that keeps this> >> chaotic world going?> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Somehow you slowly become the spectator of life,> >> rather than the> >> >> >> > active participant.> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > Why do people fear death? Do they fear no longer> >> being part of "this> >> >> >> > tapestry called life on earth"> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > For me, death is just the incubation period,> >> before the atma blooms> >> >> >> > into another form, just like a beautiful butterfly,>

>> pupates. from a> >> >> >> > caterpillar. .> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > warmest regards> >> >> >> > > Sheevani> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> >> com, chiranjiv mehta> >> >> >> > <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > You said> >> >> >> > > > Pain and sufferings are all due to mind and> >> body, where body is> >> >> >> > discared, does the mind exist?> >> >> >> > > > Yes mind does exist unless you lose it beforehand.> >>

>> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Thanks & Regards> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Chiranjiv Mehta> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > --- On Wed, 7/4/10, Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>> >> wrote:> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>> >> >> >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:> >> spritual practise> >> >> >> > success/failure> >> >> >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> >> >> >> > >

> Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 9:20 PM> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Dear All,> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Namaste,> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > I am sorry if my remmarks about death, seem> >> flippant to you.> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > I appreciate, Sreenadh's comments that the> >> death chart and death>

>> >> >> > prashna can give the death information more accurately.> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > However in the natal birthchart, there must be> >> some hints too that> >> >> >> > indicate some probability.> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Death for some can be an uncomfortable topic,> >> but i see it as a> >> very> >> >> >> > natural progession of the soul. perhaps it is even> >> a different level> >> of> >> >> >> > conciousness, like being asleep or comatose etc.> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > Pain and sufferings are all due to mind

and> >> body, where body is> >> >> >> > discared, does the mind exist?> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > The atma moves on to its next destination,> >> hopefully it is a> >> better> >> >> >> > place.> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > warmest regards> >> >> >> > > > Sheevani> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> >> com, "Sheevani"> >> >> >> > <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Dear Sreenadh

ji,> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Namaste.> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Yes, i do appreciate it cant be due to just> >> one or 2> >> combinations.> >> >> >> > I was just laughing at myself.. it is jupiter in 8H> >> MD, so inevitably> >> >> >> > thoughts of the other world do arise.> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Also my 9L is AK sun, placed in kendra yuti> >> ketu venus and> >> >> >> > mercury, Sun is also vargottama.> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Current

transits, jupiter moving to pisces on> >> 2nd may 2010, so i> >> >> >> > was laughing at myself, saying,, the time is right,> >> so do i get my> >> exit> >> >> >> > papers ready?.> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > Of course, i know, that is not likely to> >> happen until all karmic> >> >> >> > debts are cleared during my Shani MD..> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > What a pity, I shall have to wait till> >> jupiter does his rounds> >> >> >> > again in pisces in 12 Years time..> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > I also

believe that it ultimately the grace> >> of God that> >> prevails..> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > warmest regards> >> >> >> > > > > Sheevani> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@> >> . com, "sreesog"> >> >> >> > <sreesog@> wrote:> >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > Dear Shivani ji,> >> >> >> > > > > > If such a combination is present at the> >> time of your birth,> >> good> >> >> >> > -> >> >> >> > >

> > > you have a possibility. But for it to> >> manifest finally, such a> >> >> >> > > > > > combination should be present at the time> >> of your DEATH (Thus> >> in> >> >> >> > case of> >> >> >> > > > > > death the said quote is not about natal> >> chart, but about the> >> >> >> > TRANSIT> >> >> >> > > > > > chart).> >> >> >> > > > > > Or in other words, if such a combination is> >> present at the> >> DEATH> >> >> >> > CHART> >> >> >> > > > > > or if such a combination is present in the> >> PRASHNA CHART (done> >> >>

>> > of judge> >> >> >> > > > > > whether the dead native will attain moksha> >> or not) - then the> >> >> >> > astrologer> >> >> >> > > > > > tells to the relatives that the native> >> attained "Moksha Gati".> >> >> >> > > > > > Love and regards,> >> >> >> > > > > > Sreenadh> >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@> >> . com, "Sheevani"> >> >> >> > > > > > <sheevani147@ > wrote:> >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > > Dear

Sreenadh ji,> >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > > Namaste,> >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > > ///[if Jupiter is exalted in 6th, 8th or> >> 12th or in 7th> >> >> >> > (kantaka) from> >> >> >> > > > > > lagna; or if the death happens while it is> >> Pisces sign and> >> >> >> > Jupiter> >> >> >> > > > > > placed there then Moksha can be predicted.> >> This applies to> >> both> >> >> >> > birth> >> >> >> > > > > > and death]///> >> >> >> > > >

> > >> >> >> >> > > > > > > I should be so lucky!!! Also there are 4> >> grahas on 7H too.> >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > > > > warmest regards> >> >> >> > > > > > > Sheevani> >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > >> >>

>> >> > > >> >> >> >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See> >> your > >> Homepage.> >> >> >> > http://in.. com/> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized> >> IE8. Get

it NOW!> >> http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >> <http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>> >> >> >>> >>> >> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------> >> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your> >> Homepage> >> <http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ /in.. com/>.> >>> >>> >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. > >>> >> > >>> >>> >> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your > >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. /> >> download. php> >>> >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. > >>> >> > >>> >>> >> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from

your > >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php> >>> >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. > >>> >> > >> >> >>

Guest guest

Hahaha. You must if You are Normal. I was wondering by the way, from

where people get so much brains to write all this masala and ingredients

which does not make any sense to me though I possess some commonsense, I

presume these people possess more than average sense and have got excess

of same which is why we feel at loss to make sense of their non.....

regards/Bhaskar.

, Anita R <ash.rsh55

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

> I entirely second your sentiments...

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Sat, 17/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: spritual practise

success/failure

>

> Saturday, 17 April, 2010, 7:43 AM

>

Â

>

>

>

agadam sagadam khopdi bigadam

> dimaag ka ho gaya ragdipattam

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, devisigh

<devisingh.rajput@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anita JI,

> >

> > //Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? //

> > This internal Plane is purely Personal world (where actually one is

> > living)....It is for Jatak..It has nothing to do with Parents....

> >

> > One can make another sentence which may be quite contrary then

previous

> > ...but that too true same time and as much true as that of previous

one...

> > What is said that has only 'Moral Value'.....but most important is

> > Internal Plane...where everybody lives...

> >

> > If any body have any single reason to believe in first sentence then

> > same time we can find other Person same time to believe in second

> > sentence.... .One should not have any reason to believe that is only

> > required to understand.. ..sentence are meaningless. .they shows

technique

> > but can come and make another sentence for another technique... .

> >

> > Mind is Barrier It likes to have some Reasons so it can survive and

play

> > game...One has to transcend Mind to start Journey of another

world....

> >

> > Serving has nothing to do with serving in Physical sense it is

purely in

> > mental sense...when one understand that he has to serve his parents

then

> > nothing much required to be done for external sense to serve

> > parents...that does not mean he is not doing anything he has to do

what

> > he can server externally but that become meaningless. .....It is

> > technique if used quite handy to reach at such state...other wise to

> > have 'Bad Wife' and try same technique one can reach at same

state...

> >

> > And yes i have used technique practically and shared with my

> > experience.. .even i have tried a lot with many other techniques

they

> > won't worked for me..eg. vipasana.... but surprisingly what was not

> > working before they are automatically start working without my

> > notice...so techniques are designed for each category

person....where

> > you fall select that level technique that work....then another.....

> >

> > Hope this helps......

> >

> > ------------ ------

> > Regards,

> > Devisingh

> >

> >

> > Anita R wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Devi singh ji,

> > > I believe if Person can not serve his mother and father as per

their

> > > expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed..

> > > Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? I

would

> > > like to point out , whether you succeed in serving any one - I

repeat

> > > anyone- according to their expectation, depends as much on the

> > > receiver's attitude as the givers- if not more.

> > > Regards,

> > > Anita

> > >

> > > --- On *Thu, 15/4/10, devisigh /devisingh.rajput@ .../* wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > devisigh devisingh.rajput@ ...

> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual practise

> > > success/failure

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Thursday, 15 April, 2010, 7:30 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Thanks for nice sharing who all contributed to thread...however i

> > > have started thread in context of 6th and 12th house....

> > > Let me share something from me...going with flow....

> > >

> > > Each and every person has to fight....where he fight and who are

> > > enemy(external/ intrenal/ unknown). .what and how much energy he

> > > is getting for fighting whether he beat or overcome enemy...that

> > > all decide destiny and Path to be followed....

> > >

> > > I believe if Person can not serve his mother and father as per

> > > their expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed....

> > > ------------ ------

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

> > >

> > >

> > > Chakraborty, PL wrote:

> > >

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> 

> > >>

> > >> Dear Anita-ji,

> > >>

> > >> I do agree to that (intention is important)

> > >>

> > >> regards

> > >>

> > >> Chakraborty

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

--------- ------

> > >> ** ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On Behalf

> > >> Of *Anita R

> > >> *Sent:* Monday, April 12, 2010 8:46 AM

> > >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >> *Subject:* RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual practise

> > >> success/failure

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Dear CHakravarthi ji,

> > >> The third point in your mail has exactly been my experience in

life.

> > >> as far as the second point is considered, if my husband and I had

> > >> not drawn the line where we did, we would have been in the same

> > >> position which you mentioned.

> > >> Now we think before helping others. Whether they are really in

> > >> need of help, whether they DESERVE to be helped, if they have put

> > >> in enough efforts etc as you said.

> > >> One observation. Help always comes from some source or the other

> > >> when you are sincere, selfless and honest in your intentions. My

> > >> experience is that the intention behind the action matters more

> > >> than the action itself. No idea if you agree.

> > >> Regards,

> > >> Anita

> > >>

> > >> --- On *Mon, 12/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > >> iocl.co.in>/* wrote:

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

> > >> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > >> practise success/failure

> > >> " 'ancient_indian_ astrology' "

> > >> <ancient_indian_ astrology>

> > >> Monday, 12 April, 2010, 3:02 AM

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> 

> > >>

> > >> Dear Anita-ji,

> > >>

> > >> Long back, I have seen my father doing real philanthropy.

> > >>

> > >> The net result is....

> > >>

> > >> 1) He had a great reputation.. even now people know us by his

> > >> name.

> > >> 2) We became very poor. No one really helped.

> > >> 3) But help came from unexpected places. Not from the people

> > >> he helped.

> > >> 4) Being kind hearted also makes people reflective & less

> > >> ambitious. He

> > >> could not utilize some of the materialistic opportunities

> > >> in life.

> > >>

> > >> I am not philanthropic. I do help after giving it some

> > >> thought...whether the

> > >> person is putting efforts or not is the 1st criteria for

> > >> help. 2nd criteria is

> > >> whether I will be able to help him without getting very

> > >> adversely affected.

> > >>

> > >> No, I never do a help/good job because it is good thing to

> > >> do or it will give

> > >> me some " good karma / Punya " .....or the person will payback.

> > >>

> > >> If the job is good....and I really need help, God will help

> > >> me out...but thru'

> > >> someone else...not thru' the person I helped.

> > >>

> > >> I have been helped by many strangers in life.

> > >>

> > >> regards

> > >>

> > >> P L Chakraborty

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

--------- ------

> > >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On

> > >> Behalf Of *Anita R

> > >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:14 PM

> > >> *Subject:* RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Dear Chakravarthi ji,

> > >> Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. yes, sucker is the

> > >> right word perhaps. Yes, I know or rather I have realised

> > >> that I was doing injustice to myself by sort of , allowing

> > >> people to take undue advantage of my willingness to help but

> > >> I have stopped it. Not that I do not help people but I do not

> > >> bite off more than I can chew. I have learnt to draw the line

> > >> at the proper time and place. That has been a big achievement

> > >> for me and has come the hard way.

> > >> thanks again,

> > >> Have you ever wondered why and how all the people whom you

> > >> helped most disappear all of a sudden when you need help and

> > >> support? :))

> > >> Regards,

> > >> Anita

> > >>

> > >> --- On *Sat, 10/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > >> iocl.co.in>/* wrote:

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

> > >> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > >> " 'ancient_indian_ astrology' "

> > >> <ancient_indian_ astrology>

> > >> Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 4:22 AM

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> 

> > >>

> > >> Dear Anita-ji,

> > >>

> > >> What you did (and I also did in past) ..... people would

> > >> call us " Suckers " .

> > >>

> > >> //I have stopped all that now. I do not know if I am

> > >> doing the right thing

> > >> or not but life is infinitely more peaceful//

> > >>

> > >> I think what you are doing now is right & ethical.

> > >> Earlier, you had forgotten

> > >> about your duties towards your OWNSELF. That was wrong.

> > >>

> > >> Please note that a Tree can only give fruit when it is

> > >> taking care of itself.

> > >> If it allows itself to be taken over by Parasites, then

> > >> it is doing wrong 'karma'

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> regards

> > >>

> > >> Chakraborty

> > >>

> > >>

--------- ------

> > >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On

> > >> Behalf Of *Anita R

> > >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:27 AM

> > >> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> My dear Bhaskar ji,

> > >> What you have said in the last para of your mail is

> > >> exactly what I have done now. Of course I have done it

> > >> after long sermons of " dumping people who sap our

> > >> energies " by a couple of my dear friends over a period of

> > >> a couple of years.

> > >> Now this is important. I used to help others on their

> > >> terms. At their convenience, even at the cost of my time,

> > >> and my compromise. I do not know if I am able to put

> > >> forward my views properly or not. Eg. If Bhaskar ji

> > >> wanted some help from me, I would help him according to

> > >> HIS convenience, in the way He wanted not at my

> > >> convenience and within my capacities. Even tho the other

> > >> person was the receiver, he did the receiving on HIS

> > >> terms. I had no say in what service I was doing. I have

> > >> stopped all that now. I do not know if I am doing the

> > >> right thing or not but life is infinitely more peaceful.

> > >> Then there is the law of karma. People who take advantage

> > >> of others pay for it some time in life or the other.

> > >> Regards,

> > >> Anita

> > >> --- On *Fri, 9/4/10, Bhaskar /<bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.

> > >> in>/* wrote:

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > >> ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >> Friday, 9 April, 2010, 5:02 AM

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Dear Anita ji,

> > >>

> > >> I am with you on this... I actually meant that one

> > >> should do his duties

> > >> to the best of his potential possible otherwise he

> > >> could not think of

> > >> dying peacefully. One cannot make anybody happy in

> > >> this world. A man

> > >> cannot make even himself happy so no question of

> > >> family members.

> > >>

> > >> The appraisal has to be self as I think Chakraborty

> > >> ji mentioned.

> > >>

> > >> What you wrote is perfect human behaviour. The more

> > >> one does, the more

> > >> is expected, and the more one is criticised, and the

> > >> more they will sit

> > >> on your head and try to control you. But we have to

> > >> draw a line who is

> > >> exploiting us and who needs our services. And apart

> > >> keeping aside how

> > >> they behave towards us, we have to continue doing our

> > >> duties to the best

> > >> of our extents possible..

> > >>

> > >> regards,

> > >>

> > >> Bhaskar.

> > >>

> > >> ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > >> Anita R ash.rsh55@ ..>

> > >> wrote:

> > >> >

> > >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > >> > Tell me, can you tell me if there has been any one

> > >> who has been able

> > >> to perform his duties to the satisfaction of his

> > >> family members at all?

> > >> I am speaking from personal experience. I find, the

> > >> more you do , the

> > >> more is expected from you and the more you are

> > >> criticised.. I do not

> > >> know if you agree with me or not but this has been my

> > >> personal

> > >> experience.

> > >> > Regards,

> > >> > Anita

> > >> >

> > >> > --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > >> >

> > >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > >> practise

> > >> success/failure

> > >> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >> > Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 1:30 PM

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > Â

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > Dear Manoj ji,

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > I would like to argue on this ( Not much- because I

> > >> like you, so just

> > >> >

> > >> > little)

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > Remove the Ego from a man who has not been able to

> > >> perform his duties

> > >> to

> > >> >

> > >> > the satisfaction of his family members at all. Even

> > >> if he is humbled

> > >> as

> > >> >

> > >> > to feel like a Donkey, which means not a trace of

> > >> Ego is left in him,

> > >> >

> > >> > yet he would not like to die BUT fear of having to

> > >> die, because he

> > >> would

> > >> >

> > >> > look for few years more, so as to once again

> > >> attempt to do something

> > >> for

> > >> >

> > >> > his family members and make them content and become

> > >> content himself in

> > >> >

> > >> > the process....

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > I can give more such examples.

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > >> Manoj Chandran

> > >> >

> > >> > <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > Dear Sheevani Ji,

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > // Why do people fear death? Do they fear no

> > >> longer being part of

> > >> >

> > >> > " this tapestry called life on earth "

> > >> >

> > >> > > For me, death is just the incubation period,

> > >> before the atma blooms

> > >> >

> > >> > into another form, just like a beautiful butterfly,

> > >> pupates. from a

> > >> >

> > >> > caterpillar. //

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > Conquering the Fear of Death is the Final

> > >> Frontier. As long as even

> > >> >

> > >> > the slightest remnant of Ego survives in our

> > >> consciousness, Fear of

> > >> >

> > >> > Death (at the moment of Death) is inevitable. Only

> > >> persons who have

> > >> >

> > >> > relinquished all sense of Ego canÃÆ'‚ remain

Fearless

> > >> at the Time of

> > >> >

> > >> > Death, since the Fear is one of the Ego, which

> > >> Fears the destruction

> > >> of

> > >> >

> > >> > the Vehichle (Body) through which it operates.

> > >> >

> > >> > > ÃÆ'‚

> > >> >

> > >> > > Regards,

> > >> >

> > >> > > ÃÆ'‚ -Manoj

> > >> >

> > >> > > ÃÆ'‚

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > >> >

> > >> > > Sheevani sheevani147@ ...

> > >> >

> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >> >

> > >> > > Wed, April 7, 2010 2:32:32 PM

> > >> >

> > >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > >> practise

> > >> >

> > >> > success/failure

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > ÃÆ'‚

> > >> >

> > >> > > Dear Chiranjiv ji,

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > Namaste.

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > ///Yes mind does exist unless you lose it

> > >> beforehand./ //

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > Haha , loved it! Hope u are not seriously

> > >> suggesting I should start

> > >> to

> > >> >

> > >> > lose my marbles just yet!!

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > Unfortunately my experience is the mind gets

> > >> younger and sharper as

> > >> >

> > >> > the body ages...

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > I feel in youth, one has so many commitments,

> > >> expectations and

> > >> >

> > >> > responsiblities, one is too busy in the " rat-race "

> > >> to think beyond

> > >> >

> > >> > immediate needs of one own circle.

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > With age, the children etc are too busy with the

> > >> " rat-race " , so it

> > >> is

> > >> >

> > >> > excellent time to reflect on life's experiences and

> > >> the mind trully

> > >> >

> > >> > blooms..U see life from a different perspective.

> > >> .with " new eyes " ...

> > >> the

> > >> >

> > >> > world seems a much more pleasant place, and it is

> > >> surely a great loss,

> > >> >

> > >> > not to at least try and understand and enjoy its

> > >> vibrancy.

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > U get a bird's eye view, of a world, full of

> > >> contadictions, full of

> > >> >

> > >> > all kinds of people, each with different

> > >> outlooks,talents and

> > >> >

> > >> > personalities, the good, bad and the questionable.

> > >> . every kind of

> > >> >

> > >> > divides, race, colour, religion, language,

> > >> status... there are

> > >> weddings,

> > >> >

> > >> > births and also funerals, yet despite all these

> > >> divisions, everyone

> > >> >

> > >> > seems to be in such hurry,, but for what? ....the

> > >> world goes on

> > >> >

> > >> > unperturbed by people or events...

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > What is the thread/bond/ energy that keeps this

> > >> chaotic world going?

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > Somehow you slowly become the spectator of life,

> > >> rather than the

> > >> >

> > >> > active participant.

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > Why do people fear death? Do they fear no longer

> > >> being part of " this

> > >> >

> > >> > tapestry called life on earth "

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > For me, death is just the incubation period,

> > >> before the atma blooms

> > >> >

> > >> > into another form, just like a beautiful butterfly,

> > >> pupates. from a

> > >> >

> > >> > caterpillar. .

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > warmest regards

> > >> >

> > >> > > Sheevani

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> > >> com, chiranjiv mehta

> > >> >

> > >> > <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > You said

> > >> >

> > >> > > > Pain and sufferings are all due to mind and

> > >> body, where body is

> > >> >

> > >> > discared, does the mind exist?

> > >> >

> > >> > > > Yes mind does exist unless you lose it beforehand.

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > Thanks & Regards

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > --- On Wed, 7/4/10, Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>

> > >> wrote:

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>

> > >> >

> > >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:

> > >> spritual practise

> > >> >

> > >> > success/failure

> > >> >

> > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >> >

> > >> > > > Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 9:20 PM

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > Dear All,

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > Namaste,

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > I am sorry if my remmarks about death, seem

> > >> flippant to you.

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > I appreciate, Sreenadh's comments that the

> > >> death chart and death

> > >> >

> > >> > prashna can give the death information more accurately.

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > However in the natal birthchart, there must be

> > >> some hints too that

> > >> >

> > >> > indicate some probability.

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > Death for some can be an uncomfortable topic,

> > >> but i see it as a

> > >> very

> > >> >

> > >> > natural progession of the soul. perhaps it is even

> > >> a different level

> > >> of

> > >> >

> > >> > conciousness, like being asleep or comatose etc.

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > Pain and sufferings are all due to mind and

> > >> body, where body is

> > >> >

> > >> > discared, does the mind exist?

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > The atma moves on to its next destination,

> > >> hopefully it is a

> > >> better

> > >> >

> > >> > place.

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > warmest regards

> > >> >

> > >> > > > Sheevani

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> > >> com, " Sheevani "

> > >> >

> > >> > <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:

> > >> >

> > >> > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >> >

> > >> > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > Namaste.

> > >> >

> > >> > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > Yes, i do appreciate it cant be due to just

> > >> one or 2

> > >> combinations.

> > >> >

> > >> > I was just laughing at myself.. it is jupiter in 8H

> > >> MD, so inevitably

> > >> >

> > >> > thoughts of the other world do arise.

> > >> >

> > >> > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > Also my 9L is AK sun, placed in kendra yuti

> > >> ketu venus and

> > >> >

> > >> > mercury, Sun is also vargottama.

> > >> >

> > >> > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > Current transits, jupiter moving to pisces on

> > >> 2nd may 2010, so i

> > >> >

> > >> > was laughing at myself, saying,, the time is right,

> > >> so do i get my

> > >> exit

> > >> >

> > >> > papers ready?.

> > >> >

> > >> > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > Of course, i know, that is not likely to

> > >> happen until all karmic

> > >> >

> > >> > debts are cleared during my Shani MD..

> > >> >

> > >> > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > What a pity, I shall have to wait till

> > >> jupiter does his rounds

> > >> >

> > >> > again in pisces in 12 Years time..

> > >> >

> > >> > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > I also believe that it ultimately the grace

> > >> of God that

> > >> prevails..

> > >> >

> > >> > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > warmest regards

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > Sheevani

> > >> >

> > >> > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

> > >> . com, " sreesog "

> > >> >

> > >> > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > Dear Shivani ji,

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > If such a combination is present at the

> > >> time of your birth,

> > >> good

> > >> >

> > >> > -

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > you have a possibility. But for it to

> > >> manifest finally, such a

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > combination should be present at the time

> > >> of your DEATH (Thus

> > >> in

> > >> >

> > >> > case of

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > death the said quote is not about natal

> > >> chart, but about the

> > >> >

> > >> > TRANSIT

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > chart).

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > Or in other words, if such a combination is

> > >> present at the

> > >> DEATH

> > >> >

> > >> > CHART

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > or if such a combination is present in the

> > >> PRASHNA CHART (done

> > >> >

> > >> > of judge

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > whether the dead native will attain moksha

> > >> or not) - then the

> > >> >

> > >> > astrologer

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > tells to the relatives that the native

> > >> attained " Moksha Gati " .

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > Love and regards,

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > Sreenadh

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

> > >> . com, " Sheevani "

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > <sheevani147@ > wrote:

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > > Namaste,

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > > ///[if Jupiter is exalted in 6th, 8th or

> > >> 12th or in 7th

> > >> >

> > >> > (kantaka) from

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > lagna; or if the death happens while it is

> > >> Pisces sign and

> > >> >

> > >> > Jupiter

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > placed there then Moksha can be predicted.

> > >> This applies to

> > >> both

> > >> >

> > >> > birth

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > and death]///

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > > I should be so lucky!!! Also there are 4

> > >> grahas on 7H too.

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > > warmest regards

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > > > Sheevani

> > >> >

> > >> > > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See

> > >> your

> > >> Homepage.

> > >> >

> > >> > http://in.. com/

> > >> >

> > >> > > >

> > >> >

> > >> > >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> >

> > >> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized

> > >> IE8. Get it NOW!

> > >> http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> > >> <http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

> > >> >

> > >>

> > >>

--------- ------

> > >> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> > >> Homepage

> > >> <http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ /in..

com/>.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New

Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and

any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of

the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

> > >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. /

> > >> download. php

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

> > >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download.

php

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I also have a great compassion for the guy. Theres a Huge difference in

what he thinks he knows, and what he actually knows, which difference

unfortunately he does not know . Let him remain in the sky on the High

seats he has made for himself. My heart would break to see him fall

beneath the ground if he realises what impacts he creates on us, is

known to him.

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Hahaha. You must if You are Normal. I was wondering by the way, from

> where people get so much brains to write all this masala and

ingredients

> which does not make any sense to me though I possess some commonsense,

I

> presume these people possess more than average sense and have got

excess

> of same which is why we feel at loss to make sense of their non.....

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

> , Anita R ash.rsh55@

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji,

> > I entirely second your sentiments...

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On Sat, 17/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > Re: spritual practise

> success/failure

> >

> > Saturday, 17 April, 2010, 7:43 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > agadam sagadam khopdi bigadam

> > dimaag ka ho gaya ragdipattam

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, devisigh

> <devisingh.rajput@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Anita JI,

> > >

> > > //Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? //

> > > This internal Plane is purely Personal world (where actually one

is

> > > living)....It is for Jatak..It has nothing to do with Parents....

> > >

> > > One can make another sentence which may be quite contrary then

> previous

> > > ...but that too true same time and as much true as that of

previous

> one...

> > > What is said that has only 'Moral Value'.....but most important is

> > > Internal Plane...where everybody lives...

> > >

> > > If any body have any single reason to believe in first sentence

then

> > > same time we can find other Person same time to believe in second

> > > sentence.... .One should not have any reason to believe that is

only

> > > required to understand.. ..sentence are meaningless. .they shows

> technique

> > > but can come and make another sentence for another technique... .

> > >

> > > Mind is Barrier It likes to have some Reasons so it can survive

and

> play

> > > game...One has to transcend Mind to start Journey of another

> world....

> > >

> > > Serving has nothing to do with serving in Physical sense it is

> purely in

> > > mental sense...when one understand that he has to serve his

parents

> then

> > > nothing much required to be done for external sense to serve

> > > parents...that does not mean he is not doing anything he has to do

> what

> > > he can server externally but that become meaningless. .....It is

> > > technique if used quite handy to reach at such state...other wise

to

> > > have 'Bad Wife' and try same technique one can reach at same

> state...

> > >

> > > And yes i have used technique practically and shared with my

> > > experience.. .even i have tried a lot with many other techniques

> they

> > > won't worked for me..eg. vipasana.... but surprisingly what was

not

> > > working before they are automatically start working without my

> > > notice...so techniques are designed for each category

> person....where

> > > you fall select that level technique that work....then

another.....

> > >

> > > Hope this helps......

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

> > >

> > >

> > > Anita R wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Devi singh ji,

> > > > I believe if Person can not serve his mother and father as per

> their

> > > > expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed..

> > > > Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? I

> would

> > > > like to point out , whether you succeed in serving any one - I

> repeat

> > > > anyone- according to their expectation, depends as much on the

> > > > receiver's attitude as the givers- if not more.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Anita

> > > >

> > > > --- On *Thu, 15/4/10, devisigh /devisingh.rajput@ .../* wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > devisigh devisingh.rajput@ ...

> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual practise

> > > > success/failure

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Thursday, 15 April, 2010, 7:30 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for nice sharing who all contributed to thread...however

i

> > > > have started thread in context of 6th and 12th house....

> > > > Let me share something from me...going with flow....

> > > >

> > > > Each and every person has to fight....where he fight and who are

> > > > enemy(external/ intrenal/ unknown). .what and how much energy he

> > > > is getting for fighting whether he beat or overcome enemy...that

> > > > all decide destiny and Path to be followed....

> > > >

> > > > their expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed....

> > > > ------------ ------

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Devisingh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Chakraborty, PL wrote:

> > > >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> 

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Anita-ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> I do agree to that (intention is important)

> > > >>

> > > >> regards

> > > >>

> > > >> Chakraborty

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> --------- ------

> > > >> ** ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On Behalf

> > > >> Of *Anita R

> > > >> *Sent:* Monday, April 12, 2010 8:46 AM

> > > >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >> *Subject:* RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

practise

> > > >> success/failure

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear CHakravarthi ji,

> > > >> The third point in your mail has exactly been my experience in

> life.

> > > >> as far as the second point is considered, if my husband and I

had

> > > >> not drawn the line where we did, we would have been in the same

> > > >> position which you mentioned.

> > > >> Now we think before helping others. Whether they are really in

> > > >> need of help, whether they DESERVE to be helped, if they have

put

> > > >> in enough efforts etc as you said.

> > > >> One observation. Help always comes from some source or the

other

> > > >> when you are sincere, selfless and honest in your intentions.

My

> > > >> experience is that the intention behind the action matters more

> > > >> than the action itself. No idea if you agree.

> > > >> Regards,

> > > >> Anita

> > > >>

> > > >> --- On *Mon, 12/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > > >> iocl.co.in>/* wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

> > > >> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > > >> practise success/failure

> > > >> " 'ancient_indian_ astrology' "

> > > >> <ancient_indian_ astrology>

> > > >> Monday, 12 April, 2010, 3:02 AM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> 

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Anita-ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> Long back, I have seen my father doing real philanthropy.

> > > >>

> > > >> The net result is....

> > > >>

> > > >> 1) He had a great reputation.. even now people know us by his

> > > >> name.

> > > >> 2) We became very poor. No one really helped.

> > > >> 3) But help came from unexpected places. Not from the people

> > > >> he helped.

> > > >> 4) Being kind hearted also makes people reflective & less

> > > >> ambitious. He

> > > >> could not utilize some of the materialistic opportunities

> > > >> in life.

> > > >>

> > > >> I am not philanthropic. I do help after giving it some

> > > >> thought...whether the

> > > >> person is putting efforts or not is the 1st criteria for

> > > >> help. 2nd criteria is

> > > >> whether I will be able to help him without getting very

> > > >> adversely affected.

> > > >>

> > > >> No, I never do a help/good job because it is good thing to

> > > >> do or it will give

> > > >> me some " good karma / Punya " .....or the person will payback.

> > > >>

> > > >> If the job is good....and I really need help, God will help

> > > >> me out...but thru'

> > > >> someone else...not thru' the person I helped.

> > > >>

> > > >> I have been helped by many strangers in life.

> > > >>

> > > >> regards

> > > >>

> > > >> P L Chakraborty

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> --------- ------

> > > >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On

> > > >> Behalf Of *Anita R

> > > >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:14 PM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Chakravarthi ji,

> > > >> Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. yes, sucker is the

> > > >> right word perhaps. Yes, I know or rather I have realised

> > > >> that I was doing injustice to myself by sort of , allowing

> > > >> people to take undue advantage of my willingness to help but

> > > >> I have stopped it. Not that I do not help people but I do not

> > > >> bite off more than I can chew. I have learnt to draw the line

> > > >> at the proper time and place. That has been a big achievement

> > > >> for me and has come the hard way.

> > > >> thanks again,

> > > >> Have you ever wondered why and how all the people whom you

> > > >> helped most disappear all of a sudden when you need help and

> > > >> support? :))

> > > >> Regards,

> > > >> Anita

> > > >>

> > > >> --- On *Sat, 10/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > > >> iocl.co.in>/* wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> " 'ancient_indian_ astrology' "

> > > >> Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 4:22 AM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> 

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Anita-ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> What you did (and I also did in past) ..... people would

> > > >> call us " Suckers " .

> > > >>

> > > >> //I have stopped all that now. I do not know if I am

> > > >> doing the right thing

> > > >> or not but life is infinitely more peaceful//

> > > >>

> > > >> I think what you are doing now is right & ethical.

> > > >> Earlier, you had forgotten

> > > >> about your duties towards your OWNSELF. That was wrong.

> > > >>

> > > >> Please note that a Tree can only give fruit when it is

> > > >> taking care of itself.

> > > >> If it allows itself to be taken over by Parasites, then

> > > >> it is doing wrong 'karma'

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> regards

> > > >>

> > > >> Chakraborty

> > > >>

> > > >>

> --------- ------

> > > >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:27 AM

> > > >> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> My dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > >> What you have said in the last para of your mail is

> > > >> exactly what I have done now. Of course I have done it

> > > >> after long sermons of " dumping people who sap our

> > > >> energies " by a couple of my dear friends over a period of

> > > >> a couple of years.

> > > >> Now this is important. I used to help others on their

> > > >> terms. At their convenience, even at the cost of my time,

> > > >> and my compromise. I do not know if I am able to put

> > > >> forward my views properly or not. Eg. If Bhaskar ji

> > > >> wanted some help from me, I would help him according to

> > > >> HIS convenience, in the way He wanted not at my

> > > >> convenience and within my capacities. Even tho the other

> > > >> person was the receiver, he did the receiving on HIS

> > > >> terms. I had no say in what service I was doing. I have

> > > >> stopped all that now. I do not know if I am doing the

> > > >> right thing or not but life is infinitely more peaceful.

> > > >> Then there is the law of karma. People who take advantage

> > > >> of others pay for it some time in life or the other.

> > > >> Regards,

> > > >> Anita

> > > >> --- On *Fri, 9/4/10, Bhaskar /<bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.

> > > >> in>/* wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > > >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > > >> ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >> Friday, 9 April, 2010, 5:02 AM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Anita ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> I am with you on this... I actually meant that one

> > > >> should do his duties

> > > >> to the best of his potential possible otherwise he

> > > >> could not think of

> > > >> dying peacefully. One cannot make anybody happy in

> > > >> this world. A man

> > > >> cannot make even himself happy so no question of

> > > >> family members.

> > > >>

> > > >> The appraisal has to be self as I think Chakraborty

> > > >> ji mentioned.

> > > >>

> > > >> What you wrote is perfect human behaviour. The more

> > > >> one does, the more

> > > >> is expected, and the more one is criticised, and the

> > > >> more they will sit

> > > >> on your head and try to control you. But we have to

> > > >> draw a line who is

> > > >> exploiting us and who needs our services. And apart

> > > >> keeping aside how

> > > >> they behave towards us, we have to continue doing our

> > > >> duties to the best

> > > >> of our extents possible..

> > > >>

> > > >> regards,

> > > >>

> > > >> Bhaskar.

> > > >>

> > > >> ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > >> Anita R ash.rsh55@ ..>

> > > >> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > >> > Tell me, can you tell me if there has been any one

> > > >> who has been able

> > > >> to perform his duties to the satisfaction of his

> > > >> family members at all?

> > > >> I am speaking from personal experience. I find, the

> > > >> more you do , the

> > > >> more is expected from you and the more you are

> > > >> criticised.. I do not

> > > >> know if you agree with me or not but this has been my

> > > >> personal

> > > >> experience.

> > > >> > Regards,

> > > >> > Anita

> > > >> >

> > > >> > --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > > >> practise

> > > >> success/failure

> > > >> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >> > Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 1:30 PM

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Â

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > I would like to argue on this ( Not much- because I

> > > >> like you, so just

> > > >> >

> > > >> > little)

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Remove the Ego from a man who has not been able to

> > > >> perform his duties

> > > >> to

> > > >> >

> > > >> > the satisfaction of his family members at all. Even

> > > >> if he is humbled

> > > >> as

> > > >> >

> > > >> > to feel like a Donkey, which means not a trace of

> > > >> Ego is left in him,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > yet he would not like to die BUT fear of having to

> > > >> die, because he

> > > >> would

> > > >> >

> > > >> > look for few years more, so as to once again

> > > >> attempt to do something

> > > >> for

> > > >> >

> > > >> > his family members and make them content and become

> > > >> content himself in

> > > >> >

> > > >> > the process....

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > I can give more such examples.

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > >> Manoj Chandran

> > > >> >

> > > >> > <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Dear Sheevani Ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > // Why do people fear death? Do they fear no

> > > >> longer being part of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > " this tapestry called life on earth "

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > For me, death is just the incubation period,

> > > >> before the atma blooms

> > > >> >

> > > >> > into another form, just like a beautiful butterfly,

> > > >> pupates. from a

> > > >> >

> > > >> > caterpillar. //

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Conquering the Fear of Death is the Final

> > > >> Frontier. As long as even

> > > >> >

> > > >> > the slightest remnant of Ego survives in our

> > > >> consciousness, Fear of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Death (at the moment of Death) is inevitable. Only

> > > >> persons who have

> > > >> >

> > > >> > relinquished all sense of Ego canÃÆ'‚ remain

> Fearless

> > > >> at the Time of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Death, since the Fear is one of the Ego, which

> > > >> Fears the destruction

> > > >> of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > the Vehichle (Body) through which it operates.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Regards,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ÃÆ'‚ -Manoj

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Sheevani sheevani147@ ...

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Wed, April 7, 2010 2:32:32 PM

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > > >> practise

> > > >> >

> > > >> > success/failure

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Dear Chiranjiv ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Namaste.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ///Yes mind does exist unless you lose it

> > > >> beforehand./ //

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Haha , loved it! Hope u are not seriously

> > > >> suggesting I should start

> > > >> to

> > > >> >

> > > >> > lose my marbles just yet!!

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Unfortunately my experience is the mind gets

> > > >> younger and sharper as

> > > >> >

> > > >> > the body ages...

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > I feel in youth, one has so many commitments,

> > > >> expectations and

> > > >> >

> > > >> > responsiblities, one is too busy in the " rat-race "

> > > >> to think beyond

> > > >> >

> > > >> > immediate needs of one own circle.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > With age, the children etc are too busy with the

> > > >> " rat-race " , so it

> > > >> is

> > > >> >

> > > >> > excellent time to reflect on life's experiences and

> > > >> the mind trully

> > > >> >

> > > >> > blooms..U see life from a different perspective.

> > > >> .with " new eyes " ...

> > > >> the

> > > >> >

> > > >> > world seems a much more pleasant place, and it is

> > > >> surely a great loss,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > not to at least try and understand and enjoy its

> > > >> vibrancy.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > U get a bird's eye view, of a world, full of

> > > >> contadictions, full of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > all kinds of people, each with different

> > > >> outlooks,talents and

> > > >> >

> > > >> > personalities, the good, bad and the questionable.

> > > >> . every kind of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > divides, race, colour, religion, language,

> > > >> status... there are

> > > >> weddings,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > births and also funerals, yet despite all these

> > > >> divisions, everyone

> > > >> >

> > > >> > seems to be in such hurry,, but for what? ....the

> > > >> world goes on

> > > >> >

> > > >> > unperturbed by people or events...

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > What is the thread/bond/ energy that keeps this

> > > >> chaotic world going?

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Somehow you slowly become the spectator of life,

> > > >> rather than the

> > > >> >

> > > >> > active participant.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Why do people fear death? Do they fear no longer

> > > >> being part of " this

> > > >> >

> > > >> > tapestry called life on earth "

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> pupates. from a

> > > >> >

> > > >> > caterpillar. .

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > warmest regards

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Sheevani

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> > > >> com, chiranjiv mehta

> > > >> >

> > > >> > <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > You said

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Pain and sufferings are all due to mind and

> > > >> body, where body is

> > > >> >

> > > >> > discared, does the mind exist?

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Yes mind does exist unless you lose it beforehand.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Thanks & Regards

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > --- On Wed, 7/4/10, Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>

> > > >> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:

> > > >> spritual practise

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 9:20 PM

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Dear All,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Namaste,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > I am sorry if my remmarks about death, seem

> > > >> flippant to you.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > I appreciate, Sreenadh's comments that the

> > > >> death chart and death

> > > >> >

> > > >> > prashna can give the death information more accurately.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > However in the natal birthchart, there must be

> > > >> some hints too that

> > > >> >

> > > >> > indicate some probability.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Death for some can be an uncomfortable topic,

> > > >> but i see it as a

> > > >> very

> > > >> >

> > > >> > natural progession of the soul. perhaps it is even

> > > >> a different level

> > > >> of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > conciousness, like being asleep or comatose etc.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > The atma moves on to its next destination,

> > > >> hopefully it is a

> > > >> better

> > > >> >

> > > >> > place.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > warmest regards

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Sheevani

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> > > >> com, " Sheevani "

> > > >> >

> > > >> > <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Namaste.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Yes, i do appreciate it cant be due to just

> > > >> one or 2

> > > >> combinations.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > I was just laughing at myself.. it is jupiter in 8H

> > > >> MD, so inevitably

> > > >> >

> > > >> > thoughts of the other world do arise.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Also my 9L is AK sun, placed in kendra yuti

> > > >> ketu venus and

> > > >> >

> > > >> > mercury, Sun is also vargottama.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Current transits, jupiter moving to pisces on

> > > >> 2nd may 2010, so i

> > > >> >

> > > >> > was laughing at myself, saying,, the time is right,

> > > >> so do i get my

> > > >> exit

> > > >> >

> > > >> > papers ready?.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Of course, i know, that is not likely to

> > > >> happen until all karmic

> > > >> >

> > > >> > debts are cleared during my Shani MD..

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > What a pity, I shall have to wait till

> > > >> jupiter does his rounds

> > > >> >

> > > >> > again in pisces in 12 Years time..

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > I also believe that it ultimately the grace

> > > >> of God that

> > > >> prevails..

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > warmest regards

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Sheevani

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

> > > >> . com, " sreesog "

> > > >> >

> > > >> > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > Dear Shivani ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > If such a combination is present at the

> > > >> time of your birth,

> > > >> good

> > > >> >

> > > >> > -

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > you have a possibility. But for it to

> > > >> manifest finally, such a

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > combination should be present at the time

> > > >> of your DEATH (Thus

> > > >> in

> > > >> >

> > > >> > case of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > death the said quote is not about natal

> > > >> chart, but about the

> > > >> >

> > > >> > TRANSIT

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > chart).

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > Or in other words, if such a combination is

> > > >> present at the

> > > >> DEATH

> > > >> >

> > > >> > CHART

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > or if such a combination is present in the

> > > >> PRASHNA CHART (done

> > > >> >

> > > >> > of judge

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > whether the dead native will attain moksha

> > > >> or not) - then the

> > > >> >

> > > >> > astrologer

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > tells to the relatives that the native

> > > >> attained " Moksha Gati " .

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > Love and regards,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

> > > >> . com, " Sheevani "

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > <sheevani147@ > wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > Namaste,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > ///[if Jupiter is exalted in 6th, 8th or

> > > >> 12th or in 7th

> > > >> >

> > > >> > (kantaka) from

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > lagna; or if the death happens while it is

> > > >> Pisces sign and

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Jupiter

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > placed there then Moksha can be predicted.

> > > >> This applies to

> > > >> both

> > > >> >

> > > >> > birth

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > and death]///

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > I should be so lucky!!! Also there are 4

> > > >> grahas on 7H too.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > warmest regards

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > Sheevani

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See

> > > >> your

> > > >> Homepage.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > http://in.. com/

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized

> > > >> IE8. Get it NOW!

> > > >> http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> > > >> <http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

> > > >> >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> --------- ------

> > > >> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> > > >> Homepage

> > > >> <http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ /in..

> com/>.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New

> Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and

> any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of

> the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or

privileged

> information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

> > > >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. /

> > > >> download. php

> > > >>

privileged

attachments.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download.

> php

> > > >>

privileged

attachments.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear DeviSinghji,

The word " Internal Plane " caught my attention and I tried to read this post.

Tried two times, could not understand much. Then I recalled the movie " Three

Idiots " and my favorite character, Aamir from the movie and tried to understand

the fundamental.

Do you mean " One shall have concern for parents from heart and soul. It does not

matter whether it gets reflected in material world. "

If I am wrong in interpretation, please excuse me.

regds

Dev

, devisigh <devisingh.rajput

wrote:

>

> Dear Anita JI,

>

> //Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? //

> This internal Plane is purely Personal world (where actually one is

> living)....It is for Jatak..It has nothing to do with Parents....

>

> One can make another sentence which may be quite contrary then previous

> ...but that too true same time and as much true as that of previous one...

> What is said that has only 'Moral Value'.....but most important is

> Internal Plane...where everybody lives...

>

> If any body have any single reason to believe in first sentence then

> same time we can find other Person same time to believe in second

> sentence.....One should not have any reason to believe that is only

> required to understand....sentence are meaningless..they shows technique

> but can come and make another sentence for another technique....

>

> Mind is Barrier It likes to have some Reasons so it can survive and play

> game...One has to transcend Mind to start Journey of another world....

>

> Serving has nothing to do with serving in Physical sense it is purely in

> mental sense...when one understand that he has to serve his parents then

> nothing much required to be done for external sense to serve

> parents...that does not mean he is not doing anything he has to do what

> he can server externally but that become meaningless......It is

> technique if used quite handy to reach at such state...other wise to

> have 'Bad Wife' and try same technique one can reach at same state...

>

> And yes i have used technique practically and shared with my

> experience...even i have tried a lot with many other techniques they

> won't worked for me..eg. vipasana....but surprisingly what was not

> working before they are automatically start working without my

> notice...so techniques are designed for each category person....where

> you fall select that level technique that work....then another.....

>

> Hope this helps......

>

> ------------------

> Regards,

> Devisingh

>

>

> Anita R wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Devi singh ji,

> > I believe if Person can not serve his mother and father as per their

> > expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed..

> > Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? I would

> > like to point out , whether you succeed in serving any one - I repeat

> > anyone- according to their expectation, depends as much on the

> > receiver's attitude as the givers- if not more.

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On *Thu, 15/4/10, devisigh /<devisingh.rajput/* wrote:

> >

> >

> > devisigh <devisingh.rajput

> > Re: Re: spritual practise

> > success/failure

> >

> > Thursday, 15 April, 2010, 7:30 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Thanks for nice sharing who all contributed to thread...however i

> > have started thread in context of 6th and 12th house....

> > Let me share something from me...going with flow....

> >

> > Each and every person has to fight....where he fight and who are

> > enemy(external/ intrenal/ unknown). .what and how much energy he

> > is getting for fighting whether he beat or overcome enemy...that

> > all decide destiny and Path to be followed....

> >

> > I believe if Person can not serve his mother and father as per

> > their expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed....

> > ------------ ------

> > Regards,

> > Devisingh

> >

> >

> > Chakraborty, PL wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>

> >> Dear Anita-ji,

> >>

> >> I do agree to that (intention is important)

> >>

> >> regards

> >>

> >> Chakraborty

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

------

> >> ** ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On Behalf

> >> Of *Anita R

> >> *Sent:* Monday, April 12, 2010 8:46 AM

> >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> *Subject:* RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual practise

> >> success/failure

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear CHakravarthi ji,

> >> The third point in your mail has exactly been my experience in life.

> >> as far as the second point is considered, if my husband and I had

> >> not drawn the line where we did, we would have been in the same

> >> position which you mentioned.

> >> Now we think before helping others. Whether they are really in

> >> need of help, whether they DESERVE to be helped, if they have put

> >> in enough efforts etc as you said.

> >> One observation. Help always comes from some source or the other

> >> when you are sincere, selfless and honest in your intentions. My

> >> experience is that the intention behind the action matters more

> >> than the action itself. No idea if you agree.

> >> Regards,

> >> Anita

> >>

> >> --- On *Mon, 12/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@

> >> iocl.co.in>/* wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >> Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

> >> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> >> practise success/failure

> >> " 'ancient_indian_ astrology' "

> >> <ancient_indian_ astrology>

> >> Monday, 12 April, 2010, 3:02 AM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>

> >> Dear Anita-ji,

> >>

> >> Long back, I have seen my father doing real philanthropy.

> >>

> >> The net result is....

> >>

> >> 1) He had a great reputation.. even now people know us by his

> >> name.

> >> 2) We became very poor. No one really helped.

> >> 3) But help came from unexpected places. Not from the people

> >> he helped.

> >> 4) Being kind hearted also makes people reflective & less

> >> ambitious. He

> >> could not utilize some of the materialistic opportunities

> >> in life.

> >>

> >> I am not philanthropic. I do help after giving it some

> >> thought...whether the

> >> person is putting efforts or not is the 1st criteria for

> >> help. 2nd criteria is

> >> whether I will be able to help him without getting very

> >> adversely affected.

> >>

> >> No, I never do a help/good job because it is good thing to

> >> do or it will give

> >> me some " good karma / Punya " .....or the person will payback.

> >>

> >> If the job is good....and I really need help, God will help

> >> me out...but thru'

> >> someone else...not thru' the person I helped.

> >>

> >> I have been helped by many strangers in life.

> >>

> >> regards

> >>

> >> P L Chakraborty

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

------

> >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On

> >> Behalf Of *Anita R

> >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:14 PM

> >> *Subject:* RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Chakravarthi ji,

> >> Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. yes, sucker is the

> >> right word perhaps. Yes, I know or rather I have realised

> >> that I was doing injustice to myself by sort of , allowing

> >> people to take undue advantage of my willingness to help but

> >> I have stopped it. Not that I do not help people but I do not

> >> bite off more than I can chew. I have learnt to draw the line

> >> at the proper time and place. That has been a big achievement

> >> for me and has come the hard way.

> >> thanks again,

> >> Have you ever wondered why and how all the people whom you

> >> helped most disappear all of a sudden when you need help and

> >> support? :))

> >> Regards,

> >> Anita

> >>

> >> --- On *Sat, 10/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@

> >> iocl.co.in>/* wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >> Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

> >> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> >> " 'ancient_indian_ astrology' "

> >> <ancient_indian_ astrology>

> >> Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 4:22 AM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>

> >> Dear Anita-ji,

> >>

> >> What you did (and I also did in past) ..... people would

> >> call us " Suckers " .

> >>

> >> //I have stopped all that now. I do not know if I am

> >> doing the right thing

> >> or not but life is infinitely more peaceful//

> >>

> >> I think what you are doing now is right & ethical.

> >> Earlier, you had forgotten

> >> about your duties towards your OWNSELF. That was wrong.

> >>

> >> Please note that a Tree can only give fruit when it is

> >> taking care of itself.

> >> If it allows itself to be taken over by Parasites, then

> >> it is doing wrong 'karma'

> >>

> >>

> >> regards

> >>

> >> Chakraborty

> >>

> >>

> >>

------

> >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On

> >> Behalf Of *Anita R

> >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:27 AM

> >> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> My dear Bhaskar ji,

> >> What you have said in the last para of your mail is

> >> exactly what I have done now. Of course I have done it

> >> after long sermons of " dumping people who sap our

> >> energies " by a couple of my dear friends over a period of

> >> a couple of years.

> >> Now this is important. I used to help others on their

> >> terms. At their convenience, even at the cost of my time,

> >> and my compromise. I do not know if I am able to put

> >> forward my views properly or not. Eg. If Bhaskar ji

> >> wanted some help from me, I would help him according to

> >> HIS convenience, in the way He wanted not at my

> >> convenience and within my capacities. Even tho the other

> >> person was the receiver, he did the receiving on HIS

> >> terms. I had no say in what service I was doing. I have

> >> stopped all that now. I do not know if I am doing the

> >> right thing or not but life is infinitely more peaceful.

> >> Then there is the law of karma. People who take advantage

> >> of others pay for it some time in life or the other.

> >> Regards,

> >> Anita

> >> --- On *Fri, 9/4/10, Bhaskar /<bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.

> >> in>/* wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> >> ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> Friday, 9 April, 2010, 5:02 AM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Anita ji,

> >>

> >> I am with you on this... I actually meant that one

> >> should do his duties

> >> to the best of his potential possible otherwise he

> >> could not think of

> >> dying peacefully. One cannot make anybody happy in

> >> this world. A man

> >> cannot make even himself happy so no question of

> >> family members.

> >>

> >> The appraisal has to be self as I think Chakraborty

> >> ji mentioned.

> >>

> >> What you wrote is perfect human behaviour. The more

> >> one does, the more

> >> is expected, and the more one is criticised, and the

> >> more they will sit

> >> on your head and try to control you. But we have to

> >> draw a line who is

> >> exploiting us and who needs our services. And apart

> >> keeping aside how

> >> they behave towards us, we have to continue doing our

> >> duties to the best

> >> of our extents possible..

> >>

> >> regards,

> >>

> >> Bhaskar.

> >>

> >> ancient_indian_ astrology,

> >> Anita R <ash.rsh55@ ..>

> >> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >> > Tell me, can you tell me if there has been any one

> >> who has been able

> >> to perform his duties to the satisfaction of his

> >> family members at all?

> >> I am speaking from personal experience. I find, the

> >> more you do , the

> >> more is expected from you and the more you are

> >> criticised.. I do not

> >> know if you agree with me or not but this has been my

> >> personal

> >> experience.

> >> > Regards,

> >> > Anita

> >> >

> >> > --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >> >

> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> >> practise

> >> success/failure

> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> > Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 1:30 PM

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Â

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Dear Manoj ji,

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > I would like to argue on this ( Not much- because I

> >> like you, so just

> >> >

> >> > little)

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Remove the Ego from a man who has not been able to

> >> perform his duties

> >> to

> >> >

> >> > the satisfaction of his family members at all. Even

> >> if he is humbled

> >> as

> >> >

> >> > to feel like a Donkey, which means not a trace of

> >> Ego is left in him,

> >> >

> >> > yet he would not like to die BUT fear of having to

> >> die, because he

> >> would

> >> >

> >> > look for few years more, so as to once again

> >> attempt to do something

> >> for

> >> >

> >> > his family members and make them content and become

> >> content himself in

> >> >

> >> > the process....

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > I can give more such examples.

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> >> Manoj Chandran

> >> >

> >> > <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > Dear Sheevani Ji,

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > // Why do people fear death? Do they fear no

> >> longer being part of

> >> >

> >> > " this tapestry called life on earth "

> >> >

> >> > > For me, death is just the incubation period,

> >> before the atma blooms

> >> >

> >> > into another form, just like a beautiful butterfly,

> >> pupates. from a

> >> >

> >> > caterpillar. //

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > Conquering the Fear of Death is the Final

> >> Frontier. As long as even

> >> >

> >> > the slightest remnant of Ego survives in our

> >> consciousness, Fear of

> >> >

> >> > Death (at the moment of Death) is inevitable. Only

> >> persons who have

> >> >

> >> > relinquished all sense of Ego can remain Fearless

> >> at the Time of

> >> >

> >> > Death, since the Fear is one of the Ego, which

> >> Fears the destruction

> >> of

> >> >

> >> > the Vehichle (Body) through which it operates.

> >> >

> >> > > Â

> >> >

> >> > > Regards,

> >> >

> >> > > Â -Manoj

> >> >

> >> > > Â

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> >> >

> >> > > Sheevani sheevani147@ ...

> >> >

> >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> >

> >> > > Wed, April 7, 2010 2:32:32 PM

> >> >

> >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> >> practise

> >> >

> >> > success/failure

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > Â

> >> >

> >> > > Dear Chiranjiv ji,

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > Namaste.

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > ///Yes mind does exist unless you lose it

> >> beforehand./ //

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > Haha , loved it! Hope u are not seriously

> >> suggesting I should start

> >> to

> >> >

> >> > lose my marbles just yet!!

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > Unfortunately my experience is the mind gets

> >> younger and sharper as

> >> >

> >> > the body ages...

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > I feel in youth, one has so many commitments,

> >> expectations and

> >> >

> >> > responsiblities, one is too busy in the " rat-race "

> >> to think beyond

> >> >

> >> > immediate needs of one own circle.

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > With age, the children etc are too busy with the

> >> " rat-race " , so it

> >> is

> >> >

> >> > excellent time to reflect on life's experiences and

> >> the mind trully

> >> >

> >> > blooms..U see life from a different perspective.

> >> .with " new eyes " ...

> >> the

> >> >

> >> > world seems a much more pleasant place, and it is

> >> surely a great loss,

> >> >

> >> > not to at least try and understand and enjoy its

> >> vibrancy.

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > U get a bird's eye view, of a world, full of

> >> contadictions, full of

> >> >

> >> > all kinds of people, each with different

> >> outlooks,talents and

> >> >

> >> > personalities, the good, bad and the questionable.

> >> . every kind of

> >> >

> >> > divides, race, colour, religion, language,

> >> status... there are

> >> weddings,

> >> >

> >> > births and also funerals, yet despite all these

> >> divisions, everyone

> >> >

> >> > seems to be in such hurry,, but for what? ....the

> >> world goes on

> >> >

> >> > unperturbed by people or events...

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > What is the thread/bond/ energy that keeps this

> >> chaotic world going?

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > Somehow you slowly become the spectator of life,

> >> rather than the

> >> >

> >> > active participant.

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > Why do people fear death? Do they fear no longer

> >> being part of " this

> >> >

> >> > tapestry called life on earth "

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > For me, death is just the incubation period,

> >> before the atma blooms

> >> >

> >> > into another form, just like a beautiful butterfly,

> >> pupates. from a

> >> >

> >> > caterpillar. .

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > warmest regards

> >> >

> >> > > Sheevani

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> >> com, chiranjiv mehta

> >> >

> >> > <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > You said

> >> >

> >> > > > Pain and sufferings are all due to mind and

> >> body, where body is

> >> >

> >> > discared, does the mind exist?

> >> >

> >> > > > Yes mind does exist unless you lose it beforehand.

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > Thanks & Regards

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > --- On Wed, 7/4/10, Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>

> >> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>

> >> >

> >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:

> >> spritual practise

> >> >

> >> > success/failure

> >> >

> >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> >

> >> > > > Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 9:20 PM

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > Dear All,

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > Namaste,

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > I am sorry if my remmarks about death, seem

> >> flippant to you.

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > I appreciate, Sreenadh's comments that the

> >> death chart and death

> >> >

> >> > prashna can give the death information more accurately.

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > However in the natal birthchart, there must be

> >> some hints too that

> >> >

> >> > indicate some probability.

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > Death for some can be an uncomfortable topic,

> >> but i see it as a

> >> very

> >> >

> >> > natural progession of the soul. perhaps it is even

> >> a different level

> >> of

> >> >

> >> > conciousness, like being asleep or comatose etc.

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > Pain and sufferings are all due to mind and

> >> body, where body is

> >> >

> >> > discared, does the mind exist?

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > The atma moves on to its next destination,

> >> hopefully it is a

> >> better

> >> >

> >> > place.

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > warmest regards

> >> >

> >> > > > Sheevani

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> >> com, " Sheevani "

> >> >

> >> > <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >> >

> >> > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > Namaste.

> >> >

> >> > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > Yes, i do appreciate it cant be due to just

> >> one or 2

> >> combinations.

> >> >

> >> > I was just laughing at myself.. it is jupiter in 8H

> >> MD, so inevitably

> >> >

> >> > thoughts of the other world do arise.

> >> >

> >> > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > Also my 9L is AK sun, placed in kendra yuti

> >> ketu venus and

> >> >

> >> > mercury, Sun is also vargottama.

> >> >

> >> > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > Current transits, jupiter moving to pisces on

> >> 2nd may 2010, so i

> >> >

> >> > was laughing at myself, saying,, the time is right,

> >> so do i get my

> >> exit

> >> >

> >> > papers ready?.

> >> >

> >> > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > Of course, i know, that is not likely to

> >> happen until all karmic

> >> >

> >> > debts are cleared during my Shani MD..

> >> >

> >> > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > What a pity, I shall have to wait till

> >> jupiter does his rounds

> >> >

> >> > again in pisces in 12 Years time..

> >> >

> >> > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > I also believe that it ultimately the grace

> >> of God that

> >> prevails..

> >> >

> >> > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > warmest regards

> >> >

> >> > > > > Sheevani

> >> >

> >> > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

> >> . com, " sreesog "

> >> >

> >> > <sreesog@> wrote:

> >> >

> >> > > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > > Dear Shivani ji,

> >> >

> >> > > > > > If such a combination is present at the

> >> time of your birth,

> >> good

> >> >

> >> > -

> >> >

> >> > > > > > you have a possibility. But for it to

> >> manifest finally, such a

> >> >

> >> > > > > > combination should be present at the time

> >> of your DEATH (Thus

> >> in

> >> >

> >> > case of

> >> >

> >> > > > > > death the said quote is not about natal

> >> chart, but about the

> >> >

> >> > TRANSIT

> >> >

> >> > > > > > chart).

> >> >

> >> > > > > > Or in other words, if such a combination is

> >> present at the

> >> DEATH

> >> >

> >> > CHART

> >> >

> >> > > > > > or if such a combination is present in the

> >> PRASHNA CHART (done

> >> >

> >> > of judge

> >> >

> >> > > > > > whether the dead native will attain moksha

> >> or not) - then the

> >> >

> >> > astrologer

> >> >

> >> > > > > > tells to the relatives that the native

> >> attained " Moksha Gati " .

> >> >

> >> > > > > > Love and regards,

> >> >

> >> > > > > > Sreenadh

> >> >

> >> > > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

> >> . com, " Sheevani "

> >> >

> >> > > > > > <sheevani147@ > wrote:

> >> >

> >> > > > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >> >

> >> > > > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > > > Namaste,

> >> >

> >> > > > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > > > ///[if Jupiter is exalted in 6th, 8th or

> >> 12th or in 7th

> >> >

> >> > (kantaka) from

> >> >

> >> > > > > > lagna; or if the death happens while it is

> >> Pisces sign and

> >> >

> >> > Jupiter

> >> >

> >> > > > > > placed there then Moksha can be predicted.

> >> This applies to

> >> both

> >> >

> >> > birth

> >> >

> >> > > > > > and death]///

> >> >

> >> > > > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > > > I should be so lucky!!! Also there are 4

> >> grahas on 7H too.

> >> >

> >> > > > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > > > > warmest regards

> >> >

> >> > > > > > > Sheevani

> >> >

> >> > > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See

> >> your

> >> Homepage.

> >> >

> >> > http://in.. com/

> >> >

> >> > > >

> >> >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized

> >> IE8. Get it NOW!

> >> http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> >> <http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >>

------

> >> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> >> Homepage

> >> <http://in.rd./tagline_yyi_1/*http://in./>.

> >>

> >>

> >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New

Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,

distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy

all copies of this message and any attachments.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

> >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. /

> >> download. php

> >>

> >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the

intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and

any attachments.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

> >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

> >>

> >> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the

intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and

any attachments.

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,The problem may be in communicating. There are many people who KNOW things but are a zilch when it comes to putting across their thoughts... Regards, Anita--- On Sat, 17/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: spritual practise success/failure Date: Saturday, 17 April, 2010, 12:05 PM

I also have a great compassion for the guy. Theres a Huge difference in

what he thinks he knows, and what he actually knows, which difference

unfortunately he does not know . Let him remain in the sky on the High

seats he has made for himself. My heart would break to see him fall

beneath the ground if he realises what impacts he creates on us, is

known to him.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Hahaha. You must if You are Normal. I was wondering by the way, from

> where people get so much brains to write all this masala and

ingredients

> which does not make any sense to me though I possess some commonsense,

I

> presume these people possess more than average sense and have got

excess

> of same which is why we feel at loss to make sense of their non.....

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji,

> > I entirely second your sentiments.. .

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On Sat, 17/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual practise

> success/failure

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Saturday, 17 April, 2010, 7:43 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > agadam sagadam khopdi bigadam

> > dimaag ka ho gaya ragdipattam

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, devisigh

> <devisingh.rajput@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Anita JI,

> > >

> > > //Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? //

> > > This internal Plane is purely Personal world (where actually one

is

> > > living)....It is for Jatak..It has nothing to do with Parents....

> > >

> > > One can make another sentence which may be quite contrary then

> previous

> > > ...but that too true same time and as much true as that of

previous

> one...

> > > What is said that has only 'Moral Value'.....but most important is

> > > Internal Plane...where everybody lives...

> > >

> > > If any body have any single reason to believe in first sentence

then

> > > same time we can find other Person same time to believe in second

> > > sentence.... .One should not have any reason to believe that is

only

> > > required to understand.. ..sentence are meaningless. .they shows

> technique

> > > but can come and make another sentence for another technique... .

> > >

> > > Mind is Barrier It likes to have some Reasons so it can survive

and

> play

> > > game...One has to transcend Mind to start Journey of another

> world....

> > >

> > > Serving has nothing to do with serving in Physical sense it is

> purely in

> > > mental sense...when one understand that he has to serve his

parents

> then

> > > nothing much required to be done for external sense to serve

> > > parents...that does not mean he is not doing anything he has to do

> what

> > > he can server externally but that become meaningless. .....It is

> > > technique if used quite handy to reach at such state...other wise

to

> > > have 'Bad Wife' and try same technique one can reach at same

> state...

> > >

> > > And yes i have used technique practically and shared with my

> > > experience.. .even i have tried a lot with many other techniques

> they

> > > won't worked for me..eg. vipasana.... but surprisingly what was

not

> > > working before they are automatically start working without my

> > > notice...so techniques are designed for each category

> person....where

> > > you fall select that level technique that work....then

another.....

> > >

> > > Hope this helps......

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

> > >

> > >

> > > Anita R wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Devi singh ji,

> their

> > > > expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed..

> > > > Can you please elaborate what you mean by IN INTERNAL PLANE? I

> would

> > > > like to point out , whether you succeed in serving any one - I

> repeat

> > > > anyone- according to their expectation, depends as much on the

> > > > receiver's attitude as the givers- if not more.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Anita

> > > >

> > > > --- On *Thu, 15/4/10, devisigh /devisingh.rajput@ .../* wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > devisigh devisingh.rajput@ ...

> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual practise

> > > > success/failure

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Thursday, 15 April, 2010, 7:30 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for nice sharing who all contributed to thread...however

i

> > > > have started thread in context of 6th and 12th house....

> > > > Let me share something from me...going with flow....

> > > >

> > > > Each and every person has to fight....where he fight and who are

> > > > enemy(external/ intrenal/ unknown). .what and how much energy he

> > > > is getting for fighting whether he beat or overcome enemy...that

> > > > all decide destiny and Path to be followed....

> > > >

> > > > their expectation( in internal plane) he can not succeed....

> > > > ------------ ------

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Devisingh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Chakraborty, PL wrote:

> > > >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> 

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Anita-ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> I do agree to that (intention is important)

> > > >>

> > > >> regards

> > > >>

> > > >> Chakraborty

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> --------- ------

> > > >> [ancient_ indian_astrology ] *On Behalf

> > > >> Of *Anita R

> > > >> *Sent:* Monday, April 12, 2010 8:46 AM

practise

> > > >> success/failure

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear CHakravarthi ji,

> > > >> The third point in your mail has exactly been my experience in

> life.

> > > >> as far as the second point is considered, if my husband and I

had

> > > >> not drawn the line where we did, we would have been in the same

> > > >> position which you mentioned.

> > > >> Now we think before helping others. Whether they are really in

> > > >> need of help, whether they DESERVE to be helped, if they have

put

> > > >> in enough efforts etc as you said.

> > > >> One observation. Help always comes from some source or the

other

> > > >> when you are sincere, selfless and honest in your intentions.

My

> > > >> experience is that the intention behind the action matters more

> > > >> than the action itself. No idea if you agree.

> > > >> Regards,

> > > >> Anita

> > > >>

> > > >> --- On *Mon, 12/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > > >> iocl.co.in>/ * wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> "'ancient_indian_ astrology'"

> > > >> Monday, 12 April, 2010, 3:02 AM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> 

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Anita-ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> Long back, I have seen my father doing real philanthropy.

> > > >>

> > > >> The net result is....

> > > >>

> > > >> 1) He had a great reputation.. even now people know us by his

> > > >> name.

> > > >> 2) We became very poor. No one really helped.

> > > >> 3) But help came from unexpected places. Not from the people

> > > >> he helped.

> > > >> 4) Being kind hearted also makes people reflective & less

> > > >> ambitious. He

> > > >> could not utilize some of the materialistic opportunities

> > > >> in life.

> > > >>

> > > >> I am not philanthropic. I do help after giving it some

> > > >> thought...whether the

> > > >> person is putting efforts or not is the 1st criteria for

> > > >> help. 2nd criteria is

> > > >> whether I will be able to help him without getting very

> > > >> adversely affected.

> > > >>

> > > >> No, I never do a help/good job because it is good thing to

> > > >> do or it will give

> > > >> me some "good karma / Punya".....or the person will payback.

> > > >>

> > > >> If the job is good....and I really need help, God will help

> > > >> me out...but thru'

> > > >> someone else...not thru' the person I helped.

> > > >>

> > > >> I have been helped by many strangers in life.

> > > >>

> > > >> regards

> > > >>

> > > >> P L Chakraborty

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> --------- ------

> > > >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:14 PM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Chakravarthi ji,

> > > >> Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. yes, sucker is the

> > > >> right word perhaps. Yes, I know or rather I have realised

> > > >> that I was doing injustice to myself by sort of , allowing

> > > >> people to take undue advantage of my willingness to help but

> > > >> I have stopped it. Not that I do not help people but I do not

> > > >> bite off more than I can chew. I have learnt to draw the line

> > > >> at the proper time and place. That has been a big achievement

> > > >> for me and has come the hard way.

> > > >> thanks again,

> > > >> Have you ever wondered why and how all the people whom you

> > > >> helped most disappear all of a sudden when you need help and

> > > >> support? :))

> > > >> Regards,

> > > >> Anita

> > > >>

> > > >> --- On *Sat, 10/4/10, Chakraborty, PL /<CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > > >> iocl.co.in>/ * wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> "'ancient_indian_ astrology'"

> > > >> Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 4:22 AM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> 

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Anita-ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> What you did (and I also did in past) ..... people would

> > > >> call us "Suckers".

> > > >>

> > > >> //I have stopped all that now. I do not know if I am

> > > >> doing the right thing

> > > >> or not but life is infinitely more peaceful//

> > > >>

> > > >> I think what you are doing now is right & ethical.

> > > >> Earlier, you had forgotten

> > > >> about your duties towards your OWNSELF. That was wrong.

> > > >>

> > > >> Please note that a Tree can only give fruit when it is

> > > >> taking care of itself.

> > > >> If it allows itself to be taken over by Parasites, then

> > > >> it is doing wrong 'karma'

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> regards

> > > >>

> > > >> Chakraborty

> > > >>

> > > >>

> --------- ------

> > > >> *Sent:* Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:27 AM

> > > >> *Subject:* Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> My dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > >> What you have said in the last para of your mail is

> > > >> exactly what I have done now. Of course I have done it

> > > >> after long sermons of "dumping people who sap our

> > > >> energies" by a couple of my dear friends over a period of

> > > >> a couple of years.

> > > >> Now this is important. I used to help others on their

> > > >> terms. At their convenience, even at the cost of my time,

> > > >> and my compromise. I do not know if I am able to put

> > > >> forward my views properly or not. Eg. If Bhaskar ji

> > > >> wanted some help from me, I would help him according to

> > > >> HIS convenience, in the way He wanted not at my

> > > >> convenience and within my capacities. Even tho the other

> > > >> person was the receiver, he did the receiving on HIS

> > > >> terms. I had no say in what service I was doing. I have

> > > >> stopped all that now. I do not know if I am doing the

> > > >> right thing or not but life is infinitely more peaceful.

> > > >> Then there is the law of karma. People who take advantage

> > > >> of others pay for it some time in life or the other.

> > > >> Regards,

> > > >> Anita

> > > >> --- On *Fri, 9/4/10, Bhaskar /<bhaskar_jyotish@ .co.

> > > >> in>/* wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > > >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > > >> ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >> Friday, 9 April, 2010, 5:02 AM

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Anita ji,

> > > >>

> > > >> I am with you on this... I actually meant that one

> > > >> should do his duties

> > > >> to the best of his potential possible otherwise he

> > > >> could not think of

> > > >> dying peacefully. One cannot make anybody happy in

> > > >> this world. A man

> > > >> cannot make even himself happy so no question of

> > > >> family members.

> > > >>

> > > >> The appraisal has to be self as I think Chakraborty

> > > >> ji mentioned.

> > > >>

> > > >> What you wrote is perfect human behaviour. The more

> > > >> one does, the more

> > > >> is expected, and the more one is criticised, and the

> > > >> more they will sit

> > > >> on your head and try to control you. But we have to

> > > >> draw a line who is

> > > >> exploiting us and who needs our services. And apart

> > > >> keeping aside how

> > > >> they behave towards us, we have to continue doing our

> > > >> duties to the best

> > > >> of our extents possible..

> > > >>

> > > >> regards,

> > > >>

> > > >> Bhaskar.

> > > >>

> > > >> ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > >> Anita R ash.rsh55@ ..>

> > > >> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > >> > Tell me, can you tell me if there has been any one

> > > >> who has been able

> > > >> to perform his duties to the satisfaction of his

> > > >> family members at all?

> > > >> I am speaking from personal experience. I find, the

> > > >> more you do , the

> > > >> more is expected from you and the more you are

> > > >> criticised.. I do not

> > > >> know if you agree with me or not but this has been my

> > > >> personal

> > > >> experience.

> > > >> > Regards,

> > > >> > Anita

> > > >> >

> > > >> > --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > > >> practise

> > > >> success/failure

> > > >> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >> > Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 1:30 PM

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Â

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > I would like to argue on this ( Not much- because I

> > > >> like you, so just

> > > >> >

> > > >> > little)

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Remove the Ego from a man who has not been able to

> > > >> perform his duties

> > > >> to

> > > >> >

> > > >> > the satisfaction of his family members at all. Even

> > > >> if he is humbled

> > > >> as

> > > >> >

> > > >> > to feel like a Donkey, which means not a trace of

> > > >> Ego is left in him,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > yet he would not like to die BUT fear of having to

> > > >> die, because he

> > > >> would

> > > >> >

> > > >> > look for few years more, so as to once again

> > > >> attempt to do something

> > > >> for

> > > >> >

> > > >> > his family members and make them content and become

> > > >> content himself in

> > > >> >

> > > >> > the process....

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > I can give more such examples.

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > >> Manoj Chandran

> > > >> >

> > > >> > <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Dear Sheevani Ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > // Why do people fear death? Do they fear no

> > > >> longer being part of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > "this tapestry called life on earth"

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> pupates. from a

> > > >> >

> > > >> > caterpillar. //

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Conquering the Fear of Death is the Final

> > > >> Frontier. As long as even

> > > >> >

> > > >> > the slightest remnant of Ego survives in our

> > > >> consciousness, Fear of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Death (at the moment of Death) is inevitable. Only

> > > >> persons who have

> > > >> >

> > > >> > relinquished all sense of Ego canÃÆ'‚ remain

> Fearless

> > > >> at the Time of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Death, since the Fear is one of the Ego, which

> > > >> Fears the destruction

> > > >> of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > the Vehichle (Body) through which it operates.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Regards,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ÃÆ'‚ -Manoj

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Sheevani sheevani147@ ...

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Wed, April 7, 2010 2:32:32 PM

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: spritual

> > > >> practise

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Dear Chiranjiv ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Namaste.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ///Yes mind does exist unless you lose it

> > > >> beforehand./ //

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Haha , loved it! Hope u are not seriously

> > > >> suggesting I should start

> > > >> to

> > > >> >

> > > >> > lose my marbles just yet!!

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Unfortunately my experience is the mind gets

> > > >> younger and sharper as

> > > >> >

> > > >> > the body ages...

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > I feel in youth, one has so many commitments,

> > > >> expectations and

> > > >> >

> > > >> > responsiblities, one is too busy in the "rat-race"

> > > >> to think beyond

> > > >> >

> > > >> > immediate needs of one own circle.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > With age, the children etc are too busy with the

> > > >> "rat-race", so it

> > > >> is

> > > >> >

> > > >> > excellent time to reflect on life's experiences and

> > > >> the mind trully

> > > >> >

> > > >> > blooms..U see life from a different perspective.

> > > >> .with "new eyes"...

> > > >> the

> > > >> >

> > > >> > world seems a much more pleasant place, and it is

> > > >> surely a great loss,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > not to at least try and understand and enjoy its

> > > >> vibrancy.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > U get a bird's eye view, of a world, full of

> > > >> contadictions, full of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > all kinds of people, each with different

> > > >> outlooks,talents and

> > > >> >

> > > >> > personalities, the good, bad and the questionable.

> > > >> . every kind of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > divides, race, colour, religion, language,

> > > >> status... there are

> > > >> weddings,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > births and also funerals, yet despite all these

> > > >> divisions, everyone

> > > >> >

> > > >> > seems to be in such hurry,, but for what? ....the

> > > >> world goes on

> > > >> >

> > > >> > unperturbed by people or events...

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > What is the thread/bond/ energy that keeps this

> > > >> chaotic world going?

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Somehow you slowly become the spectator of life,

> > > >> rather than the

> > > >> >

> > > >> > active participant.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Why do people fear death? Do they fear no longer

> > > >> being part of "this

> > > >> >

> > > >> > tapestry called life on earth"

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> pupates. from a

> > > >> >

> > > >> > caterpillar. .

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > warmest regards

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > Sheevani

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> > > >> com, chiranjiv mehta

> > > >> >

> > > >> > <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > You said

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Yes mind does exist unless you lose it beforehand.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Thanks & Regards

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Chiranjiv Mehta

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > --- On Wed, 7/4/10, Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>

> > > >> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Sheevani <sheevani147@ ...>

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re:

> > > >> spritual practise

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 9:20 PM

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Dear All,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Namaste,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > I am sorry if my remmarks about death, seem

> > > >> flippant to you.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > I appreciate, Sreenadh's comments that the

> > > >> death chart and death

> > > >> >

> > > >> > prashna can give the death information more accurately.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > However in the natal birthchart, there must be

> > > >> some hints too that

> > > >> >

> > > >> > indicate some probability.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Death for some can be an uncomfortable topic,

> > > >> but i see it as a

> > > >> very

> > > >> >

> > > >> > natural progession of the soul. perhaps it is even

> > > >> a different level

> > > >> of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > conciousness, like being asleep or comatose etc.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > The atma moves on to its next destination,

> > > >> hopefully it is a

> > > >> better

> > > >> >

> > > >> > place.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > warmest regards

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > Sheevani

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> > > >> com, "Sheevani"

> > > >> >

> > > >> > <sheevani147@ ...> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Namaste.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Yes, i do appreciate it cant be due to just

> > > >> one or 2

> > > >> combinations.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > I was just laughing at myself.. it is jupiter in 8H

> > > >> MD, so inevitably

> > > >> >

> > > >> > thoughts of the other world do arise.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Also my 9L is AK sun, placed in kendra yuti

> > > >> ketu venus and

> > > >> >

> > > >> > mercury, Sun is also vargottama.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Current transits, jupiter moving to pisces on

> > > >> 2nd may 2010, so i

> > > >> >

> > > >> > was laughing at myself, saying,, the time is right,

> > > >> so do i get my

> > > >> exit

> > > >> >

> > > >> > papers ready?.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Of course, i know, that is not likely to

> > > >> happen until all karmic

> > > >> >

> > > >> > debts are cleared during my Shani MD..

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > What a pity, I shall have to wait till

> > > >> jupiter does his rounds

> > > >> >

> > > >> > again in pisces in 12 Years time..

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > I also believe that it ultimately the grace

> > > >> of God that

> > > >> prevails..

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > warmest regards

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > Sheevani

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

> > > >> . com, "sreesog"

> > > >> >

> > > >> > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > Dear Shivani ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > If such a combination is present at the

> > > >> time of your birth,

> > > >> good

> > > >> >

> > > >> > -

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > you have a possibility. But for it to

> > > >> manifest finally, such a

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > combination should be present at the time

> > > >> of your DEATH (Thus

> > > >> in

> > > >> >

> > > >> > case of

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > death the said quote is not about natal

> > > >> chart, but about the

> > > >> >

> > > >> > TRANSIT

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > chart).

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > Or in other words, if such a combination is

> > > >> present at the

> > > >> DEATH

> > > >> >

> > > >> > CHART

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > or if such a combination is present in the

> > > >> PRASHNA CHART (done

> > > >> >

> > > >> > of judge

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > whether the dead native will attain moksha

> > > >> or not) - then the

> > > >> >

> > > >> > astrologer

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > tells to the relatives that the native

> > > >> attained "Moksha Gati".

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > Love and regards,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

> > > >> . com, "Sheevani"

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > <sheevani147@ > wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > Namaste,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > ///[if Jupiter is exalted in 6th, 8th or

> > > >> 12th or in 7th

> > > >> >

> > > >> > (kantaka) from

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > lagna; or if the death happens while it is

> > > >> Pisces sign and

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Jupiter

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > placed there then Moksha can be predicted.

> > > >> This applies to

> > > >> both

> > > >> >

> > > >> > birth

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > and death]///

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > I should be so lucky!!! Also there are 4

> > > >> grahas on 7H too.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > warmest regards

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > > > Sheevani

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See

> > > >> your

> > > >> Homepage.

> > > >> >

> > > >> > http://in.. com/

> > > >> >

> > > >> > > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized

> > > >> IE8. Get it NOW!

> > > >> http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> > > >> <http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

> > > >> >

> > > >>

> > > >>

> --------- ------

> > > >> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> > > >> Homepage

> > > >> <http://in.rd. / tagline_yyi_ 1/*http:/ /in..

> com/>.

> > > >>

> > > >>

privileged

attachments.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. /

> > > >> download. php

> > > >>

privileged

attachments.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download.

> php

> > > >>

privileged

attachments.

> > > >>