IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Application of Amsas (Divisions)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vandana ji, //.lets see who is brave enough to come forward to shower his / her wealth of astrological

knowledge upon us.// I am among people who is struggling to understand the correct interpretation of Rasi Chart and Navamsa. Even hora (D-2) is a difficult area for me, what to say of Vimsamsa (D-20). Such challenges are always good, since such questions keeps us informed about the knowledge and understanding level of both the challenger and the those who respond or not respond to it. By the way can you give me the quotes that states what to predict using Vimsamsa (of Lagna or any other sign) - we will discuss the same in detail. But, please don't bring in the new born concept of D-Charts, that is not supported by ancient texts including BPHS.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Vandna" <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:>> DEAR Prandasa,> i will definitely do the favour but at present i am on learning note> expecting from our senior, experienced asrologers of this forum to> tell us how to study vimshamsha,the moment they enrich us with their precious knowledge i will do the needful. kindly keep patience and wait for them to reciprocate.i have already posted this question in the forum .lets see who is brave enough to come forward to shower his / her wealth of astrological knowledge upon us.> Regards.> Vandana Mishra.

Guest guest

Respected Sreesongji,

As you know the basic aim to study divisional chart is to confirm/or negate the promise laid down in lagna chart.in my opinion it cannot be read independently.it only acts as supporting tool for lagna chart yes divisional chart does open few new windows about the concerned house which otherwise not very clear in our natal chart.. however there is no question of giving any prediction only through divisional chart.

what I have been taught by my astrology teachers is that vinshamsha is used to judge the spiritual attributes of the native.. their words are astrological quotes for me..... .again it has to be study along with the natal chart.

what i am looking forward from our seniors and experienced astrologers is to findout

what parameters one should follow to do the comparative study of both the charts.and reach any conclusion.Kindly keep in mind here i am interested in learning only vimshamsha.as nothing much said or done in this area. the easiest part would be to take any live chart from our forum and do the analysis.

Regards.

Vandana Mishra--- On Thu, 10/8/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

sreesog <sreesog Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions) Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 4:29 PM

Dear Vandana ji, //.lets see who is brave enough to come forward to shower his / her wealth of astrologicalknowledge upon us.// I am among people who is struggling to understand the correct interpretation of Rasi Chart and Navamsa. Even hora (D-2) is a difficult area for me, what to say of Vimsamsa (D-20). Such challenges are always good, since such questions keeps us informed about the knowledge and understanding level of both the challenger and the those who respond or not respond to it. By the way can you give me the quotes that states what to predict using Vimsamsa (of Lagna or any other sign) - we will discuss the same in detail.

But, please don't bring in the new born concept of D-Charts, that is not supported by ancient texts including BPHS.Love and regards,Sreenadh ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vandna" <vandana_mishra_ 91 wrote:>> DEAR Prandasa,> i will definitely do the favour but at present i am on learning note> expecting from our senior, experienced asrologers of this forum to> tell us how to study vimshamsha,the moment they enrich us with their precious knowledge i will do the needful. kindly keep patience and wait for them to reciprocate. i have already posted this question in the forum .lets see who is brave enough to come forward to shower his / her wealth of astrological knowledge upon us.> Regards.> Vandana Mishra.

Guest guest

Dear Vandana ji, //> As you know the basic aim to study divisional chart is to confirm/or negate the promise../// The point is - let me state it clearly - "Divisional charts are NOT supported by astrological classics and SHOULD NOT be a major subject of discussion in this group on Ancient Indian Astrology which tries to approach astrology based on traditional astrological classics and quotes". Hope I am clear. (Please clear your confusion regarding the Division (of sign) and Divisional chart first) Now coming to the division Vimsamsa, if you want to study and discuss this subject, then provide the slokas that deals with the same first. We will discuss them in detail and will try to apply them in horoscope - to learn together. //> what i am looking forward from our seniors and experienced astrologers is to findout> what parameters one should follow to do the comparative study of both the charts.// None is sitting here with a ready made solution to teach you. It is you who mentioned in one earlier mail that you are all experts in the use of Vimsamsa in BVB. So it is upto you to start the discussion. If so - great - then please approach Vimsamsa in the traditional way and let us have the feast of informative discussion.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:>> Respected Sreesongji,> As you know the basic aim to study divisional chart is to confirm/or negate the promise laid down in lagna chart.in my opinion it cannot be read independently.it only acts as supporting tool for lagna chart yes divisional chart does open few new windows about the concerned house which otherwise not very clear in our natal chart.. however there is no question of giving any prediction only through divisional chart.> > what I have been taught by my astrology teachers is that vinshamsha is used to judge the spiritual attributes of the native.. their words are astrological quotes for me..... .again it has to be study along with the natal chart.> > what i am looking forward from our seniors and experienced astrologers is to findout> what parameters one should follow to do the comparative study of both the charts.and reach any conclusion.Kindly keep in mind here i am interested in learning only vimshamsha.as nothing much said or done in this area. the easiest part would be to take any live chart from our forum and do the analysis.> Regards.> Vandana Mishra> > --- On Thu, 10/8/09, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > > sreesog sreesog Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions)> > Thursday, October 8, 2009, 4:29 PM> > > > > > > Dear Vandana ji, > //.lets see who is brave enough to come forward to shower his / her wealth of astrological> knowledge upon us.//> I am among people who is struggling to understand the correct interpretation of Rasi Chart and Navamsa. Even hora (D-2) is a difficult area for me, what to say of Vimsamsa (D-20). Such challenges are always good, since such questions keeps us informed about the knowledge and understanding level of both the challenger and the those who respond or not respond to it. > By the way can you give me the quotes that states what to predict using Vimsamsa (of Lagna or any other sign) - we will discuss the same in detail.. But, please don't bring in the new born concept of D-Charts, that is not supported by ancient texts including BPHS.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh

Guest guest

Respected Sreesongji,

I welcome your suggestion with open heart,i understand this forum is not school

where a student can ask his teacher to clear his doubts.However the credential

of the institute cannot be questioned on the poor performance of a student.They

are exprtise in their traits and they will remain the same.

What i can do is to follow its tradition,by contributing something to All.so the

moment i will well acquaint with the vimshamsha i will start the discussion.what

i needed is your blessings to reach my

goal.

Regards.

VANDNA MISHRA

, " sreesog " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Vandana ji,

> //> As you know the basic aim to study divisional chart is to confirm/or

> negate the promise..///

> The point is - let me state it clearly - " Divisional charts are NOT

> supported by astrological classics and SHOULD NOT be a major subject of

> discussion in this group on Ancient Indian Astrology which tries to

> approach astrology based on traditional astrological classics and

> quotes " . Hope I am clear. (Please clear your confusion regarding the

> Division (of sign) and Divisional chart first)

> Now coming to the division Vimsamsa, if you want to study and discuss

> this subject, then provide the slokas that deals with the same first. We

> will discuss them in detail and will try to apply them in horoscope - to

> learn together.

> //> what i am looking forward from our seniors and experienced

> astrologers is to findout

> > what parameters one should follow to do the comparative study of both

> the charts.//

> None is sitting here with a ready made solution to teach you. It is

> you who mentioned in one earlier mail that you are all experts in the

> use of Vimsamsa in BVB. So it is upto you to start the discussion. If

> so - great - then please approach Vimsamsa in the traditional way and

> let us have the feast of informative discussion.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , Vandna Misra

> <vandana_mishra_91@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Sreesongji,

> > As you know the basic aim to study divisional chart is to confirm/or

> negate the promise laid down in lagna chart.in my opinion it cannot be

> read independently.it only acts as supporting tool for lagna chart yes

> divisional chart does open few new windows about the concerned house

> which otherwise not very clear in our natal chart.. however there is no

> question of giving any prediction only through divisional chart.

> >

> > what I have been taught by my astrology teachers is that vinshamsha is

> used to judge the spiritual attributes of the native.. their words are

> astrological quotes for me..... .again it has to be study along with

> the natal chart.

> >

> > what i am looking forward from our seniors and experienced astrologers

> is to findout

> > what parameters one should follow to do the comparative study of both

> the charts.and reach any conclusion.Kindly keep in mind here i am

> interested in learning only vimshamsha.as nothing much said or done in

> this area. the easiest part would be to take any live chart from our

> forum and do the analysis.

> > Regards.

> > Vandana Mishra

> >

> > --- On Thu, 10/8/09, sreesog sreesog@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > sreesog sreesog@

> > Re: Application of Amsas

> (Divisions)

> >

> > Thursday, October 8, 2009, 4:29 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vandana ji,

> > //.lets see who is brave enough to come forward to shower his / her

> wealth of astrological

> > knowledge upon us.//

> > I am among people who is struggling to understand the correct

> interpretation of Rasi Chart and Navamsa. Even hora (D-2) is a

> difficult area for me, what to say of Vimsamsa (D-20). Such challenges

> are always good, since such questions keeps us informed about the

> knowledge and understanding level of both the challenger and the those

> who respond or not respond to it.

> > By the way can you give me the quotes that states what to predict

> using Vimsamsa (of Lagna or any other sign) - we will discuss the same

> in detail.. But, please don't bring in the new born concept of

> D-Charts, that is not supported by ancient texts including BPHS.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

>

Guest guest

Dear Vandna ji,

Look for Moon specially in Vimshamsha. Look at Shri K.N. Rao's Chart and you will find Moon exalted in Vimshamsha. What an excellent tool. Exalted fifth lord in the fifth house and how beautifully he has been imparting knowledge of astrology/spirituality to his students and how his students are benefitting from it and more importantly, Ketu placed in the twlefth house from his Moon.

regards,

Mouji--- On Fri, 10/9/09, Vandna <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:

Vandna <vandana_mishra_91 Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions) Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 11:03 AM

Respected Sreesongji,I welcome your suggestion with open heart,i understand this forum is not school where a student can ask his teacher to clear his doubts.However the credential of the institute cannot be questioned on the poor performance of a student.They are exprtise in their traits and they will remain the same.What i can do is to follow its tradition,by contributing something to All.so the moment i will well acquaint with the vimshamsha i will start the discussion.what i needed is your blessings to reach mygoal.Regards.VANDNA MISHRAancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog > wrote:>> Dear Vandana ji,> //> As you know the basic aim to study divisional chart is to

confirm/or> negate the promise..///> The point is - let me state it clearly - "Divisional charts are NOT> supported by astrological classics and SHOULD NOT be a major subject of> discussion in this group on Ancient Indian Astrology which tries to> approach astrology based on traditional astrological classics and> quotes". Hope I am clear. (Please clear your confusion regarding the> Division (of sign) and Divisional chart first)> Now coming to the division Vimsamsa, if you want to study and discuss> this subject, then provide the slokas that deals with the same first. We> will discuss them in detail and will try to apply them in horoscope - to> learn together.> //> what i am looking forward from our seniors and experienced> astrologers is to findout> > what parameters one should follow to do the comparative study of both> the charts.//>

None is sitting here with a ready made solution to teach you. It is> you who mentioned in one earlier mail that you are all experts in the> use of Vimsamsa in BVB. So it is upto you to start the discussion. If> so - great - then please approach Vimsamsa in the traditional way and> let us have the feast of informative discussion.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> >> > Respected Sreesongji,> > As you know the basic aim to study divisional chart is to confirm/or> negate the promise laid down in lagna chart.in my opinion it cannot be> read independently. it only acts

as supporting tool for lagna chart yes> divisional chart does open few new windows about the concerned house> which otherwise not very clear in our natal chart.. however there is no> question of giving any prediction only through divisional chart.> >> > what I have been taught by my astrology teachers is that vinshamsha is> used to judge the spiritual attributes of the native.. their words are> astrological quotes for me..... .again it has to be study along with> the natal chart.> >> > what i am looking forward from our seniors and experienced astrologers> is to findout> > what parameters one should follow to do the comparative study of both> the charts.and reach any conclusion.Kindly keep in mind here i am> interested in learning only vimshamsha.as nothing much said or done in> this area. the easiest part would be to take any live

chart from our> forum and do the analysis.> > Regards.> > Vandana Mishra> >> > --- On Thu, 10/8/09, sreesog sreesog@ wrote:> >> >> > sreesog sreesog@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Application of Amsas> (Divisions)> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, October 8, 2009, 4:29 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Vandana ji,> > //.lets see who is brave enough to come forward to shower his / her> wealth of astrological> > knowledge upon us.//> > I am among people who is struggling to understand the

correct> interpretation of Rasi Chart and Navamsa. Even hora (D-2) is a> difficult area for me, what to say of Vimsamsa (D-20). Such challenges > are always good, since such questions keeps us informed about the> knowledge and understanding level of both the challenger and the those> who respond or not respond to it.> > By the way can you give me the quotes that states what to predict> using Vimsamsa (of Lagna or any other sign) - we will discuss the same> in detail.. But, please don't bring in the new born concept of> D-Charts, that is not supported by ancient texts including BPHS.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh>

Guest guest

Dear Vandana ji, I was not questioning the well reputed institution BVB, but was only reproducing/repeating one of the statements you made. I have a high regard for both BVB and SJC and their contribution to astrology. Even when I speak about some of teachings of SJC or BVB, it does not mean that I am against all the teachings of BVB or SJC or that I have some hatred towards all the teachers and students of those great institutions. It is not so. Please don't attach unintended meanings. BVB and SJC are providing unequal contribution to astrology I respect that AIAF is trying to contribute in the similar lines (but still in its childhood). The area of contribution are also different, considering the fact that - * SJC concentrates on the lineage propogated by Sanjay Rath (An Orissa astrological lineage); Neo-theories are welcomed here if propogated of lineage. * BVB concentrates more into mudane astrology (possibly because of KN Rao ji special interest in this area) Both of them support the use of D-Charts and too much centered upon BPHS and Jainimi sutra. * AIAF is differnt since it concentrates on traditional teachings based on Rishi horas. (It gives less importance to modern BPHS and Jimini sutra compred to other Rishi horas and rejects D-Charts all together) The efforts of all such organizations are complimentary and not contradictory. If we don't know the complementary contribution and work of such organizations and individuals what we are going to understadn about the complementary nature of different schools of astrology and various ancient scholers and books - I wonder! Let there be respect to all for their own merit. Note: Why you forget that many schoalrs discussing astrology here are originally from BVB itself - whether it be Neelam ji, Sreeram Srinivas ji, Kursija ji, Manoj Kumar ji or even you?! So when they - who were BVB students and many who are still part of BVB - are present here and discussing here, I wonder, how even such doubt came to you! Let me clear it again - I was reproducing one of YOUR statemetns and not questioning any organization. Further one teacher, one student, one opinion or DOES NOT represent the organization. I would love speak againt many teachings at BVB, and also would love speak in support of many teachings at BVB. (based on my interactions with BVB teachers and students and what I am able to understand from them about the BVB teachings) Same is true for SJC as well. Or better same is true for any organisation or lineage which is into astrology.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Vandna" <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:>> Respected Sreesongji,> I welcome your suggestion with open heart,i understand this forum is not school where a student can ask his teacher to clear his doubts.However the credential of the institute cannot be questioned on the poor performance of a student.They are exprtise in their traits and they will remain the same.> What i can do is to follow its tradition,by contributing something to All.so the moment i will well acquaint with the vimshamsha i will start the discussion.what i needed is your blessings to reach my> goal.> Regards.> VANDNA MISHRA> > > , "sreesog" sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Vandana ji,> > //> As you know the basic aim to study divisional chart is to confirm/or> > negate the promise..///> > The point is - let me state it clearly - "Divisional charts are NOT> > supported by astrological classics and SHOULD NOT be a major subject of> > discussion in this group on Ancient Indian Astrology which tries to> > approach astrology based on traditional astrological classics and> > quotes". Hope I am clear. (Please clear your confusion regarding the> > Division (of sign) and Divisional chart first)> > Now coming to the division Vimsamsa, if you want to study and discuss> > this subject, then provide the slokas that deals with the same first. We> > will discuss them in detail and will try to apply them in horoscope - to> > learn together.> > //> what i am looking forward from our seniors and experienced> > astrologers is to findout> > > what parameters one should follow to do the comparative study of both> > the charts.//> > None is sitting here with a ready made solution to teach you. It is> > you who mentioned in one earlier mail that you are all experts in the> > use of Vimsamsa in BVB. So it is upto you to start the discussion. If> > so - great - then please approach Vimsamsa in the traditional way and> > let us have the feast of informative discussion.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh

Guest guest

Dear Vandana ji,Pl also look for jaimini AK(as you may already be aware) thoughrohly specially for spirituality along with jup/ketu aswell.I believe you are on a right track.Pl go ahead confidently.All the best,regards,gopi. , Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>> Dear Vandna ji,> > Look for Moon specially in Vimshamsha. Look at Shri K.N. Rao's Chart and you will find Moon exalted in Vimshamsha. What an excellent tool. Exalted fifth lord in the fifth house and how beautifully he has been imparting knowledge of astrology/spirituality to his students and how his students are benefitting from it and more importantly, Ketu placed in the twlefth house from his Moon.> > regards,> > Mouji> > --- On Fri, 10/9/09, Vandna vandana_mishra_91 wrote:> > > Vandna vandana_mishra_91 Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions)> > Friday, October 9, 2009, 11:03 AM> > > > > > > Respected Sreesongji,> I welcome your suggestion with open heart,i understand this forum is not school where a student can ask his teacher to clear his doubts.However the credential of the institute cannot be questioned on the poor performance of a student.They are exprtise in their traits and they will remain the same.> What i can do is to follow its tradition,by contributing something to All.so the moment i will well acquaint with the vimshamsha i will start the discussion.what i needed is your blessings to reach my> goal.> Regards.> VANDNA MISHRA> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" sreesog@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Vandana ji,> > //> As you know the basic aim to study divisional chart is to confirm/or> > negate the promise..///> > The point is - let me state it clearly - "Divisional charts are NOT> > supported by astrological classics and SHOULD NOT be a major subject of> > discussion in this group on Ancient Indian Astrology which tries to> > approach astrology based on traditional astrological classics and> > quotes". Hope I am clear. (Please clear your confusion regarding the> > Division (of sign) and Divisional chart first)> > Now coming to the division Vimsamsa, if you want to study and discuss> > this subject, then provide the slokas that deals with the same first. We> > will discuss them in detail and will try to apply them in horoscope - to> > learn together.> > //> what i am looking forward from our seniors and experienced> > astrologers is to findout> > > what parameters one should follow to do the comparative study of both> > the charts.//> > None is sitting here with a ready made solution to teach you. It is> > you who mentioned in one earlier mail that you are all experts in the> > use of Vimsamsa in BVB. So it is upto you to start the discussion. If> > so - great - then please approach Vimsamsa in the traditional way and> > let us have the feast of informative discussion.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Sreesongji,> > > As you know the basic aim to study divisional chart is to confirm/or> > negate the promise laid down in lagna chart.in my opinion it cannot be> > read independently. it only acts as supporting tool for lagna chart yes> > divisional chart does open few new windows about the concerned house> > which otherwise not very clear in our natal chart.. however there is no> > question of giving any prediction only through divisional chart.> > >> > > what I have been taught by my astrology teachers is that vinshamsha is> > used to judge the spiritual attributes of the native.. their words are> > astrological quotes for me..... .again it has to be study along with> > the natal chart.> > >> > > what i am looking forward from our seniors and experienced astrologers> > is to findout> > > what parameters one should follow to do the comparative study of both> > the charts.and reach any conclusion.Kindly keep in mind here i am> > interested in learning only vimshamsha.as nothing much said or done in> > this area. the easiest part would be to take any live chart from our> > forum and do the analysis.> > > Regards.> > > Vandana Mishra> > >> > > --- On Thu, 10/8/09, sreesog sreesog@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > sreesog sreesog@> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Application of Amsas> > (Divisions)> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thursday, October 8, 2009, 4:29 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vandana ji,> > > //.lets see who is brave enough to come forward to shower his / her> > wealth of astrological> > > knowledge upon us.//> > > I am among people who is struggling to understand the correct> > interpretation of Rasi Chart and Navamsa. Even hora (D-2) is a> > difficult area for me, what to say of Vimsamsa (D-20). Such challenges > > are always good, since such questions keeps us informed about the> > knowledge and understanding level of both the challenger and the those> > who respond or not respond to it.> > > By the way can you give me the quotes that states what to predict> > using Vimsamsa (of Lagna or any other sign) - we will discuss the same> > in detail.. But, please don't bring in the new born concept of> > D-Charts, that is not supported by ancient texts including BPHS.> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> >>

Guest guest

Respected Vandana Mishra,

I agree with your. We should study the divisional chart as supportive to rashi chart, not as an independent chart..

Regards--- On Fri, 10/9/09, Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:

Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91Re: Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions) Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 7:19 AM

Respected Sreesongji,

As you know the basic aim to study divisional chart is to confirm/or negate the promise laid down in lagna chart.in my opinion it cannot be read independently.it only acts as supporting tool for lagna chart yes divisional chart does open few new windows about the concerned house which otherwise not very clear in our natal chart.. however there is no question of giving any prediction only through divisional chart.

what I have been taught by my astrology teachers is that vinshamsha is used to judge the spiritual attributes of the native.. their words are astrological quotes for me..... .again it has to be study along with the natal chart.

what i am looking forward from our seniors and experienced astrologers is to findout

what parameters one should follow to do the comparative study of both the charts.and reach any conclusion.Kindly keep in mind here i am interested in learning only vimshamsha.as nothing much said or done in this area. the easiest part would be to take any live chart from our forum and do the analysis.

Regards.

Vandana Mishra--- On Thu, 10/8/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

sreesog <sreesog Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions) Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 4:29 PM

Dear Vandana ji, //.lets see who is brave enough to come forward to shower his / her wealth of astrologicalknowledge upon us.// I am among people who is struggling to understand the correct interpretation of Rasi Chart and Navamsa. Even hora (D-2) is a difficult area for me, what to say of Vimsamsa (D-20). Such challenges are always good, since such questions keeps us informed about the knowledge and understanding level of both the challenger and the those who respond or not respond to it. By the way can you give me the quotes that states what to predict using Vimsamsa (of Lagna or any other sign) - we will discuss the same in detail.

But, please don't bring in the new born concept of D-Charts, that is not supported by ancient texts including BPHS.Love and regards,Sreenadh ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vandna" <vandana_mishra_ 91 wrote:>> DEAR Prandasa,> i will definitely do the favour but at present i am on learning note> expecting from our senior, experienced asrologers of this forum to> tell us how to study vimshamsha,the moment they enrich us with their precious knowledge i will do the needful. kindly keep patience and wait for them to reciprocate. i have already posted this question in the forum .lets see who is brave enough to come forward to shower his / her wealth of astrological knowledge upon us.> Regards.> Vandana Mishra.

Guest guest

Dear Kursija ji, It is very similar opinion that I also hold. For me - * There is only one chart and that is Rasi chart. * We are supposed to use Divisions to determine the exact quolity and nature of signs and planets placed in them. Divisions help us to "modify" the base results derived based on Rasi chart. Divisions also should be read starting from Natal Lagna itself, by super imposing Divisions on top of Rasi chart. We should study the divisions as supportive to rashi chart, not as an independent chart.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Respected Vandana Mishra,> I agree with your. We should study the divisional chart as supportive to rashi chart, not as an independent chart..> Regards

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

I have a simple question. If we give only importance to Rasi chart and only

supplement importance to Divisional chart. , what about all the people born in

that particular window of same Ascendant on same day birth. (KP practitioners

please ignore this reply as you have sub sub-sub concept)

Difference between these individuals can equally and sometime more be seen from

Divisional charts. To me, all charts are equally important as pe their relevancy

and since seed is from rasi chart, Rasi chart is what giving you all these

divisional charts. So that way you can say, it is important.

Personally I was never fascinated by astrology as much when I only knew Rasi

chart theory. Only when I got to know about Divisional charts, I was better

fascinated.

regds

Dev

>

> Dear Kursija ji,

> It is very similar opinion that I also hold. For me -

> * There is only one chart and that is Rasi chart.

> * We are supposed to use Divisions to determine the exact quolity and

> nature of signs and planets placed in them. Divisions help us to

> " modify " the base results derived based on Rasi chart. Divisions also

> should be read starting from Natal Lagna itself, by super imposing

> Divisions on top of Rasi chart. We should study the divisions as

> supportive to rashi chart, not as an independent chart.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " S.C. Kursija "

> <sckursija@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Vandana Mishra,

> > I agree with your. We should study the divisional chart as supportive

> to rashi chart, not as an independent chart..

> > Regards

>

Guest guest

Dear Dev ji,

There is nothing to ignore for a KP Practioner, who is supposed to pass

the levels of Traditional befor moving to KP.

For those born in same window of ascendant, certainly Navamsha changes

will apply too. Which is why so much importance is given to Navamsha

Charts by South indians, or almost whole of India.

A difference of 3,20 degrees is contained in the Navamsha itself. For

further divisions you require you can move to more smaller divisional

charts. This is nothing new discovery or something to get amazed about

of checking didivional charts. Our Ancinets were weel versed inthis and

there is nothing new we can produce. We can just discover the already

known facts by our ancients. And these smaller divisions were discoverd

long ago, about a 1000 generations before we were born.

regards,

Bhaskar,

, " axeplex " <axeplex

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> I have a simple question. If we give only importance to Rasi chart and

only supplement importance to Divisional chart. , what about all the

people born in that particular window of same Ascendant on same day

birth. (KP practitioners please ignore this reply as you have sub

sub-sub concept)

>

> Difference between these individuals can equally and sometime more be

seen from Divisional charts. To me, all charts are equally important as

pe their relevancy and since seed is from rasi chart, Rasi chart is what

giving you all these divisional charts. So that way you can say, it is

important.

>

> Personally I was never fascinated by astrology as much when I only

knew Rasi chart theory. Only when I got to know about Divisional charts,

I was better fascinated.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

>

>

> , " sreesog " sreesog@

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kursija ji,

> > It is very similar opinion that I also hold. For me -

> > * There is only one chart and that is Rasi chart.

> > * We are supposed to use Divisions to determine the exact quolity

and

> > nature of signs and planets placed in them. Divisions help us to

> > " modify " the base results derived based on Rasi chart. Divisions

also

> > should be read starting from Natal Lagna itself, by super imposing

> > Divisions on top of Rasi chart. We should study the divisions as

> > supportive to rashi chart, not as an independent chart.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " S.C. Kursija "

> > <sckursija@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Vandana Mishra,

> > > I agree with your. We should study the divisional chart as

supportive

> > to rashi chart, not as an independent chart..

> > > Regards

> >

>

Guest guest

And why do you think even the most ordinary software and package costing

Rs.40- only for Basic Computerised horoscope contains even the navamsha

chart too in its print out.

And pl study about what is subLord before rejection or designating the

KP astrologer as somebody different or not amongst the normal fold. The

Sub lord is nothing but the Moons Prati antar, if you check, through

which Dashas are calculated.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " axeplex " <axeplex

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> I have a simple question. If we give only importance to Rasi chart and

only supplement importance to Divisional chart. , what about all the

people born in that particular window of same Ascendant on same day

birth. (KP practitioners please ignore this reply as you have sub

sub-sub concept)

>

> Difference between these individuals can equally and sometime more be

seen from Divisional charts. To me, all charts are equally important as

pe their relevancy and since seed is from rasi chart, Rasi chart is what

giving you all these divisional charts. So that way you can say, it is

important.

>

> Personally I was never fascinated by astrology as much when I only

knew Rasi chart theory. Only when I got to know about Divisional charts,

I was better fascinated.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

>

>

> , " sreesog " sreesog@

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kursija ji,

> > * We are supposed to use Divisions to determine the exact quolity

and

> > " modify " the base results derived based on Rasi chart. Divisions

also

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " S.C. Kursija "

> > <sckursija@> wrote:

> > >

> > > I agree with your. We should study the divisional chart as

supportive

> > > Regards

> >

>

Guest guest

Well said Bhaskar ji. And more better since you are a good KP Astrologer as

well.

Navamsa, Dasamsa & Chaturvimsamsa Divisional charts, are equally important to

judge individuality.

regds

Dev

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Dev ji,

>

> There is nothing to ignore for a KP Practioner, who is supposed to pass

> the levels of Traditional befor moving to KP.

>

> For those born in same window of ascendant, certainly Navamsha changes

> will apply too. Which is why so much importance is given to Navamsha

> Charts by South indians, or almost whole of India.

>

> A difference of 3,20 degrees is contained in the Navamsha itself. For

> further divisions you require you can move to more smaller divisional

> charts. This is nothing new discovery or something to get amazed about

> of checking didivional charts. Our Ancinets were weel versed inthis and

> there is nothing new we can produce. We can just discover the already

> known facts by our ancients. And these smaller divisions were discoverd

> long ago, about a 1000 generations before we were born.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar,

>

>

>

>

> , " axeplex " <axeplex@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > I have a simple question. If we give only importance to Rasi chart and

> only supplement importance to Divisional chart. , what about all the

> people born in that particular window of same Ascendant on same day

> birth. (KP practitioners please ignore this reply as you have sub

> sub-sub concept)

> >

> > Difference between these individuals can equally and sometime more be

> seen from Divisional charts. To me, all charts are equally important as

> pe their relevancy and since seed is from rasi chart, Rasi chart is what

> giving you all these divisional charts. So that way you can say, it is

> important.

> >

> > Personally I was never fascinated by astrology as much when I only

> knew Rasi chart theory. Only when I got to know about Divisional charts,

> I was better fascinated.

> >

> > regds

> > Dev

> >

> >

> >

> > , " sreesog " sreesog@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Kursija ji,

> > > It is very similar opinion that I also hold. For me -

> > > * There is only one chart and that is Rasi chart.

> > > * We are supposed to use Divisions to determine the exact quolity

> and

> > > nature of signs and planets placed in them. Divisions help us to

> > > " modify " the base results derived based on Rasi chart. Divisions

> also

> > > should be read starting from Natal Lagna itself, by super imposing

> > > Divisions on top of Rasi chart. We should study the divisions as

> > > supportive to rashi chart, not as an independent chart.

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , " S.C. Kursija "

> > > <sckursija@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Vandana Mishra,

> > > > I agree with your. We should study the divisional chart as

> supportive

> > > to rashi chart, not as an independent chart..

> > > > Regards

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Dev ji, //> > I have a simple question. If we give only importance to Rasi chart and> only supplement importance to Divisional chart. , what about all the> people born in that particular window of same Ascendant on same day> birth.// Why do you think that Divisions will not "modify" the results indicated by Rasi chart. If you believe that Divisional "chart" changes the indicated results "completely" then what is for you is the basic "Rasi chart"?!! That argument totally undermines the dependability of the whole astrology itself! Why can't you see this basic point - I wonder! I always said, Divisions are important and supported by Rishi horas, but Divisional charts are NOT important and unsupported by Rishi horas - please try to grasp this point.//> > Difference between these individuals can equally and sometime more be> seen from Divisional charts. To me, all charts are equally important as> pe their relevancy and since seed is from rasi chart, Rasi chart is what> giving you all these divisional charts. So that way you can say, it is> important.// All thse arguments become baseless, in light of the abvoe understanding. Why are in fovor of somthing that is unsupported by the originators of the system itself, and goes against the fundametal concept and philosophy of astrology itself?! The concept of D-Charts is AGAINT the foundations of astrology itself, and undermines it - and therefore should be rejected.//> > Personally I was never fascinated by astrology as much when I only> knew Rasi chart theory. Only when I got to know about Divisional charts,> I was better fascinated.// That is your problem. But for me, I never get fascinated by something that goes against the fundamentals (since it currupts the system), and always gets facinated by something that is in tune with the fundamentals (since it gives us new ideas to elaborate and improve the system and our understanding) . It saves much time and effort instead of wasting time and energy in worng path wrong direction and realizing only very late. Love and regards,Sreenadh> , "axeplex" axeplex@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> > I have a simple question. If we give only importance to Rasi chart and> only supplement importance to Divisional chart. , what about all the> people born in that particular window of same Ascendant on same day> birth. (KP practitioners please ignore this reply as you have sub> sub-sub concept)> >> > Difference between these individuals can equally and sometime more be> seen from Divisional charts. To me, all charts are equally important as> pe their relevancy and since seed is from rasi chart, Rasi chart is what> giving you all these divisional charts. So that way you can say, it is> important.> >> > Personally I was never fascinated by astrology as much when I only> knew Rasi chart theory. Only when I got to know about Divisional charts,> I was better fascinated.> >> > regds> > Dev> >> >> >> > , "sreesog" sreesog@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Kursija ji,> > > It is very similar opinion that I also hold. For me -> > > * There is only one chart and that is Rasi chart.> > > * We are supposed to use Divisions to determine the exact quolity> and> > > nature of signs and planets placed in them. Divisions help us to> > > "modify" the base results derived based on Rasi chart. Divisions> also> > > should be read starting from Natal Lagna itself, by super imposing> > > Divisions on top of Rasi chart. We should study the divisions as> > > supportive to rashi chart, not as an independent chart.> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > > , "S.C. Kursija"> > > <sckursija@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Vandana Mishra,> > > > I agree with your. We should study the divisional chart as> supportive> > > to rashi chart, not as an independent chart..> > > > Regards> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, //> For those born in same window of ascendant, certainly Navamsha changes

> will apply too. Which is why so much importance is given to Navamsha

> Charts by South indians, or almost whole of India.// The point is in South India we accept and appreciate the use of Navamsa (i.e. Navamsa of Signs; i.e. Navamsaka of planets placed counted from Natal Lagna). But we neither accept nor use the Navamsa "Chart" (i.e. drawing a separate chart for Navamsaka of all planets and then starting counting the position from Navamsaka lagna - instead of Natal Lagna) The same goes true for ALL the Amsas (Divisions). Further the Amsas (Divisions) are ALWAYS considered/treated coupled with the natal chart itself (considered starting from Natal lagna itself) and is NEVER treated as an independent entity. Just like a lanse that amplifies an alphabet written in a paper (but does not change its actual position in the paper), Amsas (divisions) help us to get a clearer picture about the SAME reality. Navamsaka placement is NOT something vertual (as divisional chartists puts it), but the amplification of the basic reality of the natal chart itself. For example think that Aries sign (in some condition) indicates a Thief; then then second hora (2nd Amsa; D2) of Aries sign - being Ugma/Female and fluxible/watery/chanchal in nature - will indicate a thief with a weavering mind, a thief whos discitions change, one who may commit numerous mistakes. On the other hand the 1st hora (Hora is 2nd Amsa, D2) of Aries - being Oja/Male and strong/fiery/crul in nature - will indicate a thief with a stong mind, a thief who takes unchanging descitions, one who is very cruel and will not commit mistakes. This is about Horamsa of Aries. Now coming to Horamsaka - if the Amsa of 6th lord (indicating thief) is in Aries 1st Horamsaka, and if it is a male planet, then the thief could be a male with a strong cruel nature. (See how the nature of Aries Horamsa got ascribed to 6th lord here); and if the Amsa of 6th lord (indicating

thief) is in Aries 2nd Horamsaka, and if it is a female planet, then the

thief could be a female with a weavering mind. (See how the nature of Aries Horamsa got ascribed to 6th lord here). Note that when we say 6th lord here, we mean 6th lord from Natal Lagna. Hope you see the difference - in understanding and application. How are we supposed to use Hora "chart" in such scenarios and for better understanding!! I have no idea! That is not the way the sages thought we would be using this beautiful tool and thus improve our understanding about the basic reality indicated by the Rasi chart. Love and regards,Sreenadh> , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > > There is nothing to ignore for a KP Practioner, who is supposed to pass> > the levels of Traditional befor moving to KP.> > > > For those born in same window of ascendant, certainly Navamsha changes> > will apply too. Which is why so much importance is given to Navamsha> > Charts by South indians, or almost whole of India.> > > > A difference of 3,20 degrees is contained in the Navamsha itself. For> > further divisions you require you can move to more smaller divisional> > charts. This is nothing new discovery or something to get amazed about> > of checking didivional charts. Our Ancinets were weel versed inthis and> > there is nothing new we can produce. We can just discover the already> > known facts by our ancients. And these smaller divisions were discoverd> > long ago, about a 1000 generations before we were born.> > > > regards,> > > > Bhaskar,

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

You are right when you say that the navamsha does not show the actual

virtual positions and is just an reflection of what is supposed to come,

and BV Raman ji has said truly that the Natal Chart is the tree while

the Navamsha show the fruits.

Drawing up of Amsa charts diagramattically is just a matter of

convenience and not actually to be done mandatorily. In fact in KP

system we dont even normally look at the Natal Chart, once we have the

Natal positions with degrees on paper. I normally work with just one

sheet which does not contain the natal Chart but just Planetary and

Dasha periods.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

ndian_astrology , " sreesog " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> //> For those born in same window of ascendant, certainly Navamsha

> changes

> > will apply too. Which is why so much importance is given to Navamsha

> > Charts by South indians, or almost whole of India.//

> The point is in South India we accept and appreciate the use of

> Navamsa (i.e. Navamsa of Signs; i.e. Navamsaka of planets placed

counted

> from Natal Lagna).

> But we neither accept nor use the Navamsa " Chart " (i.e. drawing a

> separate chart for Navamsaka of all planets and then starting counting

> the position from Navamsaka lagna - instead of Natal Lagna)

> The same goes true for ALL the Amsas (Divisions). Further the Amsas

> (Divisions) are ALWAYS considered/treated coupled with the natal chart

> itself (considered starting from Natal lagna itself) and is NEVER

> treated as an independent entity.

> Just like a lanse that amplifies an alphabet written in a paper (but

> does not change its actual position in the paper), Amsas (divisions)

> help us to get a clearer picture about the SAME reality. Navamsaka

> placement is NOT something vertual (as divisional chartists puts it),

> but the amplification of the basic reality of the natal chart itself.

> For example think that Aries sign (in some condition) indicates a

> Thief; then then second hora (2nd Amsa; D2) of Aries sign - being

> Ugma/Female and fluxible/watery/chanchal in nature - will indicate a

> thief with a weavering mind, a thief whos discitions change, one who

may

> commit numerous mistakes. On the other hand the 1st hora (Hora is 2nd

> Amsa, D2) of Aries - being Oja/Male and strong/fiery/crul in nature -

> will indicate a thief with a stong mind, a thief who takes unchanging

> descitions, one who is very cruel and will not commit mistakes. This

is

> about Horamsa of Aries.

> Now coming to Horamsaka - if the Amsa of 6th lord (indicating thief)

> is in Aries 1st Horamsaka, and if it is a male planet, then the thief

> could be a male with a strong cruel nature. (See how the nature of

Aries

> Horamsa got ascribed to 6th lord here); and if the Amsa of 6th lord

> (indicating thief) is in Aries 2nd Horamsaka, and if it is a female

> planet, then the thief could be a female with a weavering mind. (See

how

> the nature of Aries Horamsa got ascribed to 6th lord here).

> Note that when we say 6th lord here, we mean 6th lord from Natal

> Lagna.

> Hope you see the difference - in understanding and application. How

> are we supposed to use Hora " chart " in such scenarios and for better

> understanding!! I have no idea! That is not the way the sages thought

we

> would be using this beautiful tool and thus improve our understanding

> about the basic reality indicated by the Rasi chart.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> > , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Dev ji,

> > >

> > > There is nothing to ignore for a KP Practioner, who is supposed to

> pass

> > > the levels of Traditional befor moving to KP.

> > >

> > > For those born in same window of ascendant, certainly Navamsha

> changes

> > > will apply too. Which is why so much importance is given to

Navamsha

> > > Charts by South indians, or almost whole of India.

> > >

> > > A difference of 3,20 degrees is contained in the Navamsha itself.

> For

> > > further divisions you require you can move to more smaller

> divisional

> > > charts. This is nothing new discovery or something to get amazed

> about

> > > of checking didivional charts. Our Ancinets were weel versed

inthis

> and

> > > there is nothing new we can produce. We can just discover the

> already

> > > known facts by our ancients. And these smaller divisions were

> discoverd

> > > long ago, about a 1000 generations before we were born.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar,

>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

I have a simple question . " Do you use Navamsa Chart " . If your answer is Yes,

you use Divisional chart.

If your answer is " No, I only use Amsas in Navamsa " , You are right you are using

what classics indicated about divisions (but never said not to use Divisional

charts.)And you may have developed or learnt great method of using the Amsas.

In my earlier mail, I wrote, use of Divisional charts make things easier for

Amsas and needs to be understood more for research and experimentation.

regds

Dev

>

> Dear Dev ji,

> //> > I have a simple question. If we give only importance to Rasi chart

> and

> > only supplement importance to Divisional chart. , what about all the

> > people born in that particular window of same Ascendant on same day

> > birth.//

> Why do you think that Divisions will not " modify " the results

> indicated by Rasi chart. If you believe that Divisional " chart " changes

> the indicated results " completely " then what is for you is the basic

> " Rasi chart " ?!! That argument totally undermines the dependability of

> the whole astrology itself! Why can't you see this basic point - I

> wonder! I always said, Divisions are important and supported by Rishi

> horas, but Divisional charts are NOT important and unsupported by Rishi

> horas - please try to grasp this point.

> //> > Difference between these individuals can equally and sometime more

> be

> > seen from Divisional charts. To me, all charts are equally important

> as

> > pe their relevancy and since seed is from rasi chart, Rasi chart is

> what

> > giving you all these divisional charts. So that way you can say, it is

> > important.//

> All thse arguments become baseless, in light of the abvoe

> understanding. Why are in fovor of somthing that is unsupported by the

> originators of the system itself, and goes against the fundametal

> concept and philosophy of astrology itself?! The concept of D-Charts is

> AGAINT the foundations of astrology itself, and undermines it - and

> therefore should be rejected.

> //> > Personally I was never fascinated by astrology as much when I only

> > knew Rasi chart theory. Only when I got to know about Divisional

> charts,

> > I was better fascinated.//

> That is your problem. [:)] But for me, I never get fascinated by

> something that goes against the fundamentals (since it currupts the

> system), and always gets facinated by something that is in tune with the

> fundamentals (since it gives us new ideas to elaborate and improve the

> system and our understanding) . [:)] It saves much time and effort

> instead of wasting time and energy in worng path wrong direction and

> realizing only very late.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> > , " axeplex " axeplex@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >

> > > I have a simple question. If we give only importance to Rasi chart

> and

> > only supplement importance to Divisional chart. , what about all the

> > people born in that particular window of same Ascendant on same day

> > birth. (KP practitioners please ignore this reply as you have sub

> > sub-sub concept)

> > >

> > > Difference between these individuals can equally and sometime more

> be

> > seen from Divisional charts. To me, all charts are equally important

> as

> > pe their relevancy and since seed is from rasi chart, Rasi chart is

> what

> > giving you all these divisional charts. So that way you can say, it is

> > important.

> > >

> > > Personally I was never fascinated by astrology as much when I only

> > knew Rasi chart theory. Only when I got to know about Divisional

> charts,

> > I was better fascinated.

> > >

> > > regds

> > > Dev

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " sreesog " sreesog@

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Kursija ji,

> > > > It is very similar opinion that I also hold. For me -

> > > > * There is only one chart and that is Rasi chart.

> > > > * We are supposed to use Divisions to determine the exact quolity

> > and

> > > > nature of signs and planets placed in them. Divisions help us to

> > > > " modify " the base results derived based on Rasi chart. Divisions

> > also

> > > > should be read starting from Natal Lagna itself, by super imposing

> > > > Divisions on top of Rasi chart. We should study the divisions as

> > > > supportive to rashi chart, not as an independent chart.

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > > , " S.C. Kursija "

> > > > <sckursija@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Vandana Mishra,

> > > > > I agree with your. We should study the divisional chart as

> > supportive

> > > > to rashi chart, not as an independent chart..

> > > > > Regards

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sreesandh ji,

Further to my last post, I would like to learn how you decide education.

Let us say as per conditions of Rasi chart, one is supposed to be excellent in

education, How Amsas shall decide whether it shall fructify or not ?

And do all the persons born in that RASi chart window shall be excellent in

education.

regds

Dev

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> //> For those born in same window of ascendant, certainly Navamsha

> changes

> > will apply too. Which is why so much importance is given to Navamsha

> > Charts by South indians, or almost whole of India.//

> The point is in South India we accept and appreciate the use of

> Navamsa (i.e. Navamsa of Signs; i.e. Navamsaka of planets placed counted

> from Natal Lagna).

> But we neither accept nor use the Navamsa " Chart " (i.e. drawing a

> separate chart for Navamsaka of all planets and then starting counting

> the position from Navamsaka lagna - instead of Natal Lagna)

> The same goes true for ALL the Amsas (Divisions). Further the Amsas

> (Divisions) are ALWAYS considered/treated coupled with the natal chart

> itself (considered starting from Natal lagna itself) and is NEVER

> treated as an independent entity.

> Just like a lanse that amplifies an alphabet written in a paper (but

> does not change its actual position in the paper), Amsas (divisions)

> help us to get a clearer picture about the SAME reality. Navamsaka

> placement is NOT something vertual (as divisional chartists puts it),

> but the amplification of the basic reality of the natal chart itself.

> For example think that Aries sign (in some condition) indicates a

> Thief; then then second hora (2nd Amsa; D2) of Aries sign - being

> Ugma/Female and fluxible/watery/chanchal in nature - will indicate a

> thief with a weavering mind, a thief whos discitions change, one who may

> commit numerous mistakes. On the other hand the 1st hora (Hora is 2nd

> Amsa, D2) of Aries - being Oja/Male and strong/fiery/crul in nature -

> will indicate a thief with a stong mind, a thief who takes unchanging

> descitions, one who is very cruel and will not commit mistakes. This is

> about Horamsa of Aries.

> Now coming to Horamsaka - if the Amsa of 6th lord (indicating thief)

> is in Aries 1st Horamsaka, and if it is a male planet, then the thief

> could be a male with a strong cruel nature. (See how the nature of Aries

> Horamsa got ascribed to 6th lord here); and if the Amsa of 6th lord

> (indicating thief) is in Aries 2nd Horamsaka, and if it is a female

> planet, then the thief could be a female with a weavering mind. (See how

> the nature of Aries Horamsa got ascribed to 6th lord here).

> Note that when we say 6th lord here, we mean 6th lord from Natal

> Lagna.

> Hope you see the difference - in understanding and application. How

> are we supposed to use Hora " chart " in such scenarios and for better

> understanding!! I have no idea! That is not the way the sages thought we

> would be using this beautiful tool and thus improve our understanding

> about the basic reality indicated by the Rasi chart.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> > , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Dev ji,

> > >

> > > There is nothing to ignore for a KP Practioner, who is supposed to

> pass

> > > the levels of Traditional befor moving to KP.

> > >

> > > For those born in same window of ascendant, certainly Navamsha

> changes

> > > will apply too. Which is why so much importance is given to Navamsha

> > > Charts by South indians, or almost whole of India.

> > >

> > > A difference of 3,20 degrees is contained in the Navamsha itself.

> For

> > > further divisions you require you can move to more smaller

> divisional

> > > charts. This is nothing new discovery or something to get amazed

> about

> > > of checking didivional charts. Our Ancinets were weel versed inthis

> and

> > > there is nothing new we can produce. We can just discover the

> already

> > > known facts by our ancients. And these smaller divisions were

> discoverd

> > > long ago, about a 1000 generations before we were born.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar,

>

Guest guest

Dear Dev ji, //> I have a simple question . "Do you use Navamsa Chart".// The answer is clear - NO, I DON'T use Navamsa chart. But I certainly use Navamsa (division of sign) and Navamsaka (sign to which the navamsa division should be ascribed to) extensively. //> If your answer is "No, I only use Amsas in Navamsa", You are right you are using what classics indicated about divisions// You are right in that statement. //(but never said not to use Divisional charts)// Ofcourse classics never said not to use divisional charts at all; because they knew nothing about divisional charts at all! D-charts is a newborn recent concept that dates back to around 200 or 250 years only. None of the astro-classics speaks about D-charts. (They speak about Divisions/Amsas only as mentioned above)/ //And you may have developed or learnt great method of using the Amsas.// It is totally wrong to say that I have develped something - I haven't. But it would be apt and correct to say that I have learnt (or better learning) the traditional method of using Amsas. //> In my earlier mail, I wrote, use of Divisional charts make things

easier for Amsas and needs to be understood more for research and

experimentation.// I don't understand this sentance and confusion - anyway that path is the road I have not taken (and will not take). I prefer the traditional path as shown by the sages - through their use of Amsas/divisions (rather than new born D-chart concept).Love and regards,Sreendh , "axeplex" <axeplex wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > I have a simple question . "Do you use Navamsa Chart". If your answer is Yes, you use Divisional chart. > > If your answer is "No, I only use Amsas in Navamsa", You are right you are using what classics indicated about divisions (but never said not to use Divisional charts.) And you may have developed or learnt great method of using the Amsas.> > In my earlier mail, I wrote, use of Divisional charts make things easier for Amsas and needs to be understood more for research and experimentation.> > regds> Dev

Guest guest

Dear Dev ji, Thinks that we are trying to understand the 4th house nature of education and considering the forth lord. Let us assume that Lagna is 10th degree in some sign. The basic trend of the education would be clear from the Rasi chart itself. But all people born in that Rasi chart window (Lagna window of 2 hours) WILL NOT be of the same caliber/excellence in education. Why? Because the Amsas change.//> Let us say as per conditions of Rasi chart, one is supposed to be

excellent in education, How Amsas shall decide whether it shall

fructify or not ?// * You can look at the Amsaka position of 4th lord, as well as the Amsas of 10th degree of 4th house for clarification. The results that should be ascribed to various amsakas are given in traditional astro-classics. (so learning the possible results ascribed to Amsaka positions as per classics is always important to get a better understanding) For example, simply put, assume that - * For 1 chart most of the amsaka lords for 4th lord are in malefic planets - he will do poor in education. * For the other chart most of the amsaka lords of 4th lord are benefic planets - he will do good in education. But there would be some underlying similiarty between the general education trend (subject lines they choose, their interests and learning habits etc) for both the individuals since their 4th house and 4th lord are similar at Natal chart level. Hope this helps. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "axeplex" <axeplex wrote:>> Dear Sreesandh ji,> > Further to my last post, I would like to learn how you decide education.> Let us say as per conditions of Rasi chart, one is supposed to be excellent in education, How Amsas shall decide whether it shall fructify or not ?> And do all the persons born in that RASi chart window shall be excellent in education.> > regds> Dev

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Nice example of magnifying glass. Our base is natal chart. D-chart only magnify the different aspect of life.

Regards--- On Sat, 10/10/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

sreesog <sreesog Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions) Date: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 12:19 PM

Dear Bhaskar ji, //> For those born in same window of ascendant, certainly Navamsha changes> will apply too. Which is why so much importance is given to Navamsha> Charts by South indians, or almost whole of India.// The point is in South India we accept and appreciate the use of Navamsa (i.e. Navamsa of Signs; i.e. Navamsaka of planets placed counted from Natal Lagna). But we neither accept nor use the Navamsa "Chart" (i.e. drawing a separate chart for Navamsaka of all planets and then starting counting the position from Navamsaka lagna - instead of Natal Lagna) The same goes true for ALL the Amsas (Divisions). Further the Amsas (Divisions) are ALWAYS considered/treated coupled with the natal chart itself (considered starting from Natal lagna itself) and is NEVER treated as an independent entity. Just like a

lanse that amplifies an alphabet written in a paper (but does not change its actual position in the paper), Amsas (divisions) help us to get a clearer picture about the SAME reality. Navamsaka placement is NOT something vertual (as divisional chartists puts it), but the amplification of the basic reality of the natal chart itself. For example think that Aries sign (in some condition) indicates a Thief; then then second hora (2nd Amsa; D2) of Aries sign - being Ugma/Female and fluxible/watery/chanchal in nature - will indicate a thief with a weavering mind, a thief whos discitions change, one who may commit numerous mistakes. On the other hand the 1st hora (Hora is 2nd Amsa, D2) of Aries - being Oja/Male and strong/fiery/crul in nature - will indicate a thief with a stong mind, a thief who takes unchanging descitions, one who is very cruel and will not commit mistakes. This is about Horamsa of Aries. Now coming to

Horamsaka - if the Amsa of 6th lord (indicating thief) is in Aries 1st Horamsaka, and if it is a male planet, then the thief could be a male with a strong cruel nature. (See how the nature of Aries Horamsa got ascribed to 6th lord here); and if the Amsa of 6th lord (indicating thief) is in Aries 2nd Horamsaka, and if it is a female planet, then the thief could be a female with a weavering mind. (See how the nature of Aries Horamsa got ascribed to 6th lord here). Note that when we say 6th lord here, we mean 6th lord from Natal Lagna. Hope you see the difference - in understanding and application. How are we supposed to use Hora "chart" in such scenarios and for better understanding!! I have no idea! That is not the way the sages thought we would be using this beautiful tool and thus improve

our understanding about the basic reality indicated by the Rasi chart. Love and regards,Sreenadh> , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Dev ji,> > > > There is nothing to ignore for a KP Practioner, who is supposed to pass> > the levels of Traditional befor moving to KP.> > > > For those born in same window of ascendant, certainly Navamsha changes> > will apply too. Which is why so much importance is given to Navamsha> > Charts by South indians, or almost whole of India.> > > > A difference of 3,20 degrees is contained in the Navamsha itself. For> > further divisions you require you can move to more smaller divisional> > charts. This is nothing new discovery or something to get amazed about> > of checking didivional

charts. Our Ancinets were weel versed inthis and> > there is nothing new we can produce. We can just discover the already> > known facts by our ancients. And these smaller divisions were discoverd> > long ago, about a 1000 generations before we were born.> > > > regards,> > > > Bhaskar,

Guest guest

Dear Kursija ji, Ussssssch!! Please DON'T use the word "D-chart", please use the word "Division" or "Amsa" or even "Varga" only to avoid confusion! I was speaking against D-charts and in support of Divisions the whole day and now you say/understand that I was supporting the nasty D-charts!!! What can I do! If you mean - "Our base is natal chart. Divisions only magnify the different aspect of life." - then I agree. If you mean the nasty "D-Charts" itself, then they don't magnify or clarify anything at all! They only vertulize, makes imaginary, complicate, and destroy the reality and sincerity of astrology only by providing a thousand ways for "explanation/post mortom" and "not a single way for result derivation prior hand"! Love and regards,Sreenadh , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> Nice example of magnifying glass. Our base is natal chart. D-chart only magnify the different aspect of life.> Regards

Guest guest

Dear Srinadh/Deva Ji,

Fourth shows assimilation (hridiyangam) of what we study in Fifth, Fifth is the

house of studying or learning (education), Do not take fourth house as prime

significator of study.

regards,

Utkal.

>

> Dear Dev ji,

> Thinks that we are trying to understand the 4th house nature of

> education and considering the forth lord. Let us assume that Lagna is

> 10th degree in some sign. The basic trend of the education would be

> clear from the Rasi chart itself. But all people born in that Rasi chart

> window (Lagna window of 2 hours) WILL NOT be of the same

> caliber/excellence in education. Why? Because the Amsas change.

> //> Let us say as per conditions of Rasi chart, one is supposed to be

> excellent in education, How Amsas shall decide whether it shall fructify

> or not ?//

> * You can look at the Amsaka position of 4th lord, as well as the

> Amsas of 10th degree of 4th house for clarification. The results that

> should be ascribed to various amsakas are given in traditional

> astro-classics. (so learning the possible results ascribed to Amsaka

> positions as per classics is always important to get a better

> understanding)

> For example, simply put, assume that -

> * For 1 chart most of the amsaka lords for 4th lord are in malefic

> planets - he will do poor in education.

> * For the other chart most of the amsaka lords of 4th lord are benefic

> planets - he will do good in education.

> But there would be some underlying similiarty between the general

> education trend (subject lines they choose, their interests and learning

> habits etc) for both the individuals since their 4th house and 4th lord

> are similar at Natal chart level.

> Hope this helps.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " axeplex " <axeplex@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreesandh ji,

> >

> > Further to my last post, I would like to learn how you decide

> education.

> > Let us say as per conditions of Rasi chart, one is supposed to be

> excellent in education, How Amsas shall decide whether it shall

> fructify or not ?

> > And do all the persons born in that RASi chart window shall be

> excellent in education.

> >

> > regds

> > Dev

>

Guest guest

Dear SIR , I FULLY AGREE WITH Mr. Sreenadh , Varga has a specific definition in Indian astrology . THE WORD DIVISION IS VERY POOR SUBSTITUTE AND MAY MEAN AS HARMONIC CHARTS ALSO.REGARDs,G. K. Goel

From: sreesogDate: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:47:39 +0000 Re: Application of Amsas (Divisions)

Dear Kursija ji, Ussssssch!! Please DON'T use the word "D-chart", please use the word "Division" or "Amsa" or even "Varga" only to avoid confusion! I was speaking against D-charts and in support of Divisions the whole day and now you say/understand that I was supporting the nasty D-charts!!! What can I do! If you mean - "Our base is natal chart. Divisions only magnify the different aspect of life." - then I agree. If you mean the nasty "D-Charts" itself, then they don't magnify or clarify anything at all! They only vertulize, makes imaginary, complicate, and destroy the reality and sincerity of astrology only by providing a thousand ways for "explanation/post mortom" and "not a single way for result derivation prior hand"! Love and regards,Sreenadh , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> Nice example of magnifying glass. Our base is natal chart. D-chart only magnify the different aspect of life.> Regards

From the happening headlines to the juiciest gossip, get your daily update on MSN India Drag n' drop

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Axeplex,

The Prime Importance given to Rasi or Lagna chart and suppliment importance

given to D charts, beautifully explains people born in the window of that lagna.

Luckily I have something in my kitty to share with all, I have got two charts in

which Pisces lagna rising, In both the charts - Sun, Merc, Venu moved to lagna,

their birth time is slightly different and they are born in two different

states, one is a girl born in New Delhi and the other is a guy born in Bhopal in

MP.

The Guy suffers a serious disorder of brain, which is a side effect of another

disease and the Girl suffers epilepsy, unpredictable epilptical attack is

ruining her carreer.

Hope it clarifies to your as well as other's confusions, Similar configuration

of planets impacted similar organ, which was brain in this case, however, in a

slight different manner, which D charts could explain.

Utkal.

, " axeplex " <axeplex wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> I have a simple question. If we give only importance to Rasi chart and only

supplement importance to Divisional chart. , what about all the people born in

that particular window of same Ascendant on same day birth. (KP practitioners

please ignore this reply as you have sub sub-sub concept)

>

> Difference between these individuals can equally and sometime more be seen

from Divisional charts. To me, all charts are equally important as pe their

relevancy and since seed is from rasi chart, Rasi chart is what giving you all

these divisional charts. So that way you can say, it is important.

>

> Personally I was never fascinated by astrology as much when I only knew Rasi

chart theory. Only when I got to know about Divisional charts, I was better

fascinated.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

>

>

> , " sreesog " <sreesog@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kursija ji,

> > * We are supposed to use Divisions to determine the exact quolity and

> > " modify " the base results derived based on Rasi chart. Divisions also

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " S.C. Kursija "

> > <sckursija@> wrote:

> > >

> > > I agree with your. We should study the divisional chart as supportive

> > > Regards

> >

>