IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rahu in 8th House

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Ji can u pls post further information s and feedbacks abt this chart with what ever u see astrologicaly explaining in this chart during discussion s some disturbance happened in grp this discussion was abruptly diverted let us see How events r unfolding in a persons Life tru dasa s and other promises in chart if u can collect dates of events and supply it that will b highly appreciated rgrds sunil nair , "Vijay Goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> Dear Manoj ji & other respested members,> > Namaskar,> > Since you are talking about deep & vast knowledge like sea and positive> currents that lifts humanity, here is the horoscope of the person who> have Rahu in 8th house in Aquarius, who discovered and presented few> basic theories for the benefit of human kind, awarded with Nobel prize.> > This chart is the example that indicate how rahu in 8th can rise the> person to ultimate height if other factors are in favour.> 'Rahu in 8th is not always a terror'> > April 23, 1858> Time: 12:00:00> Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 7 E 49' 00", 48 N 35' 00"> (source is authentic as per my faith and knowledge.)> > Thankyou,> Best Wishes,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> (I will reveal this person if needed, till then some exercise to mind.)> > > , Manoj Chandran> chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Dear Pathi Ji,> >> > //Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many 'greats' in> this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology//> >> > You have "hemmed" me in between really knowledgable people in this> list (an ofcourse many more needed to be surely added like your own> Goodself, Neelam Ji, Kursija Ji, Sreeram_Sreenivas ji, Mryutyunjay Ji,> Vijay Goel Ji, Renu Ji, Dhananjayan Ji, Gopu ji, Gopi Ji, Shanmukha Ji,> Ash ji and many many more). When you all pour your Astro knowledge, it> causes Huge Waves in the Ocean of AIA, and in that Wave (also called> Wake) small Boats like me also rise up.> >> > A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats.> >> >> > Regards,> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > venkatachala pathi pathiav@> > > > Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:22:00 AM> > Re: Re: Rahu in 8th House> >> >> > Dear Respectful Neelam ji,> >> > I never got angry like this for many many years, on some one claiming> 'I know'. Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many> 'greats' in this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology> in years and years of toil. I am in 48 th year in Astrology as now. I> got terribly annoyed, when some one ask you in a forum to learn> astrology, after your years in this field, who had been tutored, and> trained by 'great' astrologer, whom I consider as a pillar in this field> alive. I lost the day!> >> > You know I am always silent. I never pen a word against anyone or any> content of a mail, hitherto. I apologise for having lost my control.> >> > Regards.> >> > Pathi,> >> >> >> >> > ________________________________> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:55:26 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> >> >> > Respected Pathi ji,> >> > Atithi Satkaar is ingrained in our culture! If and when they decide to> leave, we send them with our best wishes and blessings!:- )> > Let us hope we can make a small difference and they're able to shed> some ignorance to see the light. Difficult task though!> >> > Thanks and Regards> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> > 2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi pathiav >> >> >> > >Respected Neelam ji,> > >> > >Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'. The next is that she> should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage,> containing 'filth and ignorance'.> > >We do not 'need' her blog(s) and site(s). Please show her the door. > Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.> > >Regards.> > >Pathi,> > >> > ________________________________> >> > >Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ >> > >> > >ancient_indian_ astrology> > >Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM> > >> > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >Dear frns,> > >> > >My intention is not make publicity, never try to show any one low> or gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites.> > >> > >because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from ur> network.> > >> > >Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >>