IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rahu in 8th House

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ritu ji,//My husband is an gr8 astrologer, I learn from him. If u have any interest than learn astrology 1st. because the person who is already facing a problem, will come 2u with a gr8 hope. //

Surely I have a great interest Ritu ji. And I would not like to let down the person who comes to me with a great hope. So I must learn from a great or at least good guru. You are indeed very lucky that were given a great guru in your husband. I was reading somewhere just a couple of days back that women are not supposed to go to any other guru. Their husband is the only guru they can have. I was pitying myself at that time, as my husband is as far removed from astrology as it can be. So where to learn from? These for a are of course good schools till one finds a Guru.

Thanks for telling us about yourself. You have not given us the reference to your blog and now of course the name of your great guru. I am sure you’ll appreciate that an astrologer is known by his GURUDOME! There might be some interested learners here!

Thanks for giving the data as an example. It would be a great service if you can tell us about the arishta, what Shanti you’re doing, what results are expected and by when? That would make the study complete, wouldn’t you agree?

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Respectful and learned Neelam ji,

Are you not wasting your time? How come a 'Madam Ritu' advise you to learn astrology, where you spent all your entire life. What an irony of fate!!

God bless that "Ritu", and great astrology husband of 'Ritu', and all those who go to her for astrology advise. Another Rahu (Half of snake) avathar!!!!

Pathi,

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:37:11 AMRe: Re: Rahu in 8th House

Dear Madam Ritu,You are casting pearls which we are not able to understand! Let us fine tune our wavelength and come in the same mode for proper understanding. If you do not mind, please tell us about your great guru/s.Thank you for providing your VISION and throwing light on many concepts. Hope our members would find them useful.//U guys take any example, say shani is weak in any house, which u think, suppose u think shani is weak in 5th house, but guru is making an aspect on 5th house with shani, shani give good results 4 this house. //Can you please explain the 5H results for this Leo lagna male: 15.11.1960/00. 10hrs/Delhi. He has shani in 5H. RegardsNeelam

2009/8/13 Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ >

Bhaskar ji,1st u know the nature of shani. know more about of shani. I always teach my students about the planets. Tell them all about the stories, power and nature of each greh.i invest 1.5 months on the planets in a total time of 3 months course. When one get the knowledge about greh, than he can predict very well and fast.one can not make prediction, with a one planet. even a soft planet bhudha gives extremly bad result to native.In shorts - shani means : manda, his speed is slow, give effects 4 sectors at least in kundli, he has 3 visions - 3rd, 7th and 10th. and the house where he lies. the gochar effect of shani also give importance. to 1 or 2 sectors, if saade saat saati is there. hat moment shani effects the 5 or 6 houses out of 12 houses. than shani dasa, maha dasa - antar dasa -

prati anar dasa. this is the maximum capacity to give result to person.. 1st check the type of shani, next check his aspects, than u can make any conclusion. Now houses in shani : give less results to that houss, where shani gives his visions. if his visions are good to that house, give good result to that house, if vision is bad to that house give bad result to that house.exampe, exalted shani give good result in 4th house, and falls shani give bad result in 4th house.So this statement is little confusing 4me shani or any planet in houses. One can't predict any thing, that shani or any planet in this house, so this is the result. check whole kundli and aspecs of all planets on each other, than make conclusons.U guys take any example, say shani is weak in any house, which u think, suppose u think shani is weak in 5th house, but guru is making an aspect on 5th house

with shani, shani give good results 4 this house. --- On Wed, 12/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th Houseancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, 12 August, 2009, 1:24 AM

Dear Rituji,

Though I would love to read the mail, but its too lengthy and seems to be a copy paste with comments put in between. I dont understand such matters easily. Actually am born with a retro and combusted Mercury so the Buddhi works a little delayed, if it works at all. If You could condense this to about 30-40 Lines with some clue to actually what is being said and the why of it, I could be highly obliged and remain grateful to you.

To make it more clear -

Can You take the 12 Zodiac signs one at a time, and mention why Saturn would not prove good in kendras in each of them ?.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > Saturn in 8th will give longevity.> Saturn in Kendra can also cause Sasa Yoga (Pancha Mahapurusha)> Saturn can also cause many other good yogas with respect to particular Lagnas by being placed in kendras.> > I know the all panch maha pursha yoga.> > Listen carefully, 1st check the type of planet -> > > stationary planet> Retro planet> com bust planet> falls and exalted planets.> > > In above all, shani seems to be gud and powerful in 10th house only. Still get effect the 4th, and 7th house badly.> > saturn give gud result in 8th house, if get effected with jupter,> > normal results if comes in own sign ie capricorn, aquarius signs>

little less normal or normal - comes in dhanu, vrishabha and meena rashi.> > gud if comes in tula rashi. > > The type of planet is 1st thing in the kundli.> > weak sahni is bad in all kendras as wel as 8th house.> > exalted shani in 4th house, provide lot of wealth to person, but person do lot of bad karmas in life, and face always tensions.> > falls shani in 4th house - problem in mother & waelth, education break, and all comforts of life, but make person strong, do good karma in life, and get name fame money in his life from his hard worker. one word we can use for it say - KARMATH INSAAN.> > if comes in leo, cancer, aries, scorpio sign in 4th house or any kendras - no happiness in life. face always probs in life, if have money, still than face probs in life> > > effected 1st house - delay in

marriage. tensions, if shani is weak probs in marriage life, less happiness, job probs always, mother's health issue, if mars is there in lagna or effected 7th house, probs of divorce or seprations.> > I have less time to write, check below the things> > > > > > > > > > SHANI DOSHA> : > > > > > > > > > > > > > The Shani Dev is a powerful> planet or greh in our vedas> & granthas. Shani is a> son of the God Surya or Sun.> His colour is blue. He release> the blue rays to us. The planets> saturn looks very pretty from> all other planets. The God> Shiv ji ji, gave his blessings> to Shani Dev. God Gave him> a responsibility of planet,> provide a work to

give results> according to all living things> in this world according to> their KARMAS.> > > Shani Dev ji, is a prime juduge,> do the justice with all of> us, including people,> lords, animals, plants and> even God also. Among> all of his dasa the saade> saat saati of shani dev ji> is very dangerous. The retro> vision of shani dev ji, give> a bad effect, and is very> dangerous.> > > SHANI IS A FRIEND NOT A FOE,> Shani dev ji, give some troubles> to the person with his visions,> make him pure again and provide> all enjoyments to the person> in his last stage of his dasa,> according to the karmas.> > > > I have seen, If person has> a good shani alone in the> horoscope, native will get> lot of money in his life.> Shani Dev alone

can make person> rich.> > > > > > > > Vedic astrology the planet Saturn is called SHANI. In Sanskrit Shani comes from> Sanischara, which means, slow mover. From Shani we get the word shun , which> means to ignore, or lose awareness of something. Thus, Saturn represents a loss> of awareness, or ignorance. This loss of awareness can also mean the diminishing> awareness of the material world of manifestation. Here Saturn indicates the> ascetic, rich with inner spirituality, and lost to this material plane of existence.> > > > > Saturn is a malefic graha. He rules over the two zodiac signs Capricorn and> Aquarius. He is exalted in Libra, and fallen in the opposite sign of Aries..> Saturn is a karaka , or indicator, of longevity, misery, sorrow, old age and> death, discipline, restriction,

responsibility, delays, ambition, leadership> and authority, humility, integrity, wisdom born of experience. Saturn also indicates> asceticism, denial, non-attachment, spirituality, hard work, organization, reality> and time itself.> > > > Saturn s most powerful place in the chart is in the 7th House and the Kendra> s. He is a particularly beneficial planet for Taurus and Libra Ascendants. Saturn> s nature is Vata, or Airy. His gem is Blue Sapphire and all black stones and> his metal is Lead. Saturn s direction is west and his day is Saturday. He reaches> full maturity at age 36. In Vedic myth Saturn is the son of the Sun, born to> his shadow wife, Chaya. Saturn is lame because one of the Sun s first wife Sanjana> s children became angered with him and struck him in the foot. Thus Saturn walks> with a limp, which accounts why he is the slowest of the

Grahas.> > > > The graha SANISCHARA (Saturn), also known as Manda, is generally known to affect> one adversely on occasions when he occupies certain positions in one s horoscope> like Saade Sati (7 1/2 years). He is the Lord of Makaram and Kumbam. He is the> slowest moving planet taking 2 1/2 years in each Rasi, completing one cycle> every 30 years. A prayer to this Devata, especially on Saturdays, is said to> mitigate the hardships one will have to face during these periods. Sanischara> bestows all benefits to the devotees who pray sincerely to him. The legend that> depict the influence of the worship of SHANI goes as follows, and is narrated> whenever a worship or offering is made to the deity.> > > > Aspects, Visions, Dasa & Maha dasa of System :> > > > Saturn has 3 aspects or visions or drishtis in a

horoscopes. He effects the> 4 houses in horoscopes. His visions are more powerful. Destroy or reduce the> effect of that house, which house it lies. If person has leo ascendant, so in> this moment, when ever he has born, what ever dasa he has, or other planet he> has in his horoscope. This moment, on 15- 6-09, he will facing a trouble in> his working area, and will be facing a much presure on him, weather he has enough> money or not. This is the main roleof saturn. If he has saade saat saati of> shani also this moment, than more bad, if he has bad dasa or main period, than> more bad, if he has already weak or bad shani in his horoscope than more bad.> > > > > Friends of Saturn : : The saturn friends are rahu, ketu, venus.> Has normal relaion with moon and jupiter. Bad relaion with mars and sun. Give> trouble to mercury some times. If ones horoscope,

saturn is making a combination> with sun, mercury, rahu, mars, than saturn will give bad result to the nativei.> Dasa will give bad results to the person, if any good or the dasa of benefic> planet is going on native, still than, shani will give trouble to the native.> > > > > Dasa , Mahadasa, Main Period of Saturn or Shani :> > > > The main dasa of saturn is for 19 years. The othere dasa is saade saat saati.> Saade saat saati is more typical for person. Saade saat saati comes on a peron> must, up to the age of 30 yrs. It comes on every 30 years on one sign. Both> dasa of saturn or shani is very typical. Shani gives results to person according> to his Karma. Jupiter is a benefic planet, his dasa is for 16 years. Person> do enjoy in the period of jupiter. After dasa of jupiter, the dasa or main period> of Shani or Saturn comes on

native. After dasa of saturn , the dasa of mercury> comes on native. If both dasa of saturn is going on native, than native suffers> a lot of problems in life.> > > > The Research on Shani :> > > > Shani is very good planet. Generlly people say him, a malefic planet, but exactly> shani is a planet, who tells you about you. Who gives you the situation to check> your nears and dears. After giving the results, saturn gives big relief to the> native. Many stories are there for shani. Which tells the power of shani. The> retro vision or aspect of sahni or saturn is very bad. Saturn do the proper> justice to every one. We hav seen,if saturn becomes weak or comes in kendra,> or comes deliberate in 10th or 1st house, or comes with mars or sun or rahu> or mercury or with all, gives less or negitive or very negiive results. Saturn>

makes person exited, and confuse the decision making power of native. If the> problem becomes critical, or person get frstuated after doing well and hard> work from a long time, than strong possibility of the role of a saturn can be> there.> > > > > > > > Shani in houses or Saturn in houses :> > > Shani gives very good results in 10th, 11th and 6th houses. Shani gives less or> -ve results in 1st, 4th, 7th houses. Shani give very less results in 8th and 12th> houses. In fact shani give very less or -ve results in all benefic houses. Say> if shani is in 1st house or lagna or 7th house, make person struggler. And gives> marriage late almost in 30+. Create confusion in mariage life.> Shani in his dasa gives enjoyment to the native in the begining of dasa, and give> hard time at the end of his dasa, when comes in 12th

house.> > Love marriage> yoga : If shani make any relaton with moon, if the degree of shani,> is more than moon, than provide chances to get marry and love with a peron, who> is more rich thn him. Shani gives very bad results in 4th and 8th house.> > > > > > > > > > > > Shani in zodiac signs :> > > > Shani become weak, when he comes in Leo or simha, Aries or Mesha, Scorpio or vrishchik> Signs. Shani become stron when he comes in Libra or Tula, Taurus or Vrishabh,> Cancer or karka, Capricorn or Makara, Aquarius or Kumbha, Pisces or Meena, Saggitarius> or Dhanu. Give average results, when comes in Gemini or mithuna, Virgo or kanya> Signs. Exalted sign is Libra, Falls Sign is Aries, Own Sign are Aquarius and Capricorn.> > > >

> If the saturn is good, than it gives a lot of money and happiness to> the person.> Remedies :> Stones : Blue Spahire> > Donation to Poor - balck daal of urad , coal and mustered oil .> > Metal : Lead> > Shani Mantras:> Chanting of the following mantra which has been taken from the 'Purana' pacifies the Saturn.> > > > NILANJANA SAMA BHASAM RAVIPUTRAM YAMA GRAJAM ||> > CHHAAYA MARTANDA SAMBHOOTAM TAM NAMAMI SHANAISHCHARAM ||> > > > Cryptic Mantra:> > OM PRAM PRIM PRAUM SAH SHANAISHCHARAYA NAMAH ||> > > > General mantra:> > OM SHAM SHANAISHCHARAYA NAMAH ||> > > > Any of the above given three mantras can be chanted for the pacification of Saturn.> > > > Total numbers of chantings = 23,000

times> > Time for chanting the mantra = Evening.> > Vaishnav Mantra : SHRI GHANSHYAM SHARNAM MAM> > RUDRA ABHISHEKA or HANUMAN ABHISHEKA.> > SHANI POOJA, KEEP Fast of SHani Dev ji on saturday. > > --- On Tue, 11/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 11:58 PM> > > Dear Ritu ji,> " shani give bad results in all kendras, and also in 8th house.> > Sun gives good results in all kendras and in 8th house also. "> I am reluctant and feel at loss of comfort to agree to the above.> Saturn> Saturn in 8th will give longevity.> Saturn in Kendra can also cause Sasa Yoga (Pancha Mahapurusha)> Saturn

can also cause many other good yogas with respect to particular Lagnas by being placed in kendras.> The Sun> Sun can give bad results in kendras too as well as the 8th House.> Now Can you contradict my above statements with your experience of studying a thousand charts ?> Please note that the above mail is just to initiate some healthy discussions and has got nothing to do with individuals, but only Jyotish. We are here to learn from eah other and so would like to expand my little learning with your inputs.> regards and best wishes,> Bhaskar.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ ...> wrote:> >> > Namaskar,> >> > I do practice of astrology, have seen thousand of kundlis. guide my students in learning astrology.> >> >> > shani give bad results in all

kendras, and also in 8th house.> > Sun gives good results in all kendras and in 8th house also.> >> > b4 any conclusion, u must know the things type of planet.> >> >> > Stationary or regular planets.> > Retro planet> > Combust Planet> > Exalted planet> > Fall planet> >> > normal, regular or stationary planets gives good results in all cases.> >> > 2nd is aspects or visions :> > 3rd is combination of planets.> >> > than u can make prediction.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > --- On Tue, 11/8/09, Mohit Virmani mohitvirmani33@ ... wrote:> >> > Mohit Virmani mohitvirmani33@ ...> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> > ancient_indian_

astrology> > Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 5:05 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> >> > Namesta Ritu g,> > > > It was very nice to hear tht u r studying ASTROLOGY from last 5 years,> > well according to u tht sani gives bad results in 8th house as u should tht sani is karka for 8th house (longetivity) n sun gives good results according to u well sun in 8th house gives lot of health problems n stomach problems n acute acidity seeing 2th house or wit 2th lord, Thanks Mohit> >> >> > --- On Tue, 8/11/09, Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ > wrote:> >> >> > Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ >> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 9:14 AM> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> >> > Dear friends,> >> > I have studied astrology for last 5 years. > >> >> > Topic : Rahu position in 8th house> >> > The position of rahu in 8th house is not supposed to be good. 8th house is a sick house. all malefic and beneficial planets gives bad results, when comes in this house.> >> > shani gives extremely bad results in 8th house. surya

give good results in this house, protect from illness and other health related issues. but surya should not make any relationship with his enemies, ie shani, rahu, ketu and mangal also.> >> > if rahu is alone in this house, native will face health related issues in his life. if get effected with any malefice planet ie mangal, shani, mercury than give more issue,> >> > Exception : Exalted rahu in 8th house is good, protect from illness, bu native will face financial problem, he> > can waste a lot of money in his life.> >> >> > Falls rahu in 8th house, person will face more helth probs. if dasa of rahu is going on than he will face more health and financial issue in his life.> >> >> > gocahr effect : if in natal chart, rahu is in 8th house, in gochar or current transit of rahu, comes in 8th house, that the duration of

1.5yrs of rahu will give bad results to native from natal or lagan chart.> >> >> > guru chandal yoga in 8th house : guru and rahu in 8th house give more bad reults.> >> > chadara rahu yoga in 8th house : fickle minded, emotional, brain unrest, mentally disturb, think un necessary always, allergy , acidity problems, dull brain. lazy, common cold cough> > problem, poor decision making, always think what to do or not,> >> >> > so rahu give bad resuls in 8th house> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > RITU> >> > > >> >> >> >> >> > --- On Tue, 11/8/09, venkatachala pathi pathiav > wrote:> >> >> > venkatachala pathi pathiav (AT) (DOT)

com>> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 1:45 AM> >> >> > > >> >> >> >> > Respected Astrologer Friends,> > > > I have been with great interest studying many contributions from learned friends, and I thought to send in my views. I have many references to list in support of my observations which could lengthen this reply. I would like to be precise.> > > > Generally, occupying 8th house from Lagna or Chandra position for Rahu, it is not a good position. Perhaps, in very few cases to quote, its association with a good planet in that house, in a favourable sign, will give good results in its sub-period in the major period

of a favourable planet. I have also found such sub-period to uccur to a native after 42 years, make native financially comfortable, wealthy in his early standards, and also acquire properties or assets - many accredited and related to the favourable Planets influencing the Desa Natha. > > Also, if the owner of 8th house occupies the eighth house with Rahu or aspect Rahu, the native falls sick --range and intensity of sickness directly related to those attributed to the aspecting planet and its occupation - during the major or sub periods or transit of Rahu in that house of occupation in 'Gochara' movement. Further, Rahu in 8th house, usually tends to make native face many difficulties from his children, financial crises in family and in native's own health when Rahu has any form of 'sambandha' with the performing Desa, during its influencing periods. Further, such occupation of 8th house Rahu, will induce the

native to have high sex urge and may gratify it by having secret liaisons with women/man of ill repute, to have sexually transmitted disease and bring ill-repute for rest of his/her life with sufferings. A mis-placed Rahu, without any 'sambanda' of good relations with benefic> > planets in the chart, placed in 8th house from lagna, the native will suffer trouble caused by his enemies, live in desperation, and - in given relations with Desa Natha - there is chance of his getting incarcerated. There could be an effect for this native to have a partner in life through marriage, who would talk ruthlessly all the time, inviting unpleasant married life..> > > > Regards to all,> > A.V.Pathi, > >> >> >> >> >> >> > Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:27:24 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> >> > > >> > Respected Sreenadh g,> > > > Well i did an example of my Dad who has Rahu in 8th house is live n kicking at the age of 62yrs Well his Birth Details r 19-08-1947 Time is 11.05.00 am Place is Dehradun, Thanks Mohit> >> > --- On Mon, 8/10/09, Sreenadh sreesog > wrote:> >> > Sreenadh sreesog >> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> > To:

ancient_indian_ astrology> > Monday, August 10, 2009, 6:35 PM> >> > > >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > Interesting! But as usual, since I am more interesting in verifying the results quoted by the sages, I will quote what the classics has to say> > about Rahu in 8th house -> > 1) As per Chamatkara Chintamani -> > NripaiH panditair vandito ninditaH swaiH> > Sakrid bhagyalabho asakrid bhramsa evaH> > Dhanam jatakam tam janascha tyajanti> > Sramagranthikrid randhrago bradhnasatruH> > (Chamatkara Chintamani 8-8)> > [if Rahu is in 8th house, will cause stomach trouble caused by extra effort... He will loss all his money and people's support (at

some point of his life, especially in Rahu dasa). Even though the people in power and scholars will respect him, the people close to him (relatives) will blame him. Even though occasionally luck would follow (and wealth would come), generally unluckiness prevails]> > 2) As per Brigu Sutra -> > Atirogi dwatrimsad varshayushman> > Subhayute panchaschatvarimsad varshe bhavathipe balayute> > Swache shashti> > varshani va jeevitam> > (Brigusutram Ch.8 Sl 22-23)> > [if Rahu is in 8th house (and is unaspected by benefics, and 8th lord is weak and if Rahu dasa comes then) the native will become a patient.. If so, he might live upto less than 32 years

only. But if that Rahu in 8th is placed along with benefics (but unaspected by benefics and 8th lord is weak) then the native may live upto 45 years of age. If Rahu is in 8th house and (placed along with or aspected by benefics as well), 8th lord is strong or exalted as well, then he may live upto 60 years of age (even if the dasa of Rahu comes)]> > This is a very interesting and strong observation! If takes much courage to speakout such strong results! What are your actual experiences> > - can anyone provide real charts with Rahu in 8th house and for whom Rahus dasa is over?> > Note: As you could see the results for Rahu in8th house is not at all in tune with some of the results given by Bhaskar ji in this group.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >

>> > >> > > Dear Neelamji,> > > Yes you are right. Riches would mean more than the normal financial> > > gains of wealth or a meagre monthly salary. While agreeing to the> > > points presented by your goodself, let me also present the variations> > > taking the subjects named by you, so as to break the myths associated> > > with the 8th House. Income from 8th house would only come through to> > > pass, if the native has Dhan Yogas, is a pre-requsite which goes without> > > saying. The wealth received from the 8th is not always tainted. It may> > > come to> > be received after some sorrowful hapenning in a natives Life,> > > but not necessarily coming from taint. For example legacy received after> > > fathers death. For example Gratuity fubd received after termination or> > >

retirement from job/service. For example Insurance money received after> > > accident or someones death in family. For example Dowry received. (Dowry> > > is also a unhappy receipt and not to feel happy about). These cases are> > > not cases of any tainted wealth received. The Bogus Gurus who amass> > > wealth, is a case of tainted wealth. The dirty Politician would earn> > > wealth through underhand dealings. Amitabh Bacchan, Dhirubhai Ambani,> > > or Dhirendra Bhramachari have all earnt money through rightful means.> > > Though Shri Dhirendra Bhramachari may have been written of derogatorily> > > in a Popular astrologers books, it does not make a difference to the> > > common man, He is still> > respected by people like myself. Dhirubhai> > > Ambani is a man through comapnies of whom, many have eearnt lakhs

and> > > married of their daughters and is still today a pivot of the Index even> > > after many years of his death. Amitabh Bacchan theres no need to> > > explain, but astrologically has Chitra constellation on the planet in> > > his 8th again related to the houses of gains which brought him to the> > > state he is today. The 8th if connected with 5th will never get a> > > person money from the Stock market, and instead will bring in losses.> > > Unless this 8th Lord apart from being in 5th in the example given, is> > > connected with either the 2nd, or the 11th or the 6th, the native will> > > not get wealth from the Stock markets. Again bringing us to the> > > conclusions that Wealth giving Yogas have to be there in the horoscope.> > > We have also broken the myth that Rahu is a evil or bad planet ,

and> > it> > > has been proved conclusively with few example charts that Rahu does give> > > good money,wealth and riches whatever one may call it. We have also> > > broken the myth that the 8th house is always bad or the 8th Lord is> > > always evil. This is what I was aiming at on while spending time on> > > these Groups, to break myths and bring the truths closer to be percieved> > > by one and all. regards, Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. /> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Dear friend,

The Rahu-Jupiter period is causing the stomach related problem

may be due to the following factors:

(a)strong affliction of sun in rasi and navamsa by rahu

(b) close conjunction of sun and jupiter within Diptamsa range and

combustion of 2nd lord Jupiter (eating habit by strongly afflicted sun)

as well as partial exchange of results between sun and jupiter as

both are friends.

Looking on the basis of Bhava Chakra Rahu goes to 9th Bhava and

sun and Jupiter to 5th Bhava of the horoscope.

In my humble view 8th house Rahu's close affliction to a house or its lord is

not an welcome sign to be considered for.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear Gopu ji

>

> Thanks for this chart

>

> even i hav to google to know what is this discease

>

> U can see natural 6th House ( stomach area -virgo ) and his 6th House (

> karkata rasi ) is afflicted is one pointer

>

> then born in KP chathurdasi nite birth may b one reason ( as moon is

> also deha karaka )

>

> even mars and sat is aspecting each other and sat as lagna Lord in 6th

> house

>

> at one Look this r my views

>

> hope other memebrs may take up more and dig out more details

>

> can u giv me more details abt his study ,job and rise in position etc

> except this part

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> , K Gopu <kgopu_24@>

> wrote:

> >

> > dear sreenadhji,

> > My son has Rahu in the 8th. his lagna is Kumbha and saturn is in

> > kataka. his dob is 14-06-1977, 10.45pm, place:chennai. He has

> > reflux oesophagitis (GERD) and it started in Rahu dasa, jup anatar.

> > It is because due to his taking up a job outside chennai and change

> > in the eating habits because of his being away from us.

> > In his chart jup and saturn is aspecting rahu so he doesnt have

> > any problems as on date with his friends or relatives. He is liked by

> > friends and relatives. this is for ur information in relation to the

> ongoing

> > topic.

> >

> > regards,

> > k.gopu

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 8/11/09, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sreenadh sreesog@

> > Re: Rahu in 8th House

> >

> > Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 12:05 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > Interesting! But as usual, since I am more interesting in

> verifying the results quoted by the sages, I will quote what the

> classics has to say about Rahu in 8th house -

> > 1) As per Chamatkara Chintamani -

> > NripaiH panditair vandito ninditaH swaiH

> > Sakrid bhagyalabho asakrid bhramsa evaH

> > Dhanam jatakam tam janascha tyajanti

> > Sramagranthikrid randhrago bradhnasatruH

> > (Chamatkara Chintamani 8-8)

> > [if Rahu is in 8th house, will cause stomach trouble caused by extra

> effort. He will loss all his money and people's support (at some point

> of his life, especially in Rahu dasa). Even though the people in power

> and scholars will respect him, the people close to him (relatives) will

> blame him. Even though occasionally luck would follow (and wealth would

> come), generally unluckiness prevails]

> > 2) As per Brigu Sutra -

> > Atirogi dwatrimsad varshayushman

> > Subhayute panchaschatvarimsad varshe bhavathipe balayute

> > Swache shashti varshani va jeevitam

> > (Brigusutram Ch.8 Sl 22-23)

> > [if Rahu is in 8th house (and is unaspected by benefics, and 8th lord

> is weak and if Rahu dasa comes then) the native will become a patient.

> If so, he might live upto less than 32 years only. But if that Rahu in

> 8th is placed along with benefics (but unaspected by benefics and 8th

> lord is weak) then the native may live upto 45 years of age. If Rahu is

> in 8th house and (placed along with or aspected by benefics as well),

> 8th lord is strong or exalted as well, then he may live upto 60 years of

> age (even if the dasa of Rahu comes)]

> > This is a very interesting and strong observation! If takes much

> courage to speakout such strong results! What are your actual

> experiences - can anyone provide real charts with Rahu in 8th house and

> for whom Rahus dasa is over?

> > Note: As you could see the results for Rahu in8th house is not at all

> in tune with some of the results given by Bhaskar ji in this group.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Neelamji,

> > > Yes you are right. Riches would mean more than the normal financial

> > > gains of wealth or a meagre monthly salary. While agreeing to the

> > > points presented by your goodself, let me also present the

> variations

> > > taking the subjects named by you, so as to break the myths

> associated

> > > with the 8th House. Income from 8th house would only come through to

> > > pass, if the native has Dhan Yogas, is a pre-requsite which goes

> without

> > > saying. The wealth received from the 8th is not always tainted. It

> may

> > > come to be received after some sorrowful hapenning in a natives

> Life,

> > > but not necessarily coming from taint. For example legacy received

> after

> > > fathers death. For example Gratuity fubd received after termination

> or

> > > retirement from job/service. For example Insurance money received

> after

> > > accident or someones death in family. For example Dowry received.

> (Dowry

> > > is also a unhappy receipt and not to feel happy about). These cases

> are

> > > not cases of any tainted wealth received. The Bogus Gurus who amass

> > > wealth, is a case of tainted wealth. The dirty Politician would earn

> > > wealth through underhand dealings. Amitabh Bacchan, Dhirubhai

> Ambani,

> > > or Dhirendra Bhramachari have all earnt money through rightful

> means.

> > > Though Shri Dhirendra Bhramachari may have been written of

> derogatorily

> > > in a Popular astrologers books, it does not make a difference to the

> > > common man, He is still respected by people like myself. Dhirubhai

> > > Ambani is a man through comapnies of whom, many have eearnt lakhs

> and

> > > married of their daughters and is still today a pivot of the Index

> even

> > > after many years of his death. Amitabh Bacchan theres no need to

> > > explain, but astrologically has Chitra constellation on the planet

> in

> > > his 8th again related to the houses of gains which brought him to

> the

> > > state he is today. The 8th if connected with 5th will never get a

> > > person money from the Stock market, and instead will bring in

> losses.

> > > Unless this 8th Lord apart from being in 5th in the example given,

> is

> > > connected with either the 2nd, or the 11th or the 6th, the native

> will

> > > not get wealth from the Stock markets. Again bringing us to the

> > > conclusions that Wealth giving Yogas have to be there in the

> horoscope.

> > > We have also broken the myth that Rahu is a evil or bad planet , and

> it

> > > has been proved conclusively with few example charts that Rahu does

> give

> > > good money,wealth and riches whatever one may call it. We have also

> > > broken the myth that the 8th house is always bad or the 8th Lord is

> > > always evil. This is what I was aiming at on while spending time on

> > > these Groups, to break myths and bring the truths closer to be

> percieved

> > > by one and all. regards, Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Pathi ji,Thank you for your kind words. Astrology has always prevailed over the “eclipses” of the histrionic Avatars, but it is just a dark moment whereas light is forever! In fact shines better after the dark interlude!

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Respected Neelam ji,

Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'. The next is that she should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage, containing 'filth and ignorance'.We do not 'need' her blog(s) and site(s). Please show her the door. Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.

Regards.

Pathi,

Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005 Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM Re: Rahu in 8th House

Dear frns, My intention is not make publicity, never try to show any one low or gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites. because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from ur network. Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong.

Guest guest

Respected Pathi ji,Atithi Satkaar is ingrained in our culture! If and when they decide to leave, we send them with our best wishes and blessings!:-)Let us hope we can make a small difference and they're able to shed some ignorance to see the light. Difficult task though!

Thanks and RegardsNeelam2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi <pathiav

Respected Neelam ji,

Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'.  The next is that she should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage, containing 'filth and ignorance'.We do not 'need' her blog(s) and site(s).  Please show her the door.  Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.

Regards. 

Pathi,  

Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005

Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM Re: Rahu in 8th House

Dear frns, My intention is not make publicity,  never try to show any one  low or gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites. because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from ur network. 

Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong. 

Guest guest

Dear Respectful Neelam ji,

I never got angry like this for many many years, on some one claiming 'I know'. Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many 'greats' in this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology in years and years of toil. I am in 48 th year in Astrology as now. I got terribly annoyed, when some one ask you in a forum to learn astrology, after your years in this field, who had been tutored, and trained by 'great' astrologer, whom I consider as a pillar in this field alive. I lost the day!

You know I am always silent. I never pen a word against anyone or any content of a mail, hitherto. I apologise for having lost my control.

Regards.

Pathi,

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:55:26 AMRe: Re: Rahu in 8th House

Respected Pathi ji,Atithi Satkaar is ingrained in our culture! If and when they decide to leave, we send them with our best wishes and blessings!:- )Let us hope we can make a small difference and they're able to shed some ignorance to see the light. Difficult task though!Thanks and RegardsNeelam

2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi <pathiav >

Respected Neelam ji,

Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'. The next is that she should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage, containing 'filth and ignorance'.We do not 'need' her blog(s) and site(s). Please show her the door. Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.

Regards.

Pathi,

Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ >

ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House

Dear frns, My intention is not make publicity, never try to show any one low or gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites. because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from ur network. Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong.

Guest guest

Respected Pathi ji,It is always an honour and a blessing to have you with us. Your anger was not unjustified and you need not apologise.We do feel secure in your benign presence. Thanks.RegardsNeelam

2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi <pathiav

Dear  Respectful Neelam ji,

I never got angry like this for many many years, on some one claiming 'I know'.  Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many 'greats' in this forum  reached the height with knowledge of Astrology in years and years of toil.  I am in 48 th year in Astrology as now.  I got terribly annoyed, when some one ask you in a forum to learn astrology, after your years in this field, who had been tutored, and trained by 'great' astrologer, whom I consider as a pillar in this field alive. I lost the day!

You know I am always silent.  I never pen a word against anyone or any content of a mail, hitherto.  I apologise for having lost my control.

Regards. 

Pathi,  

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:55:26 AMRe: Re: Rahu in 8th House

Respected Pathi ji,Atithi Satkaar is ingrained in our culture! If and when they decide to leave, we send them with our best wishes and blessings!:- )Let us hope we can make a small difference and they're able to shed some ignorance to see the light. Difficult task though!

Thanks and RegardsNeelam

Respected Neelam ji,

Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'.  The next is that she should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage, containing 'filth and ignorance'.We do not 'need' her blog(s) and site(s).  Please show her the door.  Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.

Regards. 

Pathi,  

ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House 

Dear frns, My intention is not make publicity,  never try to show any one  low or gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites. because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from ur network. 

Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong. 

Guest guest

Dear Ritu,In every mail you are giving some stand-alone statements. What is the purpose?Kindly stick to one issue and discuss in detail. Answer the queries raised if any. before jumping on.You are a Guru, you must know that it is important to answer the doubts raised by people who are listening. If you do not know, you may ask your guru and come back.

Please reply to the queries raised by me and Sreeram ji first, before proceeding. You have also been invited by Bhaskar ji for a discussion, if you please.Keep your nuggets of wisdom in safe custody for the time being and participate in discussions.

RegardsNeelam2009/8/13 Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005

�

Well friends,I think, I have not say any thing to hard. Not say any one here to learn astrology.Give my views here only on ashtam bhav.ashtam mangal has his own importance, ashtam shani or rahu has his own importance.

ashtam bhav we also term as mokhsa karak bhav. The rahu/ketu and shani are the moksha karaka planets.specially ketu is a most moshk karaka greh.� the dasa of these planets show us a real world. tells us which ar our fiends or not..

I express som views on ashtam bhava in kundli. Any howThank you very much for ur comments. and specially Pathi ji.� --- On Thu, 13/8/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07Re: Re: Rahu in 8th House

Thursday, 13 August, 2009, 12:55 AM

�

Respected Pathi ji,Atithi Satkaar is ingrained in our culture! If and when they decide to leave, we send them with our best wishes and blessings!:- )Let us hope we can make a small difference and they're able to shed some ignorance to see the light. Difficult task though!

Thanks and RegardsNeelam2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi <pathiav >

�

Respected Neelam ji,

�

Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'.� The next is that she should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage, containing 'filth and ignorance'.We do not�'need' her blog(s) and site(s).� Please show her the door.� Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.

Regards.�

Pathi,��

Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ >ancient_indian_ astrology

Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House

�

Dear frns, My intention is not make publicity,� never try to show any one� low or gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites. because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from ur network.�

Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong.�

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Ritu ji,Please visit (or revisit)  the replies you've received for your postings carefully, and shoulder the responsibility of your statements.You have entered a new environment, please do not be in a hurry. Take your time to write sensible mails in proper language and with good astro-content if you wish to share in this group.

There are no Gurus, even the most knowledgeable ones do not attempt to teach here, but share. Please be around, try to understand what the group is about, read some archives to get familiar with the knowledge sharing in the group and see where you fit in.

That was a friendly piece of advice from a moderator.If you still insist that //you know things, and you do not even need help// even from your Guru, very well then! Kindly reply to the mails sent to you and enter into discussions to show your merit.

Best WishesNeelam2009/8/13 Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005

Dear Neelam ji, I know the things, need not any help. Actually I have less time.  So I wrote incorrect english in past mails. Sorry 4that. Ok, Pls  ask now what are ur questions.  

--- On Thu, 13/8/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Rahu in 8th House

Thursday, 13 August, 2009, 2:11 AM

Dear Ritu,In every mail you are giving some stand-alone statements. What is the purpose?Kindly stick to one issue and discuss in detail. Answer the queries raised if any. before jumping on.

You are a Guru, you must know that it is important to answer the doubts raised by people who are listening. If you do not know, you may ask your guru and come back.

Please reply to the queries raised by me and Sreeram ji first, before proceeding. You have also been invited by Bhaskar ji for a discussion, if you please.Keep your nuggets of wisdom in safe custody for the time being and participate in discussions.

RegardsNeelam2009/8/13 Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ >

�

Well friends,I think, I have not say any thing to hard. Not say any one here to learn astrology.Give my views here only on ashtam bhav.ashtam mangal has his own importance, ashtam shani or rahu has his own importance.

ashtam bhav we also term as mokhsa karak bhav. The rahu/ketu and shani are the moksha karaka planets.specially ketu is a most moshk karaka greh.� the dasa of these planets show us a real world. tells us which ar our fiends or not..

I express som views on ashtam bhava in kundli. Any howThank you very much for ur comments. and specially Pathi ji.� --- On Thu, 13/8/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:

neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th Houseancient_indian_ astrology

Thursday, 13 August, 2009, 12:55 AM

�

Thanks and RegardsNeelam2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi <pathiav >

�

Respected Neelam ji,

�

Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'.� The next is that she should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage, containing 'filth and ignorance'.We do not�'need' her blog(s) and site(s).� Please show her the door.� Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.

Regards.�

Pathi,��

Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ >ancient_indian_ astrology

Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House

�

Dear frns, My intention is not make publicity,� never try to show any one� low or gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites. because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from ur network.�

Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong.�

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, Pathi ji and friends,

These days even I do not enjoy being rude, and with this lady member

instead of arguing and creating heat I just closed from my side by

writing " Thank you for teaching me about .... "

But when she wrote a strange mail to Neelamji, asking her to learn

astrology, then my patience broke loose, and am no saint yet, so had to

reply.

Sorry for same,

Bhaskar

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Respected Pathi ji,

>

> It is always an honour and a blessing to have you with us. Your anger

was

> not unjustified and you need not apologise.

> We do feel secure in your benign presence. Thanks.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi pathiav

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Respectful Neelam ji,

> >

> > I never got angry like this for many many years, on some one

claiming 'I

> > know'. Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many

'greats' in

> > this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology in years

and

> > years of toil. I am in 48 th year in Astrology as now. I got

terribly

> > annoyed, when some one ask you in a forum to learn astrology, after

your

> > years in this field, who had been tutored, and trained by 'great'

> > astrologer, whom I consider as a pillar in this field alive. I lost

the day!

> >

> > You know I am always silent. I never pen a word against anyone or

any

> > content of a mail, hitherto. I apologise for having lost my control.

> >

> > Regards.

> >

> > Pathi,

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** neelam gupta neelamgupta07

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:55:26 AM

> > *Subject:* Re: Re: Rahu in 8th House

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Pathi ji,

> >

> > Atithi Satkaar is ingrained in our culture! If and when they decide

to

> > leave, we send them with our best wishes and blessings!:- )

> > Let us hope we can make a small difference and they're able to shed

some

> > ignorance to see the light. Difficult task though!

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi pathiav pathiav

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Respected Neelam ji,

> >>

> >> Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'. The next is that she

> >> should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage,

containing

> >> 'filth and ignorance'.

> >> We do not 'need' her blog(s) and site(s). Please show her the door.

> >> Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.

> >> Regards.

> >> Pathi,

> >> ------------------------------

> >> ** Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ ritukm.2005

> >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com

> >> *Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM

> >> *Subject:* [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear frns,

> >>

> >> My intention is not make publicity, never try to show any one low

or

> >> gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites.

> >>

> >> because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from ur

> >> network.

> >>

> >> Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

dear sri sunil nairji,

thanks for looking into my son's chart. I am sorry I didnt give u full

details of GERD. Of course u were kind enough to know abt the same

by browsing Google site.

Reg his education and job, my son did his B.Sc graduation and while

studying he simultaneously did GNiit courses in NIIT in the evening, and thereby

he could specialise in software field. He could get an employment as software

trainee immediately after his graduation. While at office he did his Master's in

computer application. Currently he works in london with an American investment

bank. He has acquired permanent resident status in UK. He is married. He is

a very sincere hard worker. Though in his chart sun and jup moves to 5th in bhava and

rahu to 9th,but yet rahu has been giving more of 8th house qualities rather than 9th.

except this perennial stomach problem, he doesnt have any other health problems as

such. Effect of rahu in 8th as per Chamatkara Chintamani perfectly fits into my son's chart in relation to stomach problem.

I hope the above details are sufficient for further discussion.

regards,

k.gopu--- On Thu, 8/13/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: Rahu in 8th House Date: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 9:37 AM

Dear Gopu ji Thanks for this chart even i hav to google to know what is this discease U can see natural 6th House ( stomach area -virgo ) and his 6th House ( karkata rasi ) is afflicted is one pointer then born in KP chathurdasi nite birth may b one reason ( as moon is also deha karaka ) even mars and sat is aspecting each other and sat as lagna Lord in 6th house at one Look this r my views hope other memebrs may take up more and dig out more details can u giv me more details abt his study ,job and rise in position etc except this part rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear sreenadhji,> My son has Rahu in the 8th. his lagna is Kumbha and saturn is in> kataka. his dob is 14-06-1977,

10.45pm, place:chennai. He has > reflux oesophagitis (GERD) and it started in Rahu dasa, jup anatar.> It is because due to his taking up a job outside chennai and change> in the eating habits because of his being away from us.> In his chart jup and saturn is aspecting rahu so he doesnt have> any problems as on date with his friends or relatives. He is liked by> friends and relatives. this is for ur information in relation to the ongoing> topic.> > regards,> k.gopu> > > > > --- On Tue, 8/11/09, Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> > > Sreenadh sreesog [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 12:05 AM> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, >

Interesting! But as usual, since I am more interesting in verifying the results quoted by the sages, I will quote what the classics has to say about Rahu in 8th house -> 1) As per Chamatkara Chintamani -> NripaiH panditair vandito ninditaH swaiH> Sakrid bhagyalabho asakrid bhramsa evaH> Dhanam jatakam tam janascha tyajanti> Sramagranthikrid randhrago bradhnasatruH> (Chamatkara Chintamani 8-8)> [if Rahu is in 8th house, will cause stomach trouble caused by extra effort. He will loss all his money and people's support (at some point of his life, especially in Rahu dasa). Even though the people in power and scholars will respect him, the people close to him (relatives) will blame him. Even though occasionally luck would follow (and wealth would come),

generally unluckiness prevails]> 2) As per Brigu Sutra -> Atirogi dwatrimsad varshayushman> Subhayute panchaschatvarimsad varshe bhavathipe balayute > Swache shashti varshani va jeevitam> (Brigusutram Ch.8 Sl 22-23)> [if Rahu is in 8th house (and is unaspected by benefics, and 8th lord is weak and if Rahu dasa comes then) the native will become a patient. If so, he might live upto less than 32 years only. But if that Rahu in 8th is placed along with benefics (but unaspected by benefics and 8th lord is weak) then the native may live upto 45 years of age. If Rahu is in 8th house and (placed along with or aspected by benefics as well), 8th lord is strong or exalted as

well, then he may live upto 60 years of age (even if the dasa of Rahu comes)]> This is a very interesting and strong observation! If takes much courage to speakout such strong results! What are your actual experiences - can anyone provide real charts with Rahu in 8th house and for whom Rahus dasa is over? > Note: As you could see the results for Rahu in8th house is not at all in tune with some of the results given by Bhaskar ji in this group.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Dear Neelamji,> > Yes you are right. Riches would mean more than the normal financial> > gains of wealth or a meagre monthly salary. While agreeing to the> > points presented by your goodself, let me also present the variations> > taking the subjects named by

you, so as to break the myths associated> > with the 8th House. Income from 8th house would only come through to> > pass, if the native has Dhan Yogas, is a pre-requsite which goes without> > saying. The wealth received from the 8th is not always tainted. It may> > come to be received after some sorrowful hapenning in a natives Life,> > but not necessarily coming from taint. For example legacy received after> > fathers death. For example Gratuity fubd received after termination or> > retirement from job/service. For example Insurance money received after> > accident or someones death in family. For example Dowry received. (Dowry> > is also a unhappy receipt and not to feel happy about). These cases are> > not cases of any tainted wealth received. The Bogus Gurus who amass> > wealth, is a case of tainted wealth. The dirty Politician would

earn> > wealth through underhand dealings. Amitabh Bacchan, Dhirubhai Ambani,> > or Dhirendra Bhramachari have all earnt money through rightful means.> > Though Shri Dhirendra Bhramachari may have been written of derogatorily> > in a Popular astrologers books, it does not make a difference to the> > common man, He is still respected by people like myself. Dhirubhai> > Ambani is a man through comapnies of whom, many have eearnt lakhs and> > married of their daughters and is still today a pivot of the Index even> > after many years of his death. Amitabh Bacchan theres no need to> > explain, but astrologically has Chitra constellation on the planet in> > his 8th again related to the houses of gains which brought him to the> > state he is today. The 8th if connected with 5th will never get a> > person money from the Stock market, and

instead will bring in losses.> > Unless this 8th Lord apart from being in 5th in the example given, is> > connected with either the 2nd, or the 11th or the 6th, the native will> > not get wealth from the Stock markets. Again bringing us to the> > conclusions that Wealth giving Yogas have to be there in the horoscope.> > We have also broken the myth that Rahu is a evil or bad planet , and it> > has been proved conclusively with few example charts that Rahu does give> > good money,wealth and riches whatever one may call it. We have also> > broken the myth that the 8th house is always bad or the 8th Lord is> > always evil. This is what I was aiming at on while spending time on> > these Groups, to break myths and bring the truths closer to be percieved> > by one and all. regards, Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, You have been generously sharing your knowledge on these forums for several years. Thousands have benefited from this service, and you have earned the right to raise your voice against any injustice against astrology and the astrologers. That goes also for respected Pathi ji and many other learned members on the list. In fact, we should be grateful to you as someone has to speak up for the silent majority.

We're used to your SPICY treats! But of course, it is better served without the dash of rudeness !:-)Thanks and RegardsNeelam2009/8/13 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Neelam ji, Pathi ji and friends,

These days even I do not enjoy being rude, and with this lady member

instead of arguing and creating heat I just closed from my side by

writing " Thank you for teaching me about .... "

But when she wrote a strange mail to Neelamji, asking her to learn

astrology, then my patience broke loose, and am no saint yet, so had to

reply.

Sorry for same,

Bhaskar

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Respected Pathi ji,

>

> It is always an honour and a blessing to have you with us. Your anger

was

> not unjustified and you need not apologise.

> We do feel secure in your benign presence. Thanks.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi pathiav

>

> >

> >

> >

> > I never got angry like this for many many years, on some one

claiming 'I

> > know'. Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many

'greats' in

> > this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology in years

and

> > years of toil. I am in 48 th year in Astrology as now. I got

terribly

> > annoyed, when some one ask you in a forum to learn astrology, after

your

> > years in this field, who had been tutored, and trained by 'great'

> > astrologer, whom I consider as a pillar in this field alive. I lost

the day!

> >

> > You know I am always silent. I never pen a word against anyone or

any

> > content of a mail, hitherto. I apologise for having lost my control.

> >

> > Regards.

> >

> > Pathi,

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** neelam gupta neelamgupta07

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:55:26 AM

> > *Subject:* Re: Re: Rahu in 8th House

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Pathi ji,

> >

> > Atithi Satkaar is ingrained in our culture! If and when they decide

to

> > leave, we send them with our best wishes and blessings!:- )

some

> > ignorance to see the light. Difficult task though!

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi pathiav pathiav

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Respected Neelam ji,

> >>

> >> Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'. The next is that she

> >> should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage,

containing

> >> 'filth and ignorance'.

> >> We do not 'need' her blog(s) and site(s). Please show her the door.

> >> Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.

> >> Regards.

> >> Pathi,

> >> ------------------------------

> >> ** Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ ritukm.2005

> >> *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com

> >> *Sent:* Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM

> >> *Subject:* [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear frns,

> >>

> >> My intention is not make publicity, never try to show any one low

or

> >> gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites.

> >>

> >> because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from ur

> >> network.

> >>

> >> Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Pathi Ji,

//Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many 'greats' in this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology//

You have "hemmed" me in between really knowledgable people in this list (an ofcourse many more needed to be surely added like your own Goodself, Neelam Ji, Kursija Ji, Sreeram_Sreenivas ji, Mryutyunjay Ji, Vijay Goel Ji, Renu Ji, Dhananjayan Ji, Gopu ji, Gopi Ji, Shanmukha Ji, Ash ji and many many more). When you all pour your Astro knowledge, it causes Huge Waves in the Ocean of AIA, and in that Wave (also called Wake) small Boats like me also rise up.

A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats.

Regards,

-Manoj

venkatachala pathi <pathiav Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:22:00 AMRe: Re: Rahu in 8th House

Dear Respectful Neelam ji,

I never got angry like this for many many years, on some one claiming 'I know'. Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many 'greats' in this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology in years and years of toil. I am in 48 th year in Astrology as now. I got terribly annoyed, when some one ask you in a forum to learn astrology, after your years in this field, who had been tutored, and trained by 'great' astrologer, whom I consider as a pillar in this field alive. I lost the day!

You know I am always silent. I never pen a word against anyone or any content of a mail, hitherto. I apologise for having lost my control.

Regards.

Pathi,

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, August 13, 2009 8:55:26 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House

Respected Pathi ji,Atithi Satkaar is ingrained in our culture! If and when they decide to leave, we send them with our best wishes and blessings!:- )Let us hope we can make a small difference and they're able to shed some ignorance to see the light. Difficult task though!Thanks and RegardsNeelam

Respected Neelam ji,

Regards.

Pathi,

ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House

Guest guest

Dear Mohit Ji Thanks for ur mail There is a story in budha charitha One famous scholar who argues and defeats every one and he is very much proud of his Knowldge approached Bhagavan sri Budha and asked various questions and his aim was to show Bhagavan Budha as some one silly in frnt of his own sisya s .sri Budha asked him to b with him for 2 yrs and b silent and he will not b allowed to ask any question till the period is over .The person accepted it and on appointed day the person dont seems to b come forward to ask any question ,so bhagavan himself asked him ,did u find answer to ur questions so that man said in humble voice ,sure all my questions are answered ( i hope all budhists and followers of budha will excuse me , this story, as i am quoting frm memory and any mistakes u all can point out )same way some theories and dictums needs some time to go tru our mind and percolate to every cell in our body and then u will b enlightened of it ,our rishies blessings also will b with such a person who is continusously searching and meditating for it .Old Astrologers in india were called as daivanjna ,it is not an easy status ( they not fortune tellers but considered as acharya s and guru s ,even kings were respecting him and asking questions also with due respect ) For ur information only --i stopped any kind of astrological consultancy and i refer money to u only to show that how important is time for every body and we shud respect other s time and what ever service as they also has a family and life to take care of thanks and rgrds sunil nair

Guest guest

Dear Gopu ji Thanks for further infomation abt ur son actualy education ( since it is diversified to millions of field s and professions ) is one of my favrite area of any chart I find his 5th lord and vidya karaka merc with so many planets in natural dhana rasi ( 2nd House ) so i was thinking how all this planets shaped his education and some rise also showing ( sure BT is less than a minit less i feel ) or the birth would hav been in navamsa santhi too ( first navamsa in Kumbha ) ,is he had any problems while during birth or immdtly after .) frm moon sign also the same 5th L and vidya karaka is under same influence .Both rahu is also influencing How was his mars dasa ? Did he has any change or shift in job recently ( pD of sani or Merc IN dasa of rahu -venus rgrds sunil nair , K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear sri sunil nairji,> thanks for looking into my son's chart. I am sorry I didnt give u full> details of GERD. Of course u were kind enough to know abt the same> by browsing Google site.> Reg his education and job, my son did his B.Sc graduation and while > studying he simultaneously did GNiit courses in NIIT in the evening, and thereby> he could specialise in software field. He could get an employment as software> trainee immediately after his graduation. While at office he did his Master's in> computer application. Currently he works in london with an American investment> bank. He has acquired permanent resident status in UK. He is married. He is > a very sincere hard worker. Though in his chart sun and jup moves to 5th in bhava and > rahu to 9th,but yet rahu has been giving more of 8th house qualities rather than 9th.> except this perennial stomach problem, he doesnt have any other health problems as> such. Effect of rahu in 8th as per Chamatkara Chintamani perfectly fits into my son's chart in relation to stomach problem.> I hope the above details are sufficient for further discussion.> > regards,> k.gopu> > > > --- On Thu, 8/13/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re: Rahu in 8th House> > Thursday, August 13, 2009, 9:37 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Gopu ji > > Thanks for this chart > > even i hav to google to know what is this discease > > U can see natural 6th House ( stomach area -virgo ) and his 6th House ( karkata rasi ) is afflicted is one pointer > > then born in KP chathurdasi nite birth may b one reason ( as moon is also deha karaka ) > > even mars and sat is aspecting each other and sat as lagna Lord in 6th house > > at one Look this r my views > > hope other memebrs may take up more and dig out more details > > can u giv me more details abt his study ,job and rise in position etc except this part > > rgrds sunil nair > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu kgopu_24@ wrote:> >> > dear sreenadhji,> > My son has Rahu in the 8th. his lagna is Kumbha and saturn is in> > kataka. his dob is 14-06-1977, 10.45pm, place:chennai. He has > > reflux oesophagitis (GERD) and it started in Rahu dasa, jup anatar.> > It is because due to his taking up a job outside chennai and change> > in the eating habits because of his being away from us.> > In his chart jup and saturn is aspecting rahu so he doesnt have> > any problems as on date with his friends or relatives. He is liked by> > friends and relatives. this is for ur information in relation to the ongoing> > topic.> > > > regards,> > k.gopu> > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 8/11/09, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 12:05 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, > > Interesting! But as usual, since I am more interesting in verifying the results quoted by the sages, I will quote what the classics has to say about Rahu in 8th house -> > 1) As per Chamatkara Chintamani -> > NripaiH panditair vandito ninditaH swaiH> > Sakrid bhagyalabho asakrid bhramsa evaH> > Dhanam jatakam tam janascha tyajanti> > Sramagranthikrid randhrago bradhnasatruH> > (Chamatkara Chintamani 8-8)> > [if Rahu is in 8th house, will cause stomach trouble caused by extra effort. He will loss all his money and people's support (at some point of his life, especially in Rahu dasa). Even though the people in power and scholars will respect him, the people close to him (relatives) will blame him. Even though occasionally luck would follow (and wealth would come), generally unluckiness prevails]> > 2) As per Brigu Sutra -> > Atirogi dwatrimsad varshayushman> > Subhayute panchaschatvarimsad varshe bhavathipe balayute > > Swache shashti varshani va jeevitam> > (Brigusutram Ch.8 Sl 22-23)> > [if Rahu is in 8th house (and is unaspected by benefics, and 8th lord is weak and if Rahu dasa comes then) the native will become a patient. If so, he might live upto less than 32 years only. But if that Rahu in 8th is placed along with benefics (but unaspected by benefics and 8th lord is weak) then the native may live upto 45 years of age. If Rahu is in 8th house and (placed along with or aspected by benefics as well), 8th lord is strong or exalted as well, then he may live upto 60 years of age (even if the dasa of Rahu comes)]> > This is a very interesting and strong observation! If takes much courage to speakout such strong results! What are your actual experiences - can anyone provide real charts with Rahu in 8th house and for whom Rahus dasa is over? > > Note: As you could see the results for Rahu in8th house is not at all in tune with some of the results given by Bhaskar ji in this group.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Neelamji,> > > Yes you are right. Riches would mean more than the normal financial> > > gains of wealth or a meagre monthly salary. While agreeing to the> > > points presented by your goodself, let me also present the variations> > > taking the subjects named by you, so as to break the myths associated> > > with the 8th House. Income from 8th house would only come through to> > > pass, if the native has Dhan Yogas, is a pre-requsite which goes without> > > saying. The wealth received from the 8th is not always tainted. It may> > > come to be received after some sorrowful hapenning in a natives Life,> > > but not necessarily coming from taint. For example legacy received after> > > fathers death. For example Gratuity fubd received after termination or> > > retirement from job/service. For example Insurance money received after> > > accident or someones death in family. For example Dowry received. (Dowry> > > is also a unhappy receipt and not to feel happy about). These cases are> > > not cases of any tainted wealth received. The Bogus Gurus who amass> > > wealth, is a case of tainted wealth. The dirty Politician would earn> > > wealth through underhand dealings. Amitabh Bacchan, Dhirubhai Ambani,> > > or Dhirendra Bhramachari have all earnt money through rightful means.> > > Though Shri Dhirendra Bhramachari may have been written of derogatorily> > > in a Popular astrologers books, it does not make a difference to the> > > common man, He is still respected by people like myself. Dhirubhai> > > Ambani is a man through comapnies of whom, many have eearnt lakhs and> > > married of their daughters and is still today a pivot of the Index even> > > after many years of his death. Amitabh Bacchan theres no need to> > > explain, but astrologically has Chitra constellation on the planet in> > > his 8th again related to the houses of gains which brought him to the> > > state he is today. The 8th if connected with 5th will never get a> > > person money from the Stock market, and instead will bring in losses.> > > Unless this 8th Lord apart from being in 5th in the example given, is> > > connected with either the 2nd, or the 11th or the 6th, the native will> > > not get wealth from the Stock markets. Again bringing us to the> > > conclusions that Wealth giving Yogas have to be there in the horoscope.> > > We have also broken the myth that Rahu is a evil or bad planet , and it> > > has been proved conclusively with few example charts that Rahu does give> > > good money,wealth and riches whatever one may call it. We have also> > > broken the myth that the 8th house is always bad or the 8th Lord is> > > always evil. This is what I was aiming at on while spending time on> > > these Groups, to break myths and bring the truths closer to be percieved> > > by one and all. regards, Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

Respected Sunil ji,

Thanks u for such a nice story i really appriciate the story ( i have been in this group for last more then a year keeping quite as a student ) sir really such a nice one sir , Well sir about the consultancy part well sir i have telling u tht i have right to ask u as a question if it didnt fit in my mind , Well u r right as u have lot of important things to do in duty for ur family & other people ,

But in the story tht man got all the answers I didnt , so any way i m always been a seeker for knowlege, Thank u so much Sir for everything u gave , With all the due n respect to u sir , Thanks Mohit

Guest guest

Dear Gopu ji, I took Chennai as place of birth and checked the chart; I hope it is ok. As already mentioned, as per Chamatkara Chintamani - * If Rahu is in 8th house, will cause stomach trouble caused by extra effort. Similarly as per Bhrigu Sutra - * If Rahu is in 8th house the native will become a patient. Thus the words of the sages about Rahu in 8th giving stomach trouble (GERD in your son's case) is perfectly true - as exemplified by your son's chart. Anyway Rahu in 8th won't be causing any longevity problems for this chart since Saturn the significator of longevity and the amrita graha Jupiter is aspecting 8th house providing longevity. But with Rahu in 8th, Navamsa of Jupiter in 6th (6th is house of disease, lagna lord Saturn placed in 6th is connected to Jupiter Navamsa in 6th), Saturn in 6th (aspected by Mars making agni-maruta yoga; acidity-gas for stomach; note the debilitated navamsa of Mars in Cancer the 6th house as well), and since Rahu in 8th is aspected by Saturn definitely - * Rahu dasa Jupiter Antara will start the disease (March 1998 to Aug 2000) * Rahu dasa Saturn Antara will make the disease very strong and will cause hospitalization since Saturn in 12 lord as well (12th is hospital). (Aug 200 to June 2003) * In Rahu dasa Mars Antara an operation will have for curing the disease (June 2012 to July 2013) Generally the Rahu dasa would be much beneficial to him in many respects (except the stomach disease); and Jupiter dasa would be much better. Love and regards,Sreenadh , K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear sreenadhji,> My son has Rahu in the 8th. his lagna is Kumbha and saturn is in> kataka. his dob is 14-06-1977, 10.45pm, place:chennai. He has > reflux oesophagitis (GERD) and it started in Rahu dasa, jup anatar.> It is because due to his taking up a job outside chennai and change> in the eating habits because of his being away from us.> In his chart jup and saturn is aspecting rahu so he doesnt have> any problems as on date with his friends or relatives. He is liked by> friends and relatives. this is for ur information in relation to the ongoing> topic.> > regards,> k.gopu

Guest guest

sure <now it is my turn to b silent , Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33 wrote:>> Respected Sunil ji,> > Thanks u for such a nice story i really appriciate the story ( i have been in this group for last more then a year keeping quite as a student ) sir really such a nice one sir , Well sir about the consultancy part well sir i have telling u tht i have right to ask u as a question if it didnt fit in my mind , Well u r right as u have lot of important things to do in duty for ur family & other people ,> > But in the story tht man got all the answers I didnt , so any way i m always been a seeker for knowlege, Thank u so much Sir for everything u gave , With all the due n respect to u sir , Thanks Mohit> > --- On Fri, 8/14/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala Re: Rahu in 8th House> > Friday, August 14, 2009, 2:44 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Mohit Ji> > Thanks for ur mail> > There is a story in budha charitha> > One famous scholar who argues and defeats every one and he is very much proud of his Knowldge approached Bhagavan sri Budha and asked various questions and his aim was to show Bhagavan Budha as some one silly in frnt of his own sisya s .sri Budha asked him to b with him for 2 yrs and b silent and he will not b allowed to ask any question till the period is over .The person accepted it and on appointed day the person dont seems to b come forward to ask any question ,so bhagavan himself asked him ,did u find answer to ur questions> > so that man said in humble voice ,sure all my questions are answered> > ( i hope all budhists and followers of budha will excuse me , this story, as i am quoting frm memory and any mistakes u all can point out )> > same way some theories and dictums needs some time to go tru our mind and percolate to every cell in our body and then u will b enlightened of it ,our rishies blessings also will b with such a person who is continusously searching and meditating for it .> Old Astrologers in india were called as daivanjna ,it is not an easy status ( they not fortune tellers but considered as acharya s and guru s ,even kings were respecting him and asking questions also with due respect )> > For ur information only --i stopped any kind of astrological consultancy and i refer money to u only to show that how important is time for every body and we shud respect other s time and what ever service as they also has a family and life to take care of> > thanks and rgrds sunil nair>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, //A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats.// A small sentence - but what a depth it has! Beauty is not in the words but in the valuable extra thoughts they generate when we meditate upon them! It is this 'potential' inherent that makes thoughts and statements valuable! A pearl is valuable, but a plant is more because it makes the water alive, oxidized, full of life - becoming an inherent life force. A pearl is lonely and alone - a bright dead past without friends - but a plant is lively, social, present here and now! A beautiful thought is like a pearl, but plant like thought is better still! Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Pathi Ji,> > //Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many 'greats' in this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology//> > You have "hemmed" me in between really knowledgable people in this list (an ofcourse many more needed to be surely added like your own Goodself, Neelam Ji, Kursija Ji, Sreeram_Sreenivas ji, Mryutyunjay Ji, Vijay Goel Ji, Renu Ji, Dhananjayan Ji, Gopu ji, Gopi Ji, Shanmukha Ji, Ash ji and many many more). When you all pour your Astro knowledge, it causes Huge Waves in the Ocean of AIA, and in that Wave (also called Wake) small Boats like me also rise up.> > A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats.> > > Regards,> -Manoj

Guest guest

dear sri sunil nairji,

there were no problems to him during or after his birth. His education

throught was good. even during his school days or college days he

was very sincere and hardworking student.

He got his first job as a trainee software exec in AUg 97 and he changed

his company for better in feb 1999. once again he had a change during

Oct 2005.first change was during Jup antar and the second change was in

merc antara. Hope these information are sufficient for ur study.

thanks once again,

regards,

k.gopu--- On Fri, 8/14/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: Rahu in 8th House Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 8:56 AM

Dear Gopu ji Thanks for further infomation abt ur son actualy education ( since it is diversified to millions of field s and professions ) is one of my favrite area of any chart I find his 5th lord and vidya karaka merc with so many planets in natural dhana rasi ( 2nd House ) so i was thinking how all this planets shaped his education and some rise also showing ( sure BT is less than a minit less i feel ) or the birth would hav been in navamsa santhi too ( first navamsa in Kumbha ) ,is he had any problems while during birth or immdtly after .) frm moon sign also the same 5th L and vidya karaka is under same influence .Both rahu is also influencing How was his mars dasa ? Did he has any change or shift in job recently ( pD of sani or Merc IN dasa of rahu -venus rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_

astrology, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear sri sunil nairji,> thanks for looking into my son's chart. I am sorry I didnt give u full> details of GERD. Of course u were kind enough to know abt the same> by browsing Google site.> Reg his education and job, my son did his B.Sc graduation and while > studying he simultaneously did GNiit courses in NIIT in the evening, and thereby> he could specialise in software field. He could get an employment as software> trainee immediately after his graduation. While at office he did his Master's in> computer application. Currently he works in london with an American investment> bank. He has acquired permanent resident status in UK. He is married. He is > a very sincere hard worker. Though in his chart sun and jup moves to 5th in bhava and > rahu to 9th,but yet rahu has been giving more of 8th

house qualities rather than 9th.> except this perennial stomach problem, he doesnt have any other health problems as> such. Effect of rahu in 8th as per Chamatkara Chintamani perfectly fits into my son's chart in relation to stomach problem.> I hope the above details are sufficient for further discussion.> > regards,> k.gopu> > > > --- On Thu, 8/13/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, August 13, 2009, 9:37 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Gopu ji > > Thanks for this chart > > even i hav to google to know what is this discease > > U can see natural 6th

House ( stomach area -virgo ) and his 6th House ( karkata rasi ) is afflicted is one pointer > > then born in KP chathurdasi nite birth may b one reason ( as moon is also deha karaka ) > > even mars and sat is aspecting each other and sat as lagna Lord in 6th house > > at one Look this r my views > > hope other memebrs may take up more and dig out more details > > can u giv me more details abt his study ,job and rise in position etc except this part > > rgrds sunil nair > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu kgopu_24@ wrote:> >> > dear sreenadhji,> > My son has Rahu in the 8th. his lagna is Kumbha and saturn is in> > kataka. his dob is 14-06-1977, 10.45pm, place:chennai. He has > > reflux oesophagitis (GERD) and it started in Rahu dasa, jup anatar.> > It is because

due to his taking up a job outside chennai and change> > in the eating habits because of his being away from us.> > In his chart jup and saturn is aspecting rahu so he doesnt have> > any problems as on date with his friends or relatives. He is liked by> > friends and relatives. this is for ur information in relation to the ongoing> > topic.> > > > regards,> > k.gopu> > > > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 8/11/09, Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 12:05 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, > >

Interesting! But as usual, since I am more interesting in verifying the results quoted by the sages, I will quote what the classics has to say about Rahu in 8th house -> > 1) As per Chamatkara Chintamani -> > NripaiH panditair vandito ninditaH swaiH> > Sakrid bhagyalabho asakrid bhramsa evaH> > Dhanam jatakam tam janascha tyajanti> > Sramagranthikrid randhrago bradhnasatruH> > (Chamatkara Chintamani 8-8)> > [if Rahu is in 8th house, will cause stomach trouble caused by extra effort. He will loss all his money and people's support (at some point of his life, especially in Rahu dasa). Even though the people in power and scholars will respect him, the people close to him (relatives) will blame him. Even though occasionally luck would

follow (and wealth would come), generally unluckiness prevails]> > 2) As per Brigu Sutra -> > Atirogi dwatrimsad varshayushman> > Subhayute panchaschatvarimsad varshe bhavathipe balayute > > Swache shashti varshani va jeevitam> > (Brigusutram Ch.8 Sl 22-23)> > [if Rahu is in 8th house (and is unaspected by benefics, and 8th lord is weak and if Rahu dasa comes then) the native will become a patient. If so, he might live upto less than 32 years only. But if that Rahu in 8th is placed along with benefics (but unaspected by benefics and 8th lord is weak) then the native may live upto 45 years of age. If Rahu is in 8th house and (placed along with or

aspected by benefics as well), 8th lord is strong or exalted as well, then he may live upto 60 years of age (even if the dasa of Rahu comes)]> > This is a very interesting and strong observation! If takes much courage to speakout such strong results! What are your actual experiences - can anyone provide real charts with Rahu in 8th house and for whom Rahus dasa is over? > > Note: As you could see the results for Rahu in8th house is not at all in tune with some of the results given by Bhaskar ji in this group.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Neelamji,> > > Yes you are right. Riches would mean more than the normal financial> > > gains of wealth or a meagre monthly salary. While agreeing to the>

> > points presented by your goodself, let me also present the variations> > > taking the subjects named by you, so as to break the myths associated> > > with the 8th House. Income from 8th house would only come through to> > > pass, if the native has Dhan Yogas, is a pre-requsite which goes without> > > saying. The wealth received from the 8th is not always tainted. It may> > > come to be received after some sorrowful hapenning in a natives Life,> > > but not necessarily coming from taint. For example legacy received after> > > fathers death. For example Gratuity fubd received after termination or> > > retirement from job/service. For example Insurance money received after> > > accident or someones death in family. For example Dowry received. (Dowry> > > is also a unhappy receipt and not to feel happy about). These

cases are> > > not cases of any tainted wealth received. The Bogus Gurus who amass> > > wealth, is a case of tainted wealth. The dirty Politician would earn> > > wealth through underhand dealings. Amitabh Bacchan, Dhirubhai Ambani,> > > or Dhirendra Bhramachari have all earnt money through rightful means.> > > Though Shri Dhirendra Bhramachari may have been written of derogatorily> > > in a Popular astrologers books, it does not make a difference to the> > > common man, He is still respected by people like myself. Dhirubhai> > > Ambani is a man through comapnies of whom, many have eearnt lakhs and> > > married of their daughters and is still today a pivot of the Index even> > > after many years of his death. Amitabh Bacchan theres no need to> > > explain, but astrologically has Chitra constellation on the planet

in> > > his 8th again related to the houses of gains which brought him to the> > > state he is today. The 8th if connected with 5th will never get a> > > person money from the Stock market, and instead will bring in losses.> > > Unless this 8th Lord apart from being in 5th in the example given, is> > > connected with either the 2nd, or the 11th or the 6th, the native will> > > not get wealth from the Stock markets. Again bringing us to the> > > conclusions that Wealth giving Yogas have to be there in the horoscope.> > > We have also broken the myth that Rahu is a evil or bad planet , and it> > > has been proved conclusively with few example charts that Rahu does give> > > good money,wealth and riches whatever one may call it. We have also> > > broken the myth that the 8th house is always bad or the 8th Lord

is> > > always evil. This is what I was aiming at on while spending time on> > > these Groups, to break myths and bring the truths closer to be percieved> > > by one and all. regards, Bhaskar.> >>

Guest guest

dear sreenadhji,

thanks for taking my son's chart for discusssion on the above topic

and what u have mentioned as per the rishis are quite correct.

He has perennial gas and bloated feeling. fortunately he didnt go for

hospitalisation as such. He underwent an endoscopy procedure in

2005 which is an outpatient procedure and was prescribed medicines

to control acidity and do's and dont's as far as food are concerned.

I hope he doesnt have any operation during Mars antara with the blessings

of Almighty.

thanks once again,

regards,

k.gopu

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Rahu in 8th House Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 4:34 PM

Dear Gopu ji, I took Chennai as place of birth and checked the chart; I hope it is ok. As already mentioned, as per Chamatkara Chintamani - * If Rahu is in 8th house, will cause stomach trouble caused by extra effort. Similarly as per Bhrigu Sutra - * If Rahu is in 8th house the native will become a patient. Thus the words of the sages about Rahu in 8th giving stomach trouble (GERD in your son's case) is perfectly true - as exemplified by your son's chart. Anyway Rahu in 8th won't be causing any longevity problems for this chart since Saturn the significator of longevity and the amrita graha Jupiter is aspecting 8th house providing longevity. But with Rahu in 8th, Navamsa of Jupiter in 6th (6th is house of disease, lagna lord Saturn placed in 6th is connected to Jupiter Navamsa in 6th), Saturn in 6th (aspected by Mars making

agni-maruta yoga; acidity-gas for stomach; note the debilitated navamsa of Mars in Cancer the 6th house as well), and since Rahu in 8th is aspected by Saturn definitely - * Rahu dasa Jupiter Antara will start the disease (March 1998 to Aug 2000) * Rahu dasa Saturn Antara will make the disease very strong and will cause hospitalization since Saturn in 12 lord as well (12th is hospital). (Aug 200 to June 2003) * In Rahu dasa Mars Antara an operation will have for curing the disease (June 2012 to July 2013) Generally the Rahu dasa would be much beneficial to him in many respects (except the stomach disease); and Jupiter dasa would be much better. Love and regards,Sreenadh ancient_indian_ astrology, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:>> dear sreenadhji,> My son has Rahu in the 8th. his lagna is Kumbha and saturn is in> kataka. his

dob is 14-06-1977, 10.45pm, place:chennai. He has > reflux oesophagitis (GERD) and it started in Rahu dasa, jup anatar.> It is because due to his taking up a job outside chennai and change> in the eating habits because of his being away from us.> In his chart jup and saturn is aspecting rahu so he doesnt have> any problems as on date with his friends or relatives. He is liked by> friends and relatives. this is for ur information in relation to the ongoing> topic.> > regards,> k.gopu

Guest guest

Sorry for all n Thank u once again sir , Mohit--- On Fri, 8/14/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: Rahu in 8th House Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 4:05 PM

sure <now it is my turn to b silent ancient_indian_ astrology, Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Sunil ji,> > Thanks u for such a nice story i really appriciate the story ( i have been in this group for last more then a year keeping quite as a student ) sir really such a nice one sir , Well sir about the consultancy part well sir i have telling u tht i have right to ask u as a question if it didnt fit in my mind , Well u r right as u have lot of important things to do in duty for ur family & other people ,> >

But in the story tht man got all the answers I didnt , so any way i m always been a seeker for knowlege, Thank u so much Sir for everything u gave , With all the due n respect to u sir , Thanks Mohit> > --- On Fri, 8/14/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, August 14, 2009, 2:44 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Mohit Ji> > Thanks for ur mail> > There

is a story in budha charitha> > One famous scholar who argues and defeats every one and he is very much proud of his Knowldge approached Bhagavan sri Budha and asked various questions and his aim was to show Bhagavan Budha as some one silly in frnt of his own sisya s .sri Budha asked him to b with him for 2 yrs and b silent and he will not b allowed to ask any question till the period is over .The person accepted it and on appointed day the person dont seems to b come forward to ask any question ,so bhagavan himself asked him ,did u find answer to ur questions> > so that man said in humble voice ,sure all my questions are answered> > ( i hope all budhists and followers of budha will excuse me , this story, as i am quoting frm memory and any mistakes u all can point out )> > same way some theories and dictums needs some time to go tru our mind and percolate to every cell in our body and then u

will b enlightened of it ,our rishies blessings also will b with such a person who is continusously searching and meditating for it .> Old Astrologers in india were called as daivanjna ,it is not an easy status ( they not fortune tellers but considered as acharya s and guru s ,even kings were respecting him and asking questions also with due respect )> > For ur information only --i stopped any kind of astrological consultancy and i refer money to u only to show that how important is time for every body and we shud respect other s time and what ever service as they also has a family and life to take care of> > thanks and rgrds sunil nair>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay and other respected members

i do not think it is wise to jusdge a persons life given the position of one

planet - a range of factors need to be considered, the moon chart, the sun

chart, navamsha, and the divisional charts, the aspects, which sign rahu is in

etc etc - and most importantly the right dasha has to be present. i ahev

examined a number of charts with a powerful gajkesari yoga in their charts but

the jupiter-moon period either came too early in their lives or too late. you

cannot judge a horoscope based on the placement of one planet and apply a

repeated theory to other charts .

Aum Tat Sat

Sorabh Sharma

, " Vijay Goel " <goyalvj

wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj ji & other respested members,

>

> Namaskar,

>

> Since you are talking about deep & vast knowledge like sea and positive

> currents that lifts humanity, here is the horoscope of the person who

> have Rahu in 8th house in Aquarius, who discovered and presented few

> basic theories for the benefit of human kind, awarded with Nobel prize.

>

> This chart is the example that indicate how rahu in 8th can rise the

> person to ultimate height if other factors are in favour.

> 'Rahu in 8th is not always a terror'

>

> April 23, 1858

> Time: 12:00:00

> Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 7 E 49' 00 " , 48 N 35' 00 "

> (source is authentic as per my faith and knowledge.)

>

> Thankyou,

> Best Wishes,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

> (I will reveal this person if needed, till then some exercise to mind.)

>

>

> , Manoj Chandran

> <chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Pathi Ji,

> >

> > //Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many 'greats' in

> this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology//

> >

> > You have " hemmed " me in between really knowledgable people in this

> list (an ofcourse many more needed to be surely added like your own

> Goodself, Neelam Ji, Kursija Ji, Sreeram_Sreenivas ji, Mryutyunjay Ji,

> Vijay Goel Ji, Renu Ji, Dhananjayan Ji, Gopu ji, Gopi Ji, Shanmukha Ji,

> Ash ji and many many more). When you all pour your Astro knowledge, it

> causes Huge Waves in the Ocean of AIA, and in that Wave (also called

> Wake) small Boats like me also rise up.

> >

> > A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > venkatachala pathi pathiav@

> >

> > Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:22:00 AM

> > Re: Re: Rahu in 8th House

> >

> >

> >

> > I never got angry like this for many many years, on some one claiming

> 'I know'. Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many

> 'greats' in this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology

> in years and years of toil. I am in 48 th year in Astrology as now. I

> got terribly annoyed, when some one ask you in a forum to learn

> astrology, after your years in this field, who had been tutored, and

> trained by 'great' astrologer, whom I consider as a pillar in this field

> alive. I lost the day!

> >

> > You know I am always silent. I never pen a word against anyone or any

> content of a mail, hitherto. I apologise for having lost my control.

> >

> > Regards.

> >

> > Pathi,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:55:26 AM

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House

> >

> >

> > Respected Pathi ji,

> >

> > Atithi Satkaar is ingrained in our culture! If and when they decide to

> leave, we send them with our best wishes and blessings!:- )

> some ignorance to see the light. Difficult task though!

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi pathiav >

> >

> >

> > >Respected Neelam ji,

> > >

> > >Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'. The next is that she

> should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage,

> containing 'filth and ignorance'.

> > >We do not 'need' her blog(s) and site(s). Please show her the door.

> Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.

> > >Regards.

> > >Pathi,

> > >

> >

> > >Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ >

> > >

> > >ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM

> > >

> > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >Dear frns,

> > >

> > >My intention is not make publicity, never try to show any one low

> or gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites.

> > >

> > >because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from ur

> network.

> > >

> > >Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Ritu Ji I think u r misunderstood the forum ,This is a forum of many highly knowledgeable astrologers are there .That includes shri Vijay goel Ji too .Also pls keep in mind that this is a discussion forum than advtising abt ur self and ur husband if at all it is true .So many memebrs has right to discuss and post as many charts and it does not mean that he or she dont know any thing abt astrology .Here after the chart is being posted u r passing commnts as events r known already do u Know the dasa s has a High say in a nativs charts This chart -nativ got Rahu dasa too in his life ,so why such a rahu dont bring Him down U can see that he born in 1858 and his rahu dasa strted in 1889 ,prime Youth for 18 yrs ,means frm 31 st yr to 49 .what u mean by positiv sun ,if so how bill gates has got name ,fame and money ?? so stop much preaching ,and one ounce of correct approach in right direction will do than one mountain of preaching and correcting other memebrs here rgrds sunil nair , Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005 wrote:>> > Goel ji,> > > As I stated earlier, before making a prediction, ist know the nature and effect of planet. > > Who is rahu, what rahu can do. > > Name and fame : Person can get name and fame only if he has +ve SUN. None other planet can give name and fame. 1st, 5t, 9th and 1oth house r responsible, if one can do good work for nation. > > None role of ashtam rahu in 8th house for his getting an award. > > rhau in 8th house will give him health problem always. > > > Ritu> > > > > > > --- On Mon, 17/8/09, Vijay Goel goyalvj wrote:> > Vijay Goel goyalvj Re: Rahu in 8th House> > Monday, 17 August, 2009, 10:16 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj ji & other respested members,> > Namaskar,> > Since you are talking about deep & vast knowledge like sea and positive currents that lifts humanity, here is the horoscope of the person who have Rahu in 8th house in Aquarius, who discovered and presented few basic theories for the benefit of human kind, awarded with Nobel prize.> > This chart is the example that indicate how rahu in 8th can rise the person to ultimate height if other factors are in favour.> 'Rahu in 8th is not always a terror' > > April 23, 1858> Time: 12:00:00> Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 7 E 49' 00", 48 N 35' 00"> (source is authentic as per my faith and knowledge.)> > Thankyou,> Best Wishes,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> (I will reveal this person if needed, till then some exercise to mind.)> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Pathi Ji,> > > > //Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many 'greats' in this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology//> > > > You have "hemmed" me in between really knowledgable people in this list (an ofcourse many more needed to be surely added like your own Goodself, Neelam Ji, Kursija Ji, Sreeram_Sreenivas ji, Mryutyunjay Ji, Vijay Goel Ji, Renu Ji, Dhananjayan Ji, Gopu ji, Gopi Ji, Shanmukha Ji, Ash ji and many many more). When you all pour your Astro knowledge, it causes Huge Waves in the Ocean of AIA, and in that Wave (also called Wake) small Boats like me also rise up.> > > > A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats.> > > > > > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > venkatachala pathi pathiav@> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:22:00 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> > > > > > Dear Respectful Neelam ji,> > > > I never got angry like this for many many years, on some one claiming 'I know'. Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many 'greats' in this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology in years and years of toil. I am in 48 th year in Astrology as now. I got terribly annoyed, when some one ask you in a forum to learn astrology, after your years in this field, who had been tutored, and trained by 'great' astrologer, whom I consider as a pillar in this field alive. I lost the day!> > > > You know I am always silent. I never pen a word against anyone or any content of a mail, hitherto. I apologise for having lost my control.> > > > Regards.> > > > Pathi, > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:55:26 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> > > > > > Respected Pathi ji,> > > > Atithi Satkaar is ingrained in our culture! If and when they decide to leave, we send them with our best wishes and blessings!:- )> > Let us hope we can make a small difference and they're able to shed some ignorance to see the light. Difficult task though!> > > > Thanks and Regards> > Neelam> > > > > > > > > > 2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi pathiav >> > > > > > >Respected Neelam ji,> > >> > >Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'. The next is that she should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage, containing 'filth and ignorance'.> > >We do not 'need' her blog(s) and site(s). Please show her the door. Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.> > >Regards. > > >Pathi, > > >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > >Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ >> > >> > >ancient_indian_ astrology> > >Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM > > >> > >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> > >> > > > > >> > >> > >> > >Dear frns, > > >> > >My intention is not make publicity, never try to show any one low or gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites. > > >> > >because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from ur network. > > >> > >Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong. > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>