IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mangal dosha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Can we get the starting and ending dates of marital discord.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

, " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija

wrote:

>

> Dear learned members of the forum,

> I am positing a chart of a female who has Mars and Moon in 7th and in chalit

bhava chart Moon in 6th as lagna lord,and Mars is exalted in 7th. There is

marital discord and went to the court for divorce and compromised.

> DOB 16-101969

> TOB 22:00hrs

> POB Delhi

> Date of marriage 19-3-1993

> Compromised on 22-6-1098

> Regards 

>

> --- On Wed, 6/17/09, gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 wrote:

>

>

> gopi_b927 <gopi_b927

> Re: Mangal dosha

>

> Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 5:25 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear ones,

> I am posting a chart of a female here who got saturn with mars in 7th

house.The lady is personally known to me for years since my child hood.They are

happy with grand children as well and also rich.

> D.O.B.....13-11-1947

> T.O.B.....12HRS,17mts.

> P.O.B.......GUNTUR(ANDHRAPRADESH)

> regards,

> gopi.

> , " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Grp

> >

> > here is a a commnt On allevation of mangal dosha which i heard before

> > also, and today got reference

> >

> > According to Jyotish Tatva Prakash, " If Saturn is placed with Mars in any

> > of the houses wherein it causes Kuja or Manglik Dosha, The Dosha ends. "

> >

> > any commnts ??Any charts any one can share ??

> >

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear ones,

i have posted this chart in response to sunil nair ji's request for any chart with conjunction of saturn and mars for the alleviation of manglik.Hence i am again responding to him with a few more details about the native.

the lady is fair coplexioned,not even completed high schhooling,3 daughters and then a son.Initially from a middle class family,youngest sibling,became rich in the middle 80's,married early around 17/18yrs.

Husband is 10 yrs older than her.Husband is fat where as she is not.Most importantly she is spiritual while the husband is ego(sad)istic.

I agree with your analysis entirely sunil nairji.

by the way my name is gopi NOT GOPU.

regards,

gopi.

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear Gopi ji> > Thanks for posting an ideal ( i can say so tho not fully here ) chart> which has sat +mars combo in 7th H .> > But tho technicaly it is applying the tread ,the sat is already lagna> lord here and mars in debilated and in watery signs ( even it says its> the rasi of milky skyway or akasha ganga )or rasi of mother godess> where sani or mars cannot play its venom in majority of cases .even our> exprnce also says so tho malefic planets will affect the quality of rasi> under discussion ( here 7th H ) but not the real life .> Otherwise also angakaraka-another name for mars ( fire ) in water sign> is not that dangerous and cannot call it is mangal dosha according to> some savants> again there is another sections says mars already got neecha bhanga as> the Lord of sign is moon and moon can never b in kendra to moon himself> as it is one of the cancellation of neecha pointer -the Lord or> exaltation lord of neecha is in kendra to moon or lagna again sani > ,again the planet which can b ucha is jup and again he is frm kendra to> moon ,so u can see nechabhanga has cancelled in so many ways even for> sun who is neecha in chart . ( again mars ,sat and venus can neecha> banaga for sun too in kendra to moon or lagna )> > so many ways the neechatwa may not b working and even neecha mars is not> neecha and cancelled its neechatwa according various source s> > (again i request gopi ji to giv us some more feed backs abt the growing> up period since childhood and richness those days . )> > so it may b explaining the richness claimed by the poster of this chart> shri gopi ji> > also 11th Lord and lagna Lord aspecting lagna where sani is also 2nd> lord frm capri sign ,so again the dhana yoga combo working here> > now how mars +sani effect cancelled in reality ( can we see for just> arguemnt sake ??)> > is it due to raja yoga and dhan yogas ?? never no raja yogas or dhana> yogas can cancell if there is manglic effect (treat and take all> malefic also here ,)> > is it because sani is lagna lord> > is it because mars is neecha in water rasi ??> > how can we reserch on it> > for this we need other events> also if we see frm venus and moon there is rahu only in 7th and neecha> sun in 12th ,so frm moon and venus the mangal dosha is not there> and it is happening ( or may b can happen) only frm lagna> > tho all this dont approv too much quality and happiness in married life> other than some richness as dasa s happend is sani lagna Lord ,merc in> 10th as 9th lord also and then ketu and then yoga karaka venus dasa ever> since prime time of childhood onwards> > so all this is generaly good frm benefic for lagna -planet catogary and> tho i dont realy go deep in chart> > so we need more details> > i am sure the birth time is incorrect by few minits back if blv of> words of gopi ji and happy life tru navamsa> > then we need husbands chart for seeing the cancellation if any happened> for mangal dosha> > also other details like kids and their details and lastly how the> marriage was conducted etc including the muhurtha with a back ground> information abt husband ,his looks etc will giv us clue> > how is this ladies face and teeth .can u describe her features like> color fatness face etc tho may b some fatness may b their due to old> age and richness generaly .> > sorry gopu ji for seeing the discussion in much larger canvass> > if u can help us may b grp may b interested ,if u can provide further> details> > rgrds sunil nair> > > , "gopi_b927"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear ones,> >> > I am posting a chart of a female here who got saturn with mars in 7th> > house.The lady is personally known to me for years since my child> > hood.They are happy with grand children as well and also rich.> >> > D.O.B.....13-11-1947> >> > T.O.B.....12HRS,17mts.> >> > P.O.B.......GUNTUR(ANDHRAPRADESH)> >> > regards,> >> > gopi.> > , "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Grp> > >> > > here is a a commnt On allevation of mangal dosha which i heard> before> > > also, and today got reference> > >> > > According to Jyotish Tatva Prakash,"If Saturn is placed with Mars in> > any> > > of the houses wherein it causes Kuja or Manglik Dosha, The Dosha> > ends."> > >> > > any commnts ??Any charts any one can share ??> > >> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear ones, i have posted this chart in response to sunil nair ji's request for any chart with conjunction of saturn and mars for the alleviation of manglik.Hence i am again responding to him with a few more details about the native.the lady is fair coplexioned,not even completed high schhooling,3 daughters and then a son.Initially from a middle class family,youngest sibling,became rich in the middle 80's,married early around 17/18yrs.Husband is 10 yrs older than her.Husband is fat where as she is not.Most importantly she is spiritual while the husband is ego(sad)istic.I agree with your analysis entirely sunil nairji.by the way my name is gopi NOT GOPU.regards,gopi. , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear Gopi ji> > Thanks for posting an ideal ( i can say so tho not fully here ) chart> which has sat +mars combo in 7th H .> > But tho technicaly it is applying the tread ,the sat is already lagna> lord here and mars in debilated and in watery signs ( even it says its> the rasi of milky skyway or akasha ganga )or rasi of mother godess> where sani or mars cannot play its venom in majority of cases .even our> exprnce also says so tho malefic planets will affect the quality of rasi> under discussion ( here 7th H ) but not the real life .> Otherwise also angakaraka-another name for mars ( fire ) in water sign> is not that dangerous and cannot call it is mangal dosha according to> some savants> again there is another sections says mars already got neecha bhanga as> the Lord of sign is moon and moon can never b in kendra to moon himself> as it is one of the cancellation of neecha pointer -the Lord or> exaltation lord of neecha is in kendra to moon or lagna again sani > ,again the planet which can b ucha is jup and again he is frm kendra to> moon ,so u can see nechabhanga has cancelled in so many ways even for> sun who is neecha in chart . ( again mars ,sat and venus can neecha> banaga for sun too in kendra to moon or lagna )> > so many ways the neechatwa may not b working and even neecha mars is not> neecha and cancelled its neechatwa according various source s> > (again i request gopi ji to giv us some more feed backs abt the growing> up period since childhood and richness those days . )> > so it may b explaining the richness claimed by the poster of this chart> shri gopi ji> > also 11th Lord and lagna Lord aspecting lagna where sani is also 2nd> lord frm capri sign ,so again the dhana yoga combo working here> > now how mars +sani effect cancelled in reality ( can we see for just> arguemnt sake ??)> > is it due to raja yoga and dhan yogas ?? never no raja yogas or dhana> yogas can cancell if there is manglic effect (treat and take all> malefic also here ,)> > is it because sani is lagna lord> > is it because mars is neecha in water rasi ??> > how can we reserch on it> > for this we need other events> also if we see frm venus and moon there is rahu only in 7th and neecha> sun in 12th ,so frm moon and venus the mangal dosha is not there> and it is happening ( or may b can happen) only frm lagna> > tho all this dont approv too much quality and happiness in married life> other than some richness as dasa s happend is sani lagna Lord ,merc in> 10th as 9th lord also and then ketu and then yoga karaka venus dasa ever> since prime time of childhood onwards> > so all this is generaly good frm benefic for lagna -planet catogary and> tho i dont realy go deep in chart> > so we need more details> > i am sure the birth time is incorrect by few minits back if blv of> words of gopi ji and happy life tru navamsa> > then we need husbands chart for seeing the cancellation if any happened> for mangal dosha> > also other details like kids and their details and lastly how the> marriage was conducted etc including the muhurtha with a back ground> information abt husband ,his looks etc will giv us clue> > how is this ladies face and teeth .can u describe her features like> color fatness face etc tho may b some fatness may b their due to old> age and richness generaly .> > sorry gopu ji for seeing the discussion in much larger canvass> > if u can help us may b grp may b interested ,if u can provide further> details> > rgrds sunil nair> > > , "gopi_b927"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear ones,> >> > I am posting a chart of a female here who got saturn with mars in 7th> > house.The lady is personally known to me for years since my child> > hood.They are happy with grand children as well and also rich.> >> > D.O.B.....13-11-1947> >> > T.O.B.....12HRS,17mts.> >> > P.O.B.......GUNTUR(ANDHRAPRADESH)> >> > regards,> >> > gopi.> > , "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Grp> > >> > > here is a a commnt On allevation of mangal dosha which i heard> before> > > also, and today got reference> > >> > > According to Jyotish Tatva Prakash,"If Saturn is placed with Mars in> > any> > > of the houses wherein it causes Kuja or Manglik Dosha, The Dosha> > ends."> > >> > > any commnts ??Any charts any one can share ??> > >> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji and Sreeram ji,

I think the whole concept of or perception of what I said has been lost in the haste to reply or contradict something.

My whole idea of saying that was that if you have "belief" then why dont you try it on somebody known other than advising others about it. It may sound crude, but is it not a fact? We astrologers turn into all knowing for outsiders but the moment it is some known person, we all develop cold feet at different times.

Are we discussing Mangal Dosha for Indians or for europeans who are keeping pets. And by the way, what has pets to do with the fifth house. If we are discussing Mangal Dosha for europeans, then better we drop the idea because 90% or more of them do not consult astrologers before marrying or divorcing or entering into a relationship.

I am sorry if an innocuous comment of mine did ruffle a few feathers as that was not the intention. You would not hand over the scalpel to a student of medicine in the learning stage to carry on operations but somehow we do hold knives out when talking astrology.

Whole idea is, has anyone tested out these principles? I would respect his view more than just weaving a web around and around and around. Are we not required to sharpen our skills by testing out the principles and accepting what works and rejecting what doesnt? Someone will have to make a beginning before time runs out.

best wishes and regards,

mouji

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:58:32 PM Re: Mangal dosha

Dear Mr. Manoj ji,

I think too much reading into English..... . do you expect everyone to start testing the astro_combinations by marrying off their keath & kin and learn astrology through it......??

The intent of interacting in group is that people who have direct experience or knowledge of events of those people where have similar combinations as stated in classics...etc.

No need to go hyperbole ......be calm and respect other's view......

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:Dear Neelam ji, The very sentence, "it is believed that" gives the entire gamut away. Has anyone tried getting married his kith/kin having such kuja/Mars Dosha and tested out these dictums or has taken up such charts for a collective study. regards, mouji

Guest guest

Well said Kursija ji. This is what I needed to emphasise. There are many things in astrology which have no mention in classics but are hyped to the extent of creating fears in the mind of gullible innocents. Mangal Dosha is one and the other is Kaal Sarp Yoga. Time and again it has been discussed and agreed but alas! These things never go out of circuit which reminds me of the famous Pankaj Kapoor advertisement which used to come on T.V. long time back, something like it being different or what, cant remember exactly.

Second thing, which I would like to say is that most of the time I am a sleeping member of discussion forum but it seems we seem to lack focus and equanimity of mind to discuss a thing which then tends to fly off the handle. I personally feel that if you are making a comment, its the personal view or observation of an individual which may or may not suit the ideas of the member of group, so we start what is called "hot discussion". If someone utters something, it should not be taken as "personal" because I feel it is for continuing the discussion.

I think everyone here in the group is a grown up person and he/she knows his limitations as well. Lets confine ourselves to discussion.

best wishes and regards,

Mouji

S.C. Kursija <sckursija Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:03:27 PM Re: Mangal dosha

Respected Neelam Gupta,

Thanks for quoting classic for the mangal/kuja dosha. I have not read any classic where kuja dosha has been discused in detail though Muhurat Chintamani touches the same. I personlly feel that there is no kuja dosha. It should be "malefic planet dosha". Any planet in the said sensitive houses with out the aspect of benefic and aspect of malefic planet can cause marital discord and even death if the dasha of markesh planet and transit permits.Regards

Guest guest

Dear Gopi,

Certain things you have already said in your reply. She is the youngest of her co-borns. But still let me make an attempt:

i. She is either the eldest or the youngest of her brothers and sisters (this you have already said).

ii. She could have in all have six brothers and sisters.

iii. The brother/sister immediately elder to her could be born around 1945.

iv. Yes, she is likely to have early marriage as she was at that time passing through dasha of Saturn.

v. Her first child could be born between August, 1965 to March 1968.

vi. Her dasha of Mercury starts in 1968 and after that she has to enjoy comforts in life.

vii. There could be some mishap or illness with one of her children after 1985.

viii. The period of heightened spirituality in her life also starts somewhere during the same time and she would also have wonderful intuitive capabilities.

ix. She would have a mole or some deep mark on her left shoulder, above elbow.

x. She could have taken initiation from some guru after 1992.

regards,

Mouji

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:15:15 PM Re: Mangal dosha

Dear ones,

i have posted this chart in response to sunil nair ji's request for any chart with conjunction of saturn and mars for the alleviation of manglik.Hence i am again responding to him with a few more details about the native.

the lady is fair coplexioned, not even completed high schhooling,3 daughters and then a son.Initially from a middle class family,youngest sibling,became rich in the middle 80's,married early around 17/18yrs.

Husband is 10 yrs older than her.Husband is fat where as she is not.Most importantly she is spiritual while the husband is ego(sad)istic.

I agree with your analysis entirely sunil nairji.

by the way my name is gopi NOT GOPU.

regards,

gopi.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Gopi ji> > Thanks for posting an ideal ( i can say so tho not fully here ) chart> which has sat +mars combo in 7th H .> > But tho technicaly it is applying the tread ,the sat is already lagna> lord here and mars in debilated and in watery signs ( even it says its> the rasi of milky skyway or akasha ganga )or rasi of mother godess> where sani or mars cannot play its venom in majority of cases .even our> exprnce also says so tho malefic planets will affect the quality of rasi> under discussion ( here 7th H ) but not the real life .> Otherwise also angakaraka-another name for mars ( fire ) in water sign> is not that dangerous and cannot call it is mangal dosha according to> some

savants> again there is another sections says mars already got neecha bhanga as> the Lord of sign is moon and moon can never b in kendra to moon himself> as it is one of the cancellation of neecha pointer -the Lord or> exaltation lord of neecha is in kendra to moon or lagna again sani > ,again the planet which can b ucha is jup and again he is frm kendra to> moon ,so u can see nechabhanga has cancelled in so many ways even for> sun who is neecha in chart . ( again mars ,sat and venus can neecha> banaga for sun too in kendra to moon or lagna )> > so many ways the neechatwa may not b working and even neecha mars is not> neecha and cancelled its neechatwa according various source s> > (again i request gopi ji to giv us some more feed backs abt the growing> up period since childhood and richness those days . )> > so it may b explaining the

richness claimed by the poster of this chart> shri gopi ji> > also 11th Lord and lagna Lord aspecting lagna where sani is also 2nd> lord frm capri sign ,so again the dhana yoga combo working here> > now how mars +sani effect cancelled in reality ( can we see for just> arguemnt sake ??)> > is it due to raja yoga and dhan yogas ?? never no raja yogas or dhana> yogas can cancell if there is manglic effect (treat and take all> malefic also here ,)> > is it because sani is lagna lord> > is it because mars is neecha in water rasi ??> > how can we reserch on it> > for this we need other events> also if we see frm venus and moon there is rahu only in 7th and neecha> sun in 12th ,so frm moon and venus the mangal dosha is not there> and it is happening ( or may b can happen) only frm lagna> > tho

all this dont approv too much quality and happiness in married life> other than some richness as dasa s happend is sani lagna Lord ,merc in> 10th as 9th lord also and then ketu and then yoga karaka venus dasa ever> since prime time of childhood onwards> > so all this is generaly good frm benefic for lagna -planet catogary and> tho i dont realy go deep in chart> > so we need more details> > i am sure the birth time is incorrect by few minits back if blv of> words of gopi ji and happy life tru navamsa> > then we need husbands chart for seeing the cancellation if any happened> for mangal dosha> > also other details like kids and their details and lastly how the> marriage was conducted etc including the muhurtha with a back ground> information abt husband ,his looks etc will giv us clue> > how is this ladies face and

teeth .can u describe her features like> color fatness face etc tho may b some fatness may b their due to old> age and richness generaly .> > sorry gopu ji for seeing the discussion in much larger canvass> > if u can help us may b grp may b interested ,if u can provide further> details> > rgrds sunil nair> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopi_b927"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear ones,> >> > I am posting a chart of a female here who got saturn with mars in 7th> > house.The lady is personally known to me for years since my child> > hood.They are happy with grand children as well and also rich.> >> > D.O.B.....13- 11-1947> >> > T.O.B.....12HRS, 17mts.> >> > P.O.B....... GUNTUR(ANDHRAPRA DESH)> >>

> regards,> >> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Grp> > >> > > here is a a commnt On allevation of mangal dosha which i heard> before> > > also, and today got reference> > >> > > According to Jyotish Tatva Prakash,"If Saturn is placed with Mars in> > any> > > of the houses wherein it causes Kuja or Manglik Dosha, The Dosha> > ends."> > >> > > any commnts ??Any charts any one can share ??> > >> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Kursija ji,

In the case presented by you, I have few questions:

i. Are they two brothers and sisters or more. Maximum number I visualise is 4, including missed pregnancies.

ii. Does she know any other language other than her mother tongue or has knowledge of computers?

iii. Does she have two children?

iv. How was the marital life of her parents? I feel it may not be very good.

v. Dasha of Moon, in the seventh house, alongwith sixth lord proved to be bad for conjugal life.

vi. But has she remarried in 2003 or there is a talk about it.

best regards,

Mouji

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:29:29 PM Re: Mangal dosha

Dear friend,Can we get the starting and ending dates of marital discord.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathyancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@. ..> wrote:>> Dear learned members of the forum,> I am positing a chart of a female who has Mars and Moon in 7th and in chalit bhava chart Moon in 6th as lagna lord,and Mars is exalted in 7th. There is marital discord and went to the court for divorce and compromised.> DOB 16-101969> TOB 22:00hrs> POB Delhi> Date of marriage 19-3-1993> Compromised on 22-6-1098> Regards > > --- On Wed, 6/17/09, gopi_b927 <gopi_b927@. ..> wrote:> > > gopi_b927 <gopi_b927@. ..>>

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Mangal dosha> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 5:25 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear ones,> I am posting a chart of a female here who got saturn with mars in 7th house.The lady is personally known to me for years since my child hood.They are happy with grand children as well and also rich.> D.O.B.....13- 11-1947> T.O.B.....12HRS, 17mts.> P.O.B....... GUNTUR(ANDHRAPRA DESH)> regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_

astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Grp> >> > here is a a commnt On allevation of mangal dosha which i heard before> > also, and today got reference> >> > According to Jyotish Tatva Prakash,"If Saturn is placed with Mars in any> > of the houses wherein it causes Kuja or Manglik Dosha, The Dosha ends."> >> > any commnts ??Any charts any one can share ??> >> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,//Why don’t you try it on somebody known other than advising others about it. It may sound crude, but is it not a fact? We astrologers turn into all knowing for outsiders but the moment it is some known person, we all develop cold feet at different times.//

Not sure what you mean by TRYING out? Do you think it is always possible to try out things in life? You mean the free-will is finally free?:-) How many trials one can make in his entire life? For own marriage, parents may not agree and for child’s marriage, child may not agree to my experiment! And how many scholars can I impress with my single little probe?

What is the best way to learn then? Empirical research remains the only way out and for that we share experiences and views to form opinions and substantiate our learning. There may or may not be a classical sanction for everything, but if empirical evidence proves its worth, it may be accepted. If you’ve been a silent member for long enough, you’d have witnessed discussions of that nature. Final test is the scale of applicability for successful predictions.

Perhaps there is no contradiction, may be a gap in understanding of what each one of us is trying to say. Hope we’re able to fill that in due course of time! Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji sure ,thanks for feeed back sorry in between mails ( as i am writing mails in between phone calls and custom visits as i am in my office ) i called u Gopu ji we r just discussing and investiagting the ancient dictums and its applicability so u r always welcome generaly according to kerala astrology we call union or dristi of each other of sani and mars as agni marutha yoga so it will affect the rasi if it is a union ,u already told us abt a sadistic husband of this lady so mangalic dosha is working to a large extent as beside richness the happiness of life is not there sure it will make us more spiritual too as we cannot do anything of our own abt it ,then only resort a person can do is look for solutions and peace to God and accept him and what ever happening in life is his wish and will i asked abt kids due rahu in 5th H ,so u already said us now more girls Now i hav another question if u dont mind can u giv some idea abt only son of this lady also if any one (kids ) is married pls tell me abt son or daughter in laws and their interaction with this lady .husband is rich,fat and sadistic --7th L is in neecha rasi there is an exchange with 11th L ( we can call it again as another good yoga tho neecha effect of planet will b first but exchange is within good signs 7 and 11th )also 7th L is moon who again influence 7th house along with ketu ,7th L is 2 times with water signs ( in rasi and navamsa ) so it can show more water content hence fatness to body Again most importent observation frm this chart is there is some section of astrologers promotes Badaka theory in birth charts This chart itself proovs badaka theory is not working ( for chara rasies--11th House/lord /planets in it and even planets assosiated with it all under a sort of curse if they r having some sambantha with badakesh,or badaka signs )i wud like to hear opinions pro and against this view from other learned memebrs rgrds sunil nair , "gopi_b927" <gopi_b927 wrote:>> > Dear ones,> > i have posted this chart in response to sunil> nair ji's request for any chart with conjunction of saturn and mars for> the alleviation of manglik.Hence i am again responding to him with a few> more details about the native.> > the lady is fair coplexioned,not even completed high schhooling,3> daughters and then a son.Initially from a middle class family,youngest> sibling,became rich in the middle 80's,married early around 17/18yrs.> > Husband is 10 yrs older than her.Husband is fat where as she is not.Most> importantly she is spiritual while the husband is ego(sad)istic.> > I agree with your analysis entirely sunil nairji.> > by the way my name is gopi NOT GOPU.> > regards,> > gopi.> > > , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Gopi ji> >> > Thanks for posting an ideal ( i can say so tho not fully here ) chart> > which has sat +mars combo in 7th H .> >> > But tho technicaly it is applying the tread ,the sat is already lagna> > lord here and mars in debilated and in watery signs ( even it says its> > the rasi of milky skyway or akasha ganga )or rasi of mother godess> > where sani or mars cannot play its venom in majority of cases .even> our> > exprnce also says so tho malefic planets will affect the quality of> rasi> > under discussion ( here 7th H ) but not the real life .> > Otherwise also angakaraka-another name for mars ( fire ) in water sign> > is not that dangerous and cannot call it is mangal dosha according to> > some savants> > again there is another sections says mars already got neecha bhanga as> > the Lord of sign is moon and moon can never b in kendra to moon> himself> > as it is one of the cancellation of neecha pointer -the Lord or> > exaltation lord of neecha is in kendra to moon or lagna again sani> > ,again the planet which can b ucha is jup and again he is frm kendra> to> > moon ,so u can see nechabhanga has cancelled in so many ways even for> > sun who is neecha in chart . ( again mars ,sat and venus can neecha> > banaga for sun too in kendra to moon or lagna )> >> > so many ways the neechatwa may not b working and even neecha mars is> not> > neecha and cancelled its neechatwa according various source s> >> > (again i request gopi ji to giv us some more feed backs abt the> growing> > up period since childhood and richness those days . )> >> > so it may b explaining the richness claimed by the poster of this> chart> > shri gopi ji> >> > also 11th Lord and lagna Lord aspecting lagna where sani is also 2nd> > lord frm capri sign ,so again the dhana yoga combo working here> >> > now how mars +sani effect cancelled in reality ( can we see for just> > arguemnt sake ??)> >> > is it due to raja yoga and dhan yogas ?? never no raja yogas or dhana> > yogas can cancell if there is manglic effect (treat and take all> > malefic also here ,)> >> > is it because sani is lagna lord> >> > is it because mars is neecha in water rasi ??> >> > how can we reserch on it> >> > for this we need other events> > also if we see frm venus and moon there is rahu only in 7th and neecha> > sun in 12th ,so frm moon and venus the mangal dosha is not there> > and it is happening ( or may b can happen) only frm lagna> >> > tho all this dont approv too much quality and happiness in married> life> > other than some richness as dasa s happend is sani lagna Lord ,merc in> > 10th as 9th lord also and then ketu and then yoga karaka venus dasa> ever> > since prime time of childhood onwards> >> > so all this is generaly good frm benefic for lagna -planet catogary> and> > tho i dont realy go deep in chart> >> > so we need more details> >> > i am sure the birth time is incorrect by few minits back if blv of> > words of gopi ji and happy life tru navamsa> >> > then we need husbands chart for seeing the cancellation if any> happened> > for mangal dosha> >> > also other details like kids and their details and lastly how the> > marriage was conducted etc including the muhurtha with a back ground> > information abt husband ,his looks etc will giv us clue> >> > how is this ladies face and teeth .can u describe her features like> > color fatness face etc tho may b some fatness may b their due to old> > age and richness generaly .> >> > sorry gopu ji for seeing the discussion in much larger canvass> >> > if u can help us may b grp may b interested ,if u can provide further> > details> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> >> > , "gopi_b927"> > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear ones,> > >> > > I am posting a chart of a female here who got saturn with mars in> 7th> > > house.The lady is personally known to me for years since my child> > > hood.They are happy with grand children as well and also rich.> > >> > > D.O.B.....13-11-1947> > >> > > T.O.B.....12HRS,17mts.> > >> > > P.O.B.......GUNTUR(ANDHRAPRADESH)> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > gopi.> > > , "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Grp> > > >> > > > here is a a commnt On allevation of mangal dosha which i heard> > before> > > > also, and today got reference> > > >> > > > According to Jyotish Tatva Prakash,"If Saturn is placed with Mars> in> > > any> > > > of the houses wherein it causes Kuja or Manglik Dosha, The Dosha> > > ends."> > > >> > > > any commnts ??Any charts any one can share ??> > > >> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj,

They are 5 siblings living and one passed away.

she started enjoying comfirts from mid 80's onwards.

Spirituality started in mid 70's and hightened in 80's.

Was initiated in 70's itself.

regards,

gopi. , Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>> Dear Gopi,> > Certain things you have already said in your reply. She is the youngest of her co-borns. But still let me make an attempt:> > i. She is either the eldest or the youngest of her brothers and sisters (this you have already said).> ii. She could have in all have six brothers and sisters. > iii. The brother/sister immediately elder to her could be born around 1945. > iv. Yes, she is likely to have early marriage as she was at that time passing through dasha of Saturn. > v. Her first child could be born between August, 1965 to March 1968.> vi. Her dasha of Mercury starts in 1968 and after that she has to enjoy comforts in life.> vii. There could be some mishap or illness with one of her children after 1985.> viii. The period of heightened spirituality in her life also starts somewhere during the same time and she would also have wonderful intuitive capabilities. > ix. She would have a mole or some deep mark on her left shoulder, above elbow.> x. She could have taken initiation from some guru after 1992.> > regards,> > Mouji> > > > > ________________________________> gopi_b927 gopi_b927 > Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:15:15 PM> Re: Mangal dosha> > > > > > Dear ones,> i have posted this chart in response to sunil nair ji's request for any chart with conjunction of saturn and mars for the alleviation of manglik.Hence i am again responding to him with a few more details about the native.> the lady is fair coplexioned, not even completed high schhooling,3 daughters and then a son.Initially from a middle class family,youngest sibling,became rich in the middle 80's,married early around 17/18yrs.> Husband is 10 yrs older than her.Husband is fat where as she is not.Most importantly she is spiritual while the husband is ego(sad)istic.> I agree with your analysis entirely sunil nairji.> by the way my name is gopi NOT GOPU.> regards,> gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Dear Gopi ji> > > > Thanks for posting an ideal ( i can say so tho not fully here ) chart> > which has sat +mars combo in 7th H .> > > > But tho technicaly it is applying the tread ,the sat is already lagna> > lord here and mars in debilated and in watery signs ( even it says its> > the rasi of milky skyway or akasha ganga )or rasi of mother godess> > where sani or mars cannot play its venom in majority of cases .even our> > exprnce also says so tho malefic planets will affect the quality of rasi> > under discussion ( here 7th H ) but not the real life .> > Otherwise also angakaraka-another name for mars ( fire ) in water sign> > is not that dangerous and cannot call it is mangal dosha according to> > some savants> > again there is another sections says mars already got neecha bhanga as> > the Lord of sign is moon and moon can never b in kendra to moon himself> > as it is one of the cancellation of neecha pointer -the Lord or> > exaltation lord of neecha is in kendra to moon or lagna again sani > > ,again the planet which can b ucha is jup and again he is frm kendra to> > moon ,so u can see nechabhanga has cancelled in so many ways even for> > sun who is neecha in chart . ( again mars ,sat and venus can neecha> > banaga for sun too in kendra to moon or lagna )> > > > so many ways the neechatwa may not b working and even neecha mars is not> > neecha and cancelled its neechatwa according various source s> > > > (again i request gopi ji to giv us some more feed backs abt the growing> > up period since childhood and richness those days . )> > > > so it may b explaining the richness claimed by the poster of this chart> > shri gopi ji> > > > also 11th Lord and lagna Lord aspecting lagna where sani is also 2nd> > lord frm capri sign ,so again the dhana yoga combo working here> > > > now how mars +sani effect cancelled in reality ( can we see for just> > arguemnt sake ??)> > > > is it due to raja yoga and dhan yogas ?? never no raja yogas or dhana> > yogas can cancell if there is manglic effect (treat and take all> > malefic also here ,)> > > > is it because sani is lagna lord> > > > is it because mars is neecha in water rasi ??> > > > how can we reserch on it> > > > for this we need other events> > also if we see frm venus and moon there is rahu only in 7th and neecha> > sun in 12th ,so frm moon and venus the mangal dosha is not there> > and it is happening ( or may b can happen) only frm lagna> > > > tho all this dont approv too much quality and happiness in married life> > other than some richness as dasa s happend is sani lagna Lord ,merc in> > 10th as 9th lord also and then ketu and then yoga karaka venus dasa ever> > since prime time of childhood onwards> > > > so all this is generaly good frm benefic for lagna -planet catogary and> > tho i dont realy go deep in chart> > > > so we need more details> > > > i am sure the birth time is incorrect by few minits back if blv of> > words of gopi ji and happy life tru navamsa> > > > then we need husbands chart for seeing the cancellation if any happened> > for mangal dosha> > > > also other details like kids and their details and lastly how the> > marriage was conducted etc including the muhurtha with a back ground> > information abt husband ,his looks etc will giv us clue> > > > how is this ladies face and teeth .can u describe her features like> > color fatness face etc tho may b some fatness may b their due to old> > age and richness generaly .> > > > sorry gopu ji for seeing the discussion in much larger canvass> > > > if u can help us may b grp may b interested ,if u can provide further> > details> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopi_b927"> > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear ones,> > >> > > I am posting a chart of a female here who got saturn with mars in 7th> > > house.The lady is personally known to me for years since my child> > > hood.They are happy with grand children as well and also rich.> > >> > > D.O.B.....13- 11-1947> > >> > > T.O.B.....12HRS, 17mts.> > >> > > P.O.B....... GUNTUR(ANDHRAPRA DESH)> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Grp> > > >> > > > here is a a commnt On allevation of mangal dosha which i heard> > before> > > > also, and today got reference> > > >> > > > According to Jyotish Tatva Prakash,"If Saturn is placed with Mars in> > > any> > > > of the houses wherein it causes Kuja or Manglik Dosha, The Dosha> > > ends."> > > >> > > > any commnts ??Any charts any one can share ??> > > >> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Kumar Ji,

A few thoughts on a couple of points:

Regarding pets, 6th house is the house for pets. I think what Neelam Ji is referring to is that particularly in the West it is becoming quite common for women to not have children but have pets instead. So in this case 6th lord in the 5th house, while is bad for having children, is good for having pets. Neelam Ji was responding to my observations and emphasizing that not only do we have to keep practicalities in mind while deciphering and implementing dictums, we also have to understand our audience.

Regarding Mangal dosha for Europeans and Americans, it is still applicable. While they dont match horoscopes before going in to a relationship, some of them come to get a astrology reading after a disastrous relationship or divorce. In such cases it is some times very clear that Mangal dosha is the cause. Consider this. The divorce rate in the State Of Arizona is 60% !!! Do you think that the 7th house and Lord of 60% of the people are so badly afflicted to deserve a divorce? No !!! In the US I find that if I see Mars in 7, 8th or 2nd house, no matter what the lagna is, divorce happens. The only exception to this is if there is a very benific Jupiter aspect (like Scorpio Lagna) from a Kendra or Trine. Even then I find they go through tough times and have to repeatedly see a Counsellor (Jupiter) to set things right. Similarly when I see Saturn in 5th,

7th or 10th, I immediately think divorce. (ofcourse dasha sequences have to be valid).

In the Indian society context things are very different. Which is why when we give examples of older people of the previous generation have all these "Mangal Dosha" combinations being still married "happily ever after" it does not really help to judge the Marital karma of todays MNC India.

I know a woman in my own extended family who tolerated physical and emotional abuse from her husband for 40 years. The Abuse ended only at his death. I am sure 10 days before he died we could have show cased her chart and said " Look, despite all this dosha and that dosha, they are still happily married with 4 kids and 10 grand kids". Why? Because nobody outside her close family knew what she was going through.

-Manoj

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:49:47 AMRe: Re: Mangal dosha

Dear Neelam ji and Sreeram ji,

I think the whole concept of or perception of what I said has been lost in the haste to reply or contradict something.

My whole idea of saying that was that if you have "belief" then why dont you try it on somebody known other than advising others about it. It may sound crude, but is it not a fact? We astrologers turn into all knowing for outsiders but the moment it is some known person, we all develop cold feet at different times.

Are we discussing Mangal Dosha for Indians or for europeans who are keeping pets. And by the way, what has pets to do with the fifth house. If we are discussing Mangal Dosha for europeans, then better we drop the idea because 90% or more of them do not consult astrologers before marrying or divorcing or entering into a relationship.

I am sorry if an innocuous comment of mine did ruffle a few feathers as that was not the intention. You would not hand over the scalpel to a student of medicine in the learning stage to carry on operations but somehow we do hold knives out when talking astrology.

Whole idea is, has anyone tested out these principles? I would respect his view more than just weaving a web around and around and around. Are we not required to sharpen our skills by testing out the principles and accepting what works and rejecting what doesnt? Someone will have to make a beginning before time runs out.

best wishes and regards,

mouji

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 (AT) sify (DOT) com>ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, June 18, 2009 1:58:32 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Mangal dosha

Dear Mr. Manoj ji,

I think too much reading into English..... . do you expect everyone to start testing the astro_combinations by marrying off their keath & kin and learn astrology through it......??

The intent of interacting in group is that people who have direct experience or knowledge of events of those people where have similar combinations as stated in classics...etc.

No need to go hyperbole ......be calm and respect other's view......

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:Dear Neelam ji, The very sentence, "it is believed that" gives the entire gamut away. Has anyone tried getting married his kith/kin having such kuja/Mars Dosha and tested out these dictums or has taken up such charts for a collective study. regards, mouji

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Manoj Kumar ji,

//There are many things in astrology which have no mention in classics but are hyped to the extent of creating fears in the mind of gullible innocents. Mangal Dosha is one and the other is Kaal Sarp Yoga//

Well said....Agree to it..... that is what the exact intent of this group..... too much of internet astrology, each one trying to twist the logics to suit their thoughts.... Wish to include to above - Maranasthna or Marakasthana of planets , Kendra-adhipati dosha, Bhava Nasha / Bhava Vrudhi concepts...etc.. The people who are part of spreading such beliefs were in this group, could not give any reasons other than sticking to their morbid thoughts when questioned nor could justify the application when they were presented with 10 sets of birth data (browse through archives)

Possible that we are also wrong in our logics, unfortunately the USA_Groups were interested in their popularity ratings than engage in logics. One gentleman gave his Rahu Centric theory, which was never explained except he kept repeating browse through the archives of some group...etc. If he has derived some new theory, he should have his articles ready to share. Same problem with Mr. Vinay of Kundalee Software, which he discovered in his 60 yrs - cave of bachelorhood i.e. Saturn Return !! looks like Batman or Superman Return..... Same problem with Jupiter bashing theories....15 nos members showed active interest to pursue and test that theory...the proponent simply left the group through back door. There was a person for whom Shastiamsa was ultimate....good we all know....but he did not want to share any word on other vargas... or simply how to interpret vargas...irrespective if it is in line with classics or new inventions.... he could not take the heat of questions... sneaked through back door...

Then we have Mr. Kaul or Mr. Harimalla or Mr. Ramveer Singh ..etc. all aliases of one man Mr. Kaul and his calendar reforms....this man has never had his basics right, twists logics, can never see things straight, endlessly argues, mis-quotes often, never appreciates other views or logics..... = the esoteric subject which rarely understood by members....these people take advantage and keep thoughtlessly debating.... {Refer Mr. Sunil Bhattacharyaji's cool replies to him...which were never acknowledged by Mr. Kaul and his gang}

Taking people by name - is not an Indian tradition, but to speak boldly on this sacred subject and on those who sullied the subject in their pursuit of name & fame....is True Indian tradition.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Kumar ji,

I do not know much about her. I know that she not highly literate. She does know the other language. She has one brother and one sister.She has only one child, son. She has only one marriage. But she is so cruel that she injured herself and reported in police station that her husband had tortured her and he was arrested, His in laws came and solved the matter with the police and case came to me.

Regards

Guest guest

Dear friends,

What is the best way to learn then? Empirical research remains the only way out and for that we share experiences and views to form opinions and substantiate our learning. There may or may not be a classical sanction for everything, but if empirical evidence proves its worth, it may be accepted. If you’ve been a silent member for long enough, you’d have witnessed discussions of that nature. Final test is the scale of applicability for successful predictions

The best way to learn is to be simple, honest, humble and sincere towards the shastra, one's guru and one's deity, in whatever form one believes in it.

Free will. Will not get into that discussion because that would ultimately be futile.

Discussions are normally done by two methods is what I have learnt. One is discussing for the sake of discussing and other is discussing to bring out the essence.

Finat test is successful predictions, (which I dont boast that I have a number of them because each successful prediction puts more burden on me as it impels me to work still harder). Even the most successful of astrologers do go wrong.

Regarding pets, Mr. Manoj Chandran again quoted that in Europe people do keep pets and hence fifth house. (It is because of this confusion that I started signing as Mouji). I am sorry Mr. Manoj Chandran. Be rigid in what the shastras tell you but liberalise where you can. Please do not change the meaning of houses. I have in my possession atleast five to six hundred charts of people belonging to countries where you are giving fifth house for pets.

Mr. Sreeram, there are not just those bhavas, karakas, kendra adhipati yoga, badhaks and all and all, the list is quite long and is exhaustive. People spread these for the sake of being different and put untested, untried theories on the net, colouring the mind of young people who started learning the science. By young, i mean, people who have started learning astrology recently. Most of the time, I have seen that these things are used by astrologers when they are caught and when they fear admitting their mistakes.

Anyway, just simple random murmurrings. Nothing more and nothing to offend anyone. But my thoughts and somehow I tend to stand firm on my thoughts.

best wishes and regards,

Mouji.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,I guess, in essence we mean the same thing. Shatras are our knowledge-base and thus basis of all research. The mission statement of the AIA also reflects that.//To consolidate and augment the existing knowledge of ancient astrological texts through studies, discussions, search and research.//

Just one clarification: No one is giving 5H to pets. What was being said was that when in some societies, PETs are fast replacing children, does 5/6 relation take another dimension?RegardsNeelam

2009/6/19 Manoj Kumar <mouji99

Dear friends,

What is the best way to learn then? Empirical research remains the only way out and for that we share experiences and views to form opinions and substantiate our learning. There may or may not be a classical sanction for everything, but if empirical evidence proves its worth, it may be accepted. If you’ve been a silent member for long enough, you’d have witnessed discussions of that nature. Final test is the scale of applicability for successful predictions

The best way to learn is to be simple, honest, humble and sincere towards the shastra, one's guru and one's deity, in whatever form one believes in it.

Free will. Will not get into that discussion because that would ultimately be futile.

Discussions are normally done by two methods is what I have learnt. One is discussing for the sake of discussing and other is discussing to bring out the essence.

Finat test is successful predictions, (which I dont boast that I have a number of them because each successful prediction puts more burden on me as it impels me to work still harder). Even the most successful of astrologers do go wrong.

Regarding pets, Mr. Manoj Chandran again quoted that in Europe people do keep pets and hence fifth house. (It is because of this confusion that I started signing as Mouji). I am sorry Mr. Manoj Chandran. Be rigid in what the shastras tell you but liberalise where you can. Please do not change the meaning of houses. I have in my possession atleast five to six hundred charts of people belonging to countries where you are giving fifth house for pets.

Mr. Sreeram, there are not just those bhavas, karakas, kendra adhipati yoga, badhaks and all and all, the list is quite long and is exhaustive. People spread these for the sake of being different and put untested, untried theories on the net, colouring the mind of young people who started learning the science. By young, i mean, people who have started learning astrology recently. Most of the time, I have seen that these things are used by astrologers when they are caught and when they fear admitting their mistakes.

Anyway, just simple random murmurrings. Nothing more and nothing to offend anyone. But my thoughts and somehow I tend to stand firm on my thoughts.

best wishes and regards,

Mouji.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,

No it does not.

best wishes,

Mouji

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 11:47:01 AMRe: Re: Mangal dosha

Dear Manoj ji,I guess, in essence we mean the same thing. Shatras are our knowledge-base and thus basis of all research. The mission statement of the AIA also reflects that.//To consolidate and augment the existing knowledge of ancient astrological texts through studies, discussions, search and research.//Just one clarification: No one is giving 5H to pets. What was being said was that when in some societies, PETs are fast replacing children, does 5/6 relation take another dimension?RegardsNeelam

2009/6/19 Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >

Dear friends,

best wishes and regards,

Mouji.

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram ji,

I think you are talking about Mr. Avtar Kaul who advocates his sidereal zodiac and used to bring about a Panchang.

In 1992 or 1993, a conference of all Panchang Makers was held in New Delhi under the aegis of Calendar Reforms Committee which was widely attended and it was moderated by Shri K.N. Rao. This Meeting was also attended by late Dr. B.V. Raman. This meeting was held at Lal Bahadur Shastri Sanskrit Vidyapeeth in New Delhi. Everyone who participated in the meeting unanimously held that Lahiri Ayanamsha gives the correct results but the moment they were out of the conference hall, everyone started blowing his own trumpet. So this is a common thing amongst astrologers in India, nothing new.

You cannot change a man so dont try to do so too, in order to be peaceful. You cant impose your views on anyone so dont try to do so too. This does not mean that I am saying that you do such things but its just an expression of my thoughts. Ultimately, its only the truth which prevails like the Sun's Shine.

So dont bother about what others say for you or about you. Instead just keep doing your work silently but solidly and prove your point by supporting it with at least 25 charts and then everyone will have to agree. I think, this is what is empirical research all about.

best wishes and regards,

Mouji

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 6:26:40 AM Re: Mangal dosha

Dear Mr. Manoj Kumar ji,

//There are many things in astrology which have no mention in classics but are hyped to the extent of creating fears in the mind of gullible innocents. Mangal Dosha is one and the other is Kaal Sarp Yoga//

Well said....Agree to it..... that is what the exact intent of this group..... too much of internet astrology, each one trying to twist the logics to suit their thoughts.... Wish to include to above - Maranasthna or Marakasthana of planets , Kendra-adhipati dosha, Bhava Nasha / Bhava Vrudhi concepts...etc. . The people who are part of spreading such beliefs were in this group, could not give any reasons other than sticking to their morbid thoughts when questioned nor could justify the application when they were presented with 10 sets of birth data (browse through archives)

Possible that we are also wrong in our logics, unfortunately the USA_Groups were interested in their popularity ratings than engage in logics. One gentleman gave his Rahu Centric theory, which was never explained except he kept repeating browse through the archives of some group...etc. If he has derived some new theory, he should have his articles ready to share. Same problem with Mr. Vinay of Kundalee Software, which he discovered in his 60 yrs - cave of bachelorhood i.e. Saturn Return !! looks like Batman or Superman Return..... Same problem with Jupiter bashing theories.... 15 nos members showed active interest to pursue and test that theory...the proponent simply left the group through back door. There was a person for whom Shastiamsa was ultimate.... good we all know....but he did not want to share any word on other vargas... or simply how to interpret vargas...irrespecti ve

if it is in line with classics or new inventions.. .. he could not take the heat of questions... sneaked through back door...

Then we have Mr. Kaul or Mr. Harimalla or Mr. Ramveer Singh ..etc. all aliases of one man Mr. Kaul and his calendar reforms....this man has never had his basics right, twists logics, can never see things straight, endlessly argues, mis-quotes often, never appreciates other views or logics..... = the esoteric subject which rarely understood by members....these people take advantage and keep thoughtlessly debating.... {Refer Mr. Sunil Bhattacharyaji' s cool replies to him...which were never acknowledged by Mr. Kaul and his gang}

Taking people by name - is not an Indian tradition, but to speak boldly on this sacred subject and on those who sullied the subject in their pursuit of name & fame....is True Indian tradition.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram Nivas,

Namaste.

In birth chart Moon and Mars are in Sagittarius, but in chalit bhava chart Mars

is exalted in 8th and Moon in 7th. It was my mistake.So far as I know the lady

is crux and has no hesitation to go to police station in any matter even to

humiliate her husband. Has no relations with her in laws. Saturn retrograde is

aspecting Moon and Mars from 10th. Venus is debilitate in 4th with combust

Jupiter, Sun and Mercury the 4th lord. So Venus has neech bhang raja yoga and

living with her husband. I intended to send the chart to show only that the

combination of Moon and Mars does not cancel the Kuja dosha. As aspected by

Saturn it become more severe. But can not have divorce because Venus and Jupiter

are in kendra from lagna and Moon.

Love and Regards.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Ji,

I think you misunderstood what I said. Please read carefully again what I said:

" Regarding pets, 6th house is the house for pets. I think what Neelam Ji is

referring to is that particularly in the West it is becoming quite common for

women to not have children but have pets instead. So in this case 6th lord in

the 5th house, while is bad for having children, is good for having pets. "

Please refer to " Path of Light Volume 2: Domains of Life " , by James Kelleher. He

has an entire chapter devoted to Pets. I have tutored directly under James

Kelleher and did extensive work on pets (which is one of James' favorite areas).

James is also a pioneer is using Drekkanas and Nakshatras is very unique ways to

give stunning insights.

6th house is the house for Pets.

Venus is the Karaka for Pets.

The Shashtamsha (D-6) chart can be used very effectively for determining details

regarding animals.

The Ekadashamsha chart (D-11) is related to the health of the pets (because 11th

house is 6th from the 6th).

In many cases since Pets is an important bond, even the 6th house of the

Navamsha can give important clues for this purpose. The Navamsha placement of

the 6th house ruler of the Rashi chart is also an important placement.

The above is just a sample of the important things to look for in a chart for

pets. There are specific Karakas for each pet as well. I have analyzed several

charts for pets in this way. James has analyzed thousands of charts of pet

lovers in his 20 years of being a Jyotishi.

Here is the birth data of a Pet Lover, that is given in this book. If you (or

any one else) is interested you can analyze this chart with the above principles

in mind..

May 27, 1946, 6:15 PM, Richmond, VA

Some preliminary observations:

1. Moon is placed in the 6th house of pets in Ashwini Nakshatra (symbol, horse's

head).

2.Venus is in Ardra (which has the " desire to rule over animals " ).

3.Sun is placed in 2nd drekkana of Taurus (animal drekkana) in the 7th house of

relationships.

4.Jupiter is placed in 6th house from Moon. It is also placed in 11th house (6th

from 6th) from the Ascendant.

The Book gives very detailed description account of the Pets and how it relates

to her chart.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Kumar <mouji99

Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:47:57 PM

Re: Re: Mangal dosha

Dear Neelam ji,

No it does not.

best wishes,

Mouji

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

ancient_indian_ astrology

Friday, June 19, 2009 11:47:01 AM

Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Mangal dosha

Dear Manoj ji,

I guess, in essence we mean the same thing. Shatras are our knowledge-base and

thus basis of all research. The mission statement of the AIA also reflects that.

//To consolidate and augment the existing knowledge of ancient astrological

texts through studies, discussions, search and research.//

Just one clarification: No one is giving 5H to pets. What was being said was

that when in some societies, PETs are fast replacing children, does 5/6 relation

take another dimension?

Regards

Neelam

2009/6/19 Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >

>

>

>Dear friends,

> 

> 

>What is the best way to learn then? Empirical research remains the only way out

and for that we share experiences and views to form opinions and substantiate

our learning. There may or may not be a classical sanction for everything, but

if empirical evidence proves its worth, it may be accepted. If you’ve been a

silent member for long enough, you’d have witnessed discussions of that

nature. Final test is the scale of applicability for successful predictions

> 

>The best way to learn is to be simple, honest, humble and sincere towards the

shastra, one's guru and one's deity, in whatever form one believes in it.

> 

>Free will. Will not get into that discussion because that would ultimately be

futile.

> 

>Discussions are normally done by two methods is what I have learnt. One is

discussing for the sake of discussing and other is discussing to bring out the

essence.

> 

>Finat test is successful predictions, (which I dont boast that I have a number

of them because each successful prediction puts more burden on me as it impels

me to work still harder). Even the most successful of astrologers do go wrong.

> 

>Regarding pets, Mr. Manoj Chandran again quoted that in Europe people do keep

pets and hence fifth house. (It is because of this confusion that I started

signing as Mouji). I am sorry Mr. Manoj Chandran. Be rigid in what the shastras

tell you but liberalise where you can. Please do not change the meaning of

houses. I have in my possession atleast five to six hundred charts of people

belonging to countries where you are giving fifth house for pets.

>

>Mr. Sreeram, there are not just those bhavas, karakas, kendra adhipati yoga,

badhaks and all and all, the list is quite long and is exhaustive. People spread

these for the sake of being different and put untested, untried theories on the

net, colouring the mind of young people who started learning the science. By

young, i mean, people who have started learning astrology recently. Most of the

time, I have seen that these things are used by astrologers when they are caught

and when they fear admitting their mistakes.

>

>Anyway, just simple random murmurrings. Nothing more and nothing to offend

anyone. But my thoughts and somehow I tend to stand firm on my thoughts.

>

>best wishes and regards,

>

>Mouji.

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sreeram Nivas,

First of all I like to remind you that the matching of Kuja doaha is mostly done

in India and more over in Hindu families.In Hindu families marriage is not

partnership or a contract.It is religious act.The father thinks that it is his

duty to get her daughter married. The daughter has been given in trust by the

past karma for a certain person. He has to hand over the trusted deposit to a

able person.

No doubt Mars indicates the relationship. Mars was not so powerful in the past

Hindu families where the family were living in joint families, influence of

society and education was based on tradition. The lady would not seek separation

or divorce in spite of all torture.

In the present Western influence the important of Mars has increase. There are

small families, husband, wife and children. When any tragedy happens the

children are to suffer most. The senior persons are to live in asylums.

The matching of Mars become important.

The most important question is that there is any cancellation of Mars dosha or

it is a type of compromise. Can we remove the planet from one place to other

place by any remedial measure, puja, patha or donations etc.

The person with sharp tongue can be made polite or sweet tongue.

To live is family is to compromise with the other partner. With out submission

how can we live together. We have to become one with two bodies.We have to take

care of the feeling of other partner. Only than we will enjoy the life. The

heaven will be on the earth or we are living in a hell.

Mars dosha is created when Mars aspects or posited in sensitive houses,

particulrly 7th, 8th and 2nd. The aspect or conjunction of other malefic planet

makes it worst. The aspect of conjunction of benefic planet make it mild, not

zero. More over we have to see functional capacity of the malefic plnet. the

lagna lord,trine lord give benefic results though naturally malefic planet. We

can not ignore the position of the dispositor and navamshesh.

All type of laws or divorce or separations are to seek peace of mind. The peace

of mind is within ourselves, not out side.

Love and regards

--- On Thu, 6/18/09, sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote:

> sreeram srinivas <sreeram64

> Re: Mangal dosha

>

> Thursday, June 18, 2009, 1:28 PM

>

> Namaste Mr. Kursija ji,

>

> Your point is valid.  Mangal or Kuja or Mars dosha has

> NOT been so

> detailed in classics.... for them it is all about Mangal or

> Kuja or Mars

> DOSHT (Hindi =Dosht =  friend).

>

> First let us understand who is the Mars and why people

> attribute so much

> negativism to it.   Marriage is a type of

> partnership,  generally called

> " relationship " in modern day parlon.   When

> the karaka (i.e. friend Mars

> / Kuja or Mangal) for relationship is well placed -

> everyone is very

> happy.....for  he is dependable, trustworthy ...etc..

>

> One can look at Mars for any type of relationships - Wife,

> Husband,

> friends - morning or official or evening

> friends.   Also it is

> considered in calculating the bheeja sputa i.e. semen

> quality.  (Venus =

> semen).    In marriage issues, children are

> intrinsic part of the

> process......

>

> Our focus here is on marital issues - so problems arise

> when Mars or

> Kuja or Mangal is ill-placed.  Ofcourse, one need to

> factor other

> planets position also i.e. Sun & Moon positions. 

> if they are well

> placed, then effects of Mar  or Kuja or Mangal DOSHT

> (Hindi =Dosht =

> friend) or Dosham (ill-effects) would NOT be SURFACING

> !!   Of the two

> Moon & Sun, Moon should be better for keeping Mars in

> control,  in other

> case,  (even if Sun is well placed than Moon), then

> Mars effect would

> still be visibly present but in a different direction

>

> Note-1: Planet would surely show or reflects its

> quality,  but in this

> case, it would either hidden or limited to few

> things....  shades of

> Mars is one need to identify or track.....

>

> Note-2: Benefic aspect or conjunction is NOT considered in

> above write

> up

>

> Note-3: Some pointers on Mars in watery sign, Cancer

> sign...etc. already

> written by Ms. Neelam & Mr. Sunil ...etc. so NOT

> repeating them.

>

> With regards,

>

> Sreeram_Srinivas

---

>

>

Guest guest

Dear ,

The lagna is Gemini and Moon in Sagittarius,Venus, Mercury, Sun and Jupiter in

4th Virgo, Ketu in 3rd, debilitated and retrograde Saturn in 11th in Aries, in

birth chart.

Regards

Guest guest

Dear sunil nair ji,

The lady's only son is well educated,is in late 30's,doing a good job in S.A.P.(marketing).He is married to a beautiful wife and they have 2 kids,one girl first and then a boy.

Regarding the daughter in law of the lady she passed out in fashion technology(N.I.F.T) but not working and taking care of the kids while her hubby goes around the country almost 3 weeks in a month.The relationship between her and mother in law is very good.

I have seen badhaka theory working in many charts in cluding my own.Here also as the 11th lord mars(neecha) in 7th with saturn (1st and 2nd lord).The sadist husband proves the point!

regards,

gopi. , "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear Gopi ji> > sure ,thanks for feeed back> > sorry in between mails ( as i am writing mails in between phone calls> and custom visits as i am in my office )> i called u Gopu ji> > we r just discussing and investiagting the ancient dictums and its> applicability> > so u r always welcome> > generaly according to kerala astrology we call union or dristi of each> other of sani and mars as agni marutha yoga> > so it will affect the rasi if it is a union ,u already told us abt a> sadistic husband of this lady> > so mangalic dosha is working to a large extent as beside richness the> happiness of life is not there> sure it will make us more spiritual too as we cannot do anything of our> own abt it ,then only resort a person can do is look for solutions and> peace to God and accept him and what ever happening in life is his wish> and will> > i asked abt kids due rahu in 5th H ,so u already said us now more girls> > Now i hav another question if u dont mind can u giv some idea abt only> son of this lady> > also if any one (kids ) is married pls tell me abt son or daughter in> laws and their interaction with this lady .> > husband is rich,fat and sadistic --7th L is in neecha rasi there is an> exchange with 11th L ( we can call it again as another good yoga tho> neecha effect of planet will b first but exchange is within good signs 7> and 11th )> > also 7th L is moon who again influence 7th house along with ketu ,7th L> is 2 times with water signs ( in rasi and navamsa ) so it can show more> water content hence fatness to body> > Again most importent observation frm this chart is there is some section> of astrologers promotes Badaka theory in birth charts> > This chart itself proovs badaka theory is not working ( for chara> rasies--11th House/lord /planets in it and even planets assosiated with> it all under a sort of curse if they r having some sambantha with> badakesh,or badaka signs )> > i wud like to hear opinions pro and against this view from other learned> memebrs> > rgrds sunil nair> > > , "gopi_b927"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear ones,> >> > i have posted this chart in response to > sunil> > nair ji's request for any chart with conjunction of saturn and mars> for> > the alleviation of manglik.Hence i am again responding to him with a> few> > more details about the native.> >> > the lady is fair coplexioned,not even completed high schhooling,3> > daughters and then a son.Initially from a middle class family,youngest> > sibling,became rich in the middle 80's,married early around 17/18yrs.> >> > Husband is 10 yrs older than her.Husband is fat where as she is> not.Most> > importantly she is spiritual while the husband is ego(sad)istic.> >> > I agree with your analysis entirely sunil nairji.> >> > by the way my name is gopi NOT GOPU.> >> > regards,> >> > gopi.> >> >> > , "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Gopi ji> > >> > > Thanks for posting an ideal ( i can say so tho not fully here )> chart> > > which has sat +mars combo in 7th H .> > >> > > But tho technicaly it is applying the tread ,the sat is already> lagna> > > lord here and mars in debilated and in watery signs ( even it says> its> > > the rasi of milky skyway or akasha ganga )or rasi of mother godess> > > where sani or mars cannot play its venom in majority of cases .even> > our> > > exprnce also says so tho malefic planets will affect the quality of> > rasi> > > under discussion ( here 7th H ) but not the real life .> > > Otherwise also angakaraka-another name for mars ( fire ) in water> sign> > > is not that dangerous and cannot call it is mangal dosha according> to> > > some savants> > > again there is another sections says mars already got neecha bhanga> as> > > the Lord of sign is moon and moon can never b in kendra to moon> > himself> > > as it is one of the cancellation of neecha pointer -the Lord or> > > exaltation lord of neecha is in kendra to moon or lagna again sani> > > ,again the planet which can b ucha is jup and again he is frm kendra> > to> > > moon ,so u can see nechabhanga has cancelled in so many ways even> for> > > sun who is neecha in chart . ( again mars ,sat and venus can neecha> > > banaga for sun too in kendra to moon or lagna )> > >> > > so many ways the neechatwa may not b working and even neecha mars is> > not> > > neecha and cancelled its neechatwa according various source s> > >> > > (again i request gopi ji to giv us some more feed backs abt the> > growing> > > up period since childhood and richness those days . )> > >> > > so it may b explaining the richness claimed by the poster of this> > chart> > > shri gopi ji> > >> > > also 11th Lord and lagna Lord aspecting lagna where sani is also 2nd> > > lord frm capri sign ,so again the dhana yoga combo working here> > >> > > now how mars +sani effect cancelled in reality ( can we see for just> > > arguemnt sake ??)> > >> > > is it due to raja yoga and dhan yogas ?? never no raja yogas or> dhana> > > yogas can cancell if there is manglic effect (treat and take all> > > malefic also here ,)> > >> > > is it because sani is lagna lord> > >> > > is it because mars is neecha in water rasi ??> > >> > > how can we reserch on it> > >> > > for this we need other events> > > also if we see frm venus and moon there is rahu only in 7th and> neecha> > > sun in 12th ,so frm moon and venus the mangal dosha is not there> > > and it is happening ( or may b can happen) only frm lagna> > >> > > tho all this dont approv too much quality and happiness in married> > life> > > other than some richness as dasa s happend is sani lagna Lord ,merc> in> > > 10th as 9th lord also and then ketu and then yoga karaka venus dasa> > ever> > > since prime time of childhood onwards> > >> > > so all this is generaly good frm benefic for lagna -planet catogary> > and> > > tho i dont realy go deep in chart> > >> > > so we need more details> > >> > > i am sure the birth time is incorrect by few minits back if blv of> > > words of gopi ji and happy life tru navamsa> > >> > > then we need husbands chart for seeing the cancellation if any> > happened> > > for mangal dosha> > >> > > also other details like kids and their details and lastly how the> > > marriage was conducted etc including the muhurtha with a back ground> > > information abt husband ,his looks etc will giv us clue> > >> > > how is this ladies face and teeth .can u describe her features like> > > color fatness face etc tho may b some fatness may b their due to old> > > age and richness generaly .> > >> > > sorry gopu ji for seeing the discussion in much larger canvass> > >> > > if u can help us may b grp may b interested ,if u can provide> further> > > details> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > >> > > , "gopi_b927"> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear ones,> > > >> > > > I am posting a chart of a female here who got saturn with mars in> > 7th> > > > house.The lady is personally known to me for years since my child> > > > hood.They are happy with grand children as well and also rich.> > > >> > > > D.O.B.....13-11-1947> > > >> > > > T.O.B.....12HRS,17mts.> > > >> > > > P.O.B.......GUNTUR(ANDHRAPRADESH)> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > gopi.> > > > , "sunil nair"> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Grp> > > > >> > > > > here is a a commnt On allevation of mangal dosha which i heard> > > before> > > > > also, and today got reference> > > > >> > > > > According to Jyotish Tatva Prakash,"If Saturn is placed with> Mars> > in> > > > any> > > > > of the houses wherein it causes Kuja or Manglik Dosha, The Dosha> > > > ends."> > > > >> > > > > any commnts ??Any charts any one can share ??> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

dear gopi ji thanks for feed backs i was just simply basing rahu in 5th H ( sure u may agree this is not a prediction session and we r discussing events which may b possible ,and many times answering without making charts again and again and without resorting to a predictions as our intention is mainly discuss in grp than forcing down our observatiuons as if it is grps main agenda ) now as regrds to Badhaka concept i am still sceptical abt it even in this chart we can explain events like sadistic husband even without the crutches of badaka ( obstruction ) theory so i request if memebrs r interested we can take up as grp discussion for further fine tuning and seeing the subjuct other wise we may end up as all 11th for chara and 9th house for sthira and 7th House of ubhaya as badhaka signes and what we hav to gather frm it ?? when majority of the public is sufferring even without resorting to kalasarpa or badhaka theorys .now back to that chart of old lady ,we can see this concept u can see badhakesh is with sani ( lagna and 2nd L ) and moon ,jup ,venus and ketu in badhaka sign and there is parivarthana with moon and badakesh ,so where and which H and bhavas not under badhaka ?? how can we explain the richness she enjoys ?? why not her kids ( venus as 5th L ) is not a badhaka for her ??why not her own expenditure or investment tendencies and young brothers and helpers and her communications is not a badhaka for her ( 3rd house and jupiter ) ,there is so many things to b considered here .can we explain it only with husband is sadistic with badhaka theory ??why dont we can see sani+mangal in 7th H Why cant we see 7th L is with amsa in 7th H with ketu in 7th H itself venus/moon again under afflictionsetc ,any new theory is applicable only when it is above basics ,it is what i blv i request other memebrs to take up discussions and sure i will b along with u rgrds sunil nair i will b interested only when it is a matter serious with grp memebrs ,other wise also i am being follwed by a shouting brigade in other grps for i am against some prominet net gurus who has max failures in net predictions and again i am even answering for their failure with kaul and company .( for kaul and team it is proof astrology is fake and will not work ) , "gopi_b927" <gopi_b927 wrote:>> > Dear sunil nair ji,> > The lady's only son is well educated,is in late 30's,doing a good job in> S.A.P.(marketing).He is married to a beautiful wife and they have 2> kids,one girl first and then a boy.> > Regarding the daughter in law of the lady she passed out in fashion> technology(N.I.F.T) but not working and taking care of the kids while> her hubby goes around the country almost 3 weeks in a month.The> relationship between her and mother in law is very good.> > I have seen badhaka theory working in many charts in cluding my own.Here> also as the 11th lord mars(neecha) in 7th with saturn (1st and 2nd> lord).The sadist husband proves the point!> > regards,> > gopi.> , "sunil nair"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Gopi ji> >> > sure ,thanks for feeed back> >> > sorry in between mails ( as i am writing mails in between phone calls> > and custom visits as i am in my office )> > i called u Gopu ji> >> > we r just discussing and investiagting the ancient dictums and its> > applicability> >> > so u r always welcome> >> > generaly according to kerala astrology we call union or dristi of each> > other of sani and mars as agni marutha yoga> >> > so it will affect the rasi if it is a union ,u already told us abt a> > sadistic husband of this lady> >> > so mangalic dosha is working to a large extent as beside richness the> > happiness of life is not there> > sure it will make us more spiritual too as we cannot do anything of> our> > own abt it ,then only resort a person can do is look for solutions and> > peace to God and accept him and what ever happening in life is his> wish> > and will> >> > i asked abt kids due rahu in 5th H ,so u already said us now more> girls> >> > Now i hav another question if u dont mind can u giv some idea abt only> > son of this lady> >> > also if any one (kids ) is married pls tell me abt son or daughter in> > laws and their interaction with this lady .> >> > husband is rich,fat and sadistic --7th L is in neecha rasi there is an> > exchange with 11th L ( we can call it again as another good yoga tho> > neecha effect of planet will b first but exchange is within good signs> 7> > and 11th )> >> > also 7th L is moon who again influence 7th house along with ketu ,7th> L> > is 2 times with water signs ( in rasi and navamsa ) so it can show> more> > water content hence fatness to body> >> > Again most importent observation frm this chart is there is some> section> > of astrologers promotes Badaka theory in birth charts> >> > This chart itself proovs badaka theory is not working ( for chara> > rasies--11th House/lord /planets in it and even planets assosiated> with> > it all under a sort of curse if they r having some sambantha with> > badakesh,or badaka signs )> >> > i wud like to hear opinions pro and against this view from other> learned> > memebrs> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> >> > , "gopi_b927"> > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear ones,> > >> > > i have posted this chart in response to> > sunil> > > nair ji's request for any chart with conjunction of saturn and mars> > for> > > the alleviation of manglik.Hence i am again responding to him with a> > few> > > more details about the native.> > >> > > the lady is fair coplexioned,not even completed high schhooling,3> > > daughters and then a son.Initially from a middle class> family,youngest> > > sibling,became rich in the middle 80's,married early around> 17/18yrs.> > >> > > Husband is 10 yrs older than her.Husband is fat where as she is> > not.Most> > > importantly she is spiritual while the husband is ego(sad)istic.> > >> > > I agree with your analysis entirely sunil nairji.> > >> > > by the way my name is gopi NOT GOPU.> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > gopi.> > >> > >> > > , "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Gopi ji> > > >> > > > Thanks for posting an ideal ( i can say so tho not fully here )> > chart> > > > which has sat +mars combo in 7th H .> > > >> > > > But tho technicaly it is applying the tread ,the sat is already> > lagna> > > > lord here and mars in debilated and in watery signs ( even it says> > its> > > > the rasi of milky skyway or akasha ganga )or rasi of mother godess> > > > where sani or mars cannot play its venom in majority of cases> .even> > > our> > > > exprnce also says so tho malefic planets will affect the quality> of> > > rasi> > > > under discussion ( here 7th H ) but not the real life .> > > > Otherwise also angakaraka-another name for mars ( fire ) in water> > sign> > > > is not that dangerous and cannot call it is mangal dosha according> > to> > > > some savants> > > > again there is another sections says mars already got neecha> bhanga> > as> > > > the Lord of sign is moon and moon can never b in kendra to moon> > > himself> > > > as it is one of the cancellation of neecha pointer -the Lord or> > > > exaltation lord of neecha is in kendra to moon or lagna again sani> > > > ,again the planet which can b ucha is jup and again he is frm> kendra> > > to> > > > moon ,so u can see nechabhanga has cancelled in so many ways even> > for> > > > sun who is neecha in chart . ( again mars ,sat and venus can> neecha> > > > banaga for sun too in kendra to moon or lagna )> > > >> > > > so many ways the neechatwa may not b working and even neecha mars> is> > > not> > > > neecha and cancelled its neechatwa according various source s> > > >> > > > (again i request gopi ji to giv us some more feed backs abt the> > > growing> > > > up period since childhood and richness those days . )> > > >> > > > so it may b explaining the richness claimed by the poster of this> > > chart> > > > shri gopi ji> > > >> > > > also 11th Lord and lagna Lord aspecting lagna where sani is also> 2nd> > > > lord frm capri sign ,so again the dhana yoga combo working here> > > >> > > > now how mars +sani effect cancelled in reality ( can we see for> just> > > > arguemnt sake ??)> > > >> > > > is it due to raja yoga and dhan yogas ?? never no raja yogas or> > dhana> > > > yogas can cancell if there is manglic effect (treat and take all> > > > malefic also here ,)> > > >> > > > is it because sani is lagna lord> > > >> > > > is it because mars is neecha in water rasi ??> > > >> > > > how can we reserch on it> > > >> > > > for this we need other events> > > > also if we see frm venus and moon there is rahu only in 7th and> > neecha> > > > sun in 12th ,so frm moon and venus the mangal dosha is not there> > > > and it is happening ( or may b can happen) only frm lagna> > > >> > > > tho all this dont approv too much quality and happiness in married> > > life> > > > other than some richness as dasa s happend is sani lagna Lord> ,merc> > in> > > > 10th as 9th lord also and then ketu and then yoga karaka venus> dasa> > > ever> > > > since prime time of childhood onwards> > > >> > > > so all this is generaly good frm benefic for lagna -planet> catogary> > > and> > > > tho i dont realy go deep in chart> > > >> > > > so we need more details> > > >> > > > i am sure the birth time is incorrect by few minits back if blv of> > > > words of gopi ji and happy life tru navamsa> > > >> > > > then we need husbands chart for seeing the cancellation if any> > > happened> > > > for mangal dosha> > > >> > > > also other details like kids and their details and lastly how the> > > > marriage was conducted etc including the muhurtha with a back> ground> > > > information abt husband ,his looks etc will giv us clue> > > >> > > > how is this ladies face and teeth .can u describe her features> like> > > > color fatness face etc tho may b some fatness may b their due to> old> > > > age and richness generaly .> > > >> > > > sorry gopu ji for seeing the discussion in much larger canvass> > > >> > > > if u can help us may b grp may b interested ,if u can provide> > further> > > > details> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > >> > > > , "gopi_b927"> > > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear ones,> > > > >> > > > > I am posting a chart of a female here who got saturn with mars> in> > > 7th> > > > > house.The lady is personally known to me for years since my> child> > > > > hood.They are happy with grand children as well and also rich.> > > > >> > > > > D.O.B.....13-11-1947> > > > >> > > > > T.O.B.....12HRS,17mts.> > > > >> > > > > P.O.B.......GUNTUR(ANDHRAPRADESH)> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > >> > > > > gopi.> > > > > , "sunil nair"> > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Grp> > > > > >> > > > > > here is a a commnt On allevation of mangal dosha which i heard> > > > before> > > > > > also, and today got reference> > > > > >> > > > > > According to Jyotish Tatva Prakash,"If Saturn is placed with> > Mars> > > in> > > > > any> > > > > > of the houses wherein it causes Kuja or Manglik Dosha, The> Dosha> > > > > ends."> > > > > >> > > > > > any commnts ??Any charts any one can share ??> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Namaste Mr. Kursija ji,

I disagree that marriage is a religious act. (As per Hinduism it is a

social act) Agree it is one of the samskara of Hinduism and it has a

complex web around it. Not going to details. There is NO handing or

taking over of the trust..... How do you explain voluntary or forced

bramhacharya? (forced = parents could not discharge their duties in

marrying off their daughter ? )

Mars or Kuja Dosha was there before & after astrology. Due to lack of

communication or media in past, Kuja dosha effect was known to the

villages around the place (i.e. about those persons who had this Mars

effect)... now with growth of media one is hearing them in more

numbers... I remember page 3 of any Indian Newspapers once had - atleast

news item - one each of - murder, robbery, rape and dowry cases to fill

page -3. Nowadays it is about social parties.

In my immediate relatives, have a old couple (both expired recently- at

age of 90 yrs), had 6 children, did not speak each other for over 47

yrs, yet they stayed in same house. Astrology is never seen in

isolation - DESH, KAAL & Paatra comes into picture. The points raised

by you about Divorce is a recent phenomenon and is clearly shown or seen

hororscope when 6H significations come into picture or Dasha periods of

6HL active....

Not necessary every Kuja or Mars dosha should lead to divorce. For

humor sake, If I disagreed with you on that " marriage is RELIGIOUS

ACT " .... we are NOT sending lawyer's notices to each other....!!!

I would extend that all peace is not only inside...but entire universe

is inside you !! Not conviced....read Sri Swami Vivekananda's speech

compilation on " Education " .

I have consistently maintained in this group, that I do not believe in

remedies, for whatever remedies you do in this life, they are for your

future...... particularly, remedies when done with a begging bowl....

i.e. I give your Rs.11 prasad (offering) if I pass in exams or my

husband gets a promotion or birthday gift...or my child does better in

exams... such remedies are bargaining ....NOT remedies....

Remedies are those which are given with divine knowledge and blessings.

Sharp tongue can or cannot be made sweet....all depends upon the

knowledge and maturity i.e. the 4H, 2H, 5H, 9H & 10H. What is sweet to

one, can be a poison to a diabetic...so there are NO strict definitions.

I once argued with a person who went on blindly insisting that the

horroscope under review was a HOT blooded and short tempered, to which

my reply was - if other man is talking foolishly anyone sensible would

get angry.... later after 6 months, he came back as realized man -

confirmed my observations.... i.e. the person is very calm till some one

starts talking foolishly or incorrect logics ....he instantly becomes

annoyed.

Coming back to our topic of astrology - the lady in discussion had Moon+

Mars = showing agressive character, aspect of debilitated and

retrograde Saturn - showing her incorrect judging of things or events or

lack of maturity in mind.... then that Saturn is aspected by Deb. Sun ,

we all know what is effect of Deb. Sun = Sun represents soul = here =

Wayward Soul, egoist to the core... etc. now combine the effect of

Moon + Mars + Deb. Retro Saturn +Sun. Now add the ghee (butter) to

this with Deb. Venus in 4H. 4H is of logics. with main Moon the karaka

for logics is seriously afflicted in 7H (husband or public

interaction). Now relate the two. 7H & 4H = problems with husband or

in family/house.

So your point that Mars aspected by Malefic does not accentuate the Kuja

or Mangal or Mars effect. One has to see entire horrorscope. So the

point made by Mr. Sunil Nair = Saturn + Mars conjunction can reduce

affliction on this Mars effect, but there are conditions in it.

The above I said with simply Natal chart positions. NOT considered

bhava chalit chart. For Prashara Lite calculations in many cases are

faulty and error prone software. Here I stand by JHORA. If not

convinced, kindly do a manu al calculation...you will find the

difference. It is for that reason, I have mentioned the Mars deg. in my

previous post. (Mars = 23 deg. 09 min) refer the panchang of that Year

for clarification.

So even with using software, one has to be careful in re-checking it.

In past I have written to M/s Parashara Lite software people about the

errors... (sent a big list with examples)...they were so stupid people,

they went on asking my credentials.... so stopped communicating or using

their software which is full of bugs. The reason they are able to sell

is their connections with Sri K.N. Rao, however the programmers of

Parashara Lite are all amateurs and do not have the correct skills of

programming. Infact their architecture of the software is itself faulty

and wrong.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas