IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
melvin

Sri Kalki Bhagavan says...

Rate this topic

Sri Bhagavan( used to be called Kalki or Kalki Bhagavan by devotees, however, he prefers to be called just Bhagavan), the founder of the Golden Age Foundation in India is considered to be the living Avatar capable of giving enlightenment, not only to a few individuals,but to the whole world.

According to Kalki, Earth will start entering the Golden Age of enlightenment in June 2004 during the Venus Transit. This process will come to a conclusion at the next venus transit in 2012.

The time in front of us says Kalki will be filled with unprecedented changes, challenges, and turmoil. It is not much mankind can do about it. But those who have worked on settling all their differences will have much easier ride than others.

(http://www.experiencefestival.com/kalki)

Some Bhagavan. You'd think he could get a webpage without all that free and obnoxious advertising. :-)

Before we judge Sri Kalki Bhagavan, we should know what he`s preaching. If he is teaching us about LOve, then it means the only way to end Kaliyuga( the age of quarrel and hypocrisy) is to Love one another same as we love God. If the next Venus (Goddess of Love) transit is on 2012 then it is a sign that Love has prevailed over Kaliyuga.

utter nonsense...

People who lie about them being a mahatma (let alone bhagavan) are worse than murderers.

We should not judge others so that we ourselves won`t be judged. Calling Sri Kalki Bhagavan and his followers worse than murderers is slander. Lovers of God would see you as one of the mob who wanted the same to Jesus. That he be crucified on the cross.

Before we judge Sri Kalki Bhagavan, we should know what he`s preaching. If he is teaching us about LOve, then it means the only way to end Kaliyuga( the age of quarrel and hypocrisy) is to Love one another same as we love God. If the next Venus (Goddess of Love) transit is on 2012 then it is a sign that Love has prevailed over Kaliyuga.

Sorry, but I don't take instructions from people who claim to God. Especially when they can't get a decent web page. :-)

We should not judge others so that we ourselves won`t be judged. Calling Sri Kalki Bhagavan and his followers worse than murderers is slander. Lovers of God would see you as one of the mob who wanted the same to Jesus. That he be crucified on the cross.

Jesus also warned about false prophets melvin. Can't trust everyone. And when it comes to matters of who is God and who is guru then we should not trust anyone until God Himself confirms it in our hearts.

I think it dangerous all this mixing of one guy says this and another guy says that, toss it into a pot and stir and call what ever comes out a nice offering to God.

Jesus also warned about false prophets melvin. Can't trust everyone. And when it comes to matters of who is God and who is guru then we should not trust anyone until God Himself confirms it in our hearts.

I think it dangerous all this mixing of one guy says this and another guy says that, toss it into a pot and stir and call what ever comes out a nice offering to God.

I only feel compassion for Sri Kalki Bhagavan if you think he`s a false prophet and a plague, Theist. Remember that the name Sri Kalki Bhagavan only refers to Krsnah not the person using it We should respect this guy just as we respect say, Ex USA Pres. George BUsh for bombing Iraq. Since the founder of the Golden Age Foundation has Sri Kalki Bhagavan for his name should we be too harsh on him? We don`t shoot the messenger but the message his carrying. And what is the message? It`s Love and Cooperation.That`s not bad. Of course, we really don`t need another Sri Kalki Bhagavan to start the Golden Age. In fact, the day began on February 18, 1486 in the town of Nadia. From a child whose cries can only be stopped with the word, Haribol!

I know nothing of this so-called Bhagavan melvin. At the same time I am very very careful who I let my ears receive sound from where the topic of God consciousness is involved.

I don't know this person's philosophy. Maybe he is an impersonalist in which case I would avoid him like poison.

Maybe he is a good Vaisnava in which case would not avoid him like poison but neither would I listen to him because I am satisfied with my present source and have long quit looking for another.

We must become very discerning on this point melvin.

The fact that Jesus got himself killed shows that he wasn't anything divine, did he?

In Mahabratha as well as the Old Testament, God shown to prevails against everything but in the New Testament, their god shown to be killed off by humans. This alone should teach humans that Jesus was not a god nor is any fools who claims himself to be Bhagavan.

Fools nowadays are bold - they do not care or fear that they are damning themselves by claiming to be gods. First Jesus, then Muhammad and this "sickness" continued to the present day as more and more "Bhavagans" appearing here and there.

When God comes, WE WILL KNOW. He doesn't have to claim anything, in our hearts, WE WILL KNOW. THAT IS GOD. :)

The fact that Jesus got himself killed shows that he wasn't anything divine, did he?

Without doubt the most stupid statement I have read in decades.

Krishna got Himself killed so by your 'logic' He is not Divine.

Dumb...very dumb.

Without doubt the most stupid statement I have read in decades.

Krishna got Himself killed so by your 'logic' He is not Divine.

Dumb...very dumb.

Krishna was at end of His Physical Life, and He needed someone to release Him from His physical Body. He actually BLESSED the hunter who shoot him (by accident) when the hunter, seeing his mistake fell to his knees and begged for forgiveness.

He did not get Himself killed and end up cursing anyone like what Jesus did. You can clearly see the different mentality of a Divine Being and a Stupid Being here. :rolleyes:

He did not get Himself killed and end up cursing anyone like what Jesus did. You can clearly see the different mentality of a Divine Being and a Stupid Being here. :rolleyes:

Jesus christ didnt curse anyone .How can you use such harsh words.Go and read the bible.

Sorry..but love is the path to God. is such a general phrase.

Any one can build an organisation on it.

Can he,if his life depended on it,establish Sri Krsna bhakti as the highest goal of sastras

and after that...perhaps display never-seen-before power and opulence???

Krishna was at end of His Physical Life, and He needed someone to release Him from His physical Body. He actually BLESSED the hunter who shoot him (by accident) when the hunter, seeing his mistake fell to his knees and begged for forgiveness.

Wow. That is amazing ignorance probably born out of some sort of secular fanaticism. It is funny to see Hindus that are just as crazy as any Christian fundamentalist. Regardless wether you believe Jesus or not that is your choice but Jesus as the story goes prayed for his enemies and said forgive them father for they know not what they do.

Wow. That is amazing ignorance probably born out of some sort of secular fanaticism. It is funny to see Hindus that are just as crazy as any Christian fundamentalist. Regardless wether you believe Jesus or not that is your choice but Jesus as the story goes prayed for his enemies and said forgive them father for they know not what they do.

My View: Self-realized christians are rare. One of them is Jesus.

... Jesus as the story goes prayed for his enemies and said forgive them father for they know not what they do.

And that is all there is about Jesus - a STORY. Nothing else.

If you people want to believe in a story, fine. :eek4:

And that is all there is about Jesus - a STORY. Nothing else.

If you people want to believe in a story, fine. :eek4:

Why do you beleive jesus was a story.Even historians beleved jesus lived and they have more proof that jesus live tahn ram or krishna.

Whole history is based on jesus 's birth and death datings.

Are you just saying it as a response to those who say indian history is mythology.

You dont have to be like them.You live in malaysia where hindu temples are destroyed but you dont know in india where muslims are discriminated against.

Why do you beleive jesus was a story.Even historians beleved jesus lived and they have more proof that jesus live tahn ram or krishna.

That is not true. Check your facts.

Unlike the Buddha, Jesus is not a historical character and no evidence is available to corroborate his story as found in the Bible. The Bible is the sole source for his existence and that is not history.

Cheers