IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amar1

Analysis of planets in houses, signs, aspects

Rate this topic

Namaskar!

The thing that is creating stress & panic for me is finances. I am very worried due to finances. I am ready to put much hard work but this is depressing.

DoB - 30/05/1982

ToB - 3.55 pm

PoB - Indore, M.P.

Thanks.

Also, is this true that Saturn ® is in Virgo in Rashi chart & in 1st house - bhav chalit

Mars is in Virgo in Rashi chart & in 12th house - bhav chalit

Moon is in Leo in Rashi chart & in 12th house - bhav chalit

Kindly tell me about the aspects also.

Also I am having issues and arguments with my younger brother who is young by 7 years; does chart shows any thing. I am living with my parents.

I am feeling emptiness in life. The food I eat also doesn't tastes me much as it used to. Looks like my senses are getting dull.

I am ruined that I had to return back from US I have never thought before and I also didn't had any plan B that if Plan A - foreign residence stay didn't work out then what I would do.

I just don't have any desires. I feel all alone in world. Things don't interest me any more. I am also bored with Indian movies that I used to watch 6 months ago with lot of enthusiasm.

I am having a nervous breakdown and do not have any energy to face the problems of life. I am shattered by this incident. I am tired due to all this. I have given up on life.

My family members insist that I am having marriageable age and also I can't bear any more responsibilities in life. I have done lot of hard work and struggle but my efforts didn't paid off.

Living day to day has been very tough for me.

DoB - 30/05/1982

ToB - 3.55 pm

PoB - Indore

Dear Amar,

Here is your birth chart.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">03:33:36</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">15:04:32</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:24:05</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:49:00</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:40:28</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:00:10</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">05:52:44</td> <td class="contentMailer">Ashwini-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:11:29</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">21:39:37</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">21:39:37</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

You have Tula lagna and thus Sani and Venus are the most benefic planets also capable of creating raj yogas or different combinations of thereof that can help the native.

Venus the lagna lord is in the 7th house with aspects the 1st house with 7th direct drishiti, this is good, but Venus being karaka of marriage can delay the marriage of can make married life a little difficult for you. But this should not be a matter of great worry for you. Saturn in the 12th house with Mars is a bit negative factor and if I am correct then it might put you in a situation where a lot of wrong investments or expenditure happens for no apparent reason. To me it looks like that you are slightly Manglik, as often said that manglik people get married only after the age of 28 years, but this is not always true and I am not genius to say that.

Guru in the lagna makes you a good student but Venus looking at the lagna can make you a little lazy when it comes to total focus on the academics, but I still believe that Guru's 5th drishti on the 5th house and 9th house should give you a chance to study whatever you want and wherever you want. There is more study possible but only if you wish to. You have some chance of settling abroad and that will happen in due course, sorry but I can't predict the exact time. Sani and Mars (the lord of 2nd house the house of income) together indicate earning from technical or engineering fields.

You have your Sun in the same rasi both in birth chart and navamamsa chart this makes it vargottama and thus Sun should give you some good results during its dasha and antar-dasha. 6th lord Guru is in lagna so it looks to me that you should focus on jobs only and not business of any kind. This also can make you vulnerable to disease all the time and thus you need to make sure that you are fit and fine all the time.

Right now you are running Mar/Ket/Mon as your mahadasha, antar-dasha and pratyantar-dasha ie MD,AD and PD. Mars is the lord of the 2nd house and it is the house of family and income. This Mars MD started in Oct, 2004 and will continue for 7 years till Novt, 2011. See the table of Vimshottari MDs given below. It is also the lord of your 7th house and a functional malefic for your Tula lagna so it will cause you pain and troubles, need to be very +ve all the time. Mars in the 12th house aspects the 3rd house and Ketu in it this will cause you unhappiness from your siblings, but this is not a major worry as far as your future is concerned. This fights with your brother will go on for life but it might be more troubling now because you are running Ketu antar-dasha under Mars MD at the moment and it will end soon.

Once Rahu MD start in Nov, 2011 there should be chance of going abroad (H1B etc) as Rahu is placed in the 9th house, the house of short foreign journeys and during the antar-dasha of Saturn in Rahu MD you will be able to settle abroad as your plan A, but this is all unclear and approximate at the moment, for this to come true you must start working hard and stay +ve, the future is bright and you are hardly 27 years of age, I had to come back from UK after getting an IT degree, just like you did, during Rahu MD due to lack of jobs and illness and I am still recovering. You can read all about me in the previous threads started by me.

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">Start Date</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">End Date</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">25 Oct, 1968</td> <td class="contentMailer">25 Oct, 1988</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">25 Oct, 1988</td> <td class="contentMailer">29 Oct, 1994</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">29 Oct, 1994</td> <td class="contentMailer">30 Oct, 2004</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">30 Oct, 2004</td> <td class="contentMailer">02 Nov, 2011</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">02 Nov, 2011</td> <td class="contentMailer">03 Nov, 2029</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">03 Nov, 2029</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Nov, 2045</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Nov, 2045</td> <td class="contentMailer">03 Nov, 2064</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">03 Nov, 2064</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Nov, 2081</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Nov, 2081</td> <td class="contentMailer">06 Nov, 2088</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thanks and good luck,

Ravi

The 2nd lord mars in 12th -- you should have cut your expenses else it wouldn't have pushed you back.

You have good luck after marriage and you should make use of it. Things would shape up well after 2010. 3rd house Ketu - brother to give trouble. Relations with brother to worsen till August 2009.

Dear <st1:place>Ravi</st1:place>,

First of all, thanks for taking the time out and looking at chart.

I am just a novice so pardon me if I am wrong. I have a question regarding Mars and Saturn.

Also, is this true that Saturn ® is in Virgo in Rashi chart & in 1st house - bhav chalit

Mars is in Virgo in Rashi chart & in 12th house - bhava chalit

Moon is in Leo in Rashi chart & in 12th house - bhava chalit

Rashi chart will show the signs and aspects while bhava chalit chart will show the houses.

So, I think that Saturn in the 12<sup>th</sup> house with Mars are in same sign – Virgo but in different houses. I will appreciate your answer on it. Thanks.

Dear Amar,

sorry I couldnt reply to your private message as it seems the website has a restriction ( may be as I am not a member), so finding your earler posts and replying.

I am not an astrologer rather than a learner only but the lttle bit of I have seen it seems there will be some troubles till 2011. Till then please do not try to go abroad and take care of your parents. If something happens to them you will be in more trouble. I would suggest you to look for a local government job - chances are high that you will get one. If not try to teach in some local college or private institute/ coaching institute - you will live on your own with that for now. I had a problem witth your chart - that of you said and that mars and rahu mahadasha? I had a different version.

Anyway dont be afraid of Sade saati and mangalik.

The first one is causing you many trouble but you donot have to keep a high head, just lay low. your boss, relative & friends even parents may look down upon you now but the situation will change for better after 2011. And never, I repeat neve be angry or say bad things to any one of them in spate of anger - just listen whetevr anyone says - donot react.

As for mangalik there are plenty of mangalik girls also, you will find a suitable partner but it may be bit late.

For now just concentrate on step by step rebuilding. It may be very much a humiliation for you but take a simple-lowpaying job teaching - it is your best chance for now.

Pray regularly to god and try to observe fast/not eating nonveg on saturday and do see a good astrologer if you want.

All the best and face the bad times with grace-it will ultimately make you a better person.

Asanirsange Ji,

I would like to thank you for the reply. Please let me know what problems you had in my chart like what version you had, etc.

Regarding Sade Sati, I am laying low only but I am just fed up with so much troubles. I sometime think to live or not to live. My Father and brother who is behaving like an enemy they tell me to go live in a flat. I didn’t expected any disputed with my brother and this flat problem when I returned from US.

Thanks for suggesting me jobs. I pray regularly to God in morning and evenings and pray to Hanuman – Hanuman Chalisa. I am a vegetarian and do not consume alcohol.

I appreciate you motivating me and I also pray to God that these trying times pass soon. I am faced with so many responsibilities such as going in a flat, making a living, earning money, etc. that I am stressed a lot.

Respectfully,

Amar

namaste,

im having quite same problem mainly regarding finance.i cant get a job for 6 months. my relation with in laws restrain and my husband too having bad times. how long need to suffer?

dob : 21/05/82

tob : 9.14am

pob : petaling jaya, malaysia