IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
alahu

Desperate and frustrated

Rate this topic

I am totally desperate and frustrated with my career. I am looking for a job for so many months and inspite of good education and career I am not getting anywhere. I need some help and predication on when will I get a decent job and get stability in my career. I am a hardworking professional but inspite of brilliant performance I do not get much recognition.

DOB - april 18, 1964,

POB - Bhiwani, Haryana

Time : 7:20 AM (approx).

Thank you for spending time on analysing my chart.

I am totally desperate and frustrated with my career. I am looking for a job for so many months and inspite of good education and career I am not getting anywhere. I need some help and predication on when will I get a decent job and get stability in my career. I am a hardworking professional but inspite of brilliant performance I do not get much recognition.

DOB - april 18, 1964,

POB - Bhiwani, Haryana

Time : 7:20 AM (approx).

Thank you for spending time on analysing my chart.

Namaskar,

I have posted your answers to your Qns recently. In case you have missed the posts, I am "pasting" the contents as follows:

In my opinion,

"Moon Subperiod in Kethu Dasa is from March till October 2009, Moon is profession lord but placed with Rahu. With hard efforts it is possible to get the job, it may not be that you desired. Worship lord Shiva (no flowers), be vegetarian if you are already not so."

"The period might have started at least at the start of kethu Mahadasa. Kethu is placed in Jupiter's sign and thus giving spiritual results, meaning not the materialistic results as most of the people may like to get these days. It is Karmic planet and results are due to karma of previous lives. I have seen several charts where people have hard work not for only 1 or 2 years but all the life, these people could have changed the life on this earth for good but it never happened as they did not get the opportunities to do the work. It does not matter if they are in western hemisphere or in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> or somewhere else. Point is that hard work is a gateway to fight negative Karma and thus try to make best use of your current time period as well as the years to come. You need to start practicing DHAYAN/meditation and they may help you a lot. There is no need to think about to breakdown, just think you have been put under a test and how you are going to stand up rather than thinking of breaking down. It is your choice, face it now or later but there is no escape from our Karma, we all have to go through it. Thus, in short make your present time as good as possible."

Lastly, we can reduce the effects of unfavourable placement of planets but many times it is not easy to remove all such effects otherwise Karma may have no role to play. We all have go through it. either we take it now or postpond for some other time.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

for personal & confidiential Qns:

horoveda@gmail.com

". Point is that hard work is a gateway to fight negative Karma and thus try to make best use of your current time period as well as the years to come. You need to start practicing DHAYAN/meditation and they may help you a lot. There is no need to think about to breakdown, just think you have been put under a test and how you are going to stand up rather than thinking of breaking down. It is your choice, face it now or later but there is no escape from our Karma, we all have to go through it. Thus, in short make your present time as good as possible."

Very nicely written. I like people who spread motivation rather than those who have readymade answers for all problems like " worship Krishna " or " join Iskon " or chant " hare rama hare krishna " :)