IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pandora

bad gas and heart burn

Rate this topic

i have really bad heart burn during the night, and just recently about a month now when i burp it up it smells like rotten eggs, somtime it leaves a funny taste in my mouth. at night its so bad that i have to get out of bed and sit up and wait to burp. what could i do to help.

avoid eating all sour foods like tomatoes. lemon, curd etc

eat a lot sweet fruits like watermelon,mangoes,sweet potato etc

you can also have "avipattikar churna" 1 spoon after your every meal .

tell me how you feel afterwards.

avoid eating all sour foods like tomatoes. lemon, curd etc

eat a lot sweet fruits like watermelon,mangoes,sweet potato etc

you can also have "avipattikar churna" 1 spoon after your every meal .

tell me how you feel afterwards.

sorry i dont speak hindi. but whats avipattikar churna? thanks

avipattikar churna is an ayurvedic medicine easily available on any ayurvedic shop

if not available u can also drink fennel tea (means fennel seeds boiled in water, till water reduced to half) drink every morning avoid normal tea, coffee etc.

bye tc

Dear Pandora

thanks for writing your health problem in this form as what you had mentioned about your health .. you are suffering from Vayu dosh and along with you have cruel kostha that makes you to feel very much formation of gaseous formation in your body, also due to your vatta imbalance now its effecting your pitta and that is the reason u feel bad mouth taste of saliva once u woke up or during sleeping,,

I guess you are not much familiar about Ayurvedic Medicines so you can see those names and see about the aviablity of Ayurvedic medicines there in Market or Ayurveda shop near to you ,,

before starting treatment you should have cleanse of stomach and that in Ayurveda called Virechan

take 5-6 tea spoon of castor Oil put in one cup add sweet luke warm milk mix that milk and drink before sleeping .. next day you have 2-3 times go to stools in that what all toxic in your body comes out and u feel relief and then you need to start the further treatment ..

regarding to your medicines .

Sutsekhar ras

lela vilas ras

dhatri loah

prawal pisti

akeek pisti

jawahar mohra pisti

--------------------

mix all those ras and pisti make in one special compound and take 2gm twice a day mix with honey .. in morning and evening..

Livomap ( Maharishi Ayurveda )

2-3 tea spoon liver tonic after lunch and dinner..

regarding to your constipation

shodhit harikti

hingawasatak churna

madhur char

yav char

swait parpati

--------

mix all those powder and take 6gm of powder after lunch and dinner..

-------------------------------

that is complete treatment in Ayurveda about your problem ..

if you have any doubt you can mail me ..

regards

adwait

Hi Pandora

Maybe this method will help as i have also had a similar situation and it worked for me.

On awakening drink a glass or two of warm water to clear toxins from your digestive tract. Drink green tea regularly as it has a positive impact on your digestive system. try not to eat for atleast 2 hours before going to bed. Remove milk products from your diet or try to reduce them. If you worried about lack of calcium in your diet because of no dairy, then add sesame seeds to your diet as they are high in calcium. Avoid cabbage, tomatoes, beans. Also remove or reduce consumtion of cold and fizzy drinks from your diet. If you feel that you have heartburn, try chewing fennel seeds with a bit of honey. Add ginger to diet to increase digestive power(ginger tea)