IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
help me please

help me please black magic killing me and mum

Rate this topic

hello

thank you for the reply.

im from south africa. in dire need of spiritual help. my problem started when i met myhusband. it started about 9 months ago before my wedding which was last year in november.

i fell ill thinking it was the flu or fatigue. as time went by my mum and i became ill, then we both started to experience terribe things at night. we see dear spirits in our room like accident people no heads, black shadows, sometime i even saw fog. the experience was a nigtmare. then my legs became spotted, my mum and i both just fall of to sleep any time. yet when we want to sleep we cant.

also in the mean time we found dolls made pig fat with needles in them, snake, and letters say we must die and i must not get married.

i did get married thou, after my wedding i became more ill. drained out, financially wiped out and it get worste.

my husbands ex motherlaw did this as my husband is a widower. its for vengance

we consulted with an old amma here in s.a. she said this woman has a guru in india who does black magic. he gave her somehting to wear to protect her were no one can harm her. they both mediate at the same time everyday to give her power. she also had somehting made and also brought alot of medicines (blak magic) here to s.a. by the way she bought our maid off, she was doping us with filth. now the problem is she is also working with african medicines. my mum and i tried everthing to get better. this amma is too old to come to my business place and remove things that they burried.

i need help how do i get to know exaclty what was done in India and here??? how or were can i find someone realible to help me reverse what was done. im going bankcrupt in a matter of 3 months. this is killing me.

hope you can help

kind regards

uj

Hi,

It is very difficult to find a strong spiritual person who at the same time is morally correct. Anyway keep faith in GOD and keep praying to HIM so that you can get rid of all evils.

I am not sure if you are a Hindu... you can search for 'Hanuman Chalisa' on net in English and recite it atleast once a day and night before sleeping.

One more common but strong trick -

>Take seven dry red chillies

>Circle it around the person (suffering) 7 times

>Completely burn all the chilies (you can use some newspaper...)

You can do this experiment on Saturdays OR Tuesdays at night if it helps then continue for 2-3 weeks.

Thanks

hey dear if healed then its ok. otherwise telling u simple procedure. my english is poor so kindly understand that get moong dal and make bhalla and dipp it in curd and red colored powder called sindoor just touch on it called as tikka. place it under banayan tree or pipal tree. then chant a mantra for 108 times

om bharvaya namah

do this thing on sunday only

please reply me after doing this my mail id tarunfor @.co.in