IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mylilangel

Can remedies help escape death???

Rate this topic

Respected all learned members,

I am a learner of astrology. I recently came across a horoscope which apparently shows an early death(the native is only in early 30s). I would please like to know if remedies can help elongate someone's life. Kindly advice me as a learner. I am pretty disturbed as this is the first time I have come across such a horoscope sply when the native has been a friend of mine in the past few years.

Girl's details: 19-sept-1977; 07:30 pm; Delhi.

I hope I have read the horoscope wrong:mad:

Thanks and kind regards

Dear mylilangel,

Could you please explain, based on what the early death was predicted?

Rds

Nisha

Namaskar,

I do not see very strong evidence for early death. Venus Maha dasa is running and it is 8th house lord (death) but it is placed in 6th house. For life threatning events one may recite MAHAMRITUNJAYA mantra but its effects will depend on the person's previous karma. To me it looks like that the person did not die a natural death in the previous life.

-WebYogi-

Hi,

Thank you for writing. My reason for writing this thread was the apparent presence of a some very negative points in the horo:

1. The debilitated 5th lord in 9th house:confused: (Wonder if moon gets Neech bhanga)

2. the conjunction of venus(3L &8L), saturn (11L &12L) and mercury(kendradhipati dosha) in dusthana.

even in Chandra kundli, the above combination of conjunction of 2L, 3L, 7L, 8L, 11L and 12L is repeated.

3. saturn is inauspicious as 11L and 12L, and a seperatist planet. It is afflicting both 3 & 8L(Ayu bhavas) as well as its lord.

4. inauspicious exchange of 5L and 6L.

5. Presence of 2 malefics Sun(6L) and rahu in the house of marriage.

6. The only aspect on 5th, 7th, 9th house and moon are of the malefic Ketu from the 1st house. only 7th house gets an additional aspect of mars(2L and 9L).

The venus dasha ends in 2012. I feel concerned about the onset of next dasha of Sun,sply the sun-rahu period in 2014. Further her sade saati will also start around 2012 only which definately should create further problems for her, given the debilitated moon and difficult saturn. I am still not experienced enough to predict a life-threatening event in this period for the girl but still feel that it must affect her married life adversely.

I hope am making some sense here.

Would really appreciate correction and analysis.

Kind regards

Hi mylilangel,

I think death analysis require accurate birth timing and study of divisional charts as well. Otherwise all the people born during 2hrs when the ascendant is same will die or have the same fortune.

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Hi All,

thank you very much for your kind comments. I am a learner of the subject and as I mentioned in my first post here, to me it apparently seems that the next dasha MAY bring forth some life-threatening events in the life of the native. What I am more sure about is the seperation of the native from her husband (Kindly correct me if I read that wrong too!).

Actually I am more baffled by the affliction of the ascendant, sun as well as moon by Ketu with no benefic aspect... not to say the conjunction of Sun with rahu, and the debilitation of Moon. plus the lord of 5th house(house of purva punya) debilitated in 9th house(house of prarabdha).

Would really appreciate the thoughts of the learned members here regarding the general feel of the horoscope.

Regards

Hi mylilangel,

I think death analysis require accurate birth timing and study of divisional charts as well. Otherwise all the people born during 2hrs when the ascendant is same will die or have the same fortune.

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Hi,

I came across the following very interesting anecdote on the website of PVR Narasimha Raoji. I am sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Will two persons born on the same day have the same future?

No. One's horoscope is not determined just by the date of birth. Time of birth and place of birth matter too.

A more interesting question is: will two persons born at the same time at the same place have the same future? Look at any twins (born within a minute or so) for example.

The obvious answer is "not necessarily". However, there are going to be some common patterns in their lives.

Planetary indications are probabilistic in nature. That probability model can be different for different people. A good astrologer studies the past of a person and makes a more intelligent assessment of the influences of various planets.

Some indications have a high likelihood and they will hold for almost all people born together (at the same place and at the same time). Some indications have a low likelihood and they may hold true only for some.

An interesting anecdote (from Prof. B.V. Raman's "Planetary Influences on Human Affairs"): In his book "Astro-Physiologic" published at Leipzig in 1928 K.E. Krafft drew up a list of 72 groups of 2 or 3 people who were born approximately the same hour, day and place, and invariably, they have died at about the same age and in a similar manner (ranging from "bronchial inflammation" to "asphyxiation" to "pulmonary tuberculosis"). The data was obtained from civil registers of the towns of ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><P><FONT color=black><FONT size=3><FONT face=Another interesting anecdote: I saw a program on TLC ""The Learning Channel") on TV in which they showed several twins who were separated at birth and met later in life. They found it interesting that the twins had very similar thinking styles, tastes and often same background (like taking dance lessons during certain age) despite growing separately. The theory they proposed attributed it to genes.

Higher level astrological indications that have a high probability hold for almost everyone born at that time (at that place). Lower level (fine detail) astrological indications that have a low probability hold only for a few.

cheers and kind regards

Dear sir

I need ur help.i m giving u the following informations about me.please consider it and reply it as soon as possible.

1. 8th may,1979,Patna(bihar),India,23:53

2. Female,Varanasi(U.P.)

3. not working

4. married,three siblings one sister and one brother,father is a business man and mother is a house wife

5. I get married on 8 july 2008,it is not going well at all.i am looking for divorce.can i get it.Is there any chance of second marriage.how is my married life.Plz help.