IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ARJ

Bhagavad-Gita and the book of Romans

Rate this topic

What is this "Sindhuisim/ or as the Mogul Invaders called Hindusim" based on according to your "expert" knowledge?:rolleyes:

Mimamsa states "any genuine Hindu religious text needs to be compatible with the Srutis (Veda)."

where's Krishna mentioned in Vedas ??????? ;)

Mimamsa states "any genuine Hindu religious text needs to be compatible with the Srutis (Veda)."

indiadivine.org/audarya/hinduism/23145-lord-vishnu-supreme-also-worship-lord-brahma.html

quote from the above link

Quote:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-left: 3ex; padding-right: 3ex;" bgcolor="#e0e0e0"> The Vedas say little about Lord Vishnu, which is surprising if he is supposed to be the supreme God.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

It is time for ignoramus idiots like you to stop posting irritating posts like this. Read below.

idaM viSNurvi cakrame tredhA ni dadhe padam

samULhamasya pAMsure || RV 1.22.17 ||

trINi . vi cakrame viSNurgopA adAbhyaH

ato dharmANi dhArayan || RV 1.22.18 ||

tad viSNoH paramaM padaM sadA pashyanti sUrayaH

divIva cakSurAtatam || RV 1.22.20 ||

tad viprAso vipanyavo jAgRvAMsaH samindhate

viSNoryat paramaM padam || RV 1.22.21 ||

viSNornu kaM vIryANi pra vocaM yaH pArthivAni vimamerajAMsi

yo askabhAyaduttaraM sadhasthaM vicakramANastredhorugAyaH || RV 1.154.1 ||

pra tad viSNu stavate vIryeNa mRgo na bhImaH kucaro giriSThAH

yasyoruSu triSu vikramaNeSvadhikSiyanti bhuvanAni vishvA || RV 1.152.2 ||

pra viSNave shUSametu manma girikSita urugAyAya vRSNe

ya idaM dIrghaM prayataM sadhasthameko vimame tribhirit padebhiH || RV 1.154.3 ||

yasya trii puurNaa madhunaa padaanyakShiiyamaaNaa svadhayaa madanti ya u tridhaatu pR^ithiviim uta dyaam eko daadhaara bhuvanaani vishvaa || RV 1.154.4 ||

tA vaM vAstUnyushmasi gamadhyai yatra gAvo bhUrishRN^gAayAsaH

atrAha tadurugAyasya vRSNaH paramaM padamava bhAti bhUri || RV 1.154.6 ||

agnirvai devAnamavamo viShNuH paramaH || aitareya brAhmaNa 1.1.1 ||

aniravamo devatAnAM viShNuH paramaH || taittirIya saMhitA 5.5.1 ||

asya devasya mILhuSo vayA viSNoreSasya prabhRthe havirbhiH

vide hi rudro rudriyaM mahitvaM yAsiSTaM vartirashvinAvirAvat || RV 7.40.5 |

indiadivine.org/audarya/hinduism/23319-does-vedas-approves-krishna-supreme-god.htm

idaM viSNurvi cakrame tredhA ni dadhe padam

samULhamasya pAMsure || RV 1.22.17 ||

trINi . vi cakrame viSNurgopA adAbhyaH

ato dharmANi dhArayan || RV 1.22.18 ||

As you can see, these mantras name Vishnu as the preserver of the world, and indicate that He traversed the whole world, which is collected as the dust in His footprints. All attributes of a Supreme Deity, wouldn't you say?

tad viSNoH paramaM padaM sadA pashyanti sUrayaH

divIva cakSurAtatam || RV 1.22.20 ||

This states that the seers see always that "Supreme Abode" of Vishnu. Hmmm, "supreme abode..." does that, like, mean He's God or something?

tad viprAso vipanyavo jAgRvAMsaH samindhate

viSNoryat paramaM padam || RV 1.22.21 ||

And yet another reference to the "Supreme Abode" of Vishnu. Is it me, or do you see a trend here?

Now here is a reference to Vishnu as the creator of the three worlds:

viSNornu kaM vIryANi pra vocaM yaH pArthivAni vimamerajAMsi

yo askabhAyaduttaraM sadhasthaM vicakramANastredhorugAyaH || RV 1.154.1 ||

Hmmm, so not only is He the preserver, but also the creator? All functions of a supreme Deity, wouldn't you say?

pra tad viSNu stavate vIryeNa mRgo na bhImaH kucaro giriSThAH

yasyoruSu triSu vikramaNeSvadhikSiyanti bhuvanAni vishvA || RV 1.152.2 ||

Now this says that the three worlds abide in Vishnu's three paces. So, again, we have an explicit reference describing Lord Vishnu as the maintainer of the three worlds. That hardly sounds like the function of an administrative devata. Or maybe you think such a position can be applied for?

pra viSNave shUSametu manma girikSita urugAyAya vRSNe

ya idaM dIrghaM prayataM sadhasthameko vimame tribhirit padebhiH || RV 1.154.3 ||

And another reference to Vishnu, "who alone made, by three steps, these three worlds." Gee... He did that all by Himself with three steps? Does that make Him, OMNIPOTENT or something? And what is one of the qualities of a Supreme God?

yasya trii puurNaa madhunaa padaanyakShiiyamaaNaa svadhayaa madanti ya u tridhaatu pR^ithiviim uta dyaam eko daadhaara bhuvanaani vishvaa || RV 1.154.4 ||

And yet again, Vishnu as the maintainer of the three worlds. Hey, Atlas only held up one world. Vishnu holds up all three!

tA vaM vAstUnyushmasi gamadhyai yatra gAvo bhUrishRN^gAayAsaH

atrAha tadurugAyasya vRSNaH paramaM padamava bhAti bhUri || RV 1.154.6 ||

And yet again, the "Supreme station" of Vishnu. Hey, who does this Vishnu guy think He is living in that Supreme Station? Oh wait, He's the Supreme God. That's right.

Yeah, those dumb Vaishnavites. Maybe they should read the following shruti:

agnirvai devAnamavamo viShNuH paramaH || aitareya brAhmaNa 1.1.1 ||

Oh wait, that says that among devatas, Agni is "lowest" and Vishnu is "highest." So, that supports what the Vaishnavas say! Oh, well never mind. We don't agree with that, so let's ignore it!

Those poor, dumb Vaishnavites, they should have read the following shruti mantra:

aniravamo devatAnAM viShNuH paramaH || taittirIya saMhitA 5.5.1 ||

Err, wait a minute! That's also saying the same thing, that Vishnu is the highest devata!

I'm sorry, poor dear!

asya devasya mILhuSo vayA viSNoreSasya prabhRthe havirbhiH

vide hi rudro rudriyaM mahitvaM yAsiSTaM vartirashvinAvirAvat || RV 7.40.5 ||

This makes it abundantly clear that Rudra derives his power from worship of Vishnu!

The person arj claiming to be hindu and being a member of this forum from december 2006 didnt read those excellent posts and pose silly questions is surprising....

Plight? nope.I am trying to put things in perspective..

No need to adopt the kind of attitude displayed by missionaries.But i do call bluff when i see one..

Alright buddy.

I've noticed that you love the guessing stuff a lot.

But all the time you are wrong.

If you see the sea, you'll say, "I assume it might be a river."

It's sickening.

Alright buddy.

I've noticed that you love the guessing stuff a LOT.

Have we met before??

But all the time you are wrong.

How many times?

If you see the sea, you'll say, "I assume it might be a river."
Hmmm , arent you making too many guesses :crazy:

It's sickening.

How does it make you sick?

BTW did u read the posts of arj in this page?

After reading this article the 'Hare Christians' must've realised the mistake they made by now

Hinduism is not based on Bhagavat Gita.

I don't think you are fully aware of some incidents. Gandhi had different perspective on Jalianwala baugh masacre & Moplah riots. Gandhi called Shivaji & Rana Pratap 'Misguided Patriots'. As per his ideology even Krishna is 'Misguided' than.

not really...

Any statement made by the Mahatma at any point in time cannot be taken literally. Gandhiji said he is still on the road towards perfection and many times he did make mistake and said it's my imperfection. But he admitted that it's a road and little by little he'll reach that destination.

To see that Supreme Universal Spirit Face to Face.

According to his ideology... First of all, you've to understand his ideology.

Gita is still unexplored to you... how can you judge?

Krishna cannot be misguided since he himself said, "Krishna is certainly the source of supreme intelligence."

After he read the Gita, he saw non violence, even though Krishna ordered to kill.

What you cannot understand is the back to SQUARE ONE issue of "Ahimsa and Krishna's order to kill."

Either Gandhi was wrong or Bhagavat Gita is.

Both were right, it's you who does not know the Secret of elevation from Vice and Virtue. Svadharma I guess, no one knows in Audarya.

Google search also won't help.

Hinduism is not based on Bhagavat Gita.

Perfect.

Hinduism is a culture and religion.

you cannot attach a religion to that.

Gitam is beyond all frontier and barrier.

Have we met before??

You cannot digest your own medecine.

Have you met Aarj before.. for you to guess he is a Christian and born muslim et al.

How many times?

Each time you've spoken on this thread.

Pay me. I'll count it for you.

Hmmm , arent you making too many guesses :crazy:

Never, ask you'll get the answer.

How does it make you sick?

I was waiting for a better and more interesting course for this thread.

BTW did u read the posts of arj in this page?

yes I've read..

But I don't expect either any Tom, dick and Aarj knowing Krishna so easily.

But his questions are quite nice.

so this is what is called the total and worst kind of bulshit I have read.....

Bhawad Gita copied from the Bible .........

Will some one let me know what the bible says about how to communicate with god??

U need not be surprised.That is the way a missionary mind works.

For example missionaries say Brahma(prajapathi) mentioned in vedas is actually jesus.:crazy:

Jesus promises in bible that the people of the place who dont want to listen to his gospels will be punished with fire and brimstone at the day of judgement.

Matthew

10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Jesus referring to Sodom and Gomorrha in OLD TESTAMENT

(GENESIS 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;)

that is the doctrine of christianity.The christian god cannot tolerate not worshipping him or his son jesus.

You cannot digest your own medecine.

Have you met Aarj before.. for you to guess he is a Christian and born muslim et al.

I backed up what i say regarding arj.He is a christian posing as a hindu.

Do u have any evidence for your wild personal allegations against me?

Each time you've spoken on this thread.

Pay me. I'll count it for you.

Just show one evidence for your wild fanciful allegations.

Never, ask you'll get the answer.

I asked you for the answer it seems you are avoiding it

I was waiting for a better and more interesting course for this thread.

Is that the basis for your wild allegations rofl

yes I've read..

But I don't expect either any Tom, dick and Aarj knowing Krishna so easily.

But his questions are quite nice.

ARJ spent about 2 years on this forum and he says ( indiadivine.org/audarya/spiritual-discussions/449697-marriages-gods-2.html)

ARJ]

BG 7:23

Now would a down-to-earth person say only by worshipping Me a devotee can reach My supreme planet & not by worshipping demigods ? isn't this egoistic ?

What happens to people who don't believe in Krishna ? Is it Krishna doesn't love the non-beleivers (kafirs) ?

Amlesh the point here is why a hindu who is on board at this forum for 2 years make such stupid posts...

BTW have a look at your posts on page-1 about me

and I do understand your plight Chandu and I guess you are not wrong.

I've seen many Christians acting weirdly when knowing Krishna being our Lord.

But that does not mean we should adopt the same attitude, right?

What makes you change your opinion so drastically?

What makes you change your opinion so drastically?

Well, my ego I guess.

Anyways; just yesterday, I'd been chatting on facebook to one great ex-member of Audarya and after that conversation I've concluded that I'll need to back off and take a break.

There are certain parameters that I often miss out before launching in a debate, for example my ego.

I like Audarya a lot, but I guess I need that short break.

Make sure you come back if you are prompted. And if I have left, come and get me!

This spiritual journey 'is the narrow path...and so is the gate'.

Who said that?;) Some just dont like Jesus the fella...he probably would be a good fella if we ever get the chance to meet him. He well knew though, that not all would love him. It takes time to make friends.

Take care...we are all on the journey...and in that effort there is no loss, only gain. You are good fella!

Thank bija.

I've in recent time, though unwillingly but with my posts, equated GV with Iskcon. It was not intended but when I looked back, I saw that it was reflecting that only.

I've lacked respect to many specially Chandu, Aarj and Suchandra.

Even worst, I've even lacked respect to GV, the school that turned me from an ugly duckling to a swan.

I'm really lucky to still have contact with that great ex-Audarya member, who taught me my mistake.

I need to know more of the different schools before venturing in any conversation.

Sorry to all.

AND of course,

I'll be back.

Astalavista baby!!!!!

Yes, hearing criticism can paint a picture in the mind. Your friend is wise.

Last year I did service in Second Life. I realized in that crazy place nice impressions work best. Man it takes some effort, and when we fall we get back up, trusting the others whose inherent nature is kindness. Or something like that...

Gurudeva said to me, I can go anywhere online, as long as I do not listen to criticism. Still working on that instruction...hard to let go...

Hasta pronto:cool:! Otra vista y tiempo! (poor spanish - cya soon some other place some other time).

Amlesh,

Egoism is not a bad thing in itself.But your problem is stupidity and shallowness; and your own stupidity hurts your ego.

Let me illustrate your stupidity in this thread.

It's a lovely thread.

I don't think there is anything to hide about.

The biased Iskconite as well as you will get to know something about the Gita.

Iskconite have every right to be biased and if u want to show that they are wrong, use logic and scriptures and

not a missionary article which says gita is copied from bible.

BTW what is lovely about a missionary thoughts that gita was copied from bible?.

The Gita is still not known and it is an all time mystery.

Whatever publicity you see by the Iskonite about the Gitam is just fleeting knowledge. Sorry friends, there is nothing wrong in speaking the Truth.

If ur shallow and stupid mind thinks Gita is not known what business u have writing here? except To show ur stupidity.

That Arj is the complex stuff of the Gita. i've understood that you are much better than the Iskonite but still Room for improvement.

Really? ARJ who endorses this article that gita is not the spoken word of God is better than Iskonite?.

Amlesh, just reread what u wrote and u will know what is ur problem.

I would think that a Hindu intellectual's pride might be hurt-- if ISKCON spreads Krishna's [and the Gita's] Fame and Glories to the outside world --as done by Iskcon's non-hindu born members.

But don't feel so bad, there's still so much more to do to assist ISKCON's Mission.

We should feel berated when we realize that the most handsome, educated, cool, artistic, athletic & World-Knowledgable personel are learning how to Speak & Pronounce Arabic; show Life & Death Respect; and, observe MUSLIM ettiquette in the line of fire in the midsts of military service.

Rather than learning 'by-the-carrot' the lessons of Bhagavad-gita as every fan of "Airplane".

Is the Irony of "Life reflects Art" axiom per "Murphy's Law"?.

airplanemovieposter.gif

or how about the "chewing-of-the-cud" sequel?

A70-254