IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
swetha123

urgent help required ON COMPATANILITY

Rate this topic

we both like each other and want to get married. Boy's parent's showed our horoscope to 3 different astrologer's and they suggested that we both should not be together and we will end up in divorce if we get married. plz help.Is it true?

my dob dec 13th 1979 time:7.10am hyderabad,india

boy dob july 16th 1980 time 4.10 am hyderabad,india.

we are totally confussed and scared.PLZ HELP.

Devi,

I have seen both kundalis. Boy is mangalik, whereas you r not mangalik. Moreover there is bhookuti dosh too, which indicates lack of empathy and peace after married life.

Even if you go ahead, it's then god wish. God bless you.

Regards

Thanks for your reply sir,yes sir i am 6 months older to him.we know each other for 9 yrs now and we like each other for 3 yrs........is there any solution for the manglik and the dosha you mentioned sir....is there any solution for this ..plz help....we are in a point where it is very difficult for us to imagine life with out each othere.....but I am scared to proceed because we don't want our relation to end in divorce........plz help..........

When two hearts are so intensely close & understand each other for some years now,irrespective of the age and wish to share the whole life as life partners with a courage,determination and"come what may "attitude to face life together,matching of horoscopes can be dispensed with and no dosha can affect such a strong bond but you both have to make sure of each other by taking a oath that you will be ever together, come what may.You both and your families have to discuss and take a positive decision without any reference gundalis and always worship the deity in whom you both have immense faith for protection from all ills.He will surely take care and bless you with a colourful life.There after you have to forget about gundalis and lead a life as it comes by the grace of the Almighty.

May god bless you

Thank you so much for your reply sir,I am much worried because they say manglik dosha may cause death of spouse .I am not worried about mself but i am worried if something happens to him ....AND I need that final moral support to myself to say that everything will be fine and I can go ahead.It's like I like him somuch that I don't want to hurt him kind of situation.Thank you sir for your help.

sir

You said that the guy i want to marry is a manglik and i was going through some previous post and i want to ask you that is there anything in his chart that will nullify his manglik effect or something from mine...so that it will be easy for us to convince our parent to agree on our marriage.thanks

Hi Swetha123,

The kundali matching using the 36points hardly effects the life of partners. There are so many with bhakoot dosh happily married and w/o bhakoot dosh having a warlike situation at home. Mangal doesnt always create divorce, but otherwise the courts would be busy handling these cases most of the time. When both of u like each other, then u shud believe in each other rather kundalis, becoz there are a lot of arranged marriages with kundali matching which tend to fall apart like sand castles compared to love marriages w/o kundali matching.

Best wishes

Coolgimmy

Devi,

Doshas are important.

Please, if you want only mental satisfaction that Doshas will not impact you, give a second thought. If it will, what's next. If still you want to face the challenges/consequenses, you may go ahead.

Once again, I have seen many cases, wherein well educate despite of good understanding faces lots of issues due to various circumstances. Could be family, relation or profession.

I know love is the matter of heart/soul. Think manytimes before taking a decision. Going to different astrologers is not going to help. It's only you, who has to face, not any astrologer. Pain of separation or post marriage tensions are unbearable for many.

It's better you now decide yourself now.

God Bless you.

Swetha,

As per Ashtakoot system 22.5 out of 36 Gunas match - indicating felicitous marriage.

The Boy as well girl both are Mangalik.

The boy has Mars in 4th house

The girl is having Mars in 2nd house from the Moon, and also is manglik in D-9 chart as Mars in is ascendent.

So called quacks check the matching and give wrong guidances - bettrer be carefull.

... V K Shridhar

Log on to http://www.besttime-election.com

for free down load of 52 pages on matching of horoscopes in the book titled " Hindu Electional Astrology" - the largest compendium on MUHURT (Electional) astrology - the book is the best seller in the country.

Shridhar ji,

Will you please check whether the following match is recommendable?

Boy's Birth data:21-01-1975/ 07-25 AM / Coimbatore,Tamilnadu.

Girl's " " :30-08-1977/ 07-04 AM / Chennai,Tamilnadu

Regards,

Anuradha

Shridhar ji,:pray:

Will you please check whether the following match is recommendable?

Boy's Birth data:21-01-1975/ 07-25 AM / Coimbatore,Tamilnadu.

Girl's :30-08-1977/ 07-04 AM / Chennai,Tamilnadu

Regards,:pray:

Anuradha

If I am not inconveniencing you,may I have the liberty to remind,Shridhar Ji ?:pray: