IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mylilangel

debilitated moon in 8th house!!!

Rate this topic

Hi all,

I have the horoscope of this child who has debilitated moon in 8th house in aries ascendant. I am confused about the effect of this on his life as the lagnesh and hence, also the 8th lord is present in 9th house.

His mother did have some medical problems in the week following the birth of the child. and since then there have been some other mishappenings too.

Any thoughts from the learned ones about the life of the native?

Child's details:

Dob: 03 feb 2005

Tob:11:00 AM

Pob: Delhi

Regards

I am not an expert. But I am looking through the horoscope of this child. I am reading through the net and I have seen that there is a mention of Moon in 8th giving rise to Balarishta yoga. Child's horoscope should be checked by an expert

Here are the details of my son - Born on 18 May 2001 at 2:31 pm in Raleigh, North Carolina in US.

I have a similar situation for my son with Moon in the 8th house. I am not sure whether there are any bhanga's in his horoscope with Moon in conjunction with Venus who is exalted in Pisces. Also the lagna lord Sun in 10th house.

I am not exactly sure how to read these horoscopes. I would think many children will have moon in 8th house.