IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

Dear sir,

I greatly appreciate your service towards the public.

here is my birth chart details:

Name: kannan

DOB: 06-06-1986.

time of birth: 05:50:00 am

birth place: Thanjavur, tamil nadu.

Profession: Working in a ITES company as technical support associate.

Famil details: unmarried.

My question:

I have 2 questions:

Will iget a caring and a friendly wife?

Will i get moksha ?

please can you tell me when iwill get married and how will my life be

dob -tenth april 1976 at 16:25 hrs , hyderabad,india

thank you

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Can you please predict my career from June 2008 to June 2011

following are my details-

1. Date, place, time of birth: 1st Jan 1962, Jolarpetai (Tamil Nadu), 19:30 hours
  2. Your gender, current location: Male , Toronto Canada
  3. profession (working/student/which field):
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents) Maried
  5. Your specific question Please predict if I will get a job soon

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

My husbands

1) DOB 10 september 1976, time of birth 11:30 am pune

2)gender male location UAE

3)Engineer

4)marreid /1 son/ 3 elder sisters /1 younger brother /father expired at his(my hubby's)age of 16/mother housewife.

short history: As father was expired at early age, my husband worked hard day and night and achieved good reputation in society.As a responsibilty he helped his younger brother to set up his career and family.But after settlement all his family members have pulled him down from his thrown and now saying that you have not done anything great. So now we are planning to setup our new buisness.

Question: IS it suitable for him to do buisness? Because he is desperate for doing buisness.

If required additional information my DOB 21 Feb 1979, 3:55 am pune

Dear Sir,

My name is Diljeet Singh Bhanot, born on 10th October 1973 in Bareilly, UP, India at 1715 hrs. I am presently working in Dubai, UAE from 2004 onwards in a shipping company. I am married and have one daughter and they are living with me.

My problems are severe financial crisis, job insecurity and frequent fights with the wife, this has been going on from quite some time even though I am trying to solve this but i am not going anywhere.

I would appreciate if you could help me by suggesting what I should do? I am wearing a yellow saffire, red coral and a white pearl.

I hope to hear back from you.

Many thanks and best regards,

Daljeet Bhanot

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

My birth details are as follows:

My DOB details: 26 June 1982, 6:20pm, Meerut (U.P.)

Even now my Bachelors degree is pending and although i am trying for other competitive exams & jobs but cant be successful.

moreover i want to would i be facing any difficulties in marriage and married life?

Please help me about my career & marriage

Hello sir

my DOB 28- Nov-1982

Place Fatehgarh (UP)

Time 19:40

I am struggling to get a job for past one year I fail in what ever I do any of my effort for myself does not give me any result.The ones whom I trust the most deceive me at appropriate time.My Life has been a complete failure till today I used to have very high ambitions but all got spoiled due to religious activities.A friend of mine suggested me to wear a pearl and emerald,I just want a job how is it possible I do not have any money to buy any thing.

I want to know when and how will I be able to get a desired job.

Name - Shoma

Place of birth - Ranchi

time - 6.10 am

date - 13th May 1976

current place - Delhi

when will i get a job and when will i be successful in my career. My life has been a struggle in love, work, family... when do I see happy times

Dear Guru ji,

about 2 years ago i got into a fight with my manager and left the job at a good company (this happened in 2-3 months of wearing neelam which i took out eventually). I have not been able to prepare myself for a new job. when I tried last year things looked hopeful but i didn't get the job finally and instead got married.

NowI am desperately looking for a job and I feel less confident, it's hard for me to concentrate on preparation for interviews. I have changed many jobs since graduation and now I am sick of instability in my career. My relationship with others have become tense and bitter due to my frustrations.

Will i have a stable career? What should I wear/do/worship or chant to make my prospects of a good job brighter in near future?

details of birth:

time : three fifteen am

date: March Twenty First, Nineteen Severnty Five

place: deoria, up

affectionately,

dipika

dear sir my name is jenna

born on 10 february 1985

place of birth -city:moka country:mauritius

latitude:20.9S Longitude: 57.30E

time of birth:14.15 pm

can you please tell me whats causing hurdles in my career to go abroad?

and somebody advised me that blue sapphire is my lucky gem and life stone is that right?can i wear blue sapphire?

please reply

thank you very much

Originally Posted by jinushah

Hi am jinu

DOB 06/06/1977

time : 17:50

Place of Birth : Veraval (junagadh) Gujarat

Current location: Mumbai

Profession : business with my paternal uncle

family details. Married have one daughter of 2 years one sister married, parents are retired.

question : am currently in to business with my relative, i am getting a job, business is good but not gelling well with relative. what will be better on the long term stability and financial position. taking a job or business