IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hhshetty

Medicine for Chikun Gunya

Rate this topic

Sir / Madam

My elder brother , who is 58 years old, has been suffering from Chikun Gunya disease for the last 2 months.

Will someone please suggest an Ayurvedic Medicine for the same ?

I will be grateful to you forever.

Thank you

Sir / Madam

My elder brother , who is 58 years old, has been suffering from Chikun Gunya disease for the last 2 months.

Will someone please suggest an Ayurvedic Medicine for the same ?

I will be grateful to you forever.

Thank you

Looks like a newly engineered virus?

"There are no specific treatments for Chikungunya. There is no vaccine currently available. A Phase II vaccine trial, sponsored by the US Government and published in the American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene in 2000, used a live, attenuated virus, developing viral resistance in 98% of those tested after 28 days and 85% still showed resistance after one year.<sup id="cite_ref-AJTMH-Chikungugunya-Phase_II_9-0" class="reference">[10]</sup>

A serological test for Chikungunya is available from the University of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Chloroquine is gaining ground as a possible treatment for the symptoms associated with chikungunya, and as an antiviral agent to combat the Chikungunya virus. A University of Malaya study found that for arthritis-like symptoms that are not relieved by aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID), chloroquine phosphate (250 mg/day) has given promising results.<sup id="cite_ref-10" class="reference">[11]</sup> Research by an Italian scientist, Andrea Savarino, and his colleagues together with a French government press release in March 2006<sup id="cite_ref-11" class="reference">[12]</sup> have added more credence to the claim that chloroquine might be effective in treating chikungunya. Unpublished studies in cell culture and monkeys show no effect of chloroquine treatment on reduction of chikungunya disease. The fact sheet on Chikungunya advises against using aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and other NSAIDs that are recommended for arthritic pain and fever."

treatment of chicken gunia in Ayurveda is..

compound number one :- 1

Anandvairav ras

brahat kasturivhairav ras

yogendra ras

prataplankeswar ras

amrita satva

muktashukti pisti

prawal pisti

akeek pisti

sobhagya vati..

--------------------

mix all those ayurvedic medicine to form one compound and take twice or thrice a day one dose or puria 2-3gm with juice of jinger..

compound number 2

sudarshan churna

Tankan bhasma

tribhuan kirti ras

sankha bhsma

-----------------------------

all those mix together to form one compond in that 4-5 gm need to taken after lunch and dinner

AMrita rista

4-tea spoon amrtia rista + 4 tea spoon water after lunch and dinner twice a day..

make sure fever come down very soon and once after getting relief didnt quit the medicine just take one months or minimum 15days more..

also there are many precaution need to taken and if u intrested i will make diet chart and also Paya ( herbal water during chicken gunia ) i will prescribed that easily can be done over thre in house..

regards

adwait tripathi

Remedy for Chikengunya and Dengue,very effective one.

Get one leaf of papaya tree,remove the main yellow vain from it and take green part of the leaf,crush the leaf and it will give you a juice of 1 teaspoon,drink it.It may test bitter.

do this with empty stomach for 3-4 days and dont take any food,liquid for 30 mins.

This remedy works like a charm in Dengue and lifts total count which is a worring factor in Dengue,virus for Dengue and C.gunya is same so try this therapy and post results here.

For your kind ref I am posting few links below

http://www.geocities.com/prevent_dengue5/papayajuice.html

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IE320061015062026&Page=3&Title=Features+-+Health+%26+Science&Topic=-162&