IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mylilangel

Rajayoga yet financial troubles

Rate this topic

Respected all learned astrologers,

I kindly seek advice from all of you for my younger sister who's going through a very difficult phase of her life.

My Sis's details:

DOB: 09/06/1981

TOB: 11:45 AM

POB: Delhi

Her Husband's details:

DOB: 20/04/1980

TOB: 05:00 AM

Date of Marriage: 12/03/2007 (Arranged after horoscope matching)

Her husband is very careless with financial matters. He is always more interested in getting money by easing means- share market et al. This has already caused a lot of financial mess for them and there seems to be no hope of any good change in his attitude in near future either despite my sis's best efforts.

I kindly urge all here for help. I have been blessed with your timely help in the past and eagerly look forward this time too. I am deeeply concerned for my sis's future as I wonder if her husband's careless attitude can extend towards her too resulting in marital disharmony.

regards

Respected all learned astrologers,

I kindly seek advice from all of you for my younger sister who's going through a very difficult phase of her life.

My Sis's details:

DOB: 09/06/1981

TOB: 11:45 AM

Her Husband's details:

DOB: 20/04/1980

TOB: 05:00 AM

Date of Marriage: 12/03/2007 (Arranged after horoscope matching)

Her husband is very careless with financial matters. He is always more interested in getting money by easing means- share market et al. This has already caused a lot of financial mess for them and there seems to be no hope of any good change in his attitude in near future either despite my sis's best efforts.

I kindly urge all here for help. I have been blessed with your timely help in the past and eagerly look forward this time too. I am deeeply concerned for my sis's future as I wonder if her husband's careless attitude can extend towards her too resulting in marital disharmony.

regards