IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
AncientMariner

Global Warming

Rate this topic

The idea that humans cause global warming seems like the ultimate atheistic philosophy of our time period. I can understand the concept of wanting to manage our resources better and all that but to tie that concept into a concept that humans control global temperatures seems to me to be indicative of the atheistic tendencies of our leaders and the scientists they hire etc. Just a thought but who knows for sure.

The idea that humans cause global warming seems like the ultimate atheistic philosophy of our time period. I can understand the concept of wanting to manage our resources better and all that but to tie that concept into a concept that humans control global temperatures seems to me to be indicative of the atheistic tendencies of our leaders and the scientists they hire etc. Just a thought but who knows for sure.

There're examples of different types of psychosis (factsheet 90 kb) i.e, "delusional disorder is when someone has a firmly held belief in things that are not true."

Although people feel inside that many things being told on tv are not possibly being proven they still drum things into their brains as true, suppressing even Lord Paramatma's voice. It's something like consciously rejecting common sense.

The idea that humans cause global warming seems like the ultimate atheistic philosophy of our time period.

The changes induced by humans can have profound effects on the entire planet. That is a fact, not a philosophy. Is global warming one of these changes? Perhaps. I see this kind of thinking to actually be progressive: we care what happens to our world not just during our lifetime, but for the future generations.

Demonic people may still manipulate the masses with such global warming propaganda, just like they use religion to manipulate others. In the hands of a demonic person even the good thing becomes dangerous and destructive.

I see myself as an organism and part of the greater Oganism (of mother nature). But not just material...spiritually active. Maybe in that sense under guidance of super-soul we hold some responsibility for healing...and a crystalization of goodness while still in this body (earth).

From little things big things grow!

........ width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Global warming a true fact – And dooms day is nearing

Anthropogenic (manmade) global worming is neither a philosophy nor a delution (false pathological belief) but a true fact. Earth is like a green house where plants are kept under a glass roof. The glass roof acts like a woolen blanket so that the heat from inside is not lost, providing the necessary heat to the plants. Earth is exactly like that. Earth’s atmosphere keeps the heat so that it does not loose out the heat during the night to the outer space and there by cooling to the temperature of the outer space which is near absolute zero (-273 degree centigrade) and no life is possible if it were to lose heat like this. Green house effect is our protective blanket.

However due to our faulty life style – overpopulation along with made consumption of energy by every body, cars fridges and other materialistic consumerist life styles and with atomic warfare lots of heat is being released to the earths atmosphere which ends up heating the globe. There is a clear factual data that it all started after the technological age of mankind and the commercial use of technology in large scale. By our blind materialistic lifestyle we are committing the sin against mother earth and she is not able to bear the burden. Already the signs are showing up. Polar ice is melting though slowly but definitely. Grass started growing in polar region. Last year amaranth Ice lingam failed to form Sea level is rising slowly and gradually day buy day, year by year. There is so much of water in the polar ice caps if all of them melt the entire earth would be submerged leaving the top peaks of few mountains, eliminating all land living life creatures. Dooms day is certainly nearing - Prallaya is certainly a true scientific fact not a mythic fiction. And the cause of this is human sin of materialistic lifestyle. Pralaya is a consequence of our sin and not a god’s sadistic whim. It is our doing.

There is no point in denying this and shut our eyes and continue in the sinful path. We are foolish to believe it is a philosophy of atheist, delution of mad people or propaganda of politicians. Unless we - human race - wake up and stop our sinful ways we are doomed for certain. We cannot afford self deception that nothing is happening and that if it is happening we have nothing to do with it. That would be ostrich strategy.

K.Ravindran

Could be that the Devas who are in charge of the universe won't allow anything to happen what is not sanctioned by the Supreme Lord.

<center>The Myth Of Global Warming

11cfoex.jpg

</center> <table style="height: 400px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 242);" width="600" align="center" border="1"><tbody><tr><td> The Great Global Warming Swindle.</td></tr> <tr><td> Except In The Lies of the IPCC </td></tr> <tr><td>Global Climate Explained.

(If you Want To Worry)</td></tr> <tr><td>The Myth Of Global Warming.</td></tr> <tr><td>Climate Change Hysteria is Costing Us.</td></tr> <tr><td>The Real Danger Of An Ice Age.</td></tr> <tr><td>Messy Models, Decent Data, and Pointless Policy.</td></tr> <tr><td>Doctoring Of Reports By UN Experts.</td></tr> <tr><td>The Absurdity Of Trying To Control Climate.</td></tr> <tr><td>The Effect Of Accepting Popular Paranoia As Truth.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Could be that the Devas who are in charge of the universe won't allow anything to happen what is not sanctioned by the Supreme Lord.

<CENTER>The Myth Of Global Warming

11cfoex.jpg

</CENTER><TABLE style="HEIGHT: 400px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,242)" width=600 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>The Great Global Warming Swindle.</TD></TR><TR><TD>Except In The Lies of the IPCC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Global Climate Explained.

(If you Want To Worry)

</TD></TR><TR><TD>The Myth Of Global Warming.</TD></TR><TR><TD>Climate Change Hysteria is Costing Us.</TD></TR><TR><TD>The Real Danger Of An Ice Age.</TD></TR><TR><TD>Messy Models, Decent Data, and Pointless Policy.</TD></TR><TR><TD>Doctoring Of Reports By UN Experts.</TD></TR><TR><TD>The Absurdity Of Trying To Control Climate.</TD></TR><TR><TD>The Effect Of Accepting Popular Paranoia As Truth.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That was my understanding of Krishna Consciousness is that higher powers and beings are in control of sunlight etc. so from that perspective for humans to think they can control this stuff seems atheistic to me. Now if we take better care of the planet that might please some of these higher powers etc and they help our problems who knows but the notion that humans themselves can control the climate without God seems atheistic to me. And the whole idea of overpopulation that one of the previous posters mentioned is a myth as well in my understanding of Krishna Consciousness. The world may be overpopulated with asuras and that causes the world problems but my understanding is that if people are in the mode of goodness there is no worry about overpopulation as nature will provide plenty for everyone in that scenario.

The world has to humble out those big Merican egos somehow. A little karma to measure, more than just ozone sunburns this time.

Gotta admit I am kind of enjoying the high gas prices as I do not hardly drive much at all. There are not as many gang bangers running by my house thumping loud music and the drunken boaters on the river I live by are less frequent. It is peaceful without all these fossil fuel drunken maniacs running around. My biggest fear is that before long everything will return to business as usual in America.

Dear Ancient Mariner,

It is true population in itself is no problem. But population growth, along with the faulty materialistic life style is entirely another matter. If every one in the world immitates the american lifestyle - consuming large amounts of earth's resorces and energy - soon there is no resores left with in earth on the one hand and soil, water and air is poluted dangerously on the other hand along with global warming.

You are right. Nice holy being - spiritual and non materialistic being - populating earth is no problem. You are right that the asura (materialistic being)population that is a problem. You are also right that God is in control.

My claim is that in the age of Kali Asuras - adharmic race - are increasing. And earth has a tramendus burdon. God certainly is in control and that is why God has decided to wipe out this asuras from earth.

There is no contradiction between what you are saying and what i am saying. Only the perspectives are different , and the conclusions are certainly different. You believe nothing is going to happen , due to god's

taking care of earth. I say that due to the sane god's care of earth, the sinful race is going to be wiped out to save earth. - that is how earth can be saved, if we - human race as a whole -dont change our ways

Regards,

K.Ravindran

Dear Ancient Mariner,

It is true population in itself is no problem. But population growth, along with the faulty materialistic life style is entirely another matter. If every one in the world immitates the american lifestyle - consuming large amounts of earth's resorces and energy - soon there is no resores left with in earth on the one hand and soil, water and air is poluted dangerously on the other hand along with global warming.

You are right. Nice holy being - spiritual and non materialistic being - populating earth is no problem. You are right that the asura (materialistic being)population that is a problem. You are also right that God is in control.

My claim is that in the age of Kali Asuras - adharmic race - are increasing. And earth has a tramendus burdon. God certainly is in control and that is why God has decided to wipe out this asuras from earth.

There is no contradiction between what you are saying and what i am saying. Only the perspectives are different , and the conclusions are certainly different. You believe nothing is going to happen , due to god's

taking care of earth. I say that due to the sane god's care of earth, the sinful race is going to be wiped out to save earth. - that is how earth can be saved, if we - human race as a whole -dont change our ways

Regards,

K.Ravindran

I agree with this that it would be wise for us to change our ways and hopefully it will happen. In some ways we are being forced to right now by material nature or we will probably face terrible consequences like wars etc that will wipe out large parts of the population like you say. Just not convinced by the global warming propagandists that humans are the reason for global warming but who knows for sure. There is not much difference in our viewpoints and you seem like a sane and intelligent person.

It doesnt matter if humans caused this problem or if it is a natural cycle. The absurdity is the denial by mostly fat (really fat obese unhealthy disgusting) amerikkkans that there is even a problem.

Fact is, stupid folks wonder why so many homes are now burning when before, not so many homes were lost. It is because homes were built in areas where fires always occurred. But smog in LA basin was there when Junipero Serra was the travelling wilbury of california. Mt Pinatubo blew and deposited more greenhouse gasses in two weeks than those caused by every factory and car ever built.

The world always changes, and intelligent folk change with it. Only disgusting fat folks with no mercy, no austerity, no cleanliness, no honesty, these are those who deny real science. These demons are quite pleased that the middle class families can no longer afford to take their campers out of their driveways and crowd up the sites and share showers with thier fat disgusting obese kids.

Its not global warming, its global fat. The fatter amerikkans become, the bones of the toothpick people of the world become more pronounced.

aloha pumehana, have a good doomsday, mad mahax the vulcan.

Hey gHari, hope all is well with you

It doesnt matter if humans caused this problem or if it is a natural cycle. The absurdity is the denial by mostly fat (really fat obese unhealthy disgusting) amerikkkans that there is even a problem.

Fact is, stupid folks wonder why so many homes are now burning when before, not so many homes were lost. It is because homes were built in areas where fires always occurred. But smog in LA basin was there when Junipero Serra was the travelling wilbury of california. Mt Pinatubo blew and deposited more greenhouse gasses in two weeks than those caused by every factory and car ever built.

The world always changes, and intelligent folk change with it. Only disgusting fat folks with no mercy, no austerity, no cleanliness, no honesty, these are those who deny real science. These demons are quite pleased that the middle class families can no longer afford to take their campers out of their driveways and crowd up the sites and share showers with thier fat disgusting obese kids.

Its not global warming, its global fat. The fatter amerikkans become, the bones of the toothpick people of the world become more pronounced.

Well spoken Mahak prabhu, someone was asking if we have here a situation of brain-picking. People trying to obtain ideas and informations but not giving anything in return, withholding their realizations and wisdom?

But I said no this is not true.

But anyway you're so right! Yesterday was a lecture at our town-hall where it was outlined how present human society, both, rich and poor are economically heading for 100% sure annihilation if things go on like right now. But who will listen? Self-destructive hedonism/craving for pleasure rules. Even lower species like ant colonies have better intelligence to efficiently manage their cohabitate.

The absurdity is the denial.......that there is even a problem. by mahak

This is exactly it. People who are very conditioned...cannot even see a problem exists (life is for enjoyment consciousness - which creates great imbalance in the world). Even with cracks appearing the conditioned consciousness is so deep for sense enjoyment...we remain in denial.

What is even more disturbing, is that some of us who know the truth....choose poorly. I normally tend to be positive and cultivate hope...but when I see the inability within myself to choose the way...then I begin to accept all this doomsday philosophy. I guess on a positive note...the acknowledgement that a problem exists...is a start.

You have mentioned ammerikans mahak...what to say of us little ammerikans down under. We need a new vision of the world on a global scale mate. It has got to the stage in some societal situations if you even talk about the flaws in capitalism..you are considered unfaithful - its mad - there must be a death wish goin' down. We gotta think greater than doomsday - we need to be givers of light and hope maybe.

People trying to obtain ideas and informations but not giving anything in return, withholding their realizations and wisdom? by suchandra

here is some prayers from Oida Therapy I am studying, to work through this diseased state:

3. I have offended endlessly,

given suffering to animals and man.

I have ruined my health and brain,

trying to enjoy and going insane.

I broke my word a thousand times

and still I thought that this is fine.

Oh Lord of the fallen, please come to me,

let me take shelter of your sacred feet.

And shower me with causeless grace,

to serve your cause with smiling face.

That faith will guide me that I share,

Your love with all so they come near.“

4. Mysterious Faith,

Please take me unto your shelter

Guide me to your Lord of love

Remove my ignorance

And selfish desires

Make me strong

To follow your ideals

Make me humble

To never offend

Make me simple

With wisdom

Make me sharp

Against illusion

Make me soft

To serve with love

Make me bright

To see your light

Give me determination

To leave my faults

To follow you

All the way

So that someday

My soul can stay

With love personified.

Oh Faith Divine

I am Yours

Not mine

Egotism

Has me driven

But You have given

Hope again

Faith in love

Gift from above

Meaning to follow

Lessens to swallow

A way to go

To find my home

Oh flower of faith

Oh ray of light

Oh taste for truth

Oh love divine

Grant me Your grace

Your love is mine.

Send me the guide

To trust the wise

Without fanaticism

To heal with inner vision

To see the love in all

And serve the highest goal

http://www.oidatherapy.org/introduction.htm

here is some of the self analysis questions in the therapy:

Are you intelligent or are you a hopeless case?

Don’t we usually pride ourselves on our intelligence? At least we feel good considering others much less intelligent than ourselves.

Still we live a life which often ignores easy to understand information that would improve the quality of it.

OIDA-therapy wants us to become more realistic about our present circumstances and help us to become mystically intelligent by becoming more aware of the rules acting around us. If we mentally situate ourselves in the area of complacency

concerning our current state we will not endeavor to improve our life. On the other hand, when we realize how many foolish conceptions have invaded our present day concepts we surely want to do something about that.

Recognizing faith in an intelligent life form will benefit not only us, but all those living around us.

Questionnaire for self-research according to the OIDA-therapy

While answering these questions please consult your inner voice

1. Do you think money is the most important thing in life?

2. Do you think health has no value if you get pleasure from something unhealthy?

3. Do you think the pain of others doesn’t matter since it doesn’t hurt you?

4. Do you think that animals should have no rights?

5. Do you think that human beings deserve defense and protection only after being born?

6. Do you think a prayer is a waste of time?

7. Do you think everybody else in the world has the same character as you?

8. Do you think philosophy is only for the unemployed?

9. Do you think any spiritual institution will save your body?

10. Do you think the CIA works for the truth?

11.Do you think vegetarianism is just for rabbits?

12. Do you think sophisticated, more highly developed forms of life have come about by accident?

13. Do you think consciousness is nothing but an appropriate combination of molecules?

14. Do you think faith is only for old ladies, punks and people who try to get married?

15. Do you think drug companies want to cure the diseases?

16. Do you think Viagra has saved the dignity of your old age?

17. Do you think the World Bank cares for the world?

18. Do you think the arms industry exists to protect peace?

19. Do you think the Americans went to the moon?

20. Do you believe that in the moment of death your existence is finished?

21. Do you believe you can do whatever you want and will never get the bill?

22. Do you think mathematics came from Harvard?

23. Do you think the monkeys in Africa are responsible for AIDS?

24. Do you think running around naked makes you an ecologist?

25. Do you think smoking marijuana makes you brighter?

26. Do you think drugs are illegal because the government wants to protect you from taking them?

27. Do you think love is a question of ten minutes?

28. Do you think children like to be raised by single parents?

29. Do you hope that accumulated ignorance may eventually produce enlightenment?

30. Do you think capitalism has ruined the environment and our morals?

31. Do you think that any human speculation will solve our problems?

32. Do you believe that animals are born to be eaten by you?

33. Do you think there is enough drinking water on the planet so we can go on wasting it?

34. Do you believe what they teach at school nowadays?

35. Do you think watching TV improves your eyesight or your far sight?

36. Do you have hope that some discovery will make your body immortal?

37. Do you think reading the newspapers is a substitute for reading holy messages?

Evaluation of your answers:

30-37 no’s: you are intelligent

25-29 no’s: there is some hope for you

20-24 no’s: you are confused

below 20: sorry, you may be a hopeless case...

Are You Stupid?

Questionnaire for self-research according to the OIDA-therapy

1. Do you think that everything that walks, crawls, flies, or swims exists for you or for your food?

O Yes O No

2. Do you believe that your ancestor is the monkey and that your human existence has developed only by chance?

O Yes O No

3. Do you believe that some group of individuals unknown to you is stupid or inferior to you?

O Yes O No

4. Do you take pharmaceutical drugs as soon as you feel a little bad?

O Yes O No

5. Do you watch TV even though there is not a single valuable or important program being broadcast?

O Yes O No

6. Do you spread unconfirmed negative information about others?

O Yes O No

7. Do you read stupid books or watch stupid mundane films?

O Yes O No

8. Do you vote for people who will lie and cheat people?

O Yes O No

9. Do you eat things without knowing the ingredients or which are from unknown sources?

O Yes O No

10. Do you avoid children because they make a mess and give you extra work?

O Yes O No

11. Do you have sexual relationships with someone you do not love, do not want to marry and do not want to have children with?

O Yes O No

12. Do you think that drugs such as bhang, marijuana or alcohol will make you happier?

O Yes O No

13. Do you think the value of a person can be understood by the way he or she dresses?

O Yes O No

14. Do you think that persons who do not belong to your religious affiliation will go to hell?

O Yes O No

15. Do you think that you and your country are the center of the universe?

O Yes O No

16. Would you keep sitting when an elderly person has no seat on a public transport?

O Yes O No

17. Would you give a donation to someone so he can get intoxicated?

O Yes O No

18 Would you glorify someone who calls himself or letsothers call him God?

O Yes O No

19. Would you allow poison to be put into your food? (If you say no you must support organic agriculture)

O Yes O No

20. Do you disagree that only a vegetarian diet is sustainable for this planet? (If you disagree you better get more information

about this subject)

O Yes O No

21. Would you agree that the seeds God created may be registered as private property and modified by genetic engineering

so that all growers become are required to buy those seeds from the “owner”? (This is going on all over the world by such companies as Monsanto who give big bribes to government officials.)

O Yes O No

22. Do you agree that education should not teach the subject of intelligent design and leave out religious education from the curriculum?

O Yes O No

23. Do you eat more when it tastes good even though your intelligence tells you that you may become sick from overeating?

O Yes O No

24. Would you remain silent in favor of your own interest even if injustice is done in front of your eyes and you could stop it from proceeding?

O Yes O No

25. I do not discriminate between good and bad association. Is this correct?

O Yes O No

26. Do you disagree that abortion is just like killing yourself? (considering that you were an embryo as well.)

O Yes O No

27. Do you think that this life has the purpose of getting the maximum amount of pleasure for the senses?

O Yes O No

28 Do you consider this body of yours, which is made of floating cells, to be the real you?

O Yes O No

29. Do you believe that any practice of yoga or austerity can turn you into the creator and maintainer of all others or gain you the right to say that you are God? (When atheists use the word God, they do not attach the real meaning of creator or maintainer of all, as the dictionary and theistic religions do. They render the word God or Bhagavan meaningless.)

O Yes O No

30. Do you try to sleep as much as possible?

O Yes O No

31. Do you believe that by taking a train to Peking you will reach Karachi?

O Yes O No

32. Do you believe that “nothing” has had the idea to create everything?

O Yes O No

33. Do you give good instructions to someone who refuses to listen?

O Yes O No

34. Do you think that the mercy of God and his holy Name can not accomplish miracles including saving the most fallen souls and making them brahmins, vaishnavas, sannyasis and even spiritual masters?

O Yes O No

Evaulation of your answers:

More than 25 yes: It may be a really difficult to save you from your own stupidity.

Between 20-25: Maybe there is some light on the horizon to save you from your stupidity.

Between 10-20: Unfortunately the majority of the world is as stupid as you.

Less than 10: There may actually be a chance that you understand the human form of life.

Less than 5: You may be a person inclined to help others to overcome their stupidity

I am 5' 11" 145 lbs and drive a Toyota Yaris with only 1600 miles on it in 6 months, with no kids and I gotta admit I am happy to see the high gas prices because the neighborhood has less gang bangers running around in the middle of the night now. I can get a good nights rest now. Just Love it. I am afraid gas will go back down and it will be back to business as usual. I still laugh at the commercials that say we can unite to solve the climate crisis and how Al Sharpton and Pat Robertson are going to save the world from the climate crisis. You fellas apparently view that stuff as progressiveness, I view it as pure comedy probably dreamt up by someone working with the Obama think tank. Real progressiveness to me would be acknowledging that God is the transcendental cause of all causes but if you even mention God in the public schools the so called progressives descend on you like a pack of vultures. So I guess the progressives will go on teaching that humans can solve the climate crisis with the help of Al Sharpton and Pat Robertson and give powerpoint presentations to high school students around the nation. Al Sharpton is fat and getting fatter. If they had presented their thesis in a Native American sort of way, how we should strive to be at harmony with nature and shown an Indian chief on the television screen then I might buy into this crapola they are selling. Driving a Toyota Yaris is the doorway to the mode of goodness. Leave the mode of ignorance and passion behind and drive a Toyota Yaris today! :D :D

Wo! Ha-Ha!

Dear Sajjans, I dont know how this Thread started so seriously about Global Warming and has lost its way. Scientific discoveries are pertaining to the world outside and difficult to prove whether there is a Global Warming or Freezing. There is a simple way to know this ourselves. The Agni Tattva lies in the Nabhi(belly button) and the Soma Tattva lies in the throat. This is what that brings equilibrium to the temperature of the human body. In meditation, if you know that your Nabhi is more receptive than your throat, then there is warming around you else if the throat is more receptive, there is freezing around you. As simple as it. Just try and you will not depend on the outside Science to prove Warming and Freezing to you.

Dear Shrikant,

While what you are saying is true - heat and cold exists in the body too, there by making it an argument to dismiss the world outside and science is reducing to idealism ( or maya vada). In idealism the world does not exist except as an idea in a mind. (hence maya) Realism - which is the bacic assumption of science - assumes that the world is real and exists independant of our mind and its conception, and is governed its own objective and real processes independ of our subjective conceptions of it.

Your ideas of heat and cold bringing nabi and throat chakra in to picture seems to reduce the world process to individual phenominon - and hence subjective phenominon - that is idealism, a rejection of realism.

The world exists. It is real, and is objective. You will have to accept this unless of course you are an idealist. ( that is if you think that there is no world outside you - it is just an illusion)

Regards,

K.Ravindran

Dear Shrikant,

While what you are saying is true - heat and cold exists in the body too, there by making it an argument to dismiss the world outside and science is reducing to idealism ( or maya vada). In idealism the world does not exist except as an idea in a mind. (hence maya) Realism - which is the bacic assumption of science - assumes that the world is real and exists independant of our mind and its conception, and is governed its own objective and real processes independ of our subjective conceptions of it.

Your ideas of heat and cold bringing nabi and throat chakra in to picture seems to reduce the world process to individual phenominon - and hence subjective phenominon - that is idealism, a rejection of realism.

The world exists. It is real, and is objective. You will have to accept this unless of course you are an idealist. ( that is if you think that there is no world outside you - it is just an illusion)

Regards,

K.Ravindran

YATHA PINDE, TATHAA BRAHMAANDE, Monism or Maayavaada is simple. Where is all your experiences from your time of Birth? Everything is within you. Within your mind. Is the mind true? No. Then What is True? YOU. Your existance is only the TRUTH. The rest was not bothered to give a thought and was called Maaya which is generated from the Tamasic Shakti. There is Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh in just a Thought. It is born, given a shape and then goes to Laya or Perishes. The Atma which has a definition as

Shivam, Shaantam, Advaitam, Chaturthamanyante

Sa Aatma Sabigyeyah

is only considered to be the Truth. Nanakji also said, Jin Khoja Tin Paayian, Gehri Paani Pet, everything lies within you. Try and you will find it. Easy to dismiss.

I normally do not use quotations from the past where they lived their present. The past is not going to happen again. So let us live in the present and start from here. Or else, we would be lost in time by just digging the past without knowing where we are really heading to. Spirituality doesnt need a BASE to stand. It is just the TRUTH. Maybe different directions. But leading to the SAME.

Dear Srikanth,

I personally have no problem if you take up the idealist position that everything is with in you. I have no problem with pure advida or maya philosophy. If you take up that position in its purity then i have no argument with you as that position is logically unbeatable.

It is just that I thought you maynot be an advidin as many Vishnavite I come accross in this forum. Hence my post. Now that you made it clear that your foundation is advidic and you accept the world is mythya, I have no further argument on this.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

Global warming a true fact – And dooms day is nearing

K.Ravindran

We thought the world was flat 500 years ago, personally there needs to be more evidence. The world heats and cools in cycles. The amount of fuel fumes in the air and plastic in the sea doesn't help, but is there something else also going on?

The world is not going to be destroyed by nuclear weapons or climate change soon because there is still 427,000 years to go before the human race sees the last days or the apocalypse

Dear Weallshineon,

Tou are talking about the mega dooms day at the end of the Kali age. While that is true. and Kalki will come only at that time to establish a new Satya yuga, by this god has given no guaranty that in between he will not visit. The 10 incarnations are only the vmega incarnations. Appart from this there are many many incarnations for a varieties of purposes. When ever there is evil( adarma) raises he will come again and again. Not neately just 10 times and mean while we can have our gala time with evil ways with our assurance that Kalki is going to come only at the end of kali, for now commit sin gloriously. No there is no such guaranty is offered.

A positive proposition doesnot imply a negative corollery. From the prediction that at the end of 427000 years God will incarnate does not imply before this he will not incarnate. ( well Kalki will not come before but there are so many other incarnations of the lord. When ever there is adarma to establish darma God will again and again manifest). It will be foolish to assume god will tollarate our nonsense till that time. God has never given that guarantee.

Regards,

K.Ravindran