IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kavya

somebody please help,i'm only 32 and my life is over

Rate this topic

hello all,

i am a hindu married female in the usa undergoing untold miseries and i am in a state of dying looks better than living like this. please help as to knowledge with why its like this and what can be done.

the relationship b/w my husband and me has been downhill from the day of our wedding mostly because of interference from his family and his violence and tho we are in the same house we havent spoken in months and there is lot of tension and i havent been able to study because of so many obstacles and lack of peace of mind and also recently, i have been involved in a shoplifting case (i walked out of the store absentmindedly with a few things still in my cart without realising ) and this adding to all the other problems.

if this case is not ruled in my favor, i will be deported to india.(so probably divorce). there is nothing positive in my life now. tho there is no dearth for money,there is no happiness.

please somebody tell me about:

1.will we get a divorce(if yes, when) and is divorce better or this marriage is better astrologically ? if i do get a divorce,how is my life after divorce?

2. which country will i be living in and if i have to go back to india, when will i go and will go alone or will we go as a couple.

3. how is my career(will i have a career and if yes ,when is it going to start) i am a mbbs graduate.

4.any relevant remedies.please

my dob:20th feb 1976,12:30pm(afternoon),shimoga ,karnataka

my husband's dob:3rd oct 1974,6:45pm evening,bangalore.

please reply soon.

waiting anxiously.

Wear Pearl and honor the divine mother. The mind is in great need of soothing & comfort. Meditate and do some yoga.

Did the shoplifting incident happen on a Saturday? Chant Sani mantras on Saturday and get "The greatness of Saturn" by Dr. Svoboda. Very good book.

You attract aggressive men. But your current husband seems cruel and difficult. If divorce seems inevitable, don't fight it too much could turn out to be a blessing.

- Pablo

the incident happened on a monday.

what do our charts say about divorce? is it inevitable and do both of us have a good life after that, i mean like good marriages and children etc.

tho he has hurt me a lot ,probably will never recover mentally from all the abuse and pain , i still want him to be happy after i leave because i loved him at 1 point and it will surely hurt me to see him suffer after i leave him.

right now he feels he is invincible because he earns well, but somebody had once told me that if i left him,there is no future for him but my husband does not believe in astrology ,so there is no point in trying to make him understand.

thank u.

Smt Kavya,

You are in Sani Mahadasa since 12/2004.It is upto 12/2023 for a period of 19 years.It is in 3rd house casting its aspect on 5th house,9th and 12th houses.In the 9th house the 2nd and 5th lord Budha and Lagna /6th lord Sukra is present.12th house lord and 7th lord Kuja is in lagna.

Sani and Kuja are responsible for this problem.

Pray/do Puja to Sani and Kuja . Or Pray lord Balaji and Sri Subrahmanya Swamy regularly.

With best wishes,

USR

what do our charts say about divorce? is it inevitable and do both of us have a good life after that, i mean like good marriages and children etc.

tho he has hurt me a lot ,probably will never recover mentally from all the abuse and pain , i still want him to be happy after i leave because i loved him at 1 point and it will surely hurt me to see him suffer after i leave him.

right now he feels he is invincible because he earns well, but somebody had once told me that if i left him,there is no future for him but my husband does not believe in astrology ,so there is no point in trying to make him understand.

thank u.

what pablo said is correct, your husband cannot change himself. If divorce seems inevitable, don't fight it too much could turn out to be a blessing. have you ever tried for a carrer, if you try you will get it without much diffculities. sorry to say but No match at all, does he have any affair, it seems so.

And as said by USR ji, since you are undergoing the Shani mahadas, perform the puja as per his advice.

take care.

RAM

so,is divorce certain ? also, how is life for both of us after divorce?

i feel so odd to be talking about divorce so easily but i have borne all sorts of torture for 5 years and did everything i could for his parents, sister,aunt etc still my husband used to torture me because of anger over silly things and lie to his family that i was causing all the trouble.and after every fight, tho he used to cause it and make it worse with violent outbursts ,he was the one to tell me to get out of the house and get a divorce.all this used to make me wonder how can a person do this if he loves u.all i feel from his side for me is abandonment and rejection. and then sometimes he'll feel sorry but then repeat the same abuse again and always support his family though they taunt me unnecessarily and in 5 years has never supported me in any situation. tho he is a short tempered guy, he will not say anything to them when they have taunted me. all his anger is reserved only for me.

i am the kind of girl who doesnt tell anybody of what happens inside the house because the family name will get spoilt. i havent even told anybody in my family. they all think i am living happily here .so, i have just held all this grief in my heart all these years now i feel my heart will explode. i am not able to take it any longer.

also, could u please elaborate on where i will be staying ( i mean usa or move back to india) because there is a risk of deportation to india if the case does not go in my favour.

do u see a second marriage for both of us? also, like i said, somebody i trust very much told me that if i left him he will suffer a lot and his future wont be good . is it true? i dont want him to suffer even after i leave him.

also, i'm certain that he does not have an affair now. maybe after i leave and i wish he is happy.

thank u,

kavya.

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear smt.kavya

there seems to be a strong bondage between you two since moons

are placed sama saptaka , lagnas are placed 3/11 and links between

chara karakas. but do not assume that his life will be doomed if

you move away from him. his past karma will lead him as you will be lead

by your past karma.

dwisaptadi sama dasa is applicable in your case and you are running

mars dasa and moon antar. moon antar is likely to bring you back

home. it runs till sep 2009.

your kutumha sthana falls under severe stress since mars and saturn

causes bandana to mithuna ( your kutumbha sthana ) and aspected

by rahu. the arudha pada of marriage also falls there. hence you

two are not getting along.

his chart too, contains lot of negatives. his lagna is aspected by

saturn, mars and rahu. they are causing the stress to his intelligence.

patience and wise thinking alone would bring in some peace.

to calm down your mind you may please " om namo narayana " at

regular intervals. chant at least 108 times in one sitting.

if you don't mind can you please provide date of marriage, muhurtha time

and also the mishap on a monday ?

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

could u please explain in layman terms what " dwisaptadi sama dasa is applicable in your case and you are running

mars dasa and moon antar. moon antar is likely to bring you back

home. it runs till sep 2009." this means.

also what do u mean by bring u back home( to my husband's house or my parental house)? and what happens after it runs till sep 2009.

my wedding date :19 june 2003

time:i'm not sure but it actual muhurtham was around 11 am to

12:30pm tho some other rituals like gowri puja were being performed before that.

the incident on monday happened on april 21st 2008 at 7:45 pm .

thank you.

Smt Kavya,

When time is bad , no advice gets into the brain.Mars in lagna is highly powerful and so it can't make you realise the consequences of your drastic arrogant actions.

God alone can help you,

God bless you,

USR

You are getting her chart wrong. She is not a Taurus Ascendant. She is a Scorpio ascendant. Please re-check.

thank u.

Yes, Monday makes complete sense. I was actually going to say it happened either on Saturday or Monday.

As I said before Shanti remedies for the moon are necessary.

As for your husband he is not dependent on you for happiness.

And I have to be honest, it does not look like an auspicious match between you and your husband.

Smt Kavya,

When time is bad , no advice gets into the brain.Mars in lagna is highly powerful and so it can't make you realise the consequences of your drastic arrogant actions.

God alone can help you,

God bless you,

USR

Namaste gurujis

i dont know which part of my response offended u,usrji but i am sorry.i read your response and i wanted to ask u the details of how to do sani and kuja pooja.

as of now ,since that incident, i have been chanting neelanchana samabhaasam 21 times /day . i am planning to get a mangal dosha nivaran puja done for both of us in the temple and a navagraha abhishekam on a saturday.

do u have any other suggestions for me gurujis?

i am willing to do try anything to save my marriage and i have to do more because i have to do his and my part because he will not do .

also, u havent specified whether a divorce is imminent or my marriage is still salvagable?

also, an astrologer in india had told my sister that if we have children, then we will get along well.is it true,because i am scared right now to have children because if divorce is bound to happen, they why to create children and make them suffer in the middle?

please also shed some light as to the court case and does it look like i will be deported? ( i mean can u predict from our charts in which country we will be staying? right now we are in the usa. )

thank u very much,

anxiously waiting for your reply,

kavya

Yes, Monday makes complete sense. I was actually going to say it happened either on Saturday or Monday.

As I said before Shanti remedies for the moon are necessary.

As for your husband he is not dependent on you for happiness.

And I have to be honest, it does not look like an auspicious match between you and your husband.

i am taurus ascendent.

also, can u please tell me how to do shanti remedies for moon.

thank u,

kavya

i am taurus ascendent.

also, can u please tell me how to do shanti remedies for moon.

thank u,

kavya

My sincerest apologies. I had you down as a Scorpio Ascendant. Must have put in 12:30 am or something.

Also apologies to the other astrologer who had her correctly as a Taurus ascendant, you were quite right.

Well this changes things dramatically. And for the better! A scorpio asc with this chart would be unfortunate indeed.

Now Moon and Rahu go into 6th house of service. It is still a Dusthana causing problems but not as bad as 12th.

You will see some significant improvements at the end of the year towards Christmas.

Honoring of Saturn and Blue sapphire is recommended.

It looks like a strong time if you have any interests in performing arts, traveling, adventures, etc.

Still you must do shanti remedies for the moon. I would recommend honoring Durga, repitition of Mantras to Durga, etc.

Hello Kavya,I am not an astrologer but I can understand the misery you are going through. My first husband wasn't violent but he made my life miserable by being pathologically jealous and possessive when I got married and went to live in the UK with him. It was a nightmare! One day I just decided to chuck it all in and go back to Sri Lanka (originally I am from Sri Lanka) although I knew very well divorce will follow and that I will also lose my UK residency. However, I did sit down and think things through rationally. I knew I had made the right decision becuase I felt really liberated when I decided to leave! Intuitively it felt right -- that is how you can know if you are doing the right thing. It was a turning point for me. Later on I emigrated to Australia, did my MSc, found work in Aussie as an environmental scientist and also got married to a really nice man I met. I am now very happily married. When I decided to empower my self it was as if the Universe was presenting me with every opportunity I needed! As an added bonus living in Aussie has turned out to be much nicer than living in the UK. Later on my ex-husband called several times to say how he regreted everything, because I was never abusive or nasty to him through out the whole ordeal. Beleive me your life is not over. When the Universe puts you in a really tight situation, it is giving you an opportunity to empower your self and be the best you can be - so this is an opportunity. If I were you, I would leave the US --that is better than being deported and at least you get to do it with dignity. And if I were you, I would leave the marriage as well -- seems like your husband is simply being who he is - a violent and abusive man. You deserve much better than that. So rise to the challenge and don't be afraid. While it is prudent to check the astrological influences, you must do your part by helping yourself. You must make the inner transformation -- that is when the Universe will reward you. I noticed that you are also being advised to pray to Ma Durga. I highly recommend it too. From personal experience I can say that she is a Formidable Force and will never fail you. She is simply awsome!Wish you good luck.

Smt Kavya,

You are in Sani Mahadasa since 12/2004.It is upto 12/2023 for a period of 19 years.It is in 3rd house casting its aspect on 5th house,9th and 12th houses.In the 9th house the 2nd and 5th lord Budha and Lagna /6th lord Sukra is present.12th house lord and 7th lord Kuja is in lagna.

Sani and Kuja are responsible for this problem.

Pray/do Puja to Sani and Kuja . Or Pray lord Balaji and Sri Subrahmanya Swamy regularly.

With best wishes,

USR

Respected USR Ji,

I read very little of astrology so i got this question. Why this sufferening in saturn mahadaha, as Saturn is Yoga karaka planet for taurus? Can you pls. explain little bit. I am very new to astrology.

Hello Kavya,I am not an astrologer but I can understand the misery you are going through. My first husband wasn't violent but he made my life miserable by being pathologically jealous and possessive when I got married and went to live in the UK with him. It was a nightmare! One day I just decided to chuck it all in and go back to Sri Lanka (originally I am from Sri Lanka) although I knew very well divorce will follow and that I will also lose my UK residency. However, I did sit down and think things through rationally. I knew I had made the right decision becuase I felt really liberated when I decided to leave! Intuitively it felt right -- that is how you can know if you are doing the right thing. It was a turning point for me. Later on I emigrated to Australia, did my MSc, found work in Aussie as an environmental scientist and also got married to a really nice man I met. I am now very happily married. When I decided to empower my self it was as if the Universe was presenting me with every opportunity I needed! As an added bonus living in Aussie has turned out to be much nicer than living in the UK. Later on my ex-husband called several times to say how he regreted everything, because I was never abusive or nasty to him through out the whole ordeal. Beleive me your life is not over. When the Universe puts you in a really tight situation, it is giving you an opportunity to empower your self and be the best you can be - so this is an opportunity. If I were you, I would leave the US --that is better than being deported and at least you get to do it with dignity. And if I were you, I would leave the marriage as well -- seems like your husband is simply being who he is - a violent and abusive man. You deserve much better than that. So rise to the challenge and don't be afraid. While it is prudent to check the astrological influences, you must do your part by helping yourself. You must make the inner transformation -- that is when the Universe will reward you. I noticed that you are also being advised to pray to Ma Durga. I highly recommend it too. From personal experience I can say that she is a Formidable Force and will never fail you. She is simply awsome!Wish you good luck.

hi HST 108,

thank u so much for taking time out to write such encouraging words. could u please email me at ksree06@ so i could mail u back and talk. it is really nice to hear from somebody who has overcome what i am going thru and i fell i can get some strength from u.

thank u very much,

kavya.

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear smt.kavya

sage parasara has discussed various planetary dasas. vimsottari is one

of them which many people use since it has no conditions. but there

are other conditional dasas which he recommends. in olden times many

astrologers had no computers and they were stuck to vimsottari , as the

mathmatics involved is very simple and if one has average memory power

they can go to 4th or 5th level of vimsottari dasa. people normally go to

three levels. there are six levels.

in your case, under vimsottari planetary scheme, you are running saturn

dasa and budha sub period and venus sub sub period.

since mars the seventh lord is placed in taurus lagna, one can apply

dwisaptadi sama dasa.

under dwisapatadi, you are running mars dasa and moon subperiod.

moon shows mother and hence one may come back to mother land.

since a court case is on, it is highly possible if proved you are wrong.

normally cases are booked only if basic requirements are there.

mars is also not placed well in navamsa. it is with saturn too.

moon / mars placement in navamsa too is bad.

hence i said you may come back.

the april incident happened close to your janma nakshtra. our fore

fathers have rightly told us to adhere to certain basic principles

to be adopted in our daily routines.

in transit, that janma nakshtra was aspected by saturn and it was

under bandana by rahu and mars. such influence would make the

mind to be at its low ebb. such slips are possible then. if you

had not been to shoping, incident would not have happened.

any way from now on see that you follow such rules.

as rightly pointed out by 'HST', be courageous and you are not at

the end of road. raise from here. be bold and face the life.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

the april incident happened close to your janma nakshtra. our fore

fathers have rightly told us to adhere to certain basic principles

to be adopted in our daily routines.

in transit, that janma nakshtra was aspected by saturn and it was

under bandana by rahu and mars. such influence would make the

mind to be at its low ebb. such slips are possible then. if you

had not been to shoping, incident would not have happened.

any way from now on see that you follow such rules.

could u please tell me what basic principles to be adopted in our daily routines.

also, could u mention look into my marriage aspect also and see if a divorce is predicited and if yes, how is life after that and will my husband and i have kids?

thank u,

kavya.

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear smt.kavya

janma nakshtra, chandrashtama nakshatras, bad thithis and few like

rahu kaala and yama gantaka are to be observed.

pl refer to panchanga for this.

also have a habit of knowing daily nakshtra , thithi etc.

in addition to all, try learn basic astrology too :idea:.

download free astrology software from the following site

http://vedicastrologer.org/jh/

pl download the full version

upa pada lagna showing marriage is placed in mithuna.

what is the symbol for mithuna ? twins ?

more than one husband is shown in your chart. but the second

upapada falls in makara , which also comes under stress.

why are you so concerned about children now ? let the marriage go

well first. aim towards that and everything else will fall in place

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Respected USR Ji,

I read very little of astrology so i got this question. Why this sufferening in saturn mahadaha, as Saturn is Yoga karaka planet for taurus? Can you pls. explain little bit. I am very new to astrology.

I know this wasn't addressed to me but thought I would give my 2 cents.

Saturn, even when Yogakaraka, is still Saturn. It can give great results but must still "shake things up a bit".

I believe you are in the first AD of Saturn. Usually the first AD of any planet things are still "incubating". This is particularly true during Saturn's MD.

I would highly recommend "The Greatness of Saturn - a theraputic myth" by Dr. Svoboda.