IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hindustani

You are THE GOD,read why!

Rate this topic

I know that this is not a proper forum section to post this message but I decided to post it here because I know few people here like Deepaji/Ashok etc...so better place is this imo.

Now tell me who can give us Moksha?

Simple answer is THE GOD,right?

Now every person can give Moksha,can you belive this?

Mostly the anwer will be NO..I can understand BUT you can!Read how---

When you visit someone who is counting his/her last breadths and on the edge of saying goodbye to this world,you can give him/her moksha.

Always carry few 5 mukhi-Panch mukhi Rudraksha with you when you visit such person who is ill,naturally in our society we cannot directly say to relatives that allow me to surround these rudraksha on the patients neck or hand hence tell them that by wearing them patient will feel good.

Now when someone i.e patient wear Rudrakshas during his last breadth Shiv purana says that the atma will surely get a place in shivloka i.e moksha.One can refer shivpurana,various times this is written there.

So next time do carry few panch mukhi Rudraksha and make sure that you are helping the devine soul's journey towards Shivloka and helping him to save from this janmojanam cycles.

In short you CAN give moksha to someone and in my opinion this is THE BIGGEST punya in your life.Yes the biggest one because you are giving him or her MOKSHA.

do it without fail.Lord Shiva is so simple so his shivloka and so his ways of granting moksha to any soul.

By giving moksha to someone by Rudraksha you are doing a duty for the supreme Lord Shiva,is there any other punya as big like this?

Om Namo Bhagwate Rudraya. May God bless all of you.

The subject of the thread felt more like the Bajaj Pulsar or some other bike advertisement always saying I'm God and stuff.

Well good thoughts there hindustani. But moksha is something which one gets by himself. Its a complicated topic for me to touch base with but with simple thought all I say is, by doing something good to a dying soul in any of the ways, one can satisfy his/her own soul.

My maternal grandfather had a very bad fate and he died of alzeimer's disease last year. My parents took care of him and even I did it at times. My mother always said by helping him we have made our way to heaven. I dunno where I'll go but it gave me some sort of satisfaction that we helped him.

wbr

Ayush

Ayush

I have no idea how Bajaj or other bike manufactures advertise in media,the title itself tells that one is capable to give Moksha.You are advised to read Shiv mahapuran and what I have written here has been mentioned there.Nice to know that you served your G.F,mostly many people do this BUT to serve someone with rudraksha who is on the stage of dying and may be less related to you is ever more useful as we are less attached to him or her.I again request read Shivmahapurana in comming holy month of Shravan which falls on Ausust 1st if I am right.

The subject of the thread felt more like the Bajaj Pulsar or some other bike advertisement always saying I'm God and stuff.

Well good thoughts there hindustani. But moksha is something which one gets by himself. Its a complicated topic for me to touch base with but with simple thought all I say is, by doing something good to a dying soul in any of the ways, one can satisfy his/her own soul.

My maternal grandfather had a very bad fate and he died of alzeimer's disease last year. My parents took care of him and even I did it at times. My mother always said by helping him we have made our way to heaven. I dunno where I'll go but it gave me some sort of satisfaction that we helped him.

wbr

Ayush