IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jaguar

Problems in my life please help....

Rate this topic

Hi ppena,

can you introduce yourself? What do I call you?

I do know you mean no arguments and I find you very clear in your understanding. For Jaguar, Mercury is 3rd and 6th lord (evil!) but in 8th which gives a superb Vipareet Raaj Yog which is what is his vehicle to success. Look at Mercury from AL, HL and also Moon - you will find that Mercury becomes beneficial in totality. The only thing is that Mercury's placement in 8th severely jeopardises his initiatives although mind you, he isnt lazy.

Now, his lagna has multiple good aspects and is strong. Mars aspects it from its own house and as lord of 8th in 8th - it confers longevity, and success. But it is also in graha yuddha with Mercury. Therefore, there isnt any need for coral at all here, not now. Look at transits, you will get my point. :)

Best Wishes

Deepa

Deepaji,

Someone told us that our problems(as stated in this thread) could be related to Pitru dosh. Though I believe I dont have one in my Janmakshar, is it possible to still have ancestor problems though I dont have it in my kundali(you can check). Is there some way by which I can find out if I am facing such a problem. I will give you some idea about why I think so:

1. Marriage Problem which I have mentioned in this Thread.

2. No progress anywhere in life. This is going on in my and my family members(brother,father,sister) life for a very long time now. Though we all work very hard and are brought up in a very "Sanskari" way and are honest,sincere and hard working in everything that we do, we still are not able to progress at all. Problems in every step of life.

3. Constant Job loss fear and like I said no much progress.

4. Even if I dont do anything wrong, blame comes on me or even people who I have never met fight with me...yes just like that.

5. Financial tight situation. Though we are middle class people and by Gods grace living nicely but still there is no progress or happiness in our house.

6. I have personally also noticed that we family members generally dont agree much on a thing and there is a general chaos or disagreement on anything and everything. This is not to mean that our inter-relations are bad or anything(I love my parents and siblings and vice-versa) but there is just some dissonance between us.

I read somewhere that such problem are linked to Ancestorial issues and the desendants(we) are not bad but it is the ancestors who create this problem in our lifes so that we increase our Spirituality to help them get moksh or attain new life. Wanted to have your opinion and if you know any way/person who can find if we have such a problem.

Thanks as always for your help.

Regards.

hmm am planning to do that only. Just wanted your opinion if you have noticed anything unusual in my charts. And if you know someone who is Divine enough to find out the reason for the problems I mentioned via Meditation. I will get this Puja done.