IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jaguar

Problems in my life please help....

Rate this topic

Hello Guru devs,

Posting this out of desperation to find out what the future holds for me. I am going thru a very bad patch of life and seeking help of Jyotish to find out when will I come out of it and how is my future. Below are my imp. details.

Date of Birth: 27/11/1976

Time: 16:10 (4:10 pm)

Place of Birth: Mumbai

Lat: 18.58N Long: 72.50E

The Problem:

I just got married on 3rd Dec 2007 and now facing major crisis in marriage with my wife putting false alegations against me and my parents. We are good people but due to fate have to see this day. I and my wife are now living seperately since begining of may 2008. Her parents and relatives are encouraging her to put us into trouble and we also had to visit Police station because of her false complaint.

I want to know when will all this mess end. Will it end in Divorce or seperation, how will it be good or ugly etc. Or anyhing else you can fortell.

Please help me know what is going to come so that I can know.

Waiting for your inputs.

Regards,

Man in trouble.

Dear Jaguar (name?)

Your nakshatra completely gels with the problems you are facing. Can you post birth details of spouse??

You are extremely energetic and work oriented. Also intelligent. Your case will need more study

Best wishes

Deepa

Dear Jaguar (name?)

Your nakshatra completely gels with the problems you are facing. Can you post birth details of spouse??

You are extremely energetic and work oriented. Also intelligent. Your case will need more study

Best wishes

Deepa

Thanks Deepaji for the reply. My spouse birth details are as follows:

DOB: 07/08/1976

Time: 04:20 am

Place of Birth: Khamgaon, Maharashtra.

Latitude: 20.42N Longitude: 76.40E

Please tell me everything you can.

Thanks in advance.

PLease do not wait for the last moment to come. That is your tendency towards any confrontation. You have to sort it out with proper counselling and talks.

Situation is worsening because of the lady's tendency to overspend, exaggerate and dominate. However, she will prove to be tough in any legal case.

Out of court settlement should be your option. There wont be a break unless you agree for the same. The major problem is that she misunderstands you because of your meek nature.

I could suggest remedies to avoid any seperation. But is that what you want?

Best wishes

Deepa

Hello Guru devs,

Posting this out of desperation to find out what the future holds for me. I am going thru a very bad patch of life and seeking help of Jyotish to find out when will I come out of it and how is my future. Below are my imp. details.

Date of Birth: 27/11/1976

Time: 16:10 (4:10 pm)

Place of Birth: Mumbai

Lat: 18.58N Long: 72.50E

The Problem:

I just got married on 3rd Dec 2007 and now facing major crisis in marriage with my wife putting false alegations against me and my parents. We are good people but due to fate have to see this day. I and my wife are now living seperately since begining of may 2008. Her parents and relatives are encouraging her to put us into trouble and we also had to visit Police station because of her false complaint.

I want to know when will all this mess end. Will it end in Divorce or seperation, how will it be good or ugly etc. Or anyhing else you can fortell.

Please help me know what is going to come so that I can know.

Waiting for your inputs.

Regards,

Man in trouble.

u drop u study or you have break in your study.if yes then u time of birth is right.get back to me i will give u more detale

Respected deepaji,

Thanks for you inputs. Reg. what I want, well as you can understand my wife has given us lot of trouble both to me and my old innocent parents and have brought lots of disgrace within just 2 months of marriage. Looking at all advice, I would want divorce but peacefully without police/courts or any hassles with mutual consent.

Please guide me and provide remedies to come out of this mess. Kindly also reflect more on the future and let me know what can happen and suggest me remedies for the above outcome to be possible peacefully.

Jaguar,

I see health problems for you in future. Apart from that, career will be very good. Jupiter and Mars are not well placed. You have Jupiter Mahadasha going on.

Regarding seperation, i think it will be possible only after July 2009. Till then, do the following remedies and involve your younger siblings and maternal uncle and some more relatives to put social pressure upon your inlaws.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa every evening.

2. For 9 Thursdays, do a morning abhishek at shirdi saibaba temple. You need to give yellow chaadar and orange patka for the same, along with panchamrit, incense, flowers and fruit. This is very beneficial for you, because Jupiter is afflicted in lagna and navamsa chart, its mahadasha is going on and it is lord of destiny in your case.

3. Consult an astro for the right time to file legal case for divorce through mutual settlement.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Respected Deepaji,

I just visited Shirdi last to last week and also shani singrapur. I dont have Sai Baba temple esp. selling all the things you mentioned near by. But I do pray to Sai Baba everymorning. Can I add more things like mantra, jap to Sai baba. Will it help?

Can you tell me looking at my & her charts when and how will we get divorce? we have contacted their relatives etc into this but they are obviously siding them and telling me to live seperately with her away from my parents or else xyz things will happen. My parents are God for me and they are innocent why shud they bow to her demands today it is something tommorow it will be something else.

Please suggest me some remedy to "solve" this problem at the earliest. They are taking undue advantage of laws and threating us. They are also not talking and spreading false things about us. Thanks for your suggestions and time. Really appreciate. Please provide your kind guidance.

Actually her father called up my relatives claiming I am asking for dowry and putting other false allegations since we have never ever asked for anything and I was keeping her very well. But they wanted to bite more then they can chew. My wife was not ready to adjust contrary to her stance before marriage and thus all the problems. My relatives told her dad that when these people were calling you to talk why you are not coming but her dad refuses to come and talk and instead provoked her daughter to go the Police/lawyer way. Actually we met online via a matrimonial site and so as such there is no middle man except my Uncle who happens to stay next to her mama but he is currently in US. My other uncles said we will come if there is any meeting but they are refusing for any and basically wanting things to be done as they say or else they will teach me a lesson.

Currently we are in wait and watch mode. But I want to know the current state at their end and so have come to "sharan" of astro.

seeking your guidance.

Jaguar -

I hope you see this post. TODAY happens to be the best day in transit for you to go to a competent lawyer and seek appropriate advice.

Go in shubh mahurat and file a case before they do a dowry one upon you. Things are not in worst shape as even her times are quite weak though her chart shows strength in defeating enemies.

Do ALL of the above remedies.

Respected Deepa ji,

We have engaged a lawyer already(currently he is out of town). But due to draconian indian laws, there is very little boys side can do. if we file cases on her, it will only aggrevate the situation as you said that she has stars to defeat us in legal case so we are trying to solve via community but that effort hasn't paid any fruits till now infact they have spread false stories about us. Pitious situation really.

I will take you heed and pray Sai Baba and Hanuman ji every day. I also go to present Oil to Hanuman ji every Saturday and offer Milk and water to Shivji every monday. ANything more I shud do to calm the bad eyes? Please tell me the dates after things will lookup positively and outcome if possible.

do not forget to use the tool of muhurata in initiating all proceedings. Your uncles will have to support you - astrologically your victory will come through their intervention. In your case, "communication" and "correspondence" and "application of intelligence" will be instrumental in getting you out of mess. Not "fights", "arguments" or "offence". I know you are not an offensive person at all. I am just indicating the astrological significance.

I wish you luck and Baba's krupa

Deepa

PS-- Nikhil you think 10 mukhi rudraksha will really help him?

my deep thanks for deepaji and nikhilji.

just one question(though you can continue wiht your grace on me with more insight into my future :) ), where can I get BAGLAMUKHI yantra? as in, in any store of devotion or is there some special place to get it, and have to be worn after any mantra/puja have to be done or just keep it in purse...how?

Please continue your insight into my future, my quest is not quenched yet. I promise to do everything you have suggested. Again repeating, we are very innocent people but in this mess out of our karma of previous janam that I know. but am ready to work to get out it.

One more thing, I am also facing loss of job and financial crisis. any insight into it?

Jai shree krishna.

thanks nikhil ji,

Any auspicious time to chant this mantra and any specific place/position(mudra)/god in front of you to chant it? Also do I need to wear rudraksh as suggested by deepa ji? or the above remedy will be fine enough?

Thanks & Respect.

divorce is indicated in ur chart.

current transit is worst. sat is in 8th house,jup in 12th.

hanuman chalisa 11times on saturday = must.

wear 10 mukhi rudraksha = must.

The representing deity of 10 mukhi is Lord Narayana (The Preserver). It helps the wearer to overcome difficult times and ensures that the wearer and the family of the wearer is protected. It creates a feeling of security. It works like a shield on one's body and drives evils away. Wearer is protected from influence of evil spirit , ghosts and black magic. There is no ruling planet for this bead and it pacifies all negative planetary energy. One wears this by the blessings of Lord Mahavishnu.

The presiding deity goddess Baglamukhi is the controller of this powerful Yantra, which charges Yantra with occult forces. This Yantra is useful for victory over enemies, success in lawsuits, quarrels and competitions.

u

The representing deity of 10 mukhi is Lord Narayana (The Preserver). It helps the wearer to overcome difficult times and ensures that the wearer and the family of the wearer is protected. It creates a feeling of security. It works like a shield on one's body and drives evils away. Wearer is protected from influence of evil spirit , ghosts and black magic. There is no ruling planet for this bead and it pacifies all negative planetary energy. One wears this by the blessings of Lord Mahavishnu.

The presiding deity goddess Baglamukhi is the controller of this powerful Yantra, which charges Yantra with occult forces. This Yantra is useful for victory over enemies, success in lawsuits, quarrels and competitions.

u can

u can wear golden

u can wear golden pukhraj

u can wear golden pukhraj 9carats

u can wear golden pukhraj 9carats index finger in