suchandra Posted April 13, 2008 Report Posted April 13, 2008 Mujibar was trying to get a job in India. The Personnel Manager said, ‘Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job.’ Mujibar said, ‘I am ready.’ The manager said, ‘Make a sentence using the words Yellow , Pink and Green.’ Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, ‘Mister manager, I am ready’ The manager said, ‘Go ahead.’ Mujibar said, ‘The telephone goes green, green, and I pink it up, and say, ‘Yellow ‘, this is Mujibar.’ Mujibar now works as a technician at a call center for computer problems. No doubt you have spoken to him. I know I have. Quote
Niks Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 Literally rolling on the floor laughing! I love all technician's jokes hahaha Quote
tulasi-priya Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 Mujibar was trying to get a job in India. The Personnel Manager said, ‘Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job.’ Mujibar said, ‘I am ready.’ The manager said, ‘Make a sentence using the words Yellow , Pink and Green.’ Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, ‘Mister manager, I am ready’ The manager said, ‘Go ahead.’ Mujibar said, ‘The telephone goes green, green, and I pink it up, and say, ‘Yellow ‘, this is Mujibar.’ Mujibar now works as a technician at a call center for computer problems. No doubt you have spoken to him. I know I have. very cute. Quote
Califord Posted April 7, 2009 Report Posted April 7, 2009 You have just completed your education and now are looking for a job by applying for openings in all the best MNC's and trying for a chance in any of them. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.