IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
xexon

Cremation or Burial?

Rate this topic

Being a Hindu, I opt cremation but otherwise I prefer burial. I would want my mortal remains to be a food to other organisms.

Sunds, the Swedes have developed a third option...freeze drying the corpse and fertilizing a new tree with the remains. See post #16 on the first page. Best of both options. Not very wide spread at the moment but I think it should be.

Sunds, the Swedes have developed a third option...freeze drying the corpse and fertilizing a new tree with the remains. See post #16 on the first page. Best of both options. Not very wide spread at the moment but I think it should be.

It is a global rapid development that many people can't afford even a simple burial anymore. Of course the news media don't speak the truth that people are chosing anonymous burials because they are forced into poverty by present demoniac governments in such a way that they can't pay for a burial anymore. Instead the media reports, people are so bereft of culture and therefore chose anonymous burials.

In our town recently a young man was found dead in his apartment. Because this man was registered as jobless they immediately buried him in an anonymous gravesite without informing his relatives living in a small village. When the parents found out their son had died and was already anonymously buried they protested and wanted their son to be buried at their family grave in that small village. Instead what happened, the city council send them a bill of $ 6000 dollar for the anonymous burial to be paid. So much to Western governments reporting that people are more and more bereft of any culture and chose anonymous burials....

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-18311722.html

German church leaders are concerned about a trend sweeping their country, a land steeped in religious and cultural tradition: A growing number of people are choosing to be buried anonymously, without religious ritual or even a parting farewell from relatives.

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --> Quote:

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-left: 3ex; padding-right: 3ex;" bgcolor="#e0e0e0"> German church leaders are concerned about a trend sweeping their country, a land steeped in religious and cultural tradition: A growing number of people are choosing to be buried anonymously, without religious ritual or even a parting farewell from relatives. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

This brings at an important point I believe. The death ceremonies are mostly for the family and friends. If conducted correctly it good be a good lesson but unfortunately such ceremonies are mostly excercises in grief confusion and feelings of loss and those emotions are dealt with with stupid sentimental statements like' "it's ok now. Your loved one has found eternal rest etc.", as if they are eternally sleeping in the park or something or death equals nirvana.

The ignorance of this matter of death in the west is astounding. Big industries are built on maintaining the ignorance.