IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rohini108

How would you reply?

Rate this topic

Actually in the non-cyber world Beggar is one of my oldest and dearest friends. We've stayed at each other's homes many times and we speak often on the phone. In fact we just spoke together. Hardly anyone in the world now knows me better, except for Srila Govinda Maharaj.

About the 19th century sahajiya reference, I alluded to it only because of how less than qualified people took advantage of high teachings and thereby created a "stain" or disturbance in the estimation of my Divine Masters Srila Bhaktivinode Thakur and Srila Saraswati Thakur. And I must always honor their considerations. Really I don't use a holier than thou chopping technique with anyone ever. My Master Srila Govinda Maharaj has discouraged this "preaching like a hammer" in our contemporary times because souls are already so discouraged, it might only discourage them further, whereas nowadays it's better to seek the spark of goodness within others and help to bring it out with encouragement and affection. Yet I am very much influenced by the writings of Srila Bhaktivinode and Srila Saraswati Thakur (as may be evidenced by my various expressions on the Sun, which really are my genuine stream of consciousness). Also, my phrasing is for their pleasure as well as the dignity of their teachings in perpetuity. I am but the poorest student in their classroom.

From my Teachers I have learned what is sahajiya. It means to take something very high in a exceedingly cheap way, i.e., to be an imitationist or pretender. Much trouble(and disturbance to society) comes from pretensions in a spiritual context. For the real health of my real inner life I must consider myself the worst sahajiya or pretender. Therefore I am always praying for their forgiveness as their most obstinate, recalcitrant pupil. Someday or other I hope to really please them. Otherwise, my spiritual life has no roots like a rotted tree. And I won't really be able to help anyone in a real way. Ever. That is, I am completely dependant on Their Divine Grace.

In some ways the sahajiya problem has morphed into the modern world in an insidious way causing a great many people to believe that they don't have to follow any regulative principles,etc. and can perform any kind of atrocious nonsense because in their own deluded estimation they are such big lovers of God/devotees of Krishna. Thus we have aberrations like siddha-pranali initiation and the gopi -bhava club. But it can also manifest in a more individual way as is the case with any spiritual self-deception. Because of this, I do not consider myself a devotee and yet have ultimate hope that through the good influence of the real Vaishnavas this fallen rascal might eventually be rectified and redeemed. At the same time, the Teachings of the Sri Rupa Guru-varga are like a Deity to me which I always try my best to honor above all else. Unfortunately, as with much else within my life, I often fall short of this for which again I must pray for forgiveness. And I'm very concerned about the stain you mention.

The way of positive scrubbing you mention is no doubt the way to clean the stains away. A positive alternative really is the best criticism, just as it's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. If we all lit candles simultaneously there would be an immediate positive impact of considerably less darkness in these extremely troubled times. Much to the benefit of all suffering jivas.

'It relates to the way our movement preaches and interacts with other religious groups.' quote by kulapavana

I think the discussion is very relevant too. I am the only devotee where I live Kula and not many have heard of Hare Krsna. A very high proportion I have met who do, have been strongly prosletyized and did not like it. What to say of old christian friends here rejecting my demonic worship :).

So what to do I have concluded, over the years. Firstly cleanse and purify my own pain by the Holy Name and then, begin to leave nice impressions! Respecting others faith and sharing my own heart on a personal level has good outcome here, even with others who are confined by their dogmas and associated thought patterns (they do see the heart). Beauty will win all in the end. And to be honest Krsna consciousness has so much beauty within it. You just gotta read this book to see beauty, its one of the most beautiful descriptions of God I have ever read, it wins me:

Sri Brhad Bhagavatamrta by Sanatana Goswami

OFF TOPIC ALERT !!!

BHAKTAJAN: THESE POSTINGS DO NOT RELATE TO THE THREAD TOPIC!!!

On the other hand it nicely timed with today's headlines.

Don't ya'll have real dharma to perform?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Quote:

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.25in; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0.25in; BACKGROUND: #e0e0e0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 4.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid #666666 .75pt">Originally Posted by Kulapavana Post # 43

Srila Prabhupada would relate to others based on their conditioning, yet at the same time touching their soul. That is what people appreciate and need.

In our preaching we are too often focusing on someone "joining" our camp, instead of merely trying to hep this person make a next step in spiritual life. There is usually no need to show that our tradition is better then the one this person is currently embracing. We just need to explain our tradition to them in a way they will understand and appreciate. Beating people over the head with strong arguments rarely works, even if our arguments are valid. We need to learn how to simply present the beauty of Krsna and the sweet nature of Krsna cosnciousness process. That is what attracts people and what changes their heart.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I love this thinking. If you want to talk to Christians further then you can reach them through the teaching of Christ. Jesus totally was renounced to the things of this world and only approached the Lord for service. Help them break their attachment to the mundane world and encourage them to become more fervert in their devotion to Christ and The Supreme Lord. Even though the Bible has little information and much disinformation on the nature of the Lord if they become truly devoteed to Christ and try to follow His teachings they will go to planet that Prabhupada called Christ-loka and there receive further knowledge.

This trying to make someone become a member of our camp is kanistha mentality.

BHAKTAJAN: IT DOES NOT RELATE TO THE THREAD TOPIC!!!

BHAKTAJAN: Oh look, this will really confuse these dudes . . .

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Vatican</st1:place> official: Muslims outnumber Catholics

‘For the first time in history, we are no longer at the top,’ monsignor says

3/31/08 AP updated 1 hour, 17 minutes ago

<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">VATICAN CITY</st1:place></st1:State> - Islam has surpassed Roman Catholicism as the world's largest religion, the Vatican newspaper said Sunday.

"For the first time in history, we are no longer at the top: Muslims have overtaken us," Monsignor Vittorio Formenti said in an interview with the <st1:place w:st="on">Vatican</st1:place> newspaper L'Osservatore Romano. Formenti compiles the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Vatican</st1:place></st1:country-region>'s yearbook.

He said that Catholics accounted for 17.4 percent of the world population — a stable percentage — while Muslims were at 19.2 percent.

"It is true that while Muslim families, as is well known, continue to make a lot of children, Christian ones on the contrary tend to have fewer and fewer," the monsignor said.

Formenti said that the data refer to 2006. The figures on Muslims were put together by Muslim countries and then provided to the United Nations, he said, adding that the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Vatican</st1:place></st1:country-region> could only vouch for its own data.

When considering all Christians and not just Catholics, Christians make up 33 percent of the world population, Formenti said.

Spokesmen for the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Vatican</st1:place></st1:country-region> and the United Nations did not immediately return phone calls seeking comment Sunday.

Quote:

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.25in; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0.25in; BACKGROUND: #e0e0e0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 4.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1pt solid; mso-border-alt: solid #666666 .75pt">Originally Posted by bhaktajan Post # 51

What the %$#@ does any of your postings have to do with the title of the thread? --this is a rhetorical question.

If the original poster was ernest in wanting questions answered --then yooz guys can't "pay attention" for more than a few minutes at a time, correct?

Please answer the requested questions, or else, there will be no chipatis and dahl.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I believe that actually it does have something to do with the original question...

It relates to the way our movement preaches and interacts with other religious groups. Too much negative preaching usually leaves a bad impression on people that is hard to reverse.

BHAKTAJAN: IT DOES NOT RELATE TO THE THREAD TOPIC!!!

PS: My Posting herein also has nothing to do with the topic!!! ~ But I digress:

"Too much negative preaching usually leaves a bad impression on people that is hard to reverse."

………………………………………………………………………………………………

As religious scholar Huston Smith noted, when we see that our current life is simply part of many, many lives of our own and part of the great reality we put less significance on the moment.

I can argue another way. If we see that we will not have any life after this current life, then we will not worry about whether we are good or bad in this life. We will enjoy this life to the fullest by whatever means. Since we know that we may get another life, therefore we will be good so that our good karma makes our future life good.

It is a mistake to think that a spiritual vision devaluates the present moment. There is no past or future in the spiritual world according to the Vedas, everything is present. Presence is the center of consciousness which is one of the primary potencies of the soul - sat-cit....

Enjoyment by me with these senses is at best a futile attempt at real satisfaction for the soul. Enjoyment is not for me in this ephemeral plane but for Lord Krishna.

Apologies in advance if I am off-thread once again. Can't seem to do anything right. Some days I'm afraid to pass wind in fear of soiling my trousers.

Dear Avinash, thanks for your reply. Actually I just d to this thread ...the one I started ....because most of the replies were off subject. Of course I will check it now and then.

Two days ago I placed my comment on this fellows blog. I think he is Catholic. Here is what has transpired:

Dear Bleport,

I spent five years living as a full-time devotee in the Hare Krishna Movement and have read your posting here with some interest.

Yes, it is true that there are many faiths that are found in India. But there is no “Hindu” religion. “Hindus” was a word manufactured to describe the people in a certain geographical area. So it would be like the word, “American” or “Americans” or “Americanism”.

Out of order …4. “Why do I exist?” I take shelter in the answers from both the Holy Bible and the Vedas. The words of Lord Jesus Christ are wonderful. Thank you. And my spiritual teacher taught me that I exist to serve God and to awaken my love for God.

…3. What is reality? I would caution you against using your “Hindu” understanding. In very respected circles you would come across as a fool. Reality is that there is a God and reality is that He created me and reality is that my dharma - eternal nature - is to serve Him.

…1. “How valuable is an individual?” I suggest that instead of reading Huston Smith to learn about the great religion of devotion led by Lord Krishna and more recently Lord Shri Krishna Chaitanya and the followers of the Gaudia Vaishnava Movement, instead you read the books of Shrila Prabhupada, the founder of the Hare Krishna Movement (see BOOKS @ http://www.cedarpost.com). At least you will gain a clear picture of the facts and give a much better sermon. In the eyes of God, of course, we are all uniquely and deeply loved by Him.

…2. “What makes me significant, unique, and worthy?” Similar to question 1. Your “Hindu” side of the question might be relevant to certain people in India, but it is nothing that I was ever taught. Far from it. Obeying the word of God makes me worthy. I was created as a unique spiritual spark and if I use my life to serve the Lord, then that significance will make all the difference.

I pray daily, “Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for saving me. Bless those who have prayed for me. Have mercy on me a sinner” …(addressing the Beloved Lord of the Bible).

We are all on a sinking ship. But the Lord is so kind that He has given access to His lifeboat, to one and to all. In this lifeboat He has placed everything we need. This lifeboat is His Holy Name. It is the prescribed method of religion for the age that we live in (kali yuga). The Christian description of this method is found in the wonderful book, “The Way of the Pilgrim” (also in the book section/cedarpost.com). The “Hindu” description of this method is found in countless spiritual gems of literatures.

Respectfully, Rohini-suta dasa/ Ronald E. Boutelle

Ronald,

Thanks for your input. I found that what is most difficult about approaching Hinduism (and yes, I understand that is an imported term–but it is also a given term for discussion sake if people are going to know what I am speaking of) is that there is such a diverse understanding of so many ideas and concepts.

As I understand it there are paths that depict a great personal God (Bhakti) but there are also other paths that do not see God this way, or even as singular, and many understandings are pantheistic or polytheistic.

I am open to hearing about where you think Huston Smith goes wrong and how the Krishna viewpoint puts more emphasis on the individual.

I do wonder what the prayer of salvation is in regards to? Also, what do you mean by being a sinner? Are you giving these concepts meaning foreign to orthodox Christian belief? Or do you mean the same thing we mean?

blueport,

Thankfully I have been spared the many paths found in India that stray from the teachings of the Vaishnava Acharyas (teachers). There are only two paths that I know of that depict a great personal God: Christianity and the path of loving devotional service to Lord Krishna or Govinda, as taught by the followers of the Gaudia Vaishnava Movement. This flower blossomed when Lord Shri Krishna Chaitanya took birth along with his many eternal servants …about 500 years ago.

Regarding Mr. Smith, my only point is why study his ideas when you have so easily available books by a living Vaishnava Saint, Shrila Prabhupada (http://www.iskconirm.com/SPBiog.htm)? If you want the best understanding, then this only makes sense. Hmm …a Martian lands and instead of talking to HIM about what life on Mars is like, instead the world’s greatest Martian scientist is summoned for insight. And that guy has never even been in orbit around the earth.

While it is true that I am fond of Orthodox Christianity, I have spent equal if not more time with other branches.

Regarding my “prayer for savation,” it is mostly a prayer of thanks. In a past life I owned a pack of vicious dogs that I used to kill Christians …in Rome. All I can say is that this is very real to me. I simply remember. Ever see the TV mini series, A.D.? Anyhow, at first I was terribly upset by this history and after a few day I understood why. This defused the horrible feelings, but left me with the memory of what I had done. Not something to be proud of. Not something to even talk about because people will think I am a nut. Anyhow, many years passed. During this time I wasn’t racked with guilt. Just an ever-present knowledge of my past-wicked deeds. What could be worse? But one day, not so long ago I was outside. I live in a beautiful area. In the country. My wife and I are so fortunate. Our home is paid for. Deer are in our front yard. At 62 I am happy and healthy and I love God. But then not so long ago it struck me …If I had actually been that beast in Rome, then why am I not in hell? Why living so nicely? Hmm… I thought about this for sometime. Then it dawned on me. The only reason I am not in hell is because one of the Christians that survived (a mother? a father?) prayed in the name of Lord Jesus Christ for God to forgive me. That is the only possible explanation. So when I pray, “Dear Heavenly Father,” I am addressing the same God that was addressed on my behalf. When I say, “Thank you for Saving me,” well, this is pretty obvious why I say that. “Bless those who have prayed for me” is something I want to say because I owe my very life to them. Again, this is 100% real to me. But, of course, it may be just a figment of my imagination. However, I don’t think so. “Have mercy on me, a sinner,” I say because it ties in so nicely with the Jesus Prayer that the Pilgrim has made so famous. Yes, I have been saved. Lord Jesus Christ has my eternal allegence. Have my sins been forgiven? Yes. Do I still sin? Yes. Where do I place my faith? In the Lord’s Holy Name.

Most Christians are either appalled at my mixing religions or simply perplexed beyond comprehension. I don’t mean to disturb anyone. As for me, I just don’t see any contradiction. Lord Jesus Christ’s birth was even predicted in the Vedas. It said that he would be born of a virgin. I think the name of Mary is even mentioned. Just writing this much is difficult for me. I am not much of a scholar. I just know a few things. I know what it mean to be easy on others and to forgive them.

Thank you for letting me comment.

I guess the only problem with focusing on the writings of Shrila Prabhupada is I am not trying to address one school of thought that is either part of or derived from Hindu concepts, but rather the general agreements (as few as there may be). I am well aware though that this is mostly for pragmatics sake since in addressing a crowd, rather than an individual, I cannot ask for a person to clarify this or that belief. So when I spoke this weekend I had to generalize.

If I were to follow your suggestion it might be seen as the equivalent of someone from another religious tradition addressing Christians while only focusing on the writings of say John Calvin.

Your testimony is interesting, though to accept it on its grounds would mean redefining the Judeo-Christian contrast of resurrected life over and against reincarnation. As I am sure you are well aware of, resurrection is a staple doctrine of the Christian faith. And though I am pleased to read that you find our Lord Jesus Christ to be such an important figure in your life, I do have to say I am one of those who is not fond of synconizing religions where they shouldn’t be syncronized. And the absolute Lordship of Jesus is one of those areas.

Again, thank you for your comments. I would also like you to know that love and respect for Lord Jesus Christ is absolutely profound within the “Hare Krishna Movement.” True, my situation is a bit different but regardless, this fact remains.

I think you would enjoy reading the introduction to the Bhagavad-gita (The Song of God). This link will take you directly to it, free of charge.

http://causelessmercy.com/BgIntroduction.htm

It opens with some short prayers but quickly moves on to the introduction.

Although I have read briefs covering all major religions, I don’t have a strong desire delve into them much beyond a general understanding. However, I did take any entire year’s worth of free time studying the Holy Bible. This was very worthwhile. I have also written a book (a free e-book) and inside there are several places where I make comments based on my time spent during that year. Here is where you can find my book:

http://www.cedarpost.com/kataobm/Default.htm

As far as “the absolute Lordship of Jesus Christ,” I am sure that at times, even He can be seen prostrated before another, greater than Himself.

Of course I am speaking of God, the father, whom Jesus Christ speaks of.

It seems to me the Christians say that there is only one God who had only one Son and that the only way to the Father is thru His only Son. Sounds airtight to me.

However, from my honest perspective, God, the Father, is all powerful and is very capable and has many Holy Sons. Otherwise, if you say that God is only potent enough to have one son, you are saying that He is not all powerful.

Also, why the main body of Christianity is so dead-serious certain about this, is a bit odd considering the following:

1 CORINTHIANS 13:12 …We can see and understand only a little about God now, as if we were peering at His reflection in a poor mirror. Now all I know is hazy and blurred.

JOHN 16:12 …Oh, there is so much more I want to tell you, but you can’t understand it now.

Sounds to me like there is a great more possible with God than the view that He only has one son. But don’t get me wrong. That one son is 100% capable of delivering us to paradise. One doesn’t need more than Jesus. He is not lacking. A person isn’t short changed because he only follows the path of Christ. Personally, I would never encourage someone to leave Jesus for a better choice.

On the other hand, the great spiritual movement that began 500 years ago with appearance of Lord Chaitanya is beating a mighty drum all around the world that is pounding out the Lord’s Holy Name. Just as the Christian tradition of calling upon the Holy Name of Jesus Christ has brought salvation to millions, the followers of Lord Chaitanya are not so different when you get right down to it. The theology is the same once you remove the limitations of the One God One Son doctrine. Ok, you might say that it isn’t you saying this, but Jesus.

You have to put what Jesus was saying in context. There is time and circumstance to take into consideration.

JOHN 16:25 …These things I have spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly the Father.

Just pretend for a moment, what if? What if on that day of your personal, full-blow, fully conscious, fully spiritual encounter with God …when the hazy mirror has been lifted and all before you is crystal clear …what if you see that the Lord has many sons. I am curious. How would you feel about that? Can you entertain this possibility? Just curious.

(Emma has commented now): Ah, yes. Seriously, Brian, I don’t think I’ve ever had more fun on your blog than I had tonight reading these notes and the ensuing discussion. Sometime when we’re in the same state, we’ll have to have a similar discussion. Ronald E. Boutelle, thank you for your openness and the time you’re investing in this discussion. Your viewpoint is invaluable to the topic, in my opinion.

The pastor in this case is adapting his ideas all of "Hinduism" and comparing them to Christian scriptures. Modern Christianity teaches that the Bible is word for word what they believe in and is the basis for everything. The Bible is God and they will consult it for everything and every situation.

The only way to give a reply that would be taken seriously is to somehow compare vedic philosophy with biblical philosophy in a reverse sense.

I am not advanced enough to do this personally, but it will be the only way to talk to someone like this. Respectfully of course.

A few times I read some articles of Christians about Hinduism, Critizicing it, his impersonal view of God, etc.

At first such articles were annoying for me because I thought that they were wrong, but analizing deeply I realized that in many points they are right.

In other words they are "analizing" the vedas from an impersonal interpretation, from followers of Sankara, but they don't know this. So the western religion are contaminated with this erroneous point of view and is the duty of all of us who know this things to clarify these points. I consider when christians talks about hinduism as a "many gods religion, Impersonal Suprem God", they are right, because the hinduism is a salad of so many thinkings and this point of view is wrong.

Hare Krsna

A few times I read some articles of Christians about Hinduism, Critizicing it, his impersonal view of God, etc.

At first such articles were annoying for me because I thought that they were wrong, but analizing deeply I realized that in many points they are right.

In other words they are "analizing" the vedas from an impersonal interpretation, from followers of Sankara, but they don't know this. So the western religion are contaminated with this erroneous point of view and is the duty of all of us who know this things to clarify these points. I consider when christians talks about hinduism as a "many gods religion, Impersonal Suprem God", they are right, because the hinduism is a salad of so many thinkings and this point of view is wrong.

Hare Krsna

This is the problem and is precisely why Krsna consciousness must be separted from the word Hinduism. One God only. No exceptions.

Pranam

God can not be captured in our finite mind, he is, one without a second.

He is infinite with un numerable forms and quality, to capture in our own box is a folly.

Rainbow is beautiful but to insist my choice of colour above everyone else is --- well think what you like.

But I stick to rainbow that is Hindu it is colourful.

Jai Shree Krishna

Hare Krishna!

You have given the example of Rainbow. But, I guess you do know that the rainbow is formed when the light is refracted from the drop of water which has one colour ;-)

so, when we understand the person behind the cosmic creation we know that He is singular!

Hare Krishna!

Pranam

He is infinite with un numerable forms and quality, to capture in our own box is a folly.

Rainbow is beautiful but to insist my choice of colour above everyone else is --- well think what you like.

But I stick to rainbow that is Hindu it is colourful.

Jai Shree Krishna

Pranam

So God is extremely haughty and conceited in the sense that He won't even show Himself to His poor created beings?

Sounds like the God of Christianity to me. Boring, Sappy Sweet and Sickening to a point.

Sriman Narayana takes great pleasure in showing off His beauty to His devotees. In case they are too 'finite' to grasp His loveliness, He gives them Divya Dhrishti. No problems at all.

Pranam

Hare Krishna!

You have given the example of Rainbow. But, I guess you do know that the rainbow is formed when the light is refracted from the drop of water which has one colour ;-)

so, when we understand the person behind the cosmic creation we know that He is singular!

Hare Krishna!

Well if you read my first sentence you would not pose me this question.

Yes I do know that sun light is refracted but can you tell me what colour is sun light?

And that one colour is projected as various that is the point.

Jai Shree Krishna

Pranam

So God is extremely haughty and conceited in the sense that He won't even show Himself to His poor created beings?

Now where did i say that?

Where else Manduka Upanishad say this

He is not knowable by perception, turned inward or outward, nor by both combined.

He is neither that which is known, nor that which is not known, nor is he the sum of all that might be known.

He can not be seen, grasped, bargained with.

He is undefineable, unthinkable, indescribable.

The only proof of his existence is union with him.

He is the peaceful, the good, the one without a second.

This is the fourth condition of the self- the most worthy of all. (Mandukya Upanishad)

Sounds like the God of Christianity to me. Boring, Sappy Sweet and Sickening to a point.

God is but one, what realisation they have is theirs to realish, who am I to judge, I can only reflect on their behaviour, I take what is good in them rest I ignore.

Sriman Narayana takes great pleasure in showing off His beauty to His devotees. In case they are too 'finite' to grasp His loveliness, He gives them Divya Dhrishti. No problems at all.

Yes and when will I behold that beauty, but then I am not qualified.

But Arjun was blessed with Divya Dhrishti and guess what he saw amongst other things

vayur yamo 'gnir varunah sasankah

prajapatis tvam prapitamahas ca

namo namas te 'stu sahasra-krtvah

punas ca bhuyo 'pi namo namas te

You are Vaayu, Yama, Agni, Varuna, Shashaanka, and Brahmaa as well as the father of Brahmaa. Salutations to You a thousand times, and again and again salutations to You. (11.39)BG

So where is the problem.

Jai Shree Krishna