IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

Siva Sankar Baba, indisputable incarnation of God

Rate this topic

And fools like this baba prey on one's insecurities, saying that He offers all answers to the universe's existence, I'll bet that he too claims to come from an ancient sampradaya that continues down upto now in India LOL . Or he claims to be kalki himself LOL

When I was visiting the ISKCON temple, Burkit Road, Chin High, (Chennai formally Mad rasa) in the early 90's. I returned from book distribution one evening and the pujari (French, forget his name) showed me a business card saying, "Look at this we had a special visitor to the temple today. "

I looked at the card and it read

Name: MAHAVISHNU

etc.:)

This Person is another Nithyanandha.All his followers will realise one day theta he has taken everyone for a big hefty ride...god Bless

Dear, sugumaran. Pls don't comment blindly, just ask your inner heart what u know about him. Have u met him? Do u know him.

Dear Sri Jahnava Nitai Das

Greetings to you from an ardent devotee of the Lord Sri Krishna.

If the concept of "Krishna Consciousness" is understanding, enjoying the Omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent Presence of Krishna within, revelling in that Bliss every moment, then by negating someone as God, you are denying the Omnipresence of Krishna, aren't you?

Can you please clarify if you feel Lord Krishna's claim to divinity is funny, or do you feel that the society was right in ill treating Krishna?

Can you please clarify if you feel that - - the whole concept of Hinduism/Sanatana Dharma/Advaita Philosophy/ Bhakti Vedanta which revolves around the concept of 'Aham Brahmasmi Tattvam Asi' - - 'I am God and so are You' - - is funny?

The idols we worship, the cults we follow, the rich cultures and traditions of Hinduism - - do they not teach us to identify with the Gods they depict, to reach within and be consumed by the Eternal Bliss called God waiting within to be discovered?

Looks like you missed out on this fundamental concept of all religions, they do implore us to understand that we too are God if only we attempt to work towards being God. God is not a person, it is a set of traits - being humane, compassionate, clean, loving, selfless, impartial and a whole host of qualities. As a famous song goes 'HE who is without any evil, HE who is made up of all that is good, HE is God!'

Can you please clarify if you went through the entire website and all the other related websites of

Siva Shankar Baba? Did it register in your mind that Baba and his volunteer force involve themselves in a plethora of social service activities WITHOUT SEEKING ANYTHING FROM ANY ONE? Have you ever come

across a single human being who, in his life time, has been able to steer such a wonderful volunteer force?

Do you know that for the past thirty years, this organisation has been contributing yeomen services

to society without seeking a single paise from anyone?

If you ask me what I know, well my friends and I have visited Siva Shankar Baba's Commune and Temples for the past 15 years, and they ask nothing of you! Incidentally a secular place, for the commune has a temple, church, mosque, buddha vihar and jain temple and anyone is welcome to worship any form they want. Even their school application form has no column asking for our caste/religion; have you come across any school so secular and secure?

Everything is volunteer service there. The volunteers polish our chappals while we visit the Temple, they do the housekeeping of the entire commune. The doors are open to all; there is no discrimination of religion, caste, creed or gender or materialistic station. All the Temples here are so clean and well kept, and no one feels rushed, in this Temple where 1000s can sit and see the Lord (unlike other places where you have to stand on tiptoes to catch one glimpse of the idol before you are pushed away) Here you can sit, relax and meditate upon God for how much ever time you want.

What I realised as the essence of his profound statement after I have visited this place is this: "IF God can exist in a stone or a picture/calendar, and HE can respond to you from that, is not HE capable of responding to you from within you, an organic breathing, living entity. I have realised the potential of God within and my life flows smooth, stress-free; if you are serious about spirituality, then make an attempt to understand that all of us are divine and we only need to realise we are divine. That is the concept of Self Realisation that all Divine Masters preached and practised"

Let us not, by our hasty ways, negate the Omnipresence of the Lord in all entities in this Cosmic Space and beyond, please

Thank you and Best Regards

PS: Interestingly, when I tried to register to this site the first time, I typed in 'Lord Krishna' as the Referrer's name and it said 'Invalid Referrer Specified'. A machine without a mind may not understand what it has not been programmed to decipher; should not we human beings be capable of making a difference to our lives by attempting to understand that God is the Sole Referrer of our Soul and in every yuga, HE has always played human. Should we do the same mistake that people in other yugas did, thus losing the opportunity to become Krishnas?

My humble pranams to our beloved Baba for giving me an opportunity to write few lines about HIM.

To all those who have described HIM in different manner or trying to compare HIM with others I have few points to share with you all.

1. Aham Brahmasmi Tatvamasi is what our Vedas have preached all along. So if someone has reached a divine level because of the penance HE did for many yugas then where comes the confusion. So are you people trying to say our vedas are wrong then I am sorry that you have not understood Hinduism or its guiding principles which tries to elevate a soul from human level to divine level.

2. Human brain tries not to accept things which someone else have achieved and again which can be achieved only one in the whole yuga. Before trying to pass comments about a soul the correct process should be to check few basic things than passing unimaginable comments to be posted which should not have been done even to fellow human beings. Basic things would be, is HE trying to get money for anything? is HE trying to do service to human society as HIS only motto than making money? and the list goes on.

3. Regarding the organization those who have described it in wrong way have you ever visited Shri Ramarajya at least once before posting your comments. HE has done immense sacrifice in building an organization which would be a role model for any religion, state or country. There is a Church, Mosque, Buddha temple along with other Hindu temples. There is no caste or religion in HIS books thats why HE does not question who you are or your status when you visit to get HIS consultation. This is a simple sample that HE has elevated HIS soul to divine level and trying hard to help others to enjoy the bliss of the divine level. But we as humans still try to fight amongst us in the name of cast, religion.

4. We HIS beloved children don't call it as consultation but for the people who comes here initially comes to get HIS consultation. We feel HIS love wherever we are in this earth and HIS thoughts alone can bring us happiness in our lives. There are lakhs of people who took HIS blessings and who were skeptical initially then enjoyed HIS love as a father, mother, brother, guide & GOD.

5. If you do visit this commune then you will know how much sacrifices HE has done to bring the families together and trying to help elevate their souls by making them part of the Lord Rama's work as a small squirrel. We cannot find a word in dictionary for the sufferings HE has undergone to reach this level and HE is the first person to do any work in the organization. He is not a preacher sitting in a simhaasan and preaching Gita to HIS disciples. HE works 24hrs for the organization. HIS life is a message to all of HIS children. HE is the only person who has told not to follow HIM but take HIS life as a preaching.

6. Please quote a religious organization which reads the accounts in front of God and people every week. There is no secret in Baba's books. HE provides consultation to everyone in open hall and there is no private room or hall for VIPs. All are equal in HIS philosophy.

I have tried to quote only few things. Days or years will not be enough to explain my experiences with HIM. This is not an outburst of anger towards some posters as our beloved GOD did not preach us that. But I don't want someone to pass a comment on a divine person (who has sacrificed HIS self for the sake of society) and get away with a feeling that he was right on his remarks as no one objected.

If you have time please visit Shri Ramarajya before posting remarks on HIM. By posting remarks like this you are scandalizing the basic principles of Hinduism and the Great saints who have praised about Baba. HE does not gain anything by praises or bad remarks as HE has already become "Stitha Pragna" (Bhagavad-Gita: Chapter 2, Verse 59).

Pranams to Lotus feet of Baba.

Ganesh

Shankaram Siva Shankaram

Dear Mr. Jahnava Nitai,

I just happened to come across your posting: http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/spiritual-discussions/445994-siva-sankar-baba-indisputable-incarnation-god.html

The website wherein you have posted your comments is named ‘indiadivine.org’—with probably an intended meaning that India is a divine country or is probably striving towards that. On those lines, I fail to understand how you find an Indian’s claim to divinity and his efforts to aid others in the process of self-realization, funny or unbelievable.

Agreed, today’s world is replete with corruption on all sides and that Spirituality has become a business wherein the society is being fleeced in the name of religion. But, what is the rationale behind concluding that everyone and everything is false?

I’m curious to know why you felt the website portraying Siddha Yogi Shri Siva Shankar Baba’s message as funny or untrue. Obviously, it is too good to be true. But that doesn’t mean it is untrue, particularly when you have had no experience with the organization named ‘Samratchana’ or its founder ‘Shri Siva Shankar Baba’.

The Samratchana website does have a page on the ‘Proof of Baba’s divinity’, which you had referenced in your posting. But, do you really believe that you need such proofs in order to experience or prove one’s divinity? Aren’t our souls powerful enough to fathom the truly divine and naturally inclined towards the pristine goodness of the universe? To one that is willing to trust, no proofs are necessary; to one that would not trust, no amount of proofs would be convincing enough!

I have known this organization ‘Samratchana’ for the past 14 years through my parents and am continuing to grow and be mentored positively. Now, my children are also being benefitted by this organization and its values and we, as parents, feel very secure and content that our children are growing positively to their fullest potential, in a paradise amidst this highly negative world.

Having known Shri Siva Shankar Baba from when I was a student and realizing how much he has mentored and positively moulded me -- his contributions in my life, as I grew up to get married, work abroad, travel to several countries and be successful at a very early age, pursue higher studies abroad, be a mother of two beautiful children, I can emphatically tell you that his contributions in my spiritual and material life have been phenomenal! Over time, association with this organization has helped me grow to be a more complete, positive person, eliminating un-divine qualities. I can truly experience how Baba is shaping me into a spiritual being by bringing out the love and divinity from within me.

Several people can vouch for how their lives have changed for the better due to their association with this organization. I have not lost even a penny by my association with this organization, rather, I have grown – blessed with all the ‘aishwaryas’ manifold. For, who is God – the one who has come to take away what you have or the one who has come to give?

You are unknowingly doing a great harm to the society by steering people away from such genuine organizations, by your inexperienced remarks. Wherever in the world you are, I most sincerely urge you, at your earliest opportunity, for your own benefit and for the benefit of others on whom you might have an influence on, to come and actually visit this ‘Paradise on Earth’ and experience this unbelievable truth for yourself.

Until you are able to visit in person, I suggest that you subscribe to the enewsletter ‘Rama Rajya’ via the website so you can be in touch with all the happenings at Samratchana.

Wishing you the very best,

Veena