Sign in to follow this  
serchingeye

Yantra Mantra Tantra - Lesson 1

Rate this topic

Respected Members,

This Is Raghu From India

I Have Requested Some Mantras Here,

People Are Very Selfish Cruel...

They dont know for what purpose this website(forum) has started..

so i have decided to help this forum members!

i am not going to give advanced information..

but basic important informations are provided here..that must know by a mantric or tantric..

i have exam now, so as much i can give information day by day

1. for anything we need guru..

without guru we cant become saloon too..(proverb)

so here maily guru is the problem to do all sadhana's

most of the people wont get gurus to acehive anything here.

if you wont get guru,.. some mantra wont give results not become siddi..

I Got A Simple Method To Solve This problem...

1. say 108 times ganapti mantra "gham ganeshaya namah"

2. say 108 times guru mantra "Om GuruDevaya Namah"

When You Saying This Mantra, Remember Your "Istaguru", If You Dont Have Any Like That, remember Shankara Acharya.. Or Lord Shiva..

3. say 108 times matra of your "istadev" or pray lord shiva...

3.write your mantra(which you want to make siddi) 11times on a paper

and read it loudly 11 times.., it should here all who aroud you..

then keep that near god...

This Method Is Equal To Matra Taken From A Guru

I Will Give Some More Intresting Information , Which Must Know By A Spirtual Person..

To Do That, Please Reply Here,Share Your Comments Here..

Nobody wants to learn INDRAJAL - MAHENDRA JAL?

google free ebooks aghora ... and you will be able to find a downloadable version of book "Aghora-The Left Hand Path"..... Read the Chapter on Spirits and you will understand why one should not try any tantric practices without a Sadguru because even if are able to control some of the spirits you will never be able to get rid of them and ultimately you will be ruined .....

Its not difficult to find books like inderjaal in india ...but if u start practicing it ..it is usually called Abhichaar .....and shiva himself has said that nay one who practices it will go to hell.

Also I would like to remind you about what Gorakhnath said .He said " Jo Nahin Mangega Usse Doodh Milega,Jo mangega Usse Pani..Jo Cheen ke lega usse Khoon milega ......

Respected Raghuji,

I would like to know more about Gayathri Sadhna. How to do it, I am going through critical phase in my life. Some body has suggested for Gayatri Sadhna for burning previous karmas.

If you can help me, it will be a great help.

Regards,

Raul

Dear Raghu ji,

I am trying to develop psychic abilities such as such as being able to see, read, and sense the energy body of a person as I am interested in pursuing healing work. Could you suggest any mantras / sadhanas for devloping such siddhis?

Many thanks.

Hi Raghu,

I am Ravindran Kesavan and I am writting this out of real experience along with Scriptual authority.

If you have no human guru - or cannot find a genune one - dont worry.

The esoteric secret teaching about guru is that guru is really internal - guru is with in you .Guru - or rather Guru's feets - is situated in the hesd just above the agna chakra (Eye brow centre).You need to just invoke this centre to learn anything. This is the technique that Dakshinamurthy - the silent guru - teaches to his desiples, withourt words or instructions. The deciples of this Grand Silent Guru, in his presence gets all doughts cleared from within, and learns everything from their own mind within.

If you dont have a guru and want to get initiated in to a mantra, go to a Dakshinamurthy sannidi and prey to dakshinamurthty to be your guru and chant the choosen mantra. This is the scriptually sancened method of deeksha (though I dont remember the scripture to quote here)

You can also , yogically invoke the guru within you by activating the guru center above the agna chakra. Think of this centre mentally and intensely chant the Guru Paadukaa mantra ( mantra of guru's feets).

The essential Guru Paduka mantra is:

Om H-S-Kh-Phrem - Ha-Sa- Ksha-Ma-La-Va- Ra-Yum- Sa-Ha- Ksha- Ma- La-Va -Ra-Yim- Hsouh Shouh

Sree Guru Naada Sree Paadukaam Puujayaami Dharpayaami Namah.

( Double vovewla, aa, uu and ee are to be pronunced long and single vovals short) Do learn the pronunciation from some one who knows how to pronunce these Sanscrit letters. (Anybody who is initiated in to Sri Vidya would know this mantra, along with certain extra letters on the begining, that is specific to the the deity of Srividya The extra letters are not to be added if you are not intending to take up srividya as your mantra. These extra letter differs from deity to deity. Only the essential gurumantra to be chanted as given above.)

If you have a guru in mind - Living dead, or faraway - insert that gurus name in the place of Sree 'Guru" in the mantra.

This guru could be a god also.

Example : Om .......... Sree Hayagreeva nada Sree padukam poojayi....

Om ...........Sree Siva nada Sree padukam...............

Om ...........Sree Gorakha nada sree padukam.........

Once your inner guru is awakened by this meditiation that guru from inside will teach you all sort of thiungs that you want to learn.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

ote=serchingeye]Respected Members,

This Is Raghu From India

I Have Requested Some Mantras Here,

People Are Very Selfish Cruel...

They dont know for what purpose this website(forum) has started..

so i have decided to help this forum members!

i am not going to give advanced information..

but basic important informations are provided here..that must know by a mantric or tantric..

i have exam now, so as much i can give information day by day

1. for anything we need guru..

without guru we cant become saloon too..(proverb)

so here maily guru is the problem to do all sadhana's

most of the people wont get gurus to acehive anything here.

if you wont get guru,.. some mantra wont give results not become siddi..

I Got A Simple Method To Solve This problem...

1. say 108 times ganapti mantra "gham ganeshaya namah"

2. say 108 times guru mantra "Om GuruDevaya Namah"

When You Saying This Mantra, Remember Your "Istaguru", If You Dont Have Any Like That, remember Shankara Acharya.. Or Lord Shiva..

3. say 108 times matra of your "istadev" or pray lord shiva...

3.write your mantra(which you want to make siddi) 11times on a paper

and read it loudly 11 times.., it should here all who aroud you..

then keep that near god...

This Method Is Equal To Matra Taken From A Guru

I Will Give Some More Intresting Information , Which Must Know By A Spirtual Person..

To Do That, Please Reply Here,Share Your Comments Here..

Hallo HST

There is one specific sadana that develops the heeling powers. This is the Tibetan Medicine Buddha Sadana. There is good documents on this in the internet Just go to goggle search and enter the key word "Medicine buddha" You will get enough material on it Search for the mantra of medicine buddha. There is a document called Medicine buddha sutra in internet that will give the complete detail of this sadana.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

Hallo HST

There is one specific sadana that develops the heeling powers. This is the Tibetan Medicine Buddha Sadana. There is good documents on this in the internet Just go to goggle search and enter the key word "Medicine buddha" You will get enough material on it Search for the mantra of medicine buddha. There is a document called Medicine buddha sutra in internet that will give the complete detail of this sadana.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

Thanks Ravindran Ji.:)

I know, it may not be related to your subject, but, your last two lines reminds me a phrase I heard from my guru. "Been Mange Mile Amrit Samaan, Mangake Lenaa Paani Samaan Aur Ragad Ragad Ke Lenaa Rakta Samaan."

I just wanted to share this phrase.

Thanks

hi all... i m really back with full of knowledge to share with you all

share any problems, ask anything

i am ready to give solution...

remember before questioning me.. the solution i give is urself. but i say how to creat solution for urself

Yes. For many mantras, it is a pre-requisite to receive it from a Master (one who has seasoned - Siddha, the mantra) otherwise it wont work. In other case, when you receive it from the person who has 'siddha' it, you are saved from the process of activating it. Activation here is offered by the master as a token of compassion. If you just pick a mantra from a published source, that also will work, but the onus of activating it through reciting it 'N' number of times in a particular way rests with you. At times, the publication sources do not provide the complete procedure. This might put the person in undue delays and direction-less labour. So, obtaining a mantra from a Guru would be a safe way to get optimum benefits.