IndiaDivine.org

Why Don't We All Discuss the Un-Discussable:How To Remember KRSNA At The End Of Life?

Rate this topic

krsna

All our sadhana, chanting, praying, serving, etc... will be tested at the time of leaving this body which is presently keeping the soul in bondage to matter. It is all stated in the sciptures:deal:

How will we remember KRSNA if in fact KRSNA doesn't remember us?:rolleyes2:

Do we actually deserve to be at all remembered, if in fact we are still wretched sinful selfish un-deserving souls without a pinch of love for Sri Sri Radha and Krsna?:confused:

Are we to artificially remember KRSNA with an iPod Mp3 player on our death beds?:eek2:

What will stir us into a final great call-- nay a cry-- from the innner depths of our soul, who we really are as jiva souls, one sincere genuine, "HARE KRSNA( will it not be better than a zillion pretentious japa sessions)!!!" ???:crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

Actually, Prahladas has the answer to his friends who have too many side tracks.

Live your life in such a way that Krsna will be thinking of you at the time of your death, then we dont have to worry about how to manipulate our consciousness. The time of death is mostly, according to statistics, while one is asleep, and who knows where the dream boat takes, maybe upon a dreamboat who is not after your soul. Or maybe the time of death is a big blunder where ya work too hard, and nod off on the way home, only to awaken and see the semi bearing down on ya, while we are chanting "Oh ----"

Krsna will always be meditating upon his devotee, so we become devotees, then we are no longer "inferior", rather linked in rasa, and death has no consequence on anything.

Remembeing Krishna at the end of life is not something that needs to be discussed.

It is just something that each and every one of us has to do when the time comes.

What is to talk about?

If Krishna allows us to remember him then we are fortunate.

Talking about it won't change anything.

It is a personal issue that is between US and Krishna.

There is no need for a public discussion about such a personal issue.

There is nothing to discuss or debate.

If we are blessed, then it will happen.

If we are unfortunate then:

"I'll be back"

I'll be back

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from I'll be back.)

Jump to: navigation, search

<!-- start content --> For the Beatles song, see I'll Be Back (song).

"I'll be back" is best known as a catch phrase associated with Arnold Schwarzenegger's title character from the 1984 science fiction film The Terminator. The original screenplay had the line scripted as "I'll come back."<sup id="_ref-0" class="reference">[1]</sup><sup id="_ref-1" class="reference">[2]</sup> The American Film Institute honored the quote on 21 July 2005 by ranking it #37 on a list of the best movie quotes in the past 100 years of film.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotic_Front"]

So, you don't think it would help to have "death drills" the way we have "fire drills"?

"OK, now pretend you're dying--what's on your mind? UFC? Wrong answer!! You need more practice!"

Remembeing Krishna at the end of life is not something that needs to be discussed.

It is just something that each and every one of us has to do when the time comes.

What is to talk about?

If Krishna allows us to remember him then we are fortunate.

Talking about it won't change anything.

It is a personal issue that is between US and Krishna.

There is no need for a public discussion about such a personal issue.

There is nothing to discuss or debate.

If we are blessed, then it will happen.

If we are unfortunate then:

"I'll be back"

So, you don't think it would help to have "death drills" the way we have "fire drills"?

"OK, now pretend you're dying--what's on your mind? UFC? Wrong answer!! You need more practice!"

I have death drills every minute of the day.

That is what I learned from Srila Prabhupada.

Mortality is never far from my mind.

Talking about it on the forums is not my gig.

That is something between me and the Supersoul.

I am a private person.

I don't drag my innermost thoughts onto a public forum full of antagonistic and negative people.:deal:

Sounds like you could use a hug, Prabhu.

I have death drills every minute of the day.

That is what I learned from Srila Prabhupada.

Mortality is never far from my mind.

Talking about it on the forums is not my gig.

That is something between me and the Supersoul.

I am a private person.

I don't drag my innermost thoughts onto a public forum full of antagonistic and negative people.:deal:

I just can't get this topic off of my mind.

You know those "Medic-Alert" bracelets they sell? What if there was one with a symbol on it to let paramedics know to chant the Mahamantra to you when there's a medical emergency?

Well, I have tattoos of Krishna's lotus feet on my arms.

I hope the Yamadutas see that when they come to get me and give me a break.