IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How can you?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How can any of u actually believe that you were someone else before in your life time? THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE..... why would you let man "buddah" just tell you that there are a billion gods..... i mean seriously hinduism is fake its so obvious.....

may god forgive u all and keep u away from the hell fire.

save yourselves brothers and sisters

How can any of u actually believe that you were someone else before in your life time? THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE..... why would you let man "buddah" just tell you that there are a billion gods..... i mean seriously hinduism is fake its so obvious.....

If you want to attempt to prosetylize here, first learn something about who you're talking to, what you're talking about, and get your terminology correct.

This is not a Buddhist website, though Buddhism is discussed here frequently.

This a board devoted to the principles of Sanatana-dharma, and most of the members and contibutors are Gaudiya Vaisnavas.

I'll leave those to you to research, as I don't want to waste my time with someone who has obviously come here to mock.

If and when you make the effort to learn something, and can possibly discuss intelligently, come back and be prepared...very strong debaters await you.

Guest guest

you are so ignorant that any discussion with you is most likely pointless.

Thanks Guest for surfing through and taking the time to read something. There is an active principle which makes the body move; when it is absent, the body no longer moves. So the real question is, "What is that active principle?" This inquiry lies at the heart of Vedanta philosophy. In fact, the Vedanta-sutra begins with the aphorism athato brahma-jijnasa -- "What is the nature of the self within the body?" Therefore, the student of Vedic philosophy is first taught to distinguish the difference between a living body and a dead one. If he is unable to grasp this principle, we then ask him to consider the problem from the standpoint of logic. Anyone can see that the body is changing and moving because of the presence of the active principle, the soul. In the absence of the active principle, the body neither changes nor moves. So there must be something within the body that makes it move. It is not a very cliffficult concept. The body is always dead. It is like a big machine. A cd player is made of dead matter, but as soon as you, the living person, push a button, it works. Similarly, the body is also dead matter. But within the body is the life force. As long as this active principle remains within the body, the body responds and appears alive. For instance, we all have the power to speak. If I ask one of my students to come here, he will come. But if the active principle leaves his body, I may call him for thousands of years, but he will not come. This is very simple to understand.

The active principle is the soul, and the soul transmigrates from one body to another at the time of death. The body may be different, but the self remains the same. We can observe this change of body even within our own lifetime. We have transmigrated from babyhood to childhood, from childhood to youth, and from youth to adulthood. Yet all the while, the conscious self, or soul, has remained the same. The body is material, and the actual self is spiritual. When one comes to this understanding, he is called self-realized.

We can experience that every night. When we dream, our body lies on the bed, but we go somewhere else. In this way we all experience that our real identity is separate from this body. When we dream we forget the body Lying on the bed. We act in different bodies and in different locations. Similarly, during the day we forget our dream bodies in which we traveled to so many places. Perhaps, in our dream bodies, we flew in the sky. At night we forget our waking body, and in the daytime we forget our dream body. But our conscious self, the soul, still exists, and we remain aware of our existence in both bodies. Therefore, we must conclude that we are not any of these bodies. For some time we exist in a certain body, then at death we forget it. So the body is really only a mental structure, somewhat like a dream, but the self is different from all of these mental structures. That is self-realization. In Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna says,

indriyani parany ahur

indriyebhyah param manah

manasas tu para buddhir

yo buddheh paratas tu sah

"The working senses are superior to dull matter; mind is higher than the senses; intelligence is still higher than the mind; and he (the soul) is even higher than the intelligence." [bg. 3.42]

It is a mistake to think that you are the body and possess a soul. That is not true. You are the soul, and you are covered by a temporary body. The soul is the important thing, not the body. For example, as long as you wear a coat, it is important to you. But if it becomes torn, you throw it away and purchase another coat. The living being constantly experiences the same thing. You separate from this present body and accept another body. That is called death. The body which you previously occupied becomes unimportant, and the body you now occupy becomes important. This is the big problem -- people give so much importance to a body that within a few short years will be exchanged for another one.

You have no idea what you are saying. Even if one is sent to hell after death of this body that proves he is not this material body obviously. And upon entering hell he must receive a body fit for hell because your lake of fire would quickly burn up an earthly body which would free that soul from hell and that would go against your speculation that that soul was destined to be in hell burning up eternally.

We can easily see you are not a real representative of Lord Jesus Christ because you have no knowledge. You are just a pretender instead. Be prepared..Lord Jesus Christ said he would tell all those pretending to be His representatives and followers, "Depart from me you workers of iniquity for I know you not."..."You have failed to do the will of my Father."

How many people you hell fire and damnation preachers have turned into atheists by you insane preaching is impossible to estimate but we know even one victim of you nonsense preaching is a tradgedy.

"Lord Jesus by you mercy please save the world from these pretenders to falsely claim to be representing you.":pray: