IndiaDivine.org

I Don't Know What to Do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SDG Writes

Recent Articles & Quotes

Excerpts from Mexico: 1

The continental jet came into Leon at sunset over a thin red band. Beneath the brilliant strip, the clouds appeared like many sinuous muscles of bulls.

Sitting in the little hotel room waiting

for Maddalena to have her baby, waiting for the

devotees to get my house ready for me to move into it,

for a story to begin, standards.

Feed this man three times a day on time.

The sunshine is hot on the curly

cement walks early in the day

cools in the evening tide,

an electric guitar riffs gently fast.

I don't know what to do.

Satsvarupa dasa Goswami

Posted: 3/23/2007

Guest guest

Feed this man three times a day on time.

Srila Prabhupada also liked his meals on time.

...I don't know what to do./QUOTE]

Except Srila Prabhupada knew what to do.

Guest guest

Here is a message you can pass on to SDG

Tell your so called disciples that their Guru is not a real Guru.

Set them free so they can go searching for an exit from your cloud of illusion.

Here is a message you can pass on to SDG

Tell your so called disciples that their Guru is not a real Guru.

Set them free so they can go searching for an exit from your cloud of illusion.

Save the disciples of SDG!!!! Unfortunately or fortunately, however you view it, ultimately one can only cheat themselves. That is why the mundanity is, as Prabhupada said, "the society of cheaters and the cheated". This madness is truly a stain on the institution founded by SDG's gurudeva who unto he has dedicated his insanity. Different forms of insanity arise from imitating a mahabhagavat devotee. One can also think he is a great PH.d. scholar or the spiritual master of many thousands of neophytes. At least the GBC could put up a warning to keep others from being bit by the alligator of those imitating a great spiritual master. Don't swim in that pond!:mad2:

<!--The code below emcompases the thumbnail image w/cst & AE requirements--> IndexStock-C-901132.jpg

His words have often echoed the thoughts that moved through my consciousness as the years went by. The dogs who ridicule take the whole thing so trivially. Perhaps only the trivial is available to those whose capacities are taxed by envy.

Guest guest

His words have often echoed the thoughts that moved through my consciousness as the years went by. The dogs who ridicule take the whole thing so trivially. Perhaps only the trivial is available to those whose capacities are taxed by envy.

Satsvarupa das Goswami was my hero at one time. Now I must go to Iskcon festivals and see his books compete with Prabhupada's books. One devotee works the Prabhupada book table and another the Satsvarupa book table. And can't help but thinking that considering some of the nonsense in the SDG books that the person working that table is some sort of misguided fool, who is actively misguiding others. Another envious person am I, but someone must stand up against what is just plain wrong.

“O My Lord! O most merciful master! O master of Mathurä! When shall I see You again? Because of My not seeing You, My agitated heart has become unsteady. O most beloved one, what shall I do now?” [srila Madhavendra Puri - CC Madhya 4.197]

That a so-called Iskcon guru (a classic original) can be so far gone, and people still worship his (clay not lotus) feet makes me cringe. Why does it go on? I think that for the most part the GBC has lost control, although desperately trying to regain it. (as if they ever had it). It's hard to believe that ISKCON could become so corrupt, yet the reaction to going down the wrong road thirty years ago cannot be underestimated. Corruption is like a rotten mold forming on a fruit, eventually it takes over the entire fruit and then spreads to the entire batch. The rotten apple of the not so divine eleven was a rotten apple placed in a strategic position. What do you expect would happen? So SDG's service is to remind us never to become complacent and accept untruth for the sake of social convention for that is a path leading to disaster.

Guest guest

That a so-called Iskcon guru (a classic original) can be so far gone, and people still worship his (clay not lotus) feet makes me cringe. Why does it go on? I think that for the most part the GBC has lost control, although desperately trying to regain it. (as if they ever had it). It's hard to believe that ISKCON could become so corrupt, yet the reaction to going down the wrong road thirty years ago cannot be underestimated. Corruption is like a rotten mold forming on a fruit, eventually it takes over the entire fruit and then spreads to the entire batch. The rotten apple of the not so divine eleven was a rotten apple placed in a strategic position. What do you expect would happen? So SDG's service is to remind us never to become complacent and accept untruth for the sake of social convention for that is a path leading to disaster.

And there are some disciples that are glued fixed just to the word Iskcon. No matter what it does. At least it is Iskcon. And they explain this since this is HDGSP's organization, it has to be supported no matter what. But I think Krsna Consciousness is more important than a structure or organization. They forget this.

And there are some disciples that are glued fixed just to the word Iskcon. No matter what it does. At least it is Iskcon. And they explain this since this is HDGSP's organization, it has to be supported no matter what. But I think Krsna Consciousness is more important than a structure or organization. They forget this.

". . . Satyam, truthfulness, means that facts should be presented as they are for the benefit of others.

Facts should not be misrepresented.

According to social conventions, it is said that one can speak the truth only when it is palatable to others. But that is not truthfulness.

The truth should be spoken in a straight and forward way, so that others will understand actually what the facts are.

If a man is a thief and if people are warned that he is a thief, that is truth. Although sometimes the truth is unpalatable, one should not refrain from speaking it.

Truthfulness demands that the facts be presented as they are for the benefit of others. :deal: That is the definition of truth. . . ":pray:

Bg. 10-4-5 purport

One major disciple of one of the original eleven does gurupuja for him, yet writes scholarly articles castigating his "guru" for his liberal stance on homosexual marriages. I guess the next step is someone to write articles criticizing their sanyassi guru for preaching that he and his new girl friend are actually Radha and Krsna and then still wash his feet at gurupuja? Wait a minute didn't that actually happen in Russia in the late 90's? Now that guru is long ousted by the GBC but still has a website where he preaches his concoctions. The "disciples" are like the Japanese soldiers found on isolated islands who did not believe that Japan surrendered ten years earlier. The GBC guru machine creates monsters that rampage out of control, long after the initial (discovered) fall down. At least they're our monsters, our very own ISKCON monsters.

Guest guest

Great post gHari prabhu. Funny how most of the guys that criticize have done next to nothing for ISKCON, in comparison to Satsvarupa Maharaja! Envy is indeed a fascinating thing.

Great post gHari prabhu. Funny how most of the guys that criticize have done next to nothing for ISKCON, in comparison to Satsvarupa Maharaja! Envy is indeed a fascinating thing.
No doubt Satsavarupa Maharaja did much good service during the time of Prabhupada. But what is his legacy afterward? The bigger they are the harder they fall. To see shaved headed brahmacaris selling Satsvarupa's poem books and "art" in the stall next to where they are selling Prabhupada's books at ISKCON festivals makes me very sad. (ditto to Guestof Krishna)

The GBC guru machine creates monsters that rampage out of control, long after the initial (discovered) fall down. At least they're our monsters, our very own ISKCON monsters.

Well, in Gokula there were lots of monsters coming to attack Krishna and his devotees.

So, you can't have Vrindavan without the monsters can you?:D

Even the monsters got liberated.:deal: