IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bhakta Don Muntean

Krishna is a LIE and I've lost nearly everything to it...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bhakta Don I can accept that they gave you an implant in theory. Sometimes they tag whales to see where they migrate. But usually the transmitters only have batteries that last a year or two. But did you threaten the Prime Minister of Canada or the Queen or something? Why are they bugging you? And how did you get a copy of your dental records?

Just chant hare krishna all the time and the people listening to your tooth won't have anything to get you on. Or do you ramble in your sleep about wanting to kill the leader of your country? What is the reason you were chosen to have a secret implant if you didn't do anything wrong? Are you blaming this implant on Lord Krishna? Krishna doesn't need an implant in order to know what you are thinking, feeling, doing or saying. He is present in your heart as the Paramatma, the Supersoul.

Perhaps next time you go to a dentist you can try to find one who isn't a spy for the Government and ask him to drill into the secret implant device. What kind of batteries does it run on, tiny Duracells? Or is it some other kind of secret device that doesn't need batteries? Can it be destroyed by drilling or is it somehow permanently a part of your body now that can never be stopped until the time of death? How big is this thing anyway?

Guest guest

I have analysed your tooth x-ray and found the "implant" to resemble the hollow of the teeth in composition, in other words it is not made of metal like the tooth fillings but composed of blood like the inside of the teeth, or else nerve endings mixed with blood. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Srila Prabhupada said, I was told, that the nerve endings of the teeth lead up to the brain. Whether this is true or not your tooth pain is troubling you and your nerves are giving you a lot of pain.

When I cracked my tooth on a chestnut I had tooth pain for many years. I told many different dentists there was a problem with my tooth. All of them said nothing was wrong. Finally one day I went to the dentist and while he was examining my tooth it started falling apart. It had cracked down to the nerve when I bit that rock hard chestnut and I had been telling dentists for years about the pain I was experiencing and none of them could see a thing wrong until it actually fell apart on one of them. If your tooth hurts and it has something to do with the root they might not be able to see it, or the nerves.

I'm sorry you have to suffer like I said some of the worst pain I have ever had in my life was also caused by tooth nerves. I also apologise for the devotees who might not have treated you so kindly the fact is that a devotee like myself, who is a neophyte and struggling just to control his senses, might not always be blissful in their service and might snap out at somebody as a result of lust. When lust is not satisfied it turns to anger, and uncontrolled anger leads to illusion, lamentation, madness, etc. I forget the verse it's in the Bhagavad-Gita.

I sincerely wish we could all be pure devotees and set perfect examples as Vaishnavas, represntatives of Krishna. The good thing is my guru maharaja said there are always saintly devotees on the planet. We can always find a saintly person if we are qualifed.

I have analysed your tooth x-ray and found the "implant" to resemble the hollow of the teeth in composition, in other words it is not made of metal like the tooth fillings but composed of blood like the inside of the teeth, or else nerve endings mixed with blood. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Ok dr. whatever...blood and nerves are not radio opaque...

The implant is in the maxillary sinus – under the eye – there are NO roots etc., there and - the particular anomaly visible in the x-ray [with the area drilled out] was identified by an independent dentist [who did the x-ray] and - the x-ray was confirmed by another dentist in Calgary.

I have since had that maxillary sinus area further checked - with a RF digital scanner and - there is some kind of signal being transmitted.

Incidentally - the day it was implanted - the dentist had two of them in a dish - to be inserted and - then [with her hand trembling badly] she popped the first one out of the tweezers - during the insertion – it fell to the floor - bounced and rolled to the baseboard.

When questioned at the time – she lied and told me that it was "gelfoam" - as she quickly inserted the second sphere still remaining in the dish.

Later when further questioned - it was confirmed by the manager of the clinic where this dentist was under contract that gelfoam wouldn’t pop out of tweezers and bounce/roll on the floor [making a loud tap sound] – that admission by the clinic manager is when it was first confirmed to me that something untoward was up and - that the dentist lied to me about it being gelfoam.

It should be noted that the dentist later further lied and stated that the tooth was crushed by a student dentist and she was only called get roots out – of course – there was no student dentist and even if there was one in this clinic at the time - they had nothing to do with me – the procedure was entirely performed by the noted dentist. It can be shown that dental students are NOT permitted to do tooth extractions so - why did this dentist lie about all these things?

All this information is posted on my protest site for people to see – if they are willing to view it without any unwarranted bias. I have been called crazy by people who are either too slow to see the inconsistencies in the dentist’s excuses or by people who still think that such technology doesn’t exist.

Ask yourself how I have had a protest website online for over two years clearly naming the dentist and describing what happened – if she were telling the truth I would be guilty of a terrible criminal liable – an offence that I could be charged with under the criminal code of Canada [sections 298-299]. She could have police charge me and thus clear her name from the website – but – police know what happened as they’ve seen her conflicting excuses and - they've seen the x-ray and – I have not been charged with liable and I shall not be charged with liable - because it's true. Is it simple enough now?

Hey, don, why dont you move this topic to the section for such discussions. Some of your concerns about being unprotected by Krsna are valid spiritual discussions, as seen by the mature response here, but your implant stuff is not a spiritual topic. If you move it, Ill respond (I know these things happen, BTW), but if you continue with your photos, your bold print, your conspiracy drivel here, then change the name of your topic to "Krsna is a LIE and Ive lost my mind".

See ya there, or nowhere. mahaksadasa

Hey, don, why dont you move this topic to the section for such discussions. Some of your concerns about being unprotected by Krsna are valid spiritual discussions, as seen by the mature response here, but your implant stuff is not a spiritual topic. If you move it, Ill respond (I know these things happen, BTW), but if you continue with your photos, your bold print, your conspiracy drivel here, then change the name of your topic to "Krsna is a LIE and Ive lost my mind".

See ya there, or nowhere. mahaksadasa

I haven't lost my mind - despite the noted pressures trying to push me there....

Mahak this IS a spiritual topic and I won't be discussing the implant issue ad nauseam – I have presented the simple facts regarding this and people can take it or leave it.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

Circular discussions lead to nothing but thread locking and I won’t be encouraging that with anyone - with pointless debates on this point.

The point becomes spiritual when I question why Krishna let them do it and why it has yet to be resolved - if others were in my position - I’m sure that they would have the same questions. As noted there are many other reasons that I have concluded my walk down this path. I don’t expect everyone to understand….

Guest guest

Accepted, brother, this is a spiritual topic. And I do hope you are analyzing all that is being said, even stuff that may hurt you a bit, we all need such at times.

There are physicians who have succeeded in removing such devices. Which is a medical topic that needs not be gone over here. And there are those who dont know the history of your particular dilemma, which is very lengthy, and my concern is repetition on the spiritual topic of stuff already discussed at length on the world event topic line.

So, the spiritual side of your concern is summed up by Lord Jesus statement as he bled profusely for doing the will of He who had sent Him, "Father, why have you forsaken me." Why do the Yadus get drunk on saki and annihilate the whole dynasty. Why cannot Arjuna defeat low-life highwaymen. Why is Srimati Sitadevi banished alone to the Asrama of Sri Valmiki. These are valid spiritual discussions.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Wow....

I remember when I had a psychosis in 2002-2003-2004, I also thought some people would wanted to implant a transmitter in my tooth, yep, I had a psychosis, but.......

Anyway, Don, I really feel for you, I really do.....yesterday I had a realization upon hearing a song from Dream Theater the day before, from the album "Six degrees of Inner Turbulance", the song is called "The Glass Prison" ....here's the text....the song lasts for 15 minutes....

I. Reflection

Cunning, Baffling, Powerful

Beaten to a pulp

Vigorous, Irresistabel

Sick and tired and laid low

Dominating, Invisible

Black-out, loss of control

Overwhelming, Unquenchable

I'm powerless, have to let go

They can't escape it

It leaves them frail and worn

Can no longer take it

Senses tattered and torn

Hopeless surrender

Obsession's got me beat

Losing the will to live

Admitting complete defeat

Fatal Descent

Spinning around

I've gone too far

To turn back around

Desperate attempt

Stop the progression

At any length

Lift this obsession

Crawling to my glass prison

A place where no one knows

My secret lonely world begins

So much safer here

A place where I can go

To forget about my daily sins

Life here in my glass prison

A place I once called home

Fall in nocturnal bliss again

Chasing a long lost friend

I no longer can control

Just waiting for this hopelessness to end

II. Restoration

Run - fast from the wreckage of the past

A shattered glass prison far behind me

Fight - past walking through the ashes

A distant oasis before me

Cry - Desperate crawling on my knees

Begging God to please stop the insanity

Help me - trying to believe

Stop wallowing in my self-pity

"We've been waiting for you my friend

The writing's been on the wall

All it takes is a little faith

You know you're the same as us all."

Help me - I can't break out of this prison all alone

Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own

Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone

Enter the door

Desperate

Fighting no more

Help me restore

To my sanity

At this temple of hope

I need to learn

Teach me how

Sorrow to burn

Help me return

To humanity

I'll be fearless and thorough

To enter this temple of hope

Believe

Transcend the pain

Living the life

Humility

Opened my eyes

This new odyssey

Of rigorous honesty

Serenity

I never knew

Soundness of mind

Helped me to find

Courage to change

All the things that I can

"We'll help you perform this miracle

But you must set your past free

You dug this hole, but you can't bury your soul

Open your mind and you will see"

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone

Save me - I'm drowning and I'l hopeless on my own

Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone

III. Revelation

Way off in the distance I saw a door

I tried to open

I tried forcing with all of my will and still

The door wouldn't open

Unable to trust in my faith

I turned and walked away

I looked around, felt a chill in the air

Took my will and turned it over

The glass prison that once held me is now gone

A long lost fortress

Armed only with liberty

And the key of my willingness

Fell down on my knees and prayed

"Thy will be done"

I turned around, saw a light shining through

The door was wide open

Don't know what I want to say with this, but it might help you a bit......I hope....

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: Just....when you're not able to chant Hare Krishna anymore, then just cry to Krishna that you are crying over the fact you cannot chant anymore.....:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Maybe one more thing....

this is from Sivananda's "Conquest of Fear", I copy this for you, cause my knowledge of Vaishnava books is too poor, therefore I am still a complet neophyte, a total neophyte....

3. Be Courageous, Friend

Difficulties, adversities and sorrows

Are Karmic Purgation;

They instil mercy in the heart,

They turn the mind more towards God,

They are blessings in disguise,

They help your evolution,

And strengthen your will and power of endurance,

They make you more wise and dispassionate.

Muster courage and strength,

Nil desperadum Friend!

Draw strength from within,

Move forward courageously,

Look not back,

Be regular in your meditation,

Stand as a witness or Drashta,

Identify with the Immortal Self

You are born for higher things,

A brilliant future is awaiting you,

Apply diligently to Yoga,

Unfold all latent faculties,

Yield not to unmanliness,

Shake off faintheartedness,

Stand up, be bold and cheerful,

Rejoice, enjoy and be blissful.

Thou art not this body,

Thou art immortal Brahman,

Thou art eternal Atman,

Thou art diseaseless Soul,

Thou art blissful Svarupa,

Thou art All-full Chaitanya,

Thou art invincible Lord of lords.

I have to say, that I don't agree with Sivananda that I am Brahman, I realized I am NOT.....i realized I cannot be God as well, I realized I am the servant of Krishna.....nothing more, nothing less....

And you know the Bible, just reflect over this....

Philipenses 1:6

How I wish I was so good in quoting the Vaishnava scriptures as well, guess I have to read a bit more.....

Yes here I am - all these years later and - the fact is - Krishna has let me down!

I have lost so much over this lie called krishna and I now despise that I ever believed in it. I cannot express how it makes me feel to be without any hope whatsoever and - for that - I thank the FALSE god called krishna!

Besides - the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission said "we don't cover krishna here" - so if krishna doesn't care about the rights of his servants - why should I care about him?

I wasted nearly twenty years of my life on this lie...enough is enough!

Don Muntean [not BHAKTA don muntean]

The secret of

getting ahead is

getting started.

The secret of

getting started is

breaking your

complex

overwhelming

tasks into small

manageable tasks,

and then starting

on the first one.

—Mark Twain

I have to say one last thing over this issue....

I just read your blog about this tracking device implant, and you know what ????

When I had this psychosis and thought something simular happened to me, my thoughts were......:

" So what ???, I have nothing to hide.....God knows all about me, He knows the truth about me and the only One important for me is God, I am coming from God and I'm going back to God, let the others follow me, I don't care, I am an open book and I shall only speak the truth, I have nothing to hide...."

In other words.......

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

I remember a writing Mother Theresa had hanging on her wall, it goes like this :

<TABLE id=AutoNumber1 style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="80%" colSpan=2>

It is said that Mother Theresa had this on her wall

</TD><TD width="10%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD width="10%"> </TD><TD width="80%" colSpan=2><HR color=#000080 SIZE=1></TD><TD width="10%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD width="10%"> </TD><TD width="40%">

Mothre_Teresa.gif

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width="40%">

People are often unreasonable,

illogical, and self-centered;

Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of

Selfish, ulterior motives;

Be kind anyway.

If you successful, you will win some

False friend and some true enemies;

Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank,

People may cheat you;

Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building,

Someone could destroy overnight;

Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness,

They may be jealous;

Be happy anyway.

The good you do today,

People will often forget tomorrow;

Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have,

And it may never be enough;

Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis,

It is between you and God;

It never was between you and them anyway.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Damn, I really have to read the BHAGAVATAM and more....

If someone is beating the stuffing out of you I’m sure you can 'transcend' the pain and anguish with that!

No, I never said that, Don. All of us are tested with trials and tribulations at one time or another. You are not alone in that regard, even though it is human nature to sometimes think "No one has suffered like me." The example I gave of Srila Haridas Thakur is there as a reminder about the type of mood we should aspire for when we chant Hare Krsna. Krsna Consciousness isn't about making God into our "order/supplier" or someone who will immediately remove all our bad karma and suffering. Gradually we can transcend the suffering as our love for Krsna grows, but we will have to undergo many tests along the way.

Do understand - I've abandoned krishna and - for good reason. However after all is said and done - I have NOT abandoned God...

Well, I was only offering some encouragement in case that was what you were looking for. But if you've already decided to embark upon another path, that is your God-given right and I have to respect your wishes. I have zero interest in sounding "pushy" or coercive if you've already made up your mind. Best wishes to you on your new path, Don.

Anyway, Don, I really feel for you, I really do.....

This reads a bit funny, while chanting in the forest (just came back, it was raining like crazy, yet, I kept on chanting...), I thought suddenly back to this sentence, I am Dutch so therefore I make these grammar mistakes sometimes....

It should say....

I really know what you're going through.....

:deal:

So, that's better.

Guest guest

Dude the same thing happened to Arnold Swarzenegger's character in Total Recall. Watch the movie closely and you'll see how to get the device out. Either way once you've had that thing in your nose, they've brainwashed you already. So it may be too late for you. I think that they are planning to make you the governor of the province of Saskatchewan. That wouldn't be so bad because you could warn all the citizens about the evils of the Krishnas.

Guest guest

GHari :Can't you just say it. It's like before - the presentation (and lack of presentation) screams insanity.

With respect, to you Don

I think you need 3 persons:

A psychiatrist

A psychologist

A web designer to put your thoughts together in a "logical" way.

<b>And I mean it</b>

Hare Krishna

From a really concerned devotee

GHari :Can't you just say it. It's like before - the presentation (and lack of presentation) screams insanity.

With respect, to you Don

I think you need 3 persons:

A psychiatrist

A psychologist

A web designer to put your thoughts together in a "logical" way.

And I mean it

Hare Krishna

From a really concerned devotee

It never fails to amaze me how people can be so very thick about this issue.

The facts are clear enough and - I do not need any shrink with their pharmaceutical madness – I think that you’re making these comments for the sake of taking a jab at me. I don’t need a web designer – my website may contain allot of information but it is presented in a manner that is easy to comprehend – at least that is the overwhelming consensus of those sincere individuals who’ve visited the site that I have later spoken with. For those of you who think I’m crazy - there seems to be a concurrent theme – blind ignorance about the nature of technology in today’s world and a foolish estimation of human nature. I think you need to have something in your mind examined…

Dude the same thing happened to Arnold Swarzenegger's character in Total Recall. Watch the movie closely and you'll see how to get the device out. Either way once you've had that thing in your nose, they've brainwashed you already. So it may be too late for you. I think that they are planning to make you the governor of the province of Saskatchewan. That wouldn't be so bad because you could warn all the citizens about the evils of the Krishnas.

:rolleyes2:

Guest guest

Bhakta Don, if only I could trade places with you, and accept a secret transmitter in my mouth instead of you having it, I would gladly trade places, because what do I care if someone wants to hear me chanting Hare Krishna, or talking to my devotee family, or my neighbor who came over today, or my daughter's friends when they come over for her birthday party in a week or two.

I honestly don't care. Let the whole world listen to my secret conversations, as long as they don't stop me from chanting my rounds, and all they do is listen. But I think the non-devotees would be bored with that. If they want to hear a devotee they can go to Krishna.com and go to a website and listen to a Bhagavatam class by a devotee more advanced than I.

Forget mundane politics and who might be bugging you and why. Chant Hare Krishna and they will make spiritual advancement. If you don't, not only won't they make advancement, but what will happen to you? First save yourself, then save others, isn't that what Srila Prabhupada said?

I wish I could say "Always remember Krishna and never forget Him." I honestly wish I could say that, but I don't remember Him always myself. There is a line by one of the acharyas, "Forget the past that sleeps and ne'er the future think at all, but act with times that are with thee and progress ye shall call.". Forget about all these government spies do they stop you from chanting? What are you accusing them of, listening to you? Be glad that's all they are doing and get on with your spiritual life. That's all I have to say.

I have to say one last thing over this issue....

I just read your blog about this tracking device implant, and you know what ????

When I had this psychosis and thought something simular happened to me, my thoughts were......:

" So what ???, I have nothing to hide.....God knows all about me, He knows the truth about me and the only One important for me is God, I am coming from God and I'm going back to God, let the others follow me, I don't care, I am an open book and I shall only speak the truth, I have nothing to hide...."

Does it always follow that people who are being spied on have something to hide? You grant that measure of confidence to all those who spy on others?

As for the reality of ‘who cares’ – well – everyone better care.

There are all sorts of people out there in ‘control’ of our society and increasingly we see that petty human nature can sully situations – technology was previously that one’s environment could be somehow bugged or otherwise tagged – now there is the reality of it happening to the person – no one ought to be subjected to this form of cruel and unusual treatment – it is far beyond acceptable.

Without a doubt another related technology - RFID - is already being woven into the fabric of economics through the growing use of RFID in all manner of product packaging – here is something from the Privacy Commissioner of Canada on the use of RFID:

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> INDEPTH: PRIVACY

RFID and privacy

Tracking your patterns?

CBC News Online | May 31, 2006

Radio Frequency Identification Device. Sounds innocuous enough — but this tiny chip is causing big concerns.

Retailers say the chip, which can be implanted in products, is good as gold. They use it to track the flow of goods from supplier to store shelf and out the door. It tells them, for instance, when they're running low on razors so they can get in touch with the supplier and get more product in quickly.

Wal-Mart — which began using RFID tags to track stock in January 2005 — says the chips have reduced out-of-stock problems by 30 per cent. A Wal-Mart executive estimates that the top 100 retailers in the United States lose $69 billion a year in sales because they run out of product too often.

<!--

rfid.jpg
A seventh-grader at a California elementary school poses at home, wearing the Radio Frequency Identification tag that the school asked her to wear on Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2005. Her family filed a complaint against the school board, protesting the tag. The school became an unlikely pioneer on the technology frontier by agreeing to test student I.D. cards designed to automatically take attendance. The badges use the same Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology that has been used to track livestock and store inventory - and have outraged some parents with privacy concerns who say they were never consulted. (AP Photo/Max Whittaker)

--> The devices can also tell a big retail chain if a featured product is properly displayed at its outlets across the country. If, for instance, the product tags show the stock still in the warehouse rather than on the display tagged to receive it, the discrepancy is known immediately. That means the chain doesn't have to send out people to survey a sampling of stores to see if the product is displayed the way it is supposed to be.

The technology isn't new. It has its roots in the Second World War, when radio frequency transponders were installed on Allied aircraft. They helped identify the planes so they wouldn't be shot down by "friendly fire." By the 1980s, the technology had developed to the point where it could be used to track railway cars and identify cattle.

The technology has also been used in the automotive industry for two decades, mainly to track parts. But new developments are moving the devices inside cars where they will eventually be able to tell you when the air pressure in one of your tires is too low. They're also used in engine immobilizers that shut down a car unless its RFID reader detects the right tag in the key used to start the car.

But the technology doesn't stop at tracking products. It can also keep tabs on you. Got one of those retail loyalty cards? It contains information about you — and that bottle of hair dye you just bought may contain an RFID tag. Buy the same product a few times over the course of a year, and the retailer might be able to detect a pattern and target you with product-specific advertising.

It's issues like that that have caught the eye of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada. In her May 2006 report to Parliament, Jennifer Stoddart listed several reasons for concern.

• Surreptitious collection of information. The tags are small and consumers may not know they've been embedded in products. The tags can be read from a distance, so the person doesn't know when s/he has been scanned.
  • Tracking an individual's movements. If a tag's been embedded in your car or in clothes you've bought, and there's a dense enough network of readers, somebody may know where you are — and where you're headed. Like a political rally or a protest.
  • Profiling of individuals. What you buy could be linked to your credit card number — or that loyalty card — making it easy to create a profile of your buying habits.
  • Secondary use of information. What if an insurance company or potential employer got hold of your profile and had concerns about some of the medication you may or may not be on?

Stoddart's office surveyed 14 Canadian corporations to get some idea of how the use of RFIDs is evolving in Canada. Twelve responded. Two of the companies were involved in the production of RFIDS. Of the remaining 10, four were using RFIDs, two were considering them, and four had tested or would be testing them. Stoddart's office asked those companies to respond to its concerns about security. Her report says:

"Six of the ten organizations responded in some way to the privacy issues mentioned in the survey letter. Of the six, one indicated that it would conduct a privacy impact assessment (PIA) in reviewing the possible use of RFIDs, one would not, two others might consider a PIA or privacy compliance test in their consideration of RFIDs, and two reported that they believed a PIA was not required, since their RFID application did not identify individuals and/or link with personal information."

Stoddart's report concludes that "greater public and political awareness of the potentially intrusive nature of RFID technology is essential now."

Her office will look at developing guidelines to help ensure that RFIDs don't erode privacy rights.

Meanwhile, Levi-Strauss & Co. — one of the world's largest makers of jeans — says it has begun a test of embedding the chips in its clothing at one U.S. location. It won't say where.

In Holland, a bookstore in a suburb of Amsterdam opened in April 2006, claiming to be the world's first fully RFID-tagged store. Part of the Boekhandels Groep book chain, the store expects the system to reduce labour costs, improve stock control and increase sales. The chain says customers are told about the tagging system — and that the tags are disabled as soon as the customer walks out with his/her purchase. The store has not been targeted by privacy groups.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/privacy/

Now how many average people are giving any thought to this RFID issue?

There is a great deal of questionable technology weaving into the fabric of our lives - while I just happen to be one example of unrestrained abuse of the new technology. People shouldn’t be so disregarding of this issue - as in just a few short years - experiences like mine shall become ‘common place’ and then it’ll be too late. Just like the public cannot stop the exponential emergence of RFID into their markets and products.

In the west we have to know that freedom from such invasive interference is one important aspect of freedom and democracy – these two principles that Canada is allegedly famous for - are seriously undermined by the use of technology to implant people for surveillances – for whatever reasons.

I value freedom and democracy and I know that there are places in the world that do not and that if I were experiencing this in one of those places we would not be having this internet discussion about the issue and more importantly - I would not have an internet protest for two years plus.

However – this didn’t happen in such a place – it happened in Canada and - these things are not supposed to happen anywhere – what to speak of Canada. Te other matter of the Human Rights commission saying "we don't cover krishna here" - that was stated to me just over one month after the implant procedure. People have to see that point too.

You don't care that someone may listen to your conversations about krishna? What if they don't like your krishna what if that had something to do with the overall issue?

If I didn’t do what I was doing to fight it - I would surely regret it in a not so distant future!

If someone implanted a listening device in my head I would go to the Mounties. Wouldn't you? It seems like a crime to me.

Well I did go to the RCMP and they told me that it's not their jurisdiction.

I did hear it announced on the news - on that same day of the implanting [June 05, 2002] that the RCMP were investigating five people at SGI - there has yet to be any update on that announcement.

It should be noted that in 2004 three top ranking people at SGI - these three people were in serious contention with me and my claims dispute - these three suddenly left the employ of SGI in June/July 2004.

It was one month after I filed a complaint at the federal privacy commission and lessthan a month after I filed a complaint at the provincial privacy commission.

One thing I do know is there has been too much secrecy surrounding my noted complaints and I've never got a solid answer.

As for the RCMP - I don't know that the RCMP isn’t already investigating - it shall have to become known if it is.

All this information is on my website related in sequence to the events.

moderator's note: We are closing this thread. Everything has probably been said, here, as wll as on a similar, previous thread in the World Review section here